What the fuck is even going on?

What the fuck is even going on?

Attached: 1551566653146.jpg (899x423, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU
youtube.com/watch?v=aYcBmSZLbZM
youtube.com/watch?v=V7CJqEvxN-E
i.imgur.com/qbxbyXF.jpg
drx.pl/steamgame/hall_of_fame.html
nhentai.net/g/238069/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED

Corgichads in the house tonight...

How have you not figured out it's literally a big middle finger yet?
Valve's mocking us.

Dumb niggers using attacks on the rabbit for no reason.

Corgis are cuter than the others, so it attracted more people in the beginning. And then everyone jumped on the winning team, in hopes of getting free games.

Ironically, those in the second or third place teams will have better odds at getting free games.

Doubly ironic, this event has inadvertently made an excellent example of privilege. The corgi got ahead for simply being born a corgi, and the rich get richer, leaving everyone else behind in their dust. Not even the combined efforts of the other 4 teams can slow the corgi down.

Good fuck the other teams. I'd rather come first and be a winner than get an extra 0.00001% chance at a game

and that's a good thing

Corgitards being retards as usual. Blowing all their nitro so that other teams can steal disproportionally more from them compared to boosting themselves normally.

New people join and see what team is winning and then join that team.

It isn't difficult to understand.

Valve didn't give out free capacity boosts today, nobody actually has any slowdowns or steals to use

do they give you another badge if you switch teams?

This is what's going on
youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU

>switch teams
Someone tell him

Pretty interesting point of view.
Pretty much a social experiment.

Enjoy your hollow victory of getting the most arbitrary virtual points I guess

>One time use attacks are dropped upon Boosting, with a 1-in-4 chance of receiving one (per full Boost). Coordinate timed Attacks with other drivers and together you’ll decrease your target’s Team Boost level. 100 stolen Nitro will result in a 0.1x decrease to a team’s speed.
This is just the slowdown and not even the stealing one.

cope

I will

the big benis :DD

>Corgis are cuter than the others, so it attracted more people in the beginning
Please. Don't fucking pretend people didn't join corgi simply cause of the stupid doge meme

Corgi has 2700 boost while none of the other teams even reach 250. It has over 10x more boost than any other individual team and over 3x more boost than all other teams put together.

Wasn't that one a Shiba?

Ohh noo how will I ever recover this crushing defeat at virtual skinner box?

Attached: tenor (2).gif (300x300, 1.46M)

>What the fuck is even going on?
People are spending real money to rent digital games they don't want, and Steam is giving pretend medals to the ones who spend the most money.

Valve tried to stop us, but they could only contain us for a single day.

lmao what a fag, I bet you're cuckatiel

Yeah,i joined it because the dog looks like doge.

BWAHH HA HA HA HA HA

Doge was a Shiba Inu, newfag.

Attached: summer.jpg (478x328, 26K)

what?

>joining the proclaimed Yea Forums team
>ever
Only ones worse than doggos desu

I don't know, you could always try therapy.

I'm really starting to hate corgis. Those were overated dogs anyway.

All dogs are overrated.

Can't beat that reddit dog.

wtf i switched my team and it didn't let me pick. I wanted to be pig but it gave me shitty bird REEEEE

Sure is quite in here when all the cheater teams get put in their place.
You still have time to switch, cuckatiels.

never post here again

Attached: barbarian uses rage.gif (440x247, 621K)

lmao

>Won so hard by the 4th day based doggo did a full lap and ended in last
>doggo has now lapped he FUCK out of all other teams
>even after steam nerfed corgiboi into oblivion while Yea Forums cheered valve for their scam tactics like the only faggotville Yea Forums does
*Ahem*
tink tink tink
May I have your attention Yea Forums
Ah yes let's see here
FUCK VALVE
FUCK THIS EVENT
AND FUCK HARIGGERS
CORGICHADS DAB ON YOUR VIRGIN 0.000000014156% MODIFIER AND STILL WINS

>year of the pig
>pig doesn't win
what a terrible year

I wonder what cat is behind this post

RISE UP PIGGERS

Attached: PIG.jpg (960x960, 196K)

>5,798 POINTS BOOSTED / 9,798 MAX POINTS (?)
can someone clarify this.
I should be able to get 4000 more points but all I got was an extra 100 and I can't redeem my achievement points

This, cats >>>>>> carpet pooper aka d*gs

>valve gives you 1000 good boy points if you randomly change teams
>fuck yes, time to be a birdchad
>now team pig

Did I make a mistake?

Attached: 1394393379745.png (392x394, 18K)

yeah that stealing is working wonders for you shitters lmao

>-939x attacks
>2776x boost
>thinking any of the other teams are dumb enough to be the first to blow their load.
See you at the bottom in 12 hours fag.

Attached: check em.png (815x262, 23K)

>bunnies absolutely getting attacked with the least boost
What the hell did we do to deserve this?

based you're on /ourteam/ now

>be a turtlefag
>be slow (mentally)

it's like pottery

WHERE ARE THE FAN ARTS

The rules of this event changed literally every day so far.

Index second wave became available yesterday. Might have something to do with it.

Attached: boosts.png (1234x394, 94K)

This is all because fucking Russians ruined the other better sale events

No, feels good to be a pigchad

Attached: 1007006.jpg (1280x711, 479K)

ITT CANCER

Attached: ailephoedeapo.png (809x534, 330K)

Which one of the retard teams picked a 4 year old15 dollar game?

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (1240x395, 62K)

why did valve let people pick teams
what the fuck were they thinking

HAIL

Corgi was winning, so I joined corgi.
It's really that simple, I don't even care if I get free games since I have everything I want already and it's not like I play AAA games anymore... I just like winning. Yay.

>1000 good boy points if you randomly change teams
where is this option?
and why would you dogs are mans best friend.

Yeah, I'm wondering why there wasn't a cat team from the beginning.

BUNNYFAGS BTFO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

All three of them.
It was the second most popular first wishlist choice across the random people from these three teams.

How do I get my free games?
What do I have to do?
I don't care about all this other steam nonsense

Rip and Tear Boy!

Attached: wat.png (1113x408, 33K)

You get the option to switch to a random team as a random drop.

Corgichads heading to space. See you, losers.

>tfw corgishitter
should i switch?
i want free video games

I picked it only because it was ahead when I first saw this thing on steam.

Do I need to play any game I never played before, or one of the f2p ones?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-30 at 11.12.31.png (554x796, 108K)

Why can't niggers tell dogs apart? I'm sure the entire hate for corgis stems from shitskins who hate dogs and like a shit tier pet like cats.

Any game you've never installed in your library.

Pretty sure its anything in your library that you haven't played

Corgis are a normalfag meme so normies dogpiled onto it at the start. Then it became the logical choice for anyone with a brain who hadn't picked a team yet.

The most patrician of spectator sports.

Attached: horse.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

To think most of the numbers from the other 4 teams is purely from getting rubber banded by Corgi going 2fast
Based corgi pulling a sled full of his animal frends

I got it from playing a game I haven't played in a while. So I don't know what it counts.

Who /tortoise/ here?

why does everyone keep saying the smaller teams have higher odds of getting games
its 10% of the teams members regardless of how many members are on the team. It doesnt make a difference if theres 100 people or 100,000 people your odds are still 1 in 10.

>stupid doge meme
not a corgi you fucking retard

You will have less chance of being selected as a winner on team corgi (higher overall members on the team), so its a good gamble to switch desu

Attached: 1492919862919.jpg (1366x768, 92K)

Business as usual, niggers

>10%
Bro read the rules, its a set number

Drivers from the top three finishing teams on a given day will be selected at random to receive the top ranked item from their Steam Wishlist. This item must be available for sale, rather than merely Coming Soon. 300 drivers from the first place team, 200 drivers from the second place team, and 100 drivers from the third place team will receive a free title. Be sure to rank the titles in your wishlist, and add any new ones you’re interested in.

At the end of the entire Grand Prix we will award 1,000 random drivers from the first place team the top three ranked games on their wishlist. For second place, we will award 1,000 random drivers the top two ranked games on their wishlist. For third place, will award 1,000 random drivers the top ranked game on their wishlist.

It's any game I got it from killing floor and I play that shit regularly

>Corgis are a normalfag meme
Pretty sure there's no corgi memes, and you're a retarded Muslim who can't tell the difference between dogs.
Also why does it surprise you that people pick the dog, the most popular pet? Oh right, it's because you're a nigger and dogs hate you lmao

>Corgis are cuter than the others
what the fuck u said to me

Attached: bird niggers.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

I joined the Hare team because I roll a luck build in IRL

So, the option to switch teams is a random drop from a full boost.
Meaning you first need to collect 1000 capacity, boost, then you get a 25% chance to get one of the power-ups, one of which is the change team button (which is one-time only and lasts for 48 hours)
How the fuck do they keep making it more complicated and convoluted?

>entire internet picks the same team
really fires up the old neurons

Slow and steady brother
The least reddit choice for true intellectuals

Memes

Makes me wonder how Team Alaska is doin these days

did someone really get the EVE currency pack or was that a meme.

Yesterday Valve tried to make things better by nerfing corgi and making sure that hare, turtle and pig all had a big advantage so they could win. Today they reverted it and are trying to bribe people with 1k max point capacity if they switch teams. Of course with the nerf off, we took flight. Tomorrow they will try to implement some other way to fix this dumpster fire.
Just proof non corgi users are from third world countries where they would prefer to eat dogs or are kids who don't understand the the value of Dogs and cant afford to buy games. Or Steam is just doing Jew things again and trying to maximize profit by "randomly" choosing people who have cheap games on their wishlist.

I had that one completed before I even noticed that they added it. I haven't played any game for the first time recently, so I have no idea how it actually works.

>pretends to know shit about dogs
>doesn't know how popular corgis are
lmao

>switching to a team that's not a sure bet to win 80% of the time

What's the point of better odds when you don't finish first?

PIGCHADS RISE UP
NOW IS OUR TIME

Obviously I know more than you since you're too retarded to tell apart dogs the moment they have the same color

Where the fuck did I confuse a dog, brainlet?

yeah

Attached: badger.png (274x134, 20K)

Why does this game trigger people so much? They're literally giving you free games.

Halfass coping argument made by morons dumb enough to not pick the winning team.
I'd rather have a good chance at participating at a draw at all for both regular games and the 3 games in the wish list than be one of the four loser teams who aren't guaranteed to score top 3. You overall just lowered your chance because you're retarded.

If you finish first and don't get any games there is no point to finishing first.

Also fuck being a corgivirgin

game itself is fine, its letting people pick their own teams that broke it from minute one and now valve keeps changing shit in an attempt to mitigate their idiocy. if it was like summer adventure it would be more fun.

I'm corgi team and from a third-world country. It has nothing to do with anything.

>he doesn't pick the winning team because he's afraid of what a bunch of anonymous literally whos will think about him, an anonymous literally who
If anything non corgis are the virgins

>animals

Attached: 1560711696334.png (1393x677, 61K)

Especially when the only ones that have posted evidence of actually winning have all been from corgi
Meanwhile the other teams tried this hard with their "maximum chance of winning" only to get discount bin GTA V LMAO

But you get a higher chance of getting games if you switch

Not really, Corgi guarantees a sample of 300 people.
Other teams maybe get a sample of 200 or 100. Or none at all.

I think I'm gonna do the switch at the the very last minute, can yo get another drop if you use it or it's a one time thing?

Just a big fuck you to rabbits and turtles.

I bet you kiss girls you faggot

Attached: IMG_0270.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

I just need 2k tokens and I don't want to spend a penny on this shitty sale.

Attached: 1560973097274.jpg (386x328, 26K)

my max points now have been reduced by almost half for whatever reason, think it wast from yesterday to today even though I already spent more, they keep messing with these systems and it's so infuriating, I mean what if I buy something now? will I basically just wasted 4k + points just like that? fucking faggot shit

Attached: points.png (478x42, 4K)

>Not being a corgichad in 2019

Attached: cancer.jpg (460x460, 41K)

why dont they just turn off team picking, make it random, take the 90 gorillion dog players then divide them among the other teams with a bunch of boost points, admit it was flawed from the start, and just get it right. instead its just gonna be a shitshow for another week.

Attached: Chad Reefer.jpg (889x611, 174K)

>boosting corgichads to farm attacks to use on team tortoise

feelsgood

>switch team for 1K points

GUYS HELP!!!!

Because instead you can allow users to fix the shitshow themselves with money

do it

Have it so whoever picked teams on day 1 dont have to switch teams
i picked corgi withing the first few hours of the event i shouldnt have to be switched
meanwhile my friend only chose corgi the day because they were winning isnt fair at all

>2014 was 30 years ago

Attached: Steam_Summer_Adventure_2014_Results.png (977x827, 649K)

I like this event. I feel important.

Attached: CuM2o3GWcAA6Azj.jpg (1200x1171, 295K)

well if you are a retard who can be bribed with 1/15 of the 500 atom bethesda offered, then be my guest

Attached: 1464877340660.jpg (600x604, 52K)

>valve attempt to nerf corgi
>they give people on corgi the chance to switch teams which gives them an extra badge and 1000xp
>corgi win by an even bigger lead
Every day of this shit show gets worse and worse. Valve is actually retarded.

Attached: 1555854793611.png (399x388, 113K)

Attached: play a game.png (864x1173, 157K)

The auction were you bid with gems was the best event desu

Turn the picture to the side and you'll see what's going on.

>its not rigged, we swear

Attached: itsafairrace.png (1098x291, 65K)

kek, what a mess

I just want a free fucking game. I think if you got a random team each day it would be more fair but at the same time I just want something for nothing and more over I want others not to get something.

>corgi
300 games for 100000 people
>other
200 games for 10000 people

The odds of you getting a "free game" are very small. It's a shit steam event and isn't even worth putting effort into. They're going to arbitrarily pick people from the winning team to give a free game to. You'd have a better chance of begging for a game on your wishlist on Yea Forums and hoping some user buys it for you.

WHAT THE FUCK I JUST DITCHED CORGI TEAM. YOU'RE SCREWING ME GABE.

its also a blackpill people only wanted the chad corgi because it is beautiful

You're not getting a free game. None of us are. Just be happy you can level your account easily and be done with it.

Got Yakuza Kiwami 2 because my #1 Wishlist game was Dwarf Fort lol

Go Team Pig

Attached: 1560051252784.jpg (292x215, 10K)

Went from level 60 to level 100 in this otherwise shit sale, pretty good

1 billion accounts.
90 million monthly users.

You're not getting jack fucking shit.

LOL seething!

Did any of you get a free game out of this?

Attached: jomer zoom.png (441x411, 76K)

Nope.

except for free points to level badges

see
I think it was from when Pig placed 2nd.

>points are glitched out
>have like 23k/18k
>max points keep going down by 2k each day even though I'm not doing anything
>tell steam my issue and show proof
>they turn my max points to 0
>mfw

Attached: 1523039007227.jpg (446x362, 23K)

I was quite clearly not talking about point was I retard

Yea Forums has 2 million unique users and there are only 9000 winners. Even then the probability of even one person on Yea Forums getting a game is only 20% against the numbers of people participating.

In order others unless someone posts a screencap of their actual win everyone is a lying faggot.

based!

>have extremely few max points
>next day my max is over 5000
>next day max the 5000 turns into boosted and the max turns into 4000
>today my boosted points are 3850 and my max 4500

Back to your ESL classes you shitty immigrant.

Achievements Summary
2 / 520 completed for points

excuse me wtf

This is what i fucking hate desu. Im team pig and our mascot looks like a chernobyl accident. No amount of cuteness whatsoever

>I-I WILL TOTALLY WIN A FREE GAME GUYS!
No. You wont. Fuck off.

Buy market shit with stable price trends like case keys. People just buy and re-list them at a lower price now, tanking the market. Hoard them until the prices bumps back up after the sale.

Attached: casecoin.png (902x289, 31K)

I got a $5 coupon and bought Tales of Symphonia with it, does that count?

Got a tf2 key for safekeeping. Cant afford any more so thats my little investment of 8 cent in 6 months

Already have you stupid bitch :^)

Sounds like a great deal. I want to get Tales of Symphonia for nostalgic purposes. But the idea of spending another 100+ hours in that world, is distressing.

PIGGERS RISE UP I WANT A FREE GAME ALREADY FUCKING GABEN

Corgichads in the house tonight.

Attached: muh dog.jpg (4032x3024, 1.72M)

>They're literally giving you free games.
they arent giving you shit
do you know what the chances of you getting a free game are? i have a better chance winning the lottery

Were gonna make it brah

I picked Cock day two. They better not move me. I'm gonna get a game or two from second or third place. I can feel it.

Literally falling into Valves Jewish tricks.

Is this bait?
I really think this is bait.

>for no reason.

Attached: 1561768453011.jpg (1384x776, 115K)

TAKE ME BACK
youtube.com/watch?v=aYcBmSZLbZM

Attached: HOME.jpg (760x368, 52K)

Why are max points being reduced?

Buggiest mess ever.

I have the wormhole and lv6 salien, but to be honest I'd rather them not do this kind of shit again. Because I know I'm going to set up fucking scripts and grind the shit out of it, but there's no way it'll ever be as fun as sgchan.

man, i didn't get dick from that saliens sale either, and I hovered on some planets for the majority of a day if they had a game prize I wanted to maximize my chances for.
i still have the hat and shirt in my inventory. It was a HARD GAY outfit of eurotrucker cap + homura's MEAT shirt.

cant stop the corgichads

Unintentionally baited into outing yourself as actual reddit cancer. How embarrassing.

Attached: doge.jpg (1000x750, 75K)

>unironically can't tell apart shiba inu and corgi
stand still your wrangler is coming

I don't care if they're reddit memes, shiba's are fucking sexy.

my boosted points don't disappear - can't redeem any more available points for 2 days already

Attached: BRUCE REEEEEE.jpg (510x524, 18K)

It's all made up and the numbers don't mean anything.

do you get like points you can spend on games by joining a team?

so i joined the race. what the fuck should i do now? do they actually want me to play games i dont have in my library (aka buy/rent them,spend money on them)? cos nigga i aint

do i get something with doing jack shit if my team wins?

Post yfw the queen secretly is a steam chad and bribed gabe for corgi superiority

Attached: queencorgi.jpg (452x709, 177K)

BASED GENETICLY FUCKED MUTT

Post yfw you see an actual retard who believes this

Attached: 1525662236744.jpg (7121x9266, 3.76M)

Post yfw you actually believe that someone believes that

Attached: earthen head.png (645x729, 85K)

>you can now switch to a random team
Did you take your chances?

I sure as fuck did, you get 1 new badge + 1000 tokens, =1100 XP in total, worth it.

It switched me from Tortoise to Hare.[/spiler]

Why do you stupid fucks even pay attention to this shit? You won't get free shit. You will never be the lucky VERY FEW who get something for free.

its only worth it if you are there in the back, trying to become corgi. They are going to nerf corgi to hell tomorrow so more people jump the ship though

Attached: 1543521518964.jpg (467x700, 40K)

Attached: the wan fears the nya.jpg (607x680, 179K)

>Dood i was just pretending to be retarded l-lol. got u redditors good xd

Should I change teams? I'm on Corgi right now and this competition means nothing to me, and I already have a ton of max points, but I wouldn't mind a second badge.

Attached: visiting Chrom.png (747x414, 578K)

you can get points from any games you own, just run the game for 30 minutes and you'll get points for each achievement you have, no matter when you got them
you have to participate if you want to win something

They poke your eye out with 30 penny for doing it. I say dont give them the pleasure yet, tomorrow when they nerf the shit out of corgi, so people leave it, do it then

youtube.com/watch?v=V7CJqEvxN-E

I remember how fun was the monster sale, waiting for roms being open in an attempt to reach the 100M level.

Did everyone else start at 100 points again? My max has been changing every fucking day, and I thought yesterday they finally settled it down with the "Qualifier tasks" but no, I'm back down to 100 max points today.

Attached: 1529347653894.jpg (849x473, 68K)

valve turned off whatever system was being used to balance teams according to their population number

Is this the worst sale minigame Valve has ever done? Holy shit, it's so bad.

>its letting people pick their own teams that broke it from minute one
It's deliberately designed this way, Valve knew everyone would stack team doggo leaving the other 4 teams to vie for second and third place, effectively you choose from a guaranteed low chance of winning a free game, or a 1/2 much higher chance of winning a free game, it doesn't actually matter which team comes first.

What do you think gives you a higher chance of winning a prize?

If you're in for the badge you get 1100 more XP so ofc it's worth it.

>pick team dog because of Sam and Max
>now associated with Reddit by people who have been on this site for a year max

Attached: 1532896874565.jpg (274x322, 24K)

And even though I haven't spent a single token yet, I guess I haven't seen those converted tokens from the previous sale. What the goddamn hell is going on.

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (557x367, 26K)

should i change team ????

redditdog mains threw a bitch fit after not being handed first place four times in a row so valve caved.

Still haven't figured out how this shit works. Since I started smoking weed everyday I swear my iq has went down about 20 points. I just click about on the screen and then somehow my team boosts and I get to upgrade the badge

>all of these dumb niggers complaining about whatever team is winning
Its whatever Valve wants, the community clearly has no say in the event.

nah, it's all the same for me

Attached: good boy points.png (519x54, 5K)

why even participate anymore

Attached: file.png (509x38, 7K)

what the fuck bros i picked team reddit just because i [insert excuse here]
i swear im not reddit bros
- said the reddit man

Attached: 1540420801159.png (1924x3286, 3.2M)

Well there goes a day's worth of points down the toilet for me, I guess.

Attached: gonna git you sucka.jpg (503x817, 44K)

You can just wait till the end of the sale and boost all your dailies at once you know. You won't even need to farm achievements for it.

>At the end of the Grand Prix on July 7, 2019 @ 10 am PDT, the Pit Stop will be open to everyone and you'll be able to spend any leftover tokens you've earned through your purchases on Steam, without having to participate in the actual Grand Prix.

I would throat fuck you while you cry about Reddit and you would have to swallow every inch

Attached: 1546110469438.png (1000x1000, 77K)

I just want the discount
this event sucks

Attached: file.png (1195x337, 159K)

seething

Is team pig still team pig in paki countries. Cos they don't like pigs

KEK based corgi chads

Spend any leftover tokens, user. You won't be earning new tokens. If the event's busted you're shit out of luck on the 7th.

Just get the badge, they just confirmed today they won't be taking it away and the XP is crazy good. Basically the XP is equal to your amount of tokens.

Who here spent all their tokens on leveling up because they knew the event was gonna be shit? I went from level 30 to 73 since it started

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CHANGED TEAMS FOR THE 1000 POINTS BUT NOW IM ON TEAM CORGI

Attached: 1541376936453.png (889x513, 291K)

Should I just randomly change teams and betray my corgibros?

>max points on the main page is 5,688
>this is what the token page has even though i haven't spent any points anywhere

Attached: ggvolvo.png (629x209, 60K)

SPEND WHATEVER YOU GET, OR VALVE ACCIDENTALLY FIX IT FOR YOU TO ZERO!

Went from lvl 63 to 106, should be able to reach 110 by the end of the sale.

Fucking insane.

give me 1(one) reason to level up my steam account besides larping with other steambros

Attached: 1518812181870.jpg (2308x2462, 492K)

High level accounts get booster packs for free which can be sold for good money.

So you're saying that by reaching higher levels I'll get passive income? What's the catch and do I need to get all steam cards first

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CHANGED TEAMS FOR THE 1000 POINTS BUT NOW IM ON TEAM CORGI
Changed teams? What?

Nah, they just drop for any game you own that has cards. The chance triggers whenever someone else crafts a badge for it, but it's really fucking low even when you're a higher level and get boosted chances(boosts are a percentage, so +40% chance of .05 percent or whatever the fuck it is doesn't exactly make them start raining)

Basically depending on your Steam level you get a chance to automagically receive a random booster pack (3 cards) for one of your games every other day. You either sell it as is or open it and try for holos (rare cards which are usually very expensive).

So should I now also try completing my other badges and try to aim for a higher level or is there a (((softcap))) for these packs

I was proud to be purple.

No soft cap, if you're stupid high level you'll be swimming in them.

But make sure to grind out all your cards with Idle Master or whatever, you won't be getting any free booster packs for the games with drops still remaining.

Cause it’s fun and you join a team you can call your self *teamname*chad and other people *otherteamname* virgins

>Got discount
Alright, fuck this team shit, I'm out
Time to actually play video games instead of idling for a half hour in a game I have 70 achievements in

>doubting corgichads

Harefags...

Attached: 1549230915617.jpg (1597x1075, 269K)

my dick vs Yea Forumss dicks

>team bluebro
>biggest losers
>team cockbro
>ending up 5th miles behind everyone again

us bluebros have it rough..

I went up 400% in total steam profile levels.

Other than that, what is this trash?

Attached: Untitled.png (1125x303, 71K)

Play slip slop its f2p and like 80mb,boot up and exit

>wanted to save the slow down for the last leg of the race
>it's gone
t-thanks for removing the only one I found out of the several boosts I've done.

Install some free game with low filesize, like Iron Snout.

EVE Online only downloads the launcher initially, and that's 40MB.

I've been at this for days and have yet to get an attack; what do?

It would be amazing if you could boost for 1000, get the switch drop which gives you another 1000, boost again and get another switch, and so on.

Saw this coming a mile away. Steam was committing fraud by changing the rules mid contest to favor one group over another. Their legal team probably got wind of it and chewed someone's asshole out till they reverted back to the original rules. They put in the team randomize to fix the imbalance, which they should have done in the first place instead of letting people pick.

Smart move is to change teams and take the points to get the $5 coupon, cuz you aren't winning a free game anytime soon.

>The corgi got ahead for simply being born a corgi, and the rich get richer, leaving everyone else behind in their dust. Not even the combined efforts of the other 4 teams can slow the corgi down.
WORKERS OF THE WORLD BREAK YOUR CHAINS YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE

>10%
you're a fucking retard if you think valve is that generous

My max points decreased by 5k over night wtf is this shit? Literally my max points is less than the amount of tokens I have atm

>only 5k max points
The small badge level this will give me will still suffice

Same here. I apparently have 4000 coins converted from the Lunar Sale, which I didn't participate in. Great job, Valve.

>Make all animals generic
>Except one
>And that one is the fucking memedog that everyone is guaranteed to pick
>WTF WHY IS EVERYONE PICKING CORGI????????????????????????????

Valve is run by absolute FUCKING retards.

Attached: 157988923424.jpg (680x588, 51K)

hello, i'm team corgi. when do I get my free games?

they look like penises lol

get in line, you're behind 18 million other people

>corgis are cuter than others
>privelege
>reddit spacing

Am I wasting my wishlist by doing this?

Attached: Steam_2019-06-30_01-05-33.png (977x372, 114K)

>it's better being a loser XD

based steam owning retard traitors

>browsing reddit to "own" reddit

found the redditor

What game is this user?

Attached: 29261512_575748432793260_230807734793186593_n.jpg (540x960, 38K)

Any team other than pig and tortoise is reddit

how does this event work? I want free games but I don't want to actually play games themselves. Does it work or do I need to get active to get some freebies here?

Get fucked you son of a pigfucker.

better than being the pig getting fucked

it said "win games", not headset
no way in hell they're sending you that

Should I switch teams? I am on team corgi

Harecuck how come I didn't get a team switch I want the free 1100 points reeeeeeeeee

Boot up your old games with steam cheevos for 30min, 80%+ games give you like 10k to 20k points to claim.

>old games with steam cheevos
any game with achievements? even games that take like 5 minutes to download? just load them up and idle for 30 minutes?

I don't like dogs so I chose the tortoise.

Yes I booted up torchlight ii for 30 mins with 67/67 achievements and got like 13k points to claim, then you just need to claim the 100 free max point daily and use it on the boost shit to enter the raffle. If you want the 5 dollar coupon u need to start spending money for more max points.

How many levels have gotten so far on your profile?

Attached: 1550182447953.jpg (483x461, 26K)

cool, thanks. gonna try with magicka and see what I get. also have TL and TL2, so i'll do those next.

0 because I still hope to get the 5$ discount

Birdfags getting BTFO is the most enjoyable thing. Seriously have you ever seen someone with a bird as a pet that isn't a massive social outcast and loser? A litmus test for autism.

Attached: 1538215958575.jpg (250x241, 12K)

I've only gotten 1 badge level because I'm saving in case I get enough for the 5$ discount
they said they would nerf this badge's exp, so people will end up losing levels over this I'm sure

>YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE
Oh-oh, now you dead.

if you didnt buy lego star wars for 7$ then FUCK YOU

reddit strikes back

They also said they'll let you refund the badge.

Around 60
>tfw actually switched to the team I wanted

They already went back on that.
>The Grand Prix Badge is no longer infinitely upgradable. If you've already upgraded your badge beyond level 2000, you are in luck! All upgrades will be honored. Badges obtained through exploits have already been removed.

would Yea Forums play vidya with me?

Attached: file.png (995x577, 313K)

>CP77
Disgusting. No.

I took the birb because it's the only non earth dweller of the lot, also I like blue
no need to be mean about it man, in the end of the event every character will have won the same amount of times

win once

normalfag filth

They will not honor the Halo pick, read the rules idiot.

They only give you the first game on the list anyway.

Yeah go join one of the loser teams we don't need turncoats here

I know, but these are the only 3 games I care about anyway. that's why I put cyberpunk at #1.

Corgi also got more members because people could see what team their friends were on before picking their own, and since early folks had gone to Corgi it just resulted in snowball effect.

I put in Doom Eternal as my top pick since the game is coming out sooner.
Getting CP77 on gog instead.
This is the patrician choice.

>doom eternal
fuck, I totally forgot about that game. another one to be added.

>Corgis are cuter than the others

Objectively false.

Attached: 002A.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Jumped from 43 to 55, that's all I need because I only needed a fifth and final showcase. I'd like more of course but I'm not spending more than I need to.

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-034043.jpg (1394x1851, 1.35M)

Attached: b7464ee86d06cbf2b90dca43be3db0ec.png (735x653, 321K)

What the hell has videogame come down to.

Attached: 6826116.jpg (306x306, 22K)

>It's deliberately designed this way,
you dumb nigger, why would they want to make a smaller chance of winning the game? there's a set amount of games they will give away, there's no reason for them to make an unbalanced game

All the other teams blew their load yesterday, While they fought among themselves while corgi just gave up for that day.

it's shit
i still have a shitload of salien cosmetic spam that i'll never get rid of

yes, I know. if I win, they'll give me only the top 2 since mcc is not available. I don't care about other games, so i'm fine with only getting the 2.

if there was a 3rd game I cared about, would add it and move it up.

>67,410 tokens
Damn, how?

t. VAC banned

>tfw 1 thousand corgis will earn 3 games
Being a hare is suffering.

Attached: 1561828678185m.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

recent purchases before the sale also go into the capacity, besides that, it's just warframe, still have 10K points left too

Attached: 0a70952fd757d237fbf9ca3b4f3cbfda.png (799x538, 417K)

also got the corgi face, wheel and nitro emoticons, but everything else went to the badge, from level 14 to 34 and still got a bunch of points waiting till the 9th of July when the max capacity is removed completely

Yes you should, it would result in a better chance for you to win a game and better chance for corgi team people to win, literally not reason not to

>GTAV
No.

Attached: 1529788816496_2_2_2.png (1280x576, 1.14M)

>m

Has anyone here actually got a game?

long dog is loooooooooooooooooooong

50 or so

>"I recognize the meme dog! Corgi XDDD"
that's literally it. No one suspected otherwise. If you want to easily win, just join the team millions of redditors will join because le meme dog. Gaming the system was choosing corgi to ride on the back of millions of redditors.

Contrarians join one of the other teams.

>losers join one of the other teams
no thanks

>members count in team dog is so skewed
>valve offering people 1000 points for free if they switch teams
>mfw this "switch team" function isnt available for other teams
literally just got 1000 points for free just by being on team dog
non-dog people GET FUCKED

Attached: asdasd.png (1177x613, 127K)

Submit to the corgichads. Maybe I'll buy you a game.

Is "Reddit" supposed to be an insult? Lmao who would get insulted by being called that?

Do you get insulted by being called "reddit"? Kek

>can't think of a single 3rd game out of the thousands steam has

are you autistic?

>people care about steam sale gimmicks

Attached: 1561345995981.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

>wow look at me, I don't care about anything, let me post on this thread to show that I don't care
>">people care about steam sale gimmicks"
>"h-haha that'll show them haha"

me too, I haven't gotten a single drop yet

they shouldve done what Yea Forums did in april fools
assign their uses to teams at random instead of letting them pick one

the winners get the top 3 games of their wishlist or one game from the top 3 of their wishlist?
>only 10500 people will get free stuff in a platform of hundreds of millions
theres not a single chance anyone on this board will get anything

I don't even know how this works, I just joined tortoise without really thinking about it
did I fuck up?

1 gay

Only the #1 ranked game on their wishlist.

then why does steam make a case for the top 3 if you only get the first one?

Huh? Did they

This is our redemption Arch.

CORGICHADS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
CORGICHADS HAVIN A GOOD TIME
AND WE GON MAKE HARENIGGERS LOSE THEIR MINDS
CORGICHADS HAVIN A GOOD TIME

I was on team cock and I got the option to switch so I don't know what you're talking about. Now I'm a tortoisebro

I want the pig to win just to upset muslims.

What? All corgis got one game? I thought it was randomized.

>the 3 you want the most
>drag and drop the articles to order your wish list
>order the 3 games that you want the most to have a chance to win them while participating in the steam grand prix
I'm going by this and their twitter post

Attached: Sin título.png (1057x148, 78K)

>implying corgi doesn't upset them

I chose pig because it was dead last and I figured Valve had the game designed so you could actually win it. I didn't realize how incompetent Valve has become. If you didn't join corgi on day 1, you've lost. and no, the free game probability argument doesn't really work even if it's true. everyone cares about who wins the fake race. nobody expects to get a free game, they expect to win. it should have been randomly assigned teams just like the color summer event they had.

1000 players of the top 3 games will get a game at the end of the race
while each day the first place will have 300, 2nd 200 and the 3rd 100
I just added all the number together since it started on the 26th of june and ends of the 7th of july

pigs are the only no-no animals to them

to eat, but they consider dogs unclean
probably can't eat them either

because on the final day 1000 people of each team coming 1st 2nd and 3rd are awarded games, with 1st place getting their top 3 and second getting their top 2, 3rd getting their top 1

>changing teams
Fucking turncoats go kys

whyd you betray the cocks wtf cunt

that option was made to mess with dumb people that choose corgi so they fall on other teams and balance the thing a bit

I see
well its not like I'm going to win

I see. I joined pig just because. I have zero hope to get a game but I will kick my self if joining corgi will guarantee a $60 game.
I heard turks use pigs as sniffing animal so they don't need to deal with dogs.

it's a lottery with free entry with a much higher chance of winning, you'd be dumb not to try

tru dat
it did gave me a reason to play tf2 and csgo after a long time

This is my rabbit.
i.imgur.com/qbxbyXF.jpg
It's cuter than any dumb dog.
A lot of people still sleep on rabbits as pets and as animals. There are people who are still very misguided on what to do with such animals etc. Sad.

Steam has 1 billion accounts thanks to chinks

you're not winning shit, maybe if Valve separated chinese accounts but not now, not ever.

Attached: corgi.gif (350x400, 1.04M)

It was literally more confusing than this shit right now. I didn't do anything for the Salien event because of that.

chonky

Corgis are the meme animal.

Attached: rabbit.gif (350x400, 976K)

I chose pig because pigs are cute

Attached: tumblr_ns4b0i7on81u6yvy7o1_500.png (500x500, 42K)

you can only win games if you join /r/steam

Attached: myfavoriteplace.png (1322x824, 427K)

this is why you randomly assign teams

Attached: candyass.jpg (400x490, 106K)

mmmmmmmm...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

So has anyone gotten a free game? What'd you get? Honestly, that would be pretty incredible. But it's only a few hundred people out of the trillion billion people entering.

I've been contributing to my team pretty well I think. I'm kind of a poorfag, but I've scraped together a 7000 (I don't know if that's a lot or not) points limit boost and I've been cashing it in as often as possible and playing lots of games from my library to get the points. I'm glad past achievement progress counts.

Team tortoise btw. I've always liked turtles because they're cute, and I wanted to be a contrarian and not pick corgi (even though they're cute too).

Attached: 56464563456.jpg (613x640, 109K)

why bother 1 furry porn commission i can draw in 1hr is worth $3K

Attached: cockatiel.gif (420x400, 1.04M)

even Yea Forums got that idea right

it looks like a chicken

Attached: pig.gif (350x400, 945K)

Birb bros, i'm scared

Attached: 1561756656038m.jpg (783x1024, 173K)

and one tesla i sell is worth more than what you earned in your lifetime

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 5K)

is doom eternal or halo mcc eligible?
they have "coming soon" instead of the chance to buy it

So I'm guaranteed 3 free games joining Team Corgi?

Pig has a massive bulge.

I couldn't pass up the free event shekels, sorry cockachad, I wish I could go back. But I found out you get the badge for the second team you switch to as well so that's something extra if you like badges

People eat dogs too, you probably own one, want me to find a picture of a cooked dog?

doom should be eligible because you can buy it, but it has multiple editions so it shows up as "coming soon" in the wishlist, mcc is not at all though

Attached: 1347042805515.jpg (1280x960, 320K)

Are these broken, or am I missing something?

I've played 10+ hours during this """""event""""" and nothing is registering.

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-30 110420.png (977x728, 70K)

Attached: tortoise.gif (400x400, 1.46M)

Is it possible to
>Publish your own game on steam
>Buy your own game to increase max points
>Claim hundreds of 5$ coupons

ok im moving doom eternal to the top and cyberpunk to second place
still dont know what to put in 3rd place

you're community banned
maybe try not roasting any niggers on the discussion forum and keep to yourself

haha looks like apenis

>Buy your own game

Attached: wf.jpg (1102x919, 126K)

stop being fixated on reddit, fucking hell

>oblivion doesn't have achievements

Attached: 41013065_238571536771912_8593251621012504576_n.jpg (1080x1350, 100K)

you'd slowly lose 30% of your money over and over until you're bankrupt, nice

all features are disabled until Valve checks the game. So no

>claimed like 10000 points from fallout nv,tf2 and csgo each

Attached: 969.gif (357x311, 1.64M)

Looks like everyone else ran out of money, Crogi was always about winning the war not just one battle

Allowing people to choose a team instead of random assigns was shortsighted to say the least
I'm on corgi so I can't complain, but I wonder what will volvo pull so that the rest will not cry about it

Attached: whatcha gonna do bout it.jpg (2576x1920, 723K)

you mean a knot

Attached: inu2_05.jpg (1280x1900, 407K)

How do you incompetent fucks not realize these events are rigged?

Bullshit.
I haven't posted anything on steam, ever.

how are these people getting points when they don't buy any games.

Attached: Untitled.png (274x163, 19K)

I've noticed for a very long time that Steam always has these extra minigames or some stupid shit in the background during these sales. What's the point of all this? Just buy the fucking game you want and move on with your life.

Attached: 1417431437519.jpg (431x394, 23K)

Attached: Untitled.png (298x179, 21K)

>joined Corgi specifically because I'll be out of town for a week and won't be on Steam and it's the best chance at getting gifts
>know I won't get a game like the last few years anyways

those don't update for whatever reason, the points should show up just below that one.

sauce

I just want my free game

Attached: 1561556447555.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

Attached: 1476743072808.png (1440x810, 447K)

Whats the best way to increase max points?

you are a jew

Chicken tendies

playing games they already own that have achivements our playing the f2p games that are listed like csgo,war thunder, tfw or world of warship
>tfw 25,000 xp
still dont know what it does tho

is it that bad?

You're embarrasing yourself.
Cope.

Image search, newfag

>get this checked off randomly when I haven't played anything other than the same game for months
Alright then

At the end of the event the maximum point cap is completely removed, right?
If so, then everyone better fucking open every game with achievements they have ever played and get that shit ton of points, essentially free money

Cope.

i worked it out, there's a starbound bug that lets you gain 1000points by drinking soda

A bit of a tangent, but did Valve do this competition thing because they are afraid of the Epic store?

>privilege
just imagine being this bluepilled

all i do is play casual tf2 and csgo
seems to get the job done
dont know if you get point from getting achivements
might try one of the games i bought recently or didnt finish

nah
they are only giving games to less than 11000 people in a platform that has a billion users

they've been doing these things long before you were even born
I don't know how you came to that conclusion

You did the right thing, pigbros are the best team.

Attached: Games.jpg (996x512, 101K)

Of course they have done events before, but this one is specifically designed to make the user feel more attached to the platform.

Wait, so people who win actually get three games instead of just their number 1 spot?
Fucking hell.

You are overrated.

what game is this

the fuck are you even saying?
jesus christ is this what social media does to ones brain?

>cats >>>>>> carpet pooper aka d*gs
Maybe not poop but my cat has pissed on my carpet many times.

Because these fags are closest furry

only on the final day once all the points are totalled for the true winner

Ah, okay. So Corgi will win. I don't see any other team getting back the lead.

What you're saying is you're a drooling retard that was actively waiting for start of the event and joined the wrong team
Instead of being a chad who opened steam whenever it was convenient, seeing how things developed already, and joining the winning team

Greenfag reporting in
Race was rigged then, race is rigged now

Pink team here
Stay mad

Attached: (malicious laughing).jpg (1280x720, 578K)

looks like the other teams need to start spending again

the chance to win a game on other teams is 0.10% actually. When you are on corgi its 0.01% if first place, 0.00% on second

I have already reached my 15000 points, what good is a mere 1000?

i bet you don’t have to imagine that

Getting level 6 badge was easy
I even fucked up by using outdated script for two days that didn't go farm bosses, and I still managed to get it.

Wormhole badge however, that is a badge of honor, getting that required proper participation.
My name still in the hall of fame: drx.pl/steamgame/hall_of_fame.html

Why would anybody want to eat a vermin?

All of them, non corgi are dumb niggers

>All of them, non corgi are dumb niggers

Attached: 1561749206215.png (419x141, 17K)

But Steam level is meaningless numbers, free games are more useful

Does that 5$ discount shit stack or can you only use one per purchase? I'm honestly surprised they're giving the option to even do that because I feel like I can just farm them and get free games this summer

they stack

So how do I exploit this event for free gaems? Couldn't care less about steam level faggottry.

Attached: hugehogballs.jpg (638x423, 65K)

>valve adds scaling
>disables it the next day, but only for corgis
>birds at disadvantage and on the last place
fuck valve

Attached: tortoise.jpg (633x874, 203K)

Pigs and dogs are a no no to muslims.
Pigs are a big no no though, you can't be related to them in anyway. Dogs can still be pets or touch but as long if it's related to your job like a vet or make them unclean with holy water or some shit, rules are unclear but yeah dogs are less of a no no but still a no no a majority of the time.
T. Muslim on team hare.

Show me your free game

Rigged game is rigged. What else is new?

Would you rather have a chance in 10,000 to win 3 games, or 1 in 1000 to win two? I know what I've picked.

>Chance to win gta5

what the hell,did everyone just leave team cock?

>cock 5th place
this seems sabotaged

nhentai.net/g/238069/

Hare bros, send me some steam gift cards so i can keep boosting! I got 10k worth of points waiting to be redeemed.

feelsbadman

Attached: 1517082710245.png (461x360, 251K)

lmao

Glow in the dark corgis are attempting to create a rift between the farm alliance, they are attempting to sow discord between all the other animals in an attempt to stop the alliance from slowing down and attacking team corgi.

Do not fall for the yellow jew.

corgichads are in the house, that's what's up.

Sent ;)

The free game isnt from that list its from YOUR personal wishlist.

cockbros...this wasn't supposed to happen...

Attached: 1512479494479.jpg (500x404, 27K)

>I was just pretending to be retarded
classic

Yes the point is those teams are retarded enough to have a years old game (that sold over 100mln copies and is for cheaps) on top of their wishlists

Already blew all my damn boosts, used up all my tokens on game discounts, and I'll be damned if I buy things at the shittiest Steam discount I've ever seen just to play their stupid meme minigame. Guess I'll be staring at those stupid mascots for the next week and not caring.

The workers of the world unironically /rose up/ and backed team corgi to victory.

I have no clue how this fucking event works, someone tell me

Did anyone switch teams and end up in Team Corgi?

Can't really see that happening. This whole option only exists to drain Corgi out of players.

how do you even switch?

>valve will make two garbage minigames every year forever
>they will never release a good normal game that is also integral to the sale event

Attached: file.png (1239x303, 58K)

We're never going to get a win..

Attached: 1554343248762.jpg (640x427, 47K)

Spend money and join a team for a 0.000000001% chance at winning a game from your wishlist

Attached: 1446847896196.png (492x512, 270K)

I bet it's literaly impossible to be assigned to corgi

strange,I don't have that option,not that I'd want to leave cock anyway.
to the end,even if we're always last

People prefer dogs and corgis are cute and popular memes.
To balance the choices they should have used a horrible disgusting dog like a chihuahua or something.

jumped from 24 to 54.

>Redditors think Corgi is the DOGE dog

Attached: 7u11szva1h731.png (500x323, 216K)

if they had a cat team, at least corgi would have competition. It'd very likely be more popular than corgi

>log in this morning and see my max points went from 44k to 12.3k
Thanks Steam.

cats are cringe and yikescore
big red flag when you meet someone that likes them

Or panda.

Anyone that "hates" a specific domestic animal is a red flag.

That's not called privilege it's called natural selection, obssessed idiot.

Honestly the mashed potatoes look more delicious.

Attached: 58779051_2172844352796185_7116307583048089600_n.jpg (933x707, 57K)

Hello, Rabbit here.
We surrender, please take our place Cocks.
We want to serve the better animals

Attached: bun.png (240x315, 159K)

There he goes, rambling about reddit again

bugmen aren't people

I picked Corgi because of based Ein from Cowboy Bebop

Attached: EinandEd.jpg (1280x704, 70K)

>yikescore
Big red flag when you meet someone saying things like that.

I'm screeching birb bros, i want my 2nd place back

If you're looking to get free games, statistically corgi is the worst team to join.
Top 3 gets free games.
corgi has way more people than the other 2 leading teams combined.

Just switch team you fucking nigger, We don't need your kind in our team.

Feels good, user. I'm also on the Hall of Fame. I still miss that event, without a doubt the most fun I've ever had with a Steam event.

Attached: Untitled.png (1019x226, 23K)

When does this race ends? I feel more than a day has passed already.

I have a friend who won a game from wishlist
It was Rage 2
I know you're reading this, mr. Bore

5 hours

Welp, plenty of time for everyone to nuke tortoise like always.

senpai-chan, there's no switching
when a choice is made, it stays with you forever
as a rabbit you should learn the art of submitting

when are we boosting turtles?

Fuck off to your shithole /an/ petcucks.
Do you spam because it bothers you so much when you realize your worthless dog doesn't care about you and is incapable of feeling complex emotions and is no different than a pet rock?
Is it because you know in the back of your mind how much of a cuck you are feeding this dumb animal everyday getting nothing in return? Literally picking up it's shit?
Both dog (and cat) owners are idiots and are completely cucked by their respective animals. They waste time and money providing for an animal that has basically no benefit personally or on a societal level.
It's even more disgusting when you realize the scale of it in western countries and the US.
Dogs and cats in the vast vast majority of cases (sorry but you're a not a blind farmer), are pure luxuries and not needed. The push by the pet industry and pet evangelists to normalize pet fetishization and seeing the pet as family member is disgusting and needs to be stopped. We have people think of dog as family member and on level of human, why is this okay? It's like normal person version of waifus, except they have even more cognitive dissonance and it has much worse impacts on our lives. Waifus are mostly harmless. Compare to dogs which average has carbon footprint of two SUVs and there are about 80 million dogs in the US alone. Why should accept this? All this waste just so some sad fucks can delude themselves into thinking their brainless pet "loves" them?
How retarded is the idea of no kill shelters? We have an epidemic of stray dogs that are useless and a drain on system at best. So what do pet lovers do? They campaign so that they cannot be killed and instead we have to waste money and time caring for these dogs that do nothing and will simply die eventually. Strays should simply be killed on the spot and it should be legal for any one to kill one. Similar to population control for deer.

Attached: 1529807416847.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Give me the free video games, Gabe

Attached: 1528958266900.jpg (1180x884, 53K)

Me too, Anons. I didn't get a single point from the Lunar Year shit.

Attached: Untitled.png (536x158, 34K)

why is hare the most attacked team now?

saying "big red flag" is have-sex-core
warning sign to stay away from these posters

the cocks are mad at us for being ahead of them

Attached: 1550164708511.jpg (960x952, 37K)

Don´t mind me guys, just taking another lap.

Attached: Team Corgi.jpg (600x850, 175K)

>have 14k points max yesterday
>have 8k max today
none of this makes any fucking sense and they should just stop doing these shitty games.

>tfw changed team
>now have cock and corgi badge
fuck all of you, i'm a god

Attached: 1558557449342.jpg (358x500, 46K)

>cuck and corgi

ftfy

2011 had the best sale events and we should go back to them.

Attached: bestsales.jpg (315x333, 32K)

>over 9k points max
>I can boost only 100
bros, what the fuck, how this thing even works?

you can change teams?

yeah, i was corgi originally

I'm turtoise and there's no option to change team for me.

Attached: 1319186466198.png (545x500, 33K)