What are some of the most difficult choices in video games?

What are some of the most difficult choices in video games?

Attached: reiandasuka.jpg (850x1167, 298K)

Why didn't humans just blast adam and lilith into soace so all the angels would fuck off from earth

also new eva game when

Misato

how do people not get tired of these two anime drawings and instead go remember them for years

Because SEELE

That's just how soulful they are.

They both have emotionally issues and part of waifuing either one of them is helping them through their issues.

fair enough

I never understood why there are Asuka vs. Rei debates. Asuka is better by a landslide, there’s no contest.

Same thing with Tifa vs. Aerith, Tifa is superior in every conceivable category.

I don't appreciate nor associate with trash

Attached: e5f[1].png (510x478, 576K)

Rei is shit, now Asuka vs Misato is the true hard choice

No, her personality sucks. And sex appeal is mostly the same.

You do know they're 14, right?

Not Kenny or Jane that's for sure.

Who /red/ here?

Attached: Zeonicfront_Asuka 2.jpg (1600x1007, 205K)

I never understood them either on account of the fact that, much like most everyone else in Eva, both are trash. The only non-shit Eva girl is Hikari

>having a waifu
I swear I will never understand this. if I like a fictional female character than I will remember them, and if they look good most people would jack it to them, but that is it. I can't imagine me watching a series or playing a game 7 months ago and to this day still remember her in intimate detail let alone go around autistically posting pics of here on boards and rave on about how great she is while starting flamewars over who is the ""better"" waifu.

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

>brother was a huge asukafag when we were children
>I liked Asuka too but I became a reifag just because I didn't wanted to have the same waifu as my brother.
I didn't know what was a waifu back then, but it feel weird to have a "crush" in the same fictional character. Good times.

Is the way to ignore the meaning behind the serie, lying themselves so the truth can't hurt them.

The "meaning" of Eva is that talking to people is hard if you're an autist. Which everyone already knows. No one cares.

Rei>Asuka

Attached: 1561768351269.jpg (645x833, 86K)

>difficult choice
Rei>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Asuka
pic semi-related

Attached: 1561154295933.jpg (850x1200, 494K)

haruhi > yuki

Attached: Haruhi-Suzumiya.jpg (300x295, 72K)