WHY AREN'T WE KILLING YET?

WHY AREN'T WE KILLING YET?

Attached: dd2bmg2-b083bdc1-cfa2-4e49-82b6-6595d30d3779.jpg (500x500, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-co8eIfWXM
youtube.com/watch?v=V2B6de1Geks
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Talon_of_Horus
youtu.be/HsGRsDe3iRw
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Dark_Muses
youtu.be/G1tKuyNq59w
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpBngmCpUrU
youtube.com/watch?v=9gIMZ0WyY88
youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Ilya_Ravallion
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Tarasha_Euten
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Lotara_Sarrin
youtube.com/watch?v=UhduvvA_Xpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea Forums is a Tau board that's why

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 25K)

Yea Forums is a skaven board

Attached: 1535731430553.jpg (823x937, 266K)

Because you are too dumb to count to eight.

Attached: adept.jpg (1000x755, 497K)

WITNESS YOUR DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

youtube.com/watch?v=D-co8eIfWXM
How accurate is this fight to the lore?

Now that GoW has abandoned the more classical beat'em all genre, why can't we get a GoW clone starring a few characters.
Such as a Khorne Berserker. a Drewcarrey Wych or some manner of Space Marine?

DAT'S WUT EYEEEE WAS FINKIN'n

Attached: Gorgutz.jpg (300x408, 48K)

Well first the bolt did not explode when they are in fact armor piercing and explosive.
Looks like too many CSMs too.
The Chaplain not screaming prayers at the top of his lungs is odd
Is he a psyker even?
The marines seem weaksauce when there are lore exemples of them ignoring paing like its nothing. Even going as far as being able to keep going after getting cut in half at the waist.
Promethium seems badly represented
The captain seems like a decent fluff marine however. In the sense that he wears no helmet and is plot armored.

Honestly feel bad for warhammer fags

They get shit on by GW so hard with all these terrible games novels.

>Well first the bolt did not explode when they are in fact armor piercing and explosive.
Before watching the clip I thought it might be a Kracken but it's clearly not.

>Is he a psyker even?
Woudln't that be a huge no-no, especially for such massive Codexfags as smurfs?

I don't know of any Chaplain being Psykers but the Ultramarines have plenty of powerful psykers, one of which may or may not be the strongest loyalist.
The Codex does not preclude the usage of psykers either.

What's your opinion on Eldar anons? More specifically their women.

Attached: howling_banshee_by_flick_the_thief_dbxg6bo-pre.png (1076x856, 1.1M)

Deathwatch is the best chapter. Prove me wrong.

Attached: ss_4989ead8277707ac0d2c5fb4ee8deffdac3e0dd0.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 887K)

Brother Dimetuius gets all the dick

Attached: 1515734647779.jpg (1056x1111, 167K)

Built for big primarch cock.

I think the fact they are not a chapter is proof enough.

Black Library has a couple of good writers but yeah it's mostly garbage.

Its not a chapter but a band of crazy extremists brainwashed for a specific purpose.

Fantasy> 40 cringe
The Sons of Sigmar don't need a gun to the back of their head to make them fight.

Attached: 1547862216916.jpg (350x234, 33K)

WE NEED A NEW DRIVER, THIS ONE IS DEAD!

Attached: 1559778668029.jpg (900x900, 141K)

Aren't eldar about 7ft tall? (albeit lanklets)

They are though. As long as you serve them you are Deathwatch, not your original chapter.
>Just as the Adeptus Custodes are recruited only from the most promising warriors of all Mankind, the Chapter is formed from only the most talented and lethal of proven battle-brothers.

Some sources say they are, some don't.

Nice try Alpha Legion.

Warhammer Fantasy is for high IQ Chads. 40cuck is for LE PURGE LE HERESY XD incels.

Attached: 1550082578133m.jpg (683x1024, 181K)

>not liking both
Nigga you gay as fuck.

>fence sitting autist
That's pretty cringe bro.

Attached: 1547323277998.jpg (443x655, 107K)

Kharne the Betrayer is the embodiment of TKers in any game that has FF enabled.

No need to be rude.
Waiting for TWWH3 so I can play my thicc bois.

Attached: nTq13Ch.png (979x720, 1.6M)

oh so there are women on Yea Forums....huh

>going into every 40k thread to parade around your love for your dead franchise
That's pretty gay

Total war:40k when?

I mostly hope they do justice to the Chaos Gods/Forces.
Hell, if a Med2 mod could do it, I don't see why CA can't properly add and implement mechanics for all 4 of them with unique playstyles and whatnot.

Attached: xg9pld189s031.jpg (3840x2160, 819K)

I love how in 'Betrayer' Kharn is portrayed as a pretty smart and chill dude but when the bloodlust and nails hit he tries to kill his bro Argel Tal about five times in one battle. The dude is just trying to keep him from getting himself killed.

why did dawn of war 3 have to be such shit?

total war scale 40k game when

Total War: Warhammer Epic 40k

>no sense of tactics
>not wearing helmet makes you less likely to get hurt
>smurfs win
All this follows the lore

The chaplain seems to be with the imperial fists, not the ultramarines.

They tried to mix too many things that didn't work together. It was just a mess of ideas thrown together without much of a though.

Rule of thumb: baseline human

Because Relic peaked at Company of Heroes and has since been on a decline, especially when they were hit hard by budget issues due to THQ's end of life. They tried to consolefag it out with Space Marine to attempt and gain some additional market space, but it didn't work as well as they had hoped.

Marines Malevolent > Black Templars > White Scars > Space Wolves > Deathwatch > Salamanders > Grey Knights > Blood Angels > Imperial Fists > Raven Guard > Ultramarines > Iron Hands

Never played any Warhammer 40K games, but I watched this four-part Astartes series and am interested in getting into it.

What's a good game for introducing myself into the W4K universe? Preferably an action game?

Why can't we be friends?
gue'la, pls

Attached: 1537094152020.jpg (1920x747, 468K)

Yeah I really don't know how they're going to manage it. It's going to be a weird faction no matter how they're going to do them.

Attempt to appeal to twitch/moba popularity instead of the core RTS/40k base that wants giant big battles with lots of unity variety and minimal micromanagement even if it isn't the best balanced wise. We want giant battles with our favorite factions and grand strategy, not competitive online multiplayer focused on short game. It's why total war warhammer has been so recieved in the warhammer community when compared to DOW3

Dawn of War
Or Space Marine

Who animated this trash? me?

DOW1 is what introduced me to the setting. That and reading Lexicanum (the good wiki, avoid 40k wikia)

>The biggest asshole cunts as first
>Then Wolfbros and Salamanders on the same list
What are you doing mate?

The only good wiki is 1d4chan, lexicanum is for fags.

Cool. I'll check out Dawn of War and Space Marine.

>giant battles
Yes please.
What I want is a Horus Heresy game in total war style.

1d4chan is good only when you know the basics. If you don't it will just be confusing.

I like 1d4chan as much as the next guy, but it really isn't a good source of information.

Ok why Chaos Gods are so fucking dope in design and yet lore-wise they are one of the weakest?

Got everybody I wanted to play as in TWWH2 but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in some chaos dwarves

Attached: 1508039367015.png (501x617, 678K)

Dawn of war 1, then Winter assault, then Dark Crusade and finally Soulstorm. Also Dawn of War 2 does have a decent campaign, but the skirmishes are shit due to no base building and the fact the game scaled down in fighting. Avoid Dawn of war 3 like a plague, the game is riddled with so many problems.

>everyone keeps saying Mechanicus is too easy
>I try it and keep getting destroyed

>Ultramarines > Iron Hands
Bully.

Weakest compared to what, moron?

To other deities of WH universe.

Probably. Did you?

Lmao dickhead marines are your favorite?

If the gameplay appeals to you Battlefleet Gothic1&2, and the multiplayer of Deathwing are also good games

>Too easy for Xcomfags.
That's the part you missed.

If you mean 40K, they're the only deities left, unless you count the emperor.

people dont realize the god emperor is really just the chaos god of order.

ENEMIES

WE NEED ENEMIES

>chaos god of order

Attached: 1517777654465.jpg (282x341, 44K)

Attached: 1519274451204.png (1125x900, 1.01M)

>No DoW game with a fantasy setting and playable skaven
Really irks my cheese

Just drive more nails into your dense skull and anyone you see will be an enemy.

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?

Fantasy is generic as fuck though. Whooooo more medieval fantasy, we certainly don't have enough franchises with that setting.

I'm sorry I can only play on Commander in new XCOMs
really though, I feel like progression is a bit fucked

Slaneesh killed most of them when it was born.
Ceogorach lived by hiding in the Webway, Isha lived by letting Nurgle keep her in a cage, and Khaine was shattered into a million shards.
That leaved The Emperor who's only debatable as a god and a corpse regardless, Gork and Mork who don't really fucking do much, Ynnead who is only at half strength, and the God of the Greater Good who hasn't taken yet.

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?

Typical 40cuck underage cringey response. No fantasy has anything like the Skaven or proper Dwarves.

Attached: 1556497716445.gif (436x436, 3.93M)

At this point he's probably a deity.

Attached: Emps and Horus.jpg (1280x1707, 925K)

How does this image make you feel?

Attached: 1535574215677.jpg (798x445, 189K)

Dorn should be alive instead of that Ultramarines cunt.

SO MUCH BLOOD, TOO MUCH TO DRINK

Attached: 303f3b6ef7ce0944e1f3e835eab8b5c9.gif (1143x1644, 580K)

No one mentioned tyranids, user.

Lexicanum is terribly outdated or incomplete on many things.
I use multiple sources to look things up instead.

Dorn is alive sitting in the Imperial Palace nagging the Emperor to death with emotionless roasts.

>that one Lamenter that survived his chapter's destruction since he was in Deathwatch at the time
Wish we heard more about him.

Wait? Emprah wielded a claw but Horus originally didn't? Where did Horus get his claw from?

Khaine
Cegorach
Dark Muses
Gork & Mork
the recently revealed Tau God

all still exist

cringe

perturabo is underrated

kek

Nah nah nah, plenty of franchises have rat people and dwarves in them, like DnD and LotR for example. Where else can you find giant genetically altered space knights who fire handguns that make people explode? Only in 40K.

Attached: 1558889492245.png (510x546, 141K)

Lexicanum isn't really outdated anymore stop living in 2013.

Guilliman was brought back because 1) he's the only loyalist primarch that isn't dead or missing, 2) he's a statesman before anything else so he's able to unfuck the Imperium's hellish bureaucracy and 3) Ultramarines are still the posterboys of 40k.

Maybe, but Gorillaman was the only one that it made sense to start with, he was the only loyalist that anyone knew where he was.
Dorn? Missing, presumed dead.
Sangy? Dead as fuck, not coming back.
Khan? Missing in the webway, presumed dead.
Russ? Missing in the Warp, presumed dead.
Corax? See- Russ.
Lion? Everyone thinks he's missing, maybe Cypher knows what's up.
Robute? They could point to the motherfucker on a map.

I understand more than you can possibly know.

Attached: 1437286844930.jpg (800x1123, 263K)

rubbery fungusy steak

That art is from the early Great Crusade, Horus didn't get his Talon until shortly before the Heresy

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Talon_of_Horus

gork and mork dont exist they're literally just tzeentch havin a laugh

They both have had claws for as far as I can remember.

Attached: Horus-vs-the-Emperor-2004-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 200K)

Seething

>Dark Muses
Literally and unironically who?
Seriously, never heard of them, what's their deal?

He probably lived his life happily ever after in the watch.

y-you too

I'm probably blind or a retard. I've seen this piece of art countless of times but I've never noticed Big E's claw or paid attention to it.

>lore
Repent for your use of gay terminology

>how accurate is it

Not great. Not the worst, no glaring errors but the vibe is off. Voice-acting is poorly chosen, Marines don't sound right. Chaos marines act like total retards and die way too easily. The whole dust cloud is weird. No-one is attempting any evasive action at all. Fake drama.

I say this, then the following happens
>chaplain conjures weird anti-chaos field
First inexplicable thing.
>chaos marine throws a chainaxe
wot
>a flamer explodes and ends a huge fight
lol

Okay that was even worse than I remembered. An IRL friend recommended me this ilm and I was so deeply unimpressed, the way it handles a Daemon Prince later on (or was it earlier? I forget) was embarassing. Lots of weird scenes that seem to exist purely to show marines inflicting gruesome violence when that goes against their methods of warfare and makes no sense when fighting Chaos. None of the Ultramarines sound like Ultramarines, who are the most sane and reasonable, not-constantly-grimdark parts of the setting. 2/10

He didn't get his talons from the Emperor, they were probably an engagement gift from the Chaos gods.

Kinda blends in with the armor and cape.
Interesting how he and Horus have theirs on opposite hands.

GREEN IZ BEST

Attached: slugga.jpg (210x240, 14K)

MAIM KILL BURN
MAIM KILL BURN

Regardless, Chaplains are never psykers. Psykers are always kept sequestred in the Librarium for reasons of great pragmatism.

It is pretty bad, but by an order of granularity relative to the treatment other fans ave (eg most Nintendo properties, TF2 and Valve etc.) It's always because the maker company has no skin in the game so they can get way with making crap selfish stupid decisions. For Games Workshop, its weird position as a big fish in a small pond has let it get away with immaculately dumb choices for decades.

Gork iz zog more brutally cunning than dat posh git.

have sex

>Flamethrowers and Heavy Bolters
Bye!

DEFILE THE FOOLS

That's Mork, not Gork, ya git.

so there is medieval warhammer and future warhammer
when will we get present day warhammer?

Attached: improving_the_dialogue_wheel.png (900x776, 539K)

>teleports my hearty boyz in the middle of your troops with my big mek
Bye!

THINGS SHALL GET LOUD NOW
youtu.be/HsGRsDe3iRw

This is your new wife, say something nice to her

Attached: aa629b18407159fca617d692ff418d39.jpg (721x1109, 101K)

40k has worlds of every type so a 21st century earth could easily exist in it

Abnett wrote a nice little short story but pretty much everything in the production after that was shit.

>literal coal-burning

>You took the bait and fell into an elaborate trap.
Bye!

dark eldar new gods, pretty minor compared to the likes of Chaos or Gork/Mork though. There are dozens of them.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Dark_Muses

High five bro!

Attached: Chapter_Master_Amit.jpg (750x568, 146K)

> Dawn of War 2
>...the skirmishes are shit due to no base building and the fact the game scaled down in fighting.
Yep.You totally deserve DoW 3

>eldar at it again

Maybe you just worded it poorly, but I don't think you understand how Custards work.

No real figures have ever been established for Eldar. Followign Elvish convention, their heights must vary but generally be much taller than humans on average, so tall Eldar would be Astartes size.

>Telling me I deserve DOW 3 and not DOW 1 like a mentally retarded faggot.

Paul Dainton = god artist. Look at hthe sense of weight and motion he conveys in his images without ever sacrificing depth, detail, comprehension or composition. Majestic.

Attached: 2acf0fb60e928d869f0a87908ccf5e61.jpg (1500x1201, 544K)

>Dawn of War Dark Crusade was almost 13 years ago

Attached: 1560112582961.jpg (1024x1024, 128K)

But base building was the only good idea they had with DoW3

>Maybe you just worded it poorly, but I don't think you understand how Custards work.
What do you mean?

there should be more games where skaven are playable in general

Attached: 1557638901410.png (1104x1364, 1.58M)

Are these meant to be ideal representatives of the god's powers, or the gods themselves?

Nurgle's good, Slaanesh is accurate but weak compared to the others. Khorne is pretty off, I like it but it's not Khorne in any specific sense. Tzeentch is a diverse god and this captures may 1/9th of his essence. The other 8 are screaming, burning, flailing, growing, shimmering, ticking, undulating and howling with laughter at the incompleteness of it all.

Oh, definitely. He's who made Fantasy alive.

Custodes only recruit from the sons of families on Earth

>hating on Iron Hands while trying to be edgy
Such folly.

Attached: 1549577324032.jpg (1315x1664, 246K)

It is tho.
Especially when we consider Fantasy.

Decent animations that are somehow more accurate to the setting than th Ultramarines movie. Still not too accurate but that's forgiveable.

>preferably an action game
They've all been mediocre. 40K is a strategy setting. Play Dawn of War. It's great.

Well fuck me I got a stroke or something and wrote the quote wrong. Meant to be Astartes. It's from the Deathwatch codex.

Nah, the concept of picking and choosing units and skills was pretty neat since it could have made armies flavourful and actually different rather than a coat of paint within the same faction.

Their own Primarch intended to purge the retardation of becoming more metal than man.

Define "dope in design"

You got me with gork and mork, but the rest aren't as powerful as the chaos gods, or are dead eldar gods devoured by slaanesh. I wonder what it is that drives you to post dumb shit. The tau "god" was caused by the gue'vesa's belief in the greater good, not the tau themselves and is a minor warp entity.

He means Malal

>recently revealed Tau God
lmao wot

>Khaine
He's not really alive, the individual bits of Khaine have no real cognisance as an whole. Isha is actually alive and influential from her captive position. Ynnead is being born.

Malal is destruction. Even that of Chaos.

Why didn't Neshy eat them when she was born?

Attached: 1416963233914.jpg (650x1227, 99K)

>tfw no sanguinus gf

B U R N H E R E T I C

The Tau god is hinted to be big E

What is the bigger Luke of Warhammer Forty Thousand?

Attached: 1555747923245.png (255x410, 14K)

My new wife's a nigga

Custodes are not really selected from the best of humankind. Their parents are.

Attached: 1541361554405.png (222x227, 6K)

Howā€™s that mordeim game?

Attached: E71C8BC3-438F-4F87-85BE-2CE0E00919ED.png (657x527, 15K)

No it isn't you ugly cunt, it's supposed to look like a mix of tau with human and has many arms. It's probably just Tzeentch fucking with the blueberries.

Mmm, culture and wisdom are live in this thread.

He losted his headed and Autek "Autist" Mor took over

Attached: 59b51795de302539551f4de7b8dbed49.jpg (547x627, 96K)

Nein, Malal is negation. Balance, counterweigh, justification. He destructs and constructs respectively towards this end. Nihilo can made as well. He is contradiction incarnate!

It has really good mechanics but is severely lacking in content. There's only five maps and shit gets too repetitive, too fast.

Do you like getting fucked hardcore in the ass without lube by RNG? If yes then you will love it.
It's a pretty good game but can be very frustrating.

Alpharius and Omegon

>implying a god can't take multiple forms

So he is just Yea Forums then.

Attached: Necoho_Revealed.png (1542x719, 118K)

youtu.be/G1tKuyNq59w this thread reeks of heresy.

Attached: tumblr_p9z3stcRjY1uqdhz8o1_500.png (500x468, 235K)

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR

>Marines Malevolent >

Attached: 1384833175801.jpg (200x196, 34K)

Yeb

Attached: 01.jpg (800x800, 229K)

I don't see the Minotaurs here. Fix this.

Go back to your monstrously oversized bed, Asterion Moloch

Attached: 99590101231_AsterionMolocIvanusEnkomi06.jpg (920x950, 73K)

>Broke
40k total war when?
>Woke
40k Wargame/Steel Division when?

Attached: 1556626061283.jpg (960x702, 71K)

>hating on Iron Hands
fuck off pajeet

Attached: 1519770673542.jpg (1777x999, 654K)

Can the nids eat up chaos?

So when will I get to play a golden banana?

Attached: 1475312136180.jpg (572x800, 151K)

No like all Xenos races they will be pushed into the background to make room for the more interesting human conflict.

yessssss

Not literally, but the Shadow in the Warp effectively monopolises Chaos's personal space, prompting daemonic incursions to dickslap the hive fleets

Attached: 1520091788556.png (1181x1113, 565K)

no, but a necron can.

Space marine 2 w h e n

Attached: Jago_Sevatarion_sketch.jpg (882x1038, 995K)

wen u buy one

Nein, Chaos and Necrons exist in a dead standoff. C'tan can eat souls tho, but shshhh no remembering them

Attached: 99020187293_TelemonDreadBundle01.jpg (920x950, 132K)

They can eat followers of Chaos but that's probably not a good idea since that shit's corrupted and mutated.
They can't eat daemons though. Daemons are energy beings molded and influenced by sapient thoughts. I remember reading about a battle between Daemons of Chaos and Tyranids and they just bounced off each other. Daemons couldn't sustain themselves on Tyranids since they don't have souls and Tyranids could sustain themselves on Daemons since they have no biomass.

Couldn't they just shit out a bunch of pylons and send them into the eye of terror?

Corvus Corax is the best Primarch
Pic unrelated it just makes me giggle

Attached: fulgrim.jpg (720x535, 43K)

I just read the rule book recently to get into the universe and I know this isn't some logical flawless universe but how the fuck did orcs ever manage to become a space traveling species?

Our brother's cogitating facilities are merely malfunctioning. The flesh is weak, after all.

Attached: 1438968160213.jpg (2048x1494, 593K)

>GENETICALLY
>ENGINEERED
>SUPERWEAPON

Attached: Ork ship.jpg (1200x900, 311K)

What video games should I look into/pick up?

I have the Total Wars, all the Dawn of Wars, Space Marine, Mordheim, Space Hulk (the board game simulator from 2013 not the shooter), Vermintide 2 and both Battlefleet Gothic Armadas.

not as cool as Szo Sohaal

Totally neutral, not worth the expense of materials. Pylons are useful defensively for keeping out the chaos from making, well, a mess

Attached: Night_Lords_Sorceror_and_Terminator.jpg (200x207, 13K)

I heard Deathwing is functioning now but playing with friends is pretty much a requirement

warp gestalt magic, if a ork think its real, and enough of them believe it, then its fucking real
why do you think the emperor is still alive?

Mechanicus seems okay but I can't get into it

>CA going broken anytime soon
You are aware TWW has been on the best sellers list for TWO FUCKING years in a row (with their DLC going on their for at least a month at a time) and their Chink game broke bank?

Attached: 0727coins.jpg (600x419, 51K)

The Old Ones hard coded engineering into the Orks' genetic memory.

Attached: big-mek-orks.jpg (772x472, 103K)

They get smarter to more they are. If there's 10 of them they will be stone age level. 100, they start inventing shit like combustion engine. 100 Million, and they find a way to weaponize moons.
Also, there is that thing where if they believe in someething, it will become true. Perk of being green.

Blood Bowl 2?

Attached: blood-bowl-cover.jpg (2040x1148, 409K)

"I think things... and they happen!"

Attached: bioticgod.jpg (856x533, 41K)

I, CATO SICARIUS, KNIGHT CHAMPION OF MACRAGGE, HEARD THERE WAS A 40K THREAD ON THE GOD-EMPEROR'S Yea Forums AND I CAME AS FAST AS I, CATO SICARIUS COULD

Attached: I CATO SICARIUS KNIGHT CHAMP-.jpg (488x602, 100K)

Eye of the Terror isn't exactly warp. It's where real space and warp are kinda intervened. People can live there.
In the warp you get soul raped by demons instantly.

Fantasy: total war warhammer 2
40k DOW 1 or if you want some story Battlefleet gothic 2

didn't 3 kingdoms flop?

>He doesn't understand dank mey meys

Attached: flute.png (895x670, 925K)

who is this/what army? i know little to nothing about warhammer

Genetic memories. Some are born knowing what is necessary for them to know.
Also dependant on how advanced a world is, pretty often. But if they unite and reach critical mass in numbers things get wild.

did you read his post
what the fuck fuck no have you looked at Steam's top seller list?
fuck, it was even the third most gifted game in the race shit

Alright level with me here Yea Forums
is a man of iron comeback possible?

That is Balthasar Gelt and he's a wizard from the Empire in fantasy.

Attached: 1553377222656.png (1280x800, 191K)

>didn't 3 kingdoms flop?
Not even a little

Attached: CaoCaoLaugh.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

I think Iron Hands are pretty cool but have they done anything significant ever?

It's pretty logical, which is not a feat since most non-shit settings manage to be logical. And its flaws include terrible numbers as is normal for sci-fi but not much beyond that.
>orcs
No orcs in 40K. Orks.
>manage
They didn't. They were made as a servant species to another older space-faring race. Orks are several species - "orkoids" that share a fungal root form which grows whole animal organisms in a rootsac womb underground. Orks naturally and instinctively can make improbable machinery work, good enough to make it into space and travel from planet to planet.
Because of a bunch of horrendous messed-up wars long before the year 40,000, orks became adapted solely for relentless warfare. They're literally a fungal plague or mold infestation on a galactic scale that enjoys fighting for the hell of it.

Possible, yes.
Probable?
No

Not by a longshot

Naysayers and people who hate chinks like black children
In hindsight, not a good source of information.

Not what broke means ninny

One of the issues with Fantasy was too many factions. I think they are just going to focus on what they already have and will just release codexs for subfactions like the Genestealer Cults

>believing the imperial truth
>not having a big tiddy eldar gf

Attached: ROBU.png (788x900, 780K)

Horus Heresy stopped being good after the first book

There is at least one running around. Canon fact to Blackstone Fortress.
Stands to reason there might be more. And who knows what they are capable of.

It didn't sell that well among their usual audience but sold enough in China to make it their bestselling game ever

Thousand Sons is the greatest book in that whole series.

thanks

>servant species to another older space-faring race
would that race happen to be the eldar?

They brought one back already in the Inquisition tabletop. I'd prefer it if they stayed a mysterious cataclysm from the past, more impressive that way.

Talos is brotier, as far as a Night Lord can be your bro.

Attached: Talos_by_Jon_Sullivan.jpg (516x800, 632K)

Please report to your local Commissar for a proper answer to this question.

Attached: Good lord thats some heresy.png (350x350, 81K)

Yeah, no. No idea if it was any good though.

Attached: 1519145744746.png (336x391, 216K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpBngmCpUrU

Attached: Apollo Diomedes.jpg (400x246, 27K)

Wow they really bothered with Mechanicus' writing. The game's fun and the presentation is top notch.

>It didn't sell that well among their usual audience

Attached: TellLiesOnTheInternet.jpg (475x356, 54K)

No the old ones.
The eldar were also made by the old ones to fight in their war.

Nope, and the space faring race in question also created the eldar. Read up on the Old Ones.

The game was 1 on the sellers list and it sold like crazy in China. It's one of their most successful launches, and it did well critically too.

Considering how good the teaser trailer was I'm not surprised.
youtube.com/watch?v=9gIMZ0WyY88

Attached: 6mm mechanicus.jpg (800x600, 67K)

CAN NOT DEFEAT ME

>Night Lords
Pretty based.

Attached: night-lords-warhammer-40-000-30388-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 848K)

BRUVAH I AM PINNED HERE

Havent read it yet
I cant see how anything after the disasters of the second and third books can be any good

It sold really well in the West you fucking retard.

ALIEN
BEANS

>it did well critically
Means nothing since Rome 2 at launch did as well

>2nd and 3rd books
Idr what happened in them desu, but they were alright iirc.

THIS IS A SUITABLE FORCE

Claiming this 4 for the glory of the Imperium!

Attached: 40K-20170926060947.jpg (1500x1500, 488K)

BROTHER I AM HIT

FAHSEER LET US TO IT

A 76 isn't ideal when your an 85 plus average company.

And your right in that regard...sales matter more, Which Three Kingdoms blew away in expectations.

>Where else can you find giant genetically altered space knights who fire handguns that make people explode? Only in 40K
think again, jian

Attached: 1418388150367.jpg (510x546, 174K)

ALIEN BEANS

Attached: Dow2_sm_tactical_squad_portrait.png (184x208, 38K)

>emperor is actually a liberal in disguise and he really cares about gender equality fuck christianity lmao
The second book is fucking awful cringe

The Emperor is a liberal, who hates Christianity though

HEY FAGGOT, HOW'S CADIA DOING?

Attached: 1546689725035.jpg (810x987, 148K)

we need a Warhammer FPS psyker game that plays exactly like EYE but more polished.

You shut your whore mouth
>Fulgrim
>A Thousand Sons
>The First Heretic
>Prospero Burns
>Know No Fear
>Fear to Tread
>Betrayer
>The Master of Mankind
are all good. There are some decent ones in there too. Most are shit though.

Imperial Fists > Alpha Legion > Thousand Sounds > Luna Wolves > Dark Angels > Salamanders > Raven Guard > Ultramarines > Emperor's Children > World Eaters (War Hounds) > Iron Hands > Iron Warriors > Death Guard > Night Lords > White Scars > Space Wolves > Word Bearers

C-CADIA STANDS

Attached: penguin.jpg (212x249, 5K)

The Emperor abhors religion you absolute specimen. Go read up on Lorgar.

>he really cares about gender equality
Emperor doesn't care about your race or sex, he cares that you're willing to work towards his goals
>fuck christianity lmao
The Emperor has never liked religion user, in addition to being actual Jesus

Attached: 1556472585485.jpg (300x336, 21K)

So is your reading comprehension.

Sigmar > Emperor

Did you fucks not read the last church novel?

>psyker
that's a purging

Attached: 1531438573942.jpg (1106x1500, 316K)

>fuck christianity lmao
Yes user, emps doesn't like religion

Attached: By the emperor.jpg (486x604, 43K)

It was pretty good as far as warhammer books go.

>hates religion
>models his empire after the most influential religion on the planet
hmmmm

Attached: Are you being retarded on purpose.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

Yea Forums is a tyranid board

why the fuck does anyone actually think space marines are interesting
space marines are the lamest, most shallow part of 40k and chaos space marines are the lamest part of 40k's chaoswith the exception of plague marines and noise marines
there is so much to the 40k's universe and all the games/fluff just boil down to
>DUDE LOOK AT HOW COOL THIS SPACE MARINE IS

It's almost as if he'll use whatever works best in controlling people to reach his goal.

>liberal
He's an Emperor of a fascistic galactic empire that (originally) only allowed men to serve
The second book tries to imply he's actually just putting this show on as a transition between this and full democracy where everyone will have equality of outcome
Surely you dont unironically believe that lmao

>the emperor didnt care about that shit
I know
So now you see the problem

Jesus this post really triggered the libs
I'm not talking about his ironic disdain for religion I'm talking about the author of the book in particular shitting on christianity when its totally unnecessary

that was malcador

Why do I see pictures with chainsaw swords and some without?

Holy fuck this post is now marked exterminatus

Attached: Adeptus_Astartes_Icon.jpg (521x366, 52K)

Its almost like different people like different things. And you even pointed out not every Space Marine is the same.

Because Christianity is an abhorrent piece of shit you triggered /pol/ cuck. You're idol, Adolf Hitler, hated it.

Are you? This hipocrisy is literally mentioned in HH

Emprah didn't like religion because it can lead to demons infesting your body. His plan was to completely remove the humanity from the influence of warp and beings living there. Too bad he was a mega autist and fucked it all up. Or maybe it was his plan all along. Who knows?

That's a power sword, a bit more rare than a chainsword.

Both exist. Chainswords are emblematic but actually run of the mill.
Power swords are better. And generally not as common.

It's amazing how you managed to pack so much retardation into 2 sentences.

>Emprah didn't like religion because it can lead to demons infesting your body.
So he thought
>His plan was to completely remove the humanity from the influence of warp and beings living there. Too bad he was a mega autist and fucked it all up. Or maybe it was his plan all along. Who knows?
Its implied he thought faith was the fuel for chaos
But in reality they fed off emotion not faith, and faith is ironically the only thing keeping humanity alive in the 41st

>Jesus this post really triggered the libs
Pointing out that the emperor was always against religion isn't being a triggered lib, it's a statement of fact. Try to read up on the fluff before coming here and posting stupid shit, you obese embarrassment.

The emperor doesn't want to be supreme dictator of mankind, he just does it because he believes its the only way to save humanity from itself/chaos/xenos. Its why he didn't make his presence known until humanity was properly fucked. The emperors beliefs are not aligned with what the Imperium has become.

It got patched.

Go back to resetera

What part of
>I wasnt referring to the emperors disdain for religion
Did you misunderstand?

>and faith is ironically the only thing keeping humanity alive in the 41st
Nah, the Imperial Guard dying in droves is the only thing keeping humanity "alive" in the 41st millennium.

What hypocrisy?

Sure, but that doesnt correlate to him being a democratic reformer who wants equality.

>g**rd player

>I'm not talking about his ironic disdain for religion. I'm talking about the author of the book in particular shitting on christianity when its totally unnecessary
Can you give me a quote or something because I'm not digging through my bookshelves to try and interpret something the same way as you.

>chaos is actively fucking with every single warhammer fantasy and 40k game thats been coming out recently

Is there ever going to be a good game that doesn't piss away its goodwill by the devs?

Attached: 1542442079802.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

>What I meant was
Stop backpedalling like a faggot. Try not to fuck up to begin with.

>Sure, but that doesnt correlate to him being a democratic reformer who wants equality
Why not?

Chaos is the bottom bitch in TWW, and the Undead are the ones getting all the shit.

With a greater number of games comes a greater number of cashgrabs and shitty vidya.
That's just how things are.

Not really but no need to get mad over it

>Can you give me a quote or something because I'm not digging through my bookshelves to try and interpret something the same way as you.
I'm not either lol
Its not my interpretation one of the characters, i forget his name, he's that old fuck propagandist who is friends with Loken, he starts talking about humanity's past and the emperor's past and it leads to this discussion about the crusades

Eternal reminder

Attached: Dawn of War 3.webm (720x480, 2.93M)

Does humanity still have a goal in mind without the leadership of the emperor or is everything just about survival now?

Prove it you stupid cunt.

So you lack basic reading comprehension
Got it
Can quote me where I said the Emperor having a problem with Christianity was an issue? Or did you just assume that when I was literally referring to the book and not a character who isnt even in the book

Are you retarded?

Keep your religious and political shit out of this nice thread you fucking retards. Just get the fuck out with that shit.

Pretty sure this is hardly the first game where such a strategy can be applied.

>hating the dead kike on a stick desert folktale religion made for the masses and goyims makes you a tranny
go root for Israel and war with Iran you faggot

Attached: 27F79655-1285-4AD9-BD22-5D7E41B33FC3.jpg (475x482, 32K)

40K Netflix series starting with the dark age all the way to the awakening of girlyman
Y/N?

Pass, Dembski Bowden can write Word Bearers well but is way over his head on everything else
>muh daddy issues

>Are you retarded?
Lmao, why not just admit you don't have a leg to stand on instead of trying to throw out insults?

DEATH TO THE FOUL WARRIORS OF CHAOS

Attached: 1480040854885.gif (281x260, 204K)

Yes, obviously. The goal is the complete extermination of every xenos and heretic in the galaxy.

N

>Chaos Sorcerer in DoW2 had the same ability
Kill all psykers

Attached: 1469389452034.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

N
Keep the Dark Age as it is.

MAEHK READEH THIS IS IT

yesp

Attached: 1455649326025.jpg (225x225, 15K)

aren't humies and eldar allied now?

Not to get wiped out. Guilliboy has some plan but no one gives a shit about what he has to say.

You'd expect more games be good though.

>chaosbane is 50 dollary doos for a diablo game
>vermintide 2 devs don't know if they're going to make vs its own thing and spent months on a few modifiers
>space marine got canned
>Dawn of War 3 was so bad it killed the franchise

Most of the games coming out are average at best.

Attached: 1531288382219.jpg (488x600, 391K)

I love the look on his face.
He's just as hungry for whatever's in that pot as he is for that sweet Ynnari ass.

Ynnari are a subfaction. And the Eldars are always willing to use other factions in order to further their own agenda.

>netflix
youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

>The Emperor is a democrat
>LOL IF YOU DISAGREE YOU DON'T HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON
What are you smoking
In what way is the Emps even remotely a Liberal lmao
Get the fuck out of here with your retarded projection you're even worse than the author

Edgy!

There was a pretty good run before. Stands to reason things would go sour.
Ork Looter Shooter when?

Attached: Mad WAAAGH Orks at the borders edition.png (943x297, 46K)

>was actually kind of excited for Chaosbane upon seeing the gameplay
>mfw it's 50 fucking dollars and apparently filled to the brim with bugs

I think at this point you're actively hurting the future of Warhammer vidya if you're buying anything that's not made by CA

Attached: bruva I am appalled here.png (660x979, 363K)

>ADB Nu-40k defense force going hard ITT
Jesus Christ so this is Yea Forums huh
Even /40kg/ isnt this cucked

what is your post even supposed to convey
>different people like different things
no shit, so where's the games that explore the parts of 40k for people with taste?
>every space marine is not the same
same can be said about EVERY faction on the TT/in the fluff
there are more variants of ork than there are space marine
but I'll never have a game where you play orks attacking imperium because of all the space marine autism

The XCOM clone with the Tech dudes was pretty gud,

The Emperor is fucking brown. Fuck off /pol/ tards. This is canon.

Attached: 4819912-0180376321-latest.jpg (480x282, 65K)

I've only read the first book but there was hardly any daddy issues in it. Talos is the only character in the book who really cares about Curze and he's just a bit bummed out he died. Everyone else has their own agenda but mostly it's about how to rape and pillage.
Also the depiction of mortals living on a Night Lord ship is pretty damn frightening.

The emperors doesn't want to be emperor, he just believes (rightly) that its the only way to prevent mankind from being devoured by chaos/xenos. Once he'd dealt with all that and achieved his utopian vision he'd essentially retire.
Emps doesn't want power, he wants what he thinks is best for mankind, which is a free democratic society of a united humanity, free from division.

I just looked at the patch notes and it seems like they nerfed a lot of stuff huh

>Emps doesn't want power, he wants what he thinks is best for mankind, which is a free democratic society of a united humanity, free from division.

Attached: big_laf.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Please, explain how any of thats wrong user.

For fantasy WH aside from the total wars the Vermintide games, Mordheim, and Blood Bowl are worthwhile

>a free democratic society of a united humanity, free from division
buzzwords mean absolutely nothing

The point is exactly as I wrote. Not everyone, but some people, like Space Marines. Not everyone likes the same Marines.
And between the numerous chapters, there is actually more variety of Space Marines than Ork clans. Between the first founding and their known successors the variety is pretty large. Not all of them act or even play the same.
Finally, SM are generally on call to fight the biggest enemies. Every big conflict will have them. That is their in canon job.
Which is not to say that its a perfect state of affair, but it is hypocrisy to complain about them while liking some of them.

Nah I'm good thanks

Attached: 1522332408536.png (600x900, 537K)

Thanks for reminding me to read Gauntā€™s Ghosts and some Horus Heresy books again, faggots.

Thats right though, dunno if his ideal future is a democracy, but all the other shit is correct.

Attached: Gosling.jpg (433x427, 86K)

>every warhammer fantasy game has standard playable races
>we'll never get a game with a weird as fuck squad like a black ork, tomb kang, lizardman, and a dark elf

At least the banter in Vermintide is good but I'm still salty about how they're wasting time working on glorified mutators. Then again I've been hanging around here for too long so thats probably why I hate it.

What's it called? Might check it out.

Attached: 1550912557019.png (947x837, 179K)

Who is better than ADB and Abnett?

You power curve hard and go from holding on to stomping shit after mid-game unless you're playing on the harder difficulty

I'm not sure how I can dumb down that sentence any further for you user

You are just making my point that HH has fucking piss stained the Emperor's legacy and the entire franchise
Drink poison

I mean with a name like ā€œNight Lordsā€ can you really expect anything to be stable?

Mechanicus

>touhoux40k
breddy gud

DESSSSSSSSSPAIR

FOR I AM THE END OF GAYS

Attached: daemon prince.png (808x800, 626K)

Except TWW is bringing some really weird ones. Vampire Coast and Norsca were pretty cool.

You got a source for that that isnt the dogshit HH book we're discussing?

This has always been the emperor you zoomer shit.

>The Emperorā€™s Legacy
Good. Heā€™s a secretive faggot dipshit. He literally caused all of this to happen.

>You got a source other than the ones that disagree with me
How about you provide any evidence to back up your claims lmao.

>ADB
>anywhere near the same level as Abnett
Yike

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-19-23-15-10.png (717x460, 99K)

It was just too easy. The only time I died past early game was in the final boss, and purely because I wanted to kill him with the Cybernetica tank's weapon, who has a big radius which included an unlucky priest. Every turn I could basically
>Have twice as many actions points I would need
>Go twice as far as my objective
>Spend nothing to fire my gun
>Completely heal everyone on my team
>Drop a couple Skitariis as "" "" "" back-up"" "" ""

I'm referring more to shit like Chaosbane and Vermintide having the playable character be elf, dorf, human from the empire, random wild card like battle wizard or witch hunter etc etc.

I don't think netflix is capable of making something where the only societies that survive are the ones that destroy everyone that is weird or different while all the understanding and inclusive societies get murderfucked to death

PROVE IT LMAO

Bacause burden of proof is on you retard
The entire discussion is about how HH ruined the lore

The burden of proof is on you, this whole argument is about what the emperors character really is and you're just trying to ignore anything that disagrees with you.
So, post evidence or get out fgt.

>netflix
I'll accept HBO and Abnett, Dembski-Bowden, French and Mitchell overseeing the show with iron fucking fists.

Attached: noway.png (1621x1200, 1.2M)

>Can quote me where I said the Emperor having a problem with Christianity was an issue?
Now you're trying to twist the argument into something else entirely. Have fun with your straw man, dipshit.

Attached: grasping at straws.jpg (536x800, 38K)

Ok then who are better than ADB?
And I don't give a single fuck what faggoty shit he tweets or posts online as long as he writes good books.

Get shit done without plot armor or being poster boys. And not become ungodly abominations by the hundreds in process.

DoW is still one of the more enjoyable RTS games

The Emperor is not a democrat.
This was never a plot point in the lore ever at any point in the history of 40k.
You're the ine making the claim that only one author in the entire HH library has made, which is specifically what we're discussing
So the burden of proof is on you, dumb nigger
I'll await your response

0 arguments

Thats not what a strawman is user but I understand you're embarassed that you cant create your own strawman and attack that instead of my real argument

I really liked Eisenstein, so I'd be happy to add James Swallow.

the main factor separating humanity in 40k from most other basic bitch sci-fi series is that humanity throw any sense of egalitarianism/democratic values away thousands of years ago.

>ruins the emprah
>is a massive chaosfag
>"writes good books"

Attached: 1557957951578.png (399x386, 153K)

A Chaos fanboy writing this is either supremely ironic or he is just falseflagging.

Yeah can you give me a pre-HH source for that buddy

40ks humanity is extremely egalitarian, provided you aren't a mutant, heretic or xenos you're just as valuable as all the other disposable humans.

>ADB
you ever read a book my guy?

That's exactly what a straw man is, you can look it up if you're struggling with the language. Your complete shock at the Emperor's disdain for religion is both hilarious and incredible, and you keep trying to change the subject to save face. Hanging out at 8gag really fucks with your cognitive process beyond repair.

You have yet to point out what old lore this contradicts, big E only uses dictatorship as a means to an end, which is a better future for mankind. Why wouldn't that be a democracy?

>THE EMPEROR LOVES EQUALITY FUCK OFF NAZIS
>runs a literal fascist patriarchy
>women are used for only for breeding and book keeping
>waging a war of complete genocide against heretics and xenos scum

all dictators use dictatorship as a means to an end you fucking mongoloid.

You are retarded as fuck. None of the authors just write whatever they feel like. HH is a collaboration and ADB got involved as late as book 14.
It's fine not to like chaos but he is still a good writer like chaos or not.
You also didn't answer my question.

Aight he's on the hypothetical HBO showrunner team, too.
Night Lords Omnibus is good shit, and you're wrong if you think otherwise. Helsreach, too.

I know what a strawman is, its what you're trying to do to avoid my argument by turning it into something it isnt
I was never discussing the Emperor's disdain for religion, and I'm still waiting for you to quote me where I did. I'm talking about the author shitting on Christianity in particular in his book. Not the Emperor.

>there are 2 modes
>dictator and pure democracy
This is you
Pure retard

Keep tilting at those windmills

Attached: straw_man.jpg (640x480, 136K)

Who are you quoting? go take your lithium.

>woman are used for breeding and book keeping
Are you fucking retarded?! Most of the Primarchs had females as their second in commands for the regular human soldiers they lead, and the Imperial Army is completely free of sexism and is filled with female soldiers. Stupid cunt.

You have yet to explain what your position on Emps is, is it perhaps because you're scared that you'll actually have to defend it rather than shouting at other people to do so?

>state objective fact
>STRAWMAN!!!!!
noun:strawman
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

What's wrong with HH?

Attached: 300px-AdSor_2.jpg (300x392, 20K)

It doesn't agree with him.

You keep changing your "argument" on every post, and it's evident you didn't do as you were told and didn't bother looking up what a straw man fallacy is.
Your shock at the emperor of 40K being against religion is still hilarious. It's even funnier how you're trying to discuss the setting with other people, without the most basic understanding of it, and how you get increasingly irritated when you're called out.

>Most of the primarchs had females as their second in command.
Primarch second in commands were space marines. Don't make shit up either.

Attached: 1396941458667.png (929x557, 848K)

>Are you fucking retarded?! Most of the Primarchs had females as their second in commands for the regular human soldiers they lead, and the Imperial Army is completely free of sexism and is filled with female soldiers. Stupid cunt.

Is this really what nu-40klets believe? Have they fucked the lore this badly?

>existing in HH

I wish there was a game where you could play as a Slaneehi marine and murderfuck everything.

Political shitflinging is lame.
Post your favorite cool thing in 40k.

Attached: 1450258790202.jpg (1150x466, 68K)

Bottom line, explaining what used to be legend and half remembered fact. Removing the mystery of the past.
Also, making Primarchs and the Emperor into drooling retards. Making supermen into base men.

>The Imperium employs females for breeding
In what fucking universe?! The Imperial Guard is very gender unified, there's millions of female soldiers.

You're arguing against a statement nobody made, that's what a straw man is. You're so stupid you can smell it over the internet.

>Knows nothing of the lore
>Gets angry when this is pointed out

Attached: FIRE THE URSUS CLAWS.jpg (426x1869, 274K)

I havent changed my argument once lol
You just keep dodging it
Still waiting for you to quote me where I said the emperor doesnt hate religion btw

Black Templars

Attached: 1399231848220.gif (550x400, 158K)

Stop being fucking braindead.

One of the Emperors most trusted solders were the Sisters of Silence.

Attached: download.jpg (179x282, 7K)

Attached: Straws.gif (800x450, 683K)

>this is what 40k has become
Glad I dropped this shitty game

I quite like Spyrers and their suit.
Ork Freebootas.
Harlequins.
Rogue Traders.

>a statement nobody has made

Learn the lore you fucking retard
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Ilya_Ravallion
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Tarasha_Euten
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Lotara_Sarrin

Attached: 200px-LotaraSarrin.jpg (200x273, 10K)

Did you drop it in the early 90s?
Cause thats how old a lot of this stuff is.

Lotara is great
>the moment they told her they turned traitors she said yes
>backstabbed the pussies who tried to run away
>genuine loyal to Agron unlike most WA who went nuts with blood this and skulls that

What was your objective fact user? Was it about how you conveniently forget the Sisters of Battle exist, the multiple female inquisitors in canon, some of whom help run it, the mixed guards regiments and female only regiments, and the noble houses run by women in the Empire?

I always wanted to see how E-Money came to be bound to the throne and I always wanted to see Emps' sons. I do agree about them being kind of retarded, Lorgar and Magnus especially.

m
>using nu-lore to debunk the argument that nu-lore is trash

Attached: 1556719822623.jpg (360x243, 20K)

You were clearly never a player because females in the army have been in it since the start you seething retard.

>Let me link to a statement unrelated to my own hyperbole

Attached: Trying to get players to read the rules as a DM.png (491x565, 450K)

>HH
>black library
>early 90s
Try mid 2000's cuck

Attached: jjrd.png (543x637, 547K)

Your argument is that the Imperium is sexist, which it never has been. You're Emperor is also ethnically dark skinned. Kill your self.

>E-Money
heh
But that was already known. The precise circumstances were somewhat up to debate but the fight on the Vengeful Spirit is old lore.

see

How about all the people pointing out the old lore as well?

Attached: Embarrasing.gif (400x326, 2.4M)

Oh so now its hyperbole!

>posting retarded reaction gifs when your being assblasted and proven wrong.
/pol/ faggots are so pathetic.

Sisters of battle nigger

Attached: Sister3.jpg (788x1014, 174K)

>Your argument is that the Imperium is sexist, which it never has been. You're Emperor is also ethnically dark skinned. Kill your self.
>You're Emperor is also ethnically dark skinned.

I'm out

Attached: kaneda.jpg (1438x800, 147K)

Female soldiers have been in since the days of Rogue Traders you seething cuck.

Your post always was user, you know that.

have sex and dilate tranny

Female Imperial guard soldiers nigger.

Attached: 75d896d22a65923f092ac4bc7c9f4f9b.jpg (900x1125, 86K)

>Most of the primarchs.
>Three.

Attached: 1387612577812.jpg (720x720, 71K)

Emps is Persian user.
He was born (created?) before anybody settled Europe.

Since the earliest days of the lore you stupid fucktard.

Attached: horusfeature.png (970x545, 1.15M)

Try this kiddo

I thought he was Turkish.

Attached: 1515194750787.png (128x128, 11K)

>people born in the middle east don't have dark skin
>in other news Slavs have always been white

>The argument that the seething /pol/ cucks are reduced to after having all their points destroyed.
The Imperium is inclusive to all HUMANS. Get over it.

>is not dead or missing

he doesn't know bout lion el Johnson

>this is what 40k fans are like outside /40kg/

Attached: 1553042595870.png (321x321, 7K)

Same kinda area.
Its before the countries existed so its something of a moot point.

Actually.
>Most of the primarchs.
>Three
>None of these are even Imperial Army.
>Only one of these is military at all.
Am I being fucked with?

Attached: 1442836019252.png (520x740, 40K)

I shouldn't have been surprised that all these retarded takes were coming from /40kg/ posters.

You're also forgetting how Peruabo's sister was one of his finest generals, and that Corvus was raised, and fought beside his foster mothers.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ethnically dark skinned

And tell me what the fans in /40kg/ are like user. Do they ignore lore in favor of being retards?

NO DAZ MORK

/tg/ thinks /pol/ faggots are retards. You're /40kg/ dosen't exist

Middle easterners are about as white as americans.

gussy

lactate.

++FUCK LORGAR THAT WEAKED WILLED IDIOT FUCKED EVERYTHING UP, NOT KOR FIALRON OR EREBUSSY, BUT FUCKING LORGAR. AS A PRIMARCH HE SHOULD HAV EBEEN SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW NOT TO FUCK AROUND BUUUUT TNOOO HE HAD TO TAKE A FUCKING STAB AT WHAT? MAKING HUMANS DEMON FOOD? YA ARGAL CHAD SEEMED HAPPY TO BE BLENDERED, THEN YOU GET PISSED FULGRIM GOT RAPECANNED BY A DEMON. GROW SOME BALLS++

Attached: 1513960237052.jpg (836x721, 182K)

40%

>going to /40kg/
>going to any kind of fucking general at fucking all
Feel free to crawl back into your cesspit because you clearly wont enjoy anything or anyone outside of it.

Attached: 1505288470450.jpg (681x902, 471K)

>you will never lick lotara's feet

Bisexual space Marines when?

Yes, but I like details in a story, I wanted to see how exactly Big Daddy E fucked up. If the primarchs were written better, it'd be a much better book though.

>Gaunts ghost introduced a lesbian guardswoman who wanted to go back to her wife, who ended up becoming friends with Gaunt.
>Nobody had a problem with her or the fact she has a wife.
Guess homosexuals are allowed in the Imperium too! Too bad /pol/ faggots!

Anything ADB touches is garbage

Emperor's Children

OBSESSED.

>Nah, the Imperial Guard dying in droves is the only thing keeping humanity "alive" in the 41st millennium.
Yeah. And Emp's healthy diet of nascent psykers deemed not strong-willed or too powerful enough. And psychotic, war-obsessed genetic abominations of super soldiers taking on things that would make guards shit out their brains in abject horror or just become literal daemonic fleshlights. And navy braving the very hellish realm of said daemons routinely, risking to stay in there forever with untold atrocities being done unto them until they beg to be killed, just to ferry those guardsmen to their next deployment. And puritan Inquisitors fighting the ever-growing blight of heresy without remorse, reluctance or respite, despite knowing better than anyone it's almost certainly hopeless. And radical Inquisitors risking their very souls, with as full awareness of everything loss will bring as possible for a human, to rip out even a shred of advantage for the Imperium at large, to stave off the boundless tide of darkness closing on humanity on all sides. And the stubborn Mechanicus tirelessly, relentlessly toiling to keep all the spaceships, dropships, gunships, tanks, trucks, turrets, bunkers, cannons, bolters, even glorified flashlights and myriad upon myriad of other near-dilapidated machinery from both falling apart entirely and gaining sentience and viciously murdering all humans at the same time without going even more insane then they already are. And I'm probably forgetting some others.
But otherwise yeah, it's just the guard.

>If the primarchs were written better, it'd be a much better book though.
That is kind of the point though.
More often that not. the way you picture things will be better and more fleshed out than what is actually shown. And writers are only humans. Its very difficult to write something completely alien.

Humans to the imperium are nothing more than slaves, that's every faction that doesn't kill them immediately though.(Inb4 Tau: sterilization camps)

They can't even feel the desire to fuck one gender, so two...

this

>When the Khornate Berzerkers get bogged down by the sheer number of bodies you throw at them, giving you enough time to zero in the artillery

Perfect.

Attached: ImperialGuardArtilleryPixel.gif (817x537, 2.23M)

>gay non reply shit

lmao mad tranny

THAT WAS LOGAR GOD DAMMIT

>implying

Attached: lostoriginal.png (1579x669, 123K)

>40k Fan fiction where emperor comes back/ doesn't die.
>He's apparently this super accepting dude.
>Imperium is suddenly a democracy.
>Super tolerant of aliens and religions.
>Imperium is this hyper diverse tech utopia.
>Actual Emperor.
>Hyper intolerant.
>Sent out entire legions of Space Marines just to wipe out alien bastards.
>Apparently thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of alien species had been wiped out from the start of the Great Crusade to the start of the Horus Heresy.
>Is called THE MASTER OF MANKIND
>Went to the last church ever on Terra just to call the priest a fag.
>Constantly went on about how humanity will inherit the stars on the corpses of aliens.
>DIdn't even really care for his Primarch sons or his Space marines.
Where did people get this idea that the Emperor of Mankind was this hyper Liberal?

Attached: 1444273488576.png (256x256, 12K)

Lorgar just wrote the book.
The actions of the Emperor were the cause for the people's perception of him as a god.

this, but the point in my opinion isnt because of "muh librel boogeymans". In Universe the Imperium doesn't have the time to discriminate when doing so could mean one less las rifle defending humanity. Individual worlds can hold what views they want, but the Imperium as a whole needs bodies in order to keep up the death statistics.

You're undivided so you're at least 25% glorious winged faggot too. ^_^

Attached: 1430169117880.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

Emps doesn't align with modern political categorisation, he loves humanity and believes the ends justify the means. So you've gotta do all the fucked up stuff now so that there can be a mankind later on. Nobody is saying the emps is a "liberal" or that he tolerates aliens/religion.
Arguing over all the other stuff is pointless though, because in standard 40k fashion, the lore contradicts itself and does so on purpose.

Iron Warriors > Thousand Sounds > White Scars > Dark Angels > Raven Guard > Death Guard > Luna Wolves > Salamanders > Space Wolves > Night Lords > Word Bearers > Emperor's Children > Iron Hands > World Eaters (War Hounds) > Alpha Legion > Ultramarines > Imperial Fists

Attached: worsedorn.png (410x444, 483K)

>ur mom
Wuzzat

The Emperor does not care about the colour of mankind. One of his sons is furry. Another was a red cyclops. Fulgrim is a giant fag. Rowboat is autistic, though not quite as bad as Dorn and Perty.
Seems liberal to me.

knife in, guts out

Attached: Dow2_ork_kommando_nob_design.jpg (1920x1200, 740K)

Emps was a rationalist atheist user, thats his imperial truth.

>Part of the Guard.
>Got married.
What was the fucking point? She's never going to see her again and her "Wife" is getting railed by every hiver on whatever shit hole she lived on.

Attached: 1364313302167.jpg (419x420, 52K)

Emps is just a pumped warlord, not your nice candidate
>Humiliated lorgar his most loyal son, not because he worshiped him as a god but mostly because he was slow on his conquests. Also left him to sulk in the ashes of his homeworld
>murdered his thunder warriors because they were unstable
>Kept his webway project secret from his sons, telling them he didn't trust them

What he said and what he did were different things as seen by the common man.
He wanted a glorious united future for Mankind born of reason. Allegedly.
Then he just went around throwing his psychic might around and being the superman to the golden supermen of supermen, with superson of superlative characteristics. Sanguinuis literally blinded people with his prettiness. From the point of view of commoners, he was pretty much a godlike figure of limitless powers.

14th time's the charm I hear

A peaceful agricultural planet. Wanted to do her duty to the Emperor.

By the emperor, there wasnt been a good WH40k game in years.

Doesn't really change that the cult of the Emperor started even as far back as the unification wars.

Attached: 1422070674870.jpg (976x972, 303K)

He was the apex of humanity, but that doesn't mean he was a god or that he wanted to be seen as a god.
Its been a while since I read the relevant lore, but I'm pretty sure there were harsh penalties put on anyone caught worshiping the big E.

Attached: 1550911472110.png (2190x956, 349K)

smug

>There will never be a Helsreach game

imagine being a fleshlet in 41rd century

Attached: eb2.gif (550x600, 489K)

SUPER OBSESSED.

Sure there were. My point is that no matter what he said, his actions and positions and appearances made it easy for the unwashed masses to start believing. Even in secret.
Then Lorgar wrote the book, he ascended to the throne as the pillar of everything the Imperium stands for and the Imperial Cult started to spread. And then acts of faith by crazy dominatrixs became a thing, ghostly space marines on fire appeared where needed, winged immortals popped up and even Warp Storms saved the Imperium.
Actions speak louder than words, even with the best of intentions.

Have fun being a soulless C'tan buttplug. In b4 muh kangs: yeah no, you gave up your soul to clank gods in return for immortality millions of years ago, you defective glorified calculator.

>Agricultural worlds
>Peaceful.
Enjoy your mega cancer or falling into a grain silo the size of Manhattan.

Attached: 1374451870148.png (329x589, 340K)

Attached: 1254827483225.png (1000x996, 144K)

Also because the warp is made of the emotions of the universe they could literally be making a god of humanity.

>Enjoy your mega cancer
But what if its slimy green spores hadn't yet infested the world?

Humanity is evolving into a psychic race. And the last thing he wants is thousands of trillions of souls fucking up the warp further with superstition and fanaticism. Though he would probably become powerful enough to, at the very least, force the chaos gods into compliance, chances are he wouldn't even be the same being afterwards.

Attached: 1473294369364.jpg (335x208, 9K)

Like playing dangerously, huh pal?

Attached: 1535368584410.png (2220x1080, 1000K)

Exotica/Sci-fi needs a very good writer but it can be done. Of course it can't be perfect but it could be better.

she looks like she fucks flesh hounds

If not them then the Adeptus Mechanicus approvedĀ© pesticides.

Attached: 1386391356345.jpg (291x269, 60K)

That's kinda hot.

Everything could be better.

The concept is as old at 2nd edition with the Senseis. The ascenscion of the Emperor is pretty much a given at some point because that is what Mankind needs. Regardless of his stated intent. Obviously the Fall of the Eldar is a cautionary tale of the same. But again its hardly a matter of what he wanted.

>tfw chaos player
>tfw also want to assemble and paint rowboat girlyman model because it looks awesome as fuck
>tfw not good enough at painting to justify buying a model just to paint it

Attached: 1555372772910.jpg (715x715, 252K)

yes he doest wtf
>be xeno retard
>get executed

Make evil Reboot Gigabyte.

Attached: 1435009873786.jpg (550x700, 58K)

If it's approved by the most exalted servants of the Omnissiah it can't be bad, don't be silly.

Do sisters of battle know they're cute?

Attached: 1271139585601.jpg (781x891, 149K)

Have you actually looked at any SoB models?
Might as well slap lipstick on an Ork

Yes.

Attached: 1233121860654.jpg (850x1100, 204K)

Yes, of course. (((Fellow Citizen)))

Attached: d7gouj9-6f3c4a8c-8a85-4487-a4a9-a814501430b8.jpg (750x1000, 188K)

No vow of celibacy

Mankind can come in all colours, they are just not xenos. Pretty simple.

What episode is that?

Maybe the emperor exercised his emotions into the primarchs so the four couldn't influence him when he transcends? Also do you think the primordial truth means that to survive the nids, necrons, and orks humanity would have to be a psychic race/hide in the warp?

>want to play 40k
>always liked SoB and Inquisition
>SoB pewter were shit so I waited
>SoB plastics are leftypol pandering
>Inquisition don't even really have an army anymore
>all the video games just suck
Yes even DoW. It's fun to play for a little bit but it is a mechanically terrible strategy game.
Bros...

Attached: 1560048902385.jpg (720x607, 88K)

Nids are the cutest and most intelligent faction

Attached: 1480802788634.png (576x432, 89K)

Attached: Lipstick on an Ork you say.png (900x1200, 765K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UhduvvA_Xpo

They retconned Dominatrixes so no.

>SoB pewter were shit
What bullshit is this? They are great pewter models.

Thanks much, user.

nurglings are your friends and love you for who you are

Attached: yzbe2z0t1ipz.jpg (749x638, 72K)

Attached: THICCCCCCCCCC.jpg (764x1042, 230K)

From an outsider point of view, AdMech and Dark Mechanicus look interchangeable.
Maybe the AdMech smells somewhat better.

Killing the Nids and Orks is necessary, they can only feed and fight. Once upon a time the Old Ones ruled the galaxy and they were all psykers. The Eldars ruled later and they were also psykers. Unifying mankind into one psychic powerhouse is the logical path. With or without faith. Faith just makes it easier.
Obviously its a dangerous path filled with dangers and existential failings. But it is what is called for to deal with Chaos. Nothing complex about it all.
On the other hand this pretty much leads to Age of Sigmar.