youtu.be/PjCXl9KdzOA
youtu.be/-LK01R-sCNg
youtu.be/ZQjcGFoN6tk
youtube.com/watch?v=J_P1OwYgZNI
youtu.be/eJZvMu4nH5s
youtube.com/watch?v=RzbTKB7xxtg
youtube.com/watch?v=0f5m06CcDgU
youtu.be/VIW-Uznlf_s
khinsider.com/the-world-ends-with-you/interviews/square-enix-members-creators-roundtable-part-1
khinsider.com/the-world-ends-with-you/interviews/square-enix-members-creators-roundtable-part-2
khinsider.com/the-world-ends-with-you/interviews/square-enix-members-creators-roundtable-part-3
youtu.be/LffpWtSVld8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It came out at a time where Square actually cared.

One off game made by a creator with a cohesive vision
It’s how a lot of old games were made, where the only constraint was the imagination

Do you think we’ll ever get a game as cohesive as TWEWY by modern Square ever again or is that just not possible at this point?

total freedom to creatives

It's shit.

>those character designs
Man, Nomura's a hack

because it was outsourced to Jupiter, a studio that actually makes video games and not AMVs

>great OST and aesthetic
>likable cast
>unique, innovative gameplay that not only made the best use of the DS’ hardware but was fun as hell
>quotable as fuck
>great game design
It’s a shame that Square never made another game like TWEWY, but hey, you can’t win em all.

Attached: mr.h.png (325x463, 26K)

>the shit
FTFY

>2007
>create a game pushing child crossdressing and suicide
wow and people pretend that the japs aren't kiked as fuck

>suicide
???

WHERE DID WE MEET BEFORE JUST LIKE THIS

what the fuck do you think the kids going missing and getting lost in a strange anti-world was about you fucking idiot? the game is literally about children falling into degeneracy and eventually killing themselves it's fucking disgusting.
why the fuck do you think all these japanese games and shows just happen to involve references to suicide? you think it's just a nifty little rebellious thing the slants do constantly? WHOOPS PERSONA SHOOT MYSELF IN THE FUCKING BRAIN!

>suicide
Did you even play the game?
Neku gets shot dead.
Shiki died in an accident.
Beat died trying to push his sister Rhyme out of a speeding car but ended up getting them both killed instead.
As for Joshua, we don’t even know.

Technically we did with Nier Auyomata, but they didn't develop that. Inhouse SE is dead.

I KNOW YOUR SMILE, YOUR VOICE, JUST LIKE THAT

For all of the ass memes that got made about it, Nier Automata was genuinely good. Makes me wonder what Taro is planning to do next.

>they died of mysterious causes while in a mysterious purgatory it wasn't a metaphor for suicide it was a mysterious game that involves cross dressing until you die
wow you really educated me on the lack of subtlety with which these pedophiles write their "games"

YOU TALK TO ME AND I SMILE RIGHT BACK

>they died of mysterious causes
We’re literally shown Neku’s, Beat’s, and Rhyme’s deaths and even then, everyone was fighting for a second at life. How is that glorifying suicide?

I DON'T BELIEVE IN FANTASY

>whoops I crossdressed too much and killed myself but now that I'm in purgatory I wish I hadn't but lemmie eat more sugar until I turn into a tranny that gives me better stats!

It’s possible
A lot of it is driven by the search for talent; the best games any company puts out are usually the result of years of pre production daydreaming done in some guy’s head that all come out when they’re given the opportunity.
So it’s about scouting out good new talent that have those sorts of ideas to execute on

Jupiter of the Monkey is objectively the best brand and you fags can’t tell me otherwise.

I’m starting to think that you haven’t actually played the game.

>Jupiter of the Monkey
>when Pegaso exists
Not on your life, sk8er boy.

Attached: ara-ara .png (512x384, 22K)

>He says this when Pegaso exists

It’s about how people who don’t appreciate what they have entering a world where they are stripped of the thing they cherished most and are given the chance to return to the land of the living with a new appreciation for their gifts and situation. It’s about expanding one’s own outlook to better themselves by seeing the vast mosaic variety of dreams, aspirations and personalities

Based Pegaso chads

Attached: lightning rook .jpg (420x315, 54K)

massive tranny pedophile damage control
you "people" are fucking disgusting

>lightning rook is even more busted in the ports

Attached: 790E2CA3-11EA-453B-87A3-1FCE04E33CF3.jpg (518x421, 30K)

But none of the characters kill themselves. Most of the deaths are related to that character’s core arc
Neku is shot by someone else because he was too busy being closed off. Beat gets hit by a car that his sister tries to save him from
Rhyme died from trying to save someone who was jealous of her.
Shiki...I forget how she died

Is this what the summer heat does to Yea Forums?

It's just a troll

I challenge you to describe the actual events of the plot

Imagine being this wrong. This actually released at a time when Square Enix was completely falling apart behind the scenes but nobody knew yet.

Holy fuck, stop responding to that person and they'll shut up.

You have ten seconds to tell me your favorite pin, or you're faggots.

>those character designs
are actually very unique and the art style and colors he used was fantastic.

For me, it’s Yoshimitsu.

Attached: yoshimitsu.png (120x120, 23K)

Dragon Couture a best.

more pedophile damage control from transtrending shitbags
your character wakes up in purgatory because he hated his life and everyone around him (implying he killed himself) and he finds out that he's part of a game where he can't get his life back unless he participates. he meets this guy who's already a tranny (he can wear womens clothing because he's BRAVE!!!!) and some shitty girl and some shitty little kid and his big brother who are essentially bad takes on the shitty retarded characters in retarded ghost school from bleach or whatever other faggy anime. you spend the whole game wandering around as they keep changing the rules of the shitty game on you while you eat ice cream to become a better tranny. I finished the game but it was so shitty that I don't really remember how it resolves, but just about everyone "dies" even though the purgatory you are in is obviously supposed to represent that they've all killed themselves or died accidentally before the events of the game and they're like ghosts now

deal with it bitch

>TWEWY has shit comba-

Attached: God Tier TWEWY Combat.webm (320x180, 1.44M)

One Grain, Infinite Promise
Dragon Couture is the best style and no one can tell me otherwise

It doesn't help that of the pins you have at the beginning, you start with that fire one equipped and it kind of controls like jank. Aside from a couple pins like that with crummy touch controls the combat system's so well done.

>your character wakes up in purgatory because he hated his life and everyone around him (implying he killed himself)
Already wrong on the first sentence, wow.

That one pin that had you uppercut Noise into the air. I used to combine that with the pin that dropped rocks on foes for max damage.

I didn’t really have any problems with using the pins. Pyrokinesis was actually one of my fave Psychs to use in the game.

stay mad nigger just because you didn't understand the obvious message the kiked out pedophiles who wrote this were pushing in the game doesn't mean it isn't super obvious

It was a passion project just like Chrono Trigger was.

lmao no it didn't.

Please do not insult TWEWY by likening it to garbage, like Nier.

yeah a project with a passion for teaching children to wear women's clothing

They literally showed you how Neku died in Week 2. Hell, the end of the game outright TELLS you this.

Attached: F7317BE3-8493-4749-816C-4ECD80D1C3D6.gif (410x368, 967K)

Maybe it's just me then, I'd always fuck up with it at close quarters and run around instead of torching things.

You're trying too hard, user. You've been at it all thread. You know it's okay to enjoy video games despite the memes on this board right? You don't need to pretend just to try and fit in. It's okay, lad. Give us a hug.

Attached: 1553542014355.jpg (611x611, 59K)

>pedophile image
kill yourself

I don't think he actually made it through week 1 because it stops being so emo after the first couple days.

Man, Joshua was a stone cold motherfucker.

yeah I guess I remember that now that you mention it, the guy was a cunty fucker who kept saying that he hates everyone though and glorifying accidental death is essentially the same as glorifying suicide

stay furious nog goblin I told you I finished this horrible game I just didn't care about it enough to remember all the shitty details because it sucked ass

I don’t really get how people can call TWEWY emo at all. Besides Neku, (who actually gets over being an emo bitch in the couple of days) most of the cast are upbeat and quirky. Hell, the game’s entire message is centered around not being an emo bitch.

Go on, let it out user. I'm sorry you felt the game was glorifying your suicide attempts but you're just remembering it wrong.

Attached: (you) 5.jpg (300x384, 24K)

did you get diddled as a kid?

>become a tranny kids! it makes you happy! wear women's clothing and run away from home!

>glorifying accidental death
The game never does this at all, what the fuck.

This but unironically.

>pedshit start projecting hard as fuck

>run away from home
Two of the characters actually die from one of them doing just that, though.

literally you

Attached: she.png (931x767, 1.76M)

You've been projecting your suicide attempts at a fucking video game that just tells you to enjoy life all thread though, you mong.

Attached: (you) 7.jpg (900x810, 55K)

yeah they probably got caught and murdered by the types of people who like this game

Okay, so ignoring this retard, who was your favorite shopkeeper? Mine would have to be the burger grill.

Attached: twewy shopkeepers .jpg (1101x1449, 964K)

Why is it always about trannies with you fucking obssessed vagwarriors?

>pedshit keeps projecting

Attached: BDCC4BAF-39BF-4B36-BFB6-F8866D38DAFB.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>game is about children crossdressing
>why the fuck do you have a problem with us making games about child transvestites!!!!!!!
psychotic child grooming trannies are all the same

Princess K a cute.

Oh, I guess this was bait then. Good one, you got me.

>oh fuck yeah these kids got killed I hope their ghost starts wearing women's clothing
sickening

>getting this assblasted over people telling you details on a game that you blatantly missed out on
I shiggy diggy

whatever you say nambla

What was the best TWEWY song and why was it Game Over?
youtu.be/PjCXl9KdzOA

The World Ends With (You)

What is it with Japan and vehicle deaths?

We’re not really shown how Shiki dies but apparently it was an accident going by what her friend Eri says.

Attached: F88F2B93-C18A-4F55-BCB9-3B3B8641F014.jpg (800x1000, 156K)

car accidents are pretty common
being obsessed with children dying in car accidents and then learning to cross dress is thankfully rare

It sucks that this is the only "hip" RPG. The story & dialogue are great but they could have done so much more with the setting. The touch screen mechanics are gimmicky as hell.
I love this game it just feels like Square never knows how to capitalize on potential and you can pretty much see this in pretty much every recent game.
They're trying, clearly, but they can't seem to figure out like very obvious things. Videogames are games and not books.

The touch screen mechanics were fun as fuck, though, and it used the setting incredibly well. Stuff like how the trends changed depending on what district you go to or how you can influence those trends and what not by going into battle.

just because you're a child molester doesn't mean that the game was good (it wasn't)

>he’s still going at it
Jesus, dude.

youtu.be/-LK01R-sCNg
TIME

>It sucks that this is the only "hip" RPG
I think Persona is the only other one that even tries. Almost every other RPG is either sci-fi or standard fantasy.

>he's still going at children
Jesus, dude

One little detail I liked was how whenever you made a particular brand popular in an area, people wearing that brand would start flooding in. It helped made the game’s world feel more alive.

Attached: F1D6AF4A-88A4-4837-B14C-192ACDAED882.jpg (1038x576, 125K)

>projecting this much
Don’t you have a /pol/ thread to shit up or something?

>projecting about projecting
Don't you have a daycare to molest up or something?

>projecting about projecting about projecting
YOU’RE OUT OF YOUR VECTOR

SINE

COSINE

this game is bad and the people who like it are weird creeps

>still seething this much
This is your mind on /pol/, kids.

Attached: style to make me smile .jpg (1032x769, 149K)

Sure, but consider these things:
>having the character actually wear/display the clothes you equip to them
>abandoning the touchscreen mechanic and doing buttons only
>having the ability to change the soundtrack
>more mythicism with the characters designs, specifically the reapers

For me, it’s Someday.
youtu.be/ZQjcGFoN6tk

Attached: neko neku.jpg (640x640, 163K)

Yea and while Persona definitely gets the setting extremely right I wish this series too would be better in some ways.
I wish Persona was as soulful as TWEWY and I wish TWEWY had as good of setting as Persona

>pedophile is angry at pol for some reason
hmmm wonder why

Attached: muh pol boogeyman.jpg (700x695, 139K)

Gimmicky touchscreen controls are ok when they're well implemented. The list of games with good touch controls is a very short one, but TWEWY is on it. And you'd probably need more buttons than the DS has to both aim pins and control the second character without touchscreen.

>having the character actually wear/display the clothes you equip to them
Considering the insane amount of sprite work already put to work in this game and how small the DS cartridge is, I’d say we’re fine with what we got.
Sounds boring as fuck and takes away what helps make TWEWY unique
>having the ability to change the soundtrack
You can already change the pause menu music and change the overworld music by just exiting in and out of the pause screen
>more mythicism with the characters designs, specifically the reapers
The Reapers are meant to be former Players that joined the game for their own reasons as well as leading double lives in both the UG and RG. It makes sense to have their designs be like the main characters.

just bought the remix for switch.

time to play this gem again...I'm coming home guys.

>pedophile
Nice projection you got there, user.

I guess getting more TWEWY would help flesh out its setting but as time goes on I worry that it was lightning in a bottle and they'll just fuck up a sequel.

>I'm just obsessed with games about dead children who become transvestites it's totally normal stop projecting

Attached: file.png (120x120, 27K)

It still amazes me how angry diehard fans of this game are when it gets compared to absolutely anything else
Like if someone mentioned Persona they would just immediately start foaming at the mouth, it really is that bad.

>angry
Literally where? Persona hasn’t even been brought up this much in this thread.

Far left in the middle row looks kinda familiar

Attached: 1503703132624.jpg (300x643, 31K)

>still projecting this much
GO HOME AND KISS YOUR MOMMY

I suspect that the character designer just recycled those traits 'cause he liked them.

Bro you are being trolled like hell and you keep responding lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=J_P1OwYgZNI
SO ZETA SLOW

Redpill me on this and give tips I bought this at a pawnshop for 5 dollars and is it the tits?

>still rabidly defending his child molestation game

No, this is TiTS.

Attached: 1452689050171.jpg (850x478, 103K)

Just go into it blind, user. It isn't that hard to figure out. Experiment with a ton of pins until you find something that clicks with you.

Yeah.

Save and change your DS clock to level up some pin types faster.

It’s the absolute tits, yes. My advice? Try not to focus on both screens at once and pay attention to whoever has the light puck at the moment. Always keep buffing up using food and clothes and, if you’re having trouble with the top screen, you can set the partner on auto until you get a good grasp on the system.

Attached: twewy gameplay.jpg (256x384, 43K)

Who?
Cool it’s been on my backlog for a while

She's from Trails in the Sky (tits)

Attached: smuggest estelle.png (217x250, 82K)

Transformation is so fucking good. Say what you will about the ports but having it be based Math Man’s theme was a brilliant move.

Attached: x2 die .png (500x375, 129K)

Irrelevant to the thread but I just finished Chrono Trigger and need something to play. I bought TitS during the Steam summer sale. How much would you recommend the game/series?

>mfw we don’t get to see the cool top screen aesthetics in the ports
Shit sucks, man.

It's one of my favorite game series, but it's definitely not for everyone. The entire first game is basically worldbuilding and set-up, with an excuse plot to introduce characters and the setting. The shit really hits the fan in SC, but even then it's still kinda slow.
If you love worldbuilding and an autistic level of attention to detail it's for you.

Attached: 1561316010730.jpg (1062x344, 77K)

I know what you mean. Konishi’s fight got neutered, unfortunately. Great remix, though.
youtu.be/eJZvMu4nH5s

Attached: konishi .png (512x768, 69K)

you move and attack with the main character using the touch screen (either by touching/tapping/pressing enemies/empty space), and with the buttons and d-pad you control his partner. you need to equip pins to make the MC attack, there are also status changing pins too.
at first you will only have space for three pins but you can expand it up to 6. those require a red jeweled pin to buy them, they are a bit limited to get at first (they hand some when you progress through the story), after you complete the game you need to trade some hard to get shit for more, so my best advice is to save those for said expansions.
for the mc's partner try to learn to use both buttons and d-pad at the same time for faster attacking
they will limt the gameplay at first so you can get the basics, once you progress they will hand you more options

I feel like the game really takes off once you get the option to chain battles. The gameplay becomes much more intense and fun once you’re tearing through four rounds of Noise.

>How did they do it, lads?
They didn't make it. Jupiter made it. Squeenix published it.
Squareenix have never made a good game themselves.

Didn’t they get the guys behind Kingdom Hearts to make the game as well, though?

Shiki makes this quite clear immediately and yells at Neku to open up. Beat got really annoyed by Neku at first because of Neku's shitty behavior. If people complain about an emo protagonist then someone should really point out that him getting out of his emo phase is the entire point

The game even makes fun of it in the end too.

Attached: emo urges.png (1136x640, 724K)

>I don’t really get how people can call TWEWY emo at all
Because they didn't play the game.

>blocks your path
youtube.com/watch?v=RzbTKB7xxtg

>Deja Vu
My absolute nigga.

Attached: 4AEF24DC-72E3-4609-A606-4059C907C51F.jpg (736x552, 46K)

I'm not sure if they're made by the same person. Idk who designed which organization members, though its likely Nomura due to their importance. I'm not sure if Nomura would go ahead and design the majority of the shopkeepers but anything is possible

based

youtube.com/watch?v=0f5m06CcDgU
Not even close to the best but I love how ridiculous it sounds

Another Day was a masterpiece. Nowadays shit like this would be DLC.

Attached: B5385946-CEBA-4854-90A3-95B1A530CAE5.jpg (256x569, 95K)

Attached: friends.jpg (529x386, 57K)

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: thinking joshua .png (229x402, 27K)

Neku is literally the perfect choice for Smash DLC, too bad he's a never-ever.

I feel ya. The insane amount of moveset potential he has would make him a great choice. Maybe we’ll get a second season’s pass or something.

Attached: CCA22F94-5654-4871-8644-9033DAA50022.jpg (2048x1583, 756K)

He really hated normies.

Attached: 75484A2E-D15D-41BC-8818-4E4FECAE004E.jpg (1928x643, 287K)

Insane moveset potential, could be 4 characters in one depending on how/if they implement Shiki/Joshua/Beat, incredible soundtrack, anime but not a swordman and actually unique, and we'd probably get a real world location as a stage.
Here's hoping Sakurai secretly loves twewy.

IS IT ANGELS?
IS IT DEVILS?
WHISPERING IN MY EARS?

Joshua did nothing wrong.

We'd get Sora before Neku and there's no way we'd have Cloud, DQ, Sora and then still get Neku.

Kind of an ass, though.

Attached: 20E876B8-0E46-42C3-A314-7967070142AE.jpg (256x381, 66K)

Discuss.

Attached: neku and his brothers.jpg (1606x1285, 435K)

I'd rather Sora but Neku is a very close second. I hope that Hero's addition didn't completely exclude them. I at least hope for them to get a mii costume once Hero gets added in

Is it good?
I bought it, but it's been on the shelf ever since, still shrink wrapped and everything.

It’s genuinely fucking good. One of my favorite games, tbqh.

You’re forgetting someone

Attached: 507F6941-1A32-479D-9500-B21E7695F9CD.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

He never had any friends.
He was basically an almighty, dickish autistic kid.

>top middle
looks like its from a how to draw anime book, of course it'll look shoddy
>top right
that looks too close for comfort
>bottom left
passable as his own design
>bottom middle
looks more like Roxas in a steampunk phase
>bottom right
I guess? A lot of his clothes do bear a resemblance to Neku but they've been heavily watered down

>Joshua literally fucks off to an alternate dimension just to play a children’s pin game in the midst of all of the chaos that is Week 3
I both love and hate this asshole

Attached: D8CB5D60-626B-48E4-BE2F-48258EDD5F3D.jpg (1010x1011, 80K)

Very close to my thoughts too. I just really love to hate him

Can’t say I blame you.

Attached: A8BA8E36-A737-4588-B907-EA19A170A6DA.jpg (500x375, 71K)

He's not wrong

Was Sora too obvious to include?

Attached: 88A480F0-2730-460E-B8BD-6AAB2068CC83.png (1136x640, 814K)

>pair two assholes together
>they’re a constant source of comedy gold
Any other games that do this?

its great
best on the nintendo DS but its still a good game on switch

I suppose I can see why you'd think he's a dick.

Fucking Joshua, man.

Attached: screw that.jpg (1280x1143, 154K)

IS IT EMOTIONS?
IS IT ILLUSIONS?
I NEED TO BE WITH YOU

youtu.be/VIW-Uznlf_s
The best thing to come out of the ports
When's Square gonna put the soundtrack on streaming?

Didn’t they put the FF soundtracks on Spotify a few weeks back?

Yeah I know, I just don't care until I see TWEWY on there, will it ever happen? Are they just going to use FF music?

Dunno but I’d be up for TWEWY and KH music to be put up on Spotify. Lord knows this game needs more love.

The devs went at it with a lot of passion and heart, as well as a cohesive vision that put that passion to good use. Does anyone have those interviews where they talked about the game’s design and stuff like that?

These ones?
khinsider.com/the-world-ends-with-you/interviews/square-enix-members-creators-roundtable-part-1
khinsider.com/the-world-ends-with-you/interviews/square-enix-members-creators-roundtable-part-2
khinsider.com/the-world-ends-with-you/interviews/square-enix-members-creators-roundtable-part-3

Yeah, those. Thanks user.

LIFE IS TATAKAI

NEVER LOSE YOUR MIND

Punk girl was one of my faves.

Pegaso chads always win, baby.

FAITH WILL HELP YOU WIN TONIGHT

Based taste. Chains were great to use.

DON'T YOU DARE TRYING TO PULL ME INTO YOUR WORLD

Kind of wish we got the option to use money pins in battle. Like maybe something like gif related.

Attached: AE7857E1-F4C5-4BE4-8240-73834DBCBB01.gif (260x146, 883K)

I HAVE MYSELF TO FOLLOW

THAT'S WHAT I CHOOSE TO LIVE FOR

>literally make money rain down on your foes. The more the pin is worth the more damage it causes
Would’ve been cool.

>DMC x TWEWY will never be a thing

Attached: why.jpg (210x240, 19K)

I’M NOT HERE TO BE PERFECT AND PRETTY

Neku wouldn’t go gay for him

Because in the beginning of an age where casualization, DLC, and mass marketability were beginning to make their mark on the gaming industry (with Square all too happy to help out with that), TWEWY went “fuck that” and just made a well-crafted, fully-packaged game with tons of content, heart, and innovative and unique gameplay.

>fuck that
>not SCREW THAT

I’D RATHER BE THE VILLAIN
AS LONG AS I KNOW IT’S RIGHT

PICK IT UP, PHONES

I’M THERE

I WON’T EVER GIVE IN

NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU PULL ME IN

Daily reminder that real Shiki is best girl.

Attached: 43F7088C-98BF-4172-AC8D-1E40CC9592A2.jpg (380x890, 56K)

I want her and Neku to hold hands.

Same

Attached: E0E8CFD3-41A3-4988-BC22-9832D581BF5E.jpg (450x610, 188K)

Attached: 027E5BFB-40BB-48F2-9EF4-8625B44E9A3B.jpg (2048x1448, 436K)

Attached: 5AEAE837-F83E-4B3E-9C25-5B06A96CD7BF.jpg (1200x900, 162K)

>DMC x TWEWY x PSG will never be a thing

Attached: 1474762147732.jpg (600x338, 37K)

No, it fucking isn't. I'm on like the 3rd chapter of the 2nd week and this shit is gay ass shit. Crappy-ass j-pop music, shit emo MC, and faggory impossible gameplay.

TWEWY’s and PSG’ artstyles are pretty similar, now that I think about it.
Stocking is best girl.

Attached: B0F460A9-37F6-406F-B7D6-8E852F22C81A.jpg (960x960, 363K)

Git gud, you fucking casual.

Attached: git gud.png (2409x1448, 3.62M)

>Stocking is best girl
this!
I love her so much!

Attached: 1526825213897.jpg (600x600, 62K)

Based stump user.

Always cool to see you, Stocking user.

Attached: 2FA5FCAC-8B9C-41EB-8525-DEF465C61B01.jpg (610x806, 302K)

I will always love my wife stocking!

Attached: 1469130097700.gif (480x270, 687K)

I’m happy for you, bro. What do you think of TWEWY?

Attached: 35B54B7A-16AC-41E3-BC91-7CBFDEFA9910.jpg (570x570, 55K)

one of the best games I've ever played

Attached: stocking2.png (1038x1557, 772K)

Great taste. It’s one of my personal favorite games of all time.

Attached: 905062FE-CAF8-411F-A602-B1B1EB222570.jpg (650x909, 307K)

>shit emo MC
He cuts that shit out on like Day 6 of Week 1, nigga.

Attached: 987739D2-7D90-420F-BBA1-41AE6AAA7F08.jpg (680x611, 123K)

Good music, Good gameplay, Good characters and decent Story to go along with it is how they did it.

Attached: Mr. H and the gang.jpg (1000x814, 348K)

I love comfy fanart like this

Attached: 840A4BB8-AE1C-48CE-99E6-1F9A1EC28C38.jpg (500x398, 104K)

Attached: 6A6B0640-2BB3-4EA9-9006-040BB811A052.jpg (500x423, 74K)

Attached: 2B113362-4EF1-47E6-9F40-8738D88F65E8.jpg (700x500, 108K)

Attached: 8DB14EA1-DE89-46E9-BF1B-4E1666F5A538.jpg (480x640, 111K)

SAME DRESS, SAME SMELL REMINDS ME

SOMETHING I CAN’T FORGET

>Crossdressing
Explain, this is giving me a headache

You can dress up Neku and the other guys in girl clothes to beat the shit out of monsters if you have enough Bravery.

Attached: lolita neku .jpg (480x524, 139K)

SAME SMILE, SAME TONE IN YOUR VOICE

TELL ME THIS ISN’T A DREAM

TAKE ME FAR WHERE THE STARS ARE STILL ASLEEP

YOU AND ME, WE’LL LIVE FOREVERMORE

I WILL FOLLOW YOU, MY DESTINY

its soulless
the only soulful game SE ever made is ffxv

Attached: king nocto.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

youtu.be/LffpWtSVld8

Weren’t you supposed to be banned? Again?

>XV
>soulful

Attached: laughing beat.png (350x409, 33K)

I hate this game so much. It's easily the most overrated game on Yea Forums.

>IP didn’t even go up

Nice. Newborn is underrated.

Sequel when?

Sometime between never and who the fuck knows?

Attached: twewy countdown.png (899x565, 351K)

I’ll never not be mad.

Fuck off Barry

WON’T YOU GET MY FEET BACK ON THE GROUND?

I’M GETTING PLAYED BY YOU
DEJA VU

Attached: F77334DE-BEBF-4B62-A9D7-EC7B83962AC1.jpg (700x490, 240K)

Best boss fight in the game.

Attached: EMPTINESS AND INTENSIFIES.jpg (620x930, 152K)

How would they even do a sequel to this game? If I remember correctly there are several undergrounds not only Shibuya so maybe another one in another city?

Attached: Zip it.jpg (669x525, 84K)

That could work. The way that they set up the UG could make it pretty easy to slip in some new game mechanics.

Attached: 7ADCDE91-E955-4E27-9354-62137566F4C5.jpg (918x1285, 311K)

Attached: 380F35FD-C7B6-4712-A82F-89E382BC6F06.jpg (794x1024, 251K)

Attached: E30920F6-D038-4763-B01B-6DC1C346BCB9.jpg (640x768, 122K)

I can imagine they would probably add motion gimmicks now.

Twewy amiiboos when?

>it’s been over 12 years since TWEWY came out

Attached: wake me up.jpg (939x719, 101K)

Considering how the Switch port went, that’s a pretty big possibility.

Attached: 97FEA4FA-9D9D-43D2-ACED-17FA95742942.jpg (679x430, 59K)

What cities would you guys want for future games? NYC? Vegas? Paris? More cities from Japan? Etc.