Why do you guys hate persona q?

why do you guys hate persona q?

Attached: 00.jpg (500x281, 48K)

looks gay

Attached: 5c9[1].jpg (526x300, 30K)

who is "you guys"?

it can get boring at times but it's still a pretty fun persona themed baby version of etrian oddysey. the character interactions are a strong aspect of it but some characters like chie are flanderized to an annoying extent. the interactions between the velvet attendants are the best ones.

Attached: Sketches_of_Yumi_.gif (1000x620, 72K)

>implying more than 10 people on Yea Forums have even played it

Q2 is good. Playing on Risky. It's fun, but it's clear that some characters are miles better than others.

Attached: tumblr_peh7uzzQsS1tlc8huo7_500.jpg (500x379, 36K)

I'm at the end of PQ2. If I fight the final boss will it lock off the velvet rangers fight?

Because it turned Akihiko into a one note joke character.

it turns all the characters into one-note caricatures of themselves

While I love it I still cant believe I spent approximately 20 hours on each dungeon.

I haven't completely finished either of the games, but this happening is acceptable imo. They're not supposed to develop as characters since it's a spinoff.

The P4 and P5 characters were already this, though.

Except Yukari and Mitsuru or Ken, Kanji and Shinjiro depending on which route you took. Kinda sad seeing Ken develop so much and Kanji becoming more confident on himself knowing that all of that goes back to zero at the end of the game.

fpbp

Define all
The characters I see that suffered the most are Akihiko, Chie, and Teddie. Yukiko's kinda weird but I like it. Everyone else feels the same as they were.

Teddie is fine in the Japanese version, Atlus USA just keeps ruining him in every game.

Arena wasn't like that though

Because Arena was after P3&4 and not during P3&4

no, i fought theo after killing the final boss
still there's more than one save slot so feel free to be paranoid and make an extra save copy before the final boss

It's also a canon story that happens after the game.

It's too hard and different for personafags and too easy and simple for EOfags

Budget kusoge made for losers that like this series

dungeon crawling sucks

>>>>>>>>>dungeon crawling sucks

Attached: 1560288485181.jpg (434x575, 161K)

it does

even in the actual persona games that's not why people play them "going into the tv" and the actual battle elements of those games suck ass people just play them for the waifus

Dungeon crawling sucks because every floor feels the same.
Combat sucks and feels like time wasting filler because it's too easy, even on the hardest difficulty.
Writing sucks because Persona Q sucks.

Attached: 1535296590563.png (376x504, 308K)

Too hard lol and not enough social shit for personafags, not hard enough and too much social shit for the EO fags. A lot of characters like Akihiko, Chie, and Yukiko got treated poorly. A couple units are apparently completely broken, like Junpei and Naoto, but I never noticed.
The game is actually very fun and neither fanbase really appreciates it enough. Good dungeon design, great music, GOAT visual design, and an unexpectedly compelling and macabre story.

Attached: tsubasa x rei 2.jpg (800x450, 45K)

A lot of the P3 cast and all of the P5 cast except Yusuke get treated really well most of the time in PQ2, PQ was definitely worse about it though and the P4 cast got the fucking shaft in both.

lol

Isn't Chie even more flanderized in Arena than PQ?

What's "lol" about that

No, unless you're talking about her joke ending

THIS CAROUSEL

Why are you trying to pretend that Chie ever had any legitimate character traits?