That game you're addicted to and can't play anything else

>that game you're addicted to and can't play anything else

What's her name Yea Forums?

Attached: 1410577840818.jpg (475x358, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/weapons-mod-for-doom-2016)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably World of Warcraft. A lot of people are so invested in their characters that they can't quit the game, even though they hate it.

>tfw you wasted your entire youth with video games

Attached: 1334194036933.gif (250x170, 2.75M)

Literally Sekiro. I get bored of anything else, but it's probably just because I've gotten good

For a few weeks back it was PSO2 but the steam sale came around and everyone had recommendations for games for me to pirate

I tried playing XIV but it feels so much worse in terms of gameplay. Trying to play it again but having to slog through this story I don't care about sucks ass. People complain about WoW having no exploration and social interaction, this game is built entirely on teleporting to destinations and doing dungeon finder groups.

Devil May Cry. I will never stop playing it. NEVER!

OP here, for me it's CS:GO

Thanks for talking me out of playing this game.
Come on you can find a shooter that takes more skill instead of game knowledge.

t. Me

like what? also CS takes skill also game knowledge and applying it is skill

Try ESO instead. Much better gameplay and variety (plus exploration) and no sub needed. Definitely worth trying if you like Elder Scrolls games.

What would you have preferred to waste it on user?

That game didn't hook me for some reason. I beat the guardian ape and then just kind of stopped playing. No idea why, I was enjoying the combat and setting.

Destiny
Both games

Attached: nigger.jpg (511x546, 113K)

I heard that Curtis

I can't stop watching dota 2 and playing it. Well I haven't played an official match in months, but the arcade games are so much fun

Attached: 1542518115755.jpg (1080x1201, 171K)

TWEWY

Attached: WHAT THE HELL.jpg (463x348, 57K)

>no sub needed
Nigger stop lyin like a shill. 25% of the game's content is stuck behind a monthly sub paywall.

TheHunter Call of the Wild. 1000 hours and no end in sight.

Attached: Vurhogna.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

play games while young, don't live to see old age

Personally I would have rather spent it on women. I can at least pretend I could have.

You hear the calling ?

Your peak years are in your twenties, you usually don't want to waste those.

god damn I hated that umad meme so much
couldn't say anything because people would just say umad

you sound mad.

ez rent free

I keep going back to Doom 2016 recently. Even though I had beaten it a bunch of times before, my most recent playthrough is the first time I saw webm related. I also just got a mod (moddb.com/mods/weapons-mod-for-doom-2016) that does some cool stuff like greatly increasing ammo capacity, improving some weapons, getting rid of enemy health drops, making glory kills much rarer, and making up for that by giving you a siphon grenade in the tutorial area, and making it more effective than usual. Unfortunately, it also makes the chaingun really overpowered, there's not much reason to use anything else. It makes me wish there were more mods for this game.

Attached: Doom 2019.06.28 - 16.59.21.02.DVR.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Same.
>Come on you can find a shooter that takes more skill instead of game knowledge.
Like what? I'm not going back to QL anymore and QC sucks. Shooters are fucking dead, CS is somehow a living thriving remnant from another age which is why it's still good, especially with years of patching that have made it a lot more like 1.6.

Other shooters are just CoD with flavor that require way less aiming skill and precision.

There's a thing called living with no regrets. Stop being a sheep and do what you want, and find what you want to do.

Youth is always wasted.

LET ME GO GRAVITY, WHAT’S ON MY SHOULDER?

Attached: style to make me smile .jpg (1032x769, 149K)

>waste youth on vidya
>meet cute girl who also likes vidya
>one day she tells you she feels like a man inside
>you admit that you feel like a woman inside
>he's the breadwinner
>i stay at home and play vidya

Feels fucking amazing man

peak years are when you're happiest
It's got nothing to do with age, though usually people are more depressed during middleage and before retirement.

Peak health is whenever you start living healthy.
I've seen 60 year olds who lift more and run more than your average skinnyfat pleb

Peak looks for men is when you're around 30 (Beard & ruggedness start to settle in)

I genuinely feel sorry for faggots who spent their youth chasing pussy and social experiences rather than do whatever makes them happy.
I feel special amount of pity towards dumb fucks who made a kid before 20's or got married / divorced in a span of 2 years before being even 25

For a lot of people, social experiences makes them happy.

TF2, I get bored of other stuff easily.

Attached: 1542341267888.jpg (500x472, 63K)

sonic 3&k. once everything clicked, i literally could not stop playing once i started. it's like a drug with a really good soundtrack

Attached: 1561492408962.jpg (470x527, 141K)

tales of maj'eyal
I buy, download new games play them for like 5 hours, then stop and go back to tales

Yeah, they are the same people who go drink themselves in to oblivion every friday and saturday, then wake up next morning without any memory, having -200$ in their bank account, and when I ask them what they did and that was it fun? they answer "I don't know but I'm hungover so it must've been great LOL"
Hell, I even know people who go in to concerts or abroad JUST to do drugs or drink alcohol.

It's comparable to fortnite kids - they might be having fun, but it's the type of delusional, false "fun" that Yea Forums keeps accusing every meme game of

Attached: 1404738318750.jpg (679x427, 42K)