It's a lovely sunny day outside, lets sit in the garden and play my Switch

>It's a lovely sunny day outside, lets sit in the garden and play my Switch
>Oh wait no now I can't see a fucking thing

Great fucking "Portable" console you've got there Nintendo you stupid fucking retards.

>Extremely underwhelming library
>Absolutely dogshit online services that you now have to pay for
>Can't even play it outside whithout the screen becoming invisible

Why the fuck did I buy this thing?

Attached: file.png (1200x791, 766K)

Well, why did you buy it?
Also
>Going outside
Faggot

Because you're a moron whose easily swindled by Yea Forums culture

>switch has no games
Ah yes the death cry of the zoomer who can only stomach muh cinematic “””games”””

Switch needs an e ink screen

Actually it's fucking storming outside

Do you sit in direct sunlight?

Nope. I'm literally describing what has just happened to me.

This console has been the biggest waste of money ever. The only use I've ever really got out of it is when I visit my Grandparents.

Attached: file.png (432x576, 423K)

As with any handheld, you're not supposed to play it in direct sunlight.

I sat in ths shade

Those are really fat fingers, fatanon.

why couldn't they use a matte screen?

>Oh wait no now I can't see a fucking thing

Have you try not playing directly under the sun light?

WHOA! BIG!

You dont think its time to leave your parents house, fatanon?

HE'S FAT!

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 8K)

>Lying because you can't stand the fact the switch has failed to live up to any of its expectations.

Sad

Attached: file.png (252x480, 273K)

>>It's a lovely sunny day outside, lets sit in the garden and play my Switch
>not playing at night cuddled in a warm blanket with the stars above your head

it had one worthwhile exclusive that is now on PC. I think the device has some appeal but let's not act like it has some godly library

I sold my Switch, but not my Switch games. Im really hoping Nintendo makes a higher powered version without the mobile functionality. I don’t really need it, plenty of good games on my Android emulation library and my 3DS. Plus, the way you have to slide the screen into the dock to charge or play console mode made me cringe every time, it always felt like if I slid it in wrong it would break. Same with the joycons, and after only 6 months those did break. (Pro controller is great tho.)
Just cut the portable out and make the Switch a higher powered box. It doesn’t have to be 4K crazy shit, but a little more would certainly help. Portable functionality is cool for parties and casuals, but from my experience the screen is still too damn small. Playing Smash with more than 2 people is impossible to follow.

>it had one worthwhile exclusive that is now on PC
Cadence of Hyrule isn't on PC

>One worthwhile exclusive that’s now on PC
Travis Strikes Again?

turn the brightness up

Senran Kagura Reflections is a great game, I agree.

>muh generic indie platforners

>Buying a console without even researching its fucking library first
>Wow wtf I paid 300 bucks for something that has nothing I wanna play on it!
Either you're lying or a legit retard. Which is it, OP?

Octopath
snooze. A worse necrodancer with mediocre zelda remixes

Portability is an absolute meme, especially for larger handhelds.
Just read a book.

This. Only issue is that your power will drain a lot faster. Fucking IDIOTS at Nintendo put the charge port on the bottom so it’s impossible to charge it while the kickstand is out unless you 3D print your own stand. Nintendo has the most brilliant minds when it comes to making fun games with simple design philosophy, but hardware and “new tech” wise they’re retarded.

Octopath was my most anticipated Switch game until I played the 3 hour demo and learned that none of the stories are actually interconnected. Instant drop.
Travis Strikes Again, on the other hand, was everything I wanted out of a 2019 Suda comeback.

That’s not a worthwhile exclusive. I have total buyers remorse over that turd

>mediocre zelda remixes
You shut your fucking mouth.

> A worse necrodancer
It's not trying to be as rougelike as Necrodancer. It's very clearly being more akin to the Zelda formula of exploration. This doesn't make it worse, it just makes it different, though I can respect that opinion.
>mediocre zelda remixes
Disregard everything, you fucking suck cocks and I hope you die

I knew what to expect from octopath since it was out for a year before it came to PC and I heard what everyone had said. I'm enjoying it quite a bit with those expectations.
I downloaded the album and have been listening to a few songs from it but they just aren't as good as the originals.

>The only use I've ever really got out of it is when I visit my Grandparents.

LMAO what a pathetic tween. No wonder you're BAFFLED by the Switch.

>they just aren't as good as the originals.
Why? Also which songs in particular? The only issue I have with the album is that I wished it incorporated more of Necrodancer's ost into the mixes.

You got memed on by Nintendo. Dumbasses can't even make a screen with good brightness despite advertising it as a portable console.

i usually have mine in airplane mode when playing handheld so it doesnt affect my battery too much i can get about 3-4.5 hours depending on the game without using a battery pack

The switch library
>Mario Odyssey only worthwhile exclusive
>wiiU ports
>small number of last gen multiplats
>inferior ports of steam indie games
>a metric ton of garbage mobile phone ports

Lmao, what a fat piece of shit.

>”let’s sit in the garden”
>posts pics from inside the house

wow

your hand isnt even cute can you please stop posting

How young are you that you still need to bring video games over to your grandparents' house? Unless you're spending multiple days there, you have no excuse.

>what a pathetic tween
What's wrong with it?

I bought it as a console I can easily carry to a friends house so I dont have to pack up my PC every time to hang out.

People always say you only buy Nintendo shit for first parties but I just want those juicy ports.

>Unless you're spending multiple days there
They live in a different country and I usually spend two weeks at a time with them.

PS4 Library
>Bloodborne only worthwile exclusive
>PS3 ports
>small number of last gen remasters
>inferior ports of indie games
>a metric ton of garbage mobile phone ports

Better not be lying to me, boy.

Attached: 1521894745654.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Haha that's weird. Works on my machine.

Stop buying meme games.

That still is better than the switch library. But unlike the switch Sony at least had some interest in allowing their players to play older games from previous Sony consoles.

>buying a switch when it has no DMC 5
>Have to cope with bayo which pc chads can emulate (steal from Nintendo)
Worthless console I'll buy it when it can BLESS ME WITH YOUR GIFT OF LIGHT

>playing games out in public
I SERIOUSLY hope you guys don't do this...

Attached: 945.jpg (1500x884, 200K)

I can’t really go back to it. It promised to be like Seiken Densetsu 3 with the interwoven plot and party members, but that was basically total lies. And SD3 was on the fucking SNES. It’s lazy.

sit in the shade

abububububu :’’(

Nigga, shut the fuck up. Cadence is a Zelda game, not a roguelike.

big poppa pump laying it down for ya tubby

>Sony at least had some interest in allowing their players to play older games from previous Sony consoles.
>literally make a press statement saying "Backward compatibility is backward"
Why are snoy's such compulsive liars? I guess they take after their favorite company.

It's been more than two years and you are still complaining, faggot.

>It promised ... interwoven plot and party members
It literally didn't, you fucking liar.

I don't understand, shouldn't your massive size be blocking out the Sun, chunky?
Oh wait, I've got it!
You're so fucking massive that the light is curving around you and hitting the screen.

LONDON

>Oh wait, now i can't see a fucking thing
>Time to crank that brightness to max
>Battery dies in less than 2 hours
Amazing portable system indeed.
>Play GE2 on my Vita of all things
>can get more than 3 hours of monster wanking
>can't even get 2.5 hours on low brightness on the Switch with GE3
>can get around 5 hours with D4 on my vita but not even 4 hours with D5 on the switch

>COR BLIMEY MATE I CANT SEE A THING ON ME SWITCH IN ME GARDEN
why are br*ts so cringe?

seething falseflagger

Attached: Screenshot_20190629-192511_1.jpg (718x549, 42K)

Is not even a meme, every single handheld to date can't look well outside unless you get some shadows. In the bright sun you wont be seeing shit even at hight brightness. Hell, some modern phones can't even do outside with these crap screens.

You can buy PS1 and PS2 games on their shop, you can’t buy snes, n64, gamecube, gb/gbc/gba games on switch and only get to borrow crappy nes games

>no screen looks good in direct sunlight
>crappy screens
if they all exhibit this same attribute you cant call a screen crappy for it its just a drawback of screens

This. I've owned most incarnations of the gameboy, the original PSP, and of course quite a few phones and the screens were barely visible in sunlight. In the end, I would have to mess with the brightness.

What is the best Nintendo console for playing with nunchaks with normie friends, kids and wife? Is it still Wii? Or wii u or switch?
I would also like modded cause fuck paying for games

>Look for this post in archive
>OP made this same exact thread 11 hours ago

Attached: coach.gif (320x240, 1.61M)

I literally didn't but ok. Post proof.

>actually taking a Switch outside
It's portable so you can play it in bed or on the shitter you retard. You aren't actually supposed to carry it around in public.

Attached: 11 hours ago.jpg (783x262, 23K)

Jesus christ you're retarded