Ok bros who has their Playdate pre-ordered?

Ok bros who has their Playdate pre-ordered?

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x685, 38K)

Every week there's a new device like this shilled on Yea Forums. Does anyone even buy that crap?

What the fuck is that? Looks like a game boy micro, but pointless in current year.

>buying a handheld console
I have a phone

the true souljagame console complete with a crank

honestly this looked interesting until I saw the price

The CEO and his parents, and literally no one else

Some indie fag company made a gameboy knockoff with a hand crank to keep it charged. Everyone was ridiculing it a month ago.

This type of device is not currently viable in today's market, nor in anyone's head or desires.
It's going to die out like the Ouya. Also, remember the PonoPlayer? It was a yellow piece of shit too, just like this Playdate thing too.

Attached: ponoplayer.png (480x563, 465K)

A
CRANK

Attached: 1525384065550.png (644x800, 15K)

>Playdate
Did they try to pick the most soiboi name possible?

underrated post desu

dilate

can anyone recommend a good chink handheld preloaded with a bunch of roms

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

None

good as in works

What does the crank do

waiting for the chinese imitation or a used one. I like it, but I dont like the idea of buying something with so little info at that price

T.

Attached: FB39DCEA-D768-4C3A-8C06-B4C5C7F61BAC.png (1136x1136, 157K)

>problems with the crank will arise within the very first units
>will be panned by most reviewers, dismissed as a gimmick
>youtubers will be making videos about how much they regret buying it
>console will be declared a failure on or before its second "season" of games, like the devs call it
Screencap this.

It cranks

Cute nails. I’d fuck whoever owns that hand.

>>Capitalism allocates resources efficiently.

Retard

God damn it user

I signed up for the developer information. They had a survey. One of the questions was whether I was considered part of a "minority group in game development." The very question offended me enough that I lost my interest entirely.

To be fair it fits, I honestly think this stupid fucking crank is the hardware equivalent of a hipster faggot mustache.

massive fucking retards.

I guess few people from Yea Forums will buy it.

It does exactly what an analog stick could do if you rotated it, thing is an analog stick can do other things, this piece of shit can't.

Don't turn to the Chinese for this you dumbass. All you need is a PSP or 3DS which you can usually find pretty cheap secondhand, hack it, load a shitton of ROMs and emulators on it, and there you go. 100x better than anything China can offer.

based SOULja poster

Attached: 1432344741532.gif (260x317, 390K)

I fap like 5 times a day and still have sex with my gf a lot. Am I addicted to sex?

>complete with a crank
holy shit lmao

How do you do it? I'm a virgin but if I jack off more than 4-5 times a day my dick is sore.

The crank doesn't even charge the console. It's a kind of stick. Crank that crank to spin kind of shit.

No, you just have a lot of extra energy, you need to put that hand to use on cranking the Playdate's crank instead of cranking your crank.

any else able to jerk off just to female hands?

lmfao really? that's just sad. i'm looking forward to seeing this thing fail

Here's the 4D chess move: If you consider yourself a gamer you are entitled to minority benefits.

LDK landscape is the only one that comes with roms, but you could just not be a retard and download roms for 1 of the 5 different devices you already own to play them on.

Attached: Adrenaline-1-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 71K)