"""""""Cyberpunk""""""""""

>"""""""Cyberpunk""""""""""

This game is going to be the biggest blunder ever.

Attached: 1545618885458.jpg (1200x788, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/481180/System_Crash/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Matrix#Legacy
fandom.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-the-fandom-interview
gamerant.com/cyberpunk-2077-purchase-multiple-apartments/
twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1141027800213626880
twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1141420386795417600
twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1142099859622621184
twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1143173659021983744
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=10270
youtube.com/watch?v=cEqiYUhpJGw
cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Arasaka
youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most degenerate game I've ever seen. Even Bioware makes less hideous characters than this.

Hope I can join the Trauma Team.

That spot is already taken by Mario.

Reminder that Witcher 1 is an unplayable piece of SHIT made in the Aurora engine and Witcher 3 won like 300 apex awards.

CDPR has to get things wrong before they can get them right.

It does suck that the game isn't even Cyberpunk (card game) though. It's just a cinematic, main character driven shooting game story set in the Cyberpunk world.

Would have much preferred to be able to create one of the actual cbp classes and played the game in a proper open world with no main story arc. They way the games were meant to be played.

>I posted another thread, surely anons will listen to me now

>Would have much preferred to be able to create one of the actual cbp classes and played the game in a proper open world with no main story arc. They way the games were meant to be played.
RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT

explain yourself.

already preordered on GOG
>look at OP's pic
this looks awesome

>rpg
>open world with no storyline
what's there to explain?

male V looks so fucking lame lmao.

Witcher 1 is largely superior to 3.
If you weren't a casual zoomer you'd see it.

What matters is not the game engine's ability to produce graphics at high levels of fidelity. It's the gameplay and the soul.

While they've been losing their soul gradually since their first game, CDProjekt RED is still the most soulful AAA game developer in the industry.

>rpg
>can't do literally anything
nice try

Have you never played a tabletop RPG? There's no real stories there. It's just dicking around.

>It's the gameplay and the soul.
Witcher 1 has neither. There's a chapter spent in a swamp killing drowners with that godawful combat system. There's only 3 NPC on repeat. There is no soul in TW1.

20 years so.
If you never had any stories your gm was absolute retard holy shit.

There's no main storyline in your real life while you roleplay your fat ass, but shit still manages to happen. You see where I'm going with this?

>Witcher 1 is largely superior to 3.
Have a (you).
That's the default model. You can change the way you look.

Attached: default.jpg (1710x900, 71K)

it's literally the best part pf the game, you just have no taste.
The combat is tactical, requiring you to think about research, preparation, positioning, stance and rhythm, instead of the action combat they switched to later, which was explicitly done to cater to casuals and reach a wider market.

Oh wow.. you really believe that...I'm so sorry you're a retard

I do, you're a fucking retard.

thats the point

Wow degeneracy in cyberpunk genre!!!!! Unheard of!!!

All these characters looks pretty cool and fitting for a work of cyberpunk fiction. What am I missing here.

Not enough sexy and slutty outfits.
>the corpo is dressed hot
>t bug is dressed hot
>the chrome chick is dressed hot
>everyone else has baggy clothes.

WHERE THE CUTE GIRLS AT

these people are probably important characters
sluts arent important

It will still sell at least ten million copies. Diversity is not just the future, it's the present too. Enjoy your rage, /pol/cel.

>cute
Cute girls are only in your weeb trash games and your weeb trash anime.

Attached: trash.png (680x697, 899K)

>Sub-par shooting
>Farcry like """""PRG""""" progression system, with occasional cybernetic augments thrown in, that don't really cahnge the gameplay
>Cringy dialogues that basically sumed up to "Fucking Fuck shit piss cunt you motherfucker asshole!"
>Only 2 dialogue options, with occasional skill/augment check thrown in, that can be interpreted as "I win" button
>Desperatly tries to be GTA, rather than something original
Please explain to me, why is this game so fucking hyped?

Attached: 1542354123646.jpg (320x287, 15K)

Redpill me on Keanu Reeves. I have no idea who he is and why everybody likes him

>sluts arent important
SLUTS MATTER!!!

Attached: sluts matter.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

>actual cyberpunk tabletop has people that have augmented themselves into fantasy creatures or half hologram or half robot

>everyone in the game is a human with wires on their skin and maybe a single augmentation

Why?

Attached: 1560964343998.jpg (633x758, 55K)

You're retarded if you think this thing will be anything but a smash hit. Even if it sucks it's gonna make shitloads of money.

they dont
and i will kill all of them

an actor
he's currently in a movie series reddit likes
he also dated a tranny for a while

Thanks for the warning but you’re retarded and I’m preordering

the devs have said that exotics are still in the game

Aside from the plebbit fixation, he's actually a pretty humble dude for being a big Hollywood actor.

probably like two

>they dont
>and i will kill all of them
LMAO you will be jacking off to cyberstrippers 20 minutes into the game. Just admit it.

Why do the males have to look like gorillas?

Can we play as one?

no
whores are disgusting
they just said they werent common or something along those lines

no shit it is
its a single player game

who the hell even plays shut in player games anymore

>people excited for game

>"I DONT LIKE GAME! STOP BEING EXCITED FOR IT! LOOK IT'S GOING TO BE SHIT!"

>"it's not shit, it just isn't what you want it to be"

>"COPE MORE LOL SEETHING SHILLS BTFO"

ITT

probably not

WHY DON'T THEY LOOK LIKE ANIME REEEE
ANIME ONLY ART STYLE
I WOULDN'T PLAY THIS GAME IF IT WASN'R ANIME

They are, obviously. The chrome chick is rocking a full body conversion. But she is a famous singer that can afford it and everyone else in this image is either a bum, a mercenary or a gang member.

I can't say I'm impressed.

>literally not a single good non-ugly design except maybe fem V
Fucking trash.

Welcome to Yea Forums. Enjoy your stay.

Accurate.

Also why are you double quoting? Could you oust yourself any harder as a newfag?

t. tranny

>no
>whores are disgusting
>furiously jacking of to OP's image
Just admit it user, you are a pervert that will be jacking of to cyberprostitutes in the red district 15 minutes into the game.

Atmosphere? I dunno, I just want to walk around a cyberpunk city.

you just outed yourself as an autist

Least I ain't a crescent fresh roody poo.

>why isn't my cyberpunk game about preserving the nuclear family and traditional American values!?!?!?

Witcher 3 gameplay is on par with a PS1 game. Witcher 1 at least was playable.

Witcher 3 comand gives you the impression of piloting an airplane, it feel od, it's clunky and camera it's worse than Dark Soul even if they copied it.

The Witcher gameplay 1>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Are you blind? The black guy on the top row is a total dish.

>people don't like some things from the upcoming game

>I FUCKING LOVE THIS GAME! STOP CRITICIZING IT! IT'S GOING TO BE 11/10 FUCKING GOTY

>it's not perfect, it's just that it could've been cooler, better.

>KEEP SEETHING Yea ForumsIRGIN FUCKING LMAO KEAAAAANUU REEEEEVES

ITT

So you actually liked the combat system in one? I think you're one of the few that likes the timing attacks.

hes black so that means hes unattractive by default

Fair enough.

>degeneracy in a cyberpunk game
Thats the fucking point. I cant tell if you’re retardedly obtuse, or if i fell for bait.

He is the only one. I really disliked that part of the combat. Made it feel like a rhythm game. The Witcher 2 and The Witcher 3 are miles ahead.

Based. Fanatic faggots are as bad if not worse than "0/10" shitposters

>Roided pea brain
>Woman
Those are the only options so it's no wonder so many Yea Forumsirgins play women.

Please tell us more about this pre-release copy you seem to fucking have. Dont have one? Then shut the fuck up with assumptions.

Shills...

It's not that I liked the combat. I think it was the best they pull out in 3 game. It was just a more action oriented Crpg combat.

Witcher 2 and 3 combat system were a lot worse, but 3 is a total nightmare not only in combat, but as gameplay.

Attached: 1502584908016.jpg (784x522, 61K)

oh look. a nostalgia tranny. No it isnt.

it wont be, but u will say it anyway, on Yea Forumseddit even witcher 3 was a blunder

Well yeah.
CDProjekt has so much riding on this if it isn't a blockbuster they are screwed.
Nobody cares about the cyberpunk genre at all.
Rest in Piss CDRekt.

Yes, because it's all the cp2077 fans who are making these threads. You are totally correct. They are 100% OBSESSED with constantly making threads shoving it down everyone's throat how GREAT this game will be. That is the truth of the reality we live in. Yes, it sure is.

Attached: bub.png (1079x1369, 886K)

literally nobody has talked like that and by that i mean anti CDPR shills

>Witcher 2 and 3 combat system were a lot worse, but 3 is a total nightmare not only in combat, but as gameplay.
(YOU)
I thought that him being a man made him unattractive. Unless you are a faggot? All women in OPs pic look fuckable ok maybe not SHE-HULK but the rest are fuckable

>A dystopian future is dystopian
Who would have thought, do you expect to see angels in a hell setting?

Trauma Team dispatched for OP's rectum

>he doesn't have a pre-release copy
Lmao, what a fucking loser

Attached: 1519703986038.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

You seethe is showing too much buddy. Or are you implying there aren't obsessed fucking cdpr niggers praising this game like the second coming of christ? Lurk more then.

Daily reminder, one autist is spamming these threads. He has been doing this for a long time with other games and right now he is triggered by CP2077.

Attached: say no to autism.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

I'm not saying these people don't exist. I'm saying it's silly to insist they are the main problem when every 2 hours a thread is made about how much cyberpunk 2077 is going to suck.

>>Witcher 2 and 3 combat system were a lot worse, but 3 is a total nightmare not only in combat, but as gameplay.

It's true. I really like The witcher story, world and character, but Witcher 3 was one of the few game that I stopped playing after few hours. Comand are just shit, you get struck everywhere because comand sucks, combat camera is a mess and every action feel unrensponsive.

you can't

This is the future though. This game is more than a game but also a warning.

He is the same person shitposting on TW3. He is crazy.

>Comand are just shit, you get struck everywhere because comand sucks
>comand 2 times
LMAO get out of here you autistic shit.

You attack how I wrote because you have no argument to attack what I am saying.

>Meredith

Attached: 1538524176659.jpg (450x317, 35K)

Hot corpo mommy?

HOT CORPO MOMMY

I only have one question...

...Can I play as a big dick futa?

Attached: 1561671679184.jpg (1024x867, 97K)

Does "cyberpunk" just mean large hoods on shirt and jackets?

The game is anything but "cyberpunk" lmao

You are all the same people advocating shoving niggers into medieval Europe and making half of the NPCs gay, "accuracy" is only a concern for you when it pertains to your degenerate moral philosophy.

Based user exposing the trannies and degenerates.

no im not

So saying that Cyberpunk is dystopic (full of degeneracy) is equal to wanting niggers in historical Europe?

Cyberpunk is gay now. It's been commodified and "made cool" by Capitalism. The aesthetic of this game is garbage and the character design is shit. If they're smart, they'll make it heavily mod compatible so the community can make something out of that game.

Wouldn't you say that the future is a bleak hell where niggers run amuck and trannies use cybo tech (funded by rich kikes) to further their degeneracy?

Wrong

>swamp
>best part
2/10, have a (you) and fuck off

this is not Europe
this is the USA

this, THIS SHIT. I've always wondered when someone was gonna take it to Masamune's level, pic related

Attached: 8189ce74bbee2cc887d934f4459ed591.jpg (968x743, 286K)

You have to be 18+ to post on this site, kid.

Rent free.

>Every two hours.

Try every thirty minutes.

Not going to work CDPR shill. Nice try.

No, I'm one of the people who says it's a bad thing to have unrealistic populations in games trying to be historical. This however is a game based on Cyberpunk 2020, a roleplaying game which did have a ton of lewd, fucked up, degenerate shit in it and so it's fine.

Nice try, anti-CDPR shill, but we all know that Yea Forums stands strong behind our polish brethren. If you don't like cdpr games - you don't deserve to be here

you are wrong

Based user triggering faggots

I'm going to laugh my ass off when this watered down shit sold as "Cyberpunk" ends up looking like Watch Dogs 2 and launches with enough bugs to be on a Crowbcat video and nobody buys it. I seriously don't know a single person who is buying this game. I hope they're planning on getting Denuvo.

that's some fucked up logic, witcher was their first game, there is no nreason this has anythig to do with being a new ip, that's retarded

Okay then, what kind of people do you propose should be in a dystopian setting about degeneracy and technology?

The clothing and visible aug choices in this game are going to suck ass, you'll go either street punk or full on tacticool operator with nothing in between

it's not degenerate enough, americans dress like that even today

just like in every cyberpunk setting

>Game becomes popular
>Yea Forums grows a huge hateboer for it bewcause they want it to be the next SWTOR

Everytime.

Attached: a02c70932646c897a801aadccea76c4a.png (227x209, 132K)

>t. mad furfag

I don't know why you describe the setting as "about degeneracy and technology". These are literally peripheral to earlier Cyberpunk creations. Cyberpunk focuses on high civilization low life narratives, they are fucked up and tumultuous but these aspects of their world aren't romanticized by the people in them.

>game breaks major promises
>panders to SJWs

Like clockwerk, Yea Forums starts to hate the game.

Why is Yea Forums so hyped for this game anyway? It's just a generic FPS with a different aesthetic. There's not even flying cars or actual true roleplaying because your character is linear as fuck. Gameplay wise it sounds so bland

Attached: _25_&5463_Dgdgd.jpg (225x224, 8K)

"While the cyberpunk genre does focus on corporate manipulation, it’s also a genre colored by the anxieties of the time it was created. In Cyberpunk as a tabletop roleplaying game, a mechanic called Humanity denotes someone’s fundamental connection to their body and their human nature. This value can be reduced to dangerous levels with too many cyber-modifications. Sex changes also lower a player’s Humanity score in some rulebooks for Cyberpunk 2020. Players with a low enough Humanity enter into a violent state called cyberpsychosis. In real life, trans people don’t need to worry about going cyber-psychotic. (Shocking, I know!) I just take my hormones every day and enjoy fantastic benefits like softer skin. We’ll have to wait until Cyberpunk 2077 comes out to see how much humanity, sex changes, or cyberpsychosis will be incorporated."

tell me, Yea Forums, why haven't you taken your government mandated hormones today?

I'm jump in and also call you a obvious braindead moron

it's going to be open world so what we're hoping for is the ideal balance of sandbox content and guided narrative content. if you're interested in video games at all and you want to see the next big thing, this will be as close as we'll get for a while.

>Why is Yea Forums so hyped for this game anyway?
cus we have high IQ

seething for hilarious reasons. "OH NO THERE'S A DARKIE IN MY BATTLEFIELD!!! I FEEL IMMASCULATED!!!!!!"

Attached: mime.png (431x431, 93K)

name me 1 cyberpunk open world game, thats why

Attached: 1559712276638.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

Exotics are in the game, they're just rare as the name implies.

have you been living under a rock sir?

Nah I just don't watch e3 stuff but lately it has been forced down my throat

cringe

he was literally the star of one of the biggest, most influential film franchises on Earth you fucking NEET faggot

well basically you mom is the big spoon when we cuddle and she frequently jerks me off from behind while hugging me tightly

>because it's going to be open world

So? There's a lot of open world games already and this one just takes place in 1 city. You can't even fly around like in other open world games. It's literally going to be 1st person shooter GTA but with probably a smaller map. You fags don't even know why you're hyped for it, you're just blinded by keanu reeves hype and brand recognition from TW3. Generic first person shooters are boring. GoW4 and KH3 were forgotten quickly, this game will probably be even worse than that.

Isn't the game supposed to be 80's mixed in with high tech? This isn't the Cyberpunk you faggots want or whatever deluded idea of what you think this game should be, this is Mike Pondsmith's idea of Cyberpunk.

Attached: G2ZBepRIULA5b8yxxCftiWQBmvZGAATTbdgiQCqX9IA.png (1200x628, 543K)

yeah?
literally every game ever is someone elses vision

>extrapolating an argument for disliking a vidya game from almost nothing

do you also like to squeeze water from rocks user?

>Gameplay

The gameplay was fucking horrid in witcher 1.

Misty is pretty cute for a side character. I'd let her work on my chakra any time.

bang bang samefag
those were my finger guns
you're dead

Why would anyone anywhere be excited for an open world game anymore? They never hold up because devs always wanna politician their way into fat promises but always fall limp after a few strokes.

It's enough. Stop hyping yourselves up, right? Let it come out and judge it then, trailers barely fucking mean anything anymore.
Until then accept that it will simply never live up to expectations.

Exactly, this universe is based on an actual universe and based on an existing world in a PnP game. I don't understand the faggots wanting to make this game not representative of that but want to turn Cyberpunk 2077 into their own idea of what they should do in a Cyberpunk world.

Hopefully she offers happy endings.

only trannies actually want that
most people are just shitposting and baiting because it gets responses
always remember to never respond to anything

Got it, never respond to anything.

Wait...

how did it influence?

Your alternative sucks. That’s stupid, go play D&D or better yet cyberpunk 2020 if you want that. This is video game it needs a narrative, and there are still classes it’s just a fluid class system.

considering that the clinic is on the edge of the red district she might actually for real offer a happy ending massage

>no pretty men
>all juiced out stallone boys
Th-thanks CDPR

>It does suck that the game isn't even Cyberpunk (card game) though.
That exists.
>store.steampowered.com/app/481180/System_Crash/

Your cyberdoc is pretty traditionally handsome. N-No homo, of course.

unfortunate she sounds like your local brain dead stacy at the kfc register

You’re DM was shit. You always need a main quest objective otherwise campaigns are boring as fuck. If the GM doesn’t provide one then the players feel like their mindlessly doing things. There needs to be something, a goal players are working towards, some kind of maguffin. A good GM just doesn’t railroad you on that main quest and can let you do different story lines in the meantime

You can probably make a cute boi with a pretty penis.

he looks like my dad so that’s a fully no homo from me

Attached: E8A434A5-5D09-445B-8E40-EFD5CA91AE4E.png (468x468, 268K)

every character looks worse and UGLIER than Jack from ME2 somehow.

Somebody please take these polish nutjobs away from cyberpunk

Attached: 1526929451964.jpg (500x880, 134K)

>WHY IS THERE DEGENERACY IN MY CYBERPUNK? WHAT'S WITH ALL THE ENDLESS INDULGENCE AND FUCKED UP PEOPLE IN A GENRE RENOWNED FOR THESE EXACT THINGS?
Please tell me it's one dude samefagging.

Attached: 1551815779619.png (278x278, 158K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Matrix#Legacy

trauma team guy stands like a fucking virgin

what is this game

Attached: best.png (1502x1010, 1.97M)

He's just shy, user. Quit making fun.

Take that back dude he's cute

>he fell for the sandbox meme and thinks that the GM has zero agency on what happens in the world and story
>tabletop RPGs are for dicking around!!!

i came here to laugh at you for being a brainlet
love, /tg/

Attached: 1402167833605.jpg (584x800, 120K)

>being a corporate dicksucker who spends all day racing after rich assholes and gunning down randoms for the sake of a paycheck
>not being a total virgin

what's the best way to be a corpo cyborg
solo or netrunner

Attached: image.jpg (1222x1416, 366K)

Which way makes it easiest to be an asshole?

I like to think of CP2077 not as a reboot or reimagining of the Cyberpunk franchise, but as a cover like in the music industry. This isn't what cyberpunk is, it's just the new blood's take on a tired concept.

unironically this, open world is an old meme just like "stealth" games, should ve been like deus ex or bioware games with hubs and open areas instead we will get saints row 77

Attached: 1541527361654.webm (960x540, 631K)

So it created some punching effects and slowmo. I'm pretty sure we could live without them desu

>extreme body modifications
>most of them work in tech industry or are somehow related to tech
>fight against perceived discrimination by inflirtating corps and bending them to their will
>current goverment is opposed to them
Let's face it bros. Trons are the true cyberpunk of our times. I think Bruce Sterling even said that plastic surgery is /cyb/ as fuck, and what is cuting off your penis to change your gender if not the most extreme form of plastic surgery?
Feels bad doesen't it? I always wanted to be a badass cyberpunk hacker back when I was 13, but I guess that currently I'm a dumb wageslave who follows corps like a blind sheep.

Did plebbit take over?

it's neither cyber or punk

Can you be a cop in Cyberpunk?

I would hate to be the developers of this game
Imagine pouring years of your heart and soul into something only for it to be disregarded for arbitrary reasons

>Did plebbit take over?
t. virgin newfaggot

do we know if you can dual wield? Dual wielding smart guns seems like it could be fun

Attached: 1462054844196.gif (259x400, 162K)

It’s not cyber but being trans is about as anti-establishment as you can get, it’s extremely punk.

no but you can cop lady gaga's chrome pussy
tfw chromegirl is romanceable

>"open world RPG"
>yet they seem to be doubling down on cinematic/scripted elements and making V into more of a pre-written character more and more as we get closer to release

Attached: 1542016738912.png (1050x1236, 1.35M)

not an argument

Yeah, we can delve into biopunk, wetpunk, or whatever faggotry zom zoms came up with these days, but that's moot. Biologicam modifications and cyber modifications are the same in theme, it's just aesthetics and technobabble that changes.
>punk
they would disagree with you. From their point of view they are rebels fighting with oppresing system. I bet that some John Doe from the street in Blade Runner thought that replicants were monsters who come back from space to oppress the population. It's just point of view that changes.

People who disregard it for arbitrary reasons were never going to be interested in it anyway. I can only hope the devs realize this.

TW3 was the same, just treat it as a reskin and you won't be too disappointed.

Chrome pussy
Gonna need to see a source for that one, user

Game was still on the first page of top sellers when I went looking at the steam summer sale user, and it isn't even out till next April. Saying it'll be a blunder is silly, just like what people did with rdr2 and spamming OH NO NO NO NO NO threads and that it would be a flop.

>gunning down randoms for the sake of a paycheck
something completely unique to TT I'm sure

I would hate to be developer of this game because the bosses at CDPR crunch the shit out of you and can't manage the project for shit.
>oh, done implementing childchood heroes?
>well, scratch that, we managed to get Keanu Reves for this game, noone would pick any other option anyway
>let's go with backgrounds

>SUNNY CYBERPUNK WOW WHAT A FAILURE
>TRANNIES IN CYBERPUNK WOW WHAT A FAILURE
>NOT DEEPER THAN THE MARIANA TRENCH WOW WHAT A FAILURE
>B-BLUNDERPUNK, IT'LL FAIL JUST TRUST ME
You are here
>HAHAHA THEY CATERED TO SJWS CDPOZREKT
>DOWNGRADED FROM E3 WOOOOOOW SHIT GAME
>THIS GAME IS REDDIT
>OH NO NO NO NO WEEK ONE SALES DIDN'T BEAT GTA5'S LIFETIME BROS
>I-IT'S NOT EVEN THAT GOOD I ONLY PLAYED IT FOR 22 HOURS AND I THINK IT SUCKED
>DLC DOESN'T EVEN LOOK AS GOOD AS WITCHER 3'S OH NO NO NO NO
>BUYING DLC YEAH I THINK I'M GONNA PASS BROS
>NOW THAT THE DUST HAS SETTLED, WHAT WENT WRONG?
>A MONTH LATER.... I AM FORGOTTEN...

You faggots have got this shit down to a fucking science.

Attached: mike.jpg (1024x686, 560K)

>tfw no cyberpunk game about Christian values

Attached: 1561745650225.jpg (564x544, 23K)

>tfw collectors editions sold out in like 4 hours
>had to buy a fucking PlayStation version just to get collectible items

youre an actual autistic incel if you think this shit isn't going to sell like crazy. all you kids in here will buy it and play it. and even normies that dont even give a shit about vidya are going to buy it and play it just so they can post on their social media about how cool keanu is!!!!!!!

what is it about cyberpunk that makes the autism fag s e e t h e

>CDPR is bas...

Attached: 1560801710825.png (1517x921, 1.53M)

In the 2020 tabletop sure.

A lot of vidya wouldn't be made or at least wouldn't be same without the Matrix, user

Attached: Screenshot_75.png (1225x388, 457K)

I keep seeing anons say CDPR told everyone you could play as every single class but can I get a sauce on all the promises they made and went against? I only started paying attention to this game around last e3.

>...ed.

They gotta stop the high-collar-crumpled-jackets-with-sleeves-rolled-up meme.

there was no information on the game until the e3 video
everything has been pure speculation

TT sounds pretty fucking based and chad to me
We both know they're all drowning in eddies and pussy

So you wanted a mount and blade/Kenshi type game in a cyberpunk setting where you have no questline to follow and just do whatever goal you have? It would just end up as another NEVER EVERlord.

you cocks have triggered me something terrible. fuck all of you bitching about this game. im going to buy extra copies to shove up v's collective ass.

I'm gonna fuck her first

>2077
>you still can't render good looking hair

Picking a different background had better make your character swear less, shit sounds so lame

I mean she's probably degenerate enough to enjoy it

Attached: femV.png (370x600, 301K)

>drowning in eddies and pussy
If you really think that being a trauma team member is a glamorous job you need to seriously, really take a hard look at the role they’re playing in cyberpunk society.

They’re probably lucky if they have time to buy prostitites and drink on the weekend

>Even Bioware makes less hideous characters than this.
Now let's not get crazy here and make wild statements like that, calm down man.

What if I find that hot?

False flag

I don't know who designed this shit but it's like they asked to make it the most boring disjointed mess ever.

God she looks like such a trashy slut. I wish I didn't find that kind of hot.

Attached: 1526455274185.jpg (1200x1174, 358K)

It's going to get overwhelmingly positive reviews and there's nothing you can do about it :^)

Solos tend to lose more limbs during combat so they'd be the most cybered.

Imagine for a moment you were THIS brainwashed by shitposters on Yea Forums. Fucking kek.

It's a job for chads.
There's tens of thousands of employees and 80% of niggers in NC can't afford it.
It's not like they have any other obligation other than their physical securement of a patient, they would have every day off to do whatever they like.
>ex battle hardened cyborg marine with blood lust looking for an opportunity to murder people without getting cops and gangs tracking your ass
>said opportunity also pays very well
Totally based.

Who the fuck is paying $250 for the collector's edition?

normies

I played witcher 1 and 2 and they were chores after the first hour
You are a faggot

>I wish
There's nothing wrong with that. Just follow your dick, user.

Nothing that I would have missed

The only thing that kills it a bit for me is the haircut. I typically don't mind those types of haircuts but it's cut really high imo.

keep seething resetera cuck

Not a single cute girl wow. CDPR truly embraced the westacuck status.
Also male V's proportions are so manlety. Hopefully people stop dicksucking his pre-rendered model already now that they can clearly see how lame he is in-game.

How come Witcher 2/3 had better models than CP2077? Especially facial details and textures.

Attached: 1515307360839.jpg (1052x1402, 332K)

Why are the character models so fucking bad? I swear TW3 had better models.

Also V's jacket collar/led thing looks dumb as fuck and the jacket would look ten times better without it.

Me obviously

Nah star citizen has that honor

>Not a single cute girl wow
>who is V
>who is Misty

Attached: 1560361029977.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

The character design in those pvp games priorities distinct silhouettes, fast recognition of the class and skins.
Thats why cp can have humans wearing human clothes.

>Why are the character models so fucking bad?
Because of muh seamlessness. Notice how in Witcher 3 the character models look relatively bad outside of dialogues but as soon as you enter a dialogue, the screen goes black for a split second to load the higher-res assets and thus the models look much better? Well no such thing in Cyberpunk. There's no "loading screen" for entering dialogues, everything is seamless and thus the models need to be lower quality to save on performance.

>zero barefooted cuties

Pass.

>The default character is ugly
Yes, and there's no way to fix this since there's no character creation or a large market of cybernetic augments that change your appearance. Truly terrible.

They're both disgusting. Especially femV. Step up.

Attached: 1515297063801.jpg (900x1200, 212K)

Why though? The game is $60. Do you really think the rest of that shit is worth $190? I was honestly interested in the collector's edition before I saw the price but there's no way in hell I'd spend even $150 on that.

Where is this from? Did they release the 2019 gameplay demo yet?

CHING CHONG PING PONG
I EAT POMERANIANS FOR BREAKFAST

Attached: epic spaghetti.jpg (1481x1063, 151K)

>ching chong bing bong
what is this thing trying to say?

how

Attached: 1431014272826.jpg (371x495, 92K)

I myself don't have hard time believing journos just settle on a narrative via emails because some cult leader told them to so they'd keep getting invited to their dinner parties.

Just because there's a character creator doesn't mean it's going to be serviceable. I mean, it's a western game. Mass Effect Andromeda had a character creator but you could only make abominations with it.
For CP2077 you'll still have to wait for mods in order to change things that can't be altered in the character creator. Such as skin textures/speculars/maps. And if the modding tools aren't good enough you'll never get new hair models imported, leaving you stuck with rough looking punk mops.

>large market of cybernetic augments
Am I reading some marketing blurb from a back of the box or something lmao.

Also even if by some miracle you make a cute character that'll still leave out uggos as romance options. They'll have to be individually modded too.

Attached: 1547039322438.jpg (900x1200, 174K)

Yes we get it you'd like to make horrific half-breed abominations with some cretin from the far east. There are threads about asian video games, you know.

>ayylmao faces
Why are weebs so delusional? Those plastic faces are disgusting.

I don't have a yellow fever. I'm just being objective.

>There are threads about asian video games, you know.
Dunno why you would limit yourself like that in a game that boasts about customization and freedom. I mean this game already features Asian characters, Asian corporations, districts as well as Asian presets as seen in the 40 minute demo. It also features Japanese and Simplified Chinese voice packs as well as Korean and Traditional Chinese translations; meaning that they're willingly targeting the Asian markets too.
And I'm mostly talking about the skin textures and body proportions here anyway.

It's a fact that westacucks are obsessed about disgusting details when it comes to models. Going out of their way to flesh out individual skin crevices, sweat and grime, pores, wrinkles etc. for no other reason than to pursue some misguided quest for realism. This just ends up looking gross and uncanny in the end.

Stylized and clean models are always better than this gritty meme. Pic related.

Attached: skin.png (2434x1080, 3.43M)

>calls femv disgusting
>posts 3dpd
the absolute state of Yea Forums

Nope, but I make enough money a year and don’t have much I want to spend it on anyway, so I’m going to buy fun things that I enjoy.

Attached: C48FC890-B18B-4549-933A-850289F12EDC.png (100x100, 29K)

So who else is going to turn their V into a sexy catgirl?

Attached: 7TYpQwR.jpg (753x1084, 305K)

stupid weeb nigger wasting good numbers

>slavs
>western
Based retarded bugposter

We're not talking about 2D anime here senpai. We're talking about 3D models. And I was posting real girls to make a point that the model seen here on the right is perfectly plausible and realistic.
This should be the ideal developers in the west should strive for. Instead of making leather skinned trannies.

Attached: 1527059740260.jpg (5958x2939, 2.15M)

yeah just look at all those cyber punks

That’s not me. I posted the only pleased reaction image I have in my folder at the moment and it’s an icon I accidentally saved from Yea Forums.

the trauma team guy looks really nervous
in fact a lot of those characters have unatural pose, or more exactly, they look like they don't know what to do with their arms

Which is why I said that CDPR "embraced the westacuck status". They had cute models in the past. I really loved Ciri for example. But now they're just another westacuck dev.

I'm really disappointed in what I'm seeing here currently.

Attached: 1550931999609.jpg (1262x577, 153K)

>This should be the ideal developers in the west should strive for.
Making Asian """"women""""? Pathologic has more qts then that.

>GIB GIB GIB GIB ASIANS ASIASNNNNNNNN ASIAN WOMENNNNNNN fuCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED asian womeNNNNNNNNNNNN on my PEPE fuck I HATE my onwn SKIN and my own PEOPLE GIVE ASIAN PUSSY please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why are weebs so fucking pathetic?

Attached: 1500257916408.png (545x507, 326K)

There’s a game like this on Android, it is actually fun for an Android game

>went back on home customization
>went back on childhood hero selection
>went back on cyberlimb customization
If this was any other game company, you would be up in arms already

They have retarded short legs. Especially short calves. Just another westacuck syndrome.
Remember Ciri's long legs? Good times.

Attached: 1554919852587.jpg (864x1080, 271K)

Why are you comparing a manlet trauma team member to Ciri?

There are but it seem that they'll be special encounters only

I'm excited Yea Forums

the witcher 3 was overhyped but i enjoyed that and im sure i'll enjoy this

looks better than the shit tier Deus Ex reboot

A lot of the stuff in Cyberpunk is outdated or no longer fiction. So it had to be updated in order remain fresh. I like Mike Pondsmith's take on the genre.

Attached: 1550434572056.jpg (159x121, 3K)

I think Artifact will be hard to surpass

Who is you?
Can't you read literally every single thread on this game?
This board has already decided it hates it.

Any link to where they said there would originally be apartment customization?

Me too

Everything I’ve seen so far looks awesome and I didn’t guzzle the promised cum years before the game came out

and the character models are fucking immaculate desu, especially up close

Yeah that's Yea Forums

Because male V and giga nigga next to him also have manlet proportions. Look at where their knees start.

name?

Thought that stuff was suppose to be a placeholder, and that's assuming it would have even done much or Mass Effect background tier where it gets mentioned one or two times.
What? Don't you see V in the short snippets of gameplay at e3 when they showed the release date with black mechanical arms with orange fingers, or was it the other way around?

The source is a dm someone sent a developer or the cb twitter accountC O P E

>Isn't the game supposed to be 80's mixed in with high tech?
No that's CP2020. CP2077 lacks the 80s flair.

True, but it feels like everyone looks like one except the two chicks on the top right and left. I'm not jumping to conclusions until I see actual gameplay.

>went back on home customization
this is an outrage! i wanted to fill my cyberhome with flowerpots
damn those polish kikes! they just went and removed meaningless choice and replaced it with 3 differend starting scenarios
my god this is the worst! now how can i paint it to lgbthiv+ colours?

Got a screenshot of it?
>spoiler
Nigga I don't know shit about this, that's why I'm asking.

fandom.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-the-fandom-interview
>FANDOM: Will you be able to buy apartments in different districts of Night City?
>Pietra: Absolutely. You will be able to buy a couple of apartments in different locations, so obviously upgrading yourself will push you towards a certain path in the game but saying any more would be too spoilery right now.

They also confirmed it in replies gamerant.com/cyberpunk-2077-purchase-multiple-apartments/

>not a single lady with big tits and a non-fridge body
>no blonde representation

>now how can i paint it to lgbthiv+ colours?
Why are you making fun of trannies when the devs are already pandering to them? Pick a narrative.

I don’t, it actually came from reddit IIRC

That wasn’t directed at you so much as every buttblasted virgin on this board and foaming-at-the-mouth journalist who took offhand comments and a marketing guy’s words as promised features

How many of these characters are actually going to be important? V and the one on the left of the top row? Maybe the guy on the bottom right if you don't get a new ripper doc.

>3 mouths
>3 dicks

That's completely gay since they'll be touching.

I know right, it's so tiresome. I don't even mind the lack of tits. I just don't like fridges.

and probably in real life too

>Why is it cyberPUNK I wanted CYBERpunk

Yeah i didnt even know there was things planned and cancelled like custom housing until today

I couldnt give a shit about this so long as the combat feels good and the stats/skills feel rewarding upon levelling them

and im sure character customization goes far beyond anything theyve teased

>lead cinematic animator
I’m sorry but you all are so fucking stupid

Attached: A374788B-B7AE-4FDB-8EFA-20C10464A36E.jpg (591x336, 26K)

>and the character models are fucking immaculate desu, especially up close
Make it less obvious

Both of these articles are talking about owning multiple apartments, not apartment customization which I assumed you meant changing shit like the interiors layout and design.

>xir thinks it's pandering
that poster was actually showing how corps were using fags and pride shit to push their products just like they do now.

You are such a cuck user.

Are we gonna see cat-girls in the game?

Attached: JR.gif (476x264, 3.87M)

You can look at the bullshots yourself thanks, but that’s my opinion

>THE LEAD CINEMATIC ANIMATOR AND TWITTERMAN TOLD US A GAMEPLAY FEATURE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EITHER OF THEIR DEPARTMENTS!!!!!! CONFIRMED BASED CDPR

>

>poster
Why do you always default to this? I'm talking about character creation tranny bollocks.

There's at lest 1 according to CDPR, but I wouldn't hold them to their promises.

And the irony is that these people are actually shilling the game for free with those countless threads.

Attached: 1448505293144.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

Cyber ---->PUNK

Fair enough, from what I've seen it'll be decent and better then witcher for the sole reason it's not got that games god awful combat and plays as a fps. If I get a deus ex type game which it seems like it might be like I'll be fine with it.

Ugly, degenerate characters in a *dystopian* setting. Explain how this is wrong?

>oh no you can choose male voice for female
even fucking baldurs gate had that.

The exotic they were talking about is the chrome lady.

Matrix is reddit?

Attached: 922019FC-61C3-4EE6-BD45-FFA991D363EB.jpg (600x600, 32K)

How did Witcher get away with having beautiful modern makeup caked women in the dark fantasy medieval setting?
That's no excuse. Stop bombarding me with ugly shit.

Saints row had the same shit from 2 onwards right? The only difference seems to be you can put obviously female type haircuts on guys like in Dragons Dogma or beards on chicks, though I can't think of a game that does that.

CDPR has said in interviews that exotics would be in the game, however they've also said that the player wouldn't be able to dramatically alter themselves like the malestrom gang from the first trailer.

Still I can't see why adding stuff like animal ears, fur textures for skin, and maybe a few tails would be too difficult.

Magic. I ain't gotta explain shit.

Because it seems silly for the tone they're going for.

you can't join any team

>retarded zoomer doesnt into the Wachowski sisters Matrix

How new? Yea Forums will use anything at all to shitpost about cyberpunk. I'm actually fascinated by this boards hate for this shit and I can only imagine how bad this place will be at launch.

Okay so in a world where the populace is obsessed with looks and fashion and where swapping faces is as easy as swapping jeans it somehow makes sense to have literally everybody look like they're some trannoid blowup doll? Even the rich corporate woman is balding and brick faced for fuck's sake. How come their cosmetic altering is worse than what we had a decade ago?

Attached: 1552325543210.jpg (720x720, 64K)

Wasn't Trish allergic to magic or some shit? In her case and the likes of Shani or any other chicks wouldn't they be all natural? I recall hearing something about Yennefer using magic to make herself hot though and she looked like shit before.

>only 2 dialouge options

holy shit imagine giving a shit about dialouge now that fallout and elder scrolls are dead

It depends. Could be two robo dicks and one real dick so you and her two female frinds are fucking her hard in the mouth. You with your real dick and them with their robo dicks.

Maybe they just have different ideas of what they consider attractive then you.

Keep in mind that this is also 50 years later. Where morals and standards degenerated even more after all the nukes. Yet we only see normal GTAV-tier pedestrians with occasional mohawk.

That's funny because people use the same argument for the reason that everything looks cleaner

>these two RPG franchises got raped in the ass so fuck it, we don't need replacements anyway

Well those people are dumb.

That black guy on the right. In the red shirt. Is that... Mike Tyson? I mean boxing is a mini-game apparently.

Attached: 1560463159877.jpg (2048x934, 240K)

>diversity = inserting black characters into a game.

poles also fell for the amerimutt meme even though it was already full of hollywood trash. hugely disappointed.

>m-muh roleplay

Shoot the guns and loot the boxes, you dumb fucking retard

if you want conversation talk to real people aspie

Stop larping as a normalfag

my arm snap

Fucking based

>Video game characters should all be beautiful and look good
Are you 14 years old? why dont go watch twilight or any teen show like that?

This guy actually plays rpgs for the story and enviroment instead of numbers going up

and I'm the normalfag

>All these faggots talking about Cyberskunk 2077 and CD (Cuck Developer) Project
Kill yourselves.

Attached: Fucking sick.gif (600x330, 1.32M)

What's the matter user, is beauty problematic?

>mickey pubes

Attached: 1393535963631.png (268x322, 133K)

Mad tranny seething

Seething tranny

The matter is that I'm stuck here discussing video games with a bunch of teenagers that live in the outrage culture and need to make a scene from everything

Attached: itadakimasu.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

>those teeth
Ew.

>Outrage culture
>women characters shouldn't be attractive

The fact that we're getting character appearances leaked before their personalities just goes to show how shallow this game is

You're proving his point.

>I don’t know what marketing is

Isn't it for a cosplay contest?

>I don't know what an RPG is
If this was actually an RPG they'd have already leaked how interesting so and so is

the guy really likes puffer coats and rap music, i suppose

I've already though of what kind of character I will play as and my character loves to listen to Moonman.

>Couple apartments
For story reasons your character probably changes where they live after the prologue and maybe sometime during the main quest. So what they're saying could be correct, but you don't own multiple condos at once.

But they already did. On their official fucking twitter page.

Sure they did

>Reminder that Witcher 1 is an unplayable piece of SHIT

Attached: deleting your opinion.gif (294x233, 298K)

The reason why the models are ugly in the first place is because of the twitter tranny lefty outrage culture and their relentless war against the problematic cute characters. Pick a side you stupid fence sitter.

Attached: 1561383470834.png (1157x1078, 1007K)

You would know that if you weren't such a dumbass zoomer.

It literally is because you can choose to farm or just run past every monster, IF you are smart enough to know how to run. which apparently you're not.

>TORtanic posters
Reminder that you're literal cancer and the reason you can't get a GF isn't because girls are roasties, it's because you're repugnant as a person.

except moonman's not wearing a puffer coat
>even a tuxedo is better than a puffer coat

>he also dated a tranny
based

Yes, correct

Attached: 125ED34A-37DE-4AEA-949F-58FA457C2E54.jpg (429x410, 27K)

>""""""Red""""""""

This color is going to be the biggest blunder ever.

Attached: red.jpg (100x100, 826)

There are really no rules that tell us how beautiful or ugly someone should be in these settings, but I just think it makes sense that in some piece of shit future where megacorporations and ugly trannies are running amok, fit the idea of a dystopia.

Dear God, does everything have to be a fucking big tittied anime girl or furshit for Yea Forums to find it acceptable?

cyberpunk = kneepads and bomber jackets

What the fuck happened to this board

Attached: 1438049200235.jpg (958x459, 273K)

>game goes from RPG to yet another linear action game
>YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING BAD OR YOU'RE "LE TYPICAL Yea Forums XDD"

based retards, keep consuming

Zoomers, not even once.

Link me their twitter where they talked about the interesting lore surrounding their characters.

>bomber jackets
Hell yes, get that Akira groove.
However the wearer needs to be sexy too and we're not getting that yet.

Attached: bomber_jacket_gang___by_maciejkuciara_d7r6dwo.jpg (1600x804, 471K)

Hey man I hope you're right but I'm not betting on it. If that were the case they would've said so seeing how the official forum topic about the recent confirmation of one apartment is now 30 pages long and people are complaining about it.

The definition of beauty got changed, as part of the transformation into a dark society.

Deux Ex had more punk and cyber than this. Devs confirmed you cant even turn body parts like arms or legs into cybernetic ones

What a letdown LMAO

Attached: Bildschirmfoto-2017-10-30-um-14.38.57.png (943x496, 183K)

I don't care about big tits. I just care about proportions and faces.

www.google.com

Attached: A33DDD94-52AB-4742-8AB7-4386958B2CC7.png (222x227, 88K)

V is cute! CUTE!

Attached: 1535453013175.png (720x759, 574K)

You can have cybernetic arms. We saw it in the sneak peek.
You can't have cybernetic face augmentations that alter your skull too much like the Maelstrom guys.

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077 — Official E3 2019 Gameplay Sneak Peek 540.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

the gameplay is fucking shit, but that doesn't mean the game is bad.

>game goes from RPG to yet another linear action game
A conclusion you came to from over-analysis of a fucking twitter description.
Just wait for it to come out you donut.

twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1141027800213626880
twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1141420386795417600
twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1142099859622621184
>inb4 faggot starts moving goalposts

oof

sauce on this game?

I mean I'm looking at their twitter right now and there's nothing talkign about any of the characters or the lore in the game. How far back are we talking?

His point wasn't that they aren't paid well, its just the kind of job that you live inside of, and barely have any time for yourself

Expectations are through the roof after Witcher3.
CDPR most prolly gonna screw up with this one.

Attached: maciej-kuciara-artiste-07hq.jpg (1920x1120, 619K)

Oh ok. They've got the first story character hype.

30 hour story confirmed

Are you sure you’re on the right page? It was maybe a couple weeks ago that they started posting character blurbs.

>why do most of these street level fucks look gross and scummy

gee dunno

>before it said RPG
>now it says Action Game
>saying "it went from RPG to Action Game" is over-analysis
you're mentally ill

tl;dr stop responding to shill / counter-shill threads

Let's imagine that you belong to a company which makes a product. Picture any product that you like. You can even picture video games. Now, let's say that each unit of this copy sells for 60 USD. You want to sell this product because you want money. Makes sense, right? You want some money for your work. So you look around. You find a place on the internet full of people who ostensibly talk about the genre of product you make. This place on the internet has thousands upon thousands of users- it's absolutely brimming full of potential customers for your product! Lucky for you, there's no need to make an account on this website- every thread and post can be anonymous and untraceable back to your company. You can easily pay someone minimum wage to post all day about that product. They can even say negative things about it- anything which will draw attention. This will run your company about $58 for a full shift per person. Since each unit you sell goes for $60, and the majority of that makes it back into your company's pocket, you will return a profit on your marketing campaign if maybe 3 extra units get moved as a result of your paid shill. Now look at the marketing budgets assigned to similar products on the market- millions upon millions of dollars for each one. What's a thousand dollars or so in the bucket compared to millions when the potential profit is so high?

You now understand why viral marketing is a reality, not a myth. Remember to sage and report all viral marketing threads on Yea Forums- only (You) can make this website a better place!

Attached: Sassy Turtle.gif (262x323, 1.34M)

The gameplay and combat was a fucking downgrade in 2, even in 3 but less so

Imagine playing an RPG with dumbed down RPG elements. Neck yourself zoomer.

stop the press, resident faglord pulled out new factoid out of his ass

thats the point

Attached: v-Comics_Gallery_201811__ABS_TRANSMET_VOL3_copy_5bb2d034760a35.57406183.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

imagine pretending bad combat makes your game a deeper rpg

trauma team, nice

Attached: 1396193257274.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

WHINNY THE POO

So is voluntarily discussing videogames shilling

Where do you draw the line between shills /ironic shills and people who actually want to talk about vidya?

I never said Witcher 2 or 3 had better combat, but to pretend witcher 1's combat was any better is retarded.

For people that spend most of their time on a board that discusses videogames, these guys never seem to comprehend the fact that games are never as good as they are advertised.
If you saw the gameplay demo with the cyborgs and the spider-drone and thought "Wow, that looks like a fun game", you might have aspergers or some other mental disability.

Attached: Councilmen.jpg (1200x900, 141K)

It's fairly obvious that the story's going to be as short or shorter than Witcher 3, especially when the only characters they're talking about are ones that you encounter in the first hour or two of gameplay.

It is over-analysis, because it's a fucking twitter post. They probably just think "Action Game" is better marketing.

There are characters they showed off in W3's preview material that didn't show up until like 50 hours in

Aside from what everyone else has alrwsyd said degenerate is a buzzword and that hardly describes any of those designs.

I mean, it is supposed to be a dystopia, right?

>as short or shorter than Witcher 3
W3 was 100+ hours.

>shills
people who talk about games I don't like
>ironic shills
people who talk about games I like
>people who actually want to talk about vidya
myself

Attached: 1528807197773.jpg (1226x861, 298K)

The SEETHE

Witcher 3 didnt had a combat director. They admitted the game have shit combat.

I did think the game looked fun, because I don’t have anything to prove to strangers on the internet.

RPG is a much more recognized and distinguished term than just "action game". They most definitely retracted the label "RPG" because the game can no longer be considered an RPG.

Attached: Doesn't Have to Be This Way.jpg (1200x974, 520K)

Witcher 3's story is 30 hours

And yet its still more tolerable than fucking W1 and W2

The "game" you saw was not a game, it was a collection of animations. You are dumb.

Attached: 1522056850937.jpg (676x581, 54K)

Sasquatch is the first boss, probably right after you meet up with the black guy again. Everybody else is definitely in the first hour or two of gameplay, except the voodoo guy.

>main story is 30 hours, but can't be played through due to leveling systems
>pretending that counting all the main story missions right after each other is how people play video games

PRÖÖÖH :DDDD

Attached: 1561578693971.webm (1000x1000, 1.7M)

Witcher 3's story is 30 hours, you just admitted it.

Not him but I played witcher 1 in 2018 and it's better than 3.
You just have a low IQ zoomer brain

>no purchasable apartments
>can't even customize the one apartment you're forced to have
well that's a no buy for me.

Most of the people you're interacting with in the story are not beauty obsessed women, its crime lords and gang members, aesthetics mostly end around looking tough, intimidating or wealthy. You can see that Bug dresses up there, and there's been examples of dressed up women and men later (when you're interacting with more corporate people). Quit moving goal posts when people have already pointed out why you're dumb.

cute!

I can admit it's main story is 30 hours or whatever arbitrary number you'd like, but the fact is that nobody's first run of witcher is 30 hours long.

It has objectively worse gameplay and writing, so I dunno what you think are the high points of W1

howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=10270
And yes feel free to cry about "m-muh ad populum" and "b-but I did it faster", I don't give a fuck
This is as close to objective truth as we get

kinda getting GTA vibes from this art style

It's funny that you guys admit that the story is 30 hours but CDPR purposefully level locked the content so you have to grind . Excellent game design.

You forget that you aren't the target vidya demographic anymore. They're trying to pull in the normies. The normies who fear terms like RPG because it makes them think of turn based final fantasy or some shit. But they see "action game" and think "THAT'S JUST LIKE MY CAWADOODIE" and consume product.

Going bald doesn't make you look wealthy or tough desu.

>caring about any GDQ

It's summer alright

Hating popular things doesn't make you an interesting person.

>aug 2018
Keep up motherfucker.

Alrighty then, let's compare it to some other games.
Dark Souls can be beating in 2 hours.
Dragon's dogma in 1 hour.
Fallout new vegas in 45 minutes.

Shilling for it purely because it's receiving criticism from here makes you a cuck though.

>You forget that you aren't the target vidya demographic anymore
While that's true with AAA in general, I don't understand how ANYONE could think Cyberpunk would be a proper RPG after Witcher 3 had an entirely unnecessarily slapped on giant open world that's pretty much separate from any quest content
Cyberpunk will just be future GTA

That’s fine, I thought it looked cool and I pre-ordered the game :^)

Well yeah. They promised and then they cut it out. That was the point. Are you retarded?

Witcher 3 can be beaten in 3 hours youtube.com/watch?v=cEqiYUhpJGw

The white race will be extinct within two generations and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Get over it.

So it's longer than dark souls and dragon's dogma combined.

"I don't like it because it's not what I want" is not criticism.

Nah, it's just that most of the game is you spamming to skip cutscenes

A lead cinematic animator promised it and you slurped that cum up like the good little village idiot you are

Miss me with your AIDS fantasies you dumb cuck.

SEETHE

dilate

They promised us bros! The based animator promised me a Cyberpunk apartment simulator and they lied! Remember to stay strong, fellow gamers!

Attached: F7EB87E0-0FAF-46C0-9EAA-67E59C14789E.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>every woman but the old corporate lady has at least half her head shaved
So is bald supposed to be sexy in Cyberpunk?

Attached: fvXZw93.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

Are you unfamiliar with the side cut a lot of porn stars have?

Christ they replaced the hot jap chicks of cyberpunk with fucking ugly niggers.
>1 job

cyber"""punk"""
hmm

CDPR said they were going more punk this time around. Apparently that means south africa simulator

Unlike most cyberpunk, in the Cyberpunk world Japan didn't rise to become the dominant economic power so there aren't as many Asians around Night City.

Some, not everyone. That side cut shit is just a meme hairstyle that has unfortunately become popular in the West, which is ashamed cause it's ugly as shit.

Problem is that, even with the setting, this is is being developed by CDPR, so people are expecting at least a few bombshells like Triss and Ciri. Instead we've mostly gotten bald black women so far.

Yeah it's really sad. Especially since Arasaka is a major part of CP2020.
We're yet to see a single katana too.

What are you talking about dumbo, Arasaka is one of the biggest corporations in the NC. They also have Little China district.

Attached: 1541353516429.jpg (1333x2000, 474K)

Frasier's son looks like he's having a rough time.

>IT'S OLDER AND LESS POPULAR SO ITS BETTER!!!

Is this the lie you tell yourself because nobody likes you?

Yes there are, arasaka has tons of japanese employees. There's even japantown in westbrook.

I'm talking about the source material. Show me all these hot Jap chicks that are supposed to exist there.

Your money, not mine.

>ALL CAPS STRAWMAN FOLLOWED WITH UNNECESARILY LARGE NUMBER OF EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!
Doesn't make you look smarter.

Witcher 3's combat is boring. Witcher 1's is fucking bad.

Get the fuck out of here, Yea Forums shit all over the combat. The argument for it was that despite the combat being shitty the plot and sub-stories were great.

Nobody liked the Eurojank School of Swordplay.

I hope they at least add Christians in this game. It's going to be really unrealistic if by 2077 there aren't any considering they are the few who still have several kids.

>tfw I saw the rendering on the teeth and thought of braces for a while
Why can't we have braces? Can we have braces? Please let me have braces. The eye makeup looks great. It usually only looks like a smeared on texture in games, but here it looks pretty good.

Attached: 1530842581936.gif (150x150, 1.07M)

Don’t worry bro. I’ll buy one for you too. What console you on

>getting engrossed in fantasy worlds
>it's just a game lololol!

Yeah, you're the normalfag.

If you buy this game, your life is worth significantly less than those who don't buy it.

Attached: HAARP.jpg (600x372, 68K)

I’m still making more money so I think I’m doing fine

I'm talking about the source material too and you're still dumb and uninformed.
This bollocks is flat out wrong on every level.
cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Arasaka

>The Arasaka Corporation is a world-wide megacorporation dealing in corporate security, banking, and manufacturing. They wield more financial power than any other single corporation and use subversive tactics such as blackmail, extortion, and bribery to influence the world around them.
>Arasaka specializes in protective services and the distribution of their Japanese-made products throughout North America. Over the years, it has developed a dark reputation as a corporation that is to be feared and one which covers its tracks using cyberassassins, an army of lawyers, as well an alleged connection to the yakuza.

>Founded Late 1800s–Early 1900s
>Headquarters Tokyo
>Key People:
>Sasai Arasaka (Founder)
>Saburo Arasaka (CEO)
>Kei Arasaka (CEO as of 2020)
>Employees 1,000,000 (As of 2020)
>Value 475 Billion eurodollars

They are THE dominant power in the world. And saying that there aren't many Asians in NC when both Arasaka and China (which is allied with the USA in CP lore) have their own districts filled with their people is just retarded.

>hot Jap chicks
Seeing how they and Chinese are one of the most numerous and wealthiest factions in the NC it's safe to assume there are some cuties running around.

Attached: D4MI1h1UEAEfTHz.jpg (1536x2048, 316K)

>doing sidequests is grinding

Attached: 1553647219482.png (479x347, 192K)

Also Night City map with Little China and Japantown districts. Fuck you.

Attached: 1446796875525.jpg (2698x1614, 2.1M)

That's what Judas said.

Kanye west video more cyberpunk than this fucking game gonna be lol
youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g

Wow these designs are actually fucking trash

>No you're wrong we don't need anime girls in Cyberpunk we need diversity and diversity means realistic black women!

Attached: 1312826640413.gif (256x256, 207K)

1 had awful combat you fucking dumb contrarian. clicking on time with group light or heavy style was fucking dull as shit. I liked the game but it was a chore to play combat heavy areas

Keep in mind that the source material doesn't matter to CDPR shills

Yeah but jap shit is one of the main overall influences within the cyberpunk world is what that dude is trying to get at I think

>sidequests
>fighting scaled versions of the same monsters over and over

Awesome, love that guy’s work

>Distrs
So you admit the hot Jap chicks are probably in areas of the city we've yet to see. Also wasn't Arasaka's Night City enclave destroyed by a nuke decades prior to 2077?

Keanu's a virgin and so are you

Arasaka is back in CP2077 and as strong as ever. You see its gigantic building in almost every trailer showing the skyline. Cyberpunk RED will explain it.

Here's the HD re-creation of the CP2077 Night City map seen in the 2018 reveal trailer. Showing Japantown, Little China, Kabuki district and Arasaka waterfront.

Plenty of Asians.

Attached: 1537742709739.jpg (5218x4320, 3.79M)

Japs can rebuilt nuked cities in 57 years

Here is the screen grab version from the trailer if anyone doubts it. The screen grab version has more districts but they're harder to see. But you can still see the aforementioned Asian districts.

Attached: 4lnt4zbar4611.jpg (1760x2080, 268K)

How da fuck would you play classes like fixer in an actual video game?
Literally half of the cyberpunk 2022 classes don’t translate well into gameplay.

>Witcher 1 is an unplayable piece of SHIT

Attached: 1425125071482.jpg (608x1070, 865K)

everything is pandering to sjws in Yea Forums because Yea Forums is is fully contaminated with /pol/tards

>How do you create gameplay that hasn't been created yet?
You don't, far too big of a job for CDPR. That's why we're getting Deus Effect

Like 1.5 years ago they showed us which classes were gonna be in the game and said that they all have their own distinct campaigns (or at least distinct starts into the story)
None of that's in now

>cyber"punk" set in a dystopian future
this is your brain on Yea Forums

Because high fantasy is for fucking drooling morons who post shitty newfaggot memes.

>tfw Mike Tyson plays an assassination target in the story
>>Hack a sparring robot to kill him
>"Aww schwiiit-man, datsch ain'sch rigsch-man"
>"Schieet, wastsch the schrome bro"
>"Disch robot outta' kontrol man schhiet-"
>"I'mma dischable it vit a risch hook .. "
>Finish the final hack, robot punches him hard enough to snap his head clean off the spine
>The skull is hanging back across his back, staring over at you
>After a few seconds, the body falls to the ground
>K.O.
>Objective: Michael Tysonis assassinated [ X ]

>heywood
jablomi

I hope so and I hope you can be one. I like seeing the place religion has in an society like cyberpunk has. Religion in Shadowrun was a really great bit of lore due to so many magic things existed in the setting

In case we have blind westacucks.

Attached: 1537742709739.jpg (5218x4320, 3.82M)

A Fixer would be the Face. High charisma, fast talking his way into and out of situations, literally trading eddies, goods, services and favors to get what he wants including protection and backup when shit goes sideways.

This shit is a fucking parody

>tfw you can go to little china and kill a guy called jim beeny

This, they would have to create a sandbox where each class would be useful. The problem is Cyberpunk is goign to be extremely linear and has no room for more than one or two playstyles.

The annoying thing about this is the Shadowrun games actually took this into consideration with their etiquette system. You could fast talk your way past a lot of potential problems if you had the right etiquettes to do so.

based Mike Pondsmith making his dream of a racially segregated california come true

That's not nearly the same amount of effort though. Don't get me wrong, I love the Shadowrun games and I defintiely don't have any hopes for Cyberpunk, but it's still not a fair comparison
Different approaches to quests should be a given for an RPG (but Cyberpunk will probably barely have any)

Yeah NC is a diverse shithole. Not the utopian lefty fantasy type. But full on no-go zones where every race is keeping to themselves and shunning outsiders.