I like this game because people treat me nicely unlike real life, and I can have the friends and gf I always wanted

I like this game because people treat me nicely unlike real life, and I can have the friends and gf I always wanted.

Attached: persona_5-3541879.jpg (580x713, 104K)

Hell, same. It's good besides that too though

Cringe. Have sex incels.

Can you have a nice prosecutor though

Attached: qdn54ui6d5yy.png (512x512, 178K)

thats the point of persona games. enjoy it while it lasts.

Soon

imagine actually having a close group of friends you can rely on lol

Attached: 1547141771189.jpg (1765x1200, 248K)

no such thing as a nice prosecutor

Attached: 1525105314129.jpg (256x384, 123K)

it was fun watching people play and riff on it and all but god damn do weeebs and nips just have such pathetic self esteem to buy games like this in droves?

its all literally "everyone wants your dick and adults are stoopid and stinky"

This game only sold 2 million

what the fuck?
This game is literally the opposite. Everyone fucking hates you and treats you like shit.
Maybe it gets better later on but I thought it was unbearable because they kept hitting me over the head with how much of a nuisance I was.

wow bro, you're not even half as nice as a persona 5 character. come on man.

That's so you can self-insert better. Your friends are misfits too and they all love you

thats superficial hate
ive read enough angsty naruto fanfiction to see it for what it is.

its a lazy way for writers to artificially make people familiarize with self inserts who are otherwise perfect. ie, low tier villagers/randos hate you but all the important people are amazed by your natural in born skill. they are there as figurative strawmen to pose as threats to you but they are actually quite easy to get over and ignore

finally

Attached: 1561596592261.webm (853x480, 2.73M)

they love me after I risk my literal life to save them and their friends. I have to go on dates where I perfectly affirm to them how amazing they are and help them with all their struggles.
Seriously have you guys ever worked? I can impress people a lot easier without needing to go through all those shitty hoops.

You guys are thinking of Persona 4, thats the game with the MC being loved by everything way too easy.
In P5 you have to work for it.

A fantasy just like every single game in existence

That's how it works in school though, everyone hates you because you're "that weird kid" but don't even talk to you.

I remember the soccer team hating you when you first join in p4

I'd be interested in a Persona game where you are genuinely a disgusting incel and getting social links takes huge personal sacrifices

come on man, best atlus can do is a multiple "choice" dialogue where its just varying degrees if saying yes

This game is the high school experience I wanted but never got. Instead my friends turned out to be degenerates and backstabbers that I deluded myself into thinking were a close knit caring bunch because that's what I wanted them to be.
Playing this game is like some sort of therapy.

*ahem*

Attached: Persona 5 Valentine girls.jpg (1024x1024, 383K)

The game would be a 10/10 if they remove Ann and the ENG voices

And thats okay

Give me shogi autist

Attached: 1560222549292m.jpg (952x1024, 169K)

No? Ann is cute and the english voices are fine, some are better than the jap versions

N-nani

What are you talking about? At the start of the game EVERYONE hates you outside of Ryuji.

>defending a thot
>liking shitty american voices
You have to go back.

>not actually paying attention
theyre afraid/apprehensive of you because as far as they know you are a troublemaker. some randos actually approach you and say you shouldnt hang out with ryuji because hes a bad influence

a lot of people here cant seem to comprehend the general theme of the game and just fall for the "boohoo feel bad for the protag" writing. i personally found it quite annoying and hamfisted

Ann is less slutty than Yukari and Rise, she never had a boyfriend and gets easily embarrassed

P4 has a much better protagonist because they are at least honest about him being a ridiculous Chad wish fulfillment, that bullshit of pretending that the P5 protagonist is some kind of hated outcast underdog is pathetic

I get the feeling that the shallow writing is exactly why people like it. It's like the average seasonal anime in that sense.

based. especially since in the anime yu actually has a canon goofy personality.

and speaking of edgelords, its quite apparent with the fanbase of p5 that they overwhelmingly prefer the edgelord name of akira kurusu than an actually not-retarded name like ren amamiya

>I like this game because people treat me nicely unlike real life
>Societal systems make you ostracized from your peers early on
>Only friends your age except Ryuji all join you because you can offer them a way to improve their own shitty lives
>Make you leader in name only
>Proceed to make all decisions on their own. Fuck your input
>Waste whatever earnings you gain on food
>Assholes can't be bothered to get you any decent food at the first victory buffet
>Do retarded stuff that cause crunch-time for heists
>Web-kun wants to use you initially to improve his social standing as your webmaster
>Cat-pal tells you to go to sleep every night
>Have to deal with abusive lolis in your dreams
You might as well be that kid whose "friends" send them to buy bread and drinks for everyone. No wonder our boy has so many adult friends.

>Hey senpai, let's go steal some hearts

Attached: 1561771925572.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

Optional super personas were a mistake. They look worse and worse every game.

Holy shit another user has suffered through the 'shitty Naruto fanfiction angst'.

>fuses Captain Kidd and Seiten-Taisei
How does that even work? Were they in Golden, too?

Yukari didn't have a bf, either.