Why do so many third person games release on PC without a dedicated walk button to compensate for a keyboards lack of...

Why do so many third person games release on PC without a dedicated walk button to compensate for a keyboards lack of pressure sensitive input?

It's fucking 2019 and games are still to this day shipped with this function overlooked WHAT THE FUCK. It's literally 2 lines of code you piece of shits.

Attached: 1480106461925.gif (600x300, 31K)

Why in 2019 does PC still not have analog input? Why is that port-graveyard so dead end with its features?

Is this the retard that thinks you can't walk in the PC version of REmake 2?

Those games were not built around having a need to 'walk'.

No, I'm playing pic related and guess what, NO WALK BUTTON. The other game I've played recently is Monster Hunter World, and guess what there's no walk button in that game either, you can either run or sprint, that's it, no in between. And In MHW you actually need to walk carefully to not scare away some of the wild life so you can capture them.
Wrong read above. Also again, I'm a game programmer. TWO LINES OF CODE. THAT'S IT!

Attached: sinking city.png (1920x1080, 3.42M)

get a controller retard

Analog keyboards exist.

>you can either run or sprint, that's it, no in between
>running > walking > sprinting

Yeah it would be nice if more games made use of Splinter Cell's movement speed controls. Maybe we're just being held back because of the drooling retards who use the scroll wheel to change weapons.

Oh you mean that kickstarter shit that literally nobody supported? Yeah it "exists" alright.

What are you talking about? There's a company that's been releasing analog mechanical keyboards for a while and are planning to make their switches proprietary.

Corsair have just released their own keyboard with the proprietary switches.

>pc
>port graveyard

Oh no. Oh no no no no no no no no.

Attached: Screenshot_20190629-065002.png (2048x1204, 620K)

god that was such a horrible game

>PC kids are review cocksuckers as well
wew

>There's a company that's been releasing analog mechanical keyboards
kickstarter shit, 0 support
>Corsair have just released their own keyboard with the proprietary switches.
0 results, most likely a lie (typical)

you must have an extremely small penis to be this mad

>not understanding statistics

I bet you also think 40% suicide rate is fake, too.

I just think it's impressive 40 years of PC gaming and it only has 378 games to show for it, of which only 34 are worth playing.

Do you happen to be foreign? Is English your second language?

No, but you might be retarded if you're having trouble keeping up.

Why can't you read then? Are you one of the few illiterate Americans?

Still getting hung up over this? PC has exclusives, they just aren't good. Much like how the Tiger R-Zone and Game.Com have exclusives too. PC will never shake its image of a port graveyard, that is what it is.

Just buy a wooting lol

>$150 for a low quality keyboard that no games support
just buy a controller lol

>post image proving that pc has more good exclusives released in 2018 than all other consoles combined
>"hurrr pc doesn't have good exclusives"

Why are you so bad at reading? Did you drop out of middle school?

>pc has more good exclusives released in 2018
Like what?
>Why are you so bad at reading?
I think you might be the illiterate here, PC has no good exclusives I said it clear as day.

Attached: pc exclusives.png (596x387, 15K)

>w-whatever I didn't want the superior version anyway
>30 fps is more cinematic
Yikes.

>superior versions
>can't even legally own them
no thanks, I don't believe in full priced rentals being a good, ethical option for consumers.

My bad, it was Cooler Master.

See

>being a review cocksucker
go back to kotaku.

>reviews don't count if they're not in my favor

>statistics bad

reviews never counted. Try thinking for yourself.

Ah yes, thinking for myself and telling you the PC exclusives I personally like will surely convince that fuckwit that the PC is not a port graveyard. Much better thing to do that just posting stats. You're a true genius user.

>not understanding statistics
it's a 40% suicide ATTEMPT rate

looks like Dick Masterson