5 years later and Chibi still doesnt realize what was so autistic about his appearance

5 years later and Chibi still doesnt realize what was so autistic about his appearance

youtu.be/-xVkN0lN64U

Attached: maxresdefault - 2019-06-29T093258.472.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69kQBv3Gql8
youtube.com/watch?v=x5j6MHZb2QY
twitch.tv/forsen/clips?filter=clips&range=24hr
m.youtube.com/watch?v=69kQBv3Gql8&t=522s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5 years later and things have only gotten worse

>OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THAT WAS MY EXERCISE FOR THE WEEK I CAN'T BELIEVE I WOULD TELL PEOPLE THAT

yeah he really doesn't get it at all

I'd really prefer if you be quiet

CHIBI DID NOTHING WRONG
FUCK CAVEMANDCJ HE IS A FAGGOT BITCH WHO CANT OPEN HIS MOUTH

He's also a "native" American with daddy issues.

caveman is a literal robot he fucking has no emotions or soul but chibi is soulful he wears the magic moon dog leash inside his soul caveman was so scared of him that he couldnt even tell him to shut up but had to kinda stutter "i-i-i wou-would r-really prefer...if you would be...quiet..."

what a fucking bitch ass faggot nigger cunt thruster i hope the fucking beardfaggot gets killed like all niggers in 2020

100% certain that caveman was raped by his dad thats why he cant emote anymore
his dad probably fucked his tiny boyhole really hard with his big dadcock
the lights in his little innocent eyes went out the moment the cum was blazing along the inner walls of his tight anus
what a little bitch he always was and always will be

youtube.com/watch?v=69kQBv3Gql8

I'd really prefer if you be quiet

Chibi is literally autistic so it makes sense that he can't fathom simply being unwanted in a room.

Be quiet.

id really prefer to rape your mom and slit her throat

be a faggot somewhere else

I would really prefer if you'd be quiet

Your mouth.
Shush.

black hands made this post

Remember when he had a breakdown about pewdiepie making a video about it? This is literally all anyone knows him for and he just can’t fucking let it go. The second people stop talking about him he comes back with this. “Remember that thing I did? Talk about it more! Give me attention!”

t. that annoying kid who always made bad jokes trying to be friends with everyone and that people only tolerated at best and then made fun of behind his back

>it still haunts him to this day

Attached: 1555732043254.jpg (317x267, 22K)

also in this video all he talks about is that how many people are in the room, how many people know game that caveman is playing and how other people dont talk and just watch the fucking game.

He wasn't that bad, most of the awkwardness came from the fact that he had absolutely no response from anyone, apart maybe from ol' quick hands and his deadpan remarks from time to time. A room full of borderline autists focusing on a video game is always going to be a tough crowd.

Don't forget, he also likes that jump.

Anyone who isn't autistic can read the mood of the place, Chibi kept bruteforcing his way into trying to be the funny witty guy when it just wasn't happening.

I knew him from the bing bing wahoo hax thing, I didn't make the connection that he was the autist who got btfo'd on the couch until later.

It all made sense once I did, though

He forced himself to a couch filled with people who don't know his fucking ass.

I’d describe Chibi as a literally who nobody who is afraid of falling into obscurity. Which is ironic, since he’s already a literally who. So he does dumb shit for attention and then milks it when it suits him. Give it a week and he’ll be crying on twitter about how suicidal he feels because people have been harassing him over the GDQ incident. Between this and that jump he liked I don’t know why he doesn’t just try to find a new fucking hobby since the speedrunning community obviously wants nothing to do with him. His runs aren’t even considered valid anymore.

Are there any speed runners who are sane?

ZFG

Guy already admitted that yes he does have autism, he seems a lot better off socially in this new video. The original video is still funny but there's no need to still be making fun of this actual autistic guy who only ever tried to be nice.

Bonesaw

>salutations
closed the video there

Fuck off Chibi

He says that there are about 6 million people living int he US. This guy's a retard.

>30 minutes
heck no

Well, yeah, if he were never there or just kept his mouth shut the entire time he wouldn't have people on the internet laugh at him, but that's no way to live your life. It wouldn't have been anywhere near as bad if the others hadn't just ignored him, that's all I'm saying.

skip to around 18 mins in

Hey Yea Forums, you really need to grow up

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

>shush
cringe

run was boring as fuck though so take your poison

hoype

I'd really prefer if you'd be quiet

Both these fucks are awful. Caveman said he would beat up Chibi and called him various names after the fact but he didn't do shit after his run

>Caveman said he would beat up Chibi and called him various names after the fact but he didn't do shit after his run
I don't remember that, he did talk a bit of shit but was still surprisingly reserved on the matter. Wasn't it Cosmo who ended up telling a guy to basically fuck off during a run? That one was a lot more dramatic albeit less amusing.

>24 at the time
>5 years ago

Yfw Chibi is basically a 30 year old man now

fuck off chibi

He said it in some video where he tried to paint himself as more badass than he is

Me too

Attached: Selection_054.png (1425x798, 790K)

>sub 1000 views

Hi chibi

Don't click OP's link.

>it's been already 5 years since this shit

Attached: Anon.png (226x263, 72K)

Something doesn't seem right about that post. So i will analyse this later and conclude with more information later.

Sounds gay.

Post speedrunning KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=x5j6MHZb2QY

Attached: bale.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

HAVE SEX

I keep having that thought about lots of things these days

Attached: 1560467723193.jpg (1232x1117, 257K)

damn, Chibi looks like THAT!?

I remember the cheating more than this as that was funnier this was funny though but the getting found out for being a cheat was too good

Wow he really let himself go. Was Chibi always this odd looking?

Be quiet.

Clintstevens

Attached: 1561594859215.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

What are you gonna do, glance at me sideways?

>five years ago
time flies

I BELIEVE THE MORNING SUN

I'm fucking autistic and even I can't stand Chibi, he needs to stop getting in front of a camera because it just makes people dislike him more.

No, but I’ll glance at the camera.

Jesus christ he looks like Shrek now

>I remember the cheating more than this as that was funnier this was funny though but the getting found out for being a cheat was too good
How did he justify that again?

The PS4 is already almost 6 years old

well yeah
he's autistic
that's the point

i want chibi to live stream him speed fucking my boy puss puss to raise awareness and money against bigoted trannies and trans allied trans lovers

at what point in his life do you think he’ll stop this doing this internet shit and grow up

>there's 6 million people in America.

How do people like that function?

Attached: 1561673474349.gif (499x374, 1018K)

>yuropoor doesn't comprehend how big America is

He probably won't, these people don't have a lot of skills and with his crippling autism he doesn't stand much chance.

How many times a day you think about the population of Amerifat?

>he mentioned 'MERICA! must be yuropean

that doesn't mean anything
everyone with a brain would say something around 300 mill

Nobody with a brain thinks about Amerisharts at all

>30 minute video explaining a clip thats only a few minutes long at most
why?

Because 30 minute "video essays" are the new hip thing

And yet we live rent free in your heads and you can't stop posting about us.

Why am I seeing this shit everywhere lately?

Didn't he send dick pics to an underage girl?

Paranoid amerisharts who think theyre being attacked when someone names their country
Pathetic

>you're a fag
>r..rent free! haha I'm still relevant

Attached: 1561116602375.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Shouldn't you be shooting up a school right now?

the absolute worst thing to do when reflecting on a past mistake brought up by someone else, is to launch into a sarcastic tirade like this.

basically making a sarcastic strawman take on what happened that shows to everyone around you that you have been lying to yourself about what happened and what people were mocking you for

to be fair this isn't any more autistic than when people hosted an in-game funeral in WoW for a girl who died from being too dumb/addicted to even get up and use the bathroom until she just died at her desk

>This is literally all anyone knows him for and he just can’t fucking let it go.
Well, that and...

Attached: I LIKE THAT JUMP.jpg (400x400, 9K)

To be fair that's fucking funny though.

Attached: 1550801104366.png (922x715, 282K)

is chibi more autistic for cheating in a speedrun or is malleo for sitting there watching him and having the knowledge to immediately know chibi had cheated?

Attached: 1525745441843.png (318x334, 52K)

He actually did nothing wrong

Attached: Untitled.png (500x500, 42K)

Quick rundown?

I GATE THAT GAY LISP
someone comment that I don’t want a youtube ban

>headshot
>straightto the jugular

Attached: 1404305433108.jpg (258x254, 38K)

he got caught cheating in a Mario game by a smarter autist, cba to link the video

Chibi was streaming Paper Mario, and used a program that could enable hovering jumps, to land a near-impossible skip by hovering Mario for like a couple extra frames to make the jump from an enemy's head to an out of reach platform that skips like 15 minutes of the run.

The only person at the time who had found the trick without cheating, was suspicious of how casually he did the trick (not even a reaction of surprise, and he did it on his first try), and said in chat "I like that jump" before reviewing the footage and accusing him of cheating. Turned out he did cheat and it completely destroyed his speedrunning career.

I would really prefer if you'd like that jump.

HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING GHOST
What’s wrong with his skin?
Has he been desperately trying to be en e-celeb the whole time?

user California by itself has 40 million

Anyone got the gif/video of chibi and the audience doing some sort of wave thing, and caveman (also in the audience) sitting with his arms folded, not wanting any part of it?

this video isn't really much better, he seems like he's not any more self aware than before

WE WALK THE STREETS AT NIGHT

did he really change his name to get away from the cheat fiasco

Dude was kinda autistic but damn that caveman dude is a fucking asshole
Worst part is that chibi doesn't call him out for being a dick

Attached: 1561444410897.webm (952x356, 785K)

hi chibi

>O-OTHHER PEOPLE ARE BEING AUTISTIC SO YOU AHVE TO BE TO!!!!!
fuck off chibi

Hi caveman

Damn I knew kids like this in high school, dudes who were hella insecure and tried to compensate for it by acting like Sasuke Uchiha lmfao, completely unaware how cringy their hyper-defensive posture is to everyone else

Now kiss and make up.

not that user but I remember it being that Chibi tried going back and forth with the guy who caught him cheating and kept insisting he did it legit and when the guy had him dead to rights on the jump he just up and went "ok you got me lol"

>I AM A GROWN ADULT. GOD. I JUST WANT TO PLAY TOMBI REALLY FAST AND LEAVE.

Attached: Capturegag.png (261x361, 11K)

woah getting a little defensive there eurocuck
got a license for that?

I feel like they could make a hilarious comedy duo, like the autistic funny man and the even more autistic straight man.

This is what having a shred of dignity left in you looks like autists

they are already one, they clearly have a love/hate relationship

Have they actually done something else together? Preferably with just the two of them?

not on camera

Attached: Yeah.gif (378x288, 2.44M)

caveman doesnt want to hang out with chibi because he hates him

Jesus Christ dude, please save yourself

>Chibi is 30 fucking years old and still lives in his mom's basement
>he is STILL streaming paper Mario runs at 4am and arguing with his mom on stream
>identifies as an oc fursona and whiteknights on Twitter for trannies
What do you guys think will happen first? He gets kicked out or goes full tranny?

Suicide

he becomes an hero's himself
tick tock...

shut up caveman you faggot without me nobody would even talk about you
I MADE YOU

>implying he has the balls or self realization to kill himself
If CWC hasn't killed himself yet then no autist will.

Imagine being this big of a faggot.

He showed a lot of self realization when he heard the line.

Chibi is an autistic dork but Cave's passive aggressiveness really irritated me. I hate bitch niggers like that.

have sax

>chibi ends himself
>caveman goes absolutely insane
>caveman becomes chibi

They're both fags but for opposite reasons

you dont really grow out of autism

its been five years?

Attached: 1522707984266.png (424x424, 181K)

Not really, he is just mimicking what he's seen other people do on youtube there's nothing going on there that's organic or natural.

I FUCKING HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU

honestly, I can kind of understand being obsessed with it.
a while back, I stupidly went on a relatively popular twitch streamers 'talent show' stream, while drunk, and made an ass out of myself. I obsessed over how many views the VOD and clips of me were getting, counting down the days until it would be deleted and I could forget that it ever existed. thankfully he's not nearly as popular as he once was and it hasn't been archived anywhere, and the clips only got a dozen views.

point is, I think most people would have a meltdown in Chibi's situation.
this is probably the most well-known speedrunning related video of all time.

>dignity
Nigga you're at a speedrunning function. You have no dignity.

what did you do?

Be quiet

honestly, I made it into a much bigger deal in my mind than it needed to be. essentially, I just got very nervous and didn't really contribute anything to the stream whatsoever. went in hoping to be somewhat entertaining and ended up getting a very tepid and confused response from the streamer, lots of shit talk from the chat, and they disconnected my video call after it became apparent that I added little to no value to the stream.

I would really prefer if you would shut the fuck up already.

I feel so bad for his mom
>you're almost 30 and you won't move out or help with the bills
>WELL STOP INTERRUPTING MY STREAM AND MAYBE I'LL HAVE MORE MONEY TO GIVE
>why are you like this? I just wanted you to be a normal boy!
>THEN GET OUT OF MY WAY
>*unironica ree*

shut up caveman

Zero. Minimum requirement to speedrun anything is having mental illness.

To be fair she was literally walking into his room every five fucking minutes to bother him about some dumb shit. I know streaming is a new concept for boomers but she should be smart enough to know that she's pretty much interfering with my work. Just saying.

>fail to raise your kid to understand and seek to fix his own flaws then passively whine about them forever without doing anything to make him change
I don't feel very bad for her desu

it's another play for 2 seconds of a video and pause to explain for 2 minutes. why do people do this?

He was fucking 24?
I thought he would be like 17 to be that awkward

Yeah, someone anonymously contacted his mom about it too and his mom freaked the fuck out over it. There's a recording of it and everything.

I actually assumed this guy got kicked out of his parents' house and ended up on the streets or something, I'm surprised he's still around.

Goose was already acting as a kid?

considering malleo was the person who invented the trick chibi cheated at i'm pretty sure he wouldn't need autism to notice

That Jak and Daxter speedrun was amazing.
Bonesaw is hilarious.
Most speedrunners and retarded with no sense of humor.

Why didn't he just mute his mic when his mom came in the room?

What are your favorite Chibi moments Yea Forums?
>that time someone emailed his mom Chibi's dick pics and made him confess to her that he sent it to an underage girl
>that same day he had to watch his mom go through his Twitter and defend his own retarded comments

Attached: 1560974815477.png (500x523, 259K)

That's not even the best part of that story. It all happened while his social worker was in the house checking up on him. So he had to admit the pics were his and he did actually send it to an underage fan. The social worker had a legal responsibility to report it which is why he isn't getting any more social assistance and is doubling down on his "streamer career". He literally outed himself as a potential predator to a mandated reporter and that shit is never going away. Also fuck his mom. How stupid do you have to be to not realize how hard you'd fuck up your son's life by asking him in front of his social worker if he's a pedophile?

nah, i wouldnt participate in some infantile shit like that either

Why does he have a government social worker?

Alot of his mom's behaviro can be explained if you work under the assumption that she hates him.

Oh God, that's like my absolute worst nightmare. You're right though, the one upside of being so forgettable is that you're forgettable.

I'm gonna post this tommorow but have it say 10 years

>relatively popular twitch streamer
>the clips only got a dozen views

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (960x882, 59K)

You obviously wasn't drunk then you soft socially autistic rtard

I'm absolutely convinced that she's trying to get him taken away or drive him insane enough that she can have him put in a shelter for crazy people. Every single stream he's put up in the last year or so has several moments of his mom interrupting his run and screaming at him, even shaming him for not working a real job. I feel like if more people started digging into the mom they'd find a genuinely disgusting person.

people who don't know when to shut the fuck up are the worst, half the time they project insecurity, get called out by everyone treating them like retards, and then double down because they're too autistic to do anything else. I don't care how retarded caveman is, people like chiboid are insufferably annoying and seeing one get called out and finally shut his fucking trap is positively therapeutic

not sure if legitimately retarded or what, but there are thousands of clips made every day that go unnoticed, even for the most popular channels.

twitch.tv/forsen/clips?filter=clips&range=24hr
scroll down a little and you'll see clips with single digits.
it's no different for any other channel.

I can assure you I was, just not drunk enough to completely deaden the nerves from being in front of a thousand people.

>I LIKE THAT JUMP
what did he mean by this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=69kQBv3Gql8&t=522s

Attached: image.png (450x422, 165K)

Reminder that Caveman hates this meme shit and Chibi made this video to attentionwhore against his wishes.

False. Caveman never said that, what he was told was that Chibi wanted to fight him and he responded with "I dont think he wants to fight me."

If you're talking shit, link what he said. Otherwise you have no proof.

>hates meme shit
>acts like a mememan
Not sure what Caveman expects from his attitude.

He had no idea who Chibi was and was tired of him talking, you dumb fuck..

I'm not even talking about that specific situation. Caveman acts like a mememan but hates meme shit.

Based

This deserves to be laughed at for all eternity. One of gaming cultures most hilarious and infamous moments. If Etika can be stickied despite them clearly saying that eceleb shit does not belong here then discussion about this incident should always be allowed.

Personally, I think Chibi was in the wrong and deserved the humiliation.

No he hates THAT meme shit. He's said before he hates having this brought up and doesnt want to dwell on it, meanwhile its literally all Chibi has anymore so he clings to it.

The moment his "career" died

This reminds me a lot of how Adam Savage, from the old mythbusters show, said in a interview how he managed to "survive" and "endure" the entire show with Jamie Hyneman. Adam, you're the one who's an obnoxious cunt and attention whore, you're the one everybody had to put up with

Chibi actually brang up a good point in that no one on that couch gave a fuck about the run. He mentions the guy to his left didn't even know Caveman either and the other bearded dude with glasses never said a word.

Chibi went out of his way to do commentary for a run no one gave a fuck about and Caveman being the autist that he is sperged out. Even the fucking chat and donations didn't have a problem with Chibi.

Did she say “this is why dad left” once?
fuckin lel