Untitled

Attached: Metroid.png (771x413, 389K)

something something f-zero

F-zero is skeleton mode

Attached: wistful skele - Copy.png (246x205, 20K)

It hasn't even been two years since the last game and we know that both Prime 4 and a 2D Metroid are in development.
Please be patient.

Attached: Samus1fanart_2D00_52617_2D00_610.jpg (610x343, 71K)

Yeah I'm bummed it's not coming soon but shit at least there's Hope for the franchise. The only Nintendo console I can think of that didn't get a Metroid game was the WiiU.

prime 4 was reset, MPT is nowhere to be seen, if 2D metroid was in development as was rumored in 2017 we'd see it by now

the gap in no N64 title is still felt today

Its time to move on user, doom eternal hits this fall, perhaps it can fill the void for prime 4.

that's why I played D44M. Great game but it didn't fill the void. I tried to imagine prime with the mars levels but it was futile

Attached: chihuahua.jpg (683x683, 68K)

Prime 4 was reset, but not cancelled, so it's still coming even if it's not soon. Prime Trilogy could happen at just about any time, and because of that almost totally correct E3 leak I suspect the 2D Metroid could be announced in the next direct.

they haven't even found an art director for prime 4 yet

>because of that almost totally correct E3 leak I suspect the 2D Metroid could be announced in the next direct.
the nintendo shit was tacked onto that and fake

Attached: 3df62adc3b28cc69ea9099a435646caa[1].jpg (236x282, 22K)

N64 Metroid would have been ominous as hell. Pretty sure they would have stuck with 2D and made a hit or ripped off perfect dark or something.

f zero is just the smash guy now, him being a racer in mario kart is the final nail in the coffin

>him being a racer in mario kart is the final nail in the coffin
He's not a racer in Mario Kart, though

blue falcon is a kart in 8, give it time and he gets there too

>if 2D metroid was in development as was rumored in 2017 we'd see it by now
We've already got confirmation that Metroid 5 will be about that extra pic in Returns.

if it ever starts development

based

Where the fuck is Retro?

They're working on Prime 4

So thirsty bros....I miss her so much...

Attached: We_Donk_in_a_Society.png (666x667, 910K)

Fusion fucked everything lore wise. I'm not surprised they're hesitant to make any games that take place in the present. Almost everything released in the 15 years has been prequels because they don't know what the fuck to do with samus now that she's a half x-parasite hybrid monster.