Enter a ruin

>enter a ruin
>loot coins
>they are identical to modern coins

Attached: 74map62jyep11.jpg (1065x859, 84K)

>loot body of archer
>literally nothing but fire arrows
Why even live?

Attached: 1473395584442.png (600x728, 436K)

>find perfectly preserved fruit in cave/bulding that hasn't been ran through in decades

Attached: iAteAnAppleAndThenSomethingShockingHappened.gif (600x600, 3.16M)

>game uses gold to justify this
>examine coin
>it has the face of a recent ruler

>game has French berserkers dual wielding fire arrows (that do back atracks) and cut ropes with torches mounted on walls

Attached: 1560471831038.jpg (685x566, 54K)

>enter an ancient ruin
>find perfectly edible food in a random barrel

having a regenerating body of fire arrows would be quite useful to an archer

>WW2 game
>MG42 is btter than the Bren

Attached: 1507602230417.jpg (599x348, 116K)

>A "tactical shooter"
>Gets plate carriers wrong

Attached: GRW plate carrier.png (854x954, 604K)

This has nothing to do with the thread, but what's with Americans and "secret family recipes"?
BBQ methods, grandma's pie, mother's lasagna, every single American I've ever spoken to has at least one of these "family heirlooms" that are supposedly the best thing ever and a closely guarded secret.

But then, when you get down to it, it's always some idiocy like "Oh, my grandma used whole milk instead of skim" or "Brine the meat TWICE!" or "Hehe, she actually put a teaspoon of mayo in the cheesake mix!"
Minor ingredient adjustments that anyone making the recipe regularly will end up doing out of necessity sooner or later, any time they sub in one thing or the other, or that any competent cook will attempt on their own when trying to get a specific taste or texture.
And yet they treat it as a one-of-a-kind thing in the world that people would actually be out to steal from them.

It feels really similar to the "Oh, I'm 1/16th Irish, 1/64th Indian and 1/32nd Italian" thing they do.
It's like they're starving for identity, so everything becomes part of some sort of "heritage" that they're clearly pining for.

Interesting thought, there really may be identity crisis in the mind of the American plebeian

>fire arrows
See:

>medieval game
>it has jousting

>It's like they're starving for identity,
Or...hear me out here....maybe just fucking maybe it is just a playful as fuck way to say or talk about they way they prefer to make shit.

For some, sure, but you know just as well as I do that it's not the way the majority thinks about it.
Especially in stereotypical residential areas with neighborhood BBQs, potlucks and such events, people are catty as hell about their "secret family recipe" being the best thing.

Attached: 1362376549834.gif (600x600, 28K)

>expecting internet europeans to have literally any personality, interests, hobbies, or thoughts beyond how much they hate the states and everything associated with them

You give these "people" too much credit.
They cannot do anything without thinking about how much they hate America. They can't see any action performed by any human being from outside their country without asking why those slobbering, landplanet american would do something so not-the-way-I-do-it, even if the person performing the action in question is not American at all. I've seen it happen to Mexicans, Filipinos, and even other (more reasonable) Europeans on this site, just to name a few. Don't expect to post anything about your daily routine, anything about your habits, anything about your interests, anything about your hobbies, without some running-on-caffeine-and misery European stooge questioning "why do Americans do this?"

I loathe the phrase "rent free" because it's so intrinsically espoused by shitposters and other subhuman post 2011 troglodites, as are other such non-conscious nothings as "le seethe le cope le dilate XD" and other underage semi-verbal garbles bereft of meaning beyond a scream for attention, but if any people were worthy of being handed that snippet, it's Yea Forums Europeans. I want to emphasize "Yea Forums Europeans" because I've met several irl Europeans who were far more reasonable, far more sociable, far more amicable, and far more human than the little cockroaches who find themselves wandering around this board either between hours of digging holes in the beach, or playing work sim games/FIFA [current year].

It's a sad, sad existence.

Attached: come on now.gif (320x214, 2.66M)

You do realize that your entire post can be rewritten by inverting Americans and Europeans?
For some reason, yanks have this victim complex towards Europe, causing them to believe that every single critique moved towards them MUST be from one of those evil yuropoors.
Despite America having a bunch of weird characteristics that everyone on the planet might find interesting to point out, for the American it's ALWAYS a European that's doing it.
It's like it doesn't even enter their mind that there's other places outside of Europe.

>It's like it doesn't even enter their mind that there's other places outside of Europe.
not that an american would know any of them

Attached: 1330123464234.jpg (200x240, 6K)

>he doesn't know Big Coin runs the industry
>Big Coin culls upstart and small coin businesses
>anytime a new coin is introduced it's been lobbyed
>2019 Idaho coin?
>shipped from alternate universe where material currency became obsolete
>ever seen a penny before 1901?
>shipped to an alternate universe where copper is expensive

You ever wonder why you see birds everywhere? Intelligence gathering. Big Bird is always watching.

>For some reason, yanks have this victim complex towards Europe, causing them to believe that every single critique moved towards them MUST be from one of those evil yuropoors.

Because that's the case 9 times out of 10, you obtuse nonce. Denial does not supplant or amount to evidence. You constantly bitch about us.
I used to work at a local Tourist attraction on 192 (Highway in central Florida, leads to I-4, Disney, and all the Orlando/Kissimmee Attractions). The most common international tourists I met were

>English on Holiday
>Brazilians
>Japanese
>Chinese
>Puerto Ricans and Dominicans (ones straight from the islands, usually visiting 2nd or 3rd generation family

And the ones most obnoxiously posh about everything were invariably the Britons. No, not all of the were that way (I was surprised to find that out of all of them, most Scots were as reserved and polite as they were. Perhaps all the rude ones are too busy shooting up heroin to afford international holiday), but 90% of the rude, snobby "I fooking hate this bloody country" were from you miserable little rainy island. The Japanese were like fish out of water in gaijin-land. The Brazilians were too self absorbed to really care about any differences. The Chinese were similar, but whispered more, and the Boricuas and Dominicanos were familiar enough with the states already (it also helped that a large portion of Central Florida consists of their ethinicity)

Maybe it's anecdotal fallacy, but it's being proven here at least by you.
And you
Pic related, you autofellating little cunt

Attached: All you need to know about Humon.jpg (999x992, 279K)

>chug an entire liter of vodka
>radiation levels in your body go down

to be fair, some games add "ancient coins" in ruins and the like. Having to trade those at a vendor for currency adds nothing to the game at all

Such is life in the zone

Attached: CHEEKI BREEKI.gif (512x384, 1.33M)

lmao that image

>video game has multiple fantasy races, including lizard men
>all of the skeletons in-game are human

Americans don't have a culture.

This always rages me

That fuck Dyatlov needs to be shot. RMBKs don't my ass. Explode on this dick Dyatlov!!!!!!

What else is there outside Europe you retard? Aussie with their shitty timezone? Canadians that know better to shut up? Third world shitholes? Here's a tip, it's not Yurop, it's England, France, Italy, Spain (ad in, not your la creatura from mexico), Switzerland, Poland, some might argue Russia and so on.

Not american, but even slightly minor recipe improvement would worth its salt.

Mutts are retarded, yeah.

I'm sure they know some countries in south america, fucking that place up is a hobby of the US

This
No one else really gives a shit about us and it's great that way. Europeans literally cannot sustain online communication without hurling some insult at the states. Just look at this fucking thread.

It's a Jewish hobby. Americans are just dogs they bring along.

I like how their only defense is "You insult us too much" kek

Attached: 1499079513274.png (500x566, 137K)

Also, mexicans don't speak spanish. They have similiarities, yes, but it's not the same, just like brazilian, portuguese etc, but the author, a white american boi was so caught up on his "amerifat bad mexico good" that he didn't even thought about it.

>a white american boi
Humon is a girl and non American. Don't know her exact nationality though.

>enter a thread
>mutts are getting triggered
el-o-el
How does it feel to be born dead, cut from your roots, fucking each other in the ass on the bones of people who were supposed to be living there instead of you? Because you, jewish lab mice, would know.

Read again you negro iq. The reason you have no one else is because there literally is no one else, after you added all functional countries in a single continent.
There is also Japan, case in point you use the nuke thing against them.

Imagine a game giving you tons of coins in an early ruin or dungeon but it would turn out to be obsolete coins and merchants would laugh at you.

No idea who she is, but fine, another imbecile caught up in the american social media fad who massproduces these types of opinions

I wonder where >468517426 is now and where he thinks all these posts are coming from

Reminder that you're either a mutt or an inbred.

based
shut the fuck up sven, i know you're the r*ddit nigger behind the amerimutt spam a few months back.

Attached: you imbecile.png (851x1006, 894K)

>It's like they're starving for identity
I think it's the best way to summarize it. The US are basically a teenager, young compared to others and stuck in a desperate quest for identity. It's ok you guys you threw nukes you already left your mark well enough.

Also what's with the passion against the Brits, could there be some remnants from the colonial era that you'd still need to get rid of ?

>It feels really similar to the "Oh, I'm 1/16th Irish, 1/64th Indian and 1/32nd Italian" thing they do.
That's not just america, I'm a yuropoor and I never say that I'm half-spanish because I don't like being mistaken for one of the faggots who do this even though I literally have the spanish citizenship and a spanish passport.

Western social media is perhaps the better term. Her main bastion seems to be deviantART.

I love the US, I woud rather live there, but I still think hit the nail on the head.
I wouldn't want to have anything to do with you though, you seem very insecure.

American here. Ignore The Incel, he thrives on any form of contact. We all know this. I am nice to you, most likely, you respond in kindness.

Most aren't assholes.

I don't care who you are or where you're from. if you can conduct normal, human conversation without invariably veering off into identity/nationality politics, you're fine in my book. That was my entire gripe in the first place.

>expecting internet europeans to have literally any personality, interests, hobbies, or thoughts beyond how much they hate the states and everything associated with them
>I don't care who you are or where you're from. if you can conduct normal, human conversation without invariably veering off into identity

yeah, right, buddy

You forgot to read
>I want to emphasize "Yea Forums Europeans" because I've met several irl Europeans who were far more reasonable, far more sociable, far more amicable, and far more human than the little cockroaches who find themselves wandering around this board

Not everyone across the pond is a faggot, and I've spared no pains in emphasizing it. My point, in a matter of speaking, was that you'll find leeches in the water, but not everything in the water is a leech.

When I learned that the US were populated by European convicts it stroke me, the US are like that alt account one can make on some websites to troll and be as nasty as you can.

I didn't say you generalized all eurpeans or sth, your remarks still were about identity, which made it hypocritical to lement anothers remark that has something to do with identity.
People focusing on identity all the time is indeed crap, that doesn't make every thought that has to do with identity not worth having.

I thought made an intersting point, and seeking some identity through these means isn't bad at all and can be fun, especially the BBQ stuff. I didn't mean to bash on americans. And I didn't, yet you felt the need to insult "internet europeans". Maybe you understand now, why I thought you were insecure and hypocritical.

wtf happened to this thread

>enter ruins never touched by man in millenia
>torches are lit
>books in the open air can still be read
>weapons are usable and not crumbled to shit and rust

>which made it hypocritical to lement anothers remark that has something to do with identity.

I lamented because that remark about identity literally came about because someone extrapolated that Americans are all lifeless and diseases worms devoid of identity and culture which they "starve' and "pine" for... from a silly photoshopped image of a baked bean canning company's mascot.

If that's all it takes to tickle your hate boner, what am I supposed to say? What do I make of someone when the something as silly as a deep-fried meme about beans gets them ranting in multiple essays about how much they disdain/hate someone?

yeah, I am still not that dude, I should have clarified that his observation about seeking identity through the recipes etc alone was on point

Yeah I know you're not that dude because you can actually render civil conversation, and I cannot commend you enough for it, especially in this thread.

But no, if I must address it, I wouldn't say that was on point. smacked him out of the water quite succinctly, with as a good addendum. People just like doing things "their" way. People have different (literal) tastes. Some like it hot, some like it cold, some like it in the pot three days old, etc. Sometimes, this is inherited when parents feed a child their favorite recipe and that favoritism is passed down, etc. Simple as.

But no, it's because we're mindless insectoid constructs "starving for identity." That's what happens when you've got a lens of revulsion permanently affixed to your brow.

Such eloquence, weren't you the guy who wrote the declaration of independence ?

>enter anything
>torches on the walls

Attached: 1546117029105.png (832x868, 371K)

Those things sure are a factor but don't explain the secrecy part and the oftentimes stron connection to your family and therefore your identity.

>the secrecy part
The guy pointing out cattiness was on point with that, at least as far as my own experience can point out. most differences in common recipes are indeed trivial, but everyone loves being a little smug, and a little personal favorite recipe is apparently a good excuse.
>strong connection to your family and therefore your identity.
Like I said, that just connects to
>guy cooks thing
>likes it a certain way
>cooks thing his favorite way for his kids
>his kids learn to like thing his way

The Johnson's chili may only differ from the Reed's in that it has a touch more cumin and utilizes steak instead of ground beef, but they'll still throw banter about which is better because that's just what humans do. I like this thing, you like that thing. It's literally just that simple. Nothing to do with "pining for identity" like we're all neckbeards pretending we're vikings because someone in our lineage 300 years back was from Norway. people are just people, and part of how they define themselves is laid out simply in what they like.

Attached: CarlRant.jpg (400x300, 67K)

yes, that's the thing, the cattiness shows how people make it part of ther identity and that's fine. I think it is pretty obvious and I don't understand why you don't see it. Maybe you are just dead set on refusing to accept anything jerk user said.

>tfw an angry user calls you a belligerent retard AND an educated eloquent user in the same post, linking both of your posts as if they were from different people

Attached: 1492144253461.jpg (379x364, 20K)

>enter ruins that haven't been explored in thousands of years
>its right next to your home starting town

Attached: 1548463951137.jpg (373x359, 36K)

>kill feral wolf
>loot body
>cleaver, pear, ten coins

Attached: 1552167172289.jpg (720x534, 37K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 6.47.42 AM.png (830x1402, 892K)

>Enter ruins
>loot body.
>He has a spandau and not a bren.

Attached: 1292997059105.jpg (309x387, 75K)

but i am 1/16th irish

No, I see what he was saying - that because of all the mixtures of heritage that have ensued in our relatively brief 243 year history, many people have a family tree that better resembles a vine than a tree, and so they reach out to these vines to pick out some semblance of identity. What I objected to was that this desperate patchwork is apparently the sole drive behind our individual sovereignty. I'l reiterate: people are just people. Do we reach out to branches of our individual heritage? Of course we do, and some far more than others, depending on region - you'll see a lot more people claiming German heritage in Wisconsin than in Illinois, where you'll find far more who herald back to Irish immigrants. Me? I'm a total oddball. Mom came here straight from the Philippines and Dad's family has been american since 1910 when they came here from Denmark, which has allowed English, Scottish, and Norwegian blood to mix in the intervening time. But I never really hark back to any of that. I find it super interesting but, holy shit, you won't find me chowing down on any traditional Danish cuisine any time soon, And as much as mom pesters me about it, I'll probably never learn how to cook pancit though this also owes to my own culinary ineptitude, if I must be brutally honest with myself.

And that's where I find that guy's spiel to be so pretentious; because according to his narrative, I'm fated to "pine" after all these different heritages and patch together a banner form them as the filthy amerimutt that I am. The honest truth is, that while i find them interesting while looking through a scrapbook, I otherwise could not give a shit. I will like what i like, take what I can from whatever comes by the way, and just be me. if any of that comes from y family, so be it, but inevitably, most of it will simply come from my experience and what I make of it. I live and enjoy and define my own life.

Simple as.

Attached: I see.jpg (457x480, 26K)

>What I objected to was that this desperate patchwork is apparently the sole drive behind our individual sovereignty
Original user here, I never said this.
It just looks to me as a part of a bigger thing, like I was saying when I drew the parallel with the "I am 1/1024th Cherokee" thing or, if we want to point the finger at another thing, the way you put plaques on trees that aren't even 100 years old to commemorate how "historic" they are, and how your heritage sites are all barely a century or two old.

Nowhere in my post did I say "Wow, why do Americans literally LIVE for their secret recipes?!", this is just part of a bigger thing that permeates American identity.
You can't deny that this is a constant theme in middle America.

>I otherwise could not give a shit
This conversation isn't about you, user. It's about the bigger picture.

yeah, neither did I, I am gettig tired of this

Her nationality is Danish, or something Scandinavian. She's also really into lgbt shite

if you think the "" "Oh, I'm 1/16th Irish, 1/64th Indian and 1/32nd Italian" thing they do"" is anoying you should see brazillians
>"it may not look like it but im german, neatherlander, italian, portuguese, spanish and russian" *looks like a mutt*
>my surname is german and my last name is italian therefore im german and italian

why does literally everyone on this website have an inferiority complex towards americans

>fantasy tanks have two sets of tracks or have tracks so long the tank wouldn't be able to turn at all

Attached: file.png (1920x960, 2.38M)

why does noone read threads?

i wouldn't call it an inferiority complex. it's more of an misguided hatred. anti-american sentiment is very common is most of the world deserved or not.

>it's snowing outside
>find shelter to hide underneath
>it snows through the object

Attached: 1561062808351.png (970x542, 257K)

>*in
fixed

THIS IS SUCH A SIMPLE THING BUT IT MAKES ME SO MAD

>You can't deny that this is a constant theme in middle America.
And if you re-read my post, I certainly don't deny that. I specifically mention the Irish pride in Chicago and the German ancestry in the upper great lakes region. What irked me about your post was that apparently we pine for identity and meaning. We don't. America is a very odd little phenomenon. In most given countries, diversity of heritage usually only spans back a generation. For a large portion of our history, we've accepted strangers to our soil, and over generations, those strangers have met and mingled and mixed with other strangers (with varying degrees of success and civility). When you see people pointing to that patchwork what you're seeing is not a desperation for identity, but a mixture of identity. I pointed out that I'm a nasty little mix of sundry things myself, and my little spiel concerning individuality aside, whatever parts of my heritage I acknowledge are not done so with some desperate air of identity crisis. I just say one side come from here and one side came from there. I'm certainly not going to substitute my personality and identity with those things. I don't tell you I'm part Filipino and part Danish for want of a sense of self. I'm just telling you biological facts insofar as I find them interesting.

Now, are there people who have nothing else but this patchwork to hold themselves up? Sure, but do you honestly think these people (who i typified as "couch vikings" if the definition is still unclear) constitute the vast majority of Americans? When some guy from New York hypothetically tells you about the Irish side of his family and the Italian side, do you believe it's because he has no personality outside of that heritage, or because he finds it fascinating where he came from and he wants to share?

Attached: 1490290243547.jpg (500x499, 203K)

>precipitation through environs

You'd think most devs would be able to fix this

the americans hated him, because he spoke the truth

Then pray tell, what is the bigger picture?

>When some guy from New York hypothetically tells you about the Irish side of his family and the Italian side, do you believe it's because he has no personality outside of that heritage, or because he finds it fascinating where he came from and he wants to share?
Since you specified he's from NY I'm just going to assume he's an insufferable twat.

>Since you specified he's from NY I'm just going to assume he's an insufferable twat.
Well, there's a good 60% chance you're right, but for the hypothetical's sake, let's assume he's a semi-decent guy.

>american white boi

author is literally a female european lol

Holy shit ahahahahaha, the Irish are so butthurt and pathetic.

>She's also really into lgbt shite
I know. I've seen it,
Holy fuck, what an eye roller he gallery is.

Well at least the thread is descending into arguments about americans and nationality instead of inaccuracies about european medieval warfare like they usually do when someone posts lindy

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

>mexicans don't speak spanish
imagine being this retarded

The US is one of the oldest countries in the world idiot.

you have to be female (male) amerifat cuz i cant believe there are more places in the world which breed such brainless zombies
>mexicans speak mexicanish
yea right

To be fair, a good bulk of that argument has cooled down into civil discussion by some dark, unfathomable miracle, though as I type, that seems to be reversing.

Either way, at least it's something different than people arguing that katanas can cut through a billion tanks or that literally all European swords were literally always sidearms that literally only the dirtiest peasants ever owned and were LITERALLY made from 50% scrap and 50% miscellaneous detritus and wood shavings. Literally.

Attached: OF SERIOUSLY HOPINGS.png (558x744, 428K)

>Enemy was firing his gun at you without any problems
>Loot his body
>Little to none ammo and the weapon in the worst imaginable condition that would jam after a couple of shots

Attached: 15516290831970.png (590x505, 389K)

Meanwhile he writes a post in the English language not american :)

also with studded leather armor

Irish is a dead and trash language to be fair.

I've yet to meet an irish person who doesn't turn into a special snowflake when the discussion of Gaelic came into the mix. It made me drop any intentions of learning it because interacting in gaelic end ups being incredibly annoying.