Super Mario Odyssey

It's good but not great, it's better than 3D World, but not as good 64, Galaxy 1 & 2 or sunshine.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_SuperMarioOdyssey.jpg (2000x1000, 1.11M)

idk how i feel about this game, not sure if i like it more than the galaxy games but i definitely like SM64 and Sunshine more

Sunshine is my favourite

Attached: thumb-1920-588842.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

I will never understand why everybody decided to collectively shit on 3D World. I loved that game.

slow

It just felt bland, good soundtrack though. I'd give it another go if it came out on the switch.

New Donk City is so boring made me drop the game.

Yeah NDC was dull, least favourite level so far.

I never gave this game another try because I had too many games on my Switch. But I've heard the poison levels are also ridiculous so decided to not pick it up again.

Nah they're not bad, they're pretty easy due to the caterpillar things

I'd take 3D World over Odyssey any day, but the Galaxy games are my favorites. Odyssey had so much potential, but was ultimately a disappointment. The way they handled the moons and the world design really fucked it up. It ultimately wound up being boring and had zero replayability.

Has the time finally come? Has Yea Forums finally realized how big a piece of shit Odyssey is? Everyone needs to stop sucking this games dick so hard or we're going to get more shitty 3d platformers in Odyssey's style.

Anybody who thinks Sunshine is anything BUT subpar at best do not deserve to live. I will lynch every Sunshinefags in existence.

i rate smgalaxy 2 last. come at me. but don’t because i really don’t check replies on this forum unless they make first page. it’s a chad thing, you wouldn’t understand.

New Donk is the only area in the game I can enjoy next to Mushroom Kingdom and Seaside, everything else was too small or too spread out, at least with Seaside there were enough movement options and ways to get around the level

Attached: SMO_Seaside_Kingdom.jpg (1200x675, 115K)

I've been saying it since day one and I make a point to go into every Odyssey thread and say it without trying to be an asshole.

Apparently Nintendo's answer to the trend of bigger worlds is to have worlds the same size or smaller than SM64 with a moon under every rock and behind every tree.

Odyssey definitely isn't a shit game. Just not as good as people make out. Both it and botw are 8/10s.

I agree. All that odyssey did for me was make me want to play Mario Sunshine.
Although I think Odyssey is better than the galaxy series but thats just my personal opinion. Honestly I blame the galaxy games for ruining the 3d mario games. Thanks to galaxy all the 3d games work in a world to world bases with the hub world being garbage. What happened to the wonderful Isle Delfino or Peach's Castle.

sunshine is fucking trash

mediocre as all hell, though. why couldn't nintendo think of more than 10 different ideas to get moons?
>goomba girl
>race
>secret pipe level
>lying on top of something

64 and Sunshine fucking blow

Odyssey > 3D Land > 3D World > Galaxy 2 > Galaxy > Literal Shit >>>>> Sunshine > 64

Silence, zoomer.