UNIST

Not particularly good at this game, but I'd be down to do a couple hours of Under night in-birthing, if you catch my drift.
Please, I need to train to leave green.

Attached: 1559720688424.jpg (863x1135, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/riWh1ojEjAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The uh, keyword is vee, if anyone sees this...

I don't think many will come by today but I could play for a little bit.

pc or ps4 i can do either
whys that
ive been looking daily as of late are there days the threads arent made or what

I made a PS4 lobby, and am immediately regretting it. Sorry I'm so bad.

Jeeze louise I overestimated my ability to play this.

PSN.
But unless I'm remembering wrong, they don't normally get made Friday through Sunday.

>Sorry I'm so bad.
Everybody starts somewhere

Attached: DoKc6jjVsAAUz3e.jpg (1594x1448, 340K)

Friday and Saturday are off days. Reflect, go train on your own, and you can find lobbies easier.

Attached: DnkFMIJVAAAn4Vx.jpg orig.jpg (768x1194, 118K)

I'll take a short break from my RPG-ing and SGDQ-ing to get a few games in.

Sun-Thu

Surprisingly, I found listening to some lounge jazz puts me in a comfy mood for these lobbies and helped my play quite alot I think yesterday.

Regular ol' lobby 2 gang refreshing the catalog even on weekends.

Attached: 1548262548731.png (574x909, 273K)

Hmm, looks like lag is afoot for me tonight.

Fuck I drank too much for a lobby full of other reds.

Attached: 1560107902802.jpg (550x710, 69K)

Lobby 2 4 lyfe.
I don't host often, forgive me. I just shut down even more background programs, it might get better.

I don't mind it all too much. Just gotta adjust is all haha.

Surprised to see this many of us as well.

ive never experienced a 3f match be that bad wtf lol

Yeah. I don't think I'd be able to get away with all those throws otherwise.

i mean is it something on our ends or what
i dont often ps4 netplay so im not familiar with it
are there netplay stages

I would try and change some settings, but I can't back out as the host. I'm also closer to the midwest than the west coast.

Training Stage and Park are the ones I know of. Don't think the others are safe sadly.

Usually it's not too bad but yesterday night and tonight have been pretty rough.

Maybe alot more people are picking it up because of CEO right now and the business is causing strain on the netcode?

I remember when around the game got announced for EVO the game was basically unplayable online on one night on PS and almost unplayable on PC as well. Fun times.

There's smooth delay and there's choppy delay. If it's choppy it could be someone on wifi which is a war crime, or the infrastructure in the US is just fucking broken which is a high probability too since it's mostly maintained by Yea Forums-tier spergs who are to busy fapping to /d/ to fix their linksys routers.
I read ___once___ that unist tries to sync background animations which results in park/training room being the best netplay stages, but never seen anything confirming that, and it'd be fucking retarded on the programmers' part if that really was the case. MAAAAAYBE when you play with PS3 players those two stages could help but idk if they even have framedrops on PS3 so overall I think netplay stages on console is a load of crap, though if you're on a potato PC with the port then Training Room/Park is probably the way to go for FPS purposes.

well thats a shame gonna call it here then
ggs

Oh god I'd better just spectate for the time being
GGs

Attached: 1535177691344.png (792x732, 528K)

Sorry it didn't work out so well tonight. Hopefully things are better by the next time you drop in! GGs and have a good night!

GGs, Sorry you drew the short straw on that game haha.

If somebody else wants to host, I'm more than willing to give up the crown.

I think our connection was around 3f

I wonder how much the host affects each individual match, since I imagine the game still runs a direct P2P connection between the two players unless Arc/FB was feeling particularly retarded when they coded it

Eh I don't mind it all too much myself. How about you Basta?

I don't really mind either. Considering how most of the lobbies are usually 4f+ with me I'm not too worried about it.

If I leave the thread, will that help? What if I turn off my phone?

Don't worry about it m8. It's all good. I'm already getting used to it.

Also for some reason in all my time playing Enkidu, I never really tried to cancel 4C into 236A before and now I feel like a big dummy. Guess there's still lots for me to practice.

I'm just gonna feel like such shit if it's my fault Clawz can't play stably.

Lag isn't the reason I'm not playing now I'm just drunk as shit since it's Friday night and I wasn't expecting a lobby

Attached: 1561064273237.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Some days I tell myself I've achieved a skill level worthy of saying I "play" Unist. Then purple charizard delivers me a solid punch in the emotional dong.
It's still my fault then!

Those FF shenanigans got me good there. Also, being able to block and attack with the pet feels too good hahaha.

His roll is really punishable. If I remember right it takes 8f to recover and usually places Chaos directly beside you, so if you remember it exists you could get a free combo. Although I think I used it properly in that last match instead of just panic rolling like usual so I'm happy.

Darn, Just wanted to throw out that fireball in the end,. Oh wells.

Guess I'll have to get the timing down to punish it. Last one I think I threw out my fist too early.

Would you guys be too peeved if I ended this in 30ish minutes?

wake up ff as byakuya, you wont

Attached: bya2B.png (84x84, 12K)

No problems here. I did wanna get only a small fix here actually so I'll probably be leaving in 15 minutes. Thanks again for hosting on an off-day.

No problems, I was just lonely.

I don't mind. I wasn't planning on playing beyond that myself.

If any of you picked up SamSho7 I decided to go for it since I figure the change of pace could be good for my game so send me a friend request if you want to play with these lobbies that somehow manage to be less functional than UNI's. I'm also free most evenings if anyone wants to play some UNIST before lobby time.

Attached: Nanase-13.png (240x225, 20K)

I appreciate the invite for SamSho though I'm thinking of waiting the long wait for the Switch version. Might change my mind and throw some dosh SNK's way, we'll see.

I know a few people here have it too so I'd definitely ask next time a thread comes up if you want some people from here to play with.

As for playing before lobby time, I wouldn't mind that. I'll toss up an friend request and see if things work for me to get some practice with you before lobby times.

My bro picked it up, and I have no idea how to play any other game. Why are they all less smooth than Unist? Everything clunks around and I just keep trying to teleport.

Well I pirated all the Metal Slug games numerous times so I figure I at least owe them that. I know at least Sankt, Mag, and Atic picked it up.
Anime games in general I feel let you move around a lot more freely, which is a result of actions in general being less commital, which is a double-edged sword because it can let you get away with some shenanigans on offense while giving a free turn to those in the know. At the end of the day "those in the know" are the ones who matter so your gameplan should be built with that assumption in mind.

I think I maybe know what you mean.

Do we call it early now or do you wanna keep beating on me?

a lot of that is just being used to your character
fighting game characters in general tend to feel "clunky" before you're used to their moves

Got ya added up then Clawz. After I factor my budget I'll see whether or not I should drop some money soon too as I also owe it to them after emulating there classics throughout the years.

Also, GGs bros. It was a shorter but still fun session to be sure! Have a good night all!

Attached: 1553154334584.jpg (1451x2048, 427K)

Oh shit when did I turn off pass?
My condition has not improved since I turned it on.

Attached: 1545086429568.png (606x511, 232K)

>Want to get one specific round start combo out
>Always manage to drop it despite being a basic bnb I can do a million times in training
Damn

Ggs.

Thank you for the beatings, as always.

Razzy is throwing out excellent arguments for disbanding the room.

I am kinda trying to dip outta here, but that feels kinda rude.

alright ggs

Love ya Razzy, I'm so tired though.

Any good Linne matches from CEO today?

Get some sleep.

Attached: Elt (3).jpg (2500x2524, 446K)

Was actually hoping to see some of this. I only caught a few fights and no Linne sadly.

Of course the drunken-fist master comes back as I'm trying to leave.
Call it win-quitting if you want, I'm leaving on this one Clawz.

I just want you all to know an intoxicated man plays a better Yuzu than I do.

GGs
was I playing someone with a fist

Attached: 1561498320885.jpg (870x840, 615K)

Does Mika count?

I do fucking not, don't give yourself that shit. I was mashing 6D>jB and then smart steering as I landed
Every time.
Yuzu's a tough character, don't sell yourself that short man.

By the way Huo, you're improving a lot and I'm looking forward to your future obnoxious Yuzu.

Attached: e.jpg (824x1200, 158K)

I appreciate the sentiment.

I also appreciate this sentiment, I hope to be as obnoxious as possible.

Comfy lobby?

Attached: 1559799929618.png (393x309, 356K)

Phonon's theme is lowkey the best in the game

I'm always down to play some Samsho if I'm free. Also check out this vid, I think I've found my main.
youtu.be/riWh1ojEjAs

Choas' theme exists sweaty

Is that sweep a command grab? Looks pretty fun.

No, he blocked it once so it's definitely not, but the range is pretty good and so is the speed. It will catch you if you aren't paying attention.

Charlotte's got a 236K grab that side switches, though it can be blocked low so it's not a true command grab.

Attached: 1559540678017.jpg (460x364, 31K)

I see, thanks for the info. Guess you just gotta really catch your opponent off guard then.

Fire it up bro