CORGICELS BTFO

CORGICELS BTFO
AHAHAHAHAHAH

NO CYBERPUNK FOR YOU

Attached: Puxoqjs.png (1474x409, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7D-1RG-VRk
steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/clusters/sale_summer2019_daily/4e556b293056b3608de8d220/webm_page_bg_english.webm?t=1561738121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

COME ON TORTOISE BROS
WE CAN END THE BLUE MENACE

>changing the rules because one team is winning too hard
what the fuck

>day one cockchad
Tortoise NEETS get the fuck off my board. The only thing you slow fat fucks should be rushing to is a gym.

Attached: based.gif (500x282, 963K)

I'm probably not going to win any games anyway but I still think that corgis are probably gonna come out on top
Either way this sale has been a huge mess and I hope a good amount of people get fired for it

Steam has never done a summer event correctly but this is probably the biggest fucking disaster I've ever seen

If you're curious how much they futzed it...
Hare Multiplier: 0.02318937799
Tortoise Multiplier: 0.01206381834
Corgi Multiplier: 0.001473809
Cockatiel Multiplier: 0.01644663899
Pig Multiplier: 0.0258657815225226649

t. corgicel

No it's not fair

corgis can't win
they shouldn't win

Naw man. Cock master race.
I just can't imagine how you could change the rules so fucking much that first and last place completely switch.

>corgi members already had the worst chance of getting prizes
>let's cheat to make them lose so it's even harder
Valve are cruel.

>>corgi members already had the worst chance of getting prizes
Last time I checked it's still better than the 0% you 4 losers had lmao

But they literally cheated so corgi won last race. They were last with seconds to go then they were first.

CORGIS RISE UP

Attached: corgjoker.jpg (435x435, 60K)

tortoise crew checking in

Attached: 800.jpg (800x600, 103K)

This shit is fucking stupid. God forbid they just make a minigame that actually works for once. Every single sale game sucks ass, and is busted on day one. They should just ride it out. Especially since sales aren't fun anymore. Why they didn't assign teams at random is beyond me.

>corgi's have had the highest speed for the last 3-4 hours
>somehow the gap between them and everyone else keeps widening
Real subtle there

>They actually won
The fuck

Attached: 1531425325156.gif (200x200, 494K)

Valve does this literally every time

>reddit bandwagons a team so they can try to get free games without thinking of the logistics of how many free games are even gonna get handed out
>upset when they change the rules so that corgi retards actually have to get involved
You got what you deserved

Attached: knife.jpg (253x199, 12K)

Who here pig assault?

>OH MA GAHDD A CORGI
>HOW DID YOU KNOW I LIKED THEM

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 60K)

>show corgiwhale zergrush that they'll lose if they buy games, they'll lose no matter what they do
well played Valve

Attached: 1520382400163.gif (500x455, 496K)

>tortise still beating hare even with the shit multiplier
Get fucked rabbit fags.

>Why they didn't assign teams at random is beyond me.
social networking gets the word out and more people involved, which means free advertising

I didn't think they could fuck up a sale so badly that it could actually make me not want to buy anything at all

no one believed me
they paid me no mind

Attached: PKVLWSr.png (528x191, 50K)

>oh my god Brian you have to choose the corgi
>he's so cute
>ohh Thank you so much, you're such a good friend
>I'm gonna go tell Timothy to choose the corgi too

NOOO HOW COULD STEAM DO THIS IT'S NOT FAIR TO US CORGIBROS I SPENT ALL MY ALLOWANCE THIS MONTH ON NINTENDOS E-SHOP

Attached: 1521822852734.png (454x520, 13K)

How would that change that? The teams would still be there to talk about.

>dude I just joined the team that's guaranteed a chance at free games, I'm smart
Simply eric.

People would probably be less tribal if they were randomly assigned
For instance the guy sperging out about reddit

>How would that change that?
person joins a team, tells friends to join same team, then organize on social networking to make sure their team wins

WHY WON'T IT EARN POINTS FROM MY ACHIEVEMENTS ANYMORE

Attached: 1554097209581.jpg (900x900, 43K)

I think that this is a lesser factor than the bad press of openly rigging their broken game, again.

Tortoise Calling in

Attached: tortoise.gif (400x400, 1.46M)

How do you know where the finish line is with the new design?

If Valve really cared or were worried they wouldn't continually assign this stuff to their diversity hires.

no one actually cares about a stupid sale event game, they care more about discounts and buying real games they wanted. and valve only cares about making sure people know there's a sale going on.

Dilate, corgitranny

That's not a tortoise you retard it's a turtle.

>valve gives huge bonuses and stacks the deck by giving massive amounts of penalties to corgi
>according to the stats they're still winning, so they just add 1000 mi/hr to every other faction anyways

what a bunch of virgins

youtube.com/watch?v=O7D-1RG-VRk
they cute

Valve can't even make good mini games anymore holy shit

>pissing off the biggest team full of enthusiastic buyfags
>before the race is even a quarter of the way finished
Is this 4D chess?

Attached: 1522997003499.gif (500x375, 1013K)

>poorly plan a game
>nuke the winning team into oblivion
>didn't get anything free yet and now certainly won't with corgi guaranteed cucked for the rest of the gp's
well fuck, guess the faggot was me all along

Attached: 1541222377557.png (458x333, 126K)

Imagine promoting Steam sales.

Cheating isn't 4D chess, you're just an incel asshole.

Corgi were winning because people like dogs collectively. Gaben and co cheated by giving bonuses to the other teams and hampering corgi, You won't win anyways, Corgi will still win, but its funny seeing you think cheating is akin to intelligence like chess.

Attached: 2D274907752812-tdy-jt-jessbeil-baby-150131-tease.blocks_desktop_large.jpg (730x411, 29K)

Birds suck ass and carry fucked up diseases that shouldn't exist anymore. Enjoy your rat with wings you fucking nincompoop

Sale metagames are fucking retarded, Summer Camp is still the best sale in Steam history.

Post your face when you didn't pick Corgikek because you knew valve would do this.

Attached: Laughing mechs.jpg (1000x760, 377K)

we need to offer birds free healthcare and amnesty then

STOP CORGIKEKS

STOP BIRDTARDS

TORT WILL WIN

TORT WILL WIN

TORT WILL WIN

GIVE TORT ALL OF YOUR ENERGY

BANISH RETARDED DOGS AND BIRDS TO NOTHINGNESS

TORT WILL WIN

TORT WILL WIN

TORT WILL WIN

ALL BIRDS GO INTO THE OVEN

ALL DOGS DESERVE TO GET EUTHANIZED

TORT WILL WIN

TORT WILL WIN

TORT WILL WIN

TORT

WILL

WIN

TORT

WILL

WIN

TORT

WILL

WIN

>Joined Corgi
>Do absolutely nothing to help
I'm the real hero here.

They better give you the option to spend your unused points after this shit event is over.

This isn't about promoting shit, this is about winning and COMPLETE DOMINATION. MOVE OR GET STEPPED ON FAGGOT

Attached: purelove.jpg (700x700, 163K)

t. Winglet Chink

Attached: culfv4a1t3e11.png (1009x849, 953K)

>: 0.001
what in the god damn...

you already know they won't

valve doesn't give a shit about you

no user, corgi won last race, you thought your team won because they activated today's multiplier too early, making the graphic show what would've happened if todays multiplier was applied to yesterday's race

I don’t give a shit about races, I wanted to join the team with all my friends damn it.
Also wanted to get this game 2bh

Attached: 9D6735B6-096F-4F75-8361-265465AB785F.jpg (639x361, 29K)

>hares and torts on top in the middle of the night suddenly
Spotted which groups are filled with neets and degenerates.

Attached: 1546501849299.jpg (612x612, 138K)

I TEAM STACKED FAIR AND SQUARE. I ALWAYS WIN WHEN I TEAM STACK THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>Massively faster speed than all the other teams put together
>Still falling behind
Valve really nerfed Corgis this time.

dude FUCK i hate when people WIN cause ALOT voted for ONE THING TOGETHER AARGGHH

IT'S NOT FAIR
CORGI IS THE BIGGEST TEAM
WE SHOULD BE WINNING

THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE SHOULD BE ABOLISHED

>push corgi to the back
>will still win
>pisses off corgi's for rigging the game and pisses off the other teams buy not giving prizes out despite them appearing to win
can valve do anything fucking right?

Seriously though, can we all agree that steam sale games are irrelevant?

Have you niggers not played TF2? Valve's autobalance has been shit for YEARS. Why -not- extend it into their shitty racing meme?

Corgi supremacy is anti-democratic, thank goodness the state stepped in to deliver Justice to the oppressed minorities

are you kidding they are having a field day, a group chat im in already spent well over $1000 just on the sales alone, not per person of course it's about 400 or so per person

I meant for customers, not valve. I haven't touched any of their games since they started having them years ago and I don't feel like I've been missing out.

Retard

Tortoise bros for reals.

They added a way to increase capacity other than spending.

Attached: COMBINE.png (1356x2084, 3.41M)

>Cock 2nd fastest
>3rd place
when will it end

yeah no, I don't corgi's are coming back from this
they need like 6000 nitro boost maybe even more, just to start catching up

Attached: 1561752251781.gif (425x315, 499K)

I don't use steam but I want everyone to know that I would have picked team Cockatiel for whatever this is.

>I don't feel like I've been missing out.
best thing about the events is when they offer money off games that are already on sale, like what we have in this event

good taste

Just go slower and you'll win Valve's clown race

i picked corgi because i'm poor and just wanted a chance at getting games for free

Attached: sad_pizza.jpg (370x699, 34K)

when you think about it valve made a smart move but giving the dog the axe, thats a lot of free games to give out and we can't have that

It's a fixed number, not a percent of the team

I don't even know what this race shit is about on Steam, I just picked cockatiel because I have a pet cockatiel whose the sweetest little bird I have ever known.

Attached: 1529887976598.png (746x600, 17K)

I literally just joined for a shot at free cyberpunk, I already missed the first day.
The fuck is this shit

So is this over three days or what?
I've been playing a ton of double xp RS2 and apparently get points for every half hour. I had some ridiculous number that was like three times higher than the max I could contribute in a day

Poor widdle wagecuck... Let me guess, you chose cuckatiel?

you realize that there's so many people on corgi that even if they got first every race and won overall, your odds are you still get no free game, who wins here? Gabe does, because your wallet is empty

You dumb, corgi had the worst chance at free games anyway since it's so heavily populated.

i don't even like corgis

Attached: 010NotEvenMad.jpg (766x1024, 286K)

Terrapin*
Now you're both retards by your logic

No, when you make it just about winning something it isn't tribal at all, no one gives a shit.
When it's randomly assigned then people can't metagame it and it just becomes a tribal larp. Like the easter event the year before last.

its not fair corgibros...........

>need to fill meter
>stardew valley gives 20 points per crop harvested
>load up old endgame save
>ruin happy ending by selling everything, running to the mines for days to gather metal for sprinklers, divorcing now estranged wife, aborting baby, dismantling/selling everything I owned and starting the largest parsnip farm I could manage
Sorry, old friends.

Attached: Parsnip.png (48x48, 630)

They're cute user, just learn to love it.

and you didn't even need a gun put to your head

I'm not even sure what I'm gonna use the discount for

Attached: 1561765451134.png (600x823, 381K)

Katana Zero was a fun purchase

graphic was wrong

>get 1k tokens for 1000 points spent
>do it multiple times checking pit stop each time
>oh nice i'll just burn my 30k points right now
>burn 30k points
>get zero tokens
WTF STEAM. IM FUCKING PISSED.

NOT ONLY AM I NOT CHOSEN TO GET FREE STEAM GAMES FROM MY WISHLIST BUT YOU STEAL MY FUCKING TOKENS????????!

IM ABOUT TO GO SHOOT UP YOUR FUCKING HOUSE GABE.

>if you have steam achievements on literally any game you can cash them in
>Even if you only use Stardew, you can just harvest crops, exit to main menu, harvest them again, and repeat times infinity
This event has really demonstrated how stupid some people are.

How the prizes work is this:
1st team: 300 random people get a game
2nd team: 200 random people get a game
3rd team: 100 random people get a game
Corgi Team easily has 10X the members that other teams do, so you'd have much better chances of winning games on Cockatiel team. Though given how many people are participating on this, the chances are still miniscule, no matter what your team is.

Oh hey, I bought it too. It's pretty great.

corgicel here, my problem isn't with my team losing. my problem is that valve is telling people to spend money to support their teams while blatantly manipulating which teams can get ahead and by how much. if they did something sane like randomly scramble teams or kick everyone out of their current teams on a new round and make people rejoin with a new balance system that would be a-okay but they had to go about "balancing" the race in the scummiest way possible.

No, it was changed to this:
1st team: 1000 random people get their top 3
2nd team: 1000 random people get their top 2
3rd team: 1000 random people get their top 1

>valve is telling people to spend money to support their teams
They are? I got a discount just by redeeming time played

WTF IS THIS AND WHY DOES IT KEEP GETTING POSTED??

when the hell does this race end?

I joined Corgi team the first day because I like Corgis, not because they were first... fuck you Valve!

*distant whines in doggo*

Attached: doggo.jpg (386x334, 10K)

when you lose your virginity

>my problem is that valve is telling people to spend money to support their teams
you're supposed to buy games you like and get points for it. if that's not what you're doing you're rich enough to not even matter

WE GOT 'EM REDDIT!

Attached: isthatsoyoumotherfucker.png (1031x641, 66K)

DELETE THIS IM LITERALY SHAKING

we're going to be waiting a long time, then

there's 10 days of races left

corgi is lucky if it will be placed 4th

I'm away from my PC until like 1 day before the sale ends. Is there any way to earn points? I have a bunch of things on my wishlist but honestly I don't feel like buying any of them for some reason.

People are gullible and will buy games they maybe didn't even want to buy just so they think they'll have a chance at the race.

>be corgi
>"no cyberpunk for you!"
lol stay jealous

Attached: Screenshot_20190629-090631.jpg (1080x1920, 659K)

Care so little about videogames I didn't even know this was going on. Dunno what I'm supposed to do with myself these days

Attached: 1520537711866.jpg (670x489, 76K)

Tortoisebro why would you say that? I'd be fine with you guys winning because we're supposed to be bros, not enemies? Has the destruction of corgifags blinded you? You should be focusing on keeping Hare off your shell first and foremost.

don't make excuses for stupid people

>he keeps posting the same shit every single thread
Yes we get it, your little autistic ass got lucky, now please post something of actual substance.

j e a l o u s

Attached: file.jpg (707x1024, 158K)

cyberjunk lol

So Valve 'fixed' it by putting Corgi in the last place? What the fuck?

Attached: 1559414132230.jpg (714x732, 88K)

You need to buy games to get a capacity, then you can do the quests to get points to use...I think? The event guidelines are pretty confusing. I had like 15k points when it started from previous purchases and achievements.

Not really? I'm going to get it on GOG instead of Steam. My top 3 wishlist games are other games that peaked my interest I can't get on GOG.

Corgi is like 70% of the participants or something apparently according to Reddit crossposters who should fuck off back there.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Corgi somehow wins again at the last second.

more like cybertrannydick which you wanna lick

And I got it for free, which annihilates any argument for platforms. (even if GOG has some better features)

why do you keep replying to him if you don't care?

I don't encounter any problems by paying 60 dollars for a video game. Do you? You sure make it sound like you do given how you're treating it like some sort of achievement.

Well, except the Arr one since it is also free.

Don't care about what? I care about everything to some extent. I care about you too. I wish you well, especially since you have to actually pay or sit around and wait for a torrent, unlike my lucky self.

Ooof jealousy AND bargaining.
Kidding. Honestly I'm just fucking around. Some idiot goes "corgi will never win a game!" so I reply with proor that they're being silly. I'm literally just having fun.
Also it apparently makes several people mad for no reason which is funny to me. Bless.

Yarrrrrr?

Yohoho, For Rum and Treasure on the Seven Seas we go.

>peaked my interest
>peaked
The ESL is real

yeah i joined corg first day and didn't get it. know that feel.

Its 1AM and I'm tired user. Only reason I'm here is because its too hot and I can't sleep.

Yohoho, now go walk the plank you fagotron

>don't chip in
>don't win
>chip in
>probably still won't win
>but even if win, you only helped some other nigger get free games while you get nothing
I hate these events. Just let us play clicker mayhem again or something.

You may wanna go buy some lottery tickets if that's legit. Shit's like a 1 in several million chance.

It's easy to see it's rigged.
>hare dead last in total standing points
>miraculously winning first place today
They realized that the only way to get people invested into buying games to help their teams is if they make the competition actually close. If a team is dead last/second to dead last in standing in the first week and too far behind, they will give up too soon and not try for the metagame at all.
RIGGED af
I'm still not going to buy any games as team hare out of principle. And only boosting once per day as my capacity allows.

>.1%
And just when I thought I can't find even more reasons to hate Valve
why Valve gay

Attached: happy merchant krabs.gif (500x346, 313K)

Imagine if you could put that stupid train game with the fuckton of dlc on your wish list haha

Nice rigged race you got there valve
>pig suddenly shoots out and is more then likely going to end up in first
Mark my words, at the end of this "event" there will be a tie for third between everyone not in 1st or 2nd, and it will be a magic "everyone won something guys! Everyone in third gets 100 games randomly distributed among your team! We hope you had a good time with this totally not rigged and utterly broken event!"

I think some dude mentioned that winning a game as corgi is like a 0.0000001% chance.
And other teams are at 0.0000005%. Team literally doesn't matter beyond being in top 3, which we have no control of anyway.

We will get our revenge, fellow swine

Attached: 1559396736602.jpg (849x579, 164K)

>And only boosting once per day as my capacity allows.
Weird, I could boost like 26 times. Don't even know why.

I have Football Managers on my top 3 as a joke. If I win I'll laugh.

cboyardee did the writing

>there's a 2000 points bonus
good, just need 4000 of them to get the free 5$

Regardless of how many times you could boost you still want to ration it to once a day (26 gives you almost twice a day but not quite) in order to maximize your chance of winning a daily prize.
Or, to use more boosts on days where getting third is close.

You need to boost a certain amount to get a higher chance? What?

>it's broken again

Attached: _ayy.png (1306x710, 101K)

>mfw rigging in progress right now

Attached: chad daddy.gif (320x193, 1.79M)

Based

Fuck cockatiel

Attached: 1561460588883.jpg (800x600, 36K)

Honestly there have been so many MYSTERIOUS INCIDENTS right from Day 1 that Valve can make as many claims the want, the rigging is pretty obvious. but this shit happens every mini-game event.

And really, they might have weaselworded it as "balancing" but the NEW AND FAIR modifiers speak for themselves.

>Your point maximum is determined by Steam purchases you’ve made on your account prior to and during the Steam Grand Prix Summer Sale.
Would explain it

>this many corgifags

Yea Forums has really become reddit.

suck my DICK

>everything I don't like is reddit

I'm not even on team corgi and the amount of ass hurt their causing is glorious.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING CORGIBROS

>being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian
>not joining the winning team

>If someone don't agree with me on this board he is reddit

Why are Cockatiels fags this retarded

Attached: 59878948456.png (600x610, 565K)

Remember when sales had at least decent games, like that fucking clicker game, that was pretty G.

Most of the fun in the sales games was trying to break them in the most excessive ways possible.

user you realize Corgi has the lowest chance of you actually winning anything because there's so many fucking people

it literally is
www.r*ddit.com/r/Steam/comments/c6kx42/the_rebalance_really_isnt_fair_to_team_corgi/

steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/clusters/sale_summer2019_daily/4e556b293056b3608de8d220/webm_page_bg_english.webm?t=1561738121

won it but don't really want to play. can gift if anyone ITT wants it.

well, to me it seems like YOU are the redditor

i typed in reddit corgi and thats the first result
seethe and cope more redd*tor

excuse me?

Attached: Capture.png (1288x461, 53K)

uh huh
and google sorts results based on visiting habits and search history, you reddit fag

Half true, with other teams it's not guaranteed that they'll make it to top 3, with Corgi you always have a chance to win since it always finishes first, at least it was before Valve fucked everything up.

inb4 they're actually reverting the handouts for reddit teams and after they update the algorithm corgi skyrockets to first again

So you mean to tell me that I have a smaller chance to win with the guaranteed winner team than the other 4 who can lose any time and don't even get a chance at 3 games at the end

no because I typed in reddit you brainlet redditor

>Buy €80 worth of Steam games so I can get more points to raise my profile level so I'll be at the top of my boyfriend's friendlist on his profile
>Badge achievement points getting nerfed

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 29K)

>he typed in reddit
>he calls others reddit

>People hope to get Cyberpunk for free
I'll be just there enjoying the salty tears of people unable to read a bunch of conditions regarding those "free games"

Attached: 1561557081551.png (329x360, 236K)