This is fucking unacceptable...

This is fucking unacceptable. We're literally paying online after they decide to lock that shit up a while back when it was free. Online is shitty with all those lags and numerous problems and they can't fix a goddamn thing.

Aren't they ashamed of themselves for having such a shit online service? And fucking NES games? Anyone and their fucking mother can literally emulate those via PC, mobiles and what have you.

Not to mention by setting up NSO as paid subscription, some games, example like Doom, had some active playerbase until it's fucking dead ever since that piece of shit paid service went live.

Sure, the price is cheaper than PS Plus and Xbox Live Gold, but that's not saying much, that's like saying a single slice of an apple is cheaper than the full apple with a fucking dip.

Is Nintendo HQ run by a fucking monkeys or something?

"PREASE UNDERSTANDO"

At least we got Tertris 99 out of their asshole anyways.

Attached: NSO.png (800x506, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IAmArique/status/1144791942154223621
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>poorfag complaining about $20 a year, $10 if you get the bundle

If you're this salty about it, just play Mario Maker 1.

Did you read their response to the pokemon drama? They do not care, they can serve shit on a plate and they know their fans will ask for seconds wiith a shit stained smile.

>we're literally playing
I am not, I don't think I should be paying for that, and I won't until they make up for locking p2p behind a paywall.

Gave up on your Smash dlc thread already? Mom wont give you $20 for Nintendo Online?

That was gamefreak

It's even cheaper with a family plan. Like $5 a year.

Because Nintendo's staff are grandfathered in HARD. They actually don't know what PSN or Xbox Live do but they heard they charge for online so they want to too.

this

twitter.com/IAmArique/status/1144791942154223621

Attached: file.png (900x1200, 1.36M)

Is that why the nintendo DLC is also the worst garbage I've ever seen?

Hey, Mario Kart 8 had good DLC at least. Very good content and good quantity of content for the price.

Jesus, fuck that that was awful

Also Octo expansion I heard was good, but that is new blood,

it’s worth it for the nes games and stuff like tetris 99

Try changing the MTU to 1500. Its like night and fucking day in terms of online connection quality for me.

I cannot imagine being such a faggot as to defend Nintendo paid online. How is it possible? Did God put you here to test me?

All your replies are gonna be bait, but yeah it's bad and yeah nothing's gonna change. Just totally lying about games getting servers is the worst part I think.

Come home to PC, gaymers. We still have free online for games. We don't mind that consoles lead you astray.

Attached: 1558208698690.png (700x750, 445K)

This is why I fucking hate Nintendo.

SM64 online
AM2R
Mario royale

All fantastic projects doing what Nintendo [i]should[/i] be doing with their properties instead of making nsmb5000.
We have to make the Nintendo games we want because Nintendo is fucking trash.
And then they dmca.

I can’t fucking wait for the mario 64 source code to drop.

Time to leap into romhacks, fangames, and piratefagging. Fuck Nintendo

Funnily enough, I did that for Smash a while back and it kinda works somewhat.

But still doesn't improve their overall shitty service.

>Nintendo [i]should[/i] be doing
>Mario 64 rehash
>Metroid 2/zero mission rehash
>SMB1 rehash
The irony of you thinking this is what they "should" be doing while turning around and complaining about a series like NSMB that gets one release per console.

Where the fuck is my chat system!? I have people on my friendlist, that i can't communicate at all. I can't even ask them to do Splatoon league with me or even know if they want play. What is the point of the friend system on the switch!!!?

Mario Royale had different physics than SMB1.
I fucking miss it already, I want platform racers to make a comeback, and having so many players at once and watching them all die in the first 15 seconds was great.

That one is fucking me up. What is the point of a friend list if you can't actually communicate or even invite at all.

Literally what is the POINT?

Nintendo only cares about what the Japanese audience think. The Japanese do not care for a lack of voice chat and a proper working friend system because the majority of them have never played games that involved them, PC gaming may as well be nonexistant over there as well.
It's an inferior online made exclusively to the whims of a market of people with lower standards, prove me wrong

Attached: Dark Magician.gif (500x375, 495K)

Paid online sucks cock. But if you wanna complain about it, then builds time machine, go back to the early 2000s and bully all the faggot 12-year olds playing on Xbox who supported it and treated it like a privilege.

It’s too goddamn late.

>people literally wanted Nintendo to go the route of paid online to help the company and are now upset that they actually implemented it
Moral of the Story: Do not take consumer input seriously from the following communities: Yea Forums, NeoGAF/ResetEra, 2x4chan and Twitter

Yeah their online needs a bunch of work. But given its like $20 for a year and you get access to old nes games it could be a lot scummier.

The assumption was that they'd be the same quality as the other options

Attached: 1498010303555.jpg (2560x2351, 868K)

Read his post again, shills. He's literally saying the paid online killed multiple niche online games on Switch. What does that have to do with him paying for it or not? The facts remain the same. Paid online is community poison.

>people pay $60 for a SNES-tier Nintendo game in 2019

>people literally wanted Nintendo to go the route of paid online
lmao nobody wanted this shit. Everyone said Nintendo had to fix their online first before charging for it. Nintendo, as always, put greed before common sense.

I wish it was SNES-tier, the SNES was a better console than anything contemporary when it came to quality games.

You have no excuse. Splatoon 2 isnt even getting anymore updates in 2 weeks.

Attached: sx-pro.png (435x321, 103K)

What's the benefit of this over just doing the free hack?

Convenience

Can I pirate games with atmosphere?