When do we get WW2 games without the blatant "germany is the evil side" propaganda?

When do we get WW2 games without the blatant "germany is the evil side" propaganda?

Attached: received_1809266885885875.jpg (370x960, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

murdochmurdoch.net/video/?play=The Greatest Generation
nationalpost.com/news/cross-dressing-nazis-a-german-artist-found-so-many-photos-of-them-he-published-a-book-about-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germany was legitimately the evil side though.

Yeah saving the western world is really evil

So glad we ended up with this tranny homosexual racemixing degenerate world

This. we would all be speaking German if they won, they wanted to take over the world including the US

you'd be dead too, and its not like germans were against fucking their little pretty blonde boys.

it isn't politics if it's propaganda I agree with

Attached: front-mot.jpg (236x347, 24K)

>try to take over Europe forcefully
>fail
Yeah, people don't respond well to conquest regardless of whatever noble purpose you prescribe it with.

However, not all games paint Germany as LE EVIL NAZEES! either. I like Hearts of Iron and Silent Hunter III

Allied side was the warmongering side

Thry started the war

>invade a country
>yo germany stop that
>lol no
>invade another country
>yo really, stop
>invade a country that people care about
>aight, fuck you.

Never.

Attached: 1546012056388.png (501x586, 95K)

>This is "saving the west"
lmao this is American levels of larping the fuck are you on about

Attached: the absolute fucking state.jpg (930x1280, 208K)

>declare war on Poland
>Allies started the war
??????

>invade

England and france decleared war on germany
Germany had to defend itself

Hitler knew England and france would declare war when he invaded a sovereign nation that was in a defensive pact with them.

Ah yes, slavs have no reason to think that.

>LARPing retards still seething decades later
lmao have sex

Dilate

Thry why did they not defend poland against russia then?

/pol/ posting should be grounds for summary execution.

Dilate doesn't beat seething retard

Americans talking about WW2 is hilarious.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>le pol boogeyman

Cope

>posting about asinine wankery is Yea Forumsideogames
fuck off

You act like This wouldn't be happening even if Germany won.

Because literally only the Germans were autistic enough to look at the idea of a two front war against fucking Russia and go "Yeah sounds fun lets do it"

Seething

Cringe

you ever wonder if these people actually believe this or if its just same bad larp

>German "people"

>cringe
Only thing cringe is how muddied the genetics of east Germany became after Sergei and Ivan finished raping their way to Berlin

Historyauction.com copelet

Hows that allied propaganda? You eat a lot of it

Attached: nazi_propaganda_poster.jpg (320x445, 37K)

Faggots always forget that that majority of the "nazis" were just enlisted kids pulled out of school and off their parents farms for the war effort. 17 year olds that didnt know what the fuck was going on, told to march forward and die for their country. The exact same as everyone elses army.

Attached: eat shit.jpg (400x505, 27K)

Amidst all the (incoming) shitposting, you should look into the anti German sentiment in the British empire leading up to WW2. The unexpected succes of Germany after shaking off the crippling Versailles treaty and becoming of one Europe's richest country didn't sit well with the British government. They were looking for ways to hurt Germany all the time, like the phrase "made in Germany" that had to be on every German imported product. The plan backfired, but it gives an indication of what Britain was like. They were waiting for an excuse to attack Germany, so the Danzig situation in Poland was the perfect opportunity to declare war.

Churchill himself said
>Germany’s most unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economic power from the world’s trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.

As well, showing clear (((chosen ones))) motivation to try and stop Germany after adopting the Reich Mark, which was immune to interest and speculative inflation.

>tl;dr WW2 wasn't a simple case of ebil dictators

I just want a cinematic game about an average 18 year old German who doesn't want to fight but has to because of his family. I wonder how the journos would react.

*tips tinfoil hat*

>the Reich Mark, which was immune to interest and speculative inflation.
source?

>>Germany’s most unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economic power from the world’s trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
Except he didn't you fucking faggot, that is quite literally islamic propaganda The only place that quote exists is in the foreword of the unpublished 2001 edition of DA Routh's 1938 book Propaganda in the next war. It was put there by David Musa Pidcock, the leader of the Islamic Party of Britain and the citation for the quote is "Churchill said"

Dilate

Have sex

Seething cope

Attached: images (1).png (225x225, 3K)

>germany
>villain
>got fucked in the ass by treaty of versailles because they are blamed as the main culprit from ww1 when it was everybody's fault (for retards this means that the winning side wanted to recoup losses from the losers and germany was a great target)
>economy is in the shitter, people elects an egotist (hitler) out of desperation and because of his charisma
>from there olde adolf had two choices, respect the treaty and get kicked out of his position because he went in with the promise of a better life (treaty really fucked germany with no way out, read a book about it) or ignore the treaty and attack polandball for ez resources , popularity boost and hopefully the other countries would let it slide since they're still recouping losses from ww1
>accomplish almost everything except the last part, has to continue to war to france before they push his shit in because they excel in blitz not trench warfare
>now uk declares war on you, try to shoo them away with bombing in their planes but it doesn't work and they continue to fight
>failed to backstab russia, so now Germany has enemies on two fronts (contrary to popular beliefs, it was actually a right decision to attack Russia since war between them was inevitable and Germany had breathing space after conquering france, Hitler's mistake was that he made up his mind to attack Moscow too slow and winter caught up)
>now there's wars on two fronts fuck
>oh shit what do I do morale is fucking dropping
>I know lets put the jews in camps as scapegoats (a lot of rich people are actually jews so not only the government gets their money, it also placates the common people since they see rich bankers getting fucked over as well as the general anti kike sentiment. There's also no holocaust, only food and hygiene shortage around the end of the war because germany was getting fucked raw, if the usa lost we would"ve been learning about their japlocaust instead.)
>a lotta jew got away and is now funding
1/2

onions seething cope dilate have sex reddit

>nazis quoting islamic propaganda
intredasting

The western media is filled with amerimutt propaganda.

Hitler was just your run-of-the-mill dictactor and the nazi soldiers were just your average joe fighting for their regime.

Pretty much and even with the indocrination by their own countries. Damn, shit sucked back then, I'm glad I didn't have to die for bullshit reasons.

Cringe

Attached: 1172876402_740215_0000000000_noticia_normal.jpg (620x456, 34K)

>PLEASSSEEEE HAVVEE SEEXXXX WITHH MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

why are incels so pathetic?

Attached: 20170706_210107.png (500x331, 256K)

>can't come up with anything to say after getting completely BTFO
>better just post memes and more propaganda
based

Non-Americans talking about America is hilarious.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Games about this?

Attached: jewish media.png (1746x1364, 1.18M)

Where is 2/2?

user died before he could post it, our condolences to his family

Did you know the evil Nazis would absolve your mortgage by 1/4 every time you had a child to encourage population growth. If you had 4 kids you'd pay the house off! Thank God the good side won and having children is economic suicide unless you're too poor to care anyway

>Funding us and a
>manages to somewhat stabilize the situation despite a lot of hippcups along the way
>oh fuck nips got too cocky and bombed the freedomland oh shit they're coming
>oh shit we're getting pushed in oh fucking japs
>lost miserably because he aggroed too many enemies, then proceeds to an hero because he knows he's fucked
>germany got fucked even harder after the war getting painted as the eternal villain for being on the losing side (also read the papers about the war wrote by the uk PM, france prez and russie dictator none of them mentioned the holocaust at all, it only started popping out of thin air years later.)

So to sum up:
-Hitler was doing shit not because he's literally satan, but because it was the soundest decision for him to remain in power. It was only only logical conclusion to the treaty of versailles if germany wants to remain independent.
-If Hitler made up his mind to attsck Moscow just a bit earlier Eueope now would've been mostly Germany's.
-His discrimination of jews is because of his biases, the general sentiment against them and their coffers, not because he wants to eat jew babies and gas them. Kind of like how usa and europe are trating whitemen (sea here btw)

- If Hitler was a villain, you might as well say that every politician is one. He just happened to be too successful before his defeat.

Lasty, even if it wasn't hitler someone else would've taken his place, don't fuck over a nation so throughly with a fucked up treaty not expect shit to go down.

It's a shame they declared war on half of Europe so we had to put them down, imagine how nice a world where Hitler hadn't chimped out would've been.

>oh fuck nips got too cocky and bombed the freedomland oh shit they're coming
iirc he encouraged the nips to do this because he vastly overestimated the capabilities of the japs and thought they could tie up more of the American's forces and slow/halt lend lease to Europe

>germany
>beating russia
lol just lmao

>army went right up to almost moscow before winter fucked em up

No one ever talks about America anymore, it's a largely irrelevant nation these days. People still talk about Americans though, but that's mostly because the average American is so retarded it's amusing.

I want a alt-history FPS/RTS game where Germany pushes the Russians past Moscow into the Ural Mountains for intense tunneling and mountain fighting. Like Company of Heroes commander co-op with a team of 32 players + support AI bots/vehicles vs a massive horde of Russians.

>boogeyman
lol

>to encourage population growth
yea that happened with the chinks, now look at them

can the nazi LARPers itt please return to /pol/

Future world super power?

I don't condone chinks but what are you saying

>Future world super power?
As a country, sure, but what about the people?
Chinks are nothing but bugmen.

Soon to be population gap catastrophe in a decade or two.

there's also the fact that they then realized that was a bad idea and had to institute some insanely harsh limits on kids

Hate it when the AI just wardecs you out of nowhere.

Turn your brain on

>-Hitler was doing shit not because he's literally satan
except for all the genocide

murdochmurdoch.net/video/?play=The Greatest Generation

Shut the fuck jew. To this day entire nations are bombed to shit because of your shekels. Case in point libya.

>They would have won had they not lost
lmao

I aint clicking that shit.

This is one of the most embarassing things I've seen posted on Yea Forums.

Attached: file.png (1879x919, 1.05M)

When we get threads like this its no wonder why devs call us nazis and pander to reset era

Make it yourself

please off yourself, it's for the good of all

Attached: 1526440850317.gif (1064x734, 2.07M)

germany was the evil side
>invade random land
>call it jermany clay
>genocide, displace and mistreat civillians for ltierally no reason
>mistreatment of non aryans was ordered from all branches of the military not just SS, only branch excempt was air force but that's because their archives and proof of that was burnt down unlike all other branches so its up to debate

only faction more objectively evil were the nips.

Wehraboos forget that under german rule they would've been in gas chambers cause they are retarded anti social degenerates.

Yea Forums wasn't this bad in the past. It was bad, sure, but it was never this bad.

t. Degenerate

tHe PoLeS rAiDeD a RaDiO sTaTiOn FiRsT

this its the recent invasion of /pol/ and pol is ironcally made up of blacks trannies and jews.

God I miss the patriarchy, yeeep those were the days

I would say all board posters have travelled to pol in recent years because of political happenings and now Yea Forums as a whole is contrarian to normal trends and normal trends are sjw lbgt degenerate garbage.

It's gonna be great when another war calls for another draft and 3/4's of the militaries are going to be filled with chubby love handled NEETs holding their dakimakura pillows.

You called?

Attached: WP_Josef_Mengele_1956.jpg (879x907, 226K)

You can't even really call it /pol/ anymore, real /pol/ died around the time the migrant wave hit
CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER was probably the last good thing to happen on real /pol/

>invades Poland
>discriminates, separates, and kills jews
>takes over Europe by force
>steals everything it can from conquered countries
>everything it does to jews does to slavs now
>murders polish elites so the country never recovers and stays low int even today
>industrial level of genocide
>Believes they are the superior race to any other, everybody should be either dead or a slave
>sends all its soldiers to die in the Eastern front
Nope, nothing wrong here

There won't be another war. The next one would mean it's over for good.

>this thread
I'm glad that my country was neutral and never got affected by this shitshow.

Attached: QgEq2np.png (1366x768, 656K)

>I would say all board posters have travelled to pol in recent years because of political happenings
right, and this is a bad thing
this image has gotten even more depressing if you look at a current one

Attached: dumb phoneposters.png (1229x416, 64K)

It's allowed to attack Poland and always has been. Europe rules, you wouldn't understand.

What, are proxy wars over now?

I love when newfags bring up this image to shit their pants at /pol/, Yea Forums has had stormfront refugees for over a decade now.

I wonder if those people could have seen into the future, like having a black President sitting in a rainbow-colored gay pride White House, if they'd really have quit. Regardless of the Axis, was that America worth fighting/dying for to them?

Attached: WhiteHouse.png (900x500, 467K)

Acting tough, but Nazi-germany wasn't anything to type about on Yea Forums.

War has changed, some expensive toys will get blown up initially and then both sides will immediately start screaming for armistice
There won't be another war until the clones convene and decide that genetic randoms need to be removed for the social stability and that will be over in a matter of days

Mengele was a true hero

If Germans start up another war I swear I will push for genocide of these cucks

And we would always be speaking italian if the romans survived, or french if the french beat the british. Why do boomers think speaking a different language is evil?

Lmao

Never forget:
nationalpost.com/news/cross-dressing-nazis-a-german-artist-found-so-many-photos-of-them-he-published-a-book-about-it

Well, we learned and peacefully conquered the EU now.

It would have to be an indie games since the big developers do not want people to get uncomfortable by certain facts or the darker shades of grey in war.

I can imagine a Finn campaign about the Winter War and the Continuation War. The closest to a German perspective would be about the Russian Liberation Army and the anti-Stalin Cossack units.

Oh and for those whining about the idea of speaking German, speaking German is preferable to a future filled with genetically low intelligent breeds being mass imported and rampant disease spreading degeneracy plaguing the country.

Attached: unknown.png (724x1024, 413K)

they used to get told to fuck off, not le bessd and le redpilled xD

>Its all winter
Sure amerifat.

>and that's a good thing

No really though why is it bad? Objectively

The Germans train with broomsticks m8

Didn't that dick fart escape to Argentina and make a village full of twins?

>average American is so retarded it's amusing
Last I checked, Britbongs had lower average IQ scores then most Americans.
Also
OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

gaylord garbage
t.dicklet polish man

don't pretend for a second that you're le ebin oldfag xD when you just go around throwing out newfag

Attached: anything but video games.png (685x533, 425K)

>IQ dragged down by niggers vs IQ dragged down by sandniggers

Attached: 1224127554402.jpg (481x320, 20K)

Germany is world's third biggest weapon seller. We're living off the US starting shit in Middle East right now. Funny how US does the killing and dying and we just get paid.

t. german weapon developer with no morals left

>Nazis were supposed to save us from degeneracy
>Nazis were actually tranny faggots

Woah. Pic related.

Attached: 1560855174543.jpg (599x3500, 510K)

Attached: 1519385704175.jpg (480x465, 25K)

Fair enough

>how could this happen

100% accurate
Or wehraboos are literal 5 iq brainlets who are mad because they are so lazy and retarded they get their minimum wage no qualification blue collar job taken away by a immigrant

No they didn't you faggot, but you are absolutely correct that this stupid le redbill :DDD shit is absolutely retarded and the election was the second worst thing to happen to this site. Yea Forums ruined itself of its own accord though, pol didn't do shit.

don't be a pissbabby because you didn't waste your life here, I'm just making sure you faggots don't get things confused with your complete lack of history, you're the only one bringing this shit up, and it's only because you got called out and got assblasted because of it.

boy I sure love videogames

You're aware that Treaty of Brest-Litovsk imposed by the Germans on Russia was worse when it comes to territorial and population loses than Versailles? Germany lost some irrelevant parts of their country that were never even close to being majority German. Sudetenland was part of Austria in the first place, but Bohemia and Moravia had no right to be part of Germany considering it was Slavic. Same with Greater Poland, Pomerelia, Upper Silesia and Klaipeda region. Meanwhile Russians had to lose regions of people of same race, linguistic and cultural group thanks to Germans.

fuck off back to stormfront

>/pol/lacks unironically thinking that nazi germany winning wwii would be a bright and orderly future for humanity instead of a despostic shithole that would collapse into various warring factions the moment hitler was dead
>unironically believing that nazi germany dindu nuffin in the leadup to wwii and clearly weren't war-mongering assholes itching for a fight

>don't be a pissbabby because you didn't waste your life here
I did though, and we seem to agree on the state of the board and its cause if anything. If you want to be strict /pol/ didn't ruin the site but the wave of migrants attracted to /pol/ and the "hackers on steroids" idea of /pol/ they had in their mind certianly did.

Germany should've just kept to themselves instead of trying to ethnically cleanse Poles and Jews over their retarded ideology of the time

I don't care about sandingera, us can fuck their shit up all day.

>muh video games
Get a life loser

Go outside

Have sex

Dilate

Germany is a melting pot and no part fits any other part.

t. North Germany which is secretly Denmark's south

nah in my eyes Yea Forums killed itself ages ago with the constant "ironic" shitposting, there will always be boogeymen, whether it's tripfags, neo-Yea Forums, reddit, 8gag, and now /pol/, but /pol/ is just shitting on the corpse of this board, as much as it would be nice to kick them all back to their containment board, it doesn't fix Yea Forums.

Cope

Do you own a console?

I was an idort, but fuck gen 8, there's nothing of value there.

Valkyria Chronicles 1, but belgian instead of german

Attached: 1547531075709.jpg (1200x1601, 346K)

Yea Forums itself certainly didn't help anything, the "irony" shit has really gotten fucking out of hand
there was even a fucking sticky over some random e-celeb killing himself, the mods have been complacent with it for years

Attached: irony.png (1492x1024, 725K)

I'm German.

That image could do with some better sentence structure. 2 run on sentences is too much

except 75% of that table is false

>Rupert Murdoch, suspected gay
that's hilarious

conquering moscow doesnt mean conquering russia you dumb fuck

Oustruppen are fun to use in company of heroes 2, they even were OP for a while.

t. Brainwashed fool

>has treaties stating allies would help out if Poland gets invaded.
>everybody ignores it when the actually invade
B-but they were expected to invade! T-that's Europe rules!

look at this brainwashed faggot

Banks financed the allies. It was about financial domination you fool. Banks own the world.

Who sounds brainwashed here

I really wish game developers would respect us and start pandering to our tastes again with interesting male RPG characters. I will do this by espousing white supremacy rhetoric, nazis did nothing wrong assertions, and say nigger, faggot, and chink all the time.

Surely they will take me seriously now

at least poltards don't wish death on people for saying shit they don't like, like you fucking cucks do

either engage in banter or fuck off, stooge

>kills several millions of civilians on occupied territories
>we wuz good guys and shit

It says "goy," you literal retard.

No it isn't. Name five inaccuracies

Definitely not that guy. He knows that banks were behind the war.

Check the parallel timeline where Axis have won

Are they not since napoleon?
Claiming this is some kind of secret knowlage is baffling. Doesn't excuse Germans and their crimes either

>Invade a country that people care about
>Poland
Not saying the Nazis are the good guys but who in their right mind cares about Poland

>Germany's independence is threatened if they don't attack Poland
>after annexing Moravia, Bohemia and Austria
>now with a land border with their most blatant ideological enemy
>plus some bonus holocaust denial for the perfect /pol/ bingo
Yeah, no, you're just retarded.

Both sides did evil shit you fags, it's fucking war and it's not glamorous no matter how you spin it.

Then you should know better, Freundchen.

Someone who needs a so-so excuse to stop Germany?

Not even polish lmao
Genocide of the elites combined with comunism really destroyed this place, wasn't worth fighting for

I hope you look back on this and cringe.

>Germany's independence is threatened if they don't attack Poland
Wew
True that both side did bad thing but it's hard to compare the scale

The jews being bad doesn't make nazis good.

Autistic nazi LARPers are the only thing that makes sjw seem like reasonable people.

Attached: 1561624637135.gif (116x114, 12K)

Alright, that's true enough

>Nazi's were the good guys!
Most cucked larping, eugenics would phase people like you out 10000% Wolfenstein is a based game. Try harder pol

yeah, they definitely were.

Hitler was a low IQ spastic pleb retard.
I wish we could have traded him for pic related.

Attached: Sir_Oswald_Mosley.jpg (2400x2910, 2.33M)

Based

I think the only thing that would really be better if the axis had won would be south east asia, china and Australia ending up under Japanese rule, the third reich would have broken down pretty quickly but japan would have been able to maintain their holdings and those places ending up under the Japanese empire would have left them in a much better state than they are today.
rest of the world would have been fucked sideways though

Any side that Churchill was on was the evil side

this image is pretty good

>Mfw my country is one of the few countries without army in the world
>One of the first ones to declare war to Germany in america
>Last country to declare peace with it in the world
>We only sent 13 soldiers
We crazy