Are you ready for the GREATEST jrpg to be announced today?

Are you ready for the GREATEST jrpg to be announced today?

Attached: 9b9 (1).png (115x138, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRWdN1anhGo
gematsu.com/2019/06/trails-series-15th-anniversary-commemoration-new-title-start-special-broadcast-set-for-june-29
siliconera.com/2018/07/30/zero-no-kizeki-ao-no-kiseki-might-be-ported-to-playstation-4/
twitter.com/HDKirin/status/1144907636275474435?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain

Estaru burido chan no ass

brahs....shes in....

Attached: 565.jpg (509x317, 131K)

It's just gonna be Sen 5. Enjoy more Reanshit

>Enjoy more Reanshit
thanks, I will

Can we move on from Rean already? I don't even hate him but he needed 4 games to wrap up his arc

How many hours more?

Attached: rixiaButt.jpg (3508x2480, 1.83M)

Three

Tokyo Xanadu 2!

it's shilling time

Stream link: youtube.com/watch?v=LRWdN1anhGo

Haha... can't wait...

nice

God I hope for this.

Attached: 848_1.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

is this series actually good.

the first one is one sale and it does not look fun at all.

Yes it's good play it!!!!

what a fatty

Reveal when

Attached: 1559250105916.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

It's ok. That said Trails in the Sky has incredibly slow animations so I was only able to stomach it after playing with Cheat Engine speedhack

when is estelle gonna beat uroboros already

All of the NA releases have a user definable turbo function- how in the fuck did you miss it and why are you using Cheat Engine to speed the game up?

FC and SC only got turbo-mode after 3rd came out

When are they bring Ys 9 west?

Attached: 2e93164d7e8cea1e37dc59541ca11d5c3cfcd70b95d9a7f5f0989e21353539ae.png (800x633, 916K)

Shin Megami Tensei V was announced two years ago.

someone stop the Estelle spammer

If we're lucky, probably sometime next March or April, knowing how light Ys games are in text compared to Trails even though they often end up having better storylines.

Curb your enthusiasm Estelle fags, how many threads do you need?

Is there anywhere I can watch out for the announcement without going into threads so I don't get spoiled on Cold Steel?

The first two are, the third isn't as good but is basically a side story and can be skipped.

It's good if you're that kind of person that talks to the NPCs

Just copy the stream link posted further up?

Its not fair Ys girls gets so little lewd arts and doujins

Attached: dbd.png (625x1378, 1.11M)

But seriously the Estelle spam is getting out of control, I see 3 more threads added.

sasuga dumb bimbo poster

I want to play these games , but I to play them translated. Where could I get a jap version of the first game?

Don't play it then.

This fucker is lying, don't listen to him

Attached: 1554681572466.png (1800x144, 232K)

Eh, the pain lessens when you realize that temporary bimbo waifus are no match for thrilling eargasmic adventures as Chadol has done.

Attached: 1549873975987.gif (100x100, 4K)

kys dumb bimbo
Rean is the better kiseki protagonist

dumb bimbo

>Falcom previously announced that the Trails team was divided into two, with one team seemingly working on the next numbered title and another a side-story.

Convince me to keep playing it, I just got Kloe back and I'm ready to drop

Kevin game is good

so they divided 10 man team into 2? great

QUESTIONNNN

is Cold Steel 2 better than 1 in term of story progression?

Attached: friendshipend.jpg (540x304, 42K)

>progression in any Cold Steel game
Haha...

no

fuck, i finished cold steel 1 and about to start the second one.

No

As someone who's played up through Ao which everyone says is the best game in the series, 3rd is still my personal favorite. I literally didn't like the game until chapter 6 though which is its biggest flaw. It just takes way too long for the main story to get rolling and for the game to justify its existence; but when it gets good, it gets FUCKING good.
If you intend to continue on with the series though then it's pretty god damn necessary for you to beat it and do all of the doors, otherwise a ton of events in Zero and Ao completely lose their meaning.
Even if you don't like it, though, it's still the shortest of any of the games.

Attached: 62885039_p6.png (800x800, 1013K)

It's way worse.
Most of the bonding events in CS1 might as well not happened.
The civil war is a joke.
You get constantly reminded that a better story is taking place in Crossbell.

Attached: who.jpg (1920x1080, 503K)

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR more ESTEELLEGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR more ESTEELLEGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR more ESTEELLE

>It just takes way too long for the main story to get rolling and for the game to justify its existence; but when it gets good, it gets FUCKING good.
Alright, I'll keep going with it. The first two chapters do a bad job convincing you that the story is actually going anywhere, and that the entire game exists for any reason other than being the equivalent of a bonus sidestory collection, like a voice drama or something. But I'll take your word on this one.

>Cold Steel 2
>story progression
Haha...

Someone care to tell me just what the FUCK is so special about Trails in the Sky? Explain it to me you fucking weebs.

I got my friend into the series and he literally felt the same way, and so did I. It just seems like the whole cube and Phantasm thing is a contrived way to make another game where they can reuse some assets with no addition to the story, but after playing the game I felt more like they built the game that way because they just had so many different things they wanted to do to wrap up the Liberl trilogy that they couldn't fit into a more normal adventure-y game like SC.
Even if you don't end up liking the game as much as I did, the buildup and backstory you gain from the doors will definitely enhance your experience of the later games, so it's worth playing regardless.

Depends, will Anelace be in it?

Attached: 0629e410d7b57f52e116495ad1f8ac4d.jpg (1000x1505, 234K)

Hopefully not since given everything that's happened so far, she'd be fucking useless compared to the others.

will there really be an announcement

Attached: 1557351363235.png (564x566, 262K)

The story is absolute forgettable shit, so feel free to skip all cutscenes, you'll save yourself dozens of hours. Gameplay is fun. Lots of waifus to choose from.

Yes, Cold Steel 6 is in development.

based skyboomer

This except the gameplay is mediocre and easily broken by Arts in the earlier games and Crafts in the later ones.

Estelle is a slut. And please contain your autism

Attached: crehaturds.jpg (1391x1910, 1.53M)

That's exactly what makes it so fun.

really conflicted if i should stay up for sen shit

Attached: pascal the dog is here.jpg (828x811, 446K)

lolicon should be hanged

Attached: ll.jpg (240x240, 24K)

Well if you stay up you can shitpost if the stream is shit. I think thats worth it. Otherwise, you get to set to see the new kiseki game announced

post her ass

LESS THAN 1 HOUR

40 MIN

>Cold Steel 2
>Better than anything

Dumb twintail bimbo sluts should be drowned in Lake Karachay

Attached: shizukuniggers.jpg (611x1245, 241K)

man i thought CS2 will be like SC

Anelace is Richard tier, she'd be fine in a fight.

I want a Falcom Mystery Dungeon

no no no I didn't touch her this time

Attached: C_fc_tita.jpg (180x180, 13K)

Haha, how cute...

i love rean

Attached: 1548013395221.png (597x800, 340K)

I wouldn't actually mind this. Tokyo Xanadu wasn't very good, but it was definitely a diamond in the rough, I wish we can see it improved upon.

I liked it quite a bit more than any of the sen games. And they're still pumping out sen shit, apparently.

It begins

I'll post important updates here and there. They're saying that they'll give us as much info as they can (as in what they're allowed to reveal now).

how long is this supposed to go for

The story is supposedly 60% done as of CS4 (9 games)

Olivier is the shadow protagonist of the series

i mean the stream

oh, no idea

They're basically just reflecting and giving their thoughts on all the games in the series for now, right?

>Anelace is Richard tier,
Lmfao

Yes. The only remotely interesting thing they've mentioned was that originally Joshua and Estelle's roles/personalities were swapped in terms of the setting and plot, but then they changed it before release to have the MC be a bright, cheery, straightfoward girl.

She's pretty good.

Attached: 20.jpg (1435x896, 257K)

many many hours gematsu.com/2019/06/trails-series-15th-anniversary-commemoration-new-title-start-special-broadcast-set-for-june-29

>literally beat Richard and got Jinu

>dark and brooding Estelle

Attached: 1549787207792.webm (1280x720, 231K)

Dodged a bullet there

Attached: 1539903677399.jpg (1528x2046, 200K)

thanks user

Did you not play Third?

/ourgirl/

Attached: fag.jpg (777x243, 70K)

After SC they were planning on jumping into the empire arc, and Rei only exists because The Third happened. Also, balancing The Third's gameplay was tough because they added in a bunch of playable characters in since the game was made for fanservice and to answer questions players had.

I should also warn people that I'll probably miss a lot of references they make since I only recently got into the series.

Calvard when

This is known, although a bit less known, info

>tfw no Estelle gf

Attached: sex scene.jpg (684x234, 56K)

Rei?

That's fine user, thanks for what you're doing.

who the fuck is rei

Like I said, I'm new to the series. I just happen to know moon so I can translated the important bits, or at least what sounds important or interesting.

Rei, zero, 零, whatever.

17:00 – Opening
17:04 – Trails Series 15th Anniversary Retrospective
18:00 – Guest Talk Corner
18:20 – Trails Series 15th Anniversary Goods Announcements
18:25 – Questions and Answers with Falcom President Toshihiro Kondo
18:40 – Information on Falcom’s Latest Titles

>Rei, zero, 零, whatever.
oh

so no game announcements?

*claps*

this is so cringe ... what the hell japan just show the game

>has fantastic long flowing hair
>ruins it with retarded pigtails
Estelle is the definition of a bimbo

Japan never just shows the game. Have you ever seen any of those Atlus streams?

I guess you weren't here when they announced persona 5

I'll just wait for the translated news, I don't know enough Japanese to make it worthwhile to watch a stream that long.

There's literally a fucking schedule user, you don't have to watch the whole thing if you don't want to

Attached: atlus.jpg (502x734, 166K)

They were originally going to have Sen star a soldier, but they decided that was too restrictive in terms of role playing and building bonds with comrades, so they made him a fucking high school character.

Never change, you stupid yellow monkeys.

bati

You don't have a good excuse to find lost cats as soldiers haha...

>Cold Steel garbage
>greatest anything
It can't even manage not being the worst arc in its series.

Compared to an NGO peace keeper and a cop?

kek

Attached: trails_in_the_sky_s_estelle_and_joshua_riyo_style_by_stormowl2_dceyozs-pre.png (344x279, 138K)

Any news on whether or not the 3rd CS is getting a PC port?

I've been holding back on even playing the games because i wanna play through the entire 4 games back to back withoat any breaks. I have autism

Because I played them before they implemented Turbo mode

What they actually mean by "too restrictive" is "it wouldn't let us rake in cash from retarded otaku who have no standards so that we don't have to put effort into the story and characters anymore"

For me, it's Anelace

Attached: 1535972037416.jpg (980x1260, 162K)

But soldiers work as law enforcement in Erebonia, Liberl, and to a lesser extent Crossbell. With how understaffed the Erebonian Bracer Guild is, it wouldn't be weird at all.

Realistically in 2021 maybe
Have fun waiting at least 7 more years for 4 haha...

I want to do nothing but stand guard at my post until my shift's over too

Yeah. Doing homework is much more exciting than standing guard.

How much did these paid audience get for 2 hours of sitting and clapping?

I got up to pee so I missed some of what they were saying, but when I came back they were saying people might have gotten tired of the current arc, but they still had questions to answer so they needed to keep making games.

>we know you're sick and tired of this shit arc being shoved down your throat over 4 bloated games full of retarded, unnecessary filler
>but because we were too incompetent to keep the arc succinct we have to shove more of this bullshit down your throat to answer questions you don't care about
bravo Falcum

Now they're talking about how they fucked up game balance.

What question to answer? Rean's canon wife? Rean's child? Rean and Crow affairs? Fucking moon.

They're talking about 2/3/4, not the newest one.

have sex

with Rean

Sara is obviously his canon wife

Attached: 1537440.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Why is Sara hotter in 3/4
than in 1/2? It's a sequel.

Apparently there are some cryptic lines in IV regarding taboos of the world that hint at some stuff that might come up later in other worlds. I haven't played through Sen yet though, so I have literally no context for any of this.

Only waifufags aka virgins like Cold Steel series.

We already knooooooooow

Taboo of the world is about a world outside of Zemuria therefor outside of Aidios's power. It's about McDude.

They're just reading messages from fans now, and obviously the ones they pick are all along the lines of "When I played your game, I started crying and cumming at the same time, thank you for making such a moving work!" instead of hard questions about what they're doing with the series. Don't expect anything remotely worthwhile for a while.

I want to hear Towa say "I'm cumming"

I want Towa to be deleted from the series since she's the worst character in Falcom's catalog.

>I started crying and cumming at the same time
Games for this feel?

This shit is why we all stick with based western games now. Western writers actually have experience.

Star door 15

Attached: 1536013670615.jpg (800x800, 313K)

Isn't it about time to make a sequel to this?

Attached: Ys_vs_Sora_no_Kiseki_Alternative_Saga_Box_Art.png (220x379, 174K)

@468518297

0/10

SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1561079809137.png (1154x1062, 819K)

me

When she started the game and they were sending her scripts for her lines, they sent a bunch of cardboard boxes to her house to the point that it looked like she was moving.

I'd prefer a Ys V remake, but that'd be interesting as well.

They had trouble finding someone willing to translated it because of the sheer volume of the scripts.

Don't you burgers feel pathetic? Staying up this late for a shitty stream? You could easily wake up and find out later

>a fan plays through the game doing a readable main scenario translation during it
how fucking lazy are the localization companies?

dumb burger

Joke's on you its 12 am here and I woke up for this.

Super lazy just like you.

Jokes on you, it's 11 AM where I'm at

Towa's going to become more important in the world, so expect her to keep showing up in the series. They even made a joke about a spinoff starring her.

>readable

oh shit Natsu is here

lmao he could pass off as cosplaying Lloyd

20 min more!!!!

Attached: 1502495365341.jpg (800x953, 412K)

They're just shameless plugging some 15th anniversary goods.

>eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh kaaawaaiiiiiii
what is it with nips and overacting?

Why the fuck are they shilling some merchandise products?

Fujos have won

HAHAHAHA

GAY REANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Attached: 54446581_124148695404652_1625514182219591905_n.jpg (320x320, 15K)

and yet he still manages to fuck Estelle and Tita on the side
just how does he do it bros

Not surprising since she's blood related with Nayuta.

that butt must be extremely tight from all that bracer training haha

Attached: 1497301577542.png (223x292, 146K)

>he still manages to fuck Estelle
Where did this meme start?

Rean interacting with Estelle

literally the moment estelle & co were announced for sen 4

>two characters interact
>people insist that they're fucking
Let's not sink to the level of the nips.

Rean has fucked every female in Erebonia

KONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You just know

Attached: HAHA'ED.jpg (918x650, 148K)

that was a fucking nice piece of art

>First question
>When's the next game coming?

Reanfags were a mistake

Estelle won again!

Attached: image.jpg (240x240, 21K)

time to sleep

>Why do you guys change the main character each time?
Holy shit, the nips are trying to trick them into making more Rean.

Won the privilege of sucking a real Erebonian's dick, maybe.

Oh good, I can finally drop this series.

>not dropping it when CS2 released

They got asked if they're remaking/making EVO versions of Zero and Ao, and the president said that they all like those EVO versions since it makes games easier to go back and play, and it sounds like he's working on ports of Ao and Zero.

I wouldn't bother unless you're a weeb. I couldn't stomach it.

It's cringe weeb shit hated by everyone on this board.

based leddit

have sex

It's ironic obviously.

Fucking based as fuck. Kiseki incels on suicide watch as usual.

Chadol ys win again.

Attached: chadol.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

He said the same shit last year but nothing happened.
siliconera.com/2018/07/30/zero-no-kizeki-ao-no-kiseki-might-be-ported-to-playstation-4/

Rean-kyoukan~!

Attached: 1534904731556.png (1280x2282, 2.9M)

this but unironically

dilate

REAN KYOUKAN, GIVE ME DICK, PLEASE

Attached: tfw juna.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Estelle is too bright to the point that she's almost inhumanely endearing, but Luna (or whatever he name is) is like a more grounded version of Estelle, and like an MC.

CALVARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

see that mountain?

>uh... it'll be about another 15 years to finish this

>female and male MCs

Are we finally leaving the waifu shit behind?

>All we can say is that these 2 are important in the next arc
>We're sure you have your own theories, but we can't say which are correct
It sounds like if you've read the novels you'll have an idea of who the girl is.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SKY BRO

no we just get even more

They said we should know the girl on the left, and the location on the right.

FUCK FUCK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANFUCK FUCK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REANF FUUFAFAF}AF}ACK REAN

What did they announce?

Rean is the best

Attached: 1514065841653.jpg (760x491, 60K)

They showed us a screenshot of Rean&Elise in Ymir and Noel's butt

They gave no real news, and no actual date for when the next news comes. Absolutely fucking based. I'm very glad we all spent 2 hours watching that.

Not a damn thing.

Noel's AAASSSSSSSS

Attached: 1560228329817.jpg (406x371, 89K)

Noel and Ymir (with the foot bath)

I think they're upgrading or using a new engine for prettier graphics.

twitter.com/HDKirin/status/1144907636275474435?s=19

Attached: IMG_20190629_055924.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Yeah, that's what all the nips on 5ch are saying.

Looks the same to me

>even tales of series evolved
>falcom shit still looks like ps2 trash
PS5 real soon

Nakata makes up for it as usual.

>We need hyper realistic graphics!
No thanks, I'll take good art style with games that don't take 4 years minimum each.

well that was waste of time ..

22222222222 hours for two SCREENSHOT

>Our Rean again

Attached: 1550104575507.jpg (406x283, 49K)

I'd fuck Rean

>Elliot's VA is a woman
what?

I don''t think it is very uncommon. Luffy's is too.

her voice make my PP hard

Just like Cedric's.

Based on what the nips are saying, we likely won't get any real info until Ys IX comes out, and then after that the first info we'll get is probably about the spinoff they hinted at (or maybe even Ao/Zero ports). So yeah, we waited 2 hours for a screenshot of Noel's butt, and some goods they wanted to shill.

>we
Speak for yourself tard, i browsed these threads occasionally while i was playing DOOM.
Only the low IQ tards actually watched that bullhshit

You know what, I can't disagree.

>Speak for yourself tard
Given that I can actually understand them, I had to watch the whole thing to hear what they were saying. That's how watching a live event works.

Who the fuck cares about trails I want a fucking release date for YS IX in america. Why its so hard for these game to be localized. YS VIII did great here so there is no reason to make us worried

bruh animeexpo is literally next week just calm your tits

>animeexpo
Ironic weebs cancer for normalfags

>being so retarded that he thinks a Ys game won't come over here

Yeah, niche Japanese games that were once solely on PC platforms tend to have that problem. Just gotta wait it out for now, fellow adventurebro.

Attached: 1552929362795.png (256x224, 5K)

which is where all the localization groups are announcing their shit including SC and NISA

Post Noel butts

Attached: D-OHsonUEAAOzSJ.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Is this worth 2 hours?

No. If it was Rixia's butt then it would have been worth