Pokemon Master - New mobile game

youtube.com/watch?v=IGKumw3eti8
>new pokemon mobile game
Will you play this after sword&shield shit storm?

Attached: 1560999662756.png (1366x768, 936K)

I'll be giving this game a shot instead of sword and shield. I'm still wary because gachashit, but it does look more interesting to me than ss

how is that the most successful franchise in the world keeps releasing half assed cheap games instead of innovative game changer titles that shake the whole industry?

Give dating sim element (^~^)

Because
L $
$ O
D $
$$$
$ OF $
E $
$ M
O $
$ N
E $

this gacha looks better than swoshi LOL

No, I don't care enough about pokemon to drool over a waifu game just because they try to pander me. But if it works on you then congratulations.

>tfw this is the game that will prove Masuda right.
haha

>post yfw the mobile game not by gamefreak will have 800+ pokemon and sword/shield won't

Attached: 1561124516557.jpg (560x500, 95K)

If it was for the games alone pokemon would not be more successful than GTA. TPCi makes most of the money from merchandise, the amount they actually decide to use in the game is a misterty.

they made her hips so wide

I've finally found that gachashit is just shit so no

I'll give it a shot. I'm not spending money on jpegs though.

As long as there's no microtransactions.

We done know that it only has 65 at launch. How many they plan to add is still up in the air.

there obviously will be. the real question is how playable will it be without spending any shekels

>new
We’ve known about it, get out from under your rock.

It’s not jpegs it’s models

You’re pretty dumb.

>3v3
sounds shit

I'm still weary about how the gacha model will come into play here, but please add in the cuties from the spinoffs! I really hope this doesn't go down the road of FEH and their "we'll be careful about powercreep" speech

Attached: 1485813948698.jpg (1024x1161, 181K)

>Being this late with the news

Go back to wageslaving or school.

can't wait to rip these models and port them into blender

DeNA literally making a moblie game that looks better than the mainline game. Wow Gamefreak how are this far behind? This is fucking embarrassing.