Comfy level sharing and feedback thread

Comfy level sharing and feedback thread

Attached: 59b.jpg_orig.jpg (1440x1073, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/EEDF-0000-03E9-8B84
supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/C494-0000-03EA-CBF4
youtube.com/watch?v=uPT8J2p7DoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Cant say anything bad about nintendos rehash
Oof this place has gone to shit

First for fuck all of you.

reposting my buzzsaw forest, any feedback would be cool

T19-BV6-BMF

So the amiibo costumes are definitely gone right

You guys think there is any chance of them adding the feature in a patch down the road?

Its not about people saying bad things about it, its about people being faggots about it and shouting at people for liking things.

One could hope we do get them. We'll just have to wait and see.

hoping in

reposting my new master piece

Maybe if you pay money

All these stupid Switchfags paying money for their shit online lmao. Where my Wii U bros. at? It really was Nintendo's last based console. Maximum comfy.

Then make your own thread complaining about it

No one is trying to stop you from playing the game retard

Posted in the last threat but I made a level that uses the Hammers crates and clear pipes and I think it's good
596-GH0-T5G

Made a level with a few mini puzzles, hoping to make more impressive stuff later.

WJG-158-W1G

>Making multiple threads about the same game
What are we on reddit?

I like Mario maker too. I fucking love it. But I also know that ANYONE who enables these business practices from Nintendo ABSOLUTELY DESERVES to be bludgeoned to death in their sleep.

friendly reminder that NSO with Mario Maker is ten dollars for a year of service.
you are getting this butthurt over ten dollars. over literally 2.7¢ per day.

>friendly reminder
Thanks shill.
Now fuck off and die, you piece of shit.

Ten dollars is a lot when your income is zero, user. Don't you feel sorry for them?

Here's my level, "Pipes in the Sky"
TPF-7D1-R1H

>paying for online
lmao, wii u didn't have to do that.
we got free mario kart, free smash, free mario maker, etc.

>implying anyone believes you have income
Does your mom even know you use her credit card like this, you scummy little shit?

Here's your thread now fuck off I get it you wanna complain, critique whatever but for the love of god can you let comfy level sharing just be comfy level sharing

Your shitty morals aren't worth $20/year.
Of course paying for online sucks but every console requires it and it is not going to change just because some angry anonymous nobody is complaining on an imageboard.
You sell out every single day of your life in various ways. So shut the fuck up

If someone has zero income, buying vidya shouldn't be a priority. Certainly not a priority to minge and complain either.

Posting mine

2V3-BJR-J2G

pay me 2.7 cents a day for the rest of your life and i wont kick you in the teeth. i know i didnt used to make you pay me for not kicking you in the face, but now you have to pay me. it isnt a lot of money. what, are you poor or something? pathetic poor cuck, just give me money.

You're not actually going to kick anyone's teeth in so your metaphor doesn't work

>"Buh dude, you're only adding an extra $20 to your annual costs per year! A slightly downgraded "sequel" port of Bing Bing Wahoo alone is worth the price! I enjoy only having 32 levels to work with!"
yes goy don't ask questions, just consume product

Attached: 1363196223107s.jpg (219x186, 7K)

Good. Post more shitty threads.
The sooner you fucking children get locked away on /vg/, the better.

>but every console requires it
Gee, I guess you should use something else for multiplayer.

But no, you decide to eat shit, and cause the rest of us to get served shit sandwiches too.

And like the child you are, you take zero responsibility.
Fuck you.

>tfw I want to create fun levels with Yea Forums
>don't want to throw money out for Nintendo Shit Online
God, this really sucks.

right because metaphors are always about things that actually happen. that's what the word means.
christ on the cross, you're a moron.

we knew you were going to need online for months. why are people bitching now?

If anything /vp/ might be a promise land to get away from this shit

I just play to run through the levels, not make them. It's a lot more enjoyable than fetch quest simulator that's Assassin's Creed.

If you could make the moving platforms even slightly faster go for that. Otherwise fun level!

Posted at the end of last thread:
Shilled this last thread, got some critique, and made some updates. Booper Blasters: YP2-2BJ-31G

Hope you enjoy lads

Attached: D-M-kqRUEAAhwRF.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Yes it does.

I set my alarm just to get up, get some mowing done early, and be at the store when it opened, but then I realized the shit nintendo pulled and I'm fucking livid.

You literally cannot optimally criticize something with infinite replayability driven primarily by the subjectivity of user-created content.

granted, i havent been following smm2 closely, but i only found out today. i never would have dreamed that you would need an online subscription to play single player mario maker. its ridiculous.
i guess I'M the idiot for assuming someone wouldn't piss in my eyes. fuck me, i guess.

Attached: 1536595828177.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

lmao youve been posting in this thread for hours. dont you have anything better to do on a friday night

>Implying there's a trial period where you must stop pointing out corrupt practices when it ends

Attached: jsNISZd.png (189x174, 70K)

Ok first level made since the WiiU.

Short and relatively easy.
R4F-7B6-GTG

let me know what you think. im gonna keep making levels either way might as well as get some feed back from faggots on Yea Forums.

Reminder that anyone complaining about $20 is a third worlder spic. Any white man in a prosperous Western nation makes that in a couple minutes of honest work.
So don't waste your time arguing with sub humans.

thanks! is that possible? i didnt see any movement options

Reposting my Blinking block level, feedback appreciated
TF3-Q57-05G

HJW-6LC-LKG

Attached: 1556106365927.png (471x560, 339K)

Reminder that the Story Mode does not need a subscription to play, and has 100 levels in it.

5F4-665-TSF

Reposting from the other thread, first ever level would like some feedback

Attached: 1539772435867.jpg (750x530, 270K)

my ice cave level
tried to go for aesthetics
1HS-P7L-Y0H

Attached: 1547423683814.gif (231x320, 367K)

I made a course about swinging.

HSH-NW0-WDG

Attached: D-M--YkVAAAMM75.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Tbh the main reason I bought the 70 dollar bundle is so that I can get access to the vouchers.
I bought 2 pair for FE, Astral Chain, Links Awakening and Daemon X Machina. I might another pair for Luigis Mansion 3 and Dragon Quest Xi S.

Just got the game, and made something quick.

T5H-DSW-31G

You can play the story mode without the online if that's any better

Sure you can.

For example: "Wow, has anybody noticed how the prequel to this infinitely replayable game DIDN'T require a subscription?"

This is what makes 2 into an undeniable downgrade.
You trade a few extra parts for what?

I'm winding down for bed.
All I'm really trying to get across here is very simple:
You are living garbage that is ruining gaming, and being the magnanimous person I am, I hope you die painlessly via bus accident.

The real issue with the paid online is the long term effect on the games playability. In 20 years time will I be able to go on mu switch and play user levels on this game? Will I have to keep paying 20 dollars forever? Will switch online services still be functioning 20 years? 10 years?

gaming was ruing a long time ago by people who paid for Xbox live. we aren't ruining gaming, we just don't care enough to fight a lost battle.

I've only made two levels so if you got any feedback that'd be cool
Survive the Fish Bones
LQK-DBN-MTH
Out of the Woods (Wario Land 3)
5CK-HMH-JBG

>gaming was ruing a long time ago
Yes, I'm fully aware that you are wallowing in shit and think it makes no difference.

However, for the sake of maintaining perspective, I am offering you the service of reminding you what worthless filth you are.

god theres so much stink in this thread over $10 for a fucking year. i understand its shitty and nintendo is scummy. i agree with you. but i dont think its worth getting your panties in a twist this hard over what is less than 1 dollar a month

This. People don't put the blame where it lies. MS started this shit, and once they did it shifted the market to where PS and Nintendo could no longer justify leaving that money on the table.

Y98-V13-W1G
Swamp-themed level with various split paths and loads of piranha plants. It's been a longass time since I made a Mario, so I might've gotten a little rusty.

Attached: 1559423356091.jpg (665x670, 76K)

that's not an issue with paid online, that's just an issue with online games in general. It doesn't even require them being that old, Gravity Rush 2 was a current gen game and it had its servers shut down cutting down on its content. Mario Maker 1 had free online, but in 10-20 years it too will probably be "unplayable" because it won't have it's online features anymore.
Mario Maker 2 will die one day, and after that point it'll only have it's 100 single player courses plus whatever courses you yourself make, everything else will be gone.

76Q-5Q1-7DF

Last time I am posting this because I posted it once and got some good feedback from an user. Before I make another level I'd like to see what others feel so I can capitalize on my strengths and work on my weaknesses!

I hope you have as much fun playing as I had making it!

Attached: 1561576705769.gif (128x128, 10K)

DSP is playing this game he might beat it tommorow who knows but there has to be troll stages of him out there like in smash

no it wont.
would a free online service last forever? no.

we both know the servers will come down sooner or later. there is a chance that paid online servers will be online longer, would not count on it but hey there is a chance.

Posting my Super Mario Maker 1 levels I made recently.
supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/EEDF-0000-03E9-8B84
supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/C494-0000-03EA-CBF4
Miiverse is long dead so I can't take any screenshots bigger than the thumbnail that autogenerates when you make a level. Each of these levels were made with the design goal of only using 2-3 types blocks, enemies and objects.

Attached: file.png (640x240, 143K)

User-created content is really hit-or-miss though. Hopefully the rating system does the job for filtering out shitty levels.

YES GOY, KEEP USING WHATABOUTISMS. OUR SHODDY PRODUCT NEEDS TO LOOK MORE SHINIER THAN THE OTHER TRASH IN THE MARKET.

You're wallowing in shit just as much as the rest of us. you are denying yourself a good time because the price went up from $60 to $80. Hell you look even stupider when you realize $80 is probably less than games cost when you were growing up if you account for inflation.

I have no idea that sucks if there isn't they are pretty slow. I'm just playing everyones levels rather than making my own
Never found that on off switch to turn on the blocks but otherwise great level. Forcing you to to a super bounce off an enemy that moves erratically is fun.

im so happy they brought back the mii-verse style comments instead of just having pre-made comments for everything.

Because people like you accept that scumminess, you are literally the ENTIRE REASON I won't be playing this game (y'know, me being somebody with standards).

Its called "enabling".
EVERY COMPANY is going to suck as much money as possible out of you. Its what they do.
The fault is YOURS for going along with it.

So stop, or just fucking choke and die.
You prevent the harm you're causing with either option.

honestly by that point you will be playing mario maker 10 or the switch will be homebrewed to hell where there will be custom servers or whatever

YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY THAT I FORGOT TO LOOK AT YOU WITH MY GLOWING SIKH

Attached: janken.png (499x425, 196K)

After you beat the first big blooper, and do the jump from the pipe to the blaster there's a hidden block above it that brings you to the switch Glad you liked it!

hopping in, will let you know in a few minutes!

I don't think you understand how poor and pathetic it makes you look when talking shit about a petty $20 a year subscription fee, especially when compared to alternatives.

>you are denying yourself a good time
There are millions of options for good times in this world, user.

None of them are worth selling out yourself and the rest of the gaming public the way you fag enablers are.

ok i literally dont care retard lmao its $10 a year
just fuck off

>so poor he can't afford $10 for a whole year

Can anyone break mario's crazy castle? 36H-9LM-QKF

So far, finding the build a castle levels more entertaining than what random nobodies have produced thus far.

>There are millions of options for good times in this world, user.
so leave the thread and go find them

Noticed some hanging coins at the very top of the screen toward the middle that I never could get to too, unless thats exactly what you're referring to. But yeah good job really liked that level. Not too hard but has an element of challenge is the sort of level I love.

>snoy fags seething

Attached: sonygaffer.jpg (1020x231, 24K)

>turn on game
>stare at the make a course screen for about 10 minutes
>get depressed and turn off game

I was like this with Mario Maker 1. I wound up never playing it. I don't understand why...

All these fucking apologists holy shit. I guess the Bing Bing Wahoo memes are true, people will defend literally anything Nintendo does as long as you slap the Super Mario seal of approval on it.

Mario is literally the new Oprah Book Club.

Alright just a moment.
Ahem
Ahem
Fuck NSO is bad
Fuck NSO is good
Fuck Mario Maker 2
Fuck Jannies
and above all else fuck shitposters

Yes, obviously you don't care. This is why you are objectively scum.
You shouldn't be upset when you act scummy, and then somebody calls you scum.

In fact, you should expect to have this designation reinforced basically every day of your life until you make the choice to rejoin the human race.
It is literally the only thing you deserve.

>Custom servers
Hopefully. I don't intend of buying any more consoles after this generation.

>so far finding the expertly crafted works done by trained artisans more entertaining than the hastily thrown together works of amateurs
you don't fucking say. what a groundbreaking opinion.

uuuuh, open up to the main menu and see what emotion it will trigger

go back to your CuckU

Very good level user! I had a blast going through and you had a nice attention to details. If I saw this in a main Mario game I would not even be phased.

>It's only bad when Nintendo does it
link a single post of you sperging out in a PS4 thread about their SIXTY DOLLAR internet fee, or else you're a gigantic hypocrite and a faggot with no real values either.

11T-1PH_SWG

Hot off the press.
This one's a pretty tough enemy hell level.
My last one wasn't that bad but it's got a 1 percent clear rate, so I wonder if this one will get beat or if people with just get boned.

Attached: 1560197976497.png (257x257, 8K)

There's a good time to be had in making fun of Nintendo kids as they impotently try to justify their lack of financial sense.

And its not like they're in a position to judge, being literally the lowest of the low on Yea Forums.

I'm not fucking poor, I'm just not retarded. Why pay for something that was free? This is why the Wii U is better.

Reposting a level I made because the thread closed shortly after. Mainly want to know if I progress the difficulty well enough. I tried to start with a safety net, then ramp up what you learn as you go, but I'm not sure if I did it correctly.

Nippy Grip Castle
RQ6-9W8-F3G

Attached: nipparuni.jpg (290x174, 6K)

i got two now
first one is: New Super Mario Bros 2: 3D world
F35-QN1-25G

Seocnd one is: Bowser's Air Assault
W8D-NF8-GTG

Attached: D-MXWNUUcAA26JO.jpg (1200x675, 143K)

is there an easier way to paint the walls with ground tiles, like if I'm making a cave level or something? it's tedious to go square by square

Now wait just a moment how can Nintendo kids be the lowest of the low? I mean isn't an adult making fun of children for liking things made for a child even worse?

>can put wings on a Goomba's shoe
>can't put wings on a Yoshi
>it just goes on the egg
Such a stupid limitation

Lol, what does that even mean?

Also, what could possibly be more cucked than shelling out a subscription for Mario Maker?

I mean god damn, user, you paid FULL PRICE, and then they demanded more money and you were meekly like, "yes sir...".
It'd be fucking funny if it didn't impact me.

More like Bowser's Anal Assault am I right?

Shifting Sand Land

R01-GSV-NSG

>microsoft and sony require paid online to access content in a game
>nobody bats an eye
>nintendo does the same thing
>people start crying about nintendo being jews

Attached: 1531195694937.jpg (1920x816, 659K)

decent

Obviously I don't LIKE paying for online, but why bother complaining about it if its not going to change and its such an insignificant fee?

>too good for normal
>too bad for expert
it hurts...

Just finished my second stage, Snowtop Summit
(SMB3, traditional)
51Q-4P2-JBG

I'll repost my first stage as well, Pesky Pipes (SMW, also traditional)
TYT-WGQ-TJG

I've played Mario games literally my entire life, and I've beaten just about all them so I like to think I have a good grasp on what's good design vs. hot garbage, so please let me know if this isn't correct.

>just don't complain though
You Switch apologists are tiring.

its only not ok when nintendo does it

I haven't ventured into the online part yet. Where do I enter these codes?

>isn't an adult making fun of children for liking things made for a child even worse?
Of course not.

My gentle ribbing about how you should die in a fire JUST MIGHT provoke 1 out of 100 of you shitty children to improve yourselves and think critically.

Not only am I justified in what I say, due to it being objectively true, but I'm creating a potential catalyst for positive change.

On the other hand, Nintendo kids literally make Nintendo games UNPLAYABLE for every person who's responsible with money.
There is no worse sin on Yea Forums.

Look, pal. Don't get uppity just because your levels are mediocre, bozo.

I'm going to keep doing it just so it continues to fuck you over so you will never be able to play.

trying snowtop summit

Trying to do interesting things this time around. Last game I just made regular ass Mario levels.

Anyway this isn't particularly hard T3Q-RC8-GTG but I'd like to get some feedback. I don't think I'm doing this idea justice so I'm gonna try it again after I've had more fun with all of the mechanics in this game.

Right hand side of the Course World menu.

I'm still waiting for you to reply to this you spineless hypocrite.

I never said YOU should stop complaining, that was just my reasoning of why I'm not complaining. If it bothers you that much just stick with the first game or play Lunar Magic.

You can criticize it but I don't know what kind of response you expect in a thread full of people playing the game and sharing levels. Are you some kind of retard?

>microsoft and sony require paid online to access content in a game
>nobody bats an eye
>nintendo does the same thing
>suddenly it's okay because everyone else did it

I can't make a level. I'm so uncreative. Fuck this shit.

Can I get some advice on how to
>pace my levels better
>make my levels look better
I want them to play well but I also want them to look nice. This game doesn't seem to have a lot of options for aesthetics so I'd like to know how you guys do it.

The great thing about weak-willed fag-enablers is that they're susceptible to peer pressure.

See, you are NOT "just playing a game", you are ACTIVELY FUCKING UP *MY* GAMES, and you deserve all the contempt I could possibly heap on you.

So yeah, fuck you, user.

Just make whatever the fuck you want, there is no wrong way to play really. That's the point.

that was fun user, a little easy but really well made

>tfw want to keep playing levels with anons and watch one guy sperg out over twenty bucks but spent the last 14+ hours Mario making.

I WILL get back to your stages guys, I just need to sleep a bit first.

Attached: 1436498813404.jpg (651x448, 31K)

>>nobody bats an eye
This is factually incorrect. Everyone bitched at Microsoft for doing it before Sony did it. Then when Sony did it, Sony drones started defending it, while Nintendo drones continued criticizing both. Then Nintendo is doing it and Nintendo drones suddenly start defending it.
I swear Yea Forums has the memory of a goldfish.

Attached: 1450692217509.png (878x1235, 36K)

Anyone know what the fuck these are?

Attached: 6C348243-6D15-428C-BC8E-1D9973ED95DF.png (86x116, 14K)

i wish there was a way to favorite certain creators so i can check in on what levels theyre making

I can't wait!

That's not me, but I'll answer:

I have never played a PS4 game that has hidden CORE FEATURES of a PRIMARILY SINGLE-PLAYER GAME behind a paywall.

That being said, paying for online is NEVER okay, but Mario Maker is the first single-player game that has tried to muscle me into it.

NEW COURSE

BASIC UNDERGROUND

CD2-6BL-74G

>This is factually incorrect
Oh, but it's okay for the other guy to say it.

Current Course List

KOOPA PARTY
CVW-P1G-FGG

SPEEDFALL
6XK-KQB-7MF

ICY CONDITIONS
YHC-61B-PNG

CHAOTIC SKIES
97L-TMP-BHF

BASIC UNDERGROUND
CD2-6BL-74G

Thought on obstacle like this?

Attached: smm - 3dw chuck gate.webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

it's called following

Pretty sure you can click on a creator's profile and hit the little star button to kinda subscribe to his content. I'd double check but my Switch is charging for the third time today.

Reposting from a couple of threads ago. Level in the webm is P90-Y5C-KTF

I have two other levels, but frankly they're not as good as the first one.
>Thorny Ascent: 911-GPR-YRF [3D World, Jungle] Level focused on climbing with the cat suit.
>On/Off Acrobatics: 1WX-DH4-HQF [SMB3, Sky] Level focused on collecting coins while on/off switches change erratically.

Attached: Stepping Stones.webm (1280x720, 1.05M)

You being pathetic has nothing to do with your console-war bullshit, you child.

Nigga i dont fucking give a shit lmao im sitting here playing levels and you're just being a bitch fuccboi.

I think the problem isn't defending a certain company. It's defending people using their money on whatever they want or can otherwise afford/budget in.

I'm not even sure what part of my post you're replying to. It's not okay when ANYONE does it, unless you feel obligated to defend that respective company. It's not okay when Microsoft does it, it's not okay when Sony does it, it's not okay when Nintendo does it, it's NEVER okay.

oh cool thanks

gives me Vietnam flashbacks to trying to beat that special stage in the very first kazio game

>CORE FEATURES
all of Mario maker's core features are there though. you can make and play mario levels in it. access to other people's levels is not a "core feature" anymore than online multiplayer is to other games with single player modes.

Made a level based on Super Mario Land'w 1-3. Had to compress it a little bit so that the level's layout could fit the screen, but I think I did a good job with it. Let me know what you though of it.

57P-QYM-LTF

Currently stuck at the checkpoint. Bouncing through these flying spinys is pretty tough but nothing thats gonna make me quit. Sorry for the hold up here

That seems perfectly fine to me. I would telegraph to the player what you need to do by putting the first area with that kind of gate on a higher plane so the player jumps and sees the enemy jump, just to refresh their memory quickly.

>He said, even though he was obviously posting online and NOT playing his shitty baby game
Did you get bored of it that quickly?

How long until the buyers remorse sinks in?

Will you be man enough to admit you fucked up, or will you hide it like a bitch?

what's the point of NSMB now that we have 3D World?

i really dislike the boss battle stages

That's personally been my thought lmao.

>access to other people's levels is not a "core feature"
And now we're back to the shitty Nintendo spin.

Fuck you, user.
I hope you fall face first into an ant bed, and your lying tongue gets eaten out of your mouth.

Just cleared, super awesome level, probs my fav implementation of crane so far. The vertical section is super fun and tight.
Only complaint is the boss is easy to cheese with a mushroom.
Difficulty is perfect imo. Feels challenging but fair and with good direction for the player to learn.

Bros I wish I had the game to come play with u ;_:

please stop replying to the bait posters so we can have our comfy thread. seriously go start a new thread for this shit

thanks, I'm going for solid design more then anything right now, need to get a grasp for whats fair.

it's too hard to tell because if Mario Maker 1 taught me one thing, it's that a shocking percentage of people in this world are really, really bad at Mario.

Attached: 1543115352315.jpg (842x944, 111K)

Of course. He's defending the game this thread is about. It's convenient.

I don't think it's about whether people are willing to pay, because there are always going to be people willing to pay for any bullshit as long as it's done in small quantities. It's about the publishers or companies charging in the first place. Don't yell at the whales for spending thousands in gacha games, they'd waste that money on something equally stupid even if they didn't play video games, yell at the companies who are exploiting those whales.
Obviously $20 a year, even $60 a year, is not the same as gacha gouging but I'm using it as a more hyperbolic example.

Wall jumps

Its called the pause screen and having a phone. But considering you are SO POOR that you can't afford $10, you've probably never even heard of a phone before. Goodnight Sweet Prince.

Fuck you, you shitty faggot.

The first Mario Maker had some shit levels but lots of really good and creative ones too, enough that it was more than worth buying. Webm related is the beginning of a level I made and Yea Forums liked it when I shared it.

Attached: cave_crasher.webm (853x480, 2.54M)

>It's not okay when ANYONE does it, unless you feel obligated to defend that respective company
Sooo....

Honestly the only thing I hate about the 3D World style are the backgrounds. Instead of being aesthetically appropriate they're literally 3D renders of levels from the game. It doesn't fit at all and makes the whole style feel unnatural as fuck to me

I think they are fine when it's just one giant boom boom or a Bowser you can obviously attack, not when it's GIANT WINGED MEOWSER GUARDED BY 15 FLYING DRYBONES WITH LAVA BUBBLES EVERY 2 SECONDS AND YOU NEED TO LAND EVERY FIREBALL WITH ONE FLOWER

If we're gonna have these types of threads, please someone make an anchor post right away so those of us that just want to play levels don't have to sift through the shitposting.

You sure do post exactly like that guy for being "not him". spineless hypocrite.

>t-t-the game doesn't suck!
>I-I'm just taking a break!
>Also, UR POOR
Lol, the cope on this faggot.

yeah difficulty is one thing i dont really understand how to get a grasp on. i'll have a level im obsessed with that ive been working on for hours and can complete every time will have like a 8% completion rate. its hard to view it objectively

This board is concentrated nintendo autism. Literally fanboys threaten to kill you for calling the Switch shit.

Oh wait, I see what you mean, I replied to the wrong poster. My apologies.
Just responding to say you're a faggot

Go drink your Snoylent

someone post the ericbutts reaction edit

Attached: 1561140870191.gif (200x200, 91K)

RDF-KGF-DLG

Rate the pun in my title

my first stage (Pesky Pipes) has a 10% clear rate, and difficulty wise I would call on par with World 5-6 in Super Mario World.

Unlike a shitty Nintendo apologist, I don't feel the need to lie to myself OR others.

That being said, did you have any response, or did you just want to make whiny accusations?

I believe in you user!

>let me go into this thread for a console i dont own and a game i dont have and shit it up
>lmao why are you fags getting annoyed
hmmmmm

Is there any way to zoom out in the level maker?

Why do so many of you quit after like 4 attempts? I ask because my levels are all slightly harder than normal (nothing expert) and I see such low % rates sometimes but I test them all on my roommate and at most he's taken only 10 tries on a level.

Please try my new level! It's a quick little course about breaking and entering.

YKG-CKM-9QG

Attached: Wiggler Break-in.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Being able to wall jump, ground pound, and air stall with old stuff

response to what? you didn't make a statement, you just wished me harm for not being mad at Nintendo for being the last company to go to paid online.

if you are in handheld, then pinching the screen like a smartphone works

>See someone make a comment on my course
>"Beat it!"
>Course was literally my second course, I tried to make it difficult enough where you wouldn't get bored, but still pretty easy except maybe like one part where you have to get your jumps precise, and even then, you can just wall jump back up
>Look at clears
>12/209
Holy fucking shit. Here is the course
Chug Chug Mountain: H4H-H2V-54G

Play my latest course too though. I worked much harder on it
Pipe Dreams: KYH-79Y-V1G

Attached: MP3 Thumbs Up.gif (384x216, 1.8M)

>Oof
Don't speak like you didn't just come here from Reddit.

Press in on the control stick 3 different zooms.

i was wondering this too for mine but i suspect they get played on endless mode and people just skip after 2-3 deaths

go back to gaia

>reddit has now coined the term "oof"

Damn, they've got better words than us. All we've got are cope seethe and dilate.

I'm pretty sure all my plays come from Yea Forums

>tfw own a switch
>tfw was planning to buy MM today
>But then found out about the paywall, and not being a child, altered my plans
Telling you that your game is shitty and that you should be LESS shitty is not an inherently bad-faith statement user.

TL;DR Protip: Suck Less.

How do you do the scroll lock camera thing?

We have a few more words.

Attached: rock_paper_scissors.jpg (843x903, 115K)

i want to get a music track sound effects to play for an entire level, is there any better way for it to do that other than just spamming it everywhere?

>not being mad at Nintendo for being the last company to go to paid online.
Why is it relevant that they're the last?

Y'know, I was right there with you a generation ago, talking about how shitty the 360 was for having paid online.

I didn't change, but what happened to you?

only other way i can think of is to attach it to something that stays on screen with the player. I think that only works for enemies though, since other objects don't play their sounds unless interacted with.

Why is everyone falling for what's obviously blunderfag's shitposting, come on be better then that.

How do i see my uploaded course's IDs for shraing?

Drag it onto Mario and the track will play through the entire course.

Anyone know how to unlock Pom Pom? I saw her in the trailer and wanted to make a level revolving around her ninja RNG gimmick.

Attached: bestgirl.png (268x235, 60K)

Can't you attach it to Mario and it just turns on and stays on?

How do you beat ,Yikes! Have sex?

It's probably because of your bullshit spike setup.

Faggot.

You probably just click and hold Boom Boom if I had to guess.

Put it on Mario directly.

>TFW no (You)'s
I should've sucked Nintendo's cock more, maybe then I would be able to get some...

Attached: Pepega.jpg (214x228, 7K)

The entire point of the game is centered around online you big dummy.

What teh FUCK is the point to play it by yourself dumbo

cover an entire row/column with blocks, I think it has to be the same block, I tried adding ice blocks inbetween and it didn't work

>12/209
One of mine's at 0/734. Your level was pretty easy too, must have had a toddler or something come upon it.

good god the lag online

user it's four jumps. There's even a baby mode path if you fall Git gud

Please try it user

Please dear god can we close these bars if we want to? I don't need the side ones open constantly.

My courses are complete ass, please play them.

13L-PM6-JYF
MLT-PGP-90G

Attached: caprisun.jpg (759x847, 48K)

Thorny Ascent was hard as sheeit

The 360 was two generations ago, the real question is where were you last generation when the PS4 went to paid online. I've asked you to show evidence you aren't a hypocrite and that you are still upset by that, but you're too busy singling out nintendo to do so.
If you had the conviction you claim to you'd easily be able to find a post in the past week you made criticizing PS+ in a thread for a sony game. But you haven't done that so you can't. Because you are a spineless hypocrite.

I beat your level so you can't tell me to get good, It's just a bullshit design and people don't care for that shit. You don't have to accept my criticism but don't cry like a bitch then.

WN8-5G1-1WG

I'm rusty since it's been a while since I last played MM1 but I tried to make an easy-ish level. Lemme know what you think.

Does anyone like one-room puzzles? Used to make these all the time in MM1. Here's an easy one I whipped together as a warm up:
>K57-PR3-1JG
Can't wait to make more complex ones with all the new course elements.

the new nes snow music is a banger. thanks koji

A Skipsqueak Jaunt
PYS-6LY-1SF

A level if you're winding down for the night and looking for something easy.

Attached: Mario Maker 2 Level Code.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

the SMB Sky and Mario 3 Snow themes are some of my favorite Mario tracks in recent memory

bit with the bully on the separated run blocks before a jump is horseshit desu

Very fun and clever level user! I smirked a few times at the second part because of the cleverness and you have a very good sense for placing secrets. I had a blast, thanks for making it user!

Nah I tried that, didn't work.

I just finished making my first level. I know it's short and easy but I'd like to see what people think. I had a lot of fun making it and hopefully I'll get better at coming up with levels in the future.

FTG-K46-5WF

Playable Princess Toadstool when?

Attached: F93C622B-00F1-4B98-A0F0-9B76C474482F.jpg (312x328, 24K)

So what will the dlc extra style be? Paper Mario? Mario 2? The newest 3d one?

3D World

are you in Mario 3D World? She's only in that.

>sit in level editor for over an hour
>make nothing
why am I so fucking neurotic and boring

it's offtopic a bit,but i'm really enjoying the story mode. the levels really show a lot of different level themes.

Reminder to not respond to blatant shitposting in this thread. Save that for non-level share threads please.

>tfw post my levels
>no one plays them
>i play other people's levels
it hurts

SMB3 Dangerous Winter
P9V-GMF-9CG
Survive a dangerous winter with some bosses at the end to keep you hot on your feet!

>enter level ID
>it's anything except OG mario or World

instantly dropped

Attached: babygrinch.jpg (640x640, 30K)

Odyssey is my guess.
I feel that way about myself. What you can do is look through the toolset and see what looks interesting. Then think about how you can design a very simple level around it.

actually, probably dlc.

I think the reason they dont want amiibo skins is so they have room to add characters in.

i think they didn't realize how big mario maker 1 would be and are going to capitalize on it big time

Anyone got any challenging levels?

but user, Mario 3 is the best theme?

shilling this again

a side story in my saga

this one tells a much more darker and sadder story of reality and what can come from it

enjoy

PPL-7KQ-Q9G

HG8-MH2-NSG

i just made this. it's World theme'd and is centered around killing Yoshi

I may be taking a break to masturbate in a moment here but if you post your ID I’ll play your level and respond with my thoughts within the hour.

Worth pirating just for the story mode?

Going to bed for the night gotta work at noon

Here's my current finished levels

KOOPA PARTY - 3D World
CVW-P1G-FGG

SPEEDFALL - SMW
6XK-KQB-7MF

ICY CONDITIONS - SMB3
YHC-61B-PNG

CHAOTIC SKIES- SMB
97L-TMP-BHF

BASIC UNDERGROUND - SMW
CD2-6BL-74G

there's already a way to play user created levels with a pirated copy. but yes,even the story mode is fun enough

first track no bulli
KCD-GR5-LGF

I fell into the water like in the middle of the course and i can still swim to the end (not winning doe) decent course.

Please be honest about your experience.

59N-WSP-VNF

Attached: 1561094230585.jpg (640x720, 152K)

MGH-C9J-90G
I have spent the last 4 hours figuring out how to do this level

Attached: 8ca.jpg (367x306, 30K)

BVH-MRX-PFF

>Think I'm making easy levels
>Even have them playtested by someone who doesn't play platformers at all to make sure.
>Have never made a level even since MM1 that has a clear rate above 15%.
This game has redpilled me that the average person is really fucking bad at Mario.

>Looking better
Symmetry, attention to detail, good taste, or just spam vines everywhere. Keep enemy variety low. Use things that match the theme and setting.
>Pace levels better
Official Mario levels are 25% platforming challenge, 25% nearly empty space, 25% optional challenges/secrets and 25% reward. Never have more than two mushrooms. In terms of length, anything under 1 full subworld is really short, but 2 full subworlds is too long. The harder something is, the shorter it should be. If, god forbid, your level has a lot of mandatory waiting then it should also be shorter than normal.

pretty good, just challenging enough to be interesting but not too hard to make me rage quit

here's my stuff
i'm working on a Luigi's mansion boss rush as well but it's probably going to take a lot longer than planned. i got just passed the Baby boss.

9C8-9S8-5JF

Fresh off the press. SMB 1 desert level. Collect ten red key coins, classic platforming sensibility.

Really? That sucks, but thanks

Weedin' Out the Wigglers!
A game of Pest Control, you have to hunt down and exterminate all the Wigglers eating the inside of the tree
KKH-JQB-Q9G

Attached: ww.png (229x333, 155K)

perfect, that's what i wanted. I just wanted to do something simple with that one

Cool idea, needs some tweaking. I just swam right below your bosses. Keep it up, user!

Pretty fun level user. Definitely a test pilot for your new toys but you pulled it off in a fun way.

I'm wanting to make two stacks of enemies move as one. Anybody know what I'm supposed to use to connect two stacks, if possible?

PUT HER INNN

Attached: 2C567902-BA68-404F-B300-516687BEA27A.png (191x235, 34K)

jesus fucking christ

Not bad! It was easy once I stopped dying to the first koopa. Maybe a little too easy, but with that many saws I'd drop it if I died too many times anyways.

Felt like a beta for an original mario level. I almost missed the secret end, but jumped my way back, that was a fun little puzzle.

Had fun. I started running out of time, so I stopped exploring and just dashed to the end. I didn't really utilize the skipsqueaks in a specific way, other than an enemy, but I can see it wasn't meant to be a puzzle level.

My level, check it out, if ya wanna.

I'm "playing" it right now and I think I already hate it.

I use the entire space but my levels always feel so short. What gives?

I wish there was some harder more interesting conceptual levels near the end, they really didn't showcase the extent to which you could use ! blocks and such

After failing hundreds of times I fucking did it. took me forever to find that star and I was beating my head into a wall thinking that first block was a troll block to fuck with me. Great level dude. Navigating the air spinys is fucking hard on bouncing platforms.

i like it. might use it myself

didnt have a wii u so first time playing mario maker ever and holy fuck i've been playing for 8 hours straight send help

One for all you gamers out there

FMT-Q9Y-SJG

what's this from?

I can't believe I fell for this Content Creator™ filler game.

This is so lame.

>still not able to play as wario

Attached: 83D67A83-1A78-4D70-9CA3-D78CD636E967.png (200x217, 76K)

fuck off you already took waluigi's spot in smash

You're good at clearing them fast.

fuck you for posting this

are you utilizing subareas?

Like wall jumps? Like Koopa Cars? Step up, punk

LVT-H09-4HG

Is anyone else having problems hitting the tape at the top in the Super Mario World style? I never seem to get rewarded for it.

>listen to all of Yamamura's tutorials
>still can't make a good level

Attached: 1538952449332.jpg (505x537, 29K)

I have so many ideas but I need a fucking stylus, man. I tried using the controller and it's fucking ass. I ordered some but I was seriously considering using my 3DS stylus like a fucking madman. Back to CTR for now, I guess.

Attached: 1533028164985s.jpg (250x221, 10K)

PYW.

Y3P-JQG-Q1H
First course with win condition. Get all 64 coins!

Tried giving bad players multiple options if they screw up per yanamuras dojo, and powerups here and there

I got to a point where there were Spikys everywhere but it was fun user

My first level based on piranha plants, its amazing how much time you can spend making the level and its still short and shitty as fuck, forcing you to spend more time trying to fix it as much as you can.

Attached: 1485854644756.jpg (473x355, 181K)

I cant find it bro, did you type it correctly?

stop making levels with snake blocks

if you're in the process of making one, delete it

Attached: 1558100844072.gif (456x404, 326K)

Ha! I am glad you enjoyed it user! I did not intend it to be as hard as it ended up being but I knew all the tricks and secrets going in! I am delighted and proud of you for sticking through it to the end!

Attached: 1561599193373m.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

UH
WIGGLERS, OR NIGGLERS AS I'D CALL THEM
good level user

Attached: ff.png (1011x730, 1.82M)

Fuck forgot to copy it what a retard
WG7-S5L-9MF

By the way you died 127 times!

Attached: 1561593514880.gif (420x236, 1.78M)

The hidden mushroom above the fire bro was a godsend.

>TPF-7D1-R1H
Thanks for all the free coins at the end user

>Ice physics fast erratically moving snake block over a bottomless pit

Attached: 1561399472498.jpg (517x440, 72K)

>with homing bullet bills and an angry sun

Im going to do it bros, i'm going to make ANOTHER 1-1 Hard Mode

>2V3-BJR-J2G
FUCK YOU

This, but calling Mario Odyssey rightfully bad gets a boatload of "tHiS iS bAiT" shitposts.

>not liking mario 3
>not appreciating NSMB and world for what they are
>actually liking OG bros style

I figured it'd be more, died mostly to the final 2 spinys on the jump platforms due to lack of momentum or jumping straight into them. In the end I don't think I ever properly figured out the timing but just got lucky

decent difficulty user, liked it

Anyone else just waiting for friend rooms to be added?

Attached: 0921740.jpg (632x353, 34K)

>and not being a child
PressXtoDoubt.png

I finally get it. I’ve been wondering: Why do people seem to love sucking Nintendo cock? Why are people defending making level sharing|downloading behind a paywall? Seems weird to champion a net negative.
But now I get it. Yea Forums drove you crazy and now you think good is bad and bad is good.

My game is still on the way but can someone tell me this:
Are escort object to flag levels exclusive to single player? Or are clear conditions only power/coins/enemy?
It feels like the perfect catalyst for multiplayer levels I want to make.

This one was a little rushed. I finished it quickly before work. Rising lava level with a verticle section. Quick tip, don't rush in after the first mushroom. Wait a bit.

C21-SSM-C7G

What's a good clear rate for a level to have? Im going for like, late game Nintendo challenge for levels

Im at 40% for one

faggot

Here is a narrative one.

1K3-L11-LXG

Is this a mod

Am I just blind, or did they get rid of the thing where a block could hold a mushroom or flower depending on your current status?

Attached: 1468462530327.jpg (1024x577, 68K)

Tell me about the physics, I have read that Super Mario Maker 1 always uses the same, modern Mario jumping physics and not the one that you have selected the tileset from. Is it still the same in SMM2? I have always thought that Mario in Super Mario World controls the best of all

Didn't have a WiiU so I never got into Mario Maker before this one. Grabbed it as a fun way to play Mario but I'm unexpectadly loving stage building.

I did my best to remake the first stage from Donkey Kong Country 2. Let me know what you guys think.

Course ID: W67-2CT-VNF

In my playtesting and upload checks I would run and hold b and navigate in the air. The momentum keeps you ascending and all you have to do is worry about manervouring in the air which can be tricky!

27 months; only paid like 10 bucks

>I started running out of time
My head told me to go with 250 seconds but I thought people would dislike it if ran too long. Valuable info. Thanks for trying it out.

physics are nearly identical across all tilesets. they all feel like NSMBU.

I think that's how it was in Mario Maker 1 as well.

As far as jump length and overall speed goes, they all play about the same. But there are differences between games: SMB3 and onward can slide down slopes, SMW has the spin jump, NSMB can wall jump, etc.

Some of these story mode levels are really great.

I'm surprised the clear rate is so low on that one. The only parts I'd consider really hard are the two triple-bounces, and there's a checkpoint immediately before each of them. I guess most people are still getting used to 3D World's controls.

It was at first, but later on it was patched in as a new option. I think they added it the same time as checkpoints.

Cheers. Guess that will take some time for me to get used to.

This had some neat ideas, if a little unpolished. The boss battle was too much shit thrown at you, though, you just had to hope to have enough powerups to last.

I figured this one out, so it WAS easy. Neat, and glad it was just a single room.

Pretty simple but I enjoyed it. Needs some fire yoshi.

They didn’t

Long-press a powerup and then click the mushroom from the context menu.

I was brainlet in the 9th level

>Took me 2 timeouts to put the spring in the hole

REEEEE

>faggots cant afford $1.60 a month

Attached: 1503024141428.jpg (633x651, 25K)

which fucking door is it

Mario 3 castle level

5ct-wkn-x0h

>justifying paying for online
i hate it just as much as everyone else but you niggers are just as bad as the snoy faggots.

so am i misremembering or did some of the old mario games have mushroom blocks where the direction of the mushroom comes out of the side mario is facing? here they all seem to come out going right

snake levels and autoscrollers are insta-skips for me. Admittedly they arent always shit but 99% of the time I'd rather just be playing a normal stage.
underwater sucks too but I usually give them a shot since theyre kind of uncommon

And some are absolute dogshit

Thanks anons, don't know why I didn't think to check the fire flower.

>can get 3 months for free right now otherwise it's just $20
>still being a bitch

>autoscrollers are insta-skips
That's why making is hard. No matter how long you work on idea there's always going to be someone who skips it anyway

One WHOLE dollar and sixty WHOLE cents
>justifying paying for a candy bar
>justifying paying for gas
>justifying paying for internet

Do we know what the Dislike button does yet? People were speculating it might just make the algorithm avoid the tags you regularly skip which seems like the worst case scenario and not actually helpful.

>the tree
Also, that Multiplayer Versus tag, jesus

How much of a downgrade did level making get without a stylus? Is it even that much worse?

It's not as bad as people seem to be making it out to be but it's not particularly pleasant, either.

whats the matter user, don't you like being on the wild ride?

It’s terrible but with a stylus it’s really great

I use a stylus. Controller isn't bad, it's just not optimal.

user you returning that he actually replied to. You probably left the thread, but I still think anyone who unironically pays for NSO are fucking dumb. PSN at least offers a messaging system and FREE games which some don't even have a trial period. Meanwhile, Nintendo uses it to fuck over their multiplayer first parties. Do you like Splatoon, Mario Kart, and Super Mario Maker? Sorry, got to pay online.

There's a reason why Playstation and Microsoft only make single player games as their first parties.

When you reach the point of instinctively hitting all the copy/paste/delete buttons and where your icon automatically goes on the side bars, it's not bad at all. It's just the stylus is much better.

Try my Bane level if you think you're big enough.
PKL-Q4X-NGF

Attached: 1555642545477.gif (517x349, 2.06M)

>"that was ez 1st try and just started playing"
>"Omg, it's Steve from American Pie!"
>"your pp small"
Miiverse revival when? I want to see more comments like these.

Massive downgrade. Get yourself a stylus asap.

it's dumb you can't see how many people disliked your level but i guess they don't want to make kids sad when they see everyone hates their levels

>paying for bad netcode and roms
start handing out codes if it's just one whole dollar and sixty whole cents you faggot.
it's just one whole dollar and sixty whole cents after all, what are you, poor?

i remember when people made fun of psdrones for talking shit about xbox, and yet here we are full circle

cool level

Capacitive stylus feels like shit
Nowhere near as smooth as the Wii U with a stylus. Fuck using a regular controller though.

>There's a reason why Playstation and Microsoft only make single player games as their first parties.

Attached: 6927E06D-E4B9-451F-9610-252B3AF23A2F.gif (194x172, 495K)

Bane's men sneaking in the plane at the beginning
Kino of this calibur shouldn't even be possible

It's still there, just take an upgrade and press it for a second. Click the mushroom, and it's status-dependent.

That was definitely a thing

just get a capacitive stylus yah cheap fucko. you can use it on your tablet and in splatoon 2 to draw porn and squid rape

I like the Yoshi jump level that was fun.

So comfy!!! Who wants to try to beat my toilet?

C86-w93-09g

Attached: 5E8DD07F-CF79-4C2E-9223-BD0C7F47DC9A.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

the water in 3d world is very nice

Did they seriously leave keydeaths in?

>says it's only $20
>doesn't give out codes
poorfag

I dunno what I was expecting with competitive online

Attached: SXyOLQyY6FY9yAXO.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

I spend so much time making my levels, how can you people just shit levels without much thought?

I'm very confused. Isn't Mario 3D World supposed to be...3D? This is just another 2D platformer with some 3D World items. There's literally no difference between this and New Super Mario Bros besides the fact that there's cat Mario.

Attached: 1350840301490.gif (270x180, 175K)

>This board is concentrated nintendo autism
Every single day we have a thread or an user shitting on Nintendo, what in the actual fuck are you talking about? just because anons decided to counter your criticism doesn't make this board an nintendo board

cool

That’s some maximum kek right there user

First try, please be gentle.

38Q-DQT-PNG

How do you make progressive power-ups? I didn't think you could but I was watching some gameplay vids and you apparently can

Bullys, the lava dragons, koopa car, meowser, trees, ! blocks, there's a ton of stuff different from any other style that 3D world has. Besides, a fully 3D style in a Mario Maker would need its own entire game dedicated to 3D styles, its too complex to just throw in as an extra.

stuff like that happens all the time

Attached: QTLqayW8Dmz1mzfy.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

thanks, i see what you mean on all the boss stuff, ill rework it tomorrow, have a new one Bowser's Stand- HVQ-KB5-DQG
Bowser has made a compact castle! Take it down!

I just finished my first level of MM2, please check it out!

>Swing! Claws! : 7J9-N2M-3JG
A level I made to explore uses of the swinging claw. I had a lot of fun figuring out how to use the item and building a stage around it.

Seconded. This one took me almost 5 hours and it's not even that long.

Shoenanigans: The Return
3J8-768-YRG

Any feedback would be great. I hope it's not too hard, I was shooting for tough but fair.

Ha! I can't wait to see more of these.

Attached: 1561421815788m.jpg (922x1024, 90K)

I never played 3D World but I don't remember you being able to get a big boost from running like Sonic the Hedgehog because 3D World levels have that.

I just spent some 4 hours on the first two screens of my level, and I'm still not entirely content.

How are you capturing this footage any way? Do you have hardware or is there options on the switch?

there's a dedicated screenshot/video button
collect, edit and share

I did that like about 8 fucking times in ranked mode where I either miss the box or jump over the flagpole.
I hate how this game doesn't reward distance travelled.

How do you get to the dev path?

I finally got a hold of the game. I made a pachinko inspired level in the short time I had after work.
36M-T3Q-5RG

Praise me.

Attached: mm2_pach.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

What a satisfying webm.

>"Sorry"

Attached: 1560641378391.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

So what’s the next tile set going to be? People are saying Mario Bros 2 USA edition. I think it’ll be another 3D game. Sunshine theme could be absolutely god tier if done correctly

trash
trash x2
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash x2
trash
trash x2
trash
trash
trash x5
trash
trash
trash
trash x2
trash x2
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash x5
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash
trash

No! They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.
Amazing level.

Attached: the fire flower rises.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Look at Mario's Moves

How the fuck are you not getting massive lag

>"No Worries!"

Attached: ulvnyk8xmjcy.jpg (570x487, 45K)

Fucking BAAAAAAAAAASED

Is there a way to make one-way pipes now that don't involve making your players travel through the pipe only to be one-way-gated to find out they can't use them?

I tried to make a level with as many super mario galaxy references as possible.

FYD-3B8-WSF

Fire Flower

based

Good, now we finally have an anchor post.

Attached: 68859DAB-F523-408C-B4C1-C2DC235B1FEA.jpg (540x750, 28K)

YP6 XNT LLF epic level design.

1W8-JD7-WJG

my 1st mario maker level

An attempt was made...

all me

>join multiplayer
>instantly disconnect 4 times in a row
>finally get in a working
>it runs at less than 1 frame per second
>over 2 minutes to leave the starting block
>2 players rage quit
>game suddenly runs at about 10 fps
>5+ minutes to beat a level when the ingame timer says the 30 seconds have passed
the fuck is wrong with Nintendo?

Thanks for the (You)

>servers are are those lol

I played 2 multiplayer matches
they were both laggy as fuck

as expected

nigger

Siege of the Mountain

HD1-QJ9-W5G

There is only one path and it is the path of the wiggler.

I'll give it a shot

1HV-OL9-W5G
new level, Bullet Tower Offensive.
if i'm being honest, I don't really like it that much, but I put enough time into it to feel compelled to upload it. give it a go if you want to

It was a reference to the final level of 3D World, but there isn't any football chads so I have to work with what I got

Why is online so fucking laggy? What's the point of paid online if it works worse than Mario Battle Royal

>Why is online so fucking laggy?
Because Nintendo is incompetent and leaves everything P2P.

Fun course user! My only suggestion would be to reduce the coin requirement from 90 to between 50 and 70.

Attached: 1560634562558.jpg (530x530, 55K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=uPT8J2p7DoU
gonna make something based on this level

>everyone else in the lobby moving at the same speed
>no signs of normal lag (no entities rubberbanding and such)
>can boot up a match of splatoon, a much more technically intensive switch game with twice the players in the match, and have no problems
>UR CONNECTION JUST BAD

Can I get some feedback on my new level? I'm genuinely happy with how it came out but it's hard to judge difficulty when you are the one that made it.

It's a Standard 3D World Jungle stage

1HS - 1K0 - T1H

Attached: me right now.gif (240x240, 26K)

that was magical

I made a couple. Feedback is always appreciated.
Wollop Woods
WSQ-3NL-WNF
King Koopa's Keep
M8N-3RD-T5G
Sky High
FK6-979-PPF

I meant nintendo doesn't know what servers are

>A fucking donation asset steal has functional servers but an official game doesn't
If they don't fix this shit real soon there better be absolute outrage

Attached: leg bite.gif (230x268, 1.97M)

Omg it FUCKING TAKES VIDEOS I’m a moron..

The long jump doesn’t even go as far as a regular jump in 3D World theme. What’s the point?

i can't wait to see what cool shit people come up with for the 3d world car

Its lower height, I suppose.

right, but you gotta judge mine as well.

Lower jumping angle so you can make certain jumps without hitting ceilings.

>"Have we started the fire?"
Yes, the fire flower rises!

on the off chance somebody wants to tackle this
I don't blame you if you don't
M4V-C71-0XF

Creating multiplayer levels is very time consuming, as it turns out.

Race to the City of Gold
3LF-WRB-YRG
>Multiplayer speedrun level, pick a powerup at the start and try to keep it for advantages throughout the level. This took the longest out of all my levels so far
Bounce and Swing Jungle
STM-RKD-M9G
>Can’t touch the ground once you’ve left it, use bouncers, claws, wigglers, and vines to make it to the end
Super Maker Hill
DYB-0WM-DYB
>Simple level I made to test out some of 3D World’s mechanics and movement options, pretty short

That kicked my ass. Thank god for that checkpoint before the boss room

Sure thing. Will be able to play it in a few hours.

How do I view other people's comments and pictures at the end of each level?

How do you leave comments at specific points of a level?

Attached: sonic_shrug.png (294x384, 118K)

So what are the jumping differences between NSMB and 3DW? 3DW loses walljumping, ground pound, air twirl and spin jump but gets long jump and some sort of spin hover?

okay, thanks. So, I thought your level was very professionally done. Everything was symmetrical and had a purpose. Definitely not messy at all. That last part with the buzzy bettles was kind of a annoying, but other than that, very well made.

+ button
comment

I'm going to keep this thread open so I can play some when I get the game tomorrow.

Pause the game then press the "comment" button you absolute ninny.

Play my level bros what do you think?? It's my first one but i think it turned out pretty good :)
49L Q0B QWG

? What? 3DW has walljumping and ground pound lol

Thanks, don't know how I missed that.
No you.

Someone post levels that are just classic platforming levels with some difficulty.

user..

Attached: how the fuck did i run out of time.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

you were warned

The first couple weeks will just be people playing around with the new toys and making meme levels and learning how shit works. After that "real" levels will start to get made.

Attached: 40percent.jpg (1108x579, 592K)

user pls play my level, its my second one ever and no one played my first :(

RL0-CW7-1NG

fuck it im a madman im going again

Don't know how difficult these are, but they're pretty simple traditional style levels:
HD1-QJ9-W5G
TPF-7DA-R1H

Attached: smm2 box.png (926x1500, 1.73M)

Play mine pls!!

I had fun. Well paced and that climax threw me off at first, ha!

Attached: tumblr_inline_pb73ezwrUT1uelv7a_500.jpg (500x164, 36K)

Nice, pretty good. a little short, and the big shell can be too easily kicked off the wrong side, and if that happens the only way to retry is to kill yourself. Other than that, pretty solid.

>tumblr filename

Attached: gas.webm (600x338, 1.87M)

Fun level. That first koopa is kind of a cunt though really.

Oh I was also going to mention how I had just recently been doing path of pain and this gave me flashbacks, then I read the description. cheers mate.

Thank you and the other anons for playing and for the feedback!

I’ll practice to make better levels.

I hope that they remove the 32 level upload cap considering that we have to pay for online.

>not a single play
Well, it was worth a shot to see if anyone still played SMM1. Guess I just need to give up until I can find a cheap Switch.

Attached: 1535700359035.gif (500x375, 1021K)

t. zoomer who wasn't here when the PS4 was announced

TK1-J5Q-51G, Switch trial. Can you finish this level?

Wait, are they really making a ps4 already?

But those are hard to make.

lol

bruh just buy a switch, its the best Nintendo console in a long while

I played both your levels user! The castle was pretty fun, my advice is to think of a theme beyond the tileset. Think of a small story and convey it through the level. Or just continue what you're doing. Good first attempts and I can tell you're enjoying yourself. Keep it up!

I'll try them later when I have a chance, thx user!

>when placing something, there's a voice that says the name of whatever you're placing autotuned to the melody of whatever theme/setting you have the course set to
kino

Attached: 1546161568782.jpg (432x512, 39K)

Just made it. I'm testing to see how long Nintendo takes it down. I made this level for my friends to see if they can beat it.

PR3-T2N-3SF

Attached: 1547168115151.png (861x889, 853K)

Not until there's a price drop/revision. Just a combination of paid online, no D-Pad, and bitterness over Nintendo telling Wii U owners to fuck off and then treating them like shit the last several years of its life make me not want to support it at full price.
Fortunately thread is already near the bump limit and I won't risk derailing the thread into shitposts like what happened last thread. I'm trying not to be a big downer in these threads since they're actually about video games.

Hate how hard it is to make a level centered around a powerup that isn't either one hit and your fucked or giving you 10 powerups per checkpoint

>ID: MB5 H37 YDG
Mario the Bounty Hunter
Mario is tired of being a NEET but doesn't want to be some wagie cuck. He must travel to crime underworld to get his targets.
Mario must defeat:
>Al Koopone: for knowing too much
>El Raton: for snitching
>Chilly Pepper: for being out of control
Find and kill these three target to win.

Attached: 15617942197201497990045.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

feels different to me. different moves and items and shit too. more foreground/background play with 3d world as well

>he didn't play the first game

i didnt have a wiiu

>Chilly

how do i link pipes to each other in the same subzone

Holy shit totally forgot I bought this thing until today. Such a lifesaver for when I want to sit up at my desk while using the stylus to design levels.
Bought it because I initially thought it would be useful but literally never used it. Buyers remorse instantly gone now that SMM2 is getting me mileage out of it though.

Attached: 81ORiqsQrrL._AC_.jpg (1636x2256, 308K)

?

Highly suggest going through the Yamamura guides/tutorials on level design. Gave me a lot of ideas, and the dialogue is cute and silly

Nice

>Only make singleplayer games
>Microsoft's only game is Halo which people only play for the multiplayer
user what.

Not him but I'm waiting until Nintendo releases the Switch+ version. I heard one is supposed to be coming this holiday season.

Anyone else here have scratches all over the screen between this and Smash

It's chili pepper

>4YG-TF8-HTF - The Secret Snow Cabin Entrance

Feedback appreciated bros!

There have been rumors for a switch revision for literally the entire time its been out, I wouldn't count on it until nintendo actually announces it themselves.

>Super Shmup Bros.
NWC-L96-RWF

>SMB1.5: 1-1 Goomba Valley
B4S-TY6-KPF
>SMB1.5: 1-2 Koopa Cavern
D12-R91-GYF

BASED RATON SAVING WESTERN CIVILIZATION ONCE AGAIN

Attached: 20190629_035555-1.jpg (1836x2668, 717K)

i tried to make mine like this, it has no clears: BSS-DHW-Q5G

What idiot doesn't have a screen protector on their Switch?

>If enough people hit dislike on your levels you are required to complete all 45 lessons
i would fucking love this

I don't give a fuck! I used make the lives of nerds like you miserable back in Highschool! GER DUNKED ON EGGHEAD!
So, how was my level?

a fun level.
V2T-XPX-73G

Attached: 1557516559290.webm (690x800, 1.76M)

that was not worth the effort

my SMB1.5 series of levels are classic-style platforming, trying to recreate that nintendo feel, See

ur welcome for the comment btw

>Al Koopone
Heh. That's clever.

Will try later, thx!

thank ye

Attached: C_eZ7fTUIAAIbgq.jpg (862x1200, 154K)

im tempted to do it to random people's levels and see if people notice