Why do you play fighting games?

Why do you play fighting games?

Attached: 1556424791422.jpg (835x1180, 177K)

i love 1v1 enivronments

I don't...

Mostly just play indie games these days.

then die

there's no greater feeling than learning your opponents tactics, getting into their head, and eventually crushing them like the scrubs they are

Playing someone 1v1 is a more enjoyable competitive environment than team based games where you only as strong as your weakest link
Fighting game prove a fairly unique satisfaction of feeling your own improvement, there's no better feeling than beating someone who constantly kicked your ass
And the girls are usually cute as FUCK!

Attached: 1537172669082.jpg (1112x2047, 222K)

Because I like to hurt women.

based ryona chad

Its 1v1. And mostly skillbased and the skills you learn are easily translated between other fighting games. So if you just want to play for fun you dont need a lot of commitment after the initial one.

for the waifu's

I just do

I don't have the time or patience to learn how to properly play fightan

They're fun and the old sprite based one usually look really nice and have good ost's
(Also the waifu's are a plus)

Attached: SeichusenGodanzuki.gif (163x128, 192K)

They are fun and the reason I lose is because of me alone

I play Smash so you can argue that I don’t play fighting games at all

Because I'm note white.

My enjoyment of fighting games doubles when i learned playing with fighting stick, its so comfy playing fightcade everyday after work.

i don't play them because i'm not a nigger

Sorry about your thread OP. It had potential.

its ok

Attached: 1555178792840.jpg (798x900, 455K)

Because I fell for the meme and now I can't stop. Also gives me something social to do once a week

nice butt

locals?

i don't but I wonder why they get the best characters but everything else gets an ethic department

shut up

to see pretty girls getting beaten

I'm black.

Because I can't fight irl, gives me a rush.