Show me a worse/stupider street fighter design. You can't. No spin off titles

Show me a worse/stupider street fighter design. You can't. No spin off titles.

Attached: rosecfe.jpg (900x1024, 348K)

>stupider

Rose's design is pretty shit yeah, but she was still the most fun for me in 4.

Rose's design sucks but I still want her to step on me

Necalli is easily the worst. Screw that character.

I could post a lot because Rose is one of the best characters in the series, but I'll post the dirt worst just to drive the point home. Ingrid counts as an SF character via Alpha 3 MAX, although if you don't count that then pretend I posted Karin.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (400x540, 75K)

I don't get necalli at all man
>build this character up as some kind of destroyer of worlds character
>release a story mode where dhalsim is like "whoa dude, this is some undeniable fucking world destroying energy I'm picking up"
>Ryu devastates him like it ain't shit
I'm not sure Capcom knows how to utilize their characters properly

Ingrid and Karin are so inoffensive I don't see how anyone could say they're flatout bad.

He's a monster heel pulled out of nowhere built up as a huge threat without doing anything who jobbed to Ryu so he can more believably beat Bison (instead of Charlie, Guile, or Chun who have WAY more direct story connection to Bison than Ryu). SFV's story was just a poorly-written pro wrestling storyline.

Nah they're design isn't that bad. You're just a blind Ingrid hater. Nothing will beat Rose's stupid hair.

Literally half of the new people in SFV are worse. Also Ingrid and Twelve

>Necalli being wasted
>Guile hardly gives a shit about Charlie
>Charlie being resurrected at all
>Bison's whole plan
>Bison's death
What made Capcom decide doing one big storyline was a better idea than doing individual endings

C. Viper and Ed

Viper and Laura have worse hair

You didn't buy any of the other fighting games Capcom tried to do with different themes, so they're stuck putting weird, unfitting characters in Street Fighter to keep it from getting boring.

Rose is retarded looking but i can't help but feel nostalgic when i see her, alpha was kino when it came out.

>No spin off titles.
>Posts a character from a spin off title

Ken or whoever the gremlin they had cosplaying him in Street Fighter 5 was.

Beside the hair she's fine. She's just Lisa Lisa.

C. Viper has much worse looking hair.

Attached: Crimson_Viper.JPG.jpg (700x1280, 57K)

Bruh look at this dood

Attached: hakan.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

The problem is capcom is too scared of the idea that fans would be upset abput a character dying. This is fine and all but when Necali's whole thing is that he eats souls they basically designed him to be a jobber from day 1 beside non canon arcade modes.

I do think you are gay and should reconsider your opinions

rose exists because capcom has an eternal boner for jjba. its just lisa lisa. so shut da fuck up kid

Attached: Abigail_Street_Fighter.png (651x603, 406K)

>stupider

Orginally from Final Fight so he doesn't count.

Your thread is gay and so are you

Anime milfs are great and all but her hair is retarded as fuck. Her design would be fine if it wasn't for the fucking hair.

That's how I feel about Juris hair horns. Would look way better without them.

This guy gets it

It's a tie between this fag and Remy

Attached: SFVGill.jpg (400x540, 120K)

Honestly I like Gill's design

Attached: downloadfile-3.gif (271x205, 646K)

I find that most of the female hairstyles in SF tend to diminish their attractiveness, that's probably why so many on here went crazy when SFV had the girl's hair down in some of the alts.