Games while high

Ayoooo Yea Forums anybody got any good games to play while high? I currently got tf2 but I want some other options

Attached: suba.gif (160x100, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_5Pco0Alic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUDE

russian roulette

>DUDE I'll be right back
*leaves mic on*
BLLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLLB
>sits afk for 5 minutes
>.....alright guys I'm back
>Immediately dies and quits

Attached: 68fbe0dc002fa3d4f11b1cb5b0190d8d.jpg (600x450, 120K)

Based stoner
Tekken 7
Though I sometimes forget my moves

go to 420chan for this shit, you'll only get around these parts

WEED

Bought a gram of something good, gonna play main some Lemmy Loops. Happy Friday Yea Forums

Attached: 20190628_205457.jpg (4160x3120, 3.79M)

>Ayoooo
is it literally impossibly not to speak like a retard when you're high? I swear every stoned poster does some kind of shit like this

are you in WA Yea Forumsro? I need some dabs right now, I blow glass, i would definitely make a cheap custom so i can get high lmao post a discord or somethin

Attached: IMG_20190401_190953_613.jpg (805x805, 32K)

>is it literally impossibly not to speak like a retard when you're high?
Sure, just don't speak at all until you're sober.

yeah okay idiot, 420chan is cancer as fuck filled with stupid fucking tinfoil pipe threads. the true heady niggers lurk here, 420chan is a festering cesspool of failAIDS. Fuck 420chan so goddamn hard. Fuck the newfags that ruined it, 420chan has fucking sucked balls for years.

RIP SLAYER

Attached: 20190129_210426.jpg (1504x2016, 997K)

>I swear every stoned poster does some kind of shit like this
no its only the insecure retards who either
1. baby's first smokan so they want to act cool
2. smoking is the only personality trait they have so they need to blather on about it
I know alot of people who smoke and they're not all obnoxious retards, I think its just a vocal minority

>the true heady niggers lurk here
and they lurk because you can't talk openly about shit here without being drowned in DUDEposting
420 might be full of faggots but at least you can have an actual conversation about shit there

He's not wrong though.

Cringe.

>blue dream

what a fucking fag.

you don't see anybody else doing this shit
>what's some games to play while eating
>what's some games to play while drinking water
>what's some games to play while playing my instrument
>what's some games to play while drawing
Nobody does this shit, why do stoners need everybody to know they smoke? Weed is literally the weakest shit, literally how fucking different is just playing a game and playing a game stoned? fucks sake Adderall would impact you more. Fucking smelly ass niggers

bullshit, fuck 420chan, yeah try to talk to anyone on a level beyond muh tinfoil pipe or muh dixie cup seedling will it make it

I seriously want to club in a homeless persons teeth with a turkey bag wrapped ball hammer just thinking about how garbage 420chan is, EVEN THE BOTANY BOARD IS NOTHINGNESS, oceangrown and myself were THE ONLY real contributors while everyone else just posted seedlings in dixie cups. Jesus FUCKING christ. God dammit.

fuck 420chan, ive never worked a single wagecuck job in my life only ever grown weed and blown glass, not going to lose braincells watching wagecuck faggot brains talk about tinfoil pipes and argue about stupid fucking gay shit. Fucking beneath my feet. Insipid niggers.

Attached: RCYP1hT.jpg (1600x1200, 563K)

hans blue dream is the good one all the others are fucking boo boo

smoke a bowl and chill the fuck out nigger
you're sure as fuck not going to get anything more meaningful here, regardless of your take on 420

HAHAA WEEEED

I played WarioWare on the Gamecube with some friends while high and drunk and it was literally the funniest shit I've ever seen in my life.
The straight edge faggots making fun of weed just do that because they haven't smoked yet. I did thattl too until a friend passed me his pipe and it really is just a fun time.

Attached: 1539352790417.jpg (379x281, 35K)

based
420chan is dead

>420chan is dead
yes
here is another true statement: needs to calm those titties

oh yeah? i blow my fucking cum nigger think i wont

GTAV in 1st person/San Andreas free-roam
Any BioShock
SMT games
Re7 in VR
Personally I recommend From games too but they can also kinda kill the mood

DUDE

See you in quickplay.

Smoke more

Attached: 20190628_212815-1.jpg (2432x2056, 846K)

literally any of them

you do you, champ

LMAO

Is anyone else experiencing this fucking drought? All the prices for good shit skyrocketed and the only shit i can find at a decent price is ragweed essentially

Reminder that dabbers are the tryhards of weed smokers. You've literally numbed your tolerance to a point where only concentrated oil will get you there. Fucking pathetic. Take a break you burnouts
t. Former President of the United States

south IL, also experiencing that

I'm sorry mr carter

Who do you main? Pic related for me.

Attached: 1551540203232.jpg (850x700, 115K)

>implying

How is this vidya? Modded skyrim

Attached: 20190628_214213-1.jpg (2214x2258, 827K)

friend you better not be planning to inject those marijuanas, my brother died that way

There’s no needle normie

you need to get yourself higher so the joke doesn't go so far over your head

youtube.com/watch?v=h_5Pco0Alic
DUDE TRY THIS

I laughed. Unless he was serious, then that's just sad. Regardless I still laughed.

I can't play at all while being high I don't see the point of that. I'd rather watch youtube.

Mario Kart 8 is pretty friggin fantastic when you're baked. All of the courses are great, but my favorites while high are Electrodome, Sweet Sweet Canyon (for when you want to bring the munchies on), any of the Rainbow Roads, Baby Park (when you're playing with a bunch of friends and want to laugh a lot) and Big Blue as a nice epic finish when you're ready to chill out.

makes sense that stoners would want a racer as slow as their synapses

Dude....

Yeah, MK has never been about going fast, its more about dealing with the chaos of the other racers jockeying for position while dealing with the stage hazards. When you're stoned it tough to stay focused enough to go for a podium finished anyway.

Nintendo is perfect for stoner gaming, especially Mario. bright colors, fun music.

anything you're already familiar with, especially if it's something open world or turn based. Trying to master new game mechanics while baked requires a bit of extra willpower than usual.

weed is fucking gay

then why don't you smoke it lmao