Am i a nostalgia faggot or is this game good...

am i a nostalgia faggot or is this game good? I know the music at least is great and its got some great jokes but its just a beat em up.

Attached: 5910bc2e5bafe322490378a2.jpg (323x433, 31K)

I liked it.

It's a good game.

It's a very solid beat-em-up. It is a little basic and a lot of the humor hasn't aged well but it's still fun. The art and music hold up.

A sequel that would introduce new layers to the combat, more unique characters and enemies, and a level creator would be awesome.

Also, Red Knight for life.

snort my shit Industrialist is the best character

Attached: Screen_shot_2011-02-25_at_19.11.40.png (951x1322, 180K)

It is a good beatemup. Would like to add that each stage actually felt unique.

Best boss killer for sure

the actual combat mechanics are pretty crap really. we'll see how nightmre cops turns out. the artist Jeff plays a lot of street fighter so hopefully that rubs off in the combat system a bit.

>nightmare cops
how did i not know this existed

This is a very soulful game, but it kind of bugs me that most of the music isn’t even original

>Also, Red Knight for life.

Red Knight is for scrubs who can only cheese bosses, Blue Knight is for try hards that think they're good because they have gimped magic.

its very good except for the alien ship escape
thats the only shit part of the game honestly

It's a good and accessible, if not deep, beat 'em up.

ICESKIMO CHADS WW@

>He doesn't play snakey
LAME
Also game when?

Attached: snakey.png (935x1413, 66K)

Fight n Rage is probably the best beatemup of the last two decades.

Attached: fight_n_rage_pc_gal_by_danytatu-dbo17vy.jpg (1024x578, 203K)

>but its just a beat em up.
silly nigga
Beat-em-up games are the most fun and simple games there are.

>easy to pick up, hard to master
>fun with friends
>none of that autistic inventory/stat/progress management

Good with friends, boring solo

Its a bad beat em up

Max agility skelly peppering everything with rapid-fire arrows was my go-to

One of the bosses, necromancer, had the most bangin ost. However, I heard the Artist behind it, realFaction, got suicidal.

Castle crashers does have stats and leveling though.

>Red knight
>Put all points into attack and defense

Every time.

I get a headache when I play it too long.
I don't know how to describe it. I have a blast playing it but it drains me like no other game

It is a good little game. I'd give it a 7/10 desu and fair.

>Blue Knight is for try hards that think they're good because they have gimped magic.
Oh my fuck are you telling me I accidentally chose the worst shit? I recently replayed CC with my buds and Made a magic blue. Fuck me man.

This nigger right here understands

Is there a way to get a 100 percent save for PC? I already unlocked all that shit on Xbox once

Attached: 1559213455963m.jpg (683x1024, 66K)

Because it's a dumb button masher, you just juggle everything forever. You'll probably get the same feeling if you credit feed an actually good beat em up, because then you just have infinite lives and it doesn't matter how good or bad you play.

literally five seconds in google

Attached: 01.png (916x443, 31K)

I like playing standard grey knight. What does that say about me?

Attached: proud to be normal.jpg (600x600, 53K)

>Fight n Rage
What about Cadillacs and Dinosaurs?

He said last 2 decades, read his post. There's been very few good beat em ups ever since Capcom dropped out of the game so it doesn't have much competition to begin with, IGS games would be the only ones. Fight N Rage is a solid game though, wouldn't say it's better than Cadillacs mainly because of length and balancing issues. An arcade style beat em up being over an hour long and giving you extra lives every level is dumb.

Scott Pilgrim and Dragon's Crown are pretty great.

Nah

yeah, emulating it currently. I only have a PC so I was only able to play it recently. Haven't beaten it even once yet but already know that I'm gonna play it for years. I love having a lot of moves, items, different routes and customization.

Attached: 119.png (1258x953, 1.59M)

Pick dwarf and throw

>blue
>gimped magic
dude you can literally stunlock most enemies with the magic melee combo