Have you ever worn subtle vidya clothing in public? Pic related, my jacket + shirt

Have you ever worn subtle vidya clothing in public? Pic related, my jacket + shirt.

Attached: IMG_6059.jpg (1331x2367, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Top-Nero-DMC5-Devil-May-Cry-V-NERO-Outfit-Jacket-Halloween-Men-Coat-Glove-Set/163704979254?hash=item261d93bf36:m:mZZxCcaO7ikcPo0-deZuMVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wh*te "men"

Attached: 1561676629681.jpg (500x338, 22K)

That's a pretty good jacket; what character/game?

nigga you look like a fucking nickalodeon character

Lol

not this shit again

this

If I went to redshit right now I bet I could find OP's image in the actual thread it was posted, whereupon OP took it to get (You)s.

>vidya
>cthulu
underage faggit

bulk up and you might not look like a fucking retard in that

looks weird without the boots

Got a surprise for you haters.

Attached: IMG_6056.jpg (1080x1920, 644K)

Attached: 91TkFXdpaIL._SL1500_.jpg (1380x1500, 383K)

You look like dead weight

You're a faggot for tripping but I hope you don't wear that jacket with that outfit. The reason it works with Nero is because he looks like he has a motorcycle.

Attached: Nero_DMC5.png (1980x4780, 2.23M)

Seriously you look like a fucking hipster.

I mean, just an Atari T shirt.

I got one too user

posted a vid of it a while back in one of the dmc threads

Attached: IMG_7945.jpg (295x394, 20K)

imagine having hair on your arms but the dress and fashion sense of a 9 year old

Where have I seen this thread before?

That's Nero's jacket from dmc5. I thought that was several thousand dollars though.

Hey Nero user, show this lad how it's done and post your routine.

Would look better without the graphic t.

you can find some good cosplay ones on ebay for like 90-100 bucks

thats where I got mine

Run an iron over the damn thing, it's creased to bits you baboon.

White people shouldnt try to be fashionable. Lmao

vlad?

>ya prick

Post my lifting routine?

its changed a bit since I last posted it, had to fix some muscle imbalances

Attached: 1551899592524.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Couldn't hurt, anons who get the jacket gotta get /fit/ to fill it out after all.

Like jacketless Travis Touchdown

Covering up your face cuz you're balding, have a neckbeard, glasses on, and your jaw dropped wide open?
fucking cucksoys , I swear

I have a white wolf goodie and a dark souls do you even lift shirt but that's about it. Shit like in your picture is cringe unless you have the kind of physique the characters have.

sure give me a min user this will take a bit to type up

I'm exited since I'm going to get a 3d print of some stuff once I get a job here. almost got one locked down

Attached: nuq5shmftmt21.jpg (1926x988, 169K)

typically 4-5 sets of each for reps(10-15) rather than weight
>1: back biceps
heavy barbell rows or tbar rows
pull downs or pull ups
rear delt fly's
slow light weight rows on a row machine to stretch the muscle good
heavy curls with EZ bar
hammer curls
isolateral one arm concentration curls on a machine

>chest triceps
4 sets each of flat dumbbell bench, incline bench, and decline bench
skullcrushers superset with closegrip chest press to failure with the same weight
drop set with rope, tricep pushdowns, drop weight 4 times

>legs
leg press or squat
leg curl
body weight calve raises to failure 5-6 times

shoulders
Arnold press superset with upright rows X4 sets
lateral raises with dumbbells
face pulls
forearm work and trap work

>arm day
repeat triceps and bicep excercises previously done on past days but either go heavy weight or high reps to exhaustion

for the last day I do another chest day or leg day depending on what is still sore then rest

Attached: NeroAndUmu.jpg (460x311, 31K)

Holy fucking cringe

Show this to /fit/ and they'll laugh at you.
Anyone reading this that is new to lifting, just do GSLP for 4-6 months.

You're a saint my man, keep up the good work. We're all gonna make it brahs.

Attached: 1452571462221.gif (498x331, 2.15M)

fuck this fucking game it turned me like 5 percent homo

Attached: 1545718561541.png (1176x633, 621K)

/fit/ is over 50% incels and /pol/ now I don't trust anything there anymore unless its from a roider, and even then its laughable

His body is way too soi for that coat

post body

Yeah I agree, it's sad. But before, there were a lot of advanced+ lifters.
Beginners need to do strength training as they will get immense noob gains.

/fit/ are literally all virgins tho

I wish I could go back to those noob gains. they were so sweet

thank you nero for dabbing on the haters

Not him but hoe long does noon gains keep going for?

basically every year you have diminishing returns on muscle mass because you need to work increasingly harder to put on more muscle naturaly. generally your first year or two of lifting is your beginner gains

your first year you can easily put on 8-10 pounds of muscle with a good routine and diet

adding muscle mass also helps keep you leaner since your metabolism is higher for each pound of muscle you have, i think by 70 calories or so

Attached: 1544844679852.jpg (779x439, 37K)

I wouldn't mind subtle, but the jacket is terrible. It looks way too busy, 3 different colors, + zippers and buttons and latches, the normal cloth, the checkered shoulders and the the what, corduroy looking inside? That's too much man. But the worst offense is: it seems to have, by design, short sleeves? Only about elbow length? I'm sorry but you can't wear a short sleeved jacket/coat and NOT look like an absolute dickback. It's physically not possible.

I specialize in endurance running in extreme heat and wear anime and game shirts all the time while doing it.I take my shirts to a tailor to get them fitted and the sleeves removed and use them on my runs. I try to get stuff that gets peoples attention or stands out. It makes running more fun and people stare all the time but thats why i buy em for.

Attached: image000000(17).jpg (1944x2592, 1.14M)

Attached: image000000(18).jpg (1944x2592, 1.15M)

based. most I've ever run straight is 7 miles

you must have a lot of mental fortitude to be able to run really far

Holy shit this nigga is serious

Attached: 15056376_570100099845882_4695075453084180236_n.jpg (370x370, 16K)

when will you retards learn to never wear graphic tees. holy shit, please stop1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have sex.

I have a "nice vibe" shirt from bleach I'll wear to the gym sometimes

Looks good but I would get it tailored. Looks baggy in the back

And what's your cardio routine, exactly? You DO run, right?

I want to pretend you're nero and lick those hairy arms

You’re a chad bro

Unironically

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x400, 12K)

its not gay if its dante

Are you the same user from like last month or you stole the pictures? Also I like the jacket but the back is horrible.

Now post a picture of yourself wearing it (face included) because depending on your looks this is either creepy weirdo shit, or funny owning wearing anime stuff in public.

You're cool op

I make clothes for a hobby, I've made alot of stuff around Nero's design.
I'm going threw such a hard phase of black combined with Navy

yikes

Go to bed JIDF.

My 12 year old nephew wears an ahegao jacket wherever he goes. Even though I'm sure you're /fit/ when i see people wearing that shit in public, all I can think about his him.

really dig the cthulu shirt, mind linking where i can find it or a name?

Be sure to take pics to show girls he brings over when he's 18. There is nothing more cringe that wearing shit like that

Why do you post your picture so often? How much validation do you need? Or do you need assurance that your ugly jacket was a good buy?

Attached: 1558753005994.png (500x522, 118K)

I'm cutting right now, so I do a 1.5 mile run most days unless its right after my leg day

That was a surprise alright. I didn't know the jacket couldn't look uglier, but you just had to change the angle.

A welder I work with who's in his 20's has a fucking girl spreading her legs on his helmet. The hair covers up her pussy and tits but it's there.

Attached: 1538842528805.jpg (950x1024, 162K)

Sounds like biker culture to me. You should go to Bike Week or some shit if THAT blew your mind.

Dont judge too hard. I usually have to have wax in my hair for it too look good so im cheating with a cap.

Attached: image000000(21).jpg (2592x1944, 1.19M)

Attached: 1398982248094.jpg (612x453, 89K)

I wish I had this much confidence, I feel ashamed just wearing a lowkey anime logo shirt at the gym

Attached: drvA0ew.jpg (952x960, 41K)

If I saw a nigga wearing this I'd fucking knock his ass out.

Link to where you bought it?

is the large figure soft or does it just appear like it is? still nice tummy tho
btw u look like a total chode

based and redpilled

ebay.com/itm/Top-Nero-DMC5-Devil-May-Cry-V-NERO-Outfit-Jacket-Halloween-Men-Coat-Glove-Set/163704979254?hash=item261d93bf36:m:mZZxCcaO7ikcPo0-deZuMVw

most of the ebay sellers are selling the same jacket made in china so feel free to look around, I got a small

Could be worse. I'd say you pass wearing that stuff, but I hope you are gay, because any non-weeb girl is gonna run away from your room.
Serious tip tho: Shave that upper lip shit until you can grow something one can actually touch. If it looks like you can rub it off with a rough towel, it looks like ass.

whats your height and build like? How does it fit overall?

5'7 160lbs musclular

If you're taller go with the larger sizes, they should have a sizing chart on the description. I know some sellers do them custom, so you can send them your measurements and they tailor it for you. sort of wish i did that since its tight on my arms if I flex at all. otherwise it fits great. I can post a webm of me wearing it agian if you guys really want but I don't want to be a /soc/ fagot

The only video game related thing I "wear" is a SHD patch from the division on the back of my ALS pack at work.

Its a 5 o clock shadow, i shave daily. If i could be permanently hairless from my ears down I would. Id say 70% of girls ive had over dont really give a shit, though i have had some run or burst out in laughter. My last gf made me hide or sell all my weeb shit and after she left me I came back to weebdom with a vengence. I've had sex and I still love all this anime shit to death.

Attached: 20190115_183944.jpg (2740x1541, 932K)

Are you the peak tomboy guy?

no cuz im not a fucking virgin like you

damn what sort of job do you have where you can afford all the figures?

I've been tempted to get a figure of mordred from fate

Attached: 1561599795552.jpg (882x1254, 247K)

where did you get those light up art pieces?

n-no that would be me, nerofag

funny story but I ended up letting her suck my dick in exchange for my vodka every week till the end of the semester.

Attached: 1549675102239.jpg (720x960, 31K)

was out with my older sister yesterday and we passed by some autist with a jacket like that. we both had a good laugh at the guys expense.

post sister

They are the marquees from pachinko machines. Got them on ebay years ago. I put some LED lights behind them to lightup somewhat.

Attached: yam-114-ka.jpg (330x330, 40K)

not if you dress like the little faggots in this thread

>all the Vanillaware sweg.

commendable.

Actually based

id like to think i have very good tastes, thanks

Attached: 20190115_185051.jpg (2770x1558, 1.16M)

I would never
now post sister

Attached: 1536720780300.jpg (600x536, 81K)

this reminds me of the user on /fit/ who wore the staring monkey shirt to the gym all the time, anyone know what i'm talking about?

it was on clearance at target a few years ago. i really like it though

Attached: CoV19arWIAEZ7py.jpg (1536x2048, 578K)

Attached: image000000(22).jpg (2592x1944, 1.17M)

>shitskin

YEET

it works with Nero because he's jacked, he's incredibly handsome, and he doesn't exist.

I'm not gonna lie, that actually looks pretty fucking dope

this, the jacket works if you're lean/ripped and attractive

I had a cosplay of Wild Dog minus the gun arm. Doesn't get more subtle than that.
I also wore it when I played Time Crisis 3 at a local arcade when it still existed and learned to 1cc it.

Attached: timecrisis3_screen004.jpg (640x448, 172K)

see: The jacket works with nobody because it's fucking goofy.

Attached: 1559024423195.jpg (960x952, 37K)

Look at it. It's a fucking jacket with short sleeves. You CAN'T wear that and not look like a dumbfuck even if it WASN'T vidya.

bump

/fa/ is such a retarded board, none of you can make clothes and you all just care about comparing brand dicks. One of the worst boards in relation to its topic