Doesn't support online play with friends

>Doesn't support online play with friends
Why isn't anyone talking about this? Literally the ONE FUCKING REASON this game is even relevant is because of its co-op features and you're telling me you can't even add a rudimentary game room akin to smash? I fucking hate Nintendo and the inane cocksuckers that support this garbage consistently getting pumped out.

Attached: 6353504_sa.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Attached: bait.jpg (250x250, 21K)

No bait, I just wasted $60 fuckin dollars

Actually it’s relevant for new tagging functions, an entire new game to create with, and many advancements in the creation mode.

well you know what they say, user "a fool and his money are soon parted"

>buys game for ONE FUCKING REASON
>doesn't check if the game actually has reason before purchasing
Op why

This game convinced me to just go ahead and get SX on my switch
>have to buy online subscription just to download other people's levels
>playing online is laggy in a fucking 2d platforming game
Both smash and splatoon online are downgrades from the wii u of all things. Im not paying for anymore games that never go on sale.

>Why isn't anyone talking about this?
They're explicitly putting it in via patch because people were doing nothing BUT complaining about it.

Based actual retard getting trips

>Literally the ONE FUCKING REASON this game is even relevant is because of its co-op features
I thought it was because the WiiU was a huge flop?

What lag are you talking about

Since OP is a dickhead, how are you enjoying the pseudo-campaign? Holy shit, it's legitimately hard in some places (not Mario hard, but actual hard).

coop mario fucking sucks though

There is reported lag in the multiplayer matches

Theyre patching it in tard

Its peer to peer so the lag is just people having bad connections

>they'll fix it later
worst defense ever, even if it's true

There's a noticeable control delay. I don't have a bad connection and it's still there, so yeah, paying for Nintendo Online is not worth the money as long as they don't get their shit together. Same problems have existed on the Wii U but I really thought that Nintendo introducing their paid Online service means that there will first of all be more big first party titles that support multiplayer and second of all better connections/servers between players. Even though there are more multiplayer titles, multiplayer isn't fun with shitty connections. Come on, Nintendo, get your shit together.

Pisstendo gets a free pass

Attached: 1560266822040.jpg (945x1033, 218K)

If it's true, it's not a defense, it's a fact.

You guys are not real mario fans, you guys are just being vocal, toxic and hateful. You are ruining the mario comunity. Super Mario Maker 2 is gonna gives us everything we asked for. We finally got slopes, items, online, and new styles but your still hating these games. Not having online with your friends was never the point. The best fun was had by playing random peoples stages and breaking out of your little clique. Your hate is not gonna acomplish anything.

Attached: 512.png (512x512, 324K)

>You guys are not real mario fans

Attached: 1449811841743.png (808x805, 415K)

>You guys are not real mario fans, you guys are just being vocal, toxic and hateful.

Attached: 1559707839876.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

>he didnt buy the nintnedo online game passes

Attached: 100.gif (240x228, 858K)

>"Chin is too pointy" tier criticism
>Baffled that no one takes him seriously

Attached: 1560890094060.jpg (360x360, 55K)

you have to keep in mind that most whenever you play online there's a non zero chance you're playing with so kid on a shitty wifi connection

completely agree even without the online the game is just copy paste garbage only autistic obsessed fanboys never fairly criticize. They too biased.

Retards didn't realize this was a blatant copypasta
Seriously- this guy posts this everywhere. How have you not seen it already?

Not him, but he brings up solid points.

My friends are real and not online so

>never communicates with people unless they are directly in front of him
Are they really your friends?

>I fucking hate Nintendo and the inane cocksuckers that support this garbage
>I just wasted $60 fuckin dollars
That makes YOU a cocksucker, doesn't it?

Trying too hard there m8

Nintendo never fuckings learns lol.
>Fans ask for something
>does not listen and Releases game without the feature
>Uh oh Nintendo fucked up again
>Nintendofags buy it anyway