Have you ever been in this situation? be honest Yea Forums

have you ever been in this situation? be honest Yea Forums

Attached: 1558752217979.webm (800x450, 2.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/31404/Netoge_no_Yome_wa_Onnanoko_ja_Nai_to_Omotta
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No because I don't play online games like a fucking faggot.

this

one time when i was 13, yeah. kinda sucked but it's good that it happened sooner rather than later and the guy was pretty chill about it rather than mock me

Yes. I am a catgirl online.

cute

Never. In addition to this, if you play as a protag with a gender select that isn't YOUR gender, you are a faggot.

Attached: 1555906259648.png (242x210, 101K)

Yeah, a few times. It's kinda ridiculous how easy it is to trick horny nerds into giving you things by acting like a girl online.

I played a female character in wow briefly. I started typing like a girl though and unironically using hehe and typing smiley faces. I was getting a little worried so I stopped and started playing a male character.

Attached: 1425263046915.png (1280x720, 327K)

what a baby

i had a "online gf" back when diablo 2 came out. turns out this girl really was a chick but ugly as fuck. never talked to her again when i saw her pictures

Attached: 1553055619844.jpg (1280x812, 142K)

fpbp

this was actually a girl though

>his avatar flipping out ingame
always gets me

Attached: 1482930673942.jpg (993x777, 107K)

How do you know your gender, there's like 72 of these

This pic is giving me a loveboner.

Please, don't.

Attached: 1551431428869.jpg (451x475, 33K)

>tfw erp fag
>start getting a real hankering for having my character do kinky romantic stuff with a giant girl wife
what the fuck is wrong with me

Orbitted a cute loli in tera for 4 years only to find out that it was dude after he got an in game gf (which also turned out to be a dude)

Attached: 1561686925123.jpg (250x206, 6K)

no
why the fuck would anyone ever do that
play the game nerd

Yes. People keep asking me out in-game.

Attached: 1545678505090.png (890x1200, 761K)

I've always assumed everyone I interacted with online was a guy unless I had some concrete proof otherwise.

are you a girl?

Attached: 1555326307622.png (194x205, 5K)

I've been doing it for years. It's so easy to manipulate lonely people. Half the time you just give them affection and they turn into idiots.

I did. Met someone in one of those shitty Korean grindfest MMO's, I assumed it was a guy because I was playing a girl character too. We hit it off, talked for a year, decided to meet up. I say whatever, knowing it's a guy, just looking to meet a bro. Turns out she's actually a QT Malaysian girl. We hit it off almost right away, had sex almost constantly for the week, things were looking good for old user here, until her dad came to pick her up at the end of the week and she introduced me. I went to shake his hand and all he said was "He's not Asian." We didn't talk after that, despite my wanting to. Fast forward several years I stalk her social, she met some fat guy in uni and moved to England with him.

Easy come, easy go I suppose.

what a fag

The "internet girls" you all get attracted to will always be invariably male because women who browse the Internet are fucking insufferable attention whores. All woman yearn for attention more or less, that's a big reason why they don't have much interest in video games. But there are some who identify video games as a place where they can harvest attention, and they will farm the betas that orbit them to death. You all hate these girls, and you always know they really are female when you come across them. But then there's that "girl" who is just doing her own thing without bothering anyone, sometimes occasionally helping you or being nice to you. Your underager self might fall for her, but that sort of personality could only come from a dude.

Attached: 1541917497209.jpg (811x608, 57K)

woah, you almost turned into a tranny

That's true unless you're an old woman

I play as girl online and people hit on me all the time. I even use voice changer app and they shower me with gold/gear. lol.

Although secretly, I'm really a girl but pretend to be a guy who pretends to be a girl.

>meet "girl" who also shares my hobby
>has surprising patrician tastes in a lot of shit
>likes and respects the /vr/
>hook up by accident one day
>early in the relationship, informs me that he's trans
>stick to >her anyways because I'm into trannies anyway
Ironically went far better than expected.

Fucking this.
I only play single player games in my parent's basement in my 30s like a fucking loser.

I had 2 online gf's in ragnarok online when I was around 13, both of which i eventually met IRL (but only after we had "broken up"). The latter one I kind of remained friends with. We look back on it as follies of our youth

Attached: lang-1534232682277-tumblr_oks00qyp4t1w1jo7to1_250.jpg (144x117, 9K)

>I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude

Oh looks it's this situation again

Attached: Striking Vipers.webm (1280x640, 2.92M)

I play as a female. I feel like I've hit a good balance, because people are nice and helpful, but I just don't talk at all so I never have to deal with faking it or people getting attached or trying to give me gifts.
People are typically just less hostile if they think you're a girl but don't talk. And since I'm pretty bad at MMOs, it means I can play casually.

No. I always play female characters but I never pretend to be female. For some reason, a bunch of my FC mates in XIV thought I actually was a girl until we got on vent one time. I was surprised how many of them actually were girls.

Weirdo is more autistic than the guy pretending to be a girl.

No, in the anime it really is his teacher.
>tfw no older woman who makes cat noises online to breed

This.
She just says she's a guy because she finds it inconvenienyant when guys hit on her.

I did the same in runescape. I was like 12 and she turned out to be some 22 fat pig. Put that bitch on ignore as soon as I saw her pics.

I had an online girlfriend in Gaia online. She was actually pretty nerdy but in a cute way.

Attached: 125813857275.png (320x287, 104K)

Actually yes, but not in a video game. There was this retard that kept messaging me and trying to flirt with me simply because I used female avatars despite the fact that I told him multiple times that I was a guy, but he just fucking couldn't remember who I was.

>Looking for love on the internet

Why would you ever do this shit? It's beyond being a minefield it's a fucking war zone. Why would you let yourself get tricked into falling for it?

>4 years
Help me understand why you didn't make a move or anything.

the first "girl" I ever played MMORPGs with ended up being a dude. Now, I wasn't romantically attached to this person. I assumed she was probably really fucking fat and was thousands of miles away, but it never crossed my mind that she wasn't even a she. I was ignorant of the whole dudes playing as girls thing. I just assumed if you picked a girl you were a girl. Now, finding out someone you thought was a girl for 2+ years was a dude was strange enough, but I could have handled it no prob, even though I would have fucking cringed pretty hard looking back at some of things I've said. But finding out this girl was a dude by having said dude tell you his wife just had a baby and him emailing me pictures of his 300ib wife giving birth to said baby IS ANOTHER FUCKING THING ENTIRELY. The fuck is wrong with Guatamaleans?

now, the second girl I spent a lot of time in an MMORPG I just assumed was a dude right away. then one day the server is about to go down and he says hey lets chat on AIM while we wait for it to come up. So we chat and get to know each other and yada yada no, it is a girl, and she sent me a pic of this sculpture she was working on in art class and the sculpture was of her bust, in fact it was a mold of her bust. so yeah ended up being a chick and I kinda saw her fucking super nice tits.

This anime looks funny, can someone tell me what it is?

I don't remember but the MC's avatar is named Rusian

no

this why would you assume women play games? Granted this was before all the normies took over but point still stands

Real life Ready Player One.

Thanks, found it.

myanimelist.net/anime/31404/Netoge_no_Yome_wa_Onnanoko_ja_Nai_to_Omotta

Can I still act like an IRL female in FFXIV and get lots of attention and free shit? Sounds like fun.

No its because she's his homeroom teacher.

the RGB keyboard made it even better.

PLS

>turns out she actually was a girl irl but didn't want attention
OP confirmed not watched the show.

Yea except it was a girl from Brazil in maplestory, she offered to fly to the states to be with me. I panic'd and ignored her. Looking back it was pretty fucking stupid of me.

>playing WoW with a friend a long time ago
>friend that is a girl wants to play with us
>we make a guild, there are 4 people in the guild, we share everything and we are dirt poor but it's fun
>launch the game
>there's 1000 more gold than before and a new recruit
>some lonely guy gave her that for allowing him to enter our guild
>he keeps giving her gold just to play with her
She gave up on that character and made a male one, no one touched that gold.

Attached: 10681243.99999999_man slowly dying of laughter.png (904x401, 646K)

It's name is something like, "you didnt really think theres no such thing as a girl on the internet?" or some shit like that