Elden Ring

Elden Ring...

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5d16f974a2919-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah-elden-rin.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More like SoiRing hahahah
get rekt soulsniggers

....will be the game all the bloodbornefaggots jump ship to and say is gods gift to gaming for the next ten years

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Elden Ring.

I don't get the trailer, why does the guy with the hammer transform into a woman at the end of the trailer?

oooooooooooh the elderling
sharted
by something or someone
look up at the sky
my eldening
it burns
the smell
you can't even imagine it
oooooh erdelling

>jump ship to
You act like theres 4 years of content in Bloodborne, no1 is still playing it. But it is great

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: PaintythePirate.jpg (1152x864, 100K)

>trying to understand Miyazaki lore

lol

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU COULDN'T EVEN IMAGINE

why does he put crying babies in all his games? his very similar to kojima, a genius but also a complete hack.

I'm done taking Yea Forums seriously anymore. You are all blind retards and need to shut the fuck up.

SHATTERED BY SOMEONE

OR SOMETHING

It's not only Yea Forums.

>darksouls
>onions

Those thing's don't really go together, tranny faggot that cant beat the tutorial boss.

Attached: DLaq4ZsUIAAs606.jpg (1200x900, 104K)

Why am I not hyped for this? I'm a huge Souls fan that replayed Sekiro nine times in two months, and BB is my favourite game ever. This just feels like more Dark Souls-style shit, not really too distinct or original. I knew GRRM would fuck things up. Everything cool from The Song of Ice and Fire was ripped off from Dune or Lovecraft, the fat thief hasn't had a great original idea in his life, only writing about wet shits or dicks looking like pink masts.

Attached: 4.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

we really don't know much you shouldn't be too hyped

I'm not excited because it combines two of the most repulsive trends in gaming:
>Open world
>Being based on the writings of a famous book author
This is the first From game I'm avoiding since Dark Souls PTDE. Meanwhile Yea Forums is super excited because they suck the dick out of Game of Thrones (around the final chapters of the TV series we had threads on Yea Forums easily reaching 500 posts).

Elden Ring isn't a PS4 exclusive, so Bloodbornefags will still be around. Sekiro is a better game than Bloodborne, but no one talks about that because you can't start a console war over it.

>consistently good games
Nah, I'm gonna be hyped.

It’s going to be such fucking shit. Trailer looked like utter garbage

Why can't Afro be a cute femboy like Waffle?

This will be their first shit game.
It will be a well made game from a technical and design standpoint, but it's clearly designed to attract mainstream public.
It will be From Software's Fallout 4.

No, it won't. It will be their magnum opus. It will catalyze a video game revolution, toppling multiple gaming companies as we all learn what can truly make an open world game feel alive.

Cucksoys fuck outta this thread.

>Sekiro is a better game than Bloodborne
Ah yes, I love replaying Sekiro with different builds and runs for a varied experience

Attached: 1555808633820.png (620x525, 223K)

>muh rpg
Go play DnD you fucking faggot.

it's been a long time since I've seen anyone write that word
the onions ring...

>bb
>replayability

Attached: dickhandler.jpg (659x660, 225K)

Nah, it will be another run of the mill open world game with mediocre to awful gameplay, quests involving walking from one NPC to the another and an achievement / trophy obtained by finishing the entire game without engaging in combat besides the obligatory forced tutorial.

The world is changing. Your beloved developers are becoming someone else.
Elden Ring marks the transformation of From Software into CD Projekt red.
In the same way Cyberpunk 2077 marks the transformation of CD Projekt Red into Bioware and Death Stranding marks the transformation of Kojima Productions into Naughty Dog.

>Main Quest: Terrible are the burdens
>Convince the king that taxes are making the population suffer
>By talking with the old woman near the river and then with the king, you convinced the monarch that taxes are, indeed, a terrible thing.
>Reward: 500 experience, king's sword.

Death Stranding is also going to be Kojima's magnum opus. I'm not a tranny fag so I don't care about cyberpunk games.

Elden Ring being a Witcher clone is a fitting punishment for annoying faggots like both of you.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1561413898316.jpg (418x299, 9K)

More than Soikiro

Attached: 1557371829841.png (1200x675, 647K)

Genuine question for fans of souls regarding the lategame of sekiro.
[spoilder]OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[/spoiler]

Attached: 1532479139857.jpg (256x256, 43K)

Are you literally retarded? Read the interviews, it's not going to be like this at all. FromSoft has consistently delivered good games and there's no way this won't be as well. Of course, we still know very little but I guarantee you that FromSoft is not becoming someone else.

Attached: jeff-cavaliere.jpg (450x450, 11K)

Elden Ring?
ooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Attached: L1V04tg0.jpg (484x484, 21K)

No interview is going to convince me to pick up Elden Ring (ooooooooooohhhhhhh).
They had absolutely no need to hire Game of Thrones man, but they did it. Why would they do that, unless they wanted the money of the average Bethesda / Bioware game player, big on the wallet and small on the love towards videogames. The game being open world and having horses just confirms my expectations.

>FromSoft has consistently delivered good games
Funny because you cunts are very vocal about how From Software has only made two and a half good games: Demon's Souls, pre-lordvesseld Dark Souls and Bloodborne, the rest being dogshit.

>and there's no way this won't be as well
It will be a competently crafted and good looking "game", no one doubts that. It's just that someone who wants to play an actual videogame will be forced to look somewhere else.

ELDEN RING! OOOOOHHHHHHHH!
(heh, It's catchy; I'm going to use it to mock it when it releases).

Because Miyazaki loves GRRM's books.
That's why.
also
>Yea Forums is one person

SHATTED

Like everything cool from Dark Souls and Bloodborne was ripped from Berserk or Lovecraft?

Attached: IMG_20190430_214013.jpg (1178x838, 82K)

Don't put words in my mouth, I've loved everything they've done since DeS. From makes actual videogames, if you can't understand this then I'm afraid that's your problem. If you read the interview, you'd find that Miyazaki is a fan of the guy himself and just had him write the overall mythos and that's it. The game is still fully developed by From and I'm confident it will be very much in their style. Of course Namco Bandai are going to use George for marketing leverage but who gives a fuck about that. It'll bring in more normalfags but it's not going to affect the quality of the game. There's not going to be towns and stuff and there already said that there would be castles and stuff to explore and that "open world" can have different meanings.

>Because Miyazaki loves GRRM's books.
What a convenient excuse. Miyazaki just happens to like George R.R Martin's books, and only talks about that right now in the zenith of Game of Thrones' worldwide popularity and not before.
Yeah, totally a coincidence and not a marketing move.

>Yea Forums is one person
Yea Forums is one of the most hilariously hiveminded online communities I've been part of. Just look at the 3x3 threads: it's always
Dark Souls
The Witcher 3
Telltale's The Walking Dead S1
Dragon's Dogma
Fallout New Vegas
Knights of the Old Republic
Devil May Cry 3
Deus Ex
Metal Gear Solid
Planescape Torment
If someone dares to being indifferent or outright dislike one of the above listed it's called "contrarian", "hipster", "redditor" and other trained monkey insults.

>Don't put words in my mouth
Those are your words; don't try to deny them now!

Elden Ring! Ooooooooooooooooohhhh.....

>zenith
Game of Thrones is the least popular it's been for a while because of the shitty last season. Are you retarded?

OOOOOOOOOH ELDEN RING YES FUCK YES GOD OOOOOOOOOH FUCK YES

Attached: 6bac957f04cf04d004d2383bb0b53cb7.jpg (500x371, 103K)

Oh really? Then why no one could shut the fuck up about it? Even my coworkers asked me out of nowhere if I was watching the thing

>if you like these games you're a hivemind
>if you don't like these games you're a contrarian

Attached: 1549948425562.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

OH-
OOH-
OOOOOOOOOH ELDEN RI- OH- RING

Attached: c89325d42ed21e0a74a1511dcefa7c89.jpg (455x423, 34K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1558270458001.jpg (552x552, 47K)

Oh boy another another soulsclone cant wait you fucking shill loser

It's been like that for a long time. The show is over and popularity is going down. Do you know what zenith means?

FPBP

id rather fuck afro

>Why would they do that
In the interview Miyazaki explain that he likes GoTman's vampire novel that is not Song and that he would like to work with him someday maybe and then some suit in From actually went and got GRRM onboard for Ring.

I agree horse combat is not a hypeflag. Ill resever expectation for gameplay trailers

Attached: 1558404067570.jpg (188x234, 11K)

*nuts*

OOOOOOOOH

Attached: 1559485644821.png (456x465, 417K)

LOOK UP AT THE SKY
IT BUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRNS

Attached: 1521682071475.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

hilarious how the second he becomes american he turns gay as fuck.

Highest point.
Its popularity is going down, but it still is at its highest.

Pretty calculated strategy; he can't namedrop ASOIAF without looking like an opportunist so he uses one of the author's obscure works.

>I agree horse combat is not a hypeflag
The only good game I can think about that involves a horse is Ocarina of Time, and still it was a symptom of that game's overworld being empty as fuck and the real meat of the game being the dungeons).
Horses are just synonymous with shitty world design.
Wait, there is Shadow of the Colossus but it's the same principle as Zelda.

Elden Ring! OoOoOoOoOohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOoOOH

Attached: 1541268945828.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

Elden Ring threads off to a great start.

Attached: 1561682566207.jpg (1170x895, 249K)

>It is in the process of going down but it is at the top
yeah stop shitposting thanks

Attached: 729.png (645x729, 68K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG JOHNSON

Could be worse, if it wasn't for the trailer line to hang on to everyone would be shitposting about Martin. Like way more than already. You have no idea, I have come from another, slightly less amusing timeline to let you know how good you motherfuckers have it.

>Sekiro is a better game than Bloodborne
That's a pretty shit opinion you got there

Bloodborne doesnt have varied builds you fuck. Sekiro has better/faster/harder gameplay than BB
Souls has better customization and RPG elements.

BB aint shit anymore.

It's interesting how, for a template that resonated so well with a considerable amount of players (even Lords of the Fallen is getting a sequel!), none of the big name developers have tried their hand with a Demon's Souls clone.
Ubisoft? nope. Bethesda? nope. EA? nope. Square Enix? nope.
The only ones willing to try their hand with it are From, Team Ninja, Shift and Deck13, literal B tier studios. Even the 2D games that imitate the Demon's Souls template were made by indie developers.

Why is that? A behemoth like EA should be able to make one in a year tops. I personally think that making a game like that isn't easy. You just need to design a lot of elements in a big sandbox so for those big developers the effort is not worth the trouble.

Attached: 1516060079321.jpg (1200x675, 105K)

imagine being this cringe and bluepilled

imagine being this reddit

Why are you forgetting about Nioh and Code Vein?

>Bloodborne doesnt have varied builds
plenty of builds
>Sekiro has better/faster/harder gameplay than BB
not really and bloodborne has chalice dungeons on top of ng+, also pvp
>Souls has better customization and RPG elements
bloodborne has great fashion and the best character creator, having less rpg is always better in these games, it's not that different from ds3 anyway

Attached: 1549731527912.jpg (590x589, 39K)

I didn't. Nioh: Team Ninja, Code Vein: Shift.
See? You didn't recognize the name of the actual development teams because you're only aware of their publishers, Koei Tecmo and Bandai Namco

>having more rpg is better, that's why bloodborne is better than sekiro
>having less rpg is better, thats why bloodborne is better than souls

I don't understand this ebik maymay

Liar
>plenty of builds
>Most of which are unviable until late game
>not really and bloodborne has chalice dungeons on top of ng+, also pvp
chalice dungeons even though the idea was cool the execution was seriously flawed, even Miyazaki admitted ths
>bloodborne has great fashion and the best character creator, having less rpg is always better in these games, it's not that different from ds3 anyway
I like rpg better too but you'd have to be naive not to see that having it be more rpg limits them because they have to account for different playstyles. Sekiro is just more balanced and polished

Yeah I was skimming through your post.

>their publishers
Yeah but they own these studios. Just like how Ubisoft, EA and SE own other studios. They're primarily publishers too yet you listed them as devs.
Meaning Bamco and KT count too.

>plenty of builds
eh
not really

>also pvp
Might as well not exist nowadays

People still play it a lot. See the threads on here for proof

That makes it even worse because it means that only three companies (Bandai Namco, Koei Tecmo and CI games) are exploiting the Soulsborne cow.

Demon's Souls, Bloodborne and Sekiro weren't Bamco's.

Sekiro is piss easy

Mmm, you're right. Demon's Souls and Bloodborne are Sony. So, Sony, Bamco, KT and CIG

>Sekiro
Sekiro doesn't count. It's a different game.

oh, and Surge 2 is being published by Focus Home Interactive not by CI Games

CI Games is instead publishing (and apparently in-house developing) Lords of the Fallen 2 without Deck13

Oh, I wasn't aware of that.
I think this thread answered my question: there are already too many developers and publishers cornering that particular game template so the big ones see no reason to get into it. Basically:

Publishers formerly involved or actually involved with Souls-like games:
Sony, Bandai Namco, Koei Tecmo, CI Games, Focus Home interactive

Individual developers formerly involved or actually involved with Souls-like games:
From Software, Japan Studio, Team Ninja, Shift, CI Games, Deck13

That's a lot of companies. No wonder the big boys don't want to get involved.

Attached: 1515614854758.jpg (1920x1080, 616K)

we OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH posting?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH
ELDEN RING

>was cute a few years ago
>now ugly and haggard looking
Time waits for no tranny

Fun fact, the voice actor actually masturbated to completion while delivering this line

>spoilder

Attached: emil looks at computer looks at you.png (491x604, 237K)

Miyazaki is into trap shit.

youtubemultiplier.com/5d16f974a2919-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah-elden-rin.php
Didn't exactly turn out the way I planned it too but I think the end result is something rather special.

Attached: 15772949.jpg (259x194, 20K)

He went into the DS2 coffin

...Home, at least it was before I fucked everything up