We need a real new competitor so badly...

We need a real new competitor so badly. No not stream machine #1million like google or Atari is making but how sega used to make hardware. I don't care who it is, just give us a new platform where new exclusives come from. Sony, nintendo and ms will just keep making their best sellers till the end of their lifetime.

Attached: xbox-one-x-ps4-pro-nintendo-switch.jpg (900x500, 47K)

best outcome would be microsoft going third party and sega coming back to replace them.

Sega couldn't merely for the fact their exclusives are too spreadout on all platforms now.

It's called the Nintendo Switch.

Or did you already forget about Sushi Strikers, ARMS, Xmachina, and Astral Chain?

I'm glad 9th gen started with Switch so we can get some actually fun games. All Sony and Microsoft talk about now is how powerful their 9th gen attempts are but anyone with a brain knows it's about the software.

>this is your brain on nintendo

I mean real games, not mobile/party game trash. The only new real title there is astral chain.

Just make your own bro. :)

Is Sushi Strikers that good? I saw it at GameStop today and was thinking of grabbing it for 3DS. Looked cute.

I'm not saying this in a bad way but what exactly is stopping you guys from making your own hardware or games? I mean, the way the majority of people on here speak, they're the most creative people in the world, right?

mattbox

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 8K)

Hold on I'll make the logo

>PC for best versions of multiplats and timed exclusives that eventually come to PC
>Switch for Nintendo exclusives and portability
Why even need anything else?

Man, I really don't like the PS3's or PS4's style. Looks so weird. Honestly, the best looking console is the Xbox One S. Nice and white and actually looks quite presentable. The PS4 just looks stupid, I'm sorry.

As for the Switch. The joy cons are stupid too, the dock is cheap and ugly. Honestly, the last best looking console (besides the white XBox One S), for me, is the Sega Dreamcast or the PS2.

and the fact that they are shit as well. Haven't made a new good game since the dreamcast tanked.

psone looks the best imo.

Couch gaming, halo 5, more gamepass games, RDR2 4k, that sort of stuff...

Based, thanks Matt!

I just miss consoles with color. Everything is just a black box these days, or a black Big Mac in PS4s case.

everyone is moving over to PC. the market isn't big enough to support any competitors.

>Couch gaming
Possible with PC/Switch
>Halo 5
Has been on PC (for free at that) for years now
>more gamepass games
Literally a rental service
>RDR2 4K
Once it inevitably comes to PC, it'll be at 4K and run above 30fps

Remember those prototype Wii images and they were going to do all sorts of bright colors, but then it finally came out and all they offered was white?

Why is it always white or black now? I like the ps1's greyish color. Or like the gamecube's silver. Fuck I hate how everything has to looks
>sleek
>simple
>soulless

Chad's the main audience now and he doesn't want a bright orange Nintendo in his living room.

Why can't I find any pictures of those Wii prototypes? I remember them from EGM.

Got it.

inb4 ants

Attached: 22-52-04-images.jpg (264x191, 6K)

We do have a new competitor. The games on it are making money hand over fist.

Attached: iphonex.jfif.jpg (1003x1280, 61K)

kys
Because those were called 'nintendo revolution'

The controller prototype for it.

Attached: revolution.jpg (450x300, 40K)

What? I never saw this one before. I remember the controller being a well kept secret until the remote was finished.