Which video game moment conveys the same exact significance of this panel?

Which video game moment conveys the same exact significance of this panel?

Attached: 60AA3298-6C72-4559-8572-1E7DAA973308.jpg (1023x763, 188K)

>There's never been a Japanese equivalent to NBA Jam featuring custom dunks

Slam Dunk and Rookies are the height of sports manga and nothing can ever compare.

Prince of Tennis is god tier too. And Capeta is super underrated

Press Y to fist pump at the end of Ace Combat Assault Horizon.

Fuck you OP now I gotta re-read SD again.

context?

Haikyuu is damn good.

I'm a delinquent manga connoisseur amd was wanting to try rookies because I also love baseball. Here's the question, do the delinquents stay delinquent and cause problems through the whole comic or do the sell out half way through?

>Prince of Tennis
Shut the fuck up.

Depends on how delinquent you mean. Like they don't turn into 100% pure good boys, they're still hot blooded delinquents deep down, but they grow to love baseball enough that they're not gonna start a brawl in the middle of a tournament game.
But it's pretty cute that you think you're a connoisseur without having already read Rookies lol

My friend Pedro

Ay dos chinese niggas got da new Jays

I read through the first 10 chapters and kind of fizzled out because I was scared they'd stop being delinquents and didn't want to waste time on it. But if you say they keep being delinquents then I'm back in.

Attached: 56594912333.jpg (318x433, 31K)

Barkley Gaiden chaos dunk
>Barkley 2 never ever

Celeste
Also I'm a huge Slam Dunk fanboy

Attached: 20190629_000520.jpg (2880x2160, 2.43M)

Wish more arcadey sports games existed. You'd never catch me playing a FIFA or Madden but I'd be all up for a Mario Strikers or NBA Jam session.

Do they even have their first game against the other delinquent school within 10 chapters? Damn son you gotta learn to give things a chance. You didn't even get to see any of the baseball!

Who needs that, the original still exists.

What happened to the ball?

Enulated both games and enjoyed them even without ips translation patches

Attached: 713xWvyxVqL._AC_SL1280_.jpg (1280x788, 124K)