TIFA'S TITS AREN'T CENSORED

YOU DIPSHITS READ A MISTRANSLATION

I AM GOING POST THIS EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU RETARDS REALIZE THIS AND SHUT THE FUCK UP

archive.fo/9Iuv6

Famitsu: But the clothing was also refined?

Nomura: This time, visually there were things that were made quite real, and real-world clothing and accessories are being used as design references. For example, we’re referencing military (wear) for Tifa’s suspenders and martial arts and biker (wear) for the gloves. The full body silhouette hasn’t changed from the original image, and from that part, we’ve aimed to increase the minute details.

Famitsu: Since Tifa’s chest is large, was there any consideration also given how the rendering was done?

Nomura: First of all, since we wanted Tifa to have defined abs, we made her more athletic looking. And then, there were also directions from our internal ethics committee that as not to make even the most intense action look unnatural it was necessary to bind [Tifa’s] chest. And thus, for her simple upper body clothing, we put a black undergarment with a fitting tank top for a fitness-conscious, sporty design.

>To recap, Nomura wanted to make her clothing more realistic and her body more sporty, and that ended up with Tifa basically being put in a sports bra so her breasts wouldn’t be unsupported during intense action sequences, which makes sense.

>There are no remarks about reducing the size of the character’s chest, and here, the term shimeru (絞める) refers to “constricting,” “squeezing,” or “pulling things tight.” I translated the word as “binding.” There is no mention of “reduction”, “shrinking” or even redesigning the character, because Nomura didn’t say that.

Attached: Tifa.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2019/06/19/square-enixs-ethics-department-told-final-fantasy-vii-remake-devs-shrink-tifas-chest-size-10014842/
vg247.com/2019/06/19/final-fantasy-vii-tifa-redesign/
eurogamer.net/articles/2019-06-19-square-enix-has-an-ethics-department-and-it-told-the-final-fantasy-7-remake-developers-to-restrict-tifas-chest
youtube.com/watch?v=NzbhbetwYFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The dissidia version is way better.

metro.co.uk/2019/06/19/square-enixs-ethics-department-told-final-fantasy-vii-remake-devs-shrink-tifas-chest-size-10014842/

vg247.com/2019/06/19/final-fantasy-vii-tifa-redesign/

eurogamer.net/articles/2019-06-19-square-enix-has-an-ethics-department-and-it-told-the-final-fantasy-7-remake-developers-to-restrict-tifas-chest

*leans into mic*

Ahem

Those articles stem from the mistranslated interview, retard-kun.

While your translation IS indeed the correct one, Tifafags don't care.
They will use every fake article and mistranslated in the book to justify them crying over not being able to jack off to tits in a video game

Are you actually illiterate?

So youre saying square enix doesnt have an ethics department?

>And then, there were also directions from our internal ethics committee
Absolute nigger faggot OP, end yourself.
Btw Tifa was always shit, and the remake will be garbage.

remake Tifa is old news

Attached: 1561523188689.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

No, I just didn't read.

>I just didn't read.
Oh so Tifafags really are fucking retarded. Not even looking into the articles that they're claiming prove that Sony was behind the "censoring".
Fuck off.

i don't buy censored SJW garbage.

None of this explains why she's wearing a sports bra under her sports bra.

Oh shit, here we go again

Attached: 1561601665765.png (600x665, 218K)

that's cool
I was honestly ok with the redesign to begin with
BUT WHY THE FUCK DOES SQUEENIX HAVE A FUCKING ETHICS COMMITTEE

Yes the ultimate counter spell fuggin saved

I've been wanting something like this for ages. Thanks friend

Attached: pp,550x550.u2.jpg (550x507, 46K)

No retard. I'm saying that Tifa's tits aren't censored by the ethics department.

This is so fucking perfect. It should be spammed anytime someone posts 1 of the boxes

Attached: 20190628_144645.jpg (1078x1314, 594K)

whatever you say shill

Attached: 1561774362888.jpg (1363x298, 76K)

Attached: 1561510114180.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

Hey I'm a Tifafag and I'm smart enough to realize that there's no censorship. Don't lump us all together with the retards.

>YOU DIPSHITS READ A MISTRANSLATION
So in your little head what happened first? The E3 reveal or those articles?

Attached: hanase.jpg (480x360, 13K)

If you're OP how did you not know nomura literally stated in the thing you posted they received direction from their internal ethics committee?

Post the edit

>"we made her more athletic looking"
>gives her a noddle arms and legs

Nice try shilleroni, every tifafag loves tifas tits even the female ones, go do your damage control somewhere it works, reddit is probably nice.

Attached: 1561685312524.jpg (1136x640, 154K)

>Tifa is the only one conveniently covered up
>This didn't happen with Dissidia, the non-normalfag game, where people won't complain about it being problematic, unlike the remake
>Thigh highs so fetishretards won't complain about the obvious censorship
>Sports bra for "realism" (that only applies to sexy women of course) so her boobs won't bounce, even though if they don't want that they just have to move a slider
>Spats so people won't see below her skirt, with a longer skirt to boot
>"And then, there were also directions from our internal ethics committee"
>They literally had to say that Tifa's tits will bounce in Dissidia
>All of this combined with the fact that this game is a Sony exclusive
Just how delusional can censorship shills be? The recent Dissidia design provided more proof about Tifa's censorship, but I'm 100% sure that we're going to keep getting evidence in the coming months.

READ WHAT IT SAYS AFTER THAT YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGERFAGGOTS

>that as not to make even the most intense action look unnatural it was necessary to bind [Tifa’s] chest.
>Nomura wanted to make her clothing more realistic and her body more sporty, and that ended up with Tifa basically being put in a sports bra so her breasts wouldn’t be unsupported during intense action sequences
>There are no remarks about reducing the size of the character’s chest, and here, the term shimeru (絞める) refers to “constricting,” “squeezing,” or “pulling things tight.” I translated the word as “binding.” There is no mention of “reduction”, “shrinking” or even redesigning the character, because Nomura didn’t say that.

This is ancient news, my only question is this; is she wearing white underwear? In Dissida 1 she has slightly pink underwear I think and in Dissida 2 she has white. I dunno about Dissida 3. Furthermore, do they have the DoA sweat mechanic where clothes get dirty from fighting? That'd be cool.

Still waiting for an answer on this

>WHY THE FUCK DOES SQUEENIX HAVE A FUCKING ETHICS COMMITTEE
The better question is "Why does that matter and why should anyone care?"

you do realize the faggots who shitpost about tifa's tits and muh ethics departments are just literal retards who only want to feign outrage because they dont care about the game right

it's just the next step in ironic shitposting where they'll do it until it applies to something they care about, and then cry and bitch about it

i've been hiding the samefag tifa censorship threads for weeks and you're better off doing the same instead of fighting this fight user. these people aren't worth it

Attached: 1.png (760x839, 760K)

>that as not to make even the most intense action look unnatural
Based retard.

Careful shill you cant use words like niggerfaggots what would the advertisers think?

>e t h i c s
>c o m m i t t e e

Attached: tifa-lockhart-dissidia-nt.png (1210x540, 508K)

Attached: dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-4-810x400.jpg (810x400, 47K)

Can you answer me what he underwear colour is in that game? Or is she not wearing a skirt and or has spandex (aka spats) underneath instead? She had white underwear in the other two.

Yes cant have unnatural movements, see this right here shes using witchcraft normal boobs would never behave this way.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (440x500, 1.34M)

For age ratings, selling in foreign markets, particularly China, and also to avoid western journalist fueled controversies.

:3

Attached: dissidia-nt-x-ffvii-tifa-lockhart-12.jpg (853x480, 77K)

b-but my rightypol social justice crusade

what do you think this post proved

>internal ethics committee

>TIFA'S TITS AREN'T CENSORED
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HER DESIGN LOOKS LIKE SHIIIIIT

I would have literally taken smaller tits over the goofy thigh highs and hot topic skirt.

Attached: 1561526456977.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

What gives, the damage is done already, the SJWs won. Get over it

reminder that this is who you're arguing with in these threads.

Attached: realism.png (1920x823, 161K)

Attached: WhatsApp-Image-2019-06-27-at-21.14.04.jpg (1600x900, 160K)

I hope it showed you that big boobs arent as disusting as you think and that when inertia is applied to them they will behave accordingly even "during combat" theres no need to reduce them in size to prevent movement, theres no need to fuck up a winning formula.

Attached: 75436163_p0.jpg (2096x2556, 1.19M)

Attached: 1559115580627.png (1356x934, 71K)

>kotaku article
>their source is one guy from twitter

Whatever. I'm over this already anyways. Bitches can continue to deny it's not censorship, I don't care. Tifa does look big in some shots, so they probably used unfinished model footage and rushed the trailer out. I like the way she looks but I feel that it just isn'e faithfull to the original game. Canon wise, her breast size is 34DD and those tits look bigger in some shots, especially under a sports bra.

Attached: 1561068531087.jpg (944x1810, 120K)

Attached: 04ac127bd7017718e819412381129872.jpg (831x1176, 282K)

Attached: 1559819739327.png (1546x657, 81K)

nobody thinks tits are disgusting and your pisschild attempts at goalposting dont work

any real fighter would tie that shit up because it would be an unchecked vulnerability just like letting your balls hang out if they were the size of watermelons bro

but you're going to pretend to be outraged no matter how much sense is thrown your way. so its whatever nigger

Attached: 033cf71248f36df2725b84ae7b126b42.jpg (2896x4093, 1.3M)

incels are too fucking dumb to be reasoned with

The people complaining don't actually care, they're just looking for an excuse to shit on something, that's all Yea Forums is, looking for the next blunder.

I don't care for what reason but as long as tifa looks like hot garbage and has microtits I won't buy this shit. I've lost all interest. Chance that this will be good is like 1%. I used to follow the news every day for years. Deleted all sources now.

Attached: a0b10ca2f1654d8af9d4f9b255b0f235.jpg (724x1023, 88K)

Just mod them back in bro

Attached: hiumrglwhn331.jpg (1080x1218, 572K)

Dissidia 1 Tifa doesn't exist. Tifa has always worn white panties, black panties in the cowgirl outfit and pink panties in the Amano design. (The latter two only make an appearance in Dissidia 2 (Duodecim). The most common misconception of Tifa wearing pink panties comes from the picture with Marlene's pink panties juxtaposed on Tifa's room as though they're the Orthopedic Underwear. But the picture predates us knowing the truth of the Honey Bee Inn quest and is heavily outdated.

Okay look I'm a full blooded nip and am sink and tired of misinformation being spread. Here's what Nomunama REALLY said when he typed "あなたの大きな白いオーチンチンを私のきつい黄色のおしりに詰め込む"

>This time around, we really wanted to stick it to the fat americans and otaku who beat off to their slutty waifus. So we bound her titties up and stuffed them into another layer of clothing to stop them from jiggling. We then covered up her panties so 外人豚 can't jerk off to his shimapan. Finally, the legs were covered up to appease the gays.

>Our SJW San Fransisco based censorship department backed this decision, as when they saw Tifas original flopping yam yams(ちち) they immediately started shrieking and yelled "CENSOR THIS!" We are currently looking into our options into suing Dissidia for destroying our visions.

"Nomura: First of all, since we wanted Tifa to have defined abs, we made her more athletic looking. And then, there were also directions from our internal ethics committee"
We made Tifa with more realistic clothing then the ethics committee told us to do something about her chest and other areas that would cause problem. How the fuck do u post this translation and tell me that its not censored.

Attached: tifa ff7 ki-chan 75231665_p0.jpg (1322x1754, 417K)

Okay, so they "bound" her tits, and we can't "unbind" them.
Does this not effectively shrink them?

Attached: Arthas.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>we wanted Tifa to have defined abs, we made her more athletic looking
FUCKING HOW?
She is a fucking walking stick. She has no visible abs whatsoever.

>any real fighter
Its a video game though
How do you apply "any real fighter" to cloud wielding a bustersword or barret having a fucking cybernetic gun arm GTFO WITH THIS SHITTY FUCKING ARGUEMENT, THIS SHIT TAKES PLACE IN A UNIVERSE WITH GIANT CHICKENS AND FUCKING MAG- no you know what im done fucking dilate i can hear your "vagina" collapsing from here.

I want to fuck Yea Forums-chan

Too bad NT is fucking shit

>can't jerk off to his shimapan
Not sure if want

The people complaining do care. The people who don't care never played the game.

>"as to not make even the most intense action look unnatural it was was necessary to bind her chest"
meaning to put it in a sports bra, y'know, which holds boobs in place so they don;t fuckin flop around

see

Lmaooooooo, or just animate the boobs moving but i get it cant piss off that ethics department.

Judge by actions not words. They censored lolis and shotas and burka'd tifa.

your translation is functionally unchanged from the other
facts
-smaller boobies
-less skin
-ethics committee
your excuses as to why these things happened are irrelevant
fuck sony and fuck sqaure enix

But the people who played the game would know that she was "censored" long before this game when Advent Children came out.

>Our SJW San Fransisco based censorship department backed this decision
i know you are shitposting but this is enough reason for me to boycott these assholes

censored or not fuck SJW shit

>so they don;t fuckin flop around
Already proven wrong. Tifa is a fucking character, they don't need to give her a sports bra for that, you idiot, do you think that 3D models NEED fucking clothes so boobs won't bounce?
>How do you apply "any real fighter" to cloud wielding a bustersword or barret having a fucking cybernetic gun arm
He's going to say that the game is only meant to be semi-realistic. These shills are getting that desperate.

Attached: 20efece273ab8580c4351d25daa5af46.jpg (961x1200, 171K)

What does Yea Forums think of this?

Attached: Image 469.jpg (1776x926, 68K)

At least everyone in the ethics department will buy the game though right?

Attached: tifaovertheyears.jpg (5020x3172, 3.43M)

gay and chestletpilled

You're retarded. The designs of the other characters are more faithful to the original game than to AC.

Attached: 74773933_p0.jpg (800x1280, 560K)

Jiggle physics look retarded in serious games.
Seeing Jill's boobs flop all around from taking two steps in resident evil was dumb, but Yea Forums defended it because it pissed off SJWs.

I think that you need to fix the aspect ratio.

Attached: 75018856_p0_master_1200.jpg (586x828, 274K)

Attached: mpv-shot0001.png (1776x1331, 1.66M)

Yeah, but some of us have resisted it every step of the way (barring KH2, because Disney, so of course) and now she's further censored from anything that came before, most notably from AC, the only Tifa most people are familiar with. Just because it's an ever losing battle with Square-Enix, doesn't mean it's not worth raising your voice. It might save another character elsewhere.

You fags always out yourselves, see>Sports bra for "realism" (that only applies to sexy women of course)

Barret looks nothing like he did in the original, he's far closer to AC

Its not meant to be realistic AT ALL its a fucking game about magic and space aliens and fucking insanity, also im not the shill because I am not towing the company line YOU are playing fireman for square im voicing my opinion on a remake of a favorite game, that reminds me i can just play the original with the big blocky polygonal tits and all whenever i want, god i can only imagine how upsetting that is for you.

Attached: 1556895435851.jpg (1059x1500, 113K)

Who are these characters you speak of?

Yeah, but the oldfags would blame Square Enix, not some ethic department boogeymen and trannies while acting like they were forced into something they didn't want to do.

Attached: 1560205982666.png (288x288, 5K)

Yea he does. Same colors, same clothes as the original.
AC Barret has fucking cornrows.

Attached: giphy.gif (268x141, 644K)

Dont worry i have literally hundreds more of these to post, this is ridiculous right?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 2.14M)

Attached: 1560283224745.jpg (298x398, 26K)

Highly unethical

You say this while team ninja puts the original model into Dissidia...

Nah, squeenix absolutely caved

quit playing dumb

>muh serious games for serious gamers like my serious self seriously
Do you even fucking like video games? Why are you even here?

Nigga, the game has a whole was neutered for realism.
We won't see shit like sailor Barret, that fat dude getting hit by the truck, and other wacky hijinks because it's too silly.

Attached: e31a08cb0e4e5b84467a9f9183f80dfa.jpg (1000x1250, 175K)

Giant swords the size of motorcycles also look retarded in serious games, But it's part of the appeal of the series.

I think we will.

He didn't have the shades, and his body had very cartoony proportions that his AC design did away with.

Read the post again you idiot.

Attached: [Wild Kingdom] F 012.jpg (498x532, 101K)

and now you know why the incel insult is so powerful here

excuse me could you please adhere to the canon appearance of the character in your fan art thank you

Attached: Tifa-FFVIIArt.png (255x532, 139K)

Not really

Attached: cloud-final-fantasy-7-remake-hands-e32019a.jpg (1956x1600, 533K)

Attached: 001-1.jpg (1200x846, 158K)

Looks the same
Now compare Tifa from the original game to the new one.

no

Attached: 73086970_p0.jpg (676x596, 73K)

Ass > Tits

Attached: 2d5.gif (1000x720, 1.65M)

Attached: ff7_2019_06_12_02_19_31_697.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

I said serious games, if I had my way the FF7 remake wouldn't go for full HD realism and the characters would be chibi.

In a game with characters that look this real, jiggle physics feel out of place, I can see if it was fapbait like DoA, but it just looks stupid in this SUPER SERIOUS game.

Tits jiggle in real life.

Attached: 01.jpg (990x1400, 452K)

Well you're in denial.

I think not.

Attached: 6ac958f604265481f85b27ced58375ad.jpg (723x1023, 218K)

Which is way they specifically redesigned her to explain away why they're not jiggling.

big tits at the DD range still jiggle with a sport bra.
Just laying down facts, go watch big tits and sports bras on youtube.

Attached: 9a56aea1af9261fb683ca07189b95d09.jpg (1012x852, 519K)

>The recent Dissidia design provided more proof about Tifa's censorship
Yea let's ignore she has a black void under her skirt in Dissidia. Not censorship at all.

Tifa looks closer to her original appearance than Barret, but you're a dumb Tifafag that only cares about MUH TITS so you literally can't see anything else.

Attached: 20b179087d441d1b183e877f1be50957.jpg (707x1000, 98K)

Well, I for one, place equal blame on the ethics department, because they're not a boogeyman, since they're officially attributed in the interview. They're very much real.

And if they acted on their advice, that means they changed something, so therefore Tifa isn't as they would've made her, which in turn means it's not something they would've voluntarily done of their own accord, which further in turn means it's something they didn't want to do. That's just basic logic, that I hate to type out, which you somehow ignore. But if I'm being more honest, I think you're being quite disingenuous by equating them being willing to bend the knee to the ethics department/Square-Enix leadership to them not disliking it.

>go watch big tits and sports bras on youtube.
Sorry, I'm not gay.

Listen nigger nigger it doesn't matter.

People don't want one of the most iconic games of the most escapist franchise to conform to real world norms and standards because that shit has absolutely no place in a high fantasy game that's success it attributed entirely to people who wanted to escape reality. It would make sense for a game like ass creed or call of dooty but for final fantasy it's inane shit that spits in the face of the original fan base.

>Tifa looks closer to her original appearance than Barret
She doesn't. But I would expect no less from a retard that unironically uses Barret's cartoon proportions as an argument.

Attached: 78d0465bb7ab5f18d3e434244e460a831a434a11_hq.jpg (500x700, 67K)

You're mistaking the ethics department for something more than it really is, you're seeing the word "ethics" and instantly thinking of western SJW shit instead of in terms of Japan.

Attached: 94c.jpg (680x805, 81K)

I can see anything else. That's why I compere clothes too. What she is wearing is different than in her original. Her thigh highs make her look totally different in appearance. You're just a dumb breastphobe that hates on video game characters with big tits because you're afraid of going to sjw hell or someshit. I actually think your are pretty stupid t b h.

You're the people that cry about how they use MUH REALISM to excuse pointless changes and Barret losing his cartoony proportions isn't as big as Tifa's breasts?

Explain how traditional Japanese "ethics" would require Tifa being changed like this.

Attached: 592-5926765_tifa-lockhart-final-fantasy-vii-final-tifa-lockhart.png.jpg (820x942, 67K)

Characters are more than just clothes, even if we talk about Tifa's clothes, and not her face and hair, it's still way closer to her original outfit than Barret's changed design, he's also more covered up funny enough, and the shades are a major difference from the original, something his Advent Children incarnation also had.

>visual representation of this thread

Attached: 809d67c4b40b94171bffe17168cde624.png (2000x1500, 2.15M)

Japanese people as a whole do not like large breasts or "Jiggle" physics.

Because her cow tits flying everywhere while doing combos would look stupid and take the mood out of serious scenes.

Look at Xenoblade 2.

Attached: 3094bbaf5592d4d31f355d06e49772fe.jpg (752x630, 254K)

Is anyone in Japan complaining about Tifa's tits or is this just western autism?

Attached: 165019ee99ab97862e417fe580cc6896.jpg (709x1000, 388K)

>Barret losing his cartoony proportions isn't as big as Tifa's breasts?
Correct, took you long enough to realize it. Everyone looks like a normal person, therefore, Barret has to look like a normal person, there is nothing that can be done about it.
Even in the original he looked like a deformed cartoon character this is nothing more than a person with an anime artstyle.
Also, it's not only about her tits, it's her entire design, retard.

>AC machinegun arm sleeve
>shades
>different hair and beard
>different vest
>different pants
>undershit
>no metal waisband
>different gloves
>different belt
>different boots
>different machinegun
>a lot of accessories

Attached: BarretCompare2.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

It's not even western autism, it's just Yea Forums.

Attached: 1556939283037.jpg (1753x1240, 176K)

He's not more covered up. Hes tank top just covers his nipples under his vest jacket. His vest jacket in the original game covered his nipple anyway. Tifa doesn't look like her original outfit at all. she's almost wearing 2 layers of skirt and you cant see her butt shape at all. she's wearing thigh highs, so you can't see her bare legs, shes wearing a sports bra so you can't see her big tits.

Attached: dont look at my ass perverts.gif (1133x1600, 1.52M)

Attached: 613592f673d639215465411622696787.jpg (890x1444, 913K)

Based Tifa poster

Attached: D878VGAU0AEde4N.jpg orig.jpg (782x669, 109K)

Attached: 74739766_p0.jpg (1500x2226, 849K)

Barret still has a striking feature that sets him apart from an NPC, his gunarm, Tifa now doesn't. [In full disclosure there were one to two bigger busted NPCs than Tifa in VII. Possibly Scarlet and with certainly one shop keeper in North Corel (Unless he was a man and those were huge pectorals).]

You know shills are getting desperate when they have to nitpick a fucking belt on his pants as evidence.
He looks the same, only """major""" differences are the shades and the shirt. Cope.

The hear is the same
The vest is the same, just doesn't look ripped
The pants are the same
The gloves are the same
The Belt is the same
The boots are the same, but a different color
The machine gun is the same

Attached: 1388183461384.gif (500x500, 1.63M)

Attached: 1447680418163.gif (500x400, 3.09M)

If that's those are the same then so are Tifa's additions.

Attached: 1428397880965.gif (400x560, 698K)

user that was fucking quote and all I'm saying is that is was censored. Also I agree she is a walking stick.

Tifa looks different from the original game.

Meant to quote
The only major difference with Tifa are the socks. Go be retarded elsewhere.

>the ethics department directed us to restrict her chest so it doesn't move during intense action.
>they're the reason for the shitty sports bra
that's censorship.

Attached: 1398970597250.jpg (1023x639, 64K)

They're not, want to know what's the same with Tifa? Her gloves. They changed them but overall, they're the same, that's why you don't see people complaining, retarded shill.

What about Tifa?

Attached: 1458027567690.jpg (750x1000, 267K)

this. zero replies from the shitposters obviously.

Attached: 3215.jpg (1438x1003, 227K)

>added stuff is only bad when I want them to be
>I'll completely ignore that they radically changed this other character cause then I won't be able to yell censorship :((
This is you by the way.

For the hundredth fucking time, the issue isn't the goddamn tit size for 90% of people. It's the absolutely unnecessary costume redesign choices. Why do Cloud, Aeris, Barret, all the Avalanche members, and Sephiroth get such faithful outfits while Tifa gets this random fucking sports bra sticking out, a longer pleated skirt, and fucking MORE sexualized legs with those thighhighs?
If it was literally just the new dissidia model there would be no controversy at all, nobody on the "sexualize her less" crowd would have a position to defend because it would have just been her original outfit with "realistic" tits, with this shit you've seemingly divided the issue into a hundred fucking camps.

Attached: 1521096895231.png (1050x750, 1.21M)

I do, fuck those black gloves, with no metallic elbow guard. Also fuck her left boot not having a side guard, she kick anemies with with her basic attack. She may as well be not wearing armor at all, because they don't stick out from her hands as meaningful.

Attached: 75315862_p0.jpg (964x1200, 560K)

Attached: tumblr_ptcsdctPQg1vsb5ezo2_1280.jpg (1946x1284, 416K)

Attached: a9efaba0668481868ad19df8e1f54c64.jpg (500x674, 56K)

damage control thread

I love Tifa's tits too you fucking faggot. Her tits are the same size. All they did was give her a sports bra. Fuck off to /r9k/. You'll fit right in with all the other retards there.

>added stuff is only bad when I want them to be
Added stuff is bad when it looks like shit and it's there to censor a character, which is the case with Tifa.
>I'll completely ignore that they radically changed this other character
Wrong, cope shill.

Attached: 1439052678035.jpg (424x600, 233K)

How is Barret's design faithful in any way shape or form? They completely changes his proportions, colors, face and gave him Sunglasses.
How would you people react if they gave Tifa a hat?

fair enough, her dress color is pretty major. Though just talking colors there are a bunch of changes across the cast like Tifas gloves.

I saw a ~500 post thread on 2chan about it yesterday. It was less focused on her tits but more on how overall she was changed to be less sexualized so to speak. The first comment was how the people who want to regulate how Tifa looks don't even play the game, and it had over 150 (You)s/upvotes. Another comment was lamenting that people give SJWs (which they refer to with ポリコレ) attention at all when again they don't buy games as many agreed, and that they're just retards who will cry discrimination if you don't make all the women ugly. There was also a comment about how regulatory people who blame games for sexualization of women or violence or whatever can't separate reality from fiction.

Attached: c5c8c906f2d7816eab258132e000f64a.jpg (500x667, 186K)

You're living in denial, leave your Yea Forums bubble once in a while lol.

Attached: file_7.png (592x376, 285K)

>dress color
Her whole dress got changed, among other things. Look again.

Thank fucking god it was just enough to get nips mad. Maybe we'll actually get some post launch "original outfit" dlc or something after all the game's initial news cycle is over.

>Also fuck her left boot not having a side guard with which she kicks enemies in her basic attack animation.
Fixed. Sorry, I was too mad to write.

Attached: d7fa67938a890d4e3ff2fde9561db760.png (450x398, 52K)

The reveal obviously, and her tits are the same size, just with a sports bra. Then came the mistranslated interview, then came the actual translation. What point are you trying to make?
I don't have to answer your question immediately. You're not my fucking mother or my girlfriend you autist.

If Tifa looks more faithfull to the original game than Barret, then I may have to conclude that you're just a dumbass. If they remove Tifa's secondary skirt and thigh high socks, then I'll play dumb along side you.

Take it to /vg/ Seriously, this topic needs its own general for idiots to cry about nothing out of regular discussion.

>They completely changes his proportions
Innevitable. This is how he's meant to look without being a cartoon character.
>colors
Are you blind?
>face
The same.
>sunglasses
Minor change.

Attached: db885c6.jpg (569x1000, 232K)

Loooool she was better received than Aeris
Keep dreaming buddy.

Attached: 3149803_Final_Fantasy_VII_Tifa_Lockhart_Xtermination.jpg (1061x1500, 857K)

Attached: f9ba0eee31b42388e9d47427aff7af46.jpg (1000x1095, 335K)

Fuck off back to /r9k/ with your ethics committee bogeyman you retarded niggerfaggots.

How is fucking adding fucking sunglasses minor you ape
Prove she doesn't. For whatever dumb difference you can list for her there's a bigger one for Barret.
For starters his entire fucking silhouette.

Attached: f69b33a74492149a1e7abea90aa34a7b.jpg (989x1400, 296K)

You're full of shit

Do it you fucking faggot

Attached: f0997f1e6b5783c41e9fea39ed0d8cfc.jpg (500x583, 273K)

So what's the list of "arbitrary" design changes so far for the main cast? If there are enough of them I'm gonna go all out believing they did most of this for dlc costumes.
Barret: sunglasses, undershirt
Tifa: thighhighs, glove color, sports bra
Aeris: Dress color and type, necklace, arm and wrist cuffs, boot color
Cloud: ???

How the fuck is it not? For Barret at least, it is. Cloud would look extremely different but Barret looks the same. Nevermind the fact that you can take them off in one second.

Attached: final_fantasy_7_page406_by_obstinatemelon-d8k877b.jpg (363x642, 88K)

Attached: D-JTHxpVAAAt5JS.jpg orig.jpg (480x640, 54K)

Otaku market still matters, especially for merchandise sales, which is not insignificant.

Could's hair and clothing are vastly different.
He used to wear bright purple and now wears a black sweater.

Attached: haganef.jpg (594x732, 72K)

if you wanna compare the world models that is an infinite list, I'm talking compared to the original character art, so maybe hair works in that comparison, but not the purple outfit.

Attached: __cloud_strife_and_tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_vii_remake_and_etc_drawn_by_tsunbeji__4c363587357f642 (648x1152, 972K)

Attached: ryusformsitebb4f9af528683b51fe15259d46ee4c05.jpg (567x800, 74K)

holy shit user I just stated dev made her design and then the ethics committee told them to censored her. And here you are telling me how they censored her. Also are you really trying to bring realism into this? My boi cloud over here is swinging a giant ass sword as big as him and mostly likely weight more the him.

Fuck Square

Attached: FF7 Remake projections.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Attached: p95rgaCTYj1sp8yqvo1_1280.jpg (1000x1429, 252K)

Attached: __cloud_strife_and_tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_vii_remake_and_etc_drawn_by_tsunbeji__f613beae6694485 (648x1152, 926K)

Attached: tennokoe4 04.jpg (971x1400, 281K)

Attached: tifa ff7 312fa8937fcd060abdfe0992b7be5e7b.jpg (600x849, 251K)

Attached: tifa ff7 52948800_403804807090132_5009601377458704851_n.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Nice work

Attached: DBe94bSUMAAJODf.jpg orig.jpg (400x466, 36K)

>resting the blade on his shoulder

Attached: tifa ff7 1397999470466.jpg (1052x1500, 127K)

>The reveal obviously,
And thus the OP is entirely irrelevant cause no one gave a fuck about the mistranslation. There's evidence. All the "mistranslation" is doing is redirecting the problem from SE and the director to the "ethics committee" within the company
>and her tits are the same size, just with a sports bra.
She wasn't wearing one in the original design and even if she was that would mean they are that much bigger. Making your argument of a sports bra entirely irrelevant. You can't be true to the original design when you add 10lbs of clothe and put it in plain sight and scream ORIGINAL. They could've easily gotten away with it by saying the original design is in the game or this game will have alternate costumes that have appeared during the series for all characters. As well as introduce costumes for those that haven't gotten equal attention. Yet again this isn't what happened.
>Then came the mistranslated interview, then came the actual translation. What point are you trying to make?
That you believe that regardless of translation or not fans are just gonna take censorship because YOU believe it's okay. That slippery slope is no where near being slippery but a straight fucking pass to 0 tolerance. So no ones gonna give it an inch especially when it is this fucking obviously enforced.

Attached: the slope never ends.jpg (993x3418, 983K)

Attached: tifa ff7 1442211563512.jpg (850x1200, 741K)

>Bring up the ethics department
>SHUT UP YOU INCEL
I swear to god you faggots will bring us all down into 1984.

Attached: tifa ff7 1449098954379-4.jpg (554x902, 67K)

Attached: 75340521_p0.jpg (1240x1960, 747K)

>girlfriend

YEAH RIGHT FAGGOT

Attached: tifa ff7 1454298159294.png (566x800, 370K)

>I swear to god you faggots will bring us all down into 1984.
aren't you ready for the incel uprising? The left really is desperate for it.

Attached: incel uprising.png (1900x364, 467K)

Attached: tifa ff7 1483641471098.jpg (911x1000, 302K)

I feel like you would be interested in the phrase 釜を掘る

Attached: tifa ff7 1532835743029.jpg (550x700, 90K)

Attached: tifa ff7 1535314345677.jpg (750x750, 62K)

Why can't they just make tifa look like dat Yea Forums? I feel devastated right now

Attached: D884jeVUEAAk7MU.jpg orig.jpg (1600x2000, 229K)

Imagine being a part of the 'sexy girls not allowed' crowd.

Attached: tifa ff7 1542473515094.png (911x1290, 1.1M)

If it was good enough for the original everyone loved why is it bad now? It's almost like they have to strip down anything that could spark a potential controversy and make it as bland and by the numbers as possible to appeal to the most common denominator.

Attached: tifa ff7 asoras 7a5ad9e1315fca1be36b7c0701c4cbd9.jpg (601x800, 168K)

wipe your ass

Attached: tifa ff7 cglas 52130328_2070165029763239_5061054129824806554_n.jpg (782x977, 65K)

From the Jap user, ahem.

>"激しいアクションでも不自然にならないように胸部を締める必要がありました" was translated into "we make sure her top wasn't loose so that her chest wouldn't come off as unnatural during heavy action sequences" though, the original Japanese clearly said "胸部を締める必要がありました" so the literal and authentic translation is "in order for it not to appear unnatural in heavy action sequences, we needed to tighten her chest" It's a big mystery why this translator perfectly omitted the part "胸部を締める必要がありました" and really euphemistically translated it.

>And, an another really dubious point is as for "指示" which was translated into "Our ethics department had asked". in Japanese, "指示" is really a strong word, unlike just "asking", that give a sense of "must" to listeners, so I will not translate "指示" to "ask" as in this translation, but translate it to "direction" which have a more strong implication of obligation. It is obvious that in the original Japanese they had no choice but to accept an offer from the ethic department.

>And thus the OP is entirely irrelevant cause no one gave a fuck about the mistranslation.
Then why is everyone still bitching about it?
>There's evidence. All the "mistranslation" is doing is redirecting the problem from SE and the director to the "ethics committee" within the company
Evidence of what? You're not even making any fucking sense and are just getting triggered over the words "ethics committee".
>She wasn't wearing one in the original design and even if she was that would mean they are that much bigger. Making your argument of a sports bra entirely irrelevant. You can't be true to the original design when you add 10lbs of clothe and put it in plain sight and scream ORIGINAL. They could've easily gotten away with it by saying the original design is in the game or this game will have alternate costumes that have appeared during the series for all characters. As well as introduce costumes for those that haven't gotten equal attention. Yet again this isn't what happened.
Nobody is saying that it's the EXACT original design you retard. We're saying that the updated design is NOT censorship. Nomura clarified that he updated the design to add a layer of realism to the game. And so fucking what if it's not the original design when she was designed by the original designer, Tetsuya Nomura? Nomura himself updated the designs of the characters HE HIMSELF created. It's HIS artistic vision. Not yours.
>That you believe that regardless of translation or not fans are just gonna take censorship because YOU believe it's okay. That slippery slope is no where near being slippery but a straight fucking pass to 0 tolerance. So no ones gonna give it an inch especially when it is this fucking obviously enforced.
Again. It's NOT censorship you retard. Drink bleach.

wash yo ass and then have sex

Attached: tifa ff7 clod 52540508_367503977310264_8187674546986012350_n.jpg (600x450, 40K)

Have sex.

Attached: tifa ff7 hinemaru 4a20f52c4aa293bccecb318e1c540ec0.jpg (693x1133, 137K)

Tow that line company man, youre doing gods work beautiful things need to be taken away.

Attached: tifa ff7 genzoman 6e23708d573f57a388148723ab3293c0.jpg (666x950, 388K)

Why don't you people just play Dissidia NT?

Attached: dff-tifa-avalanche-style-a.jpg (680x1150, 116K)

Attached: tifa ff7 kinoshita ichi 0fa634e92e797d7e687e98788083df23.jpg (800x566, 167K)

He updated the design then a dyke that spends more time on her social media account then shes ever had playing an rpg told him "no thats problematic" ftfy famalamdingdong

>Evidence of what?
That she got censored, see >We're saying that the updated design is NOT censorship
Yes it is.
>Nomura clarified that he updated the design to add a layer of realism
Realism only to sexy women, don't forget.
>And so fucking what if it's not the original design when she was designed by the original designer, Tetsuya Nomura? Nomura himself updated the designs of the characters HE HIMSELF created. It's HIS artistic vision. Not yours
This retarded argument again? He changed her design because he knew that people would bitch about her sexualization, it's censorship, retard.
>Drink bleach
You should, yeah.

Attached: tifa ff7 kishizuka kenji 27b628a2e3ad49a3d3cd5e412ab570ec.jpg (800x1132, 155K)

So what he is saying is that this Tifa is wearing a Breast-Diaper since her tits are constantly squirting the milkies? And that's why they look smaller? Huh, makes sense.

>Huh, makes sense
It doesn't, read the thread.

Attached: tifa ff7 lofn910 1517108057374.png (750x1000, 1.05M)

i don't need a translation to tell me what my eyes can see you nigger

Attached: tifa ff7 maka morphine 88ed6c4485041d67681809bad55774f4.jpg (540x720, 57K)

Now you're just grasping at straws. Kill yourself.

the chestlet fears this

Attached: 1449605531261.jpg (673x680, 76K)

Attached: tifa ff7 moonlight-blue fb9e7cd943bed33741174bd92b382f15.jpg (564x695, 48K)

No, you are, in your desperate attempt to prove that this isn't censorship. Stay in denial.

Attached: tifa ff7 ponitekuro 72648707_p0.jpg (800x1217, 626K)

Consider getting your eyes checked then son. She's as big as ever.

Attached: 1561560825713.jpg (2142x914, 305K)

Attached: tifa ff7 ponitekuro 72795328_p0.jpg (800x1333, 749K)

Attached: tifa ff7 ponitekuro 73058511_p0.jpg (830x1216, 612K)

Coming up with a convenient hand wave doesn't change the fact that they are effectively smaller.
Also, whose bright idea was it to reference real world clothing in a game titled Final Fantasy that has two characters with gun arms and a guy with a sword bigger than his body as main protagonists?

... you can clearly see here she's not??

Attached: 1480831322512.jpg (526x300, 30K)

fpbp. every time

Attached: __tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_vii_and_etc_drawn_by_kuavera__fa10cb113591ffbac4273df46c902ee3.png (921x1240, 652K)

Attached: tifa ff7 sprite 1434483879614.png (80x150, 2K)

non-mobile gaming is dying in nippon

therefore, they've decided to start pandering to the western tendencies of "realism" and "immersion" as the main tone of games moving forward. fuck this decade.

Attached: 1487200021519.jpg (512x629, 169K)

Attached: tifa ff7 sprite 1434483939954.png (112x112, 4K)

Attached: enjoying the pantsu.png (968x720, 711K)

This decade have been the worst.

It's absurd how much better she looks here

Attached: Tifa002.jpg (1188x1725, 410K)

It's an unfaithful design no matter how much you discord tranny anti-Tifa fags try to preach and strawman.

2000s "Serious business" was definitely the worst. 2010s started with the retro craze and only succumbed to Sony standards at the latter half.

Attached: TIFA2.png (381x959, 365K)

why aren't you complaining about cloud's arms being normal and not two blocks united by a flesh colored tube? new cloud is unfaithful too

Attached: tifab.jpg (747x802, 115K)

You dont have to read shit to see they self censored.

Attached: tifa_repaint_by_tifalover291-dam7a1p.jpg (1024x753, 98K)

Attached: 1540099210094.jpg (640x620, 28K)

Have sex

>these lewd Tifa pics

The Ethics Department does not support this action

Attached: 253.jpg (335x188, 14K)

Exercise

That's too bad.

Attached: 75331250_p1.png (2480x3508, 2.55M)

I know this may sound surprising to you but the original Cloud is the one from the official artwork. At least use the muh color argument.

I see this guy run out of arguments

censorship is bad and you are a piece of shit for defended it.

Attached: Tifa-Lockhart-Final-Fantasy.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

>I AM GOING POST THIS EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU RETARDS REALIZE THIS AND SHUT THE FUCK UP
But how will you know if you keep posting it every day? Holy shit how assblasted are you?

Attached: 1560905452228.jpg (601x544, 93K)

THEY AREN'T CENSORED
THEY WERE MADE SMALLER AND THE MODEL CLEARLY SHOWS IT
THEY ADMIT TO AN ETHICS DEPARTMENT
IT HAPPENS WHEN THE SONY METOO SHIT IS GOING ON AND JAPAN IS IN PANIC
BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO!!!!!!

Holy shit the third model is perfect. The artstyle clearly doesn't fit what they're going for in the remake but it actually feels more authentic to the original.
And Tifa's proportions are perfectly adapted too.

>STOP ENJOYING BIG TITS
Nah fuck you I will forever be mad about this shit

WHICH version of Tifa got censored into what people call the "censored version"? What is the so-called "original" here that's being censored? Show me one and I'll show you why you are wrong. If you can't show it then there is no censorship. No, I am not speaking of the "per se" from the Bingo. I am saying that there is no basic premise to complain about censorship if there is no original. Period. If you can't prove, then I can only assume that your "original" is some random fanart that no one gives a shit about.

Early to mid 00's were top tier, up there with 90's.
Late 00's were awful, 10's have been awful all the way.

More like ran out of patience trying to educate a literal retard who got triggered by a sports bra.

You are:
retarded
autistic
a tranny
bait

Choose all that apply.

Attached: tlbatdr02.png (1223x1220, 1.75M)

Good lord it's perfect

Attached: 1555130047941.jpg (960x413, 185K)

>FF7
>Barret is buff as FUCK
>FF7 Remake
>Barret is merely reasonably buff
How come nobody is complaining about this?

Attached: D83OVbeUwAAcACX.jpg orig.jpg (868x1227, 120K)

Attached: blair-armitage-tifa-render-light02.jpg (1500x1500, 468K)

Sports bra was one of the dumbest coping theories around.
They're not real tits they're digital, who gives a shit how they could look if compressed by a bra, what matters is how they actually look when you see the character and whether they evoke the same reaction as the original did.
And they don't, they fail that test.
That's the real test of a remake design.
Nu-Tifa goes into the trash along Bomberman zero.

>holy shit he was actually triggered by the bingo

Attached: 1488653911536.png (342x343, 258K)

Because there are bigger fish to fry. Doesn't mean, that everyone didn't get downgraded.

I was fine with her reveal because she was cute and I had no problems with her overall design. But with the revelation that an "ethics committee" might have had a hand in changing her at all, she either needs more exaggeration or her dress and other outfits need to be "realistic" to not wearing the black sports bra.

Spats are sadly CERO's influence in trying to curb upskirt research in Japan. Anything boob related is likely Sony CA influence, but last I read they supposedly aren't able to influence AAA studios.

>reasonably buff

Attached: CloudandBarret.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

Attached: blair-armitage-tifa-render-01.jpg (1920x1240, 246K)

>Coming up with a convenient hand wave doesn't change the fact that they are effectively smaller.
No they're not. They're the same size. They just have a more realistic shape.
>Also, whose bright idea was it to reference real world clothing in a game titled Final Fantasy that has two characters with gun arms and a guy with a sword bigger than his body as main protagonists?
Nomura. He updated the designs to have a sense of realism despite their fantastical nature.

Overshadowed by a worse issue.
But I'm sure if people could come together to demand a change and Square Enix actually listened to that then Barret would be next in line for some changes to better match his design.
That one's cause is just incompetence and can be assumed to be in good faith.
While Tifa's desecration is much more dishonest and sick because it's justified by some ethics bullshit that apparently means breasts above a mere D are unethical. So no shit it will draw more attention.

Seek help basedcubt

It's a design from the original designer Nomura himself. He can do whatever he wants with them. They're his characters.

>I'M GOING TO DAMAGE CONTROL EVERYDAY
time well spent, you dumb mungo

Bathe

The anti upskirt shirt was so unbelievably retarded it almost made the western standards seem better.
But barely.
CA Sony is proving to be way worse.
I was with you, the reveal looked fine. She obviously looked off and she wasn't perfect but she could have been much worse because she was still very cute and sexy.
But the whole ethics and censorship fiasco just soured the whole deal.

and SE isn't?

Attached: blair-armitage-tifa-render-02.jpg (1920x1240, 247K)

keep going! i'm nearly at bingo!

Attached: 1456261597849.png (640x480, 20K)

wtf is a "serious game"? do you even hear how fucking pretentious and dumb you sound, nigga?

What's sad is that westerners do like all the things they are censoring.
Pretty much the only people who hate breasts are journalists and resetera types and their crowd.

Attached: blair-armitage-tifa-render-03.jpg (1920x1240, 238K)

Arguing over pixellated tits in a video game, holy fucking dweebshit Christ.

Please, go have sex or something, you've become a caricature of cringe.

>he can do whatever he wants with them
Until the ethics department tells him no you cant do that nomura make them smaller, to be clear YOU are defending that action WE want nomura to have creative freedom, JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR.

>she was still very cute and sexy.
I can assure you it seems much worse from here, where I don't think those are true and actively resent her taking away screentime from Cloud, Barret, Aerith, Heidegger and President Shinra. I should not feel like this about my original waifu.

Attached: D9INchTUYAAeuGp.jpg orig.jpg (672x938, 82K)

Attached: blair-armitage-tifa-render-04.jpg (1920x1240, 241K)

how deep does this passive-aggressive fanart shitposter's pockets go i wonder?

Attached: 1534035560942.png (176x192, 26K)

Serious game=what critics feel comfortable calling good.

It's all about a facade, make it "seem" in some way meaningful, touching or artistic while not offending them in any way or making them remember they are basically playing with a digital toy because all critics just want to pretend gaming is like movies and they can be cool indie movie reviewers.

Attached: blair-armitage-tifa-render-05.jpg (1920x1240, 198K)

>I cant read

this was actually mildly difficult to read

Attached: 1555247115449.png (600x444, 202K)

Attached: 1537039082842.jpg (1440x1744, 197K)

Kinda fucked up how Cindy's tits look bigger than Tifa's despite Tifa really being supposed to be at a bigger tier than her.

Damage control too late. Try other types of damage control such as using the old Tifa design with big breasts and no ultimate extreme sport hiking puritan extra sturdy breast support bra and the other shit you maimed this character with to appeal to people who do not buy games.

We did it bois the tits won out in tbe end in this thread if only it meant a damn irl.
TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS!!!

>the big tits have won
if only, user. if only.

Attached: 1556925084408.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Attached: 1479432295084.png (1251x1080, 1.09M)

the REAL tifa

Attached: classic.jpg (544x469, 145K)

Attached: D8ykVkbW4AANswk.jpg orig.jpg (1579x2048, 421K)

Attached: tifa ff7 fifi eiei 1560204843386.jpg (2891x4096, 1.57M)

Attached: D-FNZ_8UEAABsYI.jpg orig.jpg (668x1200, 55K)

>The anti upskirt shirt was so unbelievably retarded it almost made the western standards seem better.
I think they realized Japanese researchers will go to great lengths to find any upskirt at all. And as much as I wish it was the opposite, nobody in the west wears skirts, so there's no way that's even a concern here.

I'm hoping for a Wall Market segment for the Tokyo Game Show trailer. Something to confirm the extent of influence this ethics department has.

The real crime in this is that Tifa is much less likely to spur decades of fanart and garner a new generation of fans.

Attached: tifa ff7 ishiki 74868787_p0.jpg (1674x2562, 1.41M)

>And as much as I wish it was the opposite, nobody in the west wears skirts, so there's no way that's even a concern here.

True but sad. Every western female design is almost the exact same thing and they never try anything good looking.

Attached: tifa ff7 ishiki 1517108499312.jpg (157x267, 16K)

Attached: tifa ff7 ishiki 1526698985987.jpg (2000x3000, 692K)

Attached: D8wVtvpUcAEtzhH.jpg orig.jpg (1254x1771, 243K)

IF it's going to be Semi-Realistic then he shouldn't have shrunk her breast size, It's CLEARLY a Board Decision, Go fuck yourself

Because one is a crop top and the other is a sports bra.

Attached: 73413646_p0_master1200.jpg (640x853, 339K)

b-but big tits don't exist in real-life, therefore they're unrealistic

please understand

Attached: 1560303378567.jpg (368x656, 32K)

Attached: 72457492_p0_master1200.jpg (929x1106, 479K)

>WE want nomura to have creative freedom,

No you fucking don't. You just want tits to jack off to. If Nomura had came out and said that he made Tifa's tits smaller because he doesn't like big tits you'd still be screaming like an autistic child throwing a fit.

>nomura's artistic freedom
you are correct, but for the completely wrong reasons. also your post is shit.

Attached: 1544458185636.jpg (277x485, 61K)

In real life women with big tits wear sports bras, like the one featured in your picture, which makes the tits seem smaller and closer together, so why are you faggots crying?

Attached: 69702865_p0_master1200.jpg (898x1200, 597K)

Attached: 65766838_p0_master1200.jpg (819x663, 114K)

Maybe if you spent less time looking at fanart you wouldn't be crying about how cruel the world is because a vidya game character has average sized tits.

Fuck you, fuck censorship, and most of all fuck the ethics itty bitty titty committee.

aside the fact that you're full of shit and a faggot this thread ended with this based boy right here

Attached: 1547550231107.gif (512x512, 510K)

What's your problem bro?

OH NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gets funnier when you consider that Tifa resembles an ex JAV girl who is now I believe a K cup.
Remake design looks about E. Old design could have been a G.
So it's all realistic. And fighting with them is about as realistic as anything else in FF7.
It ain't about realism, it ain't about ethics.
It's about pandering to the loud toxic crowds that have a hatred for women they perceive as attractive.
That's why they had to change it halfway and why she looks so off with straps that don't fit well and what not.

Because her tits aren't average sized, nigger. Just like how Hermoine isn't like you.

Attached: Tifa375.jpg (450x681, 52K)

never thought i'd see the day i'd be glad to have an ohnono-poster at my side

Attached: 175583011406.jpg (1140x516, 74K)

Attached: 008tifa01.jpg (500x686, 63K)

>soft core porn video
>natural

If she wasn't trying to whore it up for the camera she would be wearing a sports bra like any sane woman would.

Attached: 174856306165.jpg (720x572, 113K)

Attached: ltif001.jpg (375x495, 40K)

pornstars are women too

you being sexist bro?

Attached: 1544490216519.jpg (497x512, 39K)

Smart women don't wear bras

>chestlets actually believe this

Attached: tifa_c.jpg (545x700, 55K)

Believe it or not a lot of women with big racks enjoy showing them off.

What about side by side with some tits?

Attached: 1460684169377.png (1280x1280, 752K)

Attached: Tifa0000.jpg (388x500, 43K)

Attached: tifa2.jpg (600x380, 74K)

>all these delicious btfos

yes, YES, SEETHE more you accursed chestlet! we could have coexisted until your envy began persecuting those more blessed than you!

Attached: 1544151525178.jpg (274x298, 26K)

The game's art style sucks, it forces everyone to look very toned down and downplays their design traits.

Attached: Tifa-052.jpg (560x400, 49K)

To be fair they should still jiggle even with a sports bra. They would just jiggle less wildly and in place in a more controlled way.
Jiggling is realistic, it happens in real life.
Most games handle it well and all the cries about it are just exaggerating things for no reason.

What the fuck are you and the other members of the retard choir trying to say? That women only wear bras because women with small tits tell them to do so? Most of the bitches you see walking around without bras are chestlets, you fucking idiots.

Agreed, but OP is right.

>that spoiler
yes uh... i could do that??

Attached: 1552946288663.png (345x257, 130K)

Why are idiots trying to defend this underbra?

I just want big titty tifa to crush on Anons, is that too much to ask?

>For the hundredth fucking time, the issue isn't the goddamn tit size for 90% of people.

You know you don't have to lie to make a point right?
Being concerned about her body and her outfit are not mutually exclusive things.

>Most of the bitches you see walking around without bras are chestlets
Lies

Based 90s when we could get Tifa in her full glory, tomb raider, titty monster flowers and banjo kazooie's bad end gruntilda.

Attached: 024500.jpg (490x491, 64K)

What if the sports bra was just an excuse for not wanting to work hard on jiggle physics?

Attached: 1561620551721.gif (500x320, 2.88M)

Underbra makes sense though. Maybe it should be smaller, and her breasts should definitely be bigger.
But without an underbra her breasts would be swaying all over the place and that wasn't really a concern back when the original was made, it would turn the game into a very erotic experience which I guess they wanted to avoid.

Attached: 3kaiten_tifa.jpg (285x400, 26K)

then maybe just don't make the breasts sway?

it is a game after all. there's no restriction to be bound to our physics

Attached: 1448031184326.png (354x367, 255K)

Sorry cowtit lovers, you're only allowed to jack off to thigh highs and forced asian looking faces. Seethe, cope, dilate etc.

Go outside.

We can all appreciate the thigh highs, though, right?

Attached: final_fantasy_vii_remake_via_square_enix_youtube_2019.jpg (1200x680, 109K)

>her legs were covered like we're in the 1930s

I AM NOT FOOLED

I have, and that's why I know you're lying

What if people started bitching about the lack of sway when there logically should be?

Attached: 1549187789870.jpg (595x592, 38K)

Attached: myfunnyv_cover1.jpg (419x599, 64K)

ETHICS DEPARTMENT

and this is where the most insidious part of this whole controversy crept in.

thigh highs are arguably an attractive and desirable quality in female character design, but the issue arose when it was tied to a pre-existing character who decidedly did NOT have such a garment as part of her image. just because something is good does not mean it should be forced upon everywhere else.

Attached: 1446534864920.jpg (199x178, 9K)

>waifufags still throwing a fit over this
Just get over it already. There's more to worry about, like the fact the game is still being released in episodes

>mfw now we tell them to go watch porn instead

Attached: e58.jpg (500x370, 60K)

Not in the original design so it feels really weird, considering Cloud's design stayed almost entirely the same. Also, thigh highs really only work if the girl has a decent amount of meat on her legs and since chinks like giving their characters pencils to stand on you don't get that nice slight depression in the skin near the top of them, so 0/10 from me nigga.

Either that or not wanting to have jiggle for ethical reasons.

see

Then I truly pity you for having to live in the land of the saggy titties.

Attached: Wutai.jpg (1441x1007, 328K)

What is this mod?

Stick to the boob issue, leave Zettai Ryoiki the fuck alone.

Attached: rman_itosi033.jpg (253x789, 61K)

ah, and here we arrive to one of the most classic of copes

darling, you just don't have the genetics. of course you won't sag; how can you sag if there's nothing there to sag to begin with?

also, what the hell do have against saggy tits? are you fucking gay or something LMAO

Attached: korina kova.jpg (1242x1541, 116K)

It doesn't fit Tifa. It downplays her strangths and highlights her faults, while not fitting thematically either.

Attached: FF7GB_Tifa_and_Cloud.png (962x542, 875K)

can you not fucking read or something???? nowhere was i shitting on ZR, it's your sheer autism that is unable to grasp a fucking argument

Attached: 1544739466299.png (421x394, 221K)

Attached: IMG_0218.png (1136x640, 763K)

this motherfucking art poster, i swear

Attached: 1493412681775.jpg (658x501, 258K)

Attached: 1552810641086.webm (1280x896, 1.16M)

Incel thread

The only people that enjoy saggy tits are faggots who like them because they resemble ball sacks.

Attached: tifa dissidia na8nysnxTS1tw58h4o2_500.gif (500x281, 1.01M)

>mfw this is the new Japanese """""humor""""" that will now plague this board

Does this looks like it belongs in 2019?

Attached: dff-tifa-platinum-fist.jpg (1000x1065, 113K)

user

who was thinking of ballsacks first here

Attached: 1537741991052.png (376x478, 382K)

Pity? I think you meant envy

Attached: 1556075563502.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

Attached: tifa dissidia 5689120-ea4f653f37bd34e9317d57549e1cbf9c.gif (500x281, 1.64M)

Yeah, you're a confirmed toasty roastie or the king of all faggots.

I DON'T WANT YOUR GODAMN (YOU)'S

Military, biker, sports. They should have picked a look and run with it through out.

And all that work and her abs still don't look impressive at all.

Her original gloves gave a faint impression of a boxer and her over all look was dirtier and tougher as far as clothing was concerned. She had a look that some what registered as freedom fighter. Now, she looks to put together. This seems to happen constantly people start talking about realism and they forget even basic design principals. Like the entire creative process becomes what can we copy from or what makes since in this really obvious and straightforward context and not what looks good and informs the viewer about this character. I'm a little sick of hearing "realism" as an excuse for poor design choices if you can even claim that any choices were made with actual design in mind

>something you can see with basic fucking eyesight is a mistranslation

>he just keeps getting away with it!!

Attached: 1556302698712.jpg (796x960, 34K)

I've heard HRT makes your brain pretty fucking stupid

Imagine arguing this much over the definition of a word.

The basic reality is that Tifa's tits are smaller. That wouldn't be much of an issue in my book, I can see why they were too lazy to actually model in titty physics, what's absolutely unacceptable is the black undershirt redesign. It removes absolutely all of the joy from the chest area.

Its fucking THIN. Her thighs are not BIG ENOUGH

Attached: tumblr_p1dfrn1nQ51s2wenvo2_540.gif (540x285, 1.35M)

I really love all the dipshit retards who defend this with the "realism" "argument". A skinny twig of a bishounen wielding and hefting a sword larger and three times heavier than he is, an eight-foot black man with a gatling gun arm, a shape-shifting vampire man, a talking lion-wolf, and a robot cat riding a stuffed monster are fine, but a woman with above-average breasts completely destroy all credibility of the fantasy world. Hilarious.

Also, can anyone explain to me why in this year of our Lord 2019 it's still impossible for game devs to program things to not clip and to interact with each other? Would it really be that difficult to have Tifa's breasts programmed so they press and slide against her arms and chest when she moves?

Are you talking about those fags who want Tifa to have thicker thighs because they're more realistic?

We truly live in a society. Now we see not even Japan can escape.

Attached: 1446161528713.gif (300x222, 2.03M)

Attached: DistortedPlainAmericantoad.gif (500x288, 3.68M)

>fag
>thicker thighs

Attached: 1544800318468.jpg (165x159, 4K)

>deliberately missing the point this hard
Christ, you dog-fucker, at least pretend to be intelligent.

Essentially it means her breasts weren't toned down in size but because the modern physics would have had extreme jiggling, they had to be bound. The original Tifa model had no jiggling at all so it isn't a censorship in that way.

You can be a mongoloid and make a thread everyday, but you will still be wrong cuz they fucking clearly censored her by changing her design.

Attached: Tifa-d012ff-artwork.png (1476x3323, 3.54M)

yes

real world physics

this is a game

called final FANTASY

it is not limited to

FUCKING REALITY

Attached: 1544646157242.jpg (640x780, 71K)

>Would it really be that difficult to have Tifa's breasts programmed so they press and slide against her arms and chest when she moves?

Yea, all the shit that goes into making that happen is honestly not really worth it. When compared to hiding it with camera angles. Especially for something that requires in game rendering, that kind of minute collision detection, fuck that.

>He....he's fast!

Attached: 1554967378772.jpg (415x292, 15K)

It's amazing that we can do such amazing things with video games but we can't do something that simple and effortless.

>HEY GUYS, WE ARE GONNA REMAKE FF7 AND BE FAITHFUL BECAUSE WE RESPECT YOU
>BY THE WAY, HERES TIFA NEW DESIGN THAT WE BEEN HIDING N-NOT BECAUSE WE WERE SCARED OF BACKLASH THO
>ALSO YEAH, ETHICS DEPARTMENT IS A THING NOW

At this point I dont even understand how theres discussion over this.
I have nothing against you trannies but if you are seriously being this fucking retarded about this I might just start hating.

Attached: maxresdefaulttlegcsws.jpg (471x446, 42K)

user, surely you're not saying that square enix would not see the value in allocating all of their available resources into producing the most faithful reproduction of among the most famous and beloved entry in their franchise, something that would include such a detail as the preservation of one of the most recognizable busts in millennial fiction, all so as to bring home the most amount of now adult fans with theoretically plentiful disposable income and keep them as happy as possible so as to maximize the profit derived from the shallow enjoyment to be found in an easily exploitable nostalgia and secure the future of the Final Fantasy series as a whole for the decades to come?
no, surely you don't mean that

Attached: 1461606793783.png (640x640, 21K)

There is no censorship, there is no ethics committee, why do you people insist on believing false information?

Name one thing the remake is faithful

"Physics" in this case is another term for "realistic". "Physics" would dictate that the moment the characters get shot, slammed, exploded or laser beamed they would probably be dead too instead of some made up HP system being affected instead. Trying to emulate realism past a point makes games unfun, see: any fucking survival game whatsoever.

>gaslight posting has begun

Attached: 1553645967848.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Attached: tumblr_nwwem7vhWZ1sjiojbo1_500.gif (497x474, 1.41M)

USE YOUR EYES YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT

heeeey how come this fucker didn't get a you

Attached: 1560857573801.jpg (2101x3139, 962K)

She's going to do three maybe four canned attack animations and two movement cycles out of combat, how difficult is it to make the tits no-clip for those or hell just have canned tit-bouncing animations for those other animations?

cope
seethe
dilate
lmao

Attached: 1445752068559.jpg (413x395, 38K)

>square enix ethics department, part of the board of a big dick corporation in ridiculously conservative country: hey can you not make Tifa's tits bounce around like a DoA character so we don't look like we're pandering to scummy otaku at press conferences
>Nomura, hack: ok but I'm gonna make a design decision that I can use to explain that with
>Yea Forums anonymous, fucking local retard: DEH CENSORSHIP DUH SJWS DAH JAPS R CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE NOT BASED

Attached: tifaImage2.jpg (822x810, 77K)

Attached: CarefulReasonableIrrawaddydolphin-small.gif (599x250, 1.26M)

that third tifa is perfect. Holy shit props to the editor, really nailed her original look

i play ff for the plot

Who are you quoting?

Attached: Tifa_Portrait.jpg (632x768, 186K)

excuse me while i take a closer look at center right

Attached: 1451241555897s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I agree, but too bad no one plays dissidia.

pls do not reply, is weak bait

So he says while posting the end of the world ethics champion.

Attached: Tifa_(55).jpg (642x1288, 116K)

>bump limit
anons, we may have yet to win the war for tifa's tifa's, but it was a pleasure shitposting with you tonight

Attached: 1553025364408.jpg (694x1024, 218K)

Is there any point to this spam?

This game is the best example of soul v soulless ever.

>removes turn based
>removes art style/cartoony proportions
>removes tits
>removes certain story content 100% will happen

Kingdom Faggots 2 with emo "FF7" skin

Attached: 1561333047531.png (128x128, 16K)

Blazing Saddles...enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=NzbhbetwYFU

Could not disagree more.
Tifa in FFVIIR isn't simply going to be fighting, she's gonna be in cutscenes as well.
Dissidia NT's Tifa model would be godawful for cutscenes, she looks like a doll, impossible to take seriously. Has nothing to do with muh boobies, if anything it's the face and overall aesthetic.

underrated post in this shit thread

I had a hard time believing him after a couple of posts. He wasn't completely wrong, but also not completely right.

No, really, why are you quoting random people and spamming these pictures? What is it supposed to accomplish?

To get rid of the same fucking shit posts we get every 30 minutes.

Attached: replace money with (yous).gif (498x205, 1.59M)

So it's shitposting but in a way that's acceptable to you personally?

hownew.ru

Well, it is a shitpost thread to begin with, so I can relate to him.

>kotaku
fuck off

god damn the gatekeeping and SJW self defense force in here is fucking strong

Man, this picture. It's been a while. Smug Tifa has always felt so alien and counter to her actual character for me, even if Scarlet accused her of such right before slapping her.

>thicc calves

Attached: 1551986458066.gif (220x187, 131K)

Why did he make it worse?

Attached: 1551587017170.jpg (640x601, 274K)

But there is Tifa and then there is wishful thinking how she actually looked.