Lobotomy Corporation

Anyone know how to mod the game to add new hairstyles/eyes/etc? Are there any side effects from doing so and removing shit or am I just better off not doing that kind of thing in the first place?

Anyone else still early in the game because they bought it recently?

Attached: when sephirah aren't home.png (982x886, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rt0spqQtMKg
youtube.com/watch?v=On4Hk6b1KsY
docs.google.com/document/d/1-uhVl2kxgXznDr03f-17Q-Z6LRf_Jevij5P0e5lTI5g/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=6xU7MZkt9ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DyjMAswdM2E
strawpoll.com/xs3d7aww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lobcorp posters are asleep rn young manager
But you can check LC on nexus, maybe you'll find a tutorial there but you should enjoy the game as is first
Little bird is cute!

Attached: 1561060382281.gif (600x600, 117K)

I heard that you can lock or remove EGO gifts. How do you do it, or am I being pranked?

Attached: E2D9BF91-5173-4E50-95F5-53F0BDA96E9E.png (1000x1000, 182K)

On the deployment screen, for agents level 4 or 5, click on the little arrow next to their stats. The little lock makes it so that gift cannot be replaced by any other on that spot, and the checkbox turns it off visually, but the effects still apply.
Gifts can only be removed when overwritten by another one on the same spot when not locked.

Thanks, now time to remove Soda from my female employees.

You can add in new hairstyles all you want, the devs of the game even have a guide on it. The only real difference is that randomly generated employees may have the new hairstyles.

let it rest for a fucking day dude or it gonna get send to vg

How much time should I spend grinding my agents?

Attached: gebura dress.jpg (492x1200, 124K)

I'm on day 4 and the most threatening abnormality I have is Old Lady. Do I wanna be grinding like a motherfucker after I get enough energy? when do I want to call it a day?

Grind like a motherfucker is more useful when you still need energy because then you'll get loads of energy just by grinding. You can call it a day whenever you want.

It's a bit of a toss-up. It takes forever to grind on the ZAYINs and TETHs, but during these days very little could go wrong, making it perfect to grind forever with even memory overflow not being an issue.
Since you have Old Lady, you should get all of her gear and focus on doing mainly Insight training so your agents don't go nuts easily.

right, but is it advantageous to hold off on ending the day until I've had my employees do a crapload more work to get their stats up?

Yes, you can grind until you get bored.

For however long you feel like doing a day for, though I can't give you exact numbers for when to stop an agent from working one stat to train another.
If you're very early, like ZAYINs and TETHs only, it's purely up to you since you could be training on HEs instead in a few days. If you're later on, however long you can grind before you decide to book it to avoid an ordeal.

Granny is a TETH, she really won't help much with training. Just give everyone her gift and that should be enough to have most people at level 2 Temp/Prudence.

I was too busy earlier but I just drew this request from a few threads ago I'm not asleep, just have nothing to do all day.

Attached: Trapped.jpg (800x800, 75K)

Do you level up faster on HEs?

Nice, thanks

Yeah, the more dangerous an abnormality the better they are at training a certain stat.
Which is why if you get 1.76, you should definitely train your agents to at least Justice 2, and your favorites to Justice 3, because easier and faster Justice training is available in HE form at Justice 3.

Based

I think it's actually related to how many PE boxes you get from them, not specifically their danger level.

Why do I suddenly have -50 work speed?

All your nugget people died. The fuck happened?

Only one who died was one clerk before the issue. I just realised I had -50 because all of a sudden Blue Star sucked up an agent, becase the work took over 60.

Gold Rush weapon proc?

I don't even know what Gold Rush is.

I want to marry Gebura!
I'm also starting to get a bit tired of the grind. Days are beginning to become tedious.

Attached: 1561060461370.jpg (297x264, 23K)

Only thing I can think of is this girl's weapon. I don't think anything else in the game debuffs work speed.
Also the debuff lasts for 2 minutes so that's a fun thing to keep in mind.

Attached: 1558127976275.jpg (498x499, 228K)

Is it best to proc apocalypse bird while I only have up to central unlocked?

Seems to be caused by suppressing Fiery Bird.

It doesn't really make much of a difference. Later you will likely have more agents to get the gift, and there are more rooms for the bird to teleport into where he won't cause issues. The only downside being you have a higher chance of some cancer abnormalities showing up. The walk time isn't that big a deal when you should be splitting up your agents anyways.

Attached: Apocalypse Bird.gif (576x450, 1.56M)

Ooh, that's another one I forgot about. I honestly didn't remember, he's part of about 5 things I always keep in the shadow realm because of how bullshit it is.
You could do that, but it's also fun to do it with a full 50 agents in the facility, more things to look after while getting 50 wings at once.
Basically, dedicate the start of the day to it.

Saw this posted last thread but was out and about so I couldn't translate it right away

Attached: 1530523842254.png (400x900, 235K)

Thing is I'm considering mem repoing after getting its weapon because I don't want to deal with big bird while doing day 46+ later. Are the wings that big of a deal?

L-LEWD!

nice
It's amusing how much fanart shootz gets despite being a madman who shot everything he loved because he loves shooting things so much

>Are the wings that big of a deal?
This gift is delivered to everyone in the facility free of charge, I'd say it's quite alright. The more agents around, the easier the battle is as well so it becomes essentially a free +7 to everything for all agents.

Attached: Screenshot_98.png (196x112, 42K)

Was it kino?

Was what kino, the thread? You could say that.
It's because he's edgy and suave looking. It's not like most people actually read the backstories anyways, and the story he's based on isn't all that well known compared to many other kinds of folklore.

I'm asking if Der Shooty's antics are kino.

Attached: 8571BB43-FE27-418B-A97C-13C4908239AB.png (400x900, 155K)

It works it in well honestly, what with the 7th shot always being random. More of a happy ending for Freeshooter here though, he gets to shoot whatever the fuck he wants over and over.

Isn't that "Hopeless" if it has 3 marks?
Is that agent going to be ok?

Translanon here, I forgot what the !!! status was in-game but the Japanese said 絶望 (zetsubou) so I translated it to despair

Don't worry, it only takes away 60% sanity.

Did all of this in one day starting to think that I am going to need more hands on deck soon.
A couple of questions though, if the timer of an unanimated object during a meltdown runs out what happens?

Attached: Sin título.png (1920x1080, 541K)

>tfw no Lobotomi High

Attached: 6FAA2D3F-DAAE-40B7-9E40-D147745A06C7.png (800x800, 202K)

How difficult is Malkuth's suppression? I fear I may have gotten really close to it really early in the game.

I assume you have a few LOB laying around so if need be, hire someone with high enough stats to safely work on TETHs to grind stats like the sheep.
As for tools melting down, if it's too much of a hassle to keep track of using them, just let them meltdown. I think a meltdown burns away 5% of your total energy or something, but it's worth the energy loss depending on what bullshit the tool has under its belt.

You lose 20-30 of the energy you've collected. As long as you're comfortable throughout the day I'd say your setup is looking good. I went through the whole game with 2 people in all of my departments besides central which had 3. Just keep grinding those agents and you'll make it lad

Attached: 1544929913803.png (547x1200, 397K)

You lose energy.

All I can say is have a notepad and pen handy. You'll figure out why. If you have abnos that need specific types of work or they will go berserk you are going to have a fun time.

Wasnt the true ending blocked behind creserching all abnormalities, still lets se how far can my first try take me.

Attached: 1561146828297.jpg (1200x900, 155K)

is this, the mountain one, and the hood one the only ones

I just translate whatever is posted in the thread so I am not sure

Attached: 1536243721103.png (1126x1844, 1.96M)

Thanks for translating these, user. I really like them.

Attached: 1558043617887.jpg (800x1200, 338K)

Thanks for the translations, bro

Attached: 33E925FD-8F9A-40FE-A56A-8114444E7838.jpg (402x442, 57K)

Attached: 9AB2C13E-DF5D-488B-959D-3E4E7F4CF575.jpg (600x384, 65K)

What is the counter for Great Love for Us? That shit just ruined what was a perfect day literally on the last box I needed to end the day.

Violet Noon.

Attached: 1534741011985.gif (550x400, 112K)

Well now that you've seen what happened, surely you know what to do next time right

Attached: 1558198095549.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

Paint dot net is kind of lacking in spooky fonts

Wasn't sure if you wanted these translated but here you go

Attached: 1544923985635.png (402x442, 219K)

If I didn't want these translated, then I wouldn't be here discussing it with you, now would I?

How dare you speak to me

Jk user

Attached: 1532298214409.png (600x384, 251K)

I mean I how I avoid it squishing whole departments? Is it a case of I specifically need to move Agents out of the department area prior to proc'ing it?

Yea, fuck the clerks. It's their fault they're too retarded to follow the chads when they see them walk out.

Yes, you want to not be in the room with the giant falling object of death and destruction
This is the only ordeal that works this way as well, so don't worry about future ordeals instagibbing this hard

Get used to it user, you're in for a lot more microing later on when your sephirah start going nuts.

I just realized I have every single ALEPH ego except WN and Apocalypse Bird. Which one should I do first? (After Gebura suppression at least)

Pay attention to where they fall, and when you see the Purple Noon is going to occur, maybe you should move your agents before triggering it.
(Also I'm really glad people are using my dumb gif. If anyone has any suggestions for other stuff I can animate I might be able to do it. Animating Nothing There, CENSORED, and Army in Pink needs to wait.)

Fights you loved but dont want to do again?

Attached: 20190619212836_1.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

Save WN for later in the game, since beating him requires a memrepo right after which means you might lose a ton of high-value EGO.
For the Bird, fight him right now, makes Gebura much easier to have someone you know can both tank and dish out damage.

>tfw you want to enjoy a game but can't because a shitty tripfag enjoys it

>have to meme repo right after
I don't fully understand what the WN fight is but I'm fucking terrified.
Should I bring a lot of people for Bird? Or just an uber Chad squad.

Attached: 1560708768641.png (202x233, 75K)

>I don't fully understand what the WN fight is but I'm fucking terrified.
Rightfully so, spoiler explains why (should prob not read unless you're 100% fine being spoiled): the first time you activate WN, you lose 12 agents, everyone in the facility with 2.0 pale weakness will surely die your first time, and white weapons, the most important weapon, heals him, so at least 70% of your facility will die, and you can't retry right after since you won't have saved the fact you beat WN
For the bird, having as many hands on deck is very helpful. It also means more people getting some dope ass wings.

>Letting people you never met on the internet keep your from enjoying a game.
You're being silly.

>Getting a (You) from a shitty tripfag.

No thanks, you keep it.

Attached: 103.jpg (820x1098, 238K)

Green Dusk

I heard that the 12 Apostles can insta-kill, how the fuck do you deal with that? I've also heard other crazy shit like you can't pause or restart during the fight.
Thanks for the advice.

Is it at all possible for anyone without pale resistance to survive The Claw's rage attack? It seems like no matter what I do to prepare for it anyone at even 1.0 will just get killed instantly.

>trying for the third time: Apocalypse Bird with full ALEPH nightmare stock and barely anyone who can even touch most of them, plus most of them have fuck all for gear unless they're a V unit
Let's ride.

Attached: Intense.png (263x323, 138K)

Only 4 of the 11 have this instant kill attack, the ones with a scythe. If your agent is sitting at the edge of their regular attack range, the grab will miss since the start-up range is the same as their melee, but the actual grab is slightly shorter, but not by much, so have the agent with the smallest range bait them into attacking nothing.
As for the pausing stuff, yes he completely prevents you from speeding up the game, pausing, or even accessing the pause menu. Either suppressing WN, or having the 12th agent pray to Skullbro will remove these functions as well as put an end to his breech. Keep in mind praying him away will just put him back in containment, meanwhile the weapon you're after is a reward for suppressing him on your own.

The Aspostles are pretty much the entire challenge when fighting WN, the only thing he does himself is a wave every minute or two dealing some pale damage to the whole facility and resurrecting dead Apostles. 9 of them will wander, while 2 stronger ones will always camp nearby him, and they occasionally do a hand wiggle animation that if an agent walks into them they will be decapitated. Pretty much all you do is slowly burn down his HP while dodging swipes. It's a really boring fight that's less a test of skill as it is endurance.
Sure, just hit him a bunch. Most of his skills have damage thresholds where if you deal enough damage it will stun him. I sent most of my agents to whale on him, he got stunned for the entire time and died in like 10 seconds with no kills.

Doesn't she only have 1 eye?

So are EGO gifts actually gifts or STD-like deformities that you agents contract from overexposure to the abos

In most cases they are apparently gifts willingly bestowed by the abno.
It's also company policy according to the devs that you are not allowed to remove them and always have to wear them.

I'd say both.
>after a session of hugging and giving headpats to Laetitia, she gives you a cute hat
>after somehow managing to converse with Nothing There, being in his room for so long makes you grow 4 new eyes on your cheek

Attached: 1558153560632.png (800x1170, 509K)

Apparently it's some sort of a curse. Maybe not all of them but some of them are.

I like to think Nothing There dropped some of his eyes from his grotesque mess of a body and then shoved them towards the agent, with small nods as if to say "take it," then they picked it up and it stuck to their cheek like a parasite.

kys shill

Attached: I'll register you as.png (400x551, 127K)

>no Malkuck version of this

Threadly reminder to read the manual.

Attached: 1556572119702.png (256x256, 28K)

Somebody get a drawfag on it

You just need to crop that picture.

Or maybe mod the dialog box to say that

It's definitely a mix, stuff like Parasite Tree, Naked Nest, and Little Prince are definitely curses, but there's also items that are more like blessings, like Snow Queen or the fairies.
Also who knows what (CENSORED)'s is, probably fairly curse like.

Attached: 1559621031987.jpg (1600x1680, 621K)

HOW in the FUCK do I deal with hacksaw I-robot?

Attached: 1380591032571.jpg (1000x420, 168K)

just don't let it breach bro

Guys, I think there's something wrong with my dog. Can someone tell me what's wrong with it?

Attached: 1545245111858.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

I don't see anything.

Sorry, all I see is a brick wall.

I think I see the problem, there's nothing there.
Where's your dog, user?

Just take a break, that's what I did.

>being this retarded
wew lad

>just got plague doctor

Attached: 1389248310701.gif (153x113, 342K)

You don't need to grind everything and all the time.
Not every employee need maxed temperance and justice.

Attached: 68387241_p0.png (3074x2184, 1.99M)

>not every employee needs maxed justice

Unironically the most useful stat in the game.

Again not ever employ needs maxed out justice.
Mainly only your Chad squad does.

Got this game on the sale, and holy shit, I don't think I've ever seen a localization being this fucking BAD. Is there a patch or something? It's seriously fucking terrible.

Attached: 1559790771616.png (699x466, 532K)

I think there's a minor fan patch somewhere but I don't have the link.
The devs were scammed out of the translation they hired someone for (who promptly just took the money, a significant portion of their budget, and ran after throwing the whole game's dialogue into google translate) then some ESL fans redid the whole translation, hence the game now.

What's so bad about it? It's far from good or even decent but nowhere is it so bad you can't understand it.

Yep! I'm at day 21 and holy white night, this was diffucult. A few of my workers died from the green noon, but I'm nearly at my old strenght again. I really enjoy the game so far, I play it every day.

Attached: Lobotomy-Corporation-Игры-Big-Bird-Bird-of-Judgement-4437624.jpg (811x741, 118K)

just get urself a magnifying glass bro

I am severely short on gear due to most of my non-tool abnos outside of some TETH and ZAYIN ones being ALEPH class, meaning only one gear set.
Any WAWs that give up more than one set of gear?

There's Alriune, Queen Bee, Little Prince, and Fiery Bird off the top of my head

can someone explain the appeal to Lobotomy Corporation besides animu girls i keep seeing it on Yea Forums and im so confused

Attached: image0-31.jpg (500x325, 26K)

Imagine this:
an SCP management game but with cute girls (and cute SCPs too)

It's an enjoyable management sim where every new monster you get behaves differently, and you have to figure out the quirks of each one to efficiently farm them for energy to finish the days.
Pretty solid stuff honestly. While the other user likes it because of some similarities to the general setting of SCP, I absolutely fucking despise SCP and I still utterly adore this game and the things in it, so whether you like that kind of thing or not it's still good stuff. Good challenge, proper structuring of how to mete out progress, and custom agents and such that make you get attached to them even though they could die at any moment. Good story and music too. Admittedly though it is moderately niche so try before buy with it.

agh, I vaguely remember passing something that might have been fiery bird up

>Promote 2 agents
Fuck this game. I quit. Fighting every abnormalities together is easier.

The story and setting. That's mainly it, without it the game wouldn't be much. Initially it's interesting to research abnos but you get the process down pretty quickly and then it's mostly just repetitive, with restarts if something went too wrong.

? Just hire 2 new employees and throw them at one sin for a while

>one bar to midnight
>forgot someone at the flesh idol again

Attached: 1546490719364.png (900x635, 577K)

Dreaming Current gives like a shit ton of WAW EGOs.

Attached: 74856888_p3.jpg (2048x2048, 387K)

Who twintailed them?

Attached: 1547813305457.jpg (247x231, 16K)

QoH

20 years in paint.

Attached: retard.png (400x549, 120K)

Very nice.

A-At least I'm not a clerk

Ive gotten up to day four, not really digging it
fuck that weird brown thing that just deleted my guy in eyes, though

Attached: 1511455594152.jpg (429x571, 55K)

Day 10 onwards is when you will start to have troubles. Keep pushing through as there is a bunch more stuff to unlock and manage and it gets a lot better.

>Ive gotten up to day four,
user, you're basically still in the tutorial, and what, 15 minutes into the game? No shit you don't dig it when all your abnos are stupidly easy.

Wait, you can mod Lobotomy Corp?

The dumbfuck translation really annoys me, like the fuck is a "Briah", "Aleph", or "Chesed"? How they fucked it up that bad I don't get, even Google translate won't give you straight up gibberish like that no matter the source language.

Attached: 1555330273376.png (953x1282, 495K)

Yes, check the Nexus.

>no game where you play as the abnos and massacre cl*rks

spoonfeed incoming
those names are based on christianity and judaism, of course they're weird. 99% of other names are normal

Attached: E831BAA6-B46D-4224-A956-ED1A6302189A.jpg (1024x614, 63K)

It's biblical, my dude. Get into the occult shit and come back.

user, you are the dumbfuck if you don't realise there is a theme going there rather than some translation mistakes.

I'm about to blow your mind here.

Attached: sephiroth.png (192x358, 62K)

>Basemod introduced near the start of the month.
That explains a bit.Thanks for pointing out Nexus.

Where the fuck are Da'at and Keter?

right there

Attached: Stree1.png (730x773, 215K)

I meant ingame

I just posted the game map, they're on that too

Attached: 1552110000337.png (249x251, 36K)

You are Keter.
Daat is Carmen

I-I just got done finishing this though...

Attached: Im_gonna_say_the_R_word (resized).png (560x790, 17K)

even better

>Daat is Carmen
Holy shit I feel stupid for missing that

I literally can't stop starting a new run every time I boot up the game. I don't think I've made it past day 15 despite never hitting a real wall.

Best girl coming through

Attached: 1537063903496.png (400x655, 110K)

Stop shilling Netzach, Hod.
He only is occasionly nice to you, so he gets his Enkephalin dosage from you.

As if.

Attached: 1546261553888.png (150x165, 18K)

>girl
>posts a hag

Attached: 1558802749009.png (469x659, 127K)

>game filled with monstergirls
>picks the humans
Now what a load of shit taste...
...wait...
...OH NO NO NO NO
PFFFT
HOW WILL ABNOFAGS EVER RECOVER

Attached: 29BEF386-75DC-4BA3-9E31-AE14F6F4DE24.png (491x286, 209K)

Was it autism?

>picks the humans
But they are boxes

And? They're so insecure they have to convince other people they're humans.

I don't see a problem with either of those.

Attached: ad.png (144x58, 10K)

>But they are boxes
Yes and?
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt0spqQtMKg

can you do queen of hatred, alriune and censored having a doll sized tea party?

devs literally got scammed
despite it no one stepped up to translate the game

Attached: sealed dragon.gif (250x216, 2M)

That's why Angela a best

Myo is the only non-box

Two Cakes

>Not wanting to fuck a box

>'ve ever seen a localization being this fucking BAD.
Well, there is always FF7.

The funny part is it used to be much worse.

I want to marry Binah and have a nice quiet life with her.

Attached: wife.jpg (600x400, 24K)

In the case of [CENSORED] I imagine the agent's face gets [CENSORED] so it looks [CENSORED] worse than aids desu

upvoted

Literally zero prudence

Attached: 1561680002820.png (927x390, 765K)

>spider buddy gives you stylish functional eyewear
>melty gifts you a neat hairpin
might be time to admit lobotomy corporation brings in canon fodder not with the promise of money and power, but because of a kickass souvenir store

>restart the game to do the core meltdowns and leftover abos
>get this guy and the day right after get You're Bald
>freak out when I try to suppress Malkuth because I didn't know it shuffles the work types
>realize I can just use Rino and You're Bald to safely figure out which one's which
The only casualties were a handful of clerks (lol) and one of my other employees' hair because I missclicked. Bald really IS awesome

Attached: based.png (298x316, 38K)

his meltdown is amazing tho

With my infinite hatred, I give you this shitty gift.

Attached: RudoltaPortrait.png (174x173, 40K)

I thought it would be angra mainyu, not Christmas.

I wish there was a counter for clerks left alive and that we could modify them, even upgrade. Maybe even have them run away from certain death.

Gebura

Attached: 1561669207961.png (1000x1449, 890K)

do you mean sanity clause or savage claws

>have only cute girls as employees
>send them to the soda can
>they're all trannies now
I hate it.

My wife

see

Netzach
more like nutsack
Binah
more like binhag
Malkuth
more like malclerk

Attached: 1500701814_엔젤라2.jpg (816x634, 87K)

I know, its just funny

Gebura more like pigbura

Attached: 1560470793531.png (252x224, 15K)

Nothing wrong with hags.

Attached: 1548478367848.jpg (1024x838, 73K)

Based

Get out hag

For fuck sake
Who gave the wi-fi password to Angela!

Why is Angela such a bitch?

Anyone have that pic about Gebura, Binah and Angela picking up boys?

Attached: 1535633170083.jpg (900x625, 387K)

Post Ego suits you want redone.

Those child bearing hips but also that nicotine addiction, is like a cruel joke of destiny

Attached: 1561703438211.png (800x800, 300K)

thanks

Attached: 1550853061246.jpg (344x421, 46K)

Attached: 1561315542721.png (559x1641, 185K)

I'd suck his nutsack, if you know what I mean

I think I am gonna fap to that picture today, I mean DAAAAMN

>he will forever remain an Atziluthlet

Attached: 1556848023069.png (198x285, 65K)

Gebura reminds me of Revy

teddy bear armor and weapon deserve a remake to look more like it

She is like a Revy x Doomguy

>couldn't even defeat a tranny child

Attached: 1536611998786.jpg (600x600, 47K)

Not bad

What a lovely game this was. I despise Angela and yet also cannot really blame her. RIP in pieces the Sephirot's dreams of finally fucking dying.

Attached: lightCG.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

Clerks are people and must be treated as such.

Good one

remove Hod

shut up mosb you don't even chew them properly

One Sin is such a qt.

So nice of Gebura to take those two old ladies out

bout to do fifth Chesed Suppression attempt, fourth one I fucked up by sending the wrong secondary to Backwards Clock after Green Noon spawned right in the same room as my unarmored level 5 sacrifice. I cannot fucking imagine doing this and surviving any of the Dusks with minimal casualties without Backwards Clock or something like Little Red

>minimal casualties
You're not supposed to take any casualties at all, user.

you done goofed either in training or gear collecting
when restarting stay till meltdown 10 just to train employees

Cl*rks don't count

What do Clerks even do other than piss abnormalities off by dying and panicking? Why are these people on the payroll? Are they on the payroll? Are any of us on the payroll?

I have started the game recently, on day 23 now. I have stumbled on a total deadlock, Queen Bee and Composer (I don't know his name yet) were unlocked in the middle level and 3 times in a row I got completely decimated because the Composer ran away for some mysterious reason, started playing his concerto while immune to damage, and after that everyone in huge vicinity lost their sanity. Any tips on how to deal with it?

Also, are those threads spoiler heavy?

do you think you get paid if you die?

Hod wouldn't have anything to do otherwise

Attached: that will be all your energy plus tip.png (455x677, 338K)

Anyone who despise clerks deserve to get the Clown

Attached: 1559791738057(2).jpg (319x295, 50K)

Is that how the company stays afloat? Everybody just dies before they get their first paycheck?

very spoiler heavy
waste a day to uncover all tips then restart
for bees you will need red resist, just run away from the mannequin for now
your in the big boi league now

For me it's Tiphereth

t. Tiphereth

Which one

Can you think of a single clerk who survived for thirty days?

The cute one.

Non of them is cute.

Attached: 75381899_p9.jpg (1600x900, 738K)

I'm about to face my first midnight. Do I have to worry about something like GREAT LOVE FOR US, or will I be safe starting off inside the centre?

Attached: 1557796068003.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

You should be fine

Attached: 1535047950034.png (252x224, 15K)

Someone post that webm of an employee with over 200 Justice going from Central Command Team 1 to 4

Attached: Binah4.png (462x684, 95K)

Attached: 1556969135658.webm (1366x768, 2.82M)

Bros why isnt Herr Doktor dropping
I keep restarting day 22 but he refuses to appear :(

Fuck.

Attached: 1552496253746.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

So this is the power of a gigachad.

Very nice

Attached: Tiphereth5.png (444x520, 121K)

Theoretically Angela is the youngest.

>t. Angela

Some of my agents stats seem to have dropped? Is it possible for the agents to deteriorate?

Attached: 1557908433992.jpg (784x640, 39K)

She was created AFTER the Corporation was established.
Ignoring TT she is just a couple of years old.
She shouldn't even be allowed in that night club.

justice was served that day

Thankfully, that's the easiest of the midnights. Green Midnight is just annoying, Purple Midnight is just miserable.

Feels weird seeing my agent being posted while I was asleep
Do you mean at the end of the day, where it shows an agent going from lv 5 -> lv 4? That means your agent has enough stats from gifts, clerk bonuses, etc. to be a lv 5, but hasn't actually grinded enough to be a lv 5, so training that stat a tiny bit more will fix it.

Gebura is best girl, prove me wrong
Protip: You can't

I still managed to fuck it up by accidentally sending the wrong guy forward.

Whelp day 11 and now I am sure I found a boss! Suddenly the ceiling was talking Korean and out of nowhere he killed 6 of my dudes and thenpresented itself. Great love for us...

Attached: 1561696817355.jpg (550x785, 175K)

Angela objectively is the best.

Is there anyway how to avoid Geburas final phase dash attack where hallways become meat grinders

Attached: 1524948227264.gif (640x512, 60K)

>tfw Great love for us stems from
A's reluctance of paying his workers.

The answer is always elevator.

>no bear
What shitty bar is this?

I had to do this quickly, I'm off somewhere. Here you go though!

Attached: tea.jpg (1100x800, 132K)

The way I beat Phase 4 was before she was going to change I moved everyone to the bottom left hallway in central, sent one person in to finish off her phase 3, and when she switched and chose someone to murder, I threw them into central like a sacrificial lamb and when she was done murdering them everyone jumped in and gang banged the fuck out of her.

Attached: Gebura Will it Blend.png (1024x576, 566K)

Cute!

Do you love Nothing There?

Attached: 1561731537488.png (532x1358, 172K)

I did though
when she went up I tried to get my crew go down but I ended getting a long list of dead employees
Ill try this so its basically send a pawn in and when shes done just bumrush

What does wellcheers taste like?
Would you drink it?

Grape and shrimp!
And yes, even if it's spiked!

No, I tried elevator. That's a bad tactic.
The only way is either try it until she only teleports with the gauntlet, which is an autowin, or stay at the other side of the facility while your chad forces deals with her.

Nevermind, I got him. Until now all the Dusks were when he had red damage amplified so I ate shit constantly each try. This time I got legitimately lucky with his RNG and got Green Noon when only red damage was normal, so I swept it. Last thing I remember is having to send my Adoration chad to Mountain, Star chad to Alriune, and Mimicry chad to Wolf due to meltdowns. They survived thank fuck and Alriune got normal. Taking the time to execute every single clerk in the facility in-between meltdowns AND remembering to move my level 5 ZAYIN sacrifice for Clock out of the elevator where Green Noon spawned on top of him AGAIN, AND Amber Dusk being on Qliphoth 8 when I have already won and negating the need to Reverse Clock, AND leaving enough to use Freischutz to murder clerks to breach Mountain to kick his ass on a Qliphoth without red amplified just to reset his counter back, AND no casualties - was perfection.

Then I decided to do Geb's and see what I was in for.

1/8

Attached: Untitled.png (1364x768, 951K)

This shit is so annoying, but I'm on the 21 day. Restart?

Attached: ParasyteTreeCloseUp.PNG.png (415x493, 382K)

If you can't mem rep, yes.

I had game speed set to default to make sure I didn't fuck up. 1-3 shields helped a lot more than anything, and surviving the Gold Rush teleport dash punches was easy enough and executing clerks in their hallway paths was easy too. My first reaction was "What, she just stands there and waits for me to rush her? This is too easy"

Little did I knew.

Attached: Easy.png (1366x768, 742K)

This is the moment I knew I fucked up.

Attached: CLANG.png (1366x768, 872K)

I dont but someone else sure does

Attached: 1559644781517.jpg (1776x1000, 220K)

And after.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1366x768, 921K)

>all of those non-0.4 black resist scrubs
Ru oh

>sending people on usable abnos

user...

Flesh Idol's harmless. Just can't forget anyone on it or you lose.

Doing nothing and watching the Mimicry user constantly regenerate their health back and nullifying Gebura's attacks while spamming their own, while Beethoven's Third Movement played AND they survived two Freischutz shots AND survived being put to no-health twice. Then they went up the elevator and immediately took out La Luna and Forsaken Murderer in seconds.

Then Alriune showed up and instakilled them.

So I might as well do nothing but field all my chads for this? Do I not need the quota at all?

Attached: Solo.png (1366x768, 1000K)

>Do I need to meet the quota
No, the only goal is to defeat Gebura. Hide your scrubs and send in your strongest chad, preferably one with the Apocalypse Bird's EGO set.

>fucking up the whole facility
>harmless

I mean, what the point? They are barely consuming energy on meltdowns, you don't even have to send somebody to them.

She's Himeko for me.
Shalme she was too het for a world full of yurifags and got killed off.

Attached: VK4253f8b11110b3c5475a40b6eba82790.jpg (582x822, 90K)

How does one synchronize with EGO?

Okay I updated this real quick. Here's the good version.

Attached: tea.jpg (1100x800, 132K)

You really don't wanna know, user.

who let user off scarecrow duty

Don't worry user you can do it, you still got her down by a sixth even though it was a disaster, just 2500 to go!
lmao

Attached: 1557173957529.jpg (437x471, 26K)

suddenly im happy for having shelter
but then I remember the only abnos I have that breach are so and red merc

Looks like Gebura ran a train on you.

Attached: Gebura smile.png (601x793, 336K)

God fucking damn, how do I trade places with this agent

>the only goal is to defeat Gebura
Okay cool. Running out of bullets seems like the big issue though, and Gebura doesn't seem to do anything as long as you leave her alone. I guess I can have all my chads doing the works and meltdowns to regain bullets in case I run out. I can take it slow and steady.
>Hide your scrubs
Or just not field them in departments at all?
>preferably one with the Apocalypse Bird's EGO set
Never got anything other than Bird of Judgment this run.

That was Phase 2 I think. I hear people say she has 4 phases, which is fucking bullshit if she goes aggro and mobile in one of the others. As long as she stays in a fucking main room, I guess I can deal with her. Mountain and Monk can breach though, and I just got pic related right next to Mountain in Hokma's place and I have no clue what her deal is other than she gets PTSD and turns into a snake if you fuck up? Alirune meltdown not being able to be cleared in time might be one of the biggest threats I have to worry about honestly, since her white damage blast does fucktons to everyone in the room and can instakill.

Funny thing, I could have got Train several times but passed up each. I'll get it eventually though. I'm not sure if I want to continue this run or Day 1. I guess I can do what I can and meme repo stuff away after I complete them, but it gets tiring this late into the game and where I can only do one day attempt before I have to close the game or risk severe lag because lmao not enough RAM.

Attached: 1559774941061.gif (350x350, 3.79M)

>Or just not field them in departments at all?
They lose the department veterancy bonus they have if you remove them and finish the day, but I guess in this case if you want to do that you can.
>Never got anything other than Bird of Judgment this run.
Huh, that's a bit of a situation then, my first run didn't get the birds and the second run was when I fought Gebura. Having 0.3 resistance to everything was obnoxiously OP.

>This thread is still going
I love you people.

Attached: 1560802523722.png (252x224, 17K)

Do they even mention synchronizing in-game? I know they mention Gebura 'using' the EGO correctly, and Binah mentions how the employees aren't even using the EGO equipment to their best potential, but I don't recall any mention of synchronizing until that one user mentioned the dev Q&A.

As far as I can recall, the process of being sync'd to an EGO hasn't been explained. We do know that the EGO weapons and armor our agents use are just borrowed from abnormalities, instead of being their own EGO. Whatever that means.

I bet Binah isn't even the strongest Arbiter, what a loser.
Jobbing to jobbunnies, jobbing to an ex fixer, jobbing to everything. Fucking pathetic.

Sequel when?

If she was the strongest she wouldn't just be called "AN Arbiter" now would she? You should realize that she beat basically everyone else in the facility and only lost because she underestimated Kali. Gebura was a colored Fixer, which means she was quite literally one of the strongest Fixers.

After LoR, and odds are it's going to be a lot better since the cunt translator for LC bailed and took a shit ton of the kickstarter money.
youtube.com/watch?v=On4Hk6b1KsY

Attached: Dancing borb.webm (480x270, 111K)

Anybody have that sephirah height comparison

>Last mission LoliShota team
>Don't get a single meltdown
How the fuck is that even possible? Serious question. How the fuck can I even do this mission?

Attached: 1561685331963.png (363x371, 187K)

You literally just stop each qliphoth meltdown before the countdown hits 0, that's it. Are your abno's too hard for your team?

Attached: 1560327440701.jpg (982x886, 150K)

and now for something a bit different
instead of making sephira small, i made them big

Attached: big_tip_nocol.png (1269x1630, 383K)

Nice

Oh, so it just means stop them before they break out? Well that's possible, though it'll come down to pure fucking luck though because I have the fucking scarecrow and not a single employee with a Temperence below 3. I thought it meant don't have a meltdown at all. Oh, wait, I forgot, I also have Grandma. Yeah, I think I'll wait to do this mission on a separate run.

Attached: 1561680528730.png (515x667, 93K)

Just hire a new brainlet agent to keep watch of scarecrow. Idk what grandma does but I'm sure one bitch in a rocking chair can't stop you. Just thought a picture of one of the abno's or sephirah's posing like Shia Le Bouf saying "JUST DO IT" would be great.

Attached: 1560820165853.png (593x537, 247K)

If you send someone to work on Granny while she has Loneliness piled up, it still counts as doing a job (although a bad one) and removes the meltdown.

The Grandma basically makes the mission impossible because she'll start with a Qualoth of 5 but it will go down 1 every time you do something with another Abno, and it only goes up 1 when you have someone work on her.

Attached: 1559277277562.jpg (1280x687, 55K)

Nah you just gotta clear the timers. It's not hard. Surviving Midnight without Backwards Clock is what's hard.

>only lost because she underestimated Kali
No, she lost because she was massively outmatched, and Kali went through dozens of aleph-tier abnos, fixers, and 2 Claws before wrecking Garion too. It wasn't really a fight, the only reason it was was because of all the shit that came before Garion.

The mission is not "Let no counter reach zero", just "Let no meltdown timer reach zero". Send someone in to tank the Loneliness damage if she gets a meltdown and roll with it.

I don't think you understand that Grandma instantly meltdown when the Qualoth reaches zero. There's no timer. It just instantly happens.

I didn't even realize you could use backwards clock on midnight...I've had that thing collecting dust in Geb's dept this whole time...

Attached: 1560489033197.png (512x512, 233K)

user do you by any chance have literally zero fucking prudence.
I have completed the game already and I did that mission with Granny too. It does not matter if her qliphoth counter reaches zero, all that matters is that the meltdown timer doesn't.

How do you beat green midnight without all your shittier agents dying? They can't cross the stream even when shielded.

Attached: 1532049247953.gif (180x185, 2.78M)

Gebura IS the strongest fixer
docs.google.com/document/d/1-uhVl2kxgXznDr03f-17Q-Z6LRf_Jevij5P0e5lTI5g/edit

Elevators

>Elevators
Christ I feel stupid now.

Attached: 1552754324536.gif (708x705, 458K)

Imagine if this was the older version of the game where elevators weren't instant teleport. It seems no matter what, in every game, movement is always the most OP mechanic.

Attached: 1560350966796.gif (740x640, 730K)

It looks cute but I'm thankful for the teleporters.

Attached: elevator.webm (1366x768, 534K)

That's why Green Midnight is the easiest and comfiest Midnight. I have not seen Violet Midnight yet and I have no clue how to handle Amber Midnight.

If you've fought Amber Dusk, it's just the general gameplan of that except on steroids, meaning it's going to be a very slow battle with all of your abnormals that view clerks as people breeching.
Violet Midnight is a whole different bag of marbles.

Is using the rabbits a viable plan for Amber midnight?

so micro your big group to behind the Food Chains and kill them that way, rush the Eternal Meal ASAP? Ignore clerk deaths or execute as much as possible beforehand? Any other ways to handle Eternal Meal? Do they have any attacks? I remember one of my chads dying inexplicably right next to it during a lag spike when I was group rushing one, and then people began to panic so everything had fallen apart.

Any protips for new players?

That's what I did another time, but I think it fails because Eternal Meal can burrow into other main rooms. I've read people say Rabbits on Violet Midnight is viable though, not sure how true that is myself.

don't neglect repression work

The ALEPH worms teleport around at a similar interval to the WAW worms and have a ton more HP, so no not really.

You mean for the justice stat?

>this little fucker gets out of his cage
>runs over to an employee
>attacks it once
>goes back to its cage
cute

yes
all of my workers have II justice, tops
I am not having a good time

I'm assuming the lag spike was after the WAW worms spawned, and they probably chomped a bunch of your weaker agents in one bite. Or did your agents stand on that firey effect?

Yep, a strategy I did is to find out which abno's are good with repression work, and anyone who gets V justice just spend the LOB poitns to get their other stats to V.

Anyone know where you can read all the scrolling text during the suppressions?

Try the russian wiki

Get Management Tips first, no matter what. It tells you the gimmicks of the abno and helps you learn how to NOT fuck up working on them.
Don't be afraid to retry the day or meme repo abnos you cannot handle into the shadow realm.
Remember that doing a work raises that stat at the end of the day by an amount, so you will have to grind people by doing the same work constantly.
Grinding Justice through Repression work is necessary to get capable chads to handle stuff later. Do not spend LOBs on Justice raising because it's expensive as hell.
Spend PE boxes to get all the gear as much as possible. Gear carries over through meme repos and Day 1 resets.
Make sure to get all Observation Level maxed on an abnormality before you meme repo them or Day 1, because Observation Level counts towards completion and it carries over through meme repos and Day 1 resets.
Do the department missions first as soon as you can, because they unlock researches and put you towards completion and the bossfights. Completed missions and obtained department researches are also preserved through meme repos and Day 1 resets. Department researches maintain their effects always from the moment they are obtained, even if you meme repo or Day 1 reset and you no longer have that department unlocked.
Panic affects employees differently depending on their highest stat.
Damage scaling affects everything in the game and is the key to survival and success. ZAYIN < TETH < HE < WAV < ALEPH. See pic related.
You can clickdrag over people to highlight select multiples, then right click them onto a target to get them to focus on it. You can leftclick a target then select employees to target it manually too.
Movement up/down elevators is near instantaneous like teleportation. This is extremely powerful.

Attached: 1561734872654.png (682x325, 16K)

Same answer, just that the elevators have to be Security and Training's middle ones.

What fiery effect?

Not that user but
>also head over to the Russian wiki
>see the Malkuth suppression demonstration video
>all agents have V in stats without any prior suppressions
Now this, this is advanced autism. Though for the quotes no idea what to search for.
The ALEPH worms have a fiery effect where they spawn, like Meat Lantern when he's about to eat something.

>all agents have V in stats without any prior suppressions
You didn't have all V by that time? What are you, a clerk?

Learn to love the doctor and don't forget to grab the tickets.

I mean I guess I can try google-translate-blindly-search the wiki, but I'm interested in English specifically because it would hopefully show the quotes that appear during suppression in game. I mean, in almost every other context Michelle is shown or said to be a traitor, spy, etc but on day 46 or 47 it specifically mentions how she was a whistleblower, which at least somewhat changes the context.

You can access it from the game files directly.
LobotomyCorp_Data -> ExternalData -> xml -> Language -> Localize -> en -> SefiraBossDesc_en.xml

After reading the manual I still don't really understand the Qliphoth counter.

Oh. I guess it must have been the WAV worms spawning that did it. God I fucking hate Food Chain almost as much as I hate Struggle of the Peak. All the Dusks are shit.

The rules are different for every abnormality. With some the counter goes down if you have a bad result. With some, the counter goes down if you interact with other abnormalities instead of it. What they do when the counter goes down also varies. That's why it's important you get the managerial tips first.

the angrier the abno is, the lower the counter
the easier to anger a abno is, the easier it is to crash it

SHES LEGAL ITS OK GUYS

I meant the gauge at the top left.

Just ignore him bro
Just don't ignore him bro
You'll know when you get them.

Every time you interact with an abnormality, it gains a tick. When it fills up, the thing to the right of the bar happens.

every time someone enters a containment room = +1

When it hits 0, unfavorable things will happen, ranging from a mild inconvenience, to an almost guaranteed game-over. depending on how well you're equipped.

what said, but that's by no means the limit of what they might mean. For some, the counter will also go down if you get too good of a result. Reaching zero basically means they'll do their gimmick or escape their containment cell.

Every time a work starts, a bar increases the gauge. When the gauge fills completely, it resets and you increase Qliphoth Level by 1. At the start of every Qliphoth Level, an event happens, either meltdowns or an ordeal. Whatever happens, it's forecasted in advance by the number or icon at the right side of the gauge.

managerial tips 1st
stay after success to grind
don't fear restarting
MANAGER MANAGER MANAGER I LOVE YOU MANAGER

Clerks are your friends so do your best to keep them alive.

this post was written by a clerk

>relying on bunnies to handle SO, BS and NT
tell me the truth, am I on scarecrow duty?

No friend, it's Censored for you.

Of course not. If your agents aren’t equipped to handle them yet then you’re just using them for their intended purpose. Eventually you’ll have enough chads to wipe the floor with all 3 of those abnos and it feels so good

Read the manual.

Attached: 1561099082752.png (256x256, 26K)

>qliphoth meltdown containment unit work 0/8
What does it want from me?

What are three easy Alephs for Geburah's Aleph mission?
Mountain, Orchestra, Melting Love?

Attached: 1559489785279.jpg (900x1976, 177K)

when the red boxes appear around the units, work on the abno
just grind them all out as soon as you can because it resets from day to day

Is this game good Yea Forumsros?
It's on sale right now and I wanna know what my Yea Forumsros think about it.

Attached: sales.png (87x53, 2K)

Sakura tree needs to be a kimono.

Has mich soul and is really funny.
Buy it. The developers earned it.

Buy or pirate, your choice

Yes.

Attached: 1532069030305.gif (100x100, 191K)

Those are the three I did it with. I used bunnies on SO and Melting Love, just have to get them both to breach at the same time.

Mountain and Melting Love are easy to break out and suppress, SO is a DPS check that you want to make sure you can pass.
Nothing There is either a tight DPS check to beat it before it changes forms, or a micro test to avoid its attacks in third form.
For Blue Star, honestly I just used the rabbits.
I've never suppressed CENSORED.

Alright, thx bros, I did it.

Attached: lobo buy.png (967x540, 71K)

If you like slight anime, SCP, and management games that are challenging then yes, it's great.

Attached: HE COMIIIN.webm (480x270, 40K)

bs is also a dps check, ironically flesh idol made him easy for me

I hope you enjoy yourself.

Attached: 1559048105591.jpg (659x550, 423K)

>Only just now realizing Hundred Sins can grind literally any stat with no reprecussions after 36 hours.
I'd say life is hard, but it's all my fault.

I did Mountain, Censored and Nithing there.
Mountain was easy. NT and Censored were next to each other, so during a meltdown I let both breach at the same time and let the surviving NT get killed by the rabbits.

How many employees should I be aiming for?

3 Chads and 2 virgin trainees per department
stay after success to train all of them

Attached: 1561624764380.png (640x640, 415K)

Child of galaxy would be better, farming a zayin is...

[CENSORED] needs a fursuit

I'd say the easiest possible time to have with ALEPH suppression is Mountain, Melting, and CENSORED.
Another ALEPH you could do is the Apocalypse event. That's how I did it, and got a god-tier EGO set to boot.

How much can you actually grind the stats?

Post your favorite agent.

Attached: 1547953192334.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

Up to EX, lvl5 is around 90s, so if you grind them further you will reach around 110s, core supressions break the limit up to 130.

Attached: 6653E15C-A09B-4966-B4D4-F913C30219F3.png (154x142, 44K)

What a champion

What does low openness on Rabbit call mean?

Attached: 1557291953896.jpg (2894x4093, 1.9M)

Attached: 1561592999031.png (700x700, 246K)

>clerk dies after making eye contact with a gigachad

IT MEANS SHE CAN’T TAKE MY HUGE (CENSORED) YET!

She is blind, deaf, mute, cannot feel touch and her cheek is frozen, but she's an amazing sniper!

Attached: mmff.png (91x136, 18K)

as expected no less from a retarded tripfag who doesnt play the game you should know CoG is trash as you would getless inconsitent result
having abnos Porccubus, Ice Queen, Der Shooty, Laetitia and certain WAWs are the optimal choice

Attached: MalkuthRobotBody.png (295x499, 78K)

The one that keeps the whole facility in order by herself.

Attached: 20190619212513_1.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

>he doesn't have that spic faggot filtered

>he fell for it
lmao

Attached: saved the facility.jpg (957x719, 423K)

>playing LC with a broken scrollwheel
>can't zoom in on anything on day 42+
I can tell reaching the gauntlet days will be cancer.
My first agent waifu

Attached: Screenshot_85.png (229x658, 97K)

Is One Sin really that bad? He tries to break out a lot but he's so easy to deal with normally.

Attached: 1561834388586.jpg (1141x1200, 166K)

Your agentfu is lacking gifts, Manager.

>One Sin
>breaking out
what

>he doesn't know
oh no no no no.....

>he got one sin
oh shit

So, I heard you waifu your employees... what is your prudence again?

Attached: 1560795953815.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Please don't slander One Sin.

Attached: 1557328158263.jpg (800x800, 80K)

He doesn't actually break out. The red box is something else.

Attached: 1561311226161.gif (312x328, 2.98M)

i wish WN would take me to the golden land

you train them just by sending them to do work, but how can you tell how their training is going?? Am I a brainlet? my dudes never seem to gain stats

Oh god.

Attached: 1561832531777.jpg (1920x1080, 596K)

Normally, it makes the little number in the circle go down, but if there's an X like for one sin it just steals energy.
Read the manual.

>tfw thinking of getting a coffin like pic related

Attached: Brutalbutterflyguy.png (440x520, 78K)

I'm sure she'll be fine doing this on her own

Attached: Screenshot_99.png (570x323, 160K)

Where would you put it?

Under the ground

Attached: 1520102648773.jpg (1520x1604, 171K)

Then nobody can appreciate it, silly :)

Can I be inside of it when you bury it?

Level EX

Is this game worth 15 freedom tokens?

Attached: f92189bdd3cac245ec2f15168d56e19d.jpg (1487x1104, 98K)

Look at those thighs and tell me.

Attached: 1558804787827.png (279x680, 127K)

She actually did it

Attached: Screenshot_100.png (932x500, 439K)

Other than Mountain, is there any other abnormality that was created inside the facility, rather than brought in from outside?

Have you ever played a management sim before?

Aleph gear + Knight’s blessing stronk. My best agent carried the final days with Lost Paradise weapon + armor and Knight’s blessing

>Another guy kicks the bucket.
>Poor bastard.
>We don’t have time to grief for them.
>It happens all the time.
>Those who will die, will die.
>Weakling.

What did my employees mean by this?

Attached: ろぼとみまとめ by はる.jpg (924x1200, 594K)

Abo-specific lore: Bloodbath
Lategame lore: all of them

I remember in the legacy version, the conductor was an employee of the LC.

Whoa

I'm about to throw down with Ap Bird, should I treat it like Orchestra or Melting Love and deathball my employees to each egg or should I leave the weaklings in a corner and just use my top 10?

nani

>his prudence is 1

For me, it's Yesod.

Attached: 5c4dbd931d23795916085cc25b146d94.jpg (564x564, 30K)

Based and viperpilled

Should I be worried about my first midnight (orange) coming up

I don't blame him, the story can be a bit hard to follow, I'm not sure if it's the translation or what. the abno's come from a "river" in the center of the earth, and the corporation just pulls them out of that river for energy right?

>LoR will have more interactions between the Sephiras
Imagine the banter

What possible use does the shelter have?

Attached: 1549986791102.png (1024x722, 827K)

So long as your scrubs don't instapanic after seeing the bird itself, they'll be additional damage on the eggs.
Try to fight Long Bird's egg first so you can pause and observe the situation. Big Bird's egg is also important but you likely have damage that heals it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xU7MZkt9ZQ

Confess...

Attached: 6ffd90b3094e206839c6cb1f8becd3be.jpg (564x819, 53K)

ELEVATORS

youtube.com/watch?v=DyjMAswdM2E

Attached: 1557062872199.jpg (811x576, 87K)

Shelter away from the clerks, of course.

The faster you take out the eggs the better so I used every employee possible. Each egg is immune to one damage type so employees that have certain weapons will be split up to attack different eggs

d-daddy

Making Abno death matches and cheesing Geburah

No. Just take it sloooow and wait them out. Let Endless Meal spit out all the Food Chains before you start fighting.

cheesing Geburah
But doesn't that involve agents dying? Or can you fit multiple people into the shelter?

Attached: 1539353705317.gif (400x400, 102K)

Is there a cap on how much you can train a stat in one day?

You just get new agents and throw one into each department, and put one in the shelter. Cheesing Geb though only really works if you have a lot of tough abno's. I didn't have many that breached so I had to do it myself, she's honestly not that tough.

You hire 1 lob shitters for the departments and have one of your good agents start the mayhem
If it's worth losing ~9 LOB and losing all of the department veterancy on every single one of your agents bar the survivor, when she isn't very difficult provided you prepare for her, it's up to you.

>accepting anything but a 100% survival ratio
Don't reply to this post, you clerks.

Attached: 1544131829748.png (370x429, 120K)

No, if you manage to somehow find the patience for it, you can grind an agent from a lv 1 stat, to lv 5.

Why did Gebura turn into Adam?

In retrospect, one could use it to restore an employee's status so long as you don't exceed the 30 seconds.

Attached: Glad Paul.jpg (900x675, 87K)

How would this shelter work outside of the facility?

BongBong has died. Time to grab some coffee, I'll be back soon, manager

Attached: Chesed1.png (612x723, 111K)

Does anyone have the walking borb gif?
Also, where can I find a list of the section period bonuses?

Attached: 1535888152748.png (503x540, 77K)

I'd prefer if you never come back

>BongBong

Why does every employee with this name suck ass and die

QUICK
POST THE TRUE FACE OF LOBOTOMY CORP

Attached: 1537628069558.jpg (355x351, 32K)

Attached: yare yare daze (2).jpg (290x285, 68K)

Attached: 1.png (830x738, 754K)

Current CHADs

Attached: theboys.png (1606x424, 310K)

Will LoR have an even better ost?

Attached: VRangela.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

I hope so, but it'll be hard to top lobotomy corp

Attached: 1560819864267.png (887x874, 161K)

Attached: 2fc.png (500x500, 232K)

The river is a metaphor for human consciousness
The translation is wonky but I feel like the metaphor goes over everyone's heads

Is Kinsley ok

Attached: 73642739_p1.jpg (400x400, 85K)

She's seen some shit.

I want to fuck Onesin now.

This is Yesod the Vipe.
He wants to bone Malkuth.
Say something nice tim him.

Attached: sticker (11).png (252x224, 11K)

Attached: thanks youtube.png (886x313, 199K)

Kinsley and Chrisopher are the agents I started with, they have been through a lot of shit, and seen a lot of shit.

Is that fucking VRChat. If it I might have to jump on it again.

Yea I didn't really get that part because I knew abno's were also made from humans, which is there's so many different ones , just never understood how it all worked together.

I want to feed him a spoonful of peanut butter but inside the peanut butter there's some Abilify tablets

The 'abnos are humans' thing is pretty obvious when you see ones like Little Red, Mountain of Smiling Bodies, Grandma, Black Swan, and The Prisoner.

>employee i thought was a girl is actually a guy
It keeps happening.

i'd slip sugar in Tiphereth's next drink so they'd lighten the fuck up for once

Yes

Attached: Angela.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

I'm pretty sure they're all unisex

This, also a really easy obvious foreshadow early on is beauty and the beast with its gimmick if you fuck up and repress too much in a row.

I'm sure employees are (REDACTED)

Attached: 008.png (1000x900, 88K)

>Why did Gebura turn into Adam?

Attached: Face.jpg (488x553, 48K)

>need energy to harvest cogito
>extract abbos from the human consciousness
>abuse and bully them
>gain energy
>harvest cogito
>profit

Somebody should make CENSORED or Blue Star then, let someone become a walking eldritch inside joke rather than the waifu in the promotional art

>CENSORED vrchat model
Would actually get me to install and play vrchat

>implying certain ones arn't just people LC picked up off the streets like little red or QoH.

>unlock central command
>forget the upper levels actually exists until ordeals and meltdowns happen

The boxes would be neat.

Attached: 1556037436507.png (346x500, 112K)

QoH is a magical girl that turns into a dragon
Little Red it literally just a chick they picked up when she tried to hitchhike though

That was a barebones explanation, also Little Red was not picked up, she joined LC voluntarily because she figured Wolf would be there.

I think my next run is gonna be a no retry + all agents must get that face.

EGO gifts are a thing user even in the outside world, QoH might actually just have a natural one and just be a nutter.

Would it be fair to assume that LC gets half of its creatures from hunting outside and the other half by manufacturing them from ‘volunteers’?
I mean, I’m pretty sure the Birds are natural monsters so there’s got to be more right?

Attached: 9E90F786-31F9-4521-A6D6-002B46BD76A6.jpg (1024x645, 80K)

strawpoll.com/xs3d7aww
Let's settle this

>I’m pretty sure the Birds are natural monsters
Yeah, a small handful of abnormals like the birds are actually real and not made by LC in some way.

Tell me about bootleg reddit and edge mckill.
They look friendly

Attached: b43d960340ad43521bad8fad0728b5f5.png (1148x432, 509K)

edge mc kill is a sweet little girl :)

Redditbot doesn't afraid of anything, and if things get too dangerous for your agents to handle, let Edge do the work for you

Attached: 1559173370901.png (416x436, 35K)

One of them is mostly friendly, the other just wants to clean by killing clerks

>he hasn't read her story
It literally says what she is
>Before coming to this facility, she was a mercenary, wandering around without residence.

>bootleg reddit
Get your attachment up, he gets mad at normal/bad works and nothing on him is high. If he escapes he zip zooms across rooms killing anything in his path.
>edge mckill
You can pay her to suppress abnos for you but she goes autistic ballistic if 3 abnos breach, not including Little Bird. She has an axe and a gun, so she has both ranged and melee attacks.

Another day, another agent dead testing 0-05-76...

Someone post an S-rank day 49.

Bootleg reddit LOVES insight work, it makes him so excited he spins around the room!
Edge mckill is looking for her wolf friend, you should keep an eye out for it!

>red is a real human bean
>she still gets locked in a metal cell all day with zero furnishing and only a few things to keep her company
Damn...