Is this the death knell for WoW, bros?

Is this the death knell for WoW, bros?

Attached: shadowbringers.jpg (1500x2000, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSSKndu1zHc
youtu.be/fx_CuNLsbgo
youtube.com/watch?v=l1cjZbNvztE
youtube.com/watch?v=Eutu8EXcmk0
youtube.com/watch?v=cp3xCXrNlXE
youtu.be/-IiOzi05IlA
youtube.com/watch?v=JeYATGs70Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=Pv0PAchVGCw
youtube.com/watch?v=N1BFTLPLshY
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/1b8398e9dc1a47bc5189555a84364bee056a63de
docs.google.com/document/d/1W861ZS4Ea8Fy1IpfEn27wS3VLVOxSTHXPmlietb-SQY/edit
github.com/imchillin/SSTool/releases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the death knell for XIV, because it will be flooded by WoWfugees soon enough

only a fraction of WoW players like XIV. Story MMO's are pretty niche and not popular among the MMO crowd. The players that like XIV are generally people who don't even play MMO's.

youtube.com/watch?v=rSSKndu1zHc

THIS IS THE WOW KILLER LOL

I have this on repeat

HDR support for FFXIV when? It would have been perfect in this expansion full of everlasting light.

How's the story? i can't play until Sunday how's does it compare to HW? And how is the early impressions

>youtu.be/fx_CuNLsbgo
>dungeon theme is a remix of greatwood
>its by far the best song of the xpac so far
god damn its so fucking good

Attached: 1557194418989.gif (88x128, 103K)

WoW will never have anything that approaches the levels of kino that ShB has been reaching so still no because the only thing that can actually kill WoW is WoW itself, but it's been doing a pretty good job of that so far

is this meant to be a joke like the king mog theme?

>been at 700 in the queue for like 20 minutes now
LET ME IN

Attached: Capture.png (713x262, 119K)

It's arguably better than HW on the story front. Class changes are more divisive

Imagine thinking this theme isn't anything less than stellar

Any of you self hating motherfuckers level Scholar to 80 yet? Does it get better with Seraph, Recitation or should I level WHM instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=l1cjZbNvztE

Attached: 1561233069665.png (697x540, 223K)

so what are all you DNC and GNBs doing to get to 70 so fast?

against my better judgement ive been doing dungeons because i want to get real experience playing the class and im only level 63 right now because of the 30-40 minute queues as gunbreaker.

Attached: 1556213708326.jpg (262x284, 39K)

Male characters should not be allowed to make Dancers.

Why?

>SMN pets don't scale from stats anymore
Now I understand why their damage is so shit. SMN is pretty good desu. Feels clunky first hours. At least we're now busy
>still can't decide between SMN, BLM and MNK/NIN
ugh

well you should figure out whatever everyone else is doing because plenty of people are hitting 70 within 5-6 hours and I'm curious how

>Log in at 1400 in queue and wait 45mins
>Get to 100
>Suddenly client crashes
>Login back in to being 1600 in queue
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH JUST LET ME INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Attached: 1559607287814.jpg (1055x959, 131K)

probably HoH like everybody does on every class with a queue time

Heaven on High

He's in.

Attached: ffxiv_dx11 2019-06-28 21-53-02.png (1920x1080, 3.81M)

What the fuck is with that music? It's like a budget Disney song.

No you faggot, do you know nothing about faeries? It's a whimsical and playful theme just like it should be. It's perfect.

SMN is strange, because it has played completely different in each expansion.
And I think it's been really fun every time past ARR

>Thought before the expansion that we would embrace Darkness in order to bring Balance to the First
>The way we're bringing back darkness to the First is actually by harnessing our Light powers in order absorb the Sin Eaters' aether and become the Warrior of Super Light
Not the way I was expecting it to go

Attached: ffxiv_06282019_184323_822.png (1920x1001, 493K)

I'm in 70-71 lvl zones and damn everything is great. Even desert area feels good. Especially OST.
>expansion start from pure kino scene where you walk to the Crystarium while WE FALL plays on background.

Sounds really shitty and generic. Something you'd hear in a videogame in 1995.

>What the fuck is with that music?
It has flavor and soul

Some faggot jap shit? No. Classic is coming out

cope with your 2 hours of content more

WoW will kill itself over time. Its content is already stretched thin.

Attached: 1561146314651.jpg (4032x2268, 2.74M)

>they kill merchantbro in the first five minutes
>this is only the beginning of the suffering

I just got to Il Mheg and holy fuck it's already better than anything since Heavensward.

Rather have two hours of good music than 100 hours of that crap.

These threads would be better if every 10th post wasn't some irrelevant bitching about WoW.

user you should world visit dead server.

D R I L L

Attached: D7oYyznXkAEhplt.jpg (1200x796, 238K)

Solus is pretty great so far.
The main antagonist isn't that threatening though. It's just a martial arts master after all.

Are they that bad?

>watching a streamer instead of playing

Attached: 1556994634411.jpg (860x859, 61K)

This is genuinely the worst angle you could diss FFXIV from.
Imagine hearing the quite drone of the generic ambient track playing during a raid boss (like in certain unmentioned game) instead of this
youtube.com/watch?v=Eutu8EXcmk0

i'm trying to download the update. but i have no internet so i'm using pdanet to link my phones unlimited data to my ps4 and shit it is still slow.

is the update 8GB? one time it said 30 or something.

You spelled Ahm Araeng wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=cp3xCXrNlXE

I see times have changed.

Attached: 1487226461811.png (2000x852, 835K)

It's kinda gratifying that people who knock XIV's music instantly out themselves as either colossal retards or just ironic shitposters.

Attached: 1539131119496.gif (758x696, 102K)

He's redpilled and incredibly based.

Attached: ffxiv_dx11 2019-06-28 21-46-18.jpg (1920x1080, 623K)

it is the death knell for my tanking ques, thats for sure

Kind of annoyed me that I ended up jobbing to this dude, like I've been casually tossing gods aside left and right and I'm supposed to buy this faggot shows up and beats my whole party effortlessly? Come on now.

Update is 7.5 GB at least you have mobile data, Sprint is still out across the entire fucking continental US so I can't download it at all

I think it was about 7.5GB

Fuck this song sucks

Didn't FFXIV surpass WoW in subs? This would be the first time in history any MMO has actually done that.

All other arguments aside, it's pretty crazy this day finally came.

>not liking titanias theme
holy shit how bad can your taste be?

i forgot sprint was a carrier. i'll just have to download it over night. i'm kinda excited because i have a feeling FFXIV will play alright with a mobile connection.

If they don't explain this with him being infused with lots of light I will be pretty disappointed.

My hotspot is Sprint's 4G LTE through the Calyx Institute and my ping is pretty good, ~91ms most days. Mobile connection works just fine for most online vidya anymore, I don't have any problem with it in Killing Floor 2 or any Source game.

ima need all of you faggots to stop playing tank so i can go back to my instant queues like ive had for years

Attached: 1555617831105.png (411x412, 296K)

Welcome back to Heavensward DRK-tier queues user.

Due to the shitshow that was WoD WoW doesn't publish sub numbers anymore so it's anyones guess as to how the two games are doing against each other.

How is it possible to pack so much soul into one game? BFA doesn't even come close.

Attached: ff14sb-warriors-of-darkness.jpg (950x1475, 295K)

>Adventurer in Need (DPS)
MADNESS
THIS IS MADNESS

youtu.be/-IiOzi05IlA
SONIC BOOM

Did you cry during Beauty and the Beast?

It doesn't have generic ominous choir singing and huge bass drums so it isn't epic bro. These people are absolutely fucking retarded, Titania's theme is easily one of the most on point thematically appropriate songs the game has ever produced.

Is it time to bust out my dragoon?

It's possible but since neither actually publish sub numbers its anyone's guess.

Yes.

Soken must be really fucking talented considering he puts out high quality music for pretty much every single genre.

Lakshmi's theme was just as unorthodox but I didn't see people complain about that.
Maybe it's WoWfugees

I heard AST has bugged cards. Is this true?

DNC is a class for cute girls.

>primal has thematically appropriate music
>sounds great
>WOW WHAT THE FUCK WHY ISNT IT ANOTHER J ROCK KNOCKOFF SONG YOSHI WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?

Attached: 1561432939113.jpg (1538x2048, 400K)

So it's all one weapon? Doesn't it transform?

it's just americans

>English voice acting and writing
What the fuck. OYYYYYYYYYYYYM 'Ere
*Generic npc dialogue, doesn't change tone when speaking* *Sounds 20 years older because western women either do obnoxious fake-loli voices or like a pomposous 30+year old most of the time.* Ah yes. english, so soulful and such wide range. sounding like a fat ugly cow. Well I guess it'll help draw in even more wowfugee dubfags.

>think Ardbert and crew just died at the end of the 3.4 story
>turns out they were all killed and turned into Sin Eaters, damned to wander the lands in agony knowing that everything that was happening was their fault
>Ardbert himself was damned to watch it all happen, powerless to intervene as an in corporeal spirit for 100 years

Holy fuck they are not playing around, the suffering is real

People think he's the second coming of Uematsu for a reason

But I'm an American and I like it

How do you Crystal players feel that this will overshadow most other areas in the game?

Attached: Balmung_Hangout.png (1920x1080, 2.99M)

what fucking class is that for

I think he's most at home with a sort of Japanese garage rock mixed with electronic music that a lot of boss tracks in FFXIV can be described as

AST's Play skill works like a macro (can't be queued), which probably is a bug

I just got to II Mheg and I seriously jobbed to some oldfag after I had beaten Zenos, NotZenos, and Shinryu.

This shit makes no sense.

wait did you actually watch that? LOL

Based.

Have you accepted Lady Titania into your heart yet Yea Forums? You're welcome to join us in surrendering yourself to her pure love.

Attached: titania__final_fantasy_xiv__by_nevaviart_dd0u2mv-pre.jpg (751x1063, 146K)

ShB outdoor area tracks are so inspired compared to SB

What's the dedest aether server

>know that SMN got likely more streamlined
>still feels like a piano mashing simulator to me
>spend my entire time staring at cooldowns
BLMchads, take me in

He's in.

Attached: ffxiv_06282019_232115_696.png (1360x768, 1.29M)

i still cant decide on what class to level through ShB! Bard or Ninja? Has anyone played enough of Dancer to know if its fun or not?

Attached: 1443395102273.jpg (571x542, 79K)

SMN really isn't simpler, it mostly got its focus shifted from timing your resource usage towards summoning more stuff at a faster pace

The whole setting works by Dragon Ball rules where literally the only thing you need to do to become stronger is to train and beat bigger and badder monsters or foes. There's no logic or deeper thought put into it than "Zenos was stronger than you at lv. 60" and now "old martial artist is stronger than you".

I don't know how I feel about the new Egi Assaults. Having so many OCDs as a caster is kind of stressful.

Attached: 1505270741197.jpg (184x184, 13K)

I bought the base game with Shadowbringers to play with friends and I'm almost finished with the MSQ for the original 1.0 release, but then I have to do every quest after the main story including Heavensward and Stormblood. about how long would Heavensward and Stormblood be if I rushed through them?

youtube.com/watch?v=JeYATGs70Ss
>Slight beat change for increased drama
>Then shift into disco beat
Holy FUCK

If I logout for more than a day while visiting another world, will they send me back or must I rejoin this terrible queue system until I can finally go back?

Attached: 1502157639655.jpg (351x351, 22K)

The final Boss of 5.0 is either Solus, Ranjid or Ardbert.

You mean they do full damage instead of being like 70% of your stats or something now?

>know that SMN got likely more streamlined
It's otherwise. You're faster now and need to press EGI assaults every time. In SB all you need to do is press sic for garuda blowjob. Your entire attention was on Contagion cd.

Don't rush through HW. Rush through SB only.

Okay I have to admit that song is kinda neat. Unique.

It's Zenos all over again. I hate this shit so fucking much.

Don't rush.
HW and SB are really enjoyable stories, and you're going to absolutely ruin them by rushing.
Do old trials and raids with your friends while you go through them

>the entire first minute of a ninja opener

Jesus Christ

Monk is totally fucked, even worse than I expected going into the expansion. What else is worth maining?

Is it true you get less experience from Trust dungeon runs?

Jesus what the fuck

>Tesleen
This game is really pushing that T rating, that was gruesome.

It isn't though, unless you're a tornado kick rotation masochist

You sent your message to the best girl, right user?

Attached: krile.jpg (1080x1080, 70K)

>mfw DNC
youtube.com/watch?v=Pv0PAchVGCw

where the hell can i buy dancer weapons?

It's MCH's multi tool they use for some of their attacks

just play the game normally it's not going anywhere
it's not like you're going to be playing with your friends before max level anyway and it won't make a difference whether you get there in two weeks or three

For what it's worth I do think some of the SB themes are comfy and underrated.
youtube.com/watch?v=N1BFTLPLshY

Oldman is more powerful because he spent his entire life fighting light demons, you've been an adventurer for a few years at most.

Of course. Who wouldn't send the letter to Tataru?

I was really confused how we were going to get Titania EX since she's not a primal. But then they explained how literally a minute after killing her.

>TK
>in ShB

How about using spoiler tags fuckwad

They don't get anything from your stats now. Wild Blade hit for 1k now. ~4k in SB.

>Literally Hingashi's bicycle

Yeah, Fringes is great. Peaks, Ruby Sea and Yanxia are really boring though.
Azim Steppe and Lochs are just ok in my opinion

Soooo this is a filler expansion right?
We're fucking around in an alternate cool reality

The fuck am I looking at?

How does that even make sense? Their damage is just based on your level? Do you have any confirmation of this?

nothing will ever beat songs of salt and sanctuary.

garbage taste. see you don't know shit.

Balance Discord autists said MNK is good. Bigger DPS

Someone please tell me what the most dead server in aether is. I keep fucking crashing before I can even get into the goddamn game and get stuck at 1.6-1.8k in fucking queue.

Is anyone else getting periods of massive frame drop and sound loss while in the field? It's starting to freak me out.

Attached: 1487814939428.gif (400x250, 1.98M)

your pc is dying

>go back to eulmore for role quest
>2 instances each with 90 people

I'm glad I got ahead of the pack

>fought big ass dragons, a time travel robot, a interdiminioinal robot, an edgy faggot, and countless primals, the warriors of darkness
>some how lose to some oldfag

But they already did this shit with SB.

Attached: 1536396351606.jpg (299x293, 47K)

Songs of Salt and Sanctuary is "epic" and all, but it's a pretty simple and stale composition

no it isn't.

Reminder if you see anyone complaining about GNB's sound it's Rein Tenebres.

A Balance discord tranny.

Stormblood was the filler expansion.

just wait till you get to the pole dancers. I'm actually mildly surprised this isn't rated M

Bro are you me I was literally reading that while I played omega on the same monitor

>Fell for the legion meme
>Fell for the bfa meme

I-I'm so tired of buying garbage bros..
Got a lvl 64 character in ffxiv, is the expansion actually looking good?

Attached: 1536985790331.jpg (447x589, 48K)

Why the transphobia?

Ignoring Tornado Kick shenanigans, you just don't get the tools for GL maintenance early and then GL and stance maintenance become completely brain dead when you do get the tools.

The old man is a martial artist the greatest hand to hand job to ever exist. Meanwhile monk is dressing like a fag and breakdance fighting while not being invited to parties.

It's literally only in this game you nerd.

Story, dungeons, and trials so far have been fantastic.
Class changes are divisive depending on the class.

kys tranny. I see you.

why does smn play like shit now? why is it so weak?

*dies*
welp so much for holding the line

Attached: matoya.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

routers dying

because you dont have phoenix yet you smooth brain retard

>Send it to Krile
>She probably just reads it without telling anybody else
I sent it to Tataru considering she's basically a professional secretary and she's not going to fuck up the one thing she's good at.

>get a new Demi summon
>get reworked into being a literal summoner now.
>Still complain.

Just off yourself already.

As someone who got into this game before BFA, it has always been better than WoW.

Most WoW players don't like it though since they immediately call it: weeb shit.

Don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, but the only thing truly killing WoW is Blizzard.

If they had just kept the playstyle the way it was in BC and went for more creative builds and tough content rather than making it so easy you could beat raid bosses just using your tongue then we wouldn't be here.

Oh well, I'm too busy enjoying my new Viera to care, bunny ears FTW.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/1b8398e9dc1a47bc5189555a84364bee056a63de

No this is

Attached: 320653-deathknell.jpg (1680x1050, 640K)

But FF15 doesn't have hard content either.

Granted I did not try to play until I got off of work today around 5 EST but this launch seems like it's been relatively smooth.

Immaculate

Reddit

spacing,

sir.

help. I want to get into shadowbringers and just played thru heavansward content, but still have stormblood to go thru but don't want to sit another 80 hours thru just to get to shadowbringers

the problem being i want to learn what happens thru stormblood though but I want to play shadowbringers now.

what do.

it barely does more than a rdm

Kill yourself that's what

Attached: Q9C_F-8tWU1Yscg9riJgt36xvFiVoMBfvDZSmHVgqHk.jpg (640x640, 110K)

just play the fucking game. its not a race. this content will still be here and still be relent a month(s) from now. so please, take your time.

>Do you have any confirmation of this?
Should be in reddit summoner changes list and on forum. Some user said in Balance Discord mentor had meltdown because of SMN nerfs. I asked other summoners they confirmed too. Webmlated. If you don't have SMN check videos with garuda.

Attached: 123154375987.webm (642x360, 1.61M)

>FF15

Attached: 1551808780817.jpg (1977x401, 77K)

true.

Attached: 0fc.png (577x612, 487K)

I have no credit card. Is there any way for me to renew my subscription with paypal?

Get to msq grinding buddy. Im still in the dragonsong war questline. Once you’ll get there eventually.

DNC story worth paying attention to?

>grouped with multiple voice 7 viera today

Yikes

The WoWfugees will never make it past the 600+ hour story. The mandatory story trials will be too much for their feeble minds.

>Leveled GNB with nothing but dungeons
>Not a single Gunblade dropped
Fucking hell, that's like half the glam options

Too early. Yes 70lvl SMN has very bad dps now. But
>FBT
>instant Baha after DWT
>ruin 4 stacks
>Phoenix
>Ruination
All tasty shit is post 70lvl.

I am actually in that as well, ever since
"beating" heavensward i kinda slowed down for some reason and started playing other stuff, i'll get to shadowbringers eventually

Gunbreaker not having any fucking special weapons was a real rip-off.

You realize wind blade does 40 potency aoe now, instead of 110 single target, right?

wow kill himself

Yeah you actually have to grind fucking dungeons if you want more than just the AF weapon and vendor gear. Shit is absurd.

No one cares. Old content shouldn't get new weapons for new classes. The only purpose the RDM/SAM weapons served was to make some gil off of edgelords who paid out the ass for the glamours.

Is MCH still cucked?

>guy above him cares after claiming nobody cares
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

MCH is fine and its only problem is it doesn't align with Trick Attack, which isn't a problem if you're not a Balance discord hanger-on.

After the first two zones you should immediately try to do 6 fates in the next areas. After 6 you can buy the riding map from the vendor to ride faster and the vendors right by the start of the zone.

If you have good ping MCH is a blast, if you don't hitting Overheat is physically painful.

Sub-humans don't count as anyone, thus no one cares.

Me good you bad

I don't even play this game, but as a musician this game's soundtrack is kino as fuck you should pick another thing to shitpost about.

>Make a cute viera
>Keep using my fancy n
What a struggle.

Attached: 1558720862679.jpg (640x873, 44K)

Looking through my later skills DNC seems kind of lame maybe I should just stick with SMN

No.
>Potency has been reduced from 135 to 80.
Ifrit hits 1300 per hit.

Attached: 1321543756.gif (1920x1076, 2.17M)

>900+ person queues that can't be bypassed with the usual repeat login method, almost as bad as vanilla
>1/3 chance your game will crash every time you go into a roulette
>Healer queues are .1 seconds, everyone else is hour + because new jobs are DPS and Tank
Crystarium is cool I guess tho.

How's SAM?

i think im the only person who skips all dialogue and cutscenes in this game
just reached heavensward and dont know any of these characters or settings

>It's the death knell for XIV, because it will be flooded by WoWfugees soon enough
does that mean we are going to get flooded with SJW complaining that there is no fat race in the game presumably while they sit on their scooters?

Yes, actually it's been the death of wow for roughly 9 years now, so it should be anytime now

Attached: 1345165843357.gif (289x540, 400K)

They said potencies were reworked right? Otherwise it would be a bug that an 80 potency hit is less than double damage of a 40 potency hit.

WE FALL
WE FALL
THE HEALER KEEPS FALLING IN THE FUCKING TIGHTROPE WALK SEND HELP

Attached: 1500153446270.png (808x805, 480K)

i play healslut scholar did she change at all

>not doing it with trusts
lol

>logged out in the rising stones
>logged in around 4pm pacific time
>Queue length 21

I suggest everyone logout in the rising stones until Monday

Should I be saving ShB sidequests to level up a side Job?

Attached: 1559513948724.png (686x1200, 774K)

Attached: scholars.png (487x667, 710K)

What's the problem with WoWfugees? They finally get to play a better game

Attached: 1561684124304.jpg (720x717, 48K)

The ones that got shipped off to crystal :^)

krile-chan iu na

trusts are greylet 1 pull at a time though...

Ok, why is Solus even in the Filrst? The guy didn't say a single thing about going to the first in SB and all of a sudden he shows up.

was watching this streamer when someone in the chat started pm-ing me that he was a trap. i had mentioned i lived in toronto and now i think i have a boyfreind. i think i made it Yea Forumsros...

Attached: 1509376965245.png (840x708, 234K)

>not playing as DRK throughout ShB and doing big pulls for your trusts
??????

>they still attack 1 target
wooooah good idea bro

>another "win the fight lose in a cutscene" solo instance
STOP DOING THIS SHIT

Attached: 1558643332350.png (218x209, 73K)

Does Y'shtola seriously not use AoE?

>DRK
>Doma castle for MSQ
>After forever have a party
>Healer heals me when i get to about 1k hp left for the entire dungeon

Why queue as a healer if you dont want to heal?

Because healing is harder now, since mana is more difficult to manage and tanks are squishier. Plus if we don't cast 50 Stones per pull everyone rages while simultaneously asking for Protect casts that don't exist anymore.

That's not a bad way to do it, they scale to your level.

She respects the content.

This It's actually really annoying and makes the whole re-learning experience ten times worse than it should be.

and also the seals you get for using cards require both you and your target to be in combat, so if your card lands before they've hit the boss, no seal, and if you throw the card before you've hit the boss, no seal, even if they have.

Story Y'shtola is far better in that regard.

Nevermind. I'm retard. Garuda scales from magic damage. Naked Wild Blade is 220.
Ifrit from physical. Ifrit nerfed hard.

This is great, thanks.

Wait, did Monk get worse?

why this tranny chocobo is bigger than mine

Attached: 20190628183341_1.jpg (1920x1080, 550K)

TKfags don't like vanilla monk.
>docs.google.com/document/d/1W861ZS4Ea8Fy1IpfEn27wS3VLVOxSTHXPmlietb-SQY/edit
From discord mafia
play monk if you want

I wish my Chocobo loved me as much as Seto loved Ardbert.

Any idea who is voicing the new Minfilia? It doesn't sound like her old VA

Totally new one, XIV in general changed acting studios after 2.X

is she farting?

I dont care how long he's been fighting white demons, he certainly hasnt fought things of our level

FF14's story really really really fucking sucks, and while the rotations are perhaps as good or better than WoW, the actual feeling of controlling your character is not.
This isn't unique to FF14, WoW has always had some of the best most responsive feeling character motion (particularly when it comes to PvP)

I mean the Japanese VA, which I shoulda mentioned.

It does, user. When it's old, grey and can talk, it will regale anyone who will listen with stories of your heroic adventures together.

One cares about trivial fluff, the other doesn't. Which one is superior?

Ok, asmon. I know you are salty about FFXIV being the better game but you need to stop already.

>not having a gf

I'm pretty sure her Japanese VA popped out a kid recently so she might be replaced.

So we need to stack physical damage to improve ifrit? What did SE mean by this?

Yeah, she did. Sawashiro is pretty distinctive.

I'm pretty sure she's back to voice work as of a couple months ago, though. Either they thought she wouldn't make it in time so they got someone else or she's just doing the role differently.

why do all these NPCs keep calling me smelly

Attached: 1553756418325.jpg (591x716, 28K)

Because you're not deflecting onto Alphinaud enough.

I wish this game told you who was voice acting the character voices in character creator.

The one trying to shout down people disappointed there's no trivial fluff, after two expacs of jobs getting trivial fluff related to the previous expac

I just re-subbed to this game and I have no fucking idea why. As bad as WoW is at least I understand it.

Skimmed through it. Thanks for the guide.

Why does everyone have white hair

so matoya gets yshtola's body killed or what

What do you miss out on besides story if you buy story/character boosts?

>healer can't handle more than one pull at a time
GET ME OUT OF HERE FUCK

Do mobs just not put heavy on you when you run past them on a mount anymore?

What's more pathetic, that it's Blizzard ddos-ing their competition or Blizzard fans doing it for them for free?

Attached: 1544502918862.jpg (482x549, 57K)

Well, thats definately an unusual boss theme

I just want to see Papalymo on the First, please

lmao no
the latest wow numbers (obtained from addon creators snooping around in the api) has the subcount at a couple mil
ff numbers (obtained from player activity tracking) has the subcount at a couple hundred thousand

yea that got patched in a while back

Your money

NEED HELP
where do i get dancer weapons, is there a vendor? im still using the lvel 60 weapon and im already 69.
and no im not gonna buy the marketplace weapons

The latest FF numbers put active players at just over a million

I haven't followed XIV for a while now but wasn't Shadowbringers supposed to be the expansion that cuts down on some of the leveling experience?

wow is dead nigga

Attached: 1561476589789.jpg (611x337, 65K)

wow in its worst dead state will always still have more subs than ff
this was your last chance, in 2 months classic is going to artificially boost wow's sub numbers

They are planning on it, but not at launch

HoH is like 4~ runs for a level, or something like that.
and each run CAN be reduced to a simple 10min run, if you mass pull to the exit, and AoE stuff down, while having a competent group.
(along with someone poping pomanders to speed the run up.)
my shortest run was 7mins.

so in theory, a group of friends with high stats, competent in HoH, should get something like a level every 35-40mins.
now with the same level of skill, it could be possible to get through SB dungeons and maybe even faster, but there's a lot of prep work for that, such as having the gear ahead of time, so tanks can mass pull.

>Is this the death knell for wow
Are you saying BfA wasn't?

WAKE ME UP

Attached: ffxiv_28062019_212023_348.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

I don't even care about WoW vs XIV but that nigger was spreading misinfo

And lose the vast majority of that boost two months later

>squealing intensifies

Attached: 1561764774960.png (359x485, 318K)

I just can't decide between BLM, SMN and MCH.
Numbers-wise BLM wipes the floor with everything out there but has become a tad boring to play. SMN is just a straight upgrade from its already good SB version and MCH is now probably the most busy DPS job.

I just don't want to level something that I know will be kind of shitty at the end. Don't get me with the whole "every job can be good" bullshit, we've seen that this isn't true and I don't plan on playing another braindead resbot like RDM the last time.

what misinfo? the 1.7m is west (na/oc/eu) only because asian servers are on a completely different api, several mil is completely accurate

vanilla wow is a much better game than both retail wow and ffxiv so if they can manage ~a million subs I don't see why classic can't too

Why is every Dancer so shit except me? I mean, I'm playing absolutely flawlessly and DPS is still low so it must be the other retard.

Can't go wrong with SMN or BLM but SMN is way more fun

Vanilla WoW was a vastly different game and in several ways better but as an experience I don't think it was much better than current retail desu

>we've seen that this isn't true
We haven't seen it because it is true
Someone like you should just play NIN

BLM looks cooler though. Damn what am I to do.

>level 25
Jesus Christ this game hasn't even started yet has it

Game doesn't open up until 50ish because that's when your rotation stops being barebones as fuck.

>Asia
>even close to a million wow subs post 2014

Lmao

>we've seen that this isn't true
If you ride the speedrun meta's coattails you deserve every shred of ridicule you get and your opinion on job-balance can be discarded, it hasn't mattered since Dragoon got magic-defense added to its armors

play both, you can do them all on one character

RDM was boring shit and made PATHETIC numbers compared to all the other DPS without bringing big buffs to balance it out. The ONLY reason people took one with them was because of the easy ress so they could see further mechanics.

>They finally get to play a better game
No they get to play a better game and then bitch that it isn't like their shit game

Feo Ul is my trans gf.

No way, m'pixie

Attached: 1545089977302.png (500x368, 221K)

It has nothing to do with speedrun meta, it's just a bad feeling to play a job that you know is not as useful as the others. Of course you can clear any content with any party setup, that wasn't my point.

>made PATHETIC numbers
You've outed yourself already, RDM's numbers were phenomenal compared to the amount of effort put in. On a day-to-day basis its only real optimization is not being a knuckledragger and using Embolden

Queen (King)

At least Blizzard has monetary incentive. Doing it for free is the ultimate cuckdrone move.

>You've outed yourself already, RDM's numbers were phenomenal compared to the amount of effort put in.
Completely irrelevant to what I said.

>NPCs keep saying you stink
>Someone can't get enough of it
Can't believe Alisaie's a muskfag

Attached: 1558049861322.png (400x400, 228K)

god
the main story is still just fucking killing bees too

Knuckledragger detected

is there any fanbase that is further in the cuckshed than warcraft fans?

It starts around the last quests before Heavensward

at this point they're such different games that you can't really compare them but I'd say vanilla is an overall more complete package for the average user
retail is only satisfying if you're raiding mythic and that's such a small part of the game

I can guarantee you atleast 300k insect asians play retail wow and that's all it takes for wow to be at "a couple million" subs

Imagine thinking this isn't a great boss music for a pixie primal

The point was that RDM being piss easy is irrelevant to what I said because I'm not a 60 year old man unable to properly play video games.

Gachafags probably

The misinfo that XIV only has a few 100k subs

on what planet is SMN fun

Do you get anything for completely maxing out your chocobo companion?

you cannot tell me the dreadwyrm trance into summoning bahamut isn't fun

>world visit jumped to Faerie so queues would be low when logging in
>remembered I have a fantasia
>have to go back to Gilgamesh
>30+ minute wait
Kill me.

Attached: 1468882399812.png (210x240, 65K)

>masochist Allagan node

What sort of memery have I stumbled upon

>RDM being piss easy is irrelevant
At least read what it is you're responding to, what I said was "RDM does insane damage for how easy it is" and you read and responded to "RDM ... easy". Red Mage's personal-DPS is on par with (usually exceeding) Dragoon, Ninja and Bard going by a quick skim of FFlogs (Alphascape Savage logs aggregating results by DPS, pic related). For a job that requires substantially less effort and can chain-res those are incredible numbers.

Attached: 1550550536369.png (1365x701, 45K)

Man, I love the new hub. FUCK KUGANE

I'd have to find them again but my friends who play ff were looking at populations by data center because of the new reshuffling or whatever and it had overall numbers at a couple hundred thousand
but any "current active sub" numbers in ff will always be unreliable

Question 1.- What is the most juice I can get out of the trial before actually buying the starter edition?

Question 2.- what are the chances of the steam versions of the game going on sale during the summer sale?

Thank you in advance.

Attached: 1458052762472.png (598x723, 421K)

Some silly job costumes like dragoon barding I think. Also the satisfaction of not needing a knuckle-dragging party member in open-world fights

don't post numbers when you have no idea what the context behind them is

You can get every non expansion job up to level 35 including crafters and gatherers for free.

>1
You can go up to level 35 across all ARR jobs, crafters and gatherers. Past that you need to pay to access content.
>2
Low.

Alright what's faster, Heaven on High or grinding dungeons?

those are aggregated dps numbers the only further context you can apply is that the balance might've been used for 100% optimal parses

Attached: 1545228921216.png (720x804, 173K)

I probably have about twenty hours in the game at this point and I'm only level 25, the trial goes up to 35. I regret not waiting to buy.

1. 35 on all non expansion jobs
2.Low, also don't buy the game on steam you'll regret it

40-minute tank queues lad, HoH will be substantially faster.

I'm leveling DNC so they're not quite that long.

In which case HoH probably, still, but past lv. 70 try dungeons.

nah unfortunately the new patch is actually pretty good

They already dumbed down the jobs for them after they complained WoW was easier.
WoW players already do complained about not having optional weight options and that everyone looks perfect within the game

I don't have a cc, so I need to use steambux to pay for the sub, my country doesn't have access to those throwaway credit cards either.

HUB
INTROS
FUCKING
SUCK
FUUUUUCK
The place even looks terrible and I'm already tired of the brightass lighting. I just want to bring the shadow already.

DRG, NIN and BRD bring batshit insane utility and buffs with them compared to fucking Embolden, you idiot.

where's your quest bar?

Two dungeons in a row where the tank does one pack at a time this is fucking suffering

"For a job that requires substantially less effort and can chain-res"

>it's another "I have no idea how FFlogs work" episode
RDM is shit and only used to see more mechanics on patch day. It's one of the very few genuinely underpowered jobs in the game. It being easy to play is irrelevant, we're not comparing it to heavily ping-reliant jobs here.

the opposite feels so good especially with TP gone, aoe is so good

weebshit game, weebshit music

is Samurai as OP as people expected?

What does it matter? "Oh I'll take the RDM, he's really easy to play, that makes him better than the other DPS that is slightly harder to play but much better in every other respect!" What's your fucking reasoning here, dipshit?

>RDM is shit and only used to see more mechanics on patch day. It's one of the very few genuinely underpowered jobs in the game
Good God, no, the job does not need more power. People that think along those lines tend to be dolts who think "utility" means "can increase my parse", Vercure and Verraise are exceptional utility skills and you say as much yourself with its use in prog.

It got nerfed since the media tour so no.

>Tanks have been neutered to the point DPS enmity bars will never rise from minimum
>They still do one pack at a time

>weeb
>made by japanese

Attached: 1541817043618.jpg (408x439, 20K)

Plenty to get the job done.

If it's Japanese and you don't like it, it's weebshit.
If it's Japanese and you like it, it's an honorary western title.

welp shit, what are the meta classes right now then?

I never said anything about the future of the job.

If you want to though I can share my thoughts: It's pathetic to play a job whose only reason of existence is so you can see more mechanics in a prog party because of a chain ress. Remove Verraise (or make big changes to it) and make his rotation more involved, THEN change the numbers (if it's still necessary).

This is the second or third time I've had to rerail you into effort/DPS ratios being great for RDM and you go off on a tangent about RDM being bad.

>People that think along those lines tend to be dolts who think "utility" means "can increase my parse"
You mean every single worthwhile DPS utility besides the chain ress that gives RDM a reason to exist?

Most of the tanks are people who have never played the role before. They're undergeared or don't understand their cooldowns.

Attached: irDEtXa.png (730x846, 868K)

>It's pathetic to play a job whose only reason of existence is so you can see more mechanics in a prog party because of a chain ress.
Me swing rapier make flashy-flash, do damage. Me role red, me mage red. People on internet mad me numbers not bigger but me make Vercure on them and then /me farts on you.

Attached: 1538632329689.png (701x701, 14K)

DRK's changes are actually pretty okay. I like it quite a bit.

I'm happy I don't have to spam Dark Arts before doing anything.

Whats a good balance between Utility and Damage? I've been leveling NIN but I feel like Im doing no real damage. How is DRG? Should I level that or MNK?

Attached: ThinkstockPhotos-101757894.jpg (654x434, 78K)

This is the third time I ask you why "effort/DPS" ratios should matter in the slightest when judging the job itself. It's easy to play so... so what? What now? What changes about RDM doing shitty numbers?

I would honestly take more dark arts spam over what we have now, I'm falling asleep. Does it get better? I'm only 73, but looking at the skills I highly doubt it will.

They don't do shitty numbers, you're mad they're not a Black Mage.

When will ACT be updated? I just want to know if my damage as a DNC is comparable to other classes.

How much will I regret not getting the pre order exp earring? I just got into the game, and wasn't sure about buying the whole thing, but I'm gonna have plenty of time to burn and this game seems like the thing I need to keep procrastinating instead of learning useful skills.

So you're admitting you're just a shitty SMN then?
All the DPS jobs are fine now except RDM, don't worry. It'll still be a great """utility""" job that prog parties take with them to see a few more mechanics on patch day and then they switch to a BLM or SMN as always.

Eh, I'm only 72 myself. These weren't all the changes I wanted, but so far it's not bad.

RDMfag get ye gone.

Attached: 1547008127620.jpg (1080x1080, 63K)

SMN does all the same stuff almost just as good but pulls MUCH bigger numbers and brings a great party buff and a fucking Medica II with them. It doesn't require gigantic effort to play well with it either.

Depends on the amount of jobs you don't have leveled, the aetheryte earring is actually insanely valuable if you're a totally new player.

Imagine being so bad at video games that you play the easiest class in your MMO and your only reason to exist is so you can resurrect shitty players.

does this game still have a 2.5 sec gcd?
if yes then no

Except she doesn't. Somebody needs to take out insurance on this bitch because the number of times she's "Died" is getting ridiculous.

Locking a bunch of moves to in combat only is retarded. For some fucking reason ninja can only eat their suiton buff for ninki if they are in combat

You're about 5 years late with that complaint.

How's NIN looking?

Imagine getting so fucking mad you start posting about a currently-running conversation to nobody in particular

which class has the beefiest auto atack? or the least amount of inputs requires to make thigns explode? I want to be lazy as fuck just hit a thing once and see it melt with minimal inputs from me.

>retards STILL use this as a complaint
XIV will always be more complex at max level than WoW, deal with it nerd

no it's not, prepull garbage is the absolute dumbest shit ever

To keep you from getting infinite ninki out of combat.

Fuma Shuriken + Slashing resistance down is dead so Raiton is your projectile-attack ninjutsu when nothing else is available now, or eating Suiton for ninki. Kassatsu charged ninjutsus are stupid fun.

none, if you aren't constantly pressing buttons you will end up doing jack shit on every job

How are you getting the suiton buff without a target?

Black Mage is pretty close to what you want since the main keys you press are Blizzard III, Blizzard IV, Fire III, Fire and Fire IV in that order, with a Foul/Xenoglossy thrown in for good measure. BLM's effort comes from positioning, though, you need a lot of TLC to fire off your abilities.

>lets make two new classes but they have to spend an eternity in level hell limbo with no healers so they can reach 80 and be a zillion years behind on content knowledge because the parsetrannies clear and lock parties day one

nice how you avoid the question
is the baseline gcd still 2.5 secs?

But thats how it was in the last two expansions

Closer to 2s or 2.2s once you hit level-cap.

Yes. Too many tards have their egos attached to corporate products.

Can someone rate all the classes for me? I know they're all equally awesome in the end, but I need someone who is clearly biased to share his perspective with me.

Arigatou

Lolifilia>Minfilia
I hope she doesn't come back

My class > your class
Black Mage will always be top tier because it's Yoshida's main

Just stop this nonsense the whole idea is stupid. Unless it starts at level 1 there is no reason not even lorewise for your character to stumble upon a soulstone and then be stuck in previous expansion during a new one.

All the class ratings are up in the air now because the new expansion jumbled most of the classes up
gotta give it time

You can start Shadowbringers content as a Gunbreaker or Dancer so canonically you found soulstones for them at some point of Stormblood, same deal as being able to start Heavensward as a Red Mage or Samurai.

>Every other class i had a high level in had a bunch of greyed out skills in my hotbars post maintenance
>BLM has not a damn thing touched

Attached: Jags_guy.jpg (341x500, 42K)

>tfw 10 seconds of MCH on a training dummy got me to swap mains

Attached: 1560097871908.jpg (668x605, 118K)

GOD TIER
>War/Pld
>Drk
>Gun

MEDIUM TIER
>RDPS/magic

LITERALLY LOW ATTENTION SPAN AND OR RETARDED TIER
>mdps
>healer

PARSETRANNY SEETHING DILATION TIER
>BARD
>NIN
>DRG

For the first time in eons Black Mage finally remotely top tier last raid tier, and even then was very situational.

What really? The revamp didn't do anything?

it warks your dick

I think he meant the other way around user

I honestly cannot understand why you would play a male dancer

BECOME THE WARRIOR OF DARKNESS

Do you even dance, nigger?

Attached: 1549019410106.gif (112x169, 7K)

I shit on a plate, tell everyone its a 5 star meal and eat it. What class am I?

Attached: 1559536429247.jpg (668x960, 137K)

AST

I miss Hagakure Sam bros..

Getting stuck with Sen before bosses in dungeons is annoying

oh you

I fell in love with the dungeon the moment 1:30 hit.

how does that work? so you reach max level for an expansion, then next expansion comes, if you keep playing your current class you'll be lvl 5x for example, but if you pick a new class you'll be lvl 1 and be doing the same content, does that mean new classes are stronger at lvl 1? or you're supposed to go back and grind until you reach level 5x to clear the equivalent content as your other lvl 5x classes?

Well thats encouraging then
I couldn't fucking stand the ammo shit

How was your first day?

Attached: day 1.png (371x488, 80K)

I let a black man fuck my catgirl eb what class am I?

You have to go back and grind your lv. 1 class/job up to where your 5x one is. Leveling alternate jobs is far faster than leveling your first job through the MSQ and mandatory dungeons, though.

DRK to 73, been going through all the sidequests and exploring.
It's all so comfy. Though I'd rather be playing GNB desu.

Why are Hrothgar so based?

Attached: o1PWVkO.png (809x596, 950K)

I've yet to see one.

Are Hrothgar and Miqo'te related

WAR is absolutely bonkers when it comes to fates, I can come in literally at the last minute spam decimate/chaotic cyclone and wind up with top marks/rewards.

Nope, hrothgar are from Ilsabard and miqo'te are originally from Meracydia

Your progress is fixed so you just get a soulstone to become gunbreaker which starts at 60 then subject yourself and a hundred others to shit dungeon queues. Enormous fate spams and whatever else to get 70 then you enjoy the start of expac

They got some great poses

how about female Hrothgar? are they hot? and based?

I refuse to play mage classes until the proper skill names are restored

do you get as many dress up options as a dude in this game as a girl?

Yeah. What little gender-exclusive gear there is in the game typically has a female/male equivalent

almost every cosmetic item has a male and a female version

the problem here is that FF fanboys are even more mindless than WoW fags.

Not sure how anybody can't see how terrible XIV is

when will I be able to make characters in the prefered servers? I want the exp bonus god damn.

>ddosing ff14
This is not happening.

DDoSes are coming from somewhere, I doubt Blizzard but they're a logical candidate

it's clearly fanservice weebtrash wtf ur talking about

>got a Gunblade from one of the level 60-70 dungeons
>no DNC weapons
fuck this

Bro you have Sprint too? Mine's been fucking unplayable for the past 7 months and only recently its been back to 90-100 ping.
Still can't load a youtube video while playing anything though.

so is my bunny girl ever going to be able to wear a hat?

is it possible to change my race via mods? like be a male from one race in game, but see on my screen the ass of a cute girl from a different race?

Ouch, that fucking sucks. The details of my plan are that I get 4G LTE with unlimited access so my speeds are generally around 1.25 MB/s, I'm in the same boat as you where things start to stutter if I try running Youtube in the background of a lot of other things unless it's a really low resolution like 240p or something.

Weebs are so fucking disgusting holy fuck

>anything with whispering girl singing is KINO
yeah nah shouldn't you be posting automata tracks claiming its the best music ever too? lmao

github.com/imchillin/SSTool/releases
Yeah you can replace your race clientside if you feel like.

Sounds like a good way to get banned.

Imagine the shitstorm if they introduced genderlocked jobs

People have been model swapping in FF14 for years.

That's part of the charm of the story I guess. You start out as a random adventurer then eventually become canonically a savior of countries and slayer of gods. One of the villains even becomes afraid of you due to your powerlevel, it's great until the story makes you job a few times in later cutscenes

Being clientside-only there's no actual modification done, you pose as much of a risk of getting banned from it as you do using ACT or custom shaders.

Attached: saberfu.jpg (512x512, 84K)

not when they won't let new characters make a new fucking character, you shillcuck.

Nobody wants to fucking play on some shitbutt new pop server that no one else is going to stay in. Fuck their shard system. I watched a dude waste 150 bucks today and then NOT get in the game and couldn't make a character. Fuck everything about that. Fuck banning making new characters, especially for people who bought the game today for the first time.

Attached: 1546021531025.jpg (500x359, 14K)

What's the point of the step gauge if they just light up the button you're supposed to press on your hot bars?

>fed up with pruning in wow
>move over to ffxiv
>log in today
>literally 70% of my spells are gone
t-thanks square

Attached: rip.png (596x184, 291K)

I have the exact same feeling, but after playing so many mmos I know this is to be expected, in 3 days everyone will lose the hype and those playing in new servers will be stuck in a shithole. They clearly want you to buy a server transfer later down the road when you actually give a fuck about the community.

>people were screeching that this expansion was going to be filler because we weren't invading Garlemald
>story so far has advanced the overall plot more than Heavensward and Stormblood combined and I'm still only level 72

Can we all agree Garleaboos are fucking cancer?

Theyve always been

there's no such thing as a low pop server in XIV anymore
every dead server that got the "preferred" treatment became extremely populated way before the SHB hype kicked in
t. play on Lich, that was once so dead there were only 2 FCs clearing content, and now is the second most populated EU server

>NOOOOOOOOO LET ME HAVE BREAK AND DRAIN AGAIN
?

I haven't played since HW. Am I crazy if I kinda want to start all over again on a new character?

Nah, loads of people have alts. Mostly depends on if you want to slog through ARR again.

O loveliest of branches, please grant me your succor!

>forgot the second comma in the second phrase twice

Fucking pixie ass motherfucker I swear

WOW might be trash, but ffxiv is soulless weeb trash

Attached: w7t4vftrms211.jpg (1024x1575, 416K)

>Thought I got it right
>Forgot the !
KOJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

this. I love that they got rid of so much shit. Was running out of room.

I'm a brainlet, how do I use this?

This. Despite it being "dead", it's the most discussed MMO in 2019. People STILL talk about the old expansions. Who talks about ARR? Nobody.

Attached: f94e06f25c6b53c6bcf30a2229ebea0b.jpg (2000x2667, 324K)

Launch while XIV is open and then play around with values. Tick the checkmark next to a value you want to change like your character's race or bust-size to make the changes persistent.

it's called wow because when you see it you'll say "wow that's bad"

Attached: 1536519763524.png (1000x1000, 1.57M)

>Get to Urianger
>Waking sands music plays in his home

Attached: 1487375273650.jpg (480x480, 48K)

>the final fight is just FF15

Attached: 1560138922982.png (640x853, 1.22M)

>*punches hand into fist*
Literally every response, this is Stormblood all over again

>Alisae and Alphinaud's corpses resting besides ours

Attached: 1486792585135.png (633x758, 335K)

Is gunbreaker fun or is it shit like mechanist? I just want a fun gun job to play.

Is there anything I can do to speed the main story up holy shit this is so dull

Where are you up to?

I'm not that far into the story, but this plot concerning sending the crystal "king"'s most trusted mercenaries in to save a captive princess feels somewhat like Kingsglaive.

>no escaping her

Attached: file.png (202x392, 123K)

Man SMN is so much more fun now. So many ogcd's to weave and constant summoning feels great!

Attached: BahaPero.gif (128x128, 22K)

Seeing my character being implied to be genuinely ded got to me, we die all the time to shit in the game but it isn't ever "real" like that was supposed to be. I DUN LIKE IT.

I'm up to the part with the sylphs. It's all fucking filler, man. I was expecting shit to happen when Thancred did something besides speak cryptically, but it's literally just filler.

I haven't played since vanilla. How hard or tedious would it be to get back into it?

Attached: 1550676087879.jpg (530x698, 69K)

It's all filler user, you have to explore the whole zone this time not just 1/3 of it. Just skip a cutscene if you don't like it.

So far the DRK changes don't feel nearly as bad as people were saying they would. I miss the infinite blood/mana loop from Stormblood in big dungeon pulls but otherwise it seems pretty decent. It's nice that my Dark Arts substitute is something that actively does damage as an attack instead of being a shitty "your next actual skill does more damage" button.

Smn is weak af barely better than rdm

>Haven't played since late stormblood
>Encounter this fuckfest
>"Oh, you're playing BLM against the dps check? Gues you lose."
>"What's that? Omicron gear? Still lose lmao xD"
Fuck you Yoshi. I Just want to see the fucking Shadowbringers campaign I paid for.

Attached: 1559365654164.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

our mounts are smallar than vieras ones

Attached: unknown.png (513x480, 402K)

Vanilla as in 1.0 or ARR?
Either way a lot changes over three expansions

The story is sufferable. The fact that I'm constantly having to stop to get honey to feed to random dudes or some shit is grinding on me. My favorite one so far is when the quest giver literally forgot what exposition he would give you so you had to go around asking people.

Maybe I'll put on a podcast or something.

>he lost this fight

Just uninstall

Just do the msq unless you're hurting for exp. even then, fate train is pretty strong in most zones currently

WoWfugee newfriend here.
Is Samurai any fun? I like melee dps, debating between maining that or Ninja.

ARR. Never got any of the expansions. Had a max level at the time though.

Samurai's more complex than Ninja despite memelord opinion. If you want to get your bearings choose Ninja, but if you're wanting more of a direct damage-dealer choose Samurai. Neither are particularly hard to get into but SAM has a lot more room for optimization.

Fun is subjective in this game. Try both in PoTD and make a decision based on the animations you prefer and get a feel for the basic playstyle.

Mr. Alphinaud, I don't feel so good...

Attached: file.png (620x186, 238K)

The conventional opinion is that the story quality picks up greatly after ARR going into Heavensward so i guess that implies you'll not mind as much leveling from expansion to expansion

Since the skill buttons are gone forever when you remove them i kind of want to preserve as many of those buttons as i can in an unused hotbar

>bunny girl level boosts everywhere
I hope you're ashamed of yourselves. You should be.

Attached: tumblr_oxgmfk6yau1rg2lrio1_1280.png (700x373, 72K)

>have to manually reassign Steady Hand II and Byregot's Bleesing on each of my crafters

Fucking craftlets making me waste my time

I'm not resubbing if physical god comp(nin-mch-drg-brd) is still the best

>game wholly reliant on fire pools and hazard zones for "difficulty"
you'll be waiting a very long time, i'm afraid.

Just imagine how much of a golden boy Yoshida must be at the SE offices right now with all the dosh this game is pulling in at the moment.

>have to line up 3 lucky charms to get the good buff
>using a card changes your already filled lucky charms
>can only be cast once every 3 minutes so you have to fuck your lucky charms up or not draw

Attached: p.jpg (474x443, 22K)

Unironically, switch to WHM
You shit out Holy now (I can't overstate this), Assize is still great, lillies give you free Cure 2s and let you preserve your oGCDs as panic buttons
It's comfy

Press the Minor Arcana button you donut.

This song is based