Smash

ITT: Smash images that did not age well

Attached: 1552673363601.png (767x431, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c
youtube.com/watch?v=gffcPaeA6eE
twitter.com/08_zap/status/1105838130727284736?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean most Smash images?

Every stevefag post ever.

Attached: PSFix_20190613_184451.jpg (1351x649, 150K)

Attached: stevesin.png (1920x1900, 2.76M)

This one still makes me laugh anyway

Attached: 1410229120979.jpg (619x710, 75K)

I would sell my kidney to have Shrek in the game, just for the unprecidented shitposting it would cause on this board.

Attached: not in smash con.jpg (658x388, 46K)

i like sakurai. i wish i could personally tell him how much i appreciate all of his hard work and dedication to making smash the best it could be.

Attached: steve.png (2199x1131, 551K)

Attached: 1529283688162.png (1280x720, 275K)

Attached: a6f.gif (249x219, 1.02M)

Attached: 1530242688171.png (1000x669, 41K)

Just cut out
>Bayonetta
>Snake
>Mewtwo
>The FE characters
>King K Rool
>Daisy
and Ridley and it still holds up.

>Didn't even have the right music until a few patches in
>Still Robin's Final Smash and in his victory animations
>Moveset is a phoned in amalgamation of FE genericness
Chrom may actually be a fighter now, but he's the most cucked character on the actual roster

Hardly

Pretty much the whole image got their lot in smash upgraded between the time of creation and now, honestly.
>Geno got a mii costume which was more than any sane man ever though he would get, and is treated as a major fight in WoL
>Knuckles got bumped up to assist trophy
>Krystal got bumped up to assist trophy
Rayman and the Chorus Kids are the only ones who maintained pretty much the same bit part.

Attached: 1533948837902.jpg (432x332, 71K)

that image aged pretty well desu

Good, He deserves it

Attached: 1541773742445.jpg (474x474, 51K)

>Moveset is a phoned in amalgamation of FE genericness
not really sure what you're trying to argue here

Same. I was sad to hear how he needed IV drips to keep working on Smash.

>Bayonetta
>Ridley
>Daisy
>Snake
>Mewtwo
>Roy
>Chrom
>King K. Rool
>Shulk (because the smug dumbshit who made this didn’t wait to see SSB4’s finished roster)

Lawl

>Chrom
>Cucked
The guy is a fucking Ike clone in his canon game yet he made it in 2 more Fire Emblem spinoffs than Ike ever did and STILL made his way into Smash over several more deserving characters. Meanwhile his game filled with shitty maps is still easily purchasing while Ike's actually good game was discontinued and almost impossible to find a physical copy for.

If anything, Ike is cucked.

Attached: a84.jpg (256x287, 17K)

Banjo killed K. Rool in revenge for crossing him.

Who cares about smash? banjo doesn't have games.

stevie stevie...

He's got like 5 i think

Attached: bayogif.gif (320x180, 1.77M)

Attached: shine.jpg (648x821, 85K)

>saltfags
Imagine liking a character only because they got in over more popular characters
These are the kind of people that make up the steveposting discord

Attached: bfb.png (540x501, 316K)

Is still a thing, considering chrom sucks ass since he got nerfed

>Being upset over saltfags
lol kid

No games in 11 years. Smash is no substitute.

>"Banjo doesn't have games" comment again.
It doesn't matter, we will always have the original 2 games, what really matters is that they are finally in Smash.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

you should pretty upset

>what really matters is that they are finally in Smash.
Smash is a fighting game. It does not matter.

based

Attached: 1561654617996.png (1413x757, 140K)

someone post the baby Sakurai

>every one of these characters comes back
>bayo gets nerfed to shit

Attached: 1545795864816.png (480x480, 272K)

Attached: 1540588068680.png (885x972, 393K)

>Smash is no substitute.
Steve steve cope and seethe
Moves the goalposts instead should leave

Attached: 1545720829839.png (586x647, 48K)

Why are Banjofags so smelly?

>duck hunt dog's last game was 30 years ago
>still in smash
Ok

glad steveposters got btfo

Attached: WHEEZING.png (1857x180, 43K)

Banjo is nothing compared to Smash.

>tells other to cope and seethe
>is coping and seething
what did he mean by this?

>t. assblasted stevefag whose entire folder of steve memes is now useless

Duck hunt is tied to technology. The nes zapper was put to rest long ago.

Attached: images (6).jpg (259x194, 5K)

Saltfags are shitting on Stevefags. Saltfags always shit on the opposition. Are you retarded?

>coping and seething
>about getting his character in
not even a banjo fag but you're fucking stupid

Don't forget Chrom was also in Project X Zone

Chrom also has the second most cards in Fire Emblem cipher
Ike can't compare.

Attached: baee5197ab4d3c7ea28cd1c2d803e89d.jpg (1000x1250, 157K)

Smash is an insult.

I like Bayonetta as a game and in Smash so I wasn't pleased that she was used to troll people who wanted other characters.

Steveposting stemmed from saltfags who wanted to see people get pissy over a minecraft character getting in over a more requested character. I guarantee you, if steveposting wasn't as hated as it is, people would be making the same posts as they did with bayonetta, but with steve instead

sounds like you're still upset about getting bullied lmao
if you won, why can't you get over it?

this is why i fucking hate the fact that the plant is associated with smug autists who go "BASED PLANT IS BETTER THAN (insert any character you ever wanted)", and i'm saying this as a plant secondary

Attached: 1552946435044.jpg (576x1024, 64K)

>You're coping and seething over your victory
You didn't think this one through

Attached: 1543611407351.png (930x702, 1.37M)

She's like a precursor of steveposting, which is kind of shitty because she's not even that bad of a character

Attached: sodidnotagewell.png (750x400, 411K)

It's happened before. I still see some salty K Roolfags still salty about getting trolled during the ballot days. Don't be like K Roolfags.

There is only loss if there is no new banjo game so the one you're replying to is correct.

>not even a banjo fag
damn, you real fucking dumb

I've always wondered who made this.

Like they can't have been a k.rool fan right, like you'd think if somebody was like a fan of rare games, they might like banjo? I guess it was just made entirely to shitpost?

The three I've wanted since brawl were K.rool, geno and banjo. I'm over the moon.

Attached: klump krusha.jpg (1175x1165, 124K)

Not him but we are over it, it's just that you fags can't get over his inclusion and have to say shit like "h-he hasn't had a game in a gorillion years!" as if we care at this point.

Good thing the new Banjo game leaked already stupid

I'm still surprised Young Link is in Ultimate. Even though I get "EVERYONE IS HERE" it's still weird they brought back a character 100% redundant with the other two Links.

He's probably only in because they knew it would be a meme if he wasn't.

fucking hell this pic. Literally everyone in it is in.

She was rightfully being used to shitpost. Cliquish rosterfags are obnoxious as fuck, especially during the ballot.
>She's like a precursor of steveposting
You're legitimately retarded. Yea Forums is always making fun of the characters who didn't get it. The actual precursor to Steveposting was Yea Forums getting unreasonably upset over Vergeben.

>Smash Ultimate renders
>Ridley was revealed on the same day that Smash Bros Ultimate roster was revealed
Uh?

Very soon

Attached: 0C58DE57-A0B6-4C06-BD71-7FB6E64B979D.jpg (1078x681, 236K)

Link is slow and Toon Link is floaty. He objectively had a mechanical niche that he could fill even without the Link overhaul

>but we are over it
lol

haha I wonder how FuturisticHub will react if Banjo made it in instead of Steve
Asking for a friend here

It's not salt, it's pure schadenfreude. Some people genuinely didn't want K. Rool in, but he got in. Then they said he'd be shit, and he wasn't. They bitched that he was eating him alive, his nerfs were minor. K. Rool just keeps winning and people that hate him are BTFO forever. It's an amazing feeling, it's something they can't do anything about

>has the second most

Who has the most cards in cipher?

>using one character who got in/likely will get in to make fun of other more requested characters who aren't in/likely won't be in
Sounds like steveposting to me

>Then they said he'd be shit, and he wasn't.
but he ended up being shit desu

*FuturisticHub reacts when
fuck

I miss them

There is no guarantee. If it is real at all, it is likely a port.

>Can't grasp the actual origin of Steveposting
I even explained it to you, user. Why are you being so difficult?

Who the fuck do you think?

Attached: B15-001.png (308x431, 345K)

>insult people who want a specific character in smash
>I actually want that character and want to draw more attention to them
Who /devilish/ here?

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

>second most
how does one keep up with that many cards?

>he can't wreck shit with k rool

Attached: c65.jpg (544x339, 43K)

No new Banjo game has actually leaked. The only thing that possibly leaked is Rare Replay for the Switch, maybe. At least that's what Sabitranny said.

He's got big weaknesses but he's not shit and he still stomps the majority of online scrubs effortlessly. Honestly it's Smash with a Nintendo online playerbase, if you play any real fighting games even semi-competently you can steamroll with the worst character and K. Rool is like solid mid tier last I checked

LMAO

How could you get pissy over Steve

Attached: D6AFC631-CDCD-4942-99E2-7EFEB84F06F0.png (196x431, 53K)

I'm not saying it's the origin of steveposting, i'm saying it was like steveposting before steveposting was even a thing

>He objectively had a mechanical niche

I guess, but I think the "We've gotta put Toon and Young in because they ARE technically different" sentiment came first and the mechanical differences came second.

I'm not a competitive player so I don't really notice much difference between the two.

>but he's not shit
everyone already knows how to deal with him online and most pros agree that he's bottom tier
K Rool's online reign only lasted like a month or two

I wish I could tell him to drop Smash and make more passion projects like KIU while he still can.

I shitposted against banjo mostly out of spite towards banjofags. I love his games and i'm so happy he's in but jesus those people were intolerable

I wanted Banjo but didn't care too much for K. Rool.

>Steve
>Bad character
Get better tastes

K. Rool has the tools to be very strong in the correct situations, he wins very hard in some common matchups but the ones he does lose he loses hard I think he's a solid mid mid tier at best, and a top low tier at worst.

Has this been updated yet

I'm not saying i would be pissy, but other people would given minecraft's reputation, oversaturation, and how many characters people would rather have. Also he gave people who wanted banjo competition since they're both microsoft owned

How new are you that you see Yea Forums using characters that got in to shit on characters that didn't and think Steveposting? I honestly just think of Ridley because of Brawl.

Every readable name on this list is either playable in ultimate, doesn't deserve it, or not a video game character. I hope we never get another Sonic rep. Not before getting another Mega Man rep.

Attached: fb9.jpg (506x376, 63K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 11.55.44 PM.png (971x152, 130K)

The image means Meta Ridley is a skin of normal Ridley

Nothing about that picture is false or doesn't hold up, you're retarded

I would still consider K Rool to be the worst heavy in the game. Other heavies have much better tools or better frame data to help them out. I honestly wish that K Rool had better frame data on his moves because he's so fucking slow.

>steveposting is bad
>but doing the same shit with other characters is fine
I'm just pointing out how fucking stupid this whole ordeal is. It's hypocritical to hate steveposting but be fine with other saltfags

>NEVER EVER. They're Microsoft's now
>Phil Spencer's statement means nothing, they're still competitors
>Ok so Microsoft and Nintendo are cooperating but they're gonna go with Steve instead
>Steve is totally getting over Banjo
>Ok so Banjo and Kazooie got into Smash Brothers but it's a hollow victory they don't have a new game
>That leak from Amazon doesn't mean anything shut up shut up shut up
YOU ARE HERE
>Ok so the game turned out to be real but it's just a remake, they aren't getting any new content
>Ok so they announced Threeie but it's gonna suck
>Those reviews are paid
>Banjo isn't getting back into Smash 6
>Ok so Banjo got back into Smash 6 but it's a hollow victory and Steve is gonna get in too
>Ok so Master Chief got in over Steve but that doesn't mean Banjoke has won this

Attached: 1543614737241.png (125x125, 30K)

Meta Ridley was in the trailer too, no? I don't see how the image aged badly

>no announcement at e3
>remake
Sounds ridiculous.

Ken and Chrom completely contradict the description for Echoes

Some of it did, but a lot didn't.

Attached: 1450424426533.png (2400x1234, 1.74M)

You can tell this was originally drawn by a Krystalfag

Attached: 1530821123010.jpg (1024x949, 190K)

I didn't say I hated Steveposting. It's amusing. People shitting on Steveposting now is also amusing. The worst part of the Smash community has always been the obnoxious groups of people trying to crusade for their character to be in and attack others who want a different character in. It's enjoyable when people get together to absolutely shit on those groups.

It didn't, read the rest of my post.

Steve will be the second Microsoft rep

Waluigi is one of my most wanted characters that still isn't playable in Smash bros, but I don't count on the Waluigi rumor.

Attached: IKIFEEL.jpg (800x450, 28K)

He won, user.

Not as ridiculous as your damage controlling attempt.

They got into Smash, you lost. It's time to move on.

Attached: 1543163589031.jpg (800x800, 57K)

>bayonetta in this image
>people still insist on the false narrative that she wasn't an extremely popular pick for the ballot even in spite of the fact that bayonetta 2 was the Wii U's most important exclusive

Ok

>Dark Matter Fans
>Not Marx or Adeleine fans
Yep, this is a pretty bad one.

I bet that's pretty likely to happen. Can't wait until Hero releases to see if the developers are stupid enough to leave the next DLC characters in it.

stevetards are still crying in this very same thread, kinda funny.

Same but K. Rool

No it sounds really fucking stupid. They already announced a new console. The window for a remake getting released this generation is very slim.

>I didn't say I hated steveposting. It's amusing.
That's all you had to say, your opinion means nothing

Attached: 1496863441472.jpg (600x552, 196K)

Attached: sorafag.gif (310x262, 260K)

tell me how would be feel about sakibros, user

>Not finding those retards amusing
Are you upset because they made fun of your or something? Or are you a salty rosterfag that got bullied before?

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

Attached: 1537668573977.jpg (751x1011, 174K)

>BUT IF STEVE WAS IN, OH MAN, WE'D PUT IT ON HIS WIKI PAGE INSTANTLY LOL AM I RIGHT? ANAL VORE! LOL!

Plant poster was right though, when Hero showed up everybody slept, meanwhile we have endless Banjo threads still

>getting released this generation
haha look at him go!

Megaman's revival came during the Switch era despite him being first included in the 3DS/WiiU smash.

Attached: 1512280863771.gif (365x205, 1.17M)

@468482362 (You)

>OH MAN, IF STEVE GOT IN THOUGH

t. Plantposter

>erdrick

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190628_191553841.jpg (395x320, 119K)

Lots of coping in this thread, huh?

Attached: 1560726308432.jpg (617x657, 124K)

Steveposting destroyed you mentally, nobody even mentioned Steve

Steve will never be in Smash.

>nobody even mentioned Steve
Because if you tried we'd be laughing at you even harder

Attached: 1462794959183.png (276x230, 104K)

>hehe funny steve analvore
>GOOOD MORNING V
>haha i posted it again
>why don't you think this is funny?

Attached: 1559759034239.png (239x387, 134K)

You know, except you.

>Ok so the game turned out to be real but it's just a remake, they aren't getting any new content
Disingenuous fuck. There is nothing promising a new banjo game this generation or next generation.

Steve?

>look at this ugly model i downloaded and posed
>please pay attention to me.

Attached: 1428523160029-3.jpg (222x227, 7K)

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>H-HAH! VIRGINBEN SAID THE TOPDOWN WASN’T LINK’S AWAKENING! HE WAS FINALLY WRONG! STEVE ISN’T IN SMASH!!!!!
“No!”

Yikes! That’s a large assumption. How can one “questionable” prediction instantly invalidate a history of success? Unlike your “Grinch leak” Banjocucks, Steve has a lot more distribution among other leakers. Ever heard of Hitagi, 7chan, and 5channel? And while you’re busy obsessing over Vergeben, care to explain how the topdown remake Vergeben predicted was exactly the title he said wouldn’t be featured? Seems a bit suspicious if you ask me, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!
good moOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>b-but Banjo has a good history with Nintendo! He’s gotta be in! “No!”

Sorry Banjo fags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose a dead character over the marketing potential of the highest grossing game of the 21st century? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Banjo are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 1548610872987.png (5028x5028, 3.67M)

You know, except the fucking pile of evidence that you're completely ignoring cause it doesn't fit your narrative.

>tfw doomfag
>tfw we all know he's not getting in, but we still have fun hypothesizing

Who else in the same boat with another character?

Attached: 1560283623561.png (437x374, 288K)

Welcome to Yea Forums post TORtanic where everything is made out of spite

i made this during ssb4 leak season. it uh, doesn't hold up

Attached: ssb4 offiicial rooster - LEAKED.jpg (1789x1382, 671K)

I’m a huge Maxwellfag

fuck off shaq, you dumb kid

Steve (surname unknown) is the main protagonist to the popular sandbox game, Minecraft. Despite being one of the most iconic characters in the video game culture, very little is known about him. He is one of two playable characters; the other being Alex.

Heavyfag here, it'll never happen but it's still nice to believe
I think you guys actually have a chance though, bethesda did talk with nintendo about smash before

Attached: alggfzjpglc21.png (620x349, 228K)

a huge part of my most wanted got spirited away, so i'm with you

Attached: 1539063172688.png (354x574, 161K)

>new banjo game
The amazon listing isn't confirmed and even if it were it would probably be a port.

Add 'He's also not in Smash'.

That image still seems very accurate.

Attached: why doc is not an echo final.png (2022x2050, 1.34M)

>Steve
>Protagonist
O i am laffin

Is that a basketball player?

Me with Reimu. I know she has no chance in hell but I still love to think about the cool moveset potential, stage, music, etc. Well, at least I got my other never ever somehow.

Attached: 1557272650768.png (834x733, 419K)

Schadenfreude is like spice for faggots on Yea Forums. An artificial drug made by demand for the desperate and miserable.

Also pajeets.

Attached: after tortanic syndrome.png (1667x1269, 147K)

>IT IT DOESN'T COUNT REEEE STEVE STEVE SAVE ME

The entire image hinges on "echoes don't have unique moves"

Chrom and Ken do.

He kinda is the protagonist, he represents the player

you remember when they were saying that all the new banjo merch only meant a remake/new game? oh god it feels so good to laugh at those retards.

Attached: 1560555272809.gif (480x360, 321K)

Yup the statue didn’t mean anything smash related

Attached: 1443813394506.jpg (599x503, 58K)

>all that merch just for a smash reveal
Fuck that, i'm holding on to the hope that we'll see the bear and bird in a new game besides smash

waluigi is a shit character for reddit. He does not deserve to be in and I'll genuinely be upset if he gets in when other assist trophy characters deserve it even more.

Attached: 698.png (287x288, 88K)

Seethe more. You literally wasted almost a year shit posting as a stevefag, and it all died when Banjo was announced.

Post more Grinch Leak posts, I need them

Attached: 7246F642-03AF-4690-8BA4-49C37813C6C3.jpg (750x657, 573K)

i still feel bad for isaacfags

>you remember when they were saying that all the new banjo merch only meant a remake/new game?
That would have been better than smash you fucking faggot. Rosterfags are so fucking misplaced in what should be important.

Dr. Mario World

>Implying I’m a Stevefag

>viridi in that suit

Attached: 1551908046543.jpg (293x296, 22K)

Reimu is my ultimate never ever. Like heavyanon said I think Doomguy has pretty solid chances, especially now that another western third party character is in. Don't give up just yet.

My man.

Attached: 1531369217510.gif (480x359, 355K)

>ports are new games

Attached: justanotherfewdays.png (1835x430, 88K)

For me, it's Wonder Red.
I imagine his reveal trailer would start with some hero type characters losing against villains in a nondescript metropolis until "TEAM, UNITE UP!" is heard from off screen and Table Turns start playing and the title card "WONDER RED PUNCHES IN!" appears, transitioning into Won-Stoppable Wonderful 101 for the proper gameplay trailer and showcasing of the Blossom City stage

Thank you

If this happened today, this image would be nothing but Wojacks.

Grinch actually aged somewhat well

Attached: 1560715622291.png (680x585, 215K)

...Corrins? They have a fuckton.

It's all so tiresome

Who else would be so against Banjo and defensive?

>bomberman, alucard, isaac, shadow, zero, skull kid, and ray mk ii all got assist'd
>fucking waluigi is the one that stirs the most outrage
Fucking zoomers man

alucard and zero is such a waste, to think shit like isabelle and incineroar got in over them

>Implying I’m against banjo

:_:

Attached: 1545390865969.png (1102x1077, 1.14M)

FUCK

Not him, but it's not unreasonable to think someone could just be fed up with all of the obnoxious shitposting of banjofags, regardless of what characters they want or don't want.

Quotefag.

Attached: 7682d3025ed998080ba0f7e3977ed2d8.jpg (700x869, 67K)

Echoes ended up being a marketing term more than a technical term, really. Ken is abritrarily considered an Echo for thematics (Sakurai even says so in his reveal) and Chrom gets a new move because why not.

Thanks for the encouragement.
My expectations may be dismal, but my hope is still alight.

Attached: 1561150856252.jpg (936x1170, 300K)

i fucking wished

Attached: 1555777731449.gif (360x270, 2.72M)

No matter how much your bear gets, he still looks retarded and ugly. In my eyes, he'll always lose.

>reimu
why not cirno if its a never ever?

Attached: 8ca84947472ef64315af8f0e0f800b89.jpg (512x384, 41K)

He’s in, you can cope now

Attached: E1B4123E-ECE3-4C0B-BCEF-5088D626D929.gif (500x281, 757K)

Attached: 1560539988168.png (468x529, 441K)

>alucard and zero is such a waste
I'd prefer they used their "3rd party slots" on as many different franchises as possible rather than loading up on multiple characters from a few.
I think Ken and Richter are already pushing it, even if they were little effort to make.

Please post that youtube video of the Steve fans being extremely upset at the Banjo reveal, someone please

looks better than your shitty roblox ripoff, that's for sure.

Youtube.com

Jokes on you, I'm a Doomfag and the extremely rare Jacketfag

Mad

How has no one posted that one image of all the most wanted characters for smash 4 being super ugly and seething and then literally all of them got added to ultimate

I was really hoping we would get some unique ugly steve depression shit. Like a video where it starts off with him being getting revealed as a smash character only for it to cut away from the highest point to him waking up in a cold crappy hotel bedroom with a sad creepy ambiance of his depression after the Banjo reveal. Considering how horrifying and funny the whole meme was off and on, it would of been a fun wrap up.

mad over what? that steve is never getting in smash?

BASED

Attached: B71CE6C3-F19C-44EF-92F6-C2EE44740616.gif (412x422, 378K)

This image hasn't aged poorly. We never did forget, and that's why they're back.

ESTO ES EL FIN POSTEADOR DE PLANTA

Attached: 1560301918910.jpg (1920x1440, 279K)

stop samefagging, dumb ass phoneposting kid

Smash 6 baby

here you go, user
youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c

I've tried to find it, can't.

Sure, he can get in, as an Assist Trophy.

it aged surprisingly well thanks to banjo getting in. it was like a whole goddamn saga with banjo defeating steve in the end and avenging the other grinch five (not counting ken, obviously, since he's in).
play that shit like a gurren lagann level shonen anime.

the retard op exemplifies everything wrong with the world but on a less harmful scale. no one wanted banjo in not even banjo retards would claim he was their number 1 pick . its an irrelevant bear thats totally destroyed smash ultimate. i dont care about hero or banjo. i tried persona 5 and hated it... but joker is still a pretty awesome pick. who is banjo ask 5 people on the street the ask the same people if theyve heard of final fantasy or persona(persona much less likely) the ask if they can name one thing from dragon quest i bet 95% will answer a dragon. is fucking dragon quest about dragons? who who who are these characters. i dont like them i dont want them and smash's hold over me is gone, ad seve ad hentia sue, also ad obscure anime whatever to the roster . smash isnt relevant anymore except to who who's? but anyone else smash 4 peaked roster and yes melee peaked player ability.

You're a good man user, thank you so much.

Don't forget Ikes games sold so badly they almost killed the series. Ikefags will deny it but it's true

No you're fucking not.
Stay away from our boy, you mindless, underage, subhuman cultist freak.

Attached: You stay away from us.png (501x517, 327K)

agreed I personally got cucked with bomberman and zero, but I feel bad for the rest of the fans of those characters as well, except fucking waluigi he's such a garbage choice. Like relevancy isn't even a question anymore when it comes to how irrelevant this character is. He's never been in ANY mainline mario titles, he has no moveset potential instead of pulling shit out of sakurai's ass, people don't even want him unironically. Assist trophy fits this fucker perfectly.

Attached: 1534416199024.gif (1024x750, 493K)

Attached: B4B89807-42CC-4059-AC64-182E56D0EA78.jpg (1334x216, 99K)

oh god esl kun is here, go back to jerking off over tails

Actually Marth's shitty remakes almost killed the series.

The only characters that are worth adding from that image still are Wonder-Red and the Chorus Kids

I’d be happy

I understand that but by that logic why would sakurai even waist time making deals for putting characters like bomberman in as an assist? You might as well make him a fighter after making those deals.

>Luigi is Mario's brother
>Wario is Mario's Nemesis
>Waluigi exist because of Luigi and Wario, a copy of a copy, an extension of others existence
>He doesn't get his own games, or a princess, or to be in Smash.
He's a loser, why you like him?

Attached: 1543112755285.png (658x466, 24K)

I feel like echos is a good way for them to address balancing. Like they could balance Richter one way and Simon another. Essentially overtime they become two distinct characters with very little development required. Because apparently original movesets are way too hard to implement on release...

Your forgetting Rayman

no problemo

some of us can only dream of that assist trophy joy
i just wanted to see my boy in glorious 3D, man ;_;

Attached: 58f987b641b746cf6d7afe17b2cefe14.png (272x224, 89K)

I never got the double standard that NES was the only exception to rosterfags who think characters should be excluded just for not having games in a long time. More time has passed between the N64's launch and Ultimate's release than the NES's launch and Melee's release.
I think all consoles should have proper hindsight representation of their most standout games. It's hard to tell what that is sometimes when a console is new, but DKC being a standout SNES series and Banjo being a standout N64 series are pretty unanimous opinions outside of Smash rosterfags.

Rent free

cope more Banjo was my number 1 pick.

Attached: 1549078018005.jpg (1300x1300, 214K)

that image would still hold up if Waluigi was confirmed, it would mean Sakurai finally caved in to the autist and gave him his wish

my nigga

Attached: 5d1145ebe8807.png (801x998, 333K)

Fine then, Jacket would bring in better music for Smash than Doomguy anyways.
Bear's still ugly though.

Attached: banjovssteve.png (637x716, 690K)

>just want my man Wario to have his castle stage and his shoulder bash
>would be happy if mona or syrup get in, but im fine with any wario land stuff
>waluigi fags and ashley fags will never shut up and try to meme magic them next game
>on top of that sakurai doesnt like or appreciates the wario series or wario as a character
>on top of that is annoyed as shit by waluigifags and as such gives him extra reason to ignore anything wario related
fucking fuck man.

Attached: 1427091340334.png (231x181, 70K)

Go stuff eponas horsecock down your ass, ESLkun

Here you go faggot

Attached: FDC01DF0-D8E9-4E15-A4CF-905ABFC9C3EF.jpg (800x450, 100K)

That someone cared enough and took the time to make this was cringe even before the banjo reveal

Has Waluigi even been playable in any Wario game? I don't think so.

Someone should have made a "the comrades we lost" edit using the cut Smash cast.

i feel your pain, genobro

Attached: saki for smashy.jpg (600x425, 139K)

Alright

Honestly, I love Waluigi and pick him whenever a Mario spinoff has him. I was pissed when Mario Kart 7 excluded him and glad when he was back for 8.
People who were pissed at Waluigi not being in Smash have their priorities completely out of whack. Rather than demanding Waluigi be in Smash, demand he get his own spinoff title. He hasn't done enough to get into Smash, and that's because Nintendo don't want to use him other than roster filler in sports/party games.

The MH dream is dead, they've been Rathalos'd, I still have fun thinking about what could of been though.

Attached: 1561736181581.jpg (1637x1625, 877K)

I am literally the only person who wants Maui in, because I am the only person who knows who he is.

Attached: Maui and CS.jpe.jpg (604x234, 39K)

good, there's better capcom reps

I'd be fine with Wario being WarioWare only if we got Syrup as a WL rep using powerups from those games

Attached: wario dont need no fairies.gif (248x142, 1.81M)

Yeah you are you want a shit Disney character

I miss Project M

Attached: dark classic pit.png (128x160, 17K)

>why not cirno if its a never ever

Because I'm smart enough to know that my favorite touhou character will never be relevant or playable in anything, not even my imagination.

Attached: 1520158017355.gif (340x340, 162K)

Has anyone been autistic enough to comb through all the pre e3 Nintendo "leaks" to see what was true and therefore what else could be true?

Attached: 1559941883586.jpg (1024x582, 76K)

My priorities are
Playable Fighter>Mii Costume>Assist Trophy>Spirit>Nothing

Attached: 4dc.png (1050x859, 148K)

What happened to the rest of the team after 3 of those lamers went to work on Icons?

Every thread indeed. Honestly I knew it would always be a pipe dream, and literally every other character I wanted in Smash got in, so I can't complain, but it was nice to dream about those million-to-one possibilities too.

Attached: Wonder Red No More!.jpg (830x1260, 1.18M)

i feel bad for genobros, he would've been in if it weren't for jew enix

>bootleg jim
no thanks.

Attached: earthworm_jim_by_zeefster-d46dp3z.png (800x936, 213K)

Bomberman is owned by Konami, who they already had on board. And I doubt the demands to get permission were high.

Yeah, I actually liked the OC they produced, and they didn't seem above laughing at themselves at first (the Steve with its eyes bugged out in fright, the chemo patient looking one, etc.). Really disappointed they didn't whip something up as a conclusion.

Jim would be hype as shit too, no doubt.

they got kinda full of themselves towards the end

Toon and Young were never alike. Young was faster with vastly different properties on his attacks than Link. Toon was always floaty with more unique moves and *some properties similar to Young. Tom Kink was the further "Luigification" (de-cloning) of Young Link from Link with a different design.

Young Link is close to how he was in Melee with a bit more oomf. Honestly with the changes made to Link, Young is a great surrogate for people like me who just can't get a grip on Ultimate Link. They share specials and some animations, but Ultimate, Young, and Toon Link are three very different beasts.

Simon's moveset is literally based on Richter.

same poster as the one you replied too I agree been a genofag for 11 years now and all we get is a mii costume. I've been a genofag for so long that I remember this fucking thing.

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 5K)

I'm sure it's like anything these days where it started out ironic but ended up being taken over by people who actually wanted Steve.

You didn’t see the Steve raping banjo video

I miss Wonderposting.

Who the fuck wanted an angry bird

wow, why did people think Doomchads and stevefags were ever in an alliance?

The guy who made that was probably either a small kid or an autist.

same people that wanted steve in smash 4

All the creative talent ditched steveposting after the Grinch leak

Smash 4 was pretty depressing for Rarebros

Thankfully this time we made out like bandits

Attached: raresmash.png (749x978, 996K)

arent they mostly just bandwagoners who aren't fans? I remember that faggot who says Rool is "a beloved wise king to his people".

I did. It was way too drawn out and disgusting, but even though I was rooting for Banjo I couldn't help but laugh at gif related.
Grinch week was when we got the cool stuff, as said. Really just reinforces the idea that they didn't hope or expect to "win."

Attached: steve.gif (602x431, 3.99M)

>He’s in
What’s your reaction?

Attached: 00D7A73A-8AAA-4C8B-A2E5-EF9B44F90A36.png (360x620, 25K)

Happy, Scribblenauts was the best original IP to come from the DS

One of them made Doki Doki Literature Club. He was supposed to tell the world about his next project in 2018, but we're halfway into 2019 and haven't heard anything about "Project Libitina."

Attached: pic that aged poorly.jpg (854x480, 83K)

Lmao

Half of this aged poorly

Attached: snap.png (729x1094, 1M)

Attached: i'minevitable.jpg (500x1713, 164K)

Yeah we can only hope... Here's up the updated version btw

Attached: 5264FEDA-CD62-49A8-969A-2C68F4586D34.png (1102x1077, 1.37M)

You know what's worse than your character getting assist'd? Having the franchise your most wanted character is from being assist'd for two games and then being left out in Ultimate
>Want Andy in Smash ever since I got Black Hole Rising for my birthday years ago
>Brawl gets revealed, think a Super CO Power would make for a perfect Final Smash
>End up getting Infantry and Tanks as an AT
>The sole representation of the series in Smash between Brawl and 4 asides from some stickers
>Infantry and Tanks are MIA from the Assist Trophies in Ultimate, but show up as a Spirit

To be honest I'd be less miffed about it if Intelligent System's other series (One that's younger than the Wars series by a year and used Famicom War's engine for its first game) didn't have 7 characters (Half of which play nearly identically) in the game already.

I just wanted Nintendo to recognize Advance War's existence for once this decade. Hell even just a stage would have been fine.

Attached: 1554144130688.webm (1440x1080, 1.41M)

don't forget ubisoft already has spirits

turns out incineroar and banjo were allies after all

quick edit. Look at how much off the assists they have done already. Cmon just slap his face on

Attached: mii costume but real.png (800x450, 452K)

you guys deserve it for that Sami autism

Furries stick together

I'm sorry. Truly.

Based and Raypilled

Honestly I think a full body mii outfits for Geno and Steve that have the announcer say their names would be more than enough for both characters.

But like 35% of the roster haven’t had games for decades

After what happened to Cheebo, don't count on it.

Steve would look weird as a mii costume

the virgin andy.
the chad infantry unit.

Bretty gud

Steve would look weird period. He's literally six rectangles.

Does anyone have the one that steve is gygas roar is porky and some of the most wanteds names were in the party boxes?

youtube.com/watch?v=gffcPaeA6eE

>not Guh-huh
Otherwise 10/10 image

For the most part FE quality is inverse to sales

Six rectangles of pure sex

Sami autism was only ever a thing because of Project M planning to use her as a Snake clone and because of people going "BUT THEY CAN JUST GIVE SAMI SNAKE'S MOVESET even though Sami has never had grenades, an RPG, or mines in her official art" during the Sm4sh days. Real Advance Wars chads wanted Andy or an Infantry.

Attached: ANDY FOR SMASH.png (1100x3050, 609K)

im convinced sakurai is autistic and just wanted a shit tone of FE shit because he is a huge weeb.

This one aged fine.

that's generally waht I mean by sami autism. It's why I never forgive mach rider-fags for bringing VIFAM to their autism

>>Ubisoft has Spirits
>Three Rabbid Spirits
>One Rayman Spirit
what did you mean by this

is steve microsoft most profitable character?

More like
>no WOOOOOAAH

Uh actually, he's 5 rectangles and a cube

Of pure sex

By definition squares are just rectangles

counter-argument

Attached: fuck you.png (506x465, 29K)

>>The image means Meta Ridley is a skin of normal Ridley
I think he means it's weird they used the Ultimate renders of Dark Pit and Dr. Mario but not Meta Ridley even though his render was already on the site as well by the time those two were.

you mean 5 rectangular prisms and 1 cube

>Both are wrong in some way
Perfect

Attached: Both are wrong.jpg (1200x488, 75K)

I wish there was more pre reveal regarding my boy, but every time I posted Joker in a most wanted thread I would get zero (you)s

Oh well

Attached: 34E6975F-33E6-405C-B412-4CC667A3659C.jpg (800x1093, 144K)

nothing is better than the one and true king making online spergs seethe. Cheers mateys!

Attached: k rool chad.jpg (1024x936, 90K)

aren't all of virginben's leaks true? the granblue and steve were parroting

Honestly it doesn't matter because Vergeben is so fucking terrible at relaying information from his sources to the public that he shouldn't

It's from Smash 4 when no one gave a shit about those characters when it came to Smash

Ken and Incineroar were traitors. Ken played both sides and incineroar helped light the fire and when Steve battled it out with the other members of Grinch's team, the two snuck into Smash before it was too late.

>K. Rool is like solid mid tier last I checked

every tier placement puts as among the bottom 5

>appears in one picture witk knuckles
>HAHA YES, MY THINKING IS VALIDATED
wtf

I'm in this boat with Doom and Shantae. Honestly the fact that Shantae made it in as a spirit in the first place was fucking baffling.
Other than that Miku I guess. Seriously, can you fucking imagine it?

Banjo was the 3rd never ever for awhile, though. Now it's like Waluigi, Skull Kid and Geno.

Waluigi is literally a character designed to be a joke and it would be fucking retarded for him to get in over assist trophy characters that would be much more intricate and fun to play as like Zero or Alucard

Don't worry I gotta y'a covered.
twitter.com/08_zap/status/1105838130727284736?lang=en

>want more RH content than just 3 SONGS
>absolutely despise Chorus Kids/Mashall, Tibby and Karate Joe
how do i cope with myself?

nonono

I meant the OP pic, with k.rool fobbing off banjo.

That klump and krusha pic is already hearted.

oh that whoops.

Enjoy the music when the eventual RH rep does get in during Smash 6 because there no way it'll be anyone but Joe or Chorus Kids

>Banjo and Kazooie were created by literally the same guy that made K. Rool
>the DK crew all cheer them on as they reveal themselves
Really missed the mark on that one.

more like they actually didn't belong to any group and were just shitposting for giggles because Master Hand said it would be funny

I changed a few things.
Fingers in front of head
Cap fits on the head better
Made the eye colour match the sprites eye colour

Attached: mii costume but real.png (800x450, 452K)

BASED

Attached: PERFECT!.gif (320x288, 16K)

That's Alph. Apparently it's not okay for Dark Pit to use the 3 Sacred Treasures but it's okay for Alph to use white and purple Pikmin and pilot the Hocotate ship which was unfunctional and abandoned in Pikmin 3. Then Sakurai decided to abandon the Treasures for some stupid horses in the next game anyways. Horses that both Pit and Dark Pit used in their game. There's literally no excuse for him not to be an echo instead of a costume in Ultimate.

Is this image peak rosterfag?

BEHOLD MY TRUE FORM AND DESPAIR

Attached: giant ass roster.png (1562x882, 3.27M)

Bombermanfag here. He has literally no chance, I just think he's the only AT that I'd argue fully deserved it. Also, fuck the guy who kept spamming him in banjo threads, banjobros deserve to be happy.

still fucking legit funny how seething stevefags were at the time.

I forgot he was even in the game, of all the fighters literally no one I know has played as him

Someday Genobro… Someday... The fact that they haven't updated his model yet keeps me hoping that they have plans, but even that's a stretch.

Attached: HeyMario.png (250x375, 49K)

I've seen a few fans of both characters in the Smash 4 era, though not showing up in the Kirby games during Smash's "relevancy" era definitely hurt their support.
But why Dark Matter, then? It's not like Dark Matter was showing up more than any other Kirby character back then. Unless you want to count that Dark Crafter thing.

Some redditor faggot somewhere almost certainly has, it happens literally every time and then retards latch on to whatever bullshit characters people said with their lucky guesses. I guess in their defense those leaks have been right before, rarely.

I miss Ridley memes.

Attached: too big.jpg (521x755, 77K)

You can, he has a Twitter. Just make sure you say it in Japanese.

Because Dark Matter is the closest thing the Kirby series has to a main villain
Plus I wouldn't be surprised if some Dark Matterfag put his character pick on there so he could feel included with all the other popular rosterfag picks

>Just remove 2/3 of the characters and it still holds up!
okay retard

>shovel knight throws in the trowel
Okay that's dumb as fuck but I laughed hard

I save every picture of Geno I find. Pictures like this make me wish I didn't do that

>Treated as a major fight
How do you figure?

back in the day i thought it was real, i was a dumb child.
i also believed my friend who told me Raichu was in the game if you did 1 million smash fights or Subspace Emissary 20 times on Intense Difficulty. good times.

Attached: geno_brawl_leak.jpg (480x343, 37K)

Gokufag if only for those stupid fucking threads with the DBZ quotes.

Are they in?

Attached: smash switch.jpg (480x360, 46K)

>and Banjofags

OH NONONONNONONONON HAAHAHAHAA

>Patrick geno

The absolute state of genofags

Attached: 1556315917563.gif (600x400, 534K)

Raichu would be pretty based desu

feels good to not give a shit about who gets in anymore

Attached: ban.gif (448x250, 3.28M)

that's heckin cute mang

I feel ya.

Attached: HeyLouisRememberThatTimeIHadToGatherTheSevenStarsAndSaveTheMushroomKingdom.png (375x375, 64K)

Hey man, you'll get a new game someday. I promise. IntSys can afford to do it, I know they can.

I mostly meant for new unannounced games or unmentioned mechanics within upcoming titles, not necessarily smash DLC. My never ever picks have all been satisfied and I have no clue who the other 2 will be so I don't care

Cope and seethey
Can you not see we are bros
We need Steve and banjo
(Kazooie too!)
No more roster fags
There all hags
Hate is pretty dumb
And sequel could still be done!
(Not NB two!)
If you post grotesque renders
In false flagging you are offenders
Grotesque steve crash and burn
Roster fags in the blender churn!

Attached: 30493826-FF2B-4B45-95A4-C2D21EBF151A.png (1136x1136, 455K)

is there a full version of it, it's only partially the OG post

tell me about it bro

Attached: 1559753741087.png (800x500, 816K)

Lord Sturm would be a far better fighter and I will die on this hill. Fuck Orange Star shills.

Its more so grotesque steve that pisses me off
T.stevefag

sometimes im afraid i'll check the smash website and social media and all mentions of banjo in smash will just be gone as if it never happened

sometimes im afraid that i wake up and i've gone deaf

It still baffles me why people are still questioning doc

Miiverse was a mistake. I'm glad it's gone.

>erderk

Attached: F74E3C22-1D55-440A-ACD2-26B0725DB8EF.png (1136x1136, 86K)

shit i've gone deaf while awake and it's the worst, suddenly every sound is just gone for a minute

>stanley fag
>steve fag
>porky fag
>hat goomba fag
>labofag
>mimikyufag
It hurts but is ok

>November 2018

>Katalina posting

Fuck Hitagi, fucking Fraud piece of shit, the only faggot to surpass loz18 as the biggest lying scumbag

It's kind of insane to think we're only missing Wonder Red, Knuckles, Chorus Kid, Rayman, and Krystal. I don't know what that blue thing next to K-Rool is, must be the artist's watermark or something?

jesus you have bad taste

One thing with all these roster cut reactions is the fact that Sakurai wants to push the idea that Ultimate is probably going to be the only game that carries every single character up to that point after Melee

Whatever happens in the future, im just glad we managed to get K Rool, Ridley and Banjo in the one game that brung back EVERYONE

Seriously EVERYONE IS HERE is a fucking nuke

After so many years of april fools jokes about Rare and Nintendo I feel the same way

Attached: 1535430376512.gif (240x164, 2.87M)

It's a combination effect

Most Nintendo fans know who K Rool is if they owned anything from SNES, 64, Handheld etc, in the same vein, people who know K Rool most likely are fond of Banjo

>mimikyu
>not buzzwole
Small brain ambitions user

user you might want to get that checked out

No shit you dumb fuck

No one is pissy or even against Steve in general

It's the ugly ass steve render fags that are the problem

Nah I feel like it's probably a blood pressure thing or maybe an iron deficiency. Probably. Hopefully.

Nah I'm pretty against Steve, I don't really go out of my way to post about it but I feel like Minecraft is kind of... beneath Smash. Like it's an actual childrens' game.

The one argument i hate seeing the most is

>Minecraft is a THE most popular franchise in the world, it deserves to be in smash

People don't understand you don't need to be a playable character to be represented

The way i see it, there is literally nothing negative about Doom Bros

Attached: diddy you fuck.png (501x398, 309K)

That ugly ass render is the best thing about Stevefags though

With that in mind, let's also pour one out for all the saltfagging Incinetards who lingered for 7 months over being right one time in their lives and gradually became obsessive paranoid psychotics about Banjo Kazooie and the Grinch.
It's goddamn wonderful. I have a couple "nice to have"s on my list left but I don't desire them deeply enough to stay invested in this shit anymore.

Attached: epic_meme_by_taylormeowery_dcr9r53-pre.jpg (1154x692, 112K)

The best part about Grinch leak was seeing the leakers damage control heavy, it's fucking hilarious

Yeah, they were right in the end, and i admit for falling for it, but this revealed how much of their ego's these insiders care so much about

Liam Robertson still hasnt gotten over the Grand Prix bullshit that he will ban you if you mention it

But anons I thought the existence of /pol/ and /pol/-related threads on Yea Forums was why people are assholes here.

You're telling me Yea Forums has always been full of assholes? And that the only thing that changes is the flavor of the shit?

imagine having artistic skill and you use it to make shitty rosterfag garbage that will inevitably age poorly
people are weird

you're retarded

I still find this image hilarious

Attached: D6Z_yGRW0AIod7h.jpg large.jpg (2048x942, 251K)

That reminds me, we are %100 getting that back during Hero's fighter pack right?

i wonder if any of those other guys will make it

Fuck Tricky. He shouldn't even be a Spirit.

Don't have a image but Puyofags assemble

who's the guy on the left

This reminds me how much of the effort in the mii costumes were translated to the actual newcomers

We all knew something was up when K Rool's Mii Costume incorporated his SNES design

i see you.

Attached: genogriffin.png (842x1045, 421K)

I wish i had good editing skills, i would put King K. Rool's head over shrek's in the scene with Top of The World playing, as basically him getting in smash. and the civilians are all the veterans or characters who aren't in.

This fucking image will never get old, i always notice new shit everytime i look at it

>Charlotte and Vendetta

You can really tell what fucking year this image was made

San

explain further

I was already satisfied with K Rool, Banjo is the crucifix, i don't give a goddamn anymore and just want to see other fans get theirs

Attached: 4b7e674e70e0c60ea93d725eb67d1243b59a7717_full.jpg (184x184, 9K)

Artorias, nigga. Ain'choo eva play'd Dawrk Souls, cuz?

>both large green swamp creatures
>both destined to be king (Shrek the Third)
>both are annoyed by a creature called Donkey
holy fuck K. Rool was Shrek the whole time

Attached: 1546906016582.jpg (750x743, 120K)

I find it really bizarre that we are STILL in a state where Ninja Gaiden and Doom can still get in, it's been more than half a year

I even have a full moveset thought up for him and everything
I guess I can always dream

Attached: 1550272826761.png (500x422, 101K)

Smash 4's K Rool Mii costume used the SNES design

His Ultimate model is basically a fusion of his modern and SNES designs

Attached: k rool mii costume.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

someone make that top of the world edit happen, now!

>The peepee pit
God, dashcon still makes me laugh all these years later.

You guys should probably keep in mind that if a character becomes available as a purchasable mii costume, they probably ain't getting in the same game

Unfortunately it also counts Wrex currently since you get his Mii costume as part of the fighter pass

Attached: d49.jpg (422x700, 51K)

There are seven echo fighters, out of which 3 have marginal differences to the original character.

I'd personally like if the other 4 also had some form of difference.

>Its a fighter
Only if you are a coward that doesn't have stage hazards active

It wasn't a great secret then that Tumblr communities were a massive joke, but Dashcon killed absolutely any chance at any sort of Tumblr community being taken seriously anymore.

too bad many of them migrated to Twitter, where these communities ARE taken even more seriously and treated as majority gospel by politicians and entertainment companies.

>people actually attacked ROB coming back

Are people retarded?

Attached: KING BOO AINT HAVING IT.jpg (399x507, 37K)

Attached: 1534991236402.png (1275x1920, 3.82M)

An old classic

Attached: 98b.png (489x1600, 1.3M)

this has quite possibly aged the worst out of any post in the thread

>daisy fans
السلام عليكم
الله أكبر

Attached: 1537139175468.jpg (960x598, 44K)

yeah the new character announcement with Corrin being it is much better

Attached: 1534480075626.png (737x1278, 75K)

I'm still mad

Attached: 421a32b5697bdef2e8f35f277966f079.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

don't get why he didn't get in honestly

>that one time Yea Forums fell for a fake youtube timer for a newcomer trailer because Robin and Lucina did it

>the fucking mods actually stickied it

>THIS WUUURLD

Attached: smash ult newcomers.png (402x261, 239K)

I just want Wario to act like Wario. The funny fart man is so goddamn dumb. There isn’t even a single reference to coins or greed in his move set.

wait what

he should fight like in the GC Wario game

cope mii costume and discord

>Wonder-Red never

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

probably Sega meddling

>TF2 typeface

Attached: 70C7EB65-C07D-437D-89A0-F88CAEB37964.jpg (500x500, 25K)

I must've been doing something productive with my day when this happened because I didn't see that, link please

>Andy
>not Senpai
Get a load of this whippersnapper.

If you recall, Robin and Lucina's Smash 4 trailer was randomly announced to be a newcomer trailer showing up in a random day of the week

During Smash 4's cycle before release, people found a newcomer trailer with a timer and for whatever reason, people thought it was real

The time happened and it was a fake smash trailer for shadow using HIS WORLD

people did back in brawl too (even going as far to delete the leak that leaked ROB because they thought it was stupid), history repeats itself unfortunately.

you retard
people were hype for them

Attached: plantfag.png (1780x3570, 1.53M)

I can't really prove it because it was a small event back during smash 4 but i remember it very fondly

Now here's an image that WILL age well

Attached: gas all steve fags.png (706x1098, 877K)

That didn't really age poorly because it specifically says 'before' and only acknowledges that it was a weird decision. It's of its time but it's not poorly aged.

Why wouldn't Sega want Coldsteel in the game when they've already got three franchises in?

This and Smash Run are the only 2 things I miss from Smash 4.

>shitting on the Subspace Emissary himself
jesus christ now im mad.
how can you even... FUCK MAN.

The only reason I don't want Waluigi in is because he would be a Mario character. Why is this a problem? Because Wario is a Warioware character. Since Waluigi has never appeared in a Warioware game, he would have to be part of the Mario series. It would forever piss me off that Waluigi has a mushroom logo while Wario has a W.

the only character i actually wanted, since i knew after k rool and simon expecting anything was pushing it.
>those comfy as fuck shadow threads

The thing about Smash 4 is that the images were probono and half the time inhouse Nintendo just used models unless the third party creators drew some cool shit.

Instead, at the very least, the newcomer trailers include some nice shots with their upgraded trailers

Attached: DK and K Rool.jpg (1406x780, 238K)

Me with Kiryu
There was never a shot but it's nice to think about

Attached: 1558813223826.png (711x741, 504K)

>Waluigi being disappointed at his autist fans
based

Possibly. I was excited for K. Rool and Banjo even though I've never played any of their games. I didn't post about them or anything though. It was a second-hand excitement. It's not difficult to imagine there are kiddos who take that second-hand hype up a notch and rosterfag for other people's picks.

It was awesome seeing different artist's takes on the characters. Like Sugimori's Peach and Mario. Bayonetta poster is a thing of beauty.

I remember that time clearly. People knew it was bullshit from the start, but the mod was fooled and stickied it, and everyone laughed at him afterward.

k rool has even won tournaments

He could fit into Smash really well imo. His moveset could include all the spellcasting from the games and his alt costumes could work like the DQ Hero's where its just different armor sets from the series. But I highly doubt he's going to make it in honestly, just by how serious Dark Souls is compared to a lot of the other franchises being represented

Attached: wallpaper-1402415.jpg (1920x1200, 134K)

lol you literally dont know what the fuck those words mean

I'd normally be more sympathetic towards AW fans but most of you fuckers used Snake getting cut in Smash 4 as an opportunity to replace him with a character from AW, wtf was up with that?

Zero and X, X especially because his moveset in MvC is fucking lame

Attached: 1559515152841.jpg (480x360, 9K)

As a ROB and Doc main, I fucking love this picture

Genobro. I doubt he’ll get in, but i have hopes for him to be added outside of the fighter pass

Attached: F8862F87-8543-43A3-B741-4E2E09788830.gif (320x240, 80K)

Perhaps dreams aren't such bad things after all...

I personally hope for sigma

>Smash 6
>Trailer with all 3

Attached: 1558680205512.png (400x400, 131K)

Attached: isaac cringe.webm (960x640, 2.9M)

>smash unlimited
>trailer with all 5

Attached: mm_fs.jpg (480x360, 32K)

>Shovel Knight appears in a game before he's even created
Fucking Yacht Club

Attached: 1561666279509.png (704x570, 67K)

I like how every time a group get's an in with a character they immediately shit on everyone else until one of the characters they shit on get's in then they pretend to be friends.

Attached: 1351676653202.png (453x599, 127K)

desu the biggest red flag from the grinch leak for me was no Felix echo

fucker's as obvious a choice as Ken

Attached: GSFelix.jpg (800x1461, 178K)

Fuck I'm a sucker for this one

Attached: il_794xN.889323401_eilf.jpg (794x1117, 204K)

>My own clone!

Serious doesn't really matter, Dark Souls is absurdly likely. It's incredibly influential, it has nintendo presence, and it's wildly popular. I've never even played it and I can just tell it'll get in.

>Link, Cloud, and Advent Cloud, basically the same fucking character

>Mario because, also DK

>Kirby and Game and watch for good measure

>Not even a background

What the fuck Nomura

The FUCK is wrong with DK's feet!?

Attached: HUH.png (471x599, 762K)

Sugimori is the reason we jerk off the pokegirls

Attached: grenigger.jpg (1800x2546, 542K)

huh

he's in

Attached: DxsRKZVWkAAT0mn.jpg (2014x2338, 418K)

Fuck you newfag waluigi was loved here in 2007 even though he was just an assist in brawl

RIP in Pepperoni, guess whose getting his switch sessions revoked

Attached: 1520921405445.png (1899x1080, 1.39M)

Nope. Marth's remakes were relatively cheaply made games made to gain some ground back after the disaster of the Tellius games. They were moderately successful, but not enough to dig the franchise out of the hole.

Same here, I wanted Sora as a SE rep a while back. After KH3 I don't give a shit anymore. Only thing would be the icing is a Rhythm Heaven rep.

post yfw labo was fun

Attached: B8C93D5B-F2B2-47BD-AEAF-2F9A15CB9F45.png (240x240, 2K)

As a plant main I can definitely say what people on the internet think does not determine my thoughts on my favorite character to play in my vidya game

Attached: look_at_him_go.gif (284x301, 1.49M)

say hello to your strategy game rep Yea Forums

Attached: Crazydavefullpvz2.png (628x1418, 202K)

Waluigi was always loved here.

Attached: WaluigiCompilation.png (1721x647, 267K)

It's not about Labo, that was part of the image

It was the boogaloo of Flip Morse's supposed son spoiling that Smash wasnt a port early in advance

It was probably just somebody stirring the pot, plenty of people don't care who gets in and just like watching the fallout

They are really taking fucking long for Garden Warfare 3

Im fucking baffled it wasn't at E3

>the artist was so fucking mad people want him they made waluigi himself do an epic facepalm
jesus fucking kek

Do you see reddit?
Coincidence?

Attached: 1523047151109.png (307x328, 143K)

The point is, and Sakurai stated this himself, that an Echo Fighter is whatever the fuck he feels like calling a character that's based on another character. Therefore anyone who throws a tantrum over someone suggesting an Echo Fighter with some differences from its base is a stupid shitter.

>Simon is only in the top 10 for Yea Forums

Attached: krool simon.gif (512x387, 1.8M)

>Shantae says she'll get her revenge on Bayonetta in smash 5
>Shantae shows up as a spirit that you can beat up as Bayonetta
My sides

You're not wrong, but DQ fans will never stop being assmad that their franchise isn't known to the west.

It still baffles me that this picture was made before their reveal together

I'll always want Adeleine to be in despite the small chance, but I'm glad to see so many different choices like Eggman, Sylux, Porky, and Doomguy getting more recognition.

Attached: 1552359607304.png (357x365, 189K)

oh

Attached: 57437646_145105669871149_415262284563087360_n.jpg (960x540, 46K)

This image is so magnificently retarded. I can never not love it.

Attached: 1559325062398.png (707x731, 376K)

I remember when this fucker tried to do it one last time after Hero was confirmed and everyone told him to fuck off, it was incredibly satisfying, especially since he completely disappeared

The worst part is that I made this.

Attached: sorasmashevidencev3fix.png (1000x4500, 1.8M)

>smash player invited to a KH event
>evidence
bro

Attached: sora2.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

I was grasping at whatever straws I could since Sora was the only one on my wishlist with even a tiny, remote chance.

Attached: sad_pizza.jpg (370x699, 34K)

KH fans are embarrassing

Attached: laughing teammates.png (483x533, 128K)