I miss old Link. Back when he was a Chad and not an androgynous lady-boy like in BOTW

I miss old Link. Back when he was a Chad and not an androgynous lady-boy like in BOTW.

Attached: 8C2717B5-C0D0-4FA1-B415-62136E42D00B.jpg (700x1050, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9trEcdc420s&t=44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know oot still exists right you can go back and play it when ever you want

straight from the Go Link
chop up the soul Link
set on his goals Link

New Link is better in my opinion. The whole tunic getup is just so boring and uninspired to me.

Agreed, OP.
I don't hate his BOTW design, but it definitely doesn't feel like Link to me.

Yes, you have told us this several times.

Same, BotW Link sucks. OoT and TP Link are Peak, WW is fine too.

nice, my mind did the same thing when i read OP

Zelda II's US art was the peak of Link design. Fuck off Japs forcing your gay meme artstyle on the world.

I think link was still a man in Twighlight Princess. That was the last Zelda game I finished to the end.

Link has always looked like a twink faggy elf besides shit like Zelda 1 art. Its just his design.

you look at oot link and then look at botw link and you tell me something didnt happen there
oot link was a chad in comparison at least

They all look the fucking same.

>so fucking Chad, Aonuma had to tone it down to keep him from frightening the onionboys

Attached: TP Link vs Darknuts.jpg (2000x2750, 821K)

You think these guys looks like androgynous twinks like BotW Link? If you say yes, you are blind.

Attached: 1551494598916.png (1332x1768, 1.8M)

Pic related for comparison. BotW Link is so androgynous that people actually thought he was supposed to be Zelda when the game got revealed. You idiots are either too young or too new to remember this.

Attached: 1557915886735.png (1130x1200, 1.14M)

This is no Frank Frazetta. Just admit that Link has always looked like a poof.

He'd look the same as the others if it we were still wearing the cap and tunic instead of that blue shirt.

And anyway, the Link I remember was a little kid.

I wanna get fucked while cosplaying as gerudo link by one of you cute anons.

hi dobs

Twilight Princess

Attached: 1559096078828.png (1920x1440, 1.06M)

>He'd look the same as the others if it we were still wearing the cap and tunic instead of that blue shirt.
He looks awful compared to TP and OoT while in tunic.

Ah my first husbando

I've liked every Link really, and I think men can look beautiful without any degeneracy being implied or condoned. Beauty is a nice thing and its subjective, but objectively Link has always been plainly straight and quite the traditional man.

Attached: 153879589489.jpg (649x680, 118K)

For me, it's Oracle of ages/seasons link

Attached: link-oracle.jpg (900x1200, 236K)

This
They made him a trap in BotW because modern Japanese men are total sois and effeminate af

>Back when he was a chad!
>wears tights under a tunic with no pants
>one pierced ear

yeah, I'm not so sure.

It's actually possible to directly test that.

Attached: file.png (1024x575, 777K)

Please post a TP comparison too.

>like in BOTW

Attached: $.png (627x1113, 814K)

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 677K)

Might as well keep going.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 667K)

Attached: file.png (1024x575, 650K)

Attached: file.png (1024x575, 689K)

Why did they give him such feminine hips and legs? What's wrong with Aonuma?

Attached: file.png (1024x575, 648K)

eyes like a feral beast my nigger

I like WW but it fucking ruined Zelda. I am so fucking tired of the toon shit

>TP Link gets hit with a transformation curse
>Turns into an angry wolf

>LttP Link gets hit with a transformation curse
>Turns into a pink rabbit

Do you think Hylia has favorites among the Links?

I know what you're getting at (MC, FS, PH, and ST all sucked), but you're blaming the wrong thing.
It's not WW, it's handhelds.

Zelda simply works better on consoles than on handhelds. It just so happens a lot of handheld Zeldas do the same toon artstyle, but that's not what ruined Zelda.

based

>MC
That was the only good Toon Zelda game.

hes always been a ladyboy
elves are ladyboys

People were calling link gay way before botw and I dont see how old link is less faggoty then new link.

He's still blond, hes still gay..

OoT Link was designed to be an anime pretty boy, I believe because of input Aunuma got from his wife. I recall reading that in an interview but I don’t have it on hand.

Patrician.

You think Link gives a rats ass about what people think about his looks? He does what needs to be done to save the world, even if it means dressing like a lady

>>TP Link gets hit with a transformation curse
>>Turns into an angry wolf
That's because his great, great, great red head farm girl grandmother cucked Zelda.

Having good looks doesn't make someone gay. Only being gay makes you gay. How do you people not get this?

Attached: 1543453218216.png (256x137, 11K)

But so many of your superheroes wear tights. Batman, for example. And Magellan

What are you talking about?
WW was a masterpiece, and also the only good toon Zelda.
Minish cap fucking sucked.

LA and the Oracles are solid, Between Worlds has some issues but is still pretty good.

Not that guy but I just want them to drop Toon Link, and I LIKE WW’s visuals. They really overstayed their welcome is all, I don’t see why that’s the one art style they keep returning to. Maybe merchandising.

>He does what needs to be done to save the world, even if it means dressing like a lady
Other Links have done the same without degrading themselves. OoT Link would've sneaked into the Gerudo town without the disguise. TP Link would've smashed and raped his way in.

>WW was a masterpiece,
>rushed out the door
>awful dungeons
>terrible overworld
It sucked.

Attached: 1561262013694.jpg (1024x562, 711K)

>Minish cap fucking sucked.
It had better dungeons, boss fights, aesthetics, music and was a finished title. WW had none of that.

Here is your new Link

Attached: 06t.jpg (788x869, 319K)

>BotW Link is the result of thousands of years worth of Links causing Hylia to get experimental with her tastes, making Link a qt femboy perfect for playing dress up with
>It's only a matter of time before she goes full college exploration phase and makes a girl Link so she can see what scissoring is like
Hylia's getting kinky.

Attached: tumblr_n4trku2MeG1r57f5qo1_1280[1].jpg (1032x1920, 572K)

I think part of it is that they're just missing the point now.

WW's artstyle was based off of anime. It worked because it matched the tone of the game, an adventure on the open seas with a dark underbelly. I think that's what they were originally going for, but then they realized the artstyle also appeals to kids, and kids are easy money, so when Nintendo sold out with the Wii, they decided to stick with the toon artstyle as a way to rake in the dough.
It worked.

Fuck you, Dragon Roost Cavern, Forbidden Woods, Tower of the Gods, Earth Temple, and Wind Temple were kino.
And the overworld was beautiful.

>were kino.
No.
>And the overworld was beautiful.
Literally just a blue field with tiny islands scattered here and there.

>TP link
fuck off

I miss LttP back when Link was a pink haired tranny.

Attached: 1394270486056.png (210x230, 4K)

he's not talking about the wardrobe, dingus.

>nu-link is right handed
this is what kills me most desu

hello dobs

>hating on Chad TP
Get better taste yo

Attached: TP Link.png (499x599, 299K)

>people actually thought he was supposed to be Zelda
No. delusional tumbler artists who were projecting WANTED that so they posted about it. No one. NO ONE thought that. stfu and stop rewriting history.

BotW Link is the best one so far.

Attached: 8787a1767999ac48390519c2d73193c4.jpg (473x473, 31K)

Simple

1. Blond hair on a man is the biggest sign that he is gay

2. Women like large strong imposing men, gays like lithe feminine men. If you have essentially a ladyboi mc, its targeting to gays rather then women.

With all that in mind, link obviously looks gay. And if hes designed to look like thatz he is gay.

>looks like a girl
>no one thought it might be a girl! it was just tumblr whales!
You're the one rewriting history. Even the game m makes fun of link looking like a woman.

Attached: 1546368262077.jpg (1224x1445, 174K)

They absolutely were kino. They were super atmospheric. The Forbidden Woods still gives me goosebumps to this day. And there's loads to do in the overworld. There are 49 squares, each with sunken treasure, islands with secrets, enemies to fight, and sidequests on the bigger islands.

Lol, he looks almost nothing like them, he still looks like a woman.

But women love BotW Link

What the hell did I say that was retarded?

>Women like large strong imposing men, gays like lithe feminine men.
Hahahaha
Google "bara"
Google "bishounen"

can you upgrade the amiibo link outfits in BotW

TP fags are the furries of the zelda community.

Looks like a 14 year old girl in cosplay.

>They absolutely were kino.
They were simple and forgettable, and had equally forgettable aesthetics.

Just ban mobilefags already hiroshimoot.

>furries
>wolf form is one of the most hated parts of the game

You're clearly a Zoomer. Go back to watching Avengers: Infinity War while listening to Miley Cyrus. Let the adults talk about actual art.

Yes. They all require star material though so good fucking luck

>WWfag calling anyone a zoomer
WW is the most zoomer friendly game in the series next to BotW.

it's got nothing to do with that, it's because TP fags are annoying shits. they show up whenever possible to push one of the worse Zelda games and also worst looking Zelda games with their constant "zelda needs to be god of war" attitude

Attached: Osaka_Rain.png (1410x1080, 1.1M)

Some people thought that, but it was more because Link wasn't wearing the iconic green outfit.

>constant "zelda needs to be god of war" attitude
Where the fuck do you see that, faggot?

Rofl, are you retarded?
WW came out in 2003, and has subtext that would go over Zoomer's heads and resonate with every boomer ever.

Blonde hair has nothing to do with being gay. There's no single gay look because homosexuality just means liking the same sex and the same sex can look like anybody. Women like all kinds of guys. Link is not designed to look gay and he's never been gay. You're just trying to make connections where there aren't any.

itt and everywhere else
WW is darker than TP but TP furries can't read so they don't notice it because the aesthetic isnt unreal engine

as in Star Fragments?
how the fuck do you find that shit

>esonate with every boomer ever.
LA and ALTTP resonate with boomers, WW resonates with zoomers whose first console was the GC.

Sauce pls

Attached: 4867123A-F005-43E0-9705-CD0C373DE058.jpg (1750x2500, 973K)

>Zoomers
>Gamecube
can you get any more retarded
t. zoomer

>itt and everywhere else
Where? Everyone in this thread is talking about Link's design and disappointment over BotW Link's.

>WW is darker than TP
TP is actually an uplifting Zelda compared to OoT or WW, so I really don't know what you were even trying to say there, but it does make you come off as obsessed.

>Zoomers whose first console was the GC
You are officially retarded. Zoomers love Fortnite and Minecraft. They're not into 6th gen. That stuff doesn't even have online mode. Just the very idea of actually picking up a game and playing it is anathema to Zoomers.

WW resonates with boomers because it's about the tragedy of the passage of time. The king's story is depressing, and all boomers will relate to him.

You're a moron. Kys.

We already know who is the most chad of all the Links.

Attached: 1536878396991.jpg (753x1060, 954K)

>WW is darker than TP
The visual aesthetic is super bright and fun.
The only part that's maybe darker is the plot since the whole world got drowned, but they don't really show you that so it hardly matters.

>WW resonates with boomers because it's about the tragedy of the passage of time. The king's story is depressing, and all boomers will relate to him.
WW won't resonate with boomers because it's kiddy shit compared to previous Zeldas. And the king's story is so late in the game there's barely any build up to it.

WW is subpar Zelda, with shit dungeons and overworld. Get over it WWcuck.

Grind lynels. They drop them sometimes. That's the fast way to get star fragments. I think you have to fight them at night because star fragments vanish during the daytime.

>kiddy shit
Ah, you're one of those people who can't read between the lines. All you see is the artstyle, and you make up your mind based off of that.

I also notice you don't respond to me destroying your misconception about what Zoomers like. I'll take your silence as an admission of defeat.

Attached: Skull.jpg (602x707, 67K)

Same here. They started fucking up with Twilight Princess. Even though the concept art depicted Link as a chad, just like in OoT, the in-game model was a manlet with a ugly faggot face, features not dissimilar to Miyamoto actually.

I don't really mind that he's such a manlet. I believe he was actually shorter than Zelda already in OoT, both as a child and adult. But come on, please bring back his deeper voice and manly demeanor.

Attached: faggot.gif (500x264, 998K)

You didn't destroy anything. Zoomer love shit like WW. The bright colors and designs were made with people like them in mind.

>faggot face
something tells me you think he's cute

The fuck are you talking about? Did you not live through the 80s? Bright colors/designs city.

I want Link with this face type

Attached: Link's Jawline.png (835x829, 524K)

>he thinks the 80's was just bright colors

chad

Attached: Atomic_Purple_Nintendo_64_Link.png (1080x975, 2.74M)

Both of his ears are pierced though

Is that really what you got from my post? That the 80s was JUST bright colors? You really are illiterate.

Bright colors were a big part of 1980s aesthetic.
Doesn't sound very Zoomer to me, champ.

Attached: 80s.jpg (320x320, 75K)

No you didnt.

God, I hate post-change contrarians

OoT Link definitely had passionate sex with Sheikh in between dungeons

Basado

Attached: Sumo Link.jpg (603x499, 31K)

>using vaporware art
You can't get any more zoomer than this.

No he didnt, there was no downtime in OOT, even after the timeskip
Link went from point A to point B without a single voluntary break

Thats retarded.

If theres no singular gay look then how come everyone knows what a gay guy looks like and why does link follow it to a tee? He looks exactly like a steroetypical gay man does.

Men don't want to be Link and women don't want to be with link, he panders to neither demographic.

Can't get any more Zoomer than appreciating the 1980s?
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Most Zoomers hate anything before 2000 at the EARLIEST.
Many Zoomers take it even further and hate anything before 2010.
I also love how you move the goalposts as soon as I dismantle your claim.
>bright colors are Zoomer
I bring up the 80s
>I-I meant something besides vaporwave!

There anything more obnoxious than Link purists? It's not even my favorite of his designs but these guys'd have you believe BOTW killed their moms or something

Attached: 367e353b2422bd93d7a34a14ff1915a1.jpg (1000x1399, 186K)

Now that it's the future, maybe we can finally get TP Link done right. Preferably like the manga.

Attached: Link:Midna(manga).jpg (898x1280, 187K)

Link literally has millions of girls who want his dick. You think this fanart was drawn by a man?

Attached: IMG_20190602_000616.png (820x664, 703K)

>You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
More like you don't considering you're aping up a meme trend from the 2010s instead of the real thing. Anyway, my point is that zoomers fall for this considering trash like Fortnite's bright colors.

Worst is they act like no one has ever even thought of link as twinks before BotW, even though EVERYONE called him a fairy boy

>even though EVERYONE called him a fairy boy
>Malon is everyone now

>Men don't want to be Link and women don't want to be with link
So, what? Men want to be with Link and women want to be link? Stop being retarded

I chose vaporwave art because of its influence from 1980s aesthetics. Do you want me to pick something authentically 80s? I can do that.
Now you can't move the goalposts.

Attached: Actual_80s.jpg (489x400, 60K)

That artstyle screams fat fujoshit

Never ever ever met a girl who liked games who thought link was hot, he has too many gay signals that turn women off.

>what women are attracted to: dark hair, dark eyes, large muscular bodies, bad boy attitude.

>What women are turned off by: blond hair, blue eyes, lithe thin bodies, goody two-shoes attitude.

The later is what turns on gay men, not women. If he was suppose to turn on women, link would look and act like Jason Mamoa.

A bunch of idiots attaching homosexuality to positive facial features, hair colors, hairstyles, body shapes, etc isn't the same as people "knowing what gay people look like."

>U-UUMMMM. B-BUT, COLOR BAD

>Chad Tier
TP Link
Young Link
Adult OoT Link

>Adventurous Elf man tier
LttP/LA/Oracles Link
NES Link
BoTW Link

>Untreatheting fairy boy tier
Toon Link
SS Link
HW Link

Attached: 54DAE1BCF8C24FDB93DD8532729BED9E.jpg (480x480, 38K)

>going for the superficial meme trend over the authentic original
Gross. Even more gross is me continuing this conversation when really zoomers won't play this; it's fucking millennial shits that hype that trash.

Looks shit

Attached: D85iE2FUYAAszgw-orig.jpg (1394x1821, 292K)

>Never ever ever met a girl
Could've just stopped there.

So if I saw a duck, and it looked like a duck and quacked like a duck and acted like a duck, by your logic it's not a duck because those attributes don't simply qualify it as a duck?

If I went into a room full of gay men and they all looked like link (which they do) then it's logical that, maybe not all gay men look like link but link does represent what a gay man looks like.

Hey, at least you changed your mind!
See, we got somewhere! :^)

swap SS and BOTW

Attached: SS Link angry.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

It's getting rectified.

Attached: Zelda-BreathOfTheWild-Sequel-Screenshot-1.jpg (1920x1076, 104K)

The point still stands that WW is shit tho.

Toon Link will shank a motherfucker in the face.

>fit link

Attached: 1522446772060.gif (336x200, 758K)

You're entitled to that opinion.

>us

Lmfao alright bub keep thinking every woman on the planet likes one type of guy lol

>opinion.
You're never going to be the best anything when you're still doing shit this till the very last dungeon of the game.

Attached: WindWaker.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

>gay signals

Apparently Nordic men don’t get women

I don't think these threads were directed at me personally, m8.

Throwing a hissy fit doesn't make you a good adventurer.

Attached: images (71).jpg (739x415, 45K)

this
can't relate to a r*ghtoid

But BOTW Link is the chadest Link

Attached: lozbotw_0007_Layer_10 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

Why does the best designed Link have to be from one of the shittiest games?

Cool story, user.

Attached: cream.jpg (400x240, 13K)

First of all, that's the dumbed-down Wii U remake.
Second of all, that's a cherrypicked example of a puzzle which you need to solve in order to access the overworld again. It's not meant to be hard because it's supposed to be a simple way to go back to the sea to stock up on items before you fight Ganondorf.

la goblina del grupo sheikah

>Link is so androgynous that people actually thought he was supposed to be Zelda when the game got revealed.
True. And they wouldn't even admit that it was Link.

>minish cap sucked

FITE ME IRL FAGGOT

so he's just ambidextrous now?

>First of all, that's the dumbed-down Wii U remake.
You can find it on the original too. It's the last fucking dungeon, take the training wheels off and stop treating the player like a retard.

>you're pretty
drowning in pussy

found the interracial porn addict and BLACKED-poster

what's it like being mentally ill?

I'm just sad he isn't left handed anymore. Autistic as it may be, I liked sharing that in common with him.

Attached: Screenshot_10.png (91x76, 15K)

>from one of the shittiest games?
He's in the series' swan song tho.

But once again, you're picking a puzzle which isn't really meant to progress the dungeon itself. It's supposed to be a quick way back to the surface so you can go to a shop and buy some potions or whatever you think you'll need before the final boss.

Yes, it's official canon as of, I think, Hyrule Historia that Link is always ambidextrous.

Not all nordic men look like link but it is something when swedish women are one of the most sought after types of women while swedish men tend to be at the the near bottom in women's preference whilst also being a country having an exeptionally high number of homosexual men.

Just food for thought.

And yet they don't think we're capable of doing it ourselves.

No one thinks like this except for niggers.

Give it up, Jig. The video game industry isn't for you. You'll find no Jews here besides money-hungry Kotick. We don't like him much due to Call of Duty coming out ever year and a half.

You know the target demographic is children right?

Would you rather have a trial and error puzzle where you just shoot the switches in random orders until you solve the puzzle?
I'm sure you'd complain about that.

Only time that's ever been true was on the NES.

>Would you rather have a trial and error puzzle where you just shoot the switches in random orders until you solve the puzzle?
Zelda rarely has those, they leave a hint because . WW didn't leave a hint: they just flat out give the answer to you.

botw link is a literal trap

>Wanted to be link in OoT when I grew up.

>Grown up. Now I want to fuck BoTW link.

He's nothing but a fucktoy you use when the wife isn't home. They ruined him.

Attached: f4255645798.gif (500x375, 371K)

The original game doesn't do the camera stuff IIRC. You're just supposed to go into both rooms and realize the sconces in the one room are the solution to the other room.

no you fuck off NOW

Yeah, I think you're right.
Last time I played WW I didn't do that puzzle, but if I remember correctly, when I played it as a kid I had trouble with it because I didn't make the connection between the two rooms.
So I think you're right that the camera in that second room was unique to the Wii U, because if it was in the original, I probably would have solved it right away as a kid, especially since I've always had a great memory.

>PREASE UNDERSTANDU, MR MIYAMOTO SAY LEFT HAND LINK HAVE TOO MUCH SOUL
>HE NO LIKE SOUL
>HE SAY HE KILL OUR FAMIRIES IF WE PUT SOUL IN GAME

>The original game doesn't do the camera stuff IIRC.

youtube.com/watch?v=9trEcdc420s&t=44s

Link looking like a faggot always put me off playing the game.

Attached: file.png (452x720, 279K)

Isn't he the same link from alttp?

Still manlier than BOTW

If you took a break from the porn for a moment, youd know that swedish men are extremeIy sought after, whiIe Swedish women arent,
Swedish men are taII, high IQ, muscuIar and good providers, A Swedish man can get any woman he wants anywhere in the worId,
Swedish women are promiscous, feminist and high maintaince, Not even niggers want them,

They're both equally gay and twinky.

Attached: killingblow.gif (491x271, 3.47M)

sorry, he's for the otome crowd now.
and seeing "Rehydrated" Ganondorf with nipple piercings just sealed his fate.

Explain to me how in the fuck Mipha managed to lose against Waterblight Ganon when she soloed 4 guardians with just her shitty spear as a part of the entry exam to pilot Vah Ruta.

This art is not the same as the in game footage of him getting chased by a Guardian. He looks like a male elf here. In the trailer, he looked like he could be a chick.

Link is supposed to be both strong, and youthful. A side affect of being youthful is being more in touch with your feminine side.

oh actually never mind, this fight is hard as fuck if you've only got 10 arrows and her stupid spear to fight him with

I miss GBA link.
that indie game could have looked decent if the artists had any idea how minish caps look & pixel art in general actually works.

Attached: Pixel style.gif (380x339, 23K)

>nipples
Shit, I thought Japs hated nipples.

no

Attached: BF299CCC-754C-4F75-81AC-736E04634D32.jpg (584x800, 142K)

TP Link is kino
>Wears armor, but not so much that it would be a hassle climbing around dungeons and volcanos, or swimming

Link's been called a fairy boy faggot for decades. Link's a peter pan lookalike, not Guts from Beserk.

Attached: ALttP&FS_Link_Artwork.png (2816x2626, 3.2M)

He literally shanks Dorf in the fucking face and just leaves the sword in.

This is your new Link, enjoy

Attached: 2F545D70-1CB4-4F58-AFFB-6C3952938A88.png (900x800, 676K)

Shiggy is ambidextrous so it makes sense.

That's not Link, that's Saber

Fate was a mistake.

See that pointy ear and a ponytail? he’s Link

Attached: A6990B9F-C2D0-4985-9F7D-2753ABCB2D51.png (441x580, 222K)

Twillight Princess was exactly what Zelda needed to be at the time, though not necessarily what it needs to be in the future.

BOTW Link is the cutest though.

>though not necessarily what it needs to be in the future.
We need a Chad like TP Link now more then ever.

his girl was stolen, he had a right to be mad

tfw really interested and want to know more about TLOZ, having never played any of the games growing up, but I want to do it by playing the games, not watching lore videos and stuff like that. I have a N64, and a Gamecube to play it on original hardware, but prices for old Zelda games in particular are fuckin' ripoff tier.

Attached: Sad Link.jpg (1381x1081, 197K)

I recommend getting a used Wii U for Wind Waker HD, Twilight Princess HD, and Skyward Sword, and VC versions of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and a 3DS for ALBW, OOT 3D, and MM 3D if you want the remakes of those two instead

What the fuck happened to the Hero of Time after Majora's Mask anyway?

Just emulate them. Start with Link to the Past or Ocarina and go from there.

hey user, emulate
FCEUX for NES
ZSNES for SNES
VisualBoyAdvance-M for GBA
Project64 for N64
Dolphin for GCC/Wii
Citra for 3DS
Cemu for WiiU
Pads also cost significantly less, especially 3rd party version

He marries Malon and TP Link is his descendent.

that was fucking cool when that happened

Hero's Shade as seen in TP

Hail to the king baby.

Attached: Byj.png (420x569, 151K)

Girly Link is getting even more boring, and Oot Link's tunic is the best in the series, the rest arent comparable execpt maybe TP.

>tfw trapfags ruined him
BoTW was a mistake, he also looks like a long waist bokoblin in that game

Attached: 1538033498623.gif (500x500, 236K)

It was Miyamoto's wife, she said something along the lines of Link needing to look more handsome, rather than some goofy looking elf. We can thank her for Link not looking like a rice crispy elf.

Attached: ocarina of time beta 1995.gif (200x161, 17K)

I wish we would get a Link that looks as manly as the one on TP's box art.

Attached: twilight princess link.jpg (960x540, 134K)

Beautiful art.

At least botw Link looks great with the Oot tunic. The hair really goes a long way. It's just a shame it's so inconvenient getting it and it's locked behind a toy.

Attached: ocarina of time tunic link.jpg (400x568, 64K)

>the whole only reason the character was iconic is just so boring and uninspired to me
Holy shit nigger JUST BREATHE
ITS NOT THAT HARD
fuckin killin your brain with what you're doing

Attached: 1551554622542.png (534x588, 267K)

Ask around on social media or a gaming discord for someone in your country able to make RFID chips for you.

Link always looks more masculine in art. Only Oot and Oot 3D Link look just as masculine in-game. TP Link looked somewhat masculine but as much as he is in the art.

Attached: breath of the wild official art link with bow.jpg (700x394, 77K)

I myself used the TP one for the majority of my playthrough, I really appreciated being able to dress up as superior Links but I too wish they weren't locked behind amiibo

Attached: 50be01b233b82b4b637b8a4b9b8f1681.png (1334x750, 1.01M)

I just used my cousin's amiibo. But it still takes like 20-30 min to get the 3 pieces of the set. It's ridiculous. I hate microtransactions but I'd rather pay $5 just to instantly have it then go through all that or have to hack the game.

'ate me Hyrule
'ate me Zoras
'ate me Gorons
'ate me royal family
'ate me Zelda
'ate me Link
'ate me Master Sword
'ate me golden godesses
Luv me Gerudo tribe
Luv me winds
Luv me grams
Simple as.

Attached: 1552269343757.png (640x480, 349K)

I like non cel-shaded Link.

Attached: shiny link.jpg (703x389, 50K)

don't want to be reincarnated, nevah have

God, SS Link was the fucking worst. Ugly as hell poofy pants that were too dark, clothing is so lacking in detail, hair looks terrible, and has gross, prominent lips.

and he doesn't afraid of anything?

Lynels and shooting stars. It takes a while but it feels more rewarding.

TP link's animations still bug me and your screenshot comparison really drives home why. He's got a stiff run animation with stubby, stunted leg movements, stiff shoulders pinned in to his chest, and arms held out almost slightly pronated. He looks like he has rods up his spine and joints. So stiff.

OoT3D Link has my favorite Link animations to this day. That power stance, those jumps with zeal and flourish, those 2h swings. What a boss.

Cherry-picked. SS Link looks like a flaming faggot pretty much the entire time except when he looks angry that one time.

AHHH SAVE ME GANONDORF

Chadness is more of a personality trait than a physical descriptor, and most all Links indicate a deep rooted chadness through their actions and mannerisms, even the ones who's appearances are more feminine.

Attached: linksnow.jpg (733x1100, 82K)

>Ghirahim

i know it doesnt count but Hyrule warrior's Link is one of my favorites, he is also one smug cookie

Attached: Link_Hyrule_Warriors.png (1055x2000, 1.9M)

So the real secret behind Link's hat is that it's also a wolf. Amazing.

Most soulless Link in the series. His face is too feminine and he has an incredibly gay scarf. Who does he think he is, zero from the early days of smash 4?

I wish we could get a Link that looks closer to Terada's artwork

Attached: 13ff28a0a95326db6ae69a4a25a79a49.jpg (564x624, 110K)

>most all Links indicate a deep rooted chadness through their actions and mannerisms
In that case TP Link would still be the guy we need considering he's a farmboy who's the town's favorite son, owns his home, has a car and is a charismatic dude around women.

>Cia literally has a whole land dedicated to Link
>She also almost destroys reality just to be able to bear Link's children
HW Link is too handsome for his own good

Attached: 1498599999345.jpg (504x354, 83K)

>I miss when Link wasn't a gay elf

So never?

Sex sells
It used to be manly men that where a craze among gays and straight women and men could self insert as what was considered ideal male
Now we have that manly men shit but with twinks but no straight male wants to be a twink as much but women and guys now like twinks

Is this the OoT remake?

Nintendo SpaceWorld demonstration, after which they proceeded to completely disappoint everyone with WW's meme character designs.

You 95-97 early zoomers are the worst. Just a few years ago Gamecube was considered the original zoomer 2000s kid console. But now you people are trying to move the goalposts

never ever

Attached: 9309246023_e1c98ea72d_o.jpg (595x830, 164K)