THAT'S IT

VIDEOGAMES ARE FUCKING DEAD

Attached: download.png (690x537, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku
vocaroo.com/i/s0sSvSlx3r00
archive.fo/9Iuv6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much does one make as an "ethics consultant" and what does your job consist of past "no you cant do that". And why would a group of creative people tolerate someone like that around?

They are there to manage the content of the game to ensure it doesn't go over a certain rating. They likely did it to keep the rating down in the US/EU to maximize sales potential.

>videotapes are dead cause muh boobies are smaller

ok retard

Cringe redpilled based Snoy have sex Nintendo bing tranny seethe. Based based discord dilate incel frogposter reddit wahoo seethe cringe, redpilled wojak. Tranny have sex, seethe cringe based have sex redpilled? Dilate incel seethe cringe tranny bing wojak reddit. Cringe resetera twitter incel, tranny based, dilate seethe have sex based snoy. Reddit discord bing resetera based cringe, redpilled have sex based Snoy bing Snoy Nintendo tranny wahoo. Have sex.

Attached: [sceams externally].gif (264x320, 929K)

Please let this be the thing that brings the next video game crash because holy fuck this would be hilarious. Tifa's tits topple an empire.

Imagine years of shitty cinematic third person/first person shooters, loot crates, the death of RTS, Fartnite, games as a service etc. and your rally cry is "Tifa's tiddies"

lol

>Cringe redpilled based Snoy have sex Nintendo bing tranny seethe. Based based discord dilate incel frogposter reddit wahoo seethe cringe, redpilled wojak. Tranny have sex, seethe cringe based have sex redpilled? Dilate incel seethe cringe tranny bing wojak reddit. Cringe resetera twitter incel, tranny based, dilate seethe have sex based snoy. Reddit discord bing resetera based cringe, redpilled have sex based Snoy bing Snoy Nintendo tranny wahoo. Have sex.
Have sex.
Have sex.

This is a mistranslation.
kotaku com/what-tetsuya-nomura-actually-said-about-tifas-breasts-i-1835726320

Yeah, yeah Shitaku, but it gives you the Japanese to translate for yourself.

Imagine being this much of a virgin

whatever gets people fired up

It's not about the boobs per se, it's about companies having some shitty department that gets to decide whether something is ok for me to consume or not.

It's ok to have big breasts.

T I F A ' S T I T S T O P P L E A N E M P I R E

That's literally true since forever, some departments in the 90s said remove the gore from mortal kombat on SNES. Why are you acting like it's a new thing?

When are women with big boobs gonna bitch about lack of representation?

>ethics department

Attached: EternalSuffering.webm (960x540, 2.09M)

/thread

vocaroo.com/i/s0sSvSlx3r00

Achieve Intercourse

The name is shitty, but in reality is just the deparment that deals with CERO and its ratings. Remember how Sakurai almost missed the release date of Smash WiiU beacuse of them? That's why this department exists

Final Fantasy sucks anyway regardless of titsize.

Attached: flame dab.png (472x528, 338K)

This has been a thing since the dawn of media, let alone video games. Fucking retard.

Attached: 1561601665765.png (600x665, 218K)

at least they allowed sexy things back in the day

stop trying to impose your fetish on art that you have no part in making, this is why gamers are seen as entitled brats

seething discord tranny detected

>snoykeks will have to put up with nuTifa while PC chads can mod in Dissdia Tifa

>Paying $180 for a remake that's going to fall flat
Please tell me you guys aren't actually going to do this.

oh right
>snoykeks will have to pay full price for a single game cut up into who knows how many "episodes" and have to put up with nuTifa while PC chads can mod in Dissdia Tifa and get it all for free

>GraphiteKnight will never get into 3D to mod her correctly
Where is our hero when we need him the most?

WAAHHH GIVE ME MY HENTAI MILKERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Just ignore the SJWs, they will go away!

- Yea Forums, circa 2012

Attached: 1529379943392.jpg (540x558, 34K)

he'd just give her planetoid sized honkers that obstruct the entire screen

Wasn't this a mis-translation?

see

BASED CHAD

>news from a week ago will still get the same 500 replies
Nice board

you say it like I don't want that

Big developers have been shit for 10 years. Try playing good games.

its tits grow up
remakes gonna be shit compared to the original anyway

the CEO of square enix should unironically be murdered for this

So how much longer until someone makes a variant of the FF7 HD mod where they make tifa's tits even bigger because of all this ruckus?

archive.fo/9Iuv6

Famitsu:But the clothing was also refined?

Nomura:This time, visually there were things that were made quite real, and real-world clothing and accessories are being used as design references. For example, we’re referencing military (wear) for Tifa’s suspenders and martial arts and biker (wear) for the gloves. The full body silhouette hasn’t changed from the original image, and from that part, we’ve aimed to increase the minute details.

Famitsu:Since Tifa’s chest is large, was there any consideration also given how the rendering was done?

Nomura:First of all, since we wanted Tifa to have defined abs, we made her more athletic looking. And then, there were also directions from our internal ethics committee that as not to make even the most intense action look unnatural it was necessary to bind [Tifa’s] chest. And thus, for her simple upper body clothing, we put a black undergarment with a fitting tank top for a fitness-conscious, sporty design.

>To recap, Nomura wanted to make her clothing more realistic and her body more sporty, and that ended up with Tifa basically being put in a sports bra so her breasts wouldn’t be unsupported during intense action sequences, which makes sense.

>There are no remarks about reducing the size of the character’s chest, and here, the termshimeru(絞める) refers to “constricting,” “squeezing,” or “pulling things tight.” I translated the word as “binding.” There is no mention of “reduction”, “shrinking” or even redesigning the character, because Nomura didn’t say that.

NOTHING WAS CENSORED

ALL THEY DID WAS MAKE HER SHIRT TIGHTER

STOP POSTING THIS MEME

YOU ARE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE TO START FLAMEWARS WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES

Attached: 1561074641359.png (1356x1248, 2.25M)

you heard it here folks, feminists say women with big breasts should be ashamed.

Rise up gamers.

Truth be told, FF7 should never have a realistic aesthetic. The anime-stylized character art worked just fine. It loses its charm if everyone is made to look normal.

stop falling for it and they will stop

But in the u.s. we already have the esrb, why would the companies create a position that literally handles the esrbs job?

her having larger breasts would make the game an M?
also
>Skyrim - M
>Halo - M
>Witcher - M
>Fallout - M
>RDR2 - M
>GTA - M
many, many of the most profitable games are rated M.

I don't think FF games were ever meant to be rated M. They were always T.

Also if the original FF-7 was rated T why would they worry about the boob size giving their game an M/A-O rating? Could it be that simply having big boobs is some how "more adult" than small boobs? What is the industry standard on boob size and at what size do we convert from a T to an M rating?

And there you go. Tifa wasn't censored at all. She just had a sports bra over her shirt.

Faggots can now stop shitting their pants.

>creative people tolerate someone like that around?

They couldn't stand losing their "friends"

Dude, that's cringe.

i'm glad the west is embracing Islamic ideals, women should be covered to protect them from the male gaze

InshAllah.

WHERE BOOB

Attached: _bbFvhUOwLOZS_dtVwrkrQ_store_header_image.jpg (696x397, 52K)

The question is not where boob its why boob my simple friend.

Attached: medical-scientist-science-lab-laboratories-lab_coat-iba0508_low.jpg (800x1370, 194K)

I don’t give a shit about her tits.

The problem with Remake Tifa is that her face isn’t pretty enough. And her outfit looks awful. The thigh highs add to much black to her design. Combined with the black gloves and the black sports black, it’s way overdone.

Dissidia NT Tifa looks so much better.

Attached: D4D21C19-52FC-4A01-B4E5-78D67C82BF43.jpg (1438x1879, 448K)

Why is she such a fucking skeleton though

>tfw no Indiana Jones world

How many fucking threads are you gonna make about this

>Same fucking daily Tifafag thread.
Have sex, jesus.

REMINDER: anyone defending this censorship are the same as those that defended Mortal Kombat getting rid of blood on Super Nintendo

>Censorship
Prove it. PROVE ONE FUCKING THING.
Don't give me "The Ethics Department just sounds like a group of people who would take away her boobs", don't give me any of that bullshit.
Give me actual hard evidence from someone working at Square Enix that says "yeah we had to make her boobs smaller Sony said it was necessary."
You fucking can't, because they never said that.
Because it was never censored.
You horny incel tifafags just won't pull your head out of you ass for one fucking second to realize that.

>Kotaku

based + NTpilled

Attached: amazon top seller.jpg (732x796, 81K)

Fuck snoy

Attached: censored.jpg (1363x298, 76K)

It's now gotten even stranger because FFXIV has literal pole dancers in this expansion but apparently that was fine?

Wheres the (It makes baby Jesus cry)?

Based AND redpilled.