Name a better video game system

Name a better video game system.

Attached: 180526022.jpg (1200x850, 80K)

PlayStation 2

>468471668
literally any gaming system that has online

Attached: tumblr_ptok8gyPMD1ush256o1_500.png (500x612, 282K)

neogeo

n64
gamecube
PC

PS2. Literally nothing will ever come close to that library... it was like gaming's Woodstock.

zoom zoom zoom

yeah because zoomers play Phantasy Star Online on their Dreamcast/PC

Attached: phantasystar101710-530px_zps92e2b54d.png (530x251, 9K)

fpbp

>PS2. Literally nothing will ever come close to that library... it was like gaming's Woodstock.

Do you think if Sony released a PS2-Classic tomorrow it would as much as the SNES Mini?

It would what?

SNES portable

Attached: 41X3B28XR7L.jpg (500x414, 26K)

There are none and the people in this thread claiming otherwise are retarded

64 was a strict downgrade

>It would what?

As much as the SNES Mini.

In theory, yes, but I wouldn't be surprised if they found some way to completely fuck it all up.

It can't even emulate most snes games without awful slowdown though. The music and sound is also butchered on every snes port.

The problem is you need like a bunch of sequels to really capture the essence of the system. Like 2x MGS, 2x DMC, 2x SH, etc. The big draw of the system was not only having "a great game from a great series", but having a couple or even a few.

Unironically Nintendo Wii. And unironicallier Nintendo Wii U since it can play Wii U, Wii, DS, GC, GBA, N64, Virtual Boy, SNES, GBC, GB, NES, Sega CD, Genesis, Master System, SG-1000, Colecovision, Atari, Neo-Geo, TurboGrafx, Mame, and Zx Spectrum all in one box.

With that argument, pc shits on almost every nintendo console.

Except the Wii set up is more portable and has 4 players set up right away for multiplayer. And nearly all original controllers can work on a Wii with a gamecube or wiimote adapter.

>Wii is more portable then a laptop
Heard it here first folks

PS2, but SNES is a strong 2nd

Attached: ps2 games.jpg (5748x6740, 3.9M)

no because sony wouldn't be willing to pay licensing fees for a lot of the major games

>n64
Yikes
>gamecube
oof
>PC
Ok you got this one right

Objectively its
PS2>SNES>PSX>GC=DC>SS>NES>Neo Geo>Wii>N64>GEN>WIIU

the ps2 was too good for this world

Attached: 1526939611705.jpg (1024x901, 123K)

fuck

Attached: time.jpg (545x362, 32K)

I would buy a PS2 mini in a heartbeat if it were to be announced. I'm actually pissed off they released a PS1 mini instead of a PS2 mini, I mean just think of all of the cool stuff those modders did for the PS1 mini but for the PS2 mini instead. God damn, Sony really screwed the pooch on that one and I doubt they'll try again.

phat ps2+network adapter+hdd

What does that do?

I luckily found a fat PS2 with the network adapter/HDD still attached near my dumpster. Took it back to my place and connected to find that it still works. I just need to buy some component cables and a controller now.

The North American SNES.

Get that 50hz trash out of here.

it makes it so you can load the hdd with every game you want and dont have to worry about the optical drive crapping out

You can mod a fat PS2 and play backups through the HDD and play on fanmade servers for certain online games through the network adapter.

he's passive aggressively telling you that you can mod your PS2 to play games natively through a network adapter

Which one?
I'm very fond of the SNES Jr,My favorite console design with the PSone being a close second.

>North American SNES.
North American here, the European/Japanese model is 1000x better.

They look much nicer, but the European version is crippled, so the Japanese version is the winner

OP irredeemably btfo.
you must mean aesthetically, because the jap model is 60hz like the NA version. Otherwise I agree, the sfc and pal snes look cooler.

Yes I mean aesthetically.
The NA SNES looks fucking ugly. I'm glad nowadays whenever Nintendo has to bring up the Super Nintendo in America they usually just go with the EUR/JP branding and style..

not accurately

I don't go back to my PS2 games anymore tho. I still play the everloving fuck outta my SNES collection tho

You don't have to go back to the same games because the ps2 has so many true hidden gems that it's likely there are some bangers you missed.