yiff.party/patreon/4847727
youtu.be/ETdlfG3n6F8
youtube.com/watch?v=o77MzDQT1cg
youtube.com/watch?v=LVB9n5FbPKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he still wastes his time mining after 1.13 and before future 1.15 Cave Update

bruuuuuhhhh

*bruh*

grapple hook when? I hate climbing shit with a water bucket all these years.

what

Enlighten us, oh wise one.

>accidentally delete my world thats been going on for a solid week
>lose all motivation to keep playing
thats a shitty way to end my playthrough but oh well

Attached: 1509077500862.jpg (269x211, 16K)

I've gotten back into Minecraft through some ecelebs and I gotta say, I'm having a blast.

Attached: 279px-Snow_Golem.png (279x599, 56K)

they literally said there wasn't going to be a cave update for 1.15

the new snapshot is just Jeb fucking around the combat mechanics some more

Hey guys! PewDiePie here. Have you watched my latest videos? They are so sweet. Don't forget my merch... hehehe

>Cave update
What even is there to do with caving and mining?

Since the 1.13 you don't need to mine anymore, its more easy finding shipwrecks and treasure chest/maps with tons of iron ingots, diamonds

Are shipwrecks exclusive to Bedrock?
I used to play MC on PS4 and I'd find a thousand shipwrecks. Since going back to the PC version once I built a proper PC I haven't seen one.

PC Java and Bedrock does it have but i don't know about the PS4

someone make a server

Minecraft with Yea Forums is always fun at first but then it gets taken over by faggots over time

I assume ore vein shapes and the shapes that cave / tunnels take through the stones.

more interesting underground bimoes

Attached: Cavern-Mod-Screenshots-4.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Well, the only ore you are rarely going to find in Minecraft is Diamonds. I don't see why it's so bad.
I rather have other things than just adding one structute per update or another combat revamp. Seriously this is Game Freak levels of laziness.

How'd you delete your world?

when will they add a giant hole?

Attached: WxYI4JN_oC5dR_W3pTSsiUkg7imxaQKPG1y9ufNrgl0.jpg (1200x628, 103K)

I think I stopped following Minecraft a while after Witches were just added (so like, 2012 ish?). How much have things changed since then? I heard the End got a bunch more shit to do and there's dual wielding and horses now.

if you delete a world I think Minecraft saves a backup in your folders

New biomes, enemies, ores, blocks, etc. The last time underground got a substantial update was 1.8 like 3-5 years ago with granite/diorite/andesite

In the ur mom update lmao

>I play MC on PS4

You cant post here if you are underage

I was using a mod, OTG
when you generate a new world with the same type of generation as your previous one it wipes out the previous one, and after I generated a new one to test shit my old one disappeared. People say the world isn't truly gone but I couldn't find it anywhere

Attached: 1524924324200.png (738x663, 396K)

Have ypu seen how retarded and lackluster the biome generation is in the overworld?
And how utterly useless and unnavigable a fortress is?
I don't trust they will make a good job, that is all.

pretty much yeah

Look at the underwater update, though, they did a lot of cool stuff with that. And look at the ravine and abandoned mineshaft they added in beta 1.8

I'm gonna assume you mean Vinny and reaffirm that his streams of it have been max comfy.

based

I dont have a pc at the moment due to life just deciding to fuck me over, is minecraft on the ps4 or switch worth getting?

mojang will literally never achieve what mods can pull of
knowing them, they'll add more useless mobs, make the cave generation even more boring than it currently is

Attached: 1561157374189.jpg (701x696, 38K)

no, I was watching this guy
I'm not saying pic related makes actually high quality content, just his dumb sense of humor and funny server is a real guilty pleasure for me

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 87K)

World generation was much more distinguished and interesting back when it was first released. The entire world was a massive collection of hills and mountains accentuated by fields of trees. Now it just feels like every world is a fucking plain/flatland with handfuls of rainforests every so often.

Attached: Bedroom.png (1236x888, 45K)

Thoughts on the combat changes in the experimental snapshot?

*exits out of a portal into your room half-naked*

Attached: 182.jpg (932x1200, 78K)

Attached: Symptoms-vomiting.jpg (2550x3300, 1.12M)

>Missing the used
I first played it on PC during early beta days, shit got to the completed builds and my PC at the time would lag out on the lowest settings because of the grass in the plains biomes so I stopped playing for years. Eventually bought it on PS4 then a few months ago I built a high-end PC and started playing MC on PC again.

>half-naked
hurry it up

Attached: Stevebed.png (1472x850, 795K)

1.15 is explicitly not the cave update. That's the only thing we know about 1.15.

Also why 1.13? 1.14 is what made diamonds near worthless outside of jukeboxes and enchanting tables.

Fuck

Attached: gz.png (854x480, 80K)

>1.14 is what made diamonds near worthless
What?

6'0 vs 5'11

why did they never utilize this guy? I would be fun to fight him in a giant castle on the overworld

I love you steve

>Why yes, Thaumcraft 4 is my favorite version, how could you tell?
>Of course I run it with Botania

Attached: 1561137528364.jpg (1024x532, 58K)

World generation would probably fuck up his pathing real bad.

fuck off, anything after 1.7.10 does NOT exist
go jack off with your goddamn phantoms
caving is comfy

Us stevechads need to stick together

Phantoms are not fun whatsoever.

Villagers will spit out every kind of diamond armor and tool at you for a single emerald, and they will give you infinite emeralds if you have a librarian that buys books and sells bookcases.

false, they will give you twenty arrows for 5 emeralds.
reminder that testificates have long noses.
sweden is based,

>mineshafts often overlap themselves
It's cool but poorly implemented. I've also seen mineshafts overlap fortresses and fuck the End Portal.
The implementation needs tweaked.

What?
Trading diamond armor and tools with villagers is usually high up on the trading progression thing.
And what is that about the librarian?

oh no

Attached: 1.png (1834x950, 1.22M)

no one cares about zombies

It's skeletons shooting me off of a bridge into a ravine that keeps me awake at night

>HELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNNNNNNDDDDD WELLLLLCOMEEEEEEEEE TO THE YOGSSSCASSSST
>TODAY WE ARE IN A CAVE
>that's a very nice everything you have there
>DIGGY DIGGY HOLE
>4th wall intensifies

No Jörgen nooooooooo

i see it

Attached: 2.png (1724x938, 265K)

MY CHILDHOOD HERO JUST CALLED ME BIPOLAR

In 1.14 villagers have attitudes with you. Their attitude changes depending on how much you trade, if you kill raiders, if you stop a raid, etc.
Librarians will sell 3 book cases, often, for 1 emerald.
If you break a bookcase you get 3 books. This is 9 books.
If you, yourelf, level up your villager librarian, they can start buying books, and if they like you (They will due to you leveling them up) they buy 1 book for 1 emerald.
So every time they restock you get 6 bookcases, for 18 books, and then you sell 6 books back to them every restock period, for 6 emeralds.

Toolsmiths sell enchanted tools (random enchants) for anywhere from 22 to 1 emerald, but by the time you get them to diamond, they like you, so the price is slashed, down to 1 emerald at times.
The same with armorsmiths and weaponsmiths for armor, and swords/axes respectively.

Then you can also make farms to sell to farmers (Easiest way to start grinding emeralds in my opinion) and you can sell paper to some librarians and cartographers.
If you make an iron farm (which utilizes villagers) you get infinite iron which you can sell back to the smiths.

Diamond tools and armor is absolutely no problem. They also spit out 16 arrows for an emerald, and will buy sticks from you.

Attached: 1538687436285.jpg (768x567, 84K)

>Playing Minecraft at all
You must be at least 18 to post here

I will ELIMINATE the middle class

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

got a chuckle out of me
remember to nametag your animals, friends

Anyone got a copy of that raytraced pack?

carson on his own is pretty based, his friends are peak lame zoomer humor though. carson can also get kinda wack but not as much as his friends. can't wait for my nigga clintstevens to get on that server though.

here you go bro
yiff.party/patreon/4847727

I hate to say it but
what's poppin

>yiff.party/patreon/4847727
Thank you pal!

>been watching them since i was 11
>am 19 now
>still watch and enjoy most of their new and old vids
jesus fuck man, i don't understand myself...

Attached: nervous.jpg (720x720, 44K)

Definitely not perfect but it's definitely more fun and interesting to find that sort of shit rather than just normal caves

>ending to Shadow of Israphel neverever

I'm older than you, I've been watching them for just as long. I still find them entertaining, even as I feel increasingly like watching LP is a bit of a waste of time. At least it's only one channel

youtu.be/ETdlfG3n6F8

Attached: GODDAMMIT.jpg (768x431, 27K)

It feels like Carson needs someone to bounce off on to have his humor do well. I wish more of his friends were funny but I do like a couple of them, especially Traves. I know he's an autistic little retard but it always seems like he's having fun playing games with his friends.

>add mending, which makes sense as an end game item to really let you stop worrying about resources so much and just have fun building while also encouraging putting in the effort to make mob farms for the exp
>but then make it obtainable through fishing which requires no resource investment or really anything at all and you can set up an AFK fishing farm in like 3 minutes and get the perfect fishing pole through fishing alone

Attached: 1448744203021.jpg (640x640, 87K)

what map?, looks comfy

yeah. i know im sounding cynical and old. at the end of the day it's just a bunch of bros playing vidya together having a good time. pardon my negativity.

Even easier, just find a villager without a profession, trap him and put a lectern in front him to turn him into a librarian. If you don't get a mending enchant right away then keep breaking the lectern and placing it until you do, mending is piss easy to get now.

I know what you mean. The videos are nice but it makes me wish that I still knew my friends from High School and we all played Minecraft together.

I haven't played minecraft since the old beta copy, but the rise in popularity and threads makes me want to play it again. Should I get minecraft for switch or for my laptop?

bruuuhhhh

Creeper?

Probably Switch if you care more about performance, laptop if you want to play the latest version with all the new shit.

ssssssssssssssssssss

Attached: C.jpg (768x512, 48K)

>holds right click
heh, nothin personnel creepers

Thank god for cats
These green niggers will never fuck my shit up ever again

Is the switch real slow on updates?

I know Xbox is, so I'd assume all consoles get the updates at a slower pace than the PC.

I just want them to totally rip off Mystcraft. Literally lift the mod, polish it up a bit, and implement it in full.

The End is lackluster so giving players legit, and balanced control over world generation or modification in the end game would open up a whole new world of possibilities.

Mystcraft's age creation and destruction mechanics could open up to a whole new mode of play like Terraria's Hard Mode.

This game would suck so fucking much without mods.

looks like a remake of the anime Made in Abyss

>bigger caves with stalagmites and shiet
>caves are corresponding to the biomes they're in

It could be cool as an alternate game mode or something but I feel like that strays way too far from what Minecraft is. I would like them to just put Biomes O' Plenty directly into the game though, because it's genuinely amazing. This game really needs more biomes and more incentive to explore.

>you will never be a carefree teenager playing Minecraft all night again

How do you deal with getting older Yea Forums

Attached: 1438852960451.png (2400x2400, 225K)

just started getting into Skyfactory 4 after not playing since Tekkit. AE and Simple Networks are so satisfying

Attached: 2019-06-28_21.27.14.png (1366x750, 226K)

You don't.

I fucking hate grass, that shit always cucks me when I'm fighting mobs and I hit the grass instead of them.

there's a mod that fixes that, I dunno if it's updated though

play sevtech ages, or FTB infinity evolved (expert)

>spawn near the jungle temple
>zombie spawner right below the temple
>create 4-level water elevator to the zombie farm and different mine levels
feelsgood

Attached: 4 (2).png (112x108, 20K)

If something like a legitimate world gen control mechanism "strays too far from Minecraft is", then what the fuck is the entire premise of "The End" update with its dragon boss to explicitly bank on Skyrim's popularity? In a game with golems, witches, wyverns, slimes, and squidwards?

An official implementation of Mystcraft's mechanics would help future proof the game for additional content while adding flexibility to creative builds. It's a net win aside from that it would do nothing to address combat or player - npc interactions.

oh god what the fuck

Attached: 3.jpg (480x480, 25K)

How did Lewis transform from a WoW-playing dork into a gin-drinking chad

*ahem*
Shadow of Israphel > Jaffa Factory > SipsCo > Trials of Derpulies/Scobbels > The rest > shit > questpack series

Attached: image0-76.jpg (581x601, 41K)

I doubt that he's really a chad. The pressure of being the public face of his company has gotten him to clean up, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have much of a life outside his job. That bastard records and streams more than anyone else, plus other off-screen responsibilities

OH FUCK OH FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLEASE GOD NO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: p.png (854x480, 84K)

fuckin rekt

These will forever remain the worst enemies in the game. Hell, they might be the worst enemies ever designed.
Nothing will surpass a cowardly sack of shit that seems to always appear in cramped areas and have pin-point accuracy. Even when the sun comes up, they'll just hide under a tree like the little undead bitches they are. Fuck skeletons.

Attached: Skeleton.png (574x1024, 66K)

Then Felix forces them to breed with eachother.

They are the only reason why I refuse to play hard mode. Pin-point accuracy and rapid fire arrows knock you back faster than you can close in on him. Once he gets a clear line of sight you are utterly fucked.

>not killing skelies with your overenchanted bow

>what is a shield
>what is a bow

All I got is a fucking stick and a couple dirt blocks.

Nigga just sleep through the night, it's not that hard to find three sheep in 10 minutes

>not playing on perma-night

Attached: oBh9F60.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

I can't do it I just can't. This game is too hard for me.

how do you get a lot of diamond

dig through the earth and search near and far

Then play on peaceful, what is your problem? Are you stupid?

Attached: 15203641178080.png (720x720, 423K)

I am retarted

Build a boat and look for shipwrecks

that loot belongs to the crew, even in death. take it and you will be haunted by their vengeful spirits.

FUck eem lmao

Attached: 1560672738606.png (666x636, 829K)

I just killed a villager on accident and now my 6 trillion iron golems are all pissed, do they ever stop caring or what

you have to trade with the villagers to get the reputation back up

mystcraft server when?

I like the one that sounds kind of like Costanza but yeah overall I agree

ok but how do I do that when there's a death squad after me in the village now

mine your way beneath the village and dig a hole right out from under the villager's feet so you may trade together in peace.

If on a version before shipwrecks and in vanilla, dig deep or find a deep cave network and look close to bedrock. If above then search for shipwrecks, pyramids also tend to have some as do jungle temples and other structures.
If on PC and with mods then scramble and make a quarry or any other sort of auto-digging device that will strip the earth for you while you worry with other shit.

>Never played Minecraft
Is it worth it?

Yes. It's even more worth it with friends.

>playing anything after 1.6.4
Yikes

It's nice to boot up when you're bored and have a library full of games you haven't played but don't want to commit to. It's also great with friends.

Then why are you in a Minecraft thread

Not really, just wait for Hytale to replace it.
youtube.com/watch?v=o77MzDQT1cg

GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP, FAGGOT

Seed?

I swear every other skele has an enchanted bow in hard mode

Attached: 111769890+_8f02e2f1e754b9002e9266e5cf706461.jpg (359x305, 121K)

>tfw cave spider

He's a pedophile.

fuck now i want to play minecraft again
but i need to find some people to play with on a small comfy serb cuz singleplayer gets kinda lonely

>tfw silverfish

what server are you playing on Yea Forums? its pretty boring alone

>tfw you blindly step off a mountain, seemingly remiss regarding whether or not the body of water below you is at least 2 blocks deep.

Attached: Frog.jpg (1023x768, 186K)

Whats different between the different versions of minecraft?

Which is best?

1.15 will be combat update 2.0
Is your opinion based on beta 1.8? Current generation is pretty good.

One had /our guy/ Notch in the dev team
The other had micro$oft

thats not a skeleton though
fuck those aimboting niggers

Based

Attached: 「Raised On Rock」.png (734x690, 876K)

Cosider yourself in luck, this is fixed in new version.
If you are planning to play with other people, especialy friens.

Bump?

I have a 1.14.3 vanilla serb running if anyone's interested. "Fresh" map as of the beginning of this month, servers been up since Sept.

can someone make a webm or a gif of him kissing me like this

Just join oldshoes'

Attached: mbp.png (1280x720, 402K)

Yes.
You can get an account on ebay for $3.50. Got one for my girlfriend and its basically mandatory that we play at least an hour together on a LAN server whenever we see one another

I want to install minecraft for my sisters

What's the overall best version to play?

latest Java edition probably, unless you want mods then I guess 1.12.2 is the best one I think

Yeah if you've got time to spend with no idea what to do with it just play Minecraft and you'll just fall into this autonomous like state where you just build really cool shit while mining for things

But zombies and lava lakes can both be on the surface as well

I can never decide what I want to make or where I want to make it. I always end up starting a new world, playing until I fill up my inventory, then deleting it and starting another new one. You have to be some kind of genius architect to be able to plan out what the hell you want to do in this game.

Gotta let it unfold naturally. These things can't be planned. Just gotta let it happen.

First make a flat slate
Then build an outline of the foundation
And then start building.

The first spot that makes you stop to just view and observe the landscape
thats your home.

I guess that is my problem. I'll try just placing blocks and see what happens. I also have the bad habit of thinking way too large scale.

youtube.com/watch?v=LVB9n5FbPKI

Grian is great because he doesn't do 1:1 tutorials, he teaches techniques, styles, and tricks.

Underground update
Follow the gospel of toy cat

Attached: 1D2B6D2C-C71D-4D60-8152-E7AF6433AF12.png (1136x1136, 2.2M)

>xiphos and the fucking jaffa cakes episode
Never ever again gents, you only get one childhood, and you spend it watching Gmod YTPs and minor e-celebs or you don't spend it at all

Awww man

HOLY SHIT DUDE THATS THE RAREST STRUCTURE IN GAME

Feed?

*munch munch munch munch munch* *burp*

Attached: MCCookedFish.png (200x200, 10K)