Had to get this for my mans

had to get this for my mans.

rip etika

joyconboyz

Attached: F162D5BA-E2DF-4662-B335-ED8413A9B908.jpg (720x1280, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PoCLtmMb_3I
youtube.com/watch?v=6eRBpB3GYYU
youtube.com/watch?v=8AeAzL8p2_I
youtube.com/watch?v=xux2evLSATE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why is it bloody

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that's not you and pulled the picture off the internet. But that doesn't really make it nay better because someone still got that. "Joycon Boyz" sounds like a gay improv troupe.

i'm a dumbass ignore me

Attached: brian-griffin-tattoo.jpg (644x965, 72K)

Not to be mean but, you sat in front of a computer and watched a man sit in front of a computer and were entertained by it, and so you marked yourself for life to commemorate it...

my nigga.

Attached: cover2.jpg (800x450, 133K)

Do Americans really cover themselves under an oxygen tent to increase their sexual prowess.

>Not to be mean
Why not be straight up about it and be mean instead of being a passive aggressive bitch, pussy ass nigga.

>that crooked B

Attached: 20190624_140820.jpg (3264x2448, 2.29M)

>Oxygen tent
You mean earth

Well, to be considerate of the feelings of others.

God you sound like such a fucking pussy lmfao.

Please explain, no one said that to me before.

Hmm, are you bisexual?

Absolutely not! The very mention of alternative sexuality is an afront to my character.

Dont listen to him, you did the right thing

job never ever

>lmao variant
American retard.

I suppose you are kind of cute actually. I want to bully you.

Attached: chikaaa.jpg (771x901, 110K)

eat shit you limp wristed faggot

Whats wrong with being respectful instead of literally seething at every little thing?

I hope that guys in prison and that was done with a pen cartridge and cigarette ashes. Because if he paid for that? Ooooh boy. Yikes.

At least Etika actually is dead.

I have a mile thick anti-bad vibes shield deployed, do your worst.

That faggot was being passive aggressive and I called him out for it. I hate beta skinnyfat white basedboys. They're so gay.

No I refuse to ignore you. I will follow you around for the rest of the day.

tattoo thread?

Attached: 1557452156825.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

>not having a period after each word

Absolutely trash, bonehead tier

There's a difference between seething and just saying shit how it is. I hate faggots who walk on eggshells just because someone might feel sad you told them how you feel.

How exactly is it considerate of others to be a condescending coy bitch rather than blunt?

Niggers aren't human.
Etika isn't video games.

Two unrelated truths.

That's what you think

It’s because of the group “LMFAO” retard. You know the Party Rock in the House guys? Stupid ass.

I'm sorry you mistake treading lightly so as not to step on someone's feet for condescension.

Based

Attached: beta.jpg (323x412, 30K)

Thanks but I'm not into collecting photos of grocery shoppers.

Is that what I always see guys here calling a “Chad”? How can I ever compete with that. Maybe I should get some tats.

Why are you like this?

because you respond to bait

THIS IS A FUCKING POST TO SOME DEAD NIGGER IN NEW YORK NAMED ETIKA

NOW I'M TIRED OF THIS DEAD NIGGER POPPING UP IN MY FUCKING Yea Forums CATALOG WHEN I'M LOOKING FOR A FUCKING VIDYA THREAD

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF THE REPLIES FROM YOU ETIKA FANS THAT FEEL SORRY FOR THIS ROTTEN FUCK

YOU DEAD FUCKING DISGUSTING
SMASH PLAYING
NINTENDO FELLATING
MELTDOWN HAVING
SUICIDE NOTING
BRIDGE JUMPING
CORPSE BLOATING
MOTHERFUCKER

I KNOW THERE'S GONNA BE A LOT OF ""PEOPLE"" OUT THERE CALLING ME A BULLY
WELL GUESS WHAT
I'M NOT

I JUST DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR DEAD NIGGERS
ESPECIALLY DUMB NIGS THAT SIT THERE ALL DAY GIGGLING INTO A WEBCAM AND MAKING MONEY FOR DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHILE A BUNCH OF SORRY FUCKS LIKE YOURSELVES PLAY INTO IT

YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT THE FUCK I'M SAYING?
THEN FUCK YOU

Attached: LTG.png (559x480, 470K)

the us should be nuked

It's not bait I don't think. I think he is genuinely this fucking lame.

Because that guys obviously a real heavy hitter.

i love this

Everything is bait user. It’s trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls. It’s bait all the way down.

You say this on an imageboard where people have been posting the same bait and responding to the same bait for years now. Come on man.

so this is bait

the reaction vids are gold
youtube.com/watch?v=PoCLtmMb_3I
youtube.com/watch?v=6eRBpB3GYYU
youtube.com/watch?v=8AeAzL8p2_I

Attached: 1554183563289.jpg (246x205, 10K)

JoyconMEN

Now you got it ;)

fucking BASED

>vegans

I'm not the guy you are responding to, and you're probably not the guy in the picture. That's a gay fucking tattoo somebody got for a nigger they didn't even have an actual fucking relationship with, though.

Attached: 1441541443848.png (162x244, 87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xux2evLSATE

LTG actually looked up to etika, first time ive ever seen him so humble when he was talking about him

>getting a tattoo of something that'll be outdated or irrelevant in less than 6 months
Y I K E S

The fact we'll never see him overreacting to smash bros/vidya again is extremely unsettling.
It feels so much different than when a celebrity/public figure dies. He was just a normal dude like us.

Attached: 1560031124017.png (602x452, 390K)