Under Dante's "wacky wahoo pizza man" routine lies a deep-rooted case of depression and self-loathing

Under Dante's "wacky wahoo pizza man" routine lies a deep-rooted case of depression and self-loathing.
What a sad and pathetic individual.

Attached: Not a gay cowboy.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

t. mundus

I guess he needs to unironically have sex

Having your original creative vision for the character tossed aside for a new team that doesn't know where to take him will do that to you. DMC is Nero's series now.

>Having your original creative vision for the character tossed aside for a new team that doesn't know where to take him
That has been Dante's characterization since day 1, and remained consistent throughout the entire series.

?
He was just some boring chump in 1.

>consistent
orly, why does he get replies like this then Unless you think prequels are day 1, no way you're that retarded though

Because at that time his facade was to act like a chump.

>itsuno got input from krillin when he was working on the series
>tossed aside
hmm

Reuben Langdon as Dante was the worst thing to happen to the character.

Attached: 1558476655591.png (380x380, 270K)

>2 DMC threads up at once
This is a bad move.

I'm sure you have your own fanfiction for why Dante acts the way he does in DMC2 as well.

Everybody knows that it's because he thinks Vergil is dead.

I don't care about your wrong opinion.

Oh yeah, because it was so obvious how torn up he was when he was playing with his new Sparda sword he obtained through Nelo's second half of the amulet.

>opinions
>wrong
Geewillikers. Go back to your fotm circlejerk of safety.

It's all part of his act. You know what isn't though? His clearly traumatic flashback to the day they received those amulets.

He should just have sex

Kamiya can't even keep his story straight either, in the 1 novel he has Dante meeting Vergil already, before DMC even started. The game has Vergil dead with his mother and Dante meeting him for the first time.

1Dante, 2Dante, 3-5 and the Anime one are all different iterations seperate from one another. Have fun with your mental gymnastics to convert them all into a singular whole.

He's def railing that mommy clone.

Please no.

But he has. Claire and the lady clone from the novel.

>1Dante, 2Dante, 3-5 and the Anime one are all different iterations seperate from one another.
Explain how.
And you shouldn't even count 2 because that's just a mess.

Prove it, nerd.

>are all different iterations seperate from one another
Didn't look like that to me. I think you're just being a contrarian for the sake of it.

God damn, imagine hating yourself this much. Treat yourself to something nice user, for your sake. Unpolite sage.

Attached: 1424148319687.jpg (636x636, 77K)

shut up nerd. Didn't look like that because you just button mashed your way through the series this year.

With me

1, 2 and Anime are way more reserved and lax, some might say depressed because they're not the wacky deadpool incarnations we know today. They're still stylish, just not in such a farcical and ridiculous manner Reuben brought to the table.

Attached: devil_may_cry_383_1280.jpg (1280x1024, 322K)

If Reuben ever quits, Clancy Brown should take up the mantle.

>remained consistent
Kek
DMC4 and DMC5 Dante are literally the only versions of him that are the same person.

>dante acts different because I say so
>still doesn't list ways in which he acts differently
Even in Viewtiful Joe, Dante acts way more like Itsuno's variations than 1 Dante.

Hard pass on the essay dipshit, you're clearly fucking clueless. VJ is a TV world where qualities are amped to 11.

I've never played DMC before. Should I get the original trilogy on the PS4 or PC?

what's up with the filename?

Attached: 63339532_p0.jpg (890x630, 149K)

>Hard pass on the essay dipshit,
No where did I say I wanted to read your essay, 2 or 3 basic sentences are fine.

>VJ is a TV world where qualities are amped to 11.
>it doesn't count excuse

Naw he was great in 3.

PC

>Dante
>Pathetic

Attached: Not How It Works.png (500x500, 159K)

>can't back up his claims
Poor Krillin fag

Do you think Dante is friends with Sneed?