Even the normies are catching on

Even the normies are catching on.

Attached: MfIUcp2.jpg (1920x1920, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Tie-a-Hangman's-Noose
giantbomb.com/bald-space-marine/3015-3504/
reddit.com/user/sammytrans95/
gamepedia.cursecdn.com/projectbluestreak_gamepedia/1/15/Toska9_cutout.png
gamepedia.cursecdn.com/projectbluestreak_gamepedia/1/11/Bomchelle_cutout.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I knew the chick on the bottom looked familiar

Attached: hmmmmmmmm.jpg (600x568, 31K)

holy shit

Attached: 1542689476691.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Context? Is it the terrible facial features?

Attached: 1447383058401.jpg (536x536, 25K)

how does that nig keep getting work? baffling.

>WAHHH MUH VIRTUAL NPC GIRL DOESN'T MEET MY BEAURY STANDARDS

grow the fuck up

>inb4 predictable tranny/dilate response

Attached: IMG_5973.jpg (1113x1200, 220K)

>one is in alpha
>thinking its a fair comparison because of that

I see the redditor CDPR shills are about again

Attached: 1559837892997.jpg (720x960, 129K)

have sex

Oh fuck

Attached: 1560193649564.jpg (567x443, 189K)

> t. bioleninist

Based tranny have sex

Attached: 1559115580627.png (1356x934, 71K)

lel

Top looks like shit too. Whats your point?

Dude no one is catching on lol. It's only going to get worse.

Have sex.

Attached: 1559819739327.png (1546x657, 81K)

dilate tranny

I'm pretty sure this is the same black lady from all the other black-lady games. I feel like this is an actress I never heard of before.

Attached: 1409563057596.png (357x408, 194K)

I guess the arm has a black son like Di Blasio.

Attached: Iamthearm.jpg (350x262, 21K)

>Still falling for the Pre-Alpha meme

Attached: 1557796118961.png (904x401, 646K)

SHREK'D

fuck off spic tranny

samefag

dilate

It literally is, her name is Debra Wilson and she played the black woman with the agro in New Colossus at least.

Commit suicide

Attached: 156965876654.png (600x580, 397K)

Attached: meanwhile in reality.png (500x354, 81K)

normally I agree with this, but she's not just ugly, she looks alien too. I don't mind (and usually prefer) "interesting"-looking characters over bullshit that looks like it just walked out of an anime, but only in so far as they're distinctive and look human

Attached: but its a beta.jpg (1196x664, 165K)

>comment says the game is in alpha
>le pre alpha meme xdddd

Literally WHAT is reading

Attached: a53.jpg (500x333, 33K)

>Top looks like shit too.

Attached: thats-where-youre-wrong-kiddo.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Better or worse?

Attached: ObdW9hV.jpg (3000x1809, 1.04M)

EA had a year or two where it looked like they might've turned themselves around, but then they flushed everything down the toilet and went balls-deep into FIFA microtransactions and LGBTioware while liquidating the dev studios who showed promise and made some legit games.

lmao

please dilate and have straight sex

>MY BEAURY STANDARDS
What are your beauty standards? fat trans women rolling around with lumps of cellulite flapping?
there's no such thing as a beauty standard, your brain is biologically hardwired to translate what looks attractive and what doesn't, this is evolutionary. Any other "beauty standard" is some brainwashing you do on twitter that you deep down don't even believe in. Dilate and seethe and go back to resetgender.

Well i was going to live a life of straight heteronormativity but THIS MASTERPIECE has really changed my perspective on life.

better

Blame the improper use of motion capture, voice actors are voice actors and not live actors for a reason

Attached: 1378914103896.png (308x308, 128K)

Alpha means release candidate these days user.

Okay, amazing, better

too late.

Much better.

Attached: that face.png (1558x773, 494K)

betterer

Yes theres NO WAY a game dev would label the game with buzzwords to adjust the perception of their game to the public.

>those muscles
very better

This is a video game moron, you know something you play for gameplay. I don't get your peoples obsession over virtual women that dont exist, like have sex with real people and play games for gameplay. What's so hard about that?

>EA shills right now be like

Attached: wojak face crying 375.jpg (700x700, 68K)

look at all these fellas that are homoerotic and really turned on by men

Strawman

She was pretty funny when she was one of the regulars on MadTV. I'm pretty sure she was one of the longest recurring people on that show.

t. weak little soi boy

it might be predictable, but it's probably not untrue unless you're an actual roastie

Attached: shebangs.jpg (153x260, 24K)

Attached: urfacebro.png (300x200, 9K)

Video games are a visual medium that become better when they look good. Dont @ me

>wahhh muh roastie

even Chads dont give a fuck about virtual women's appearance, they just play the game for fun

did they fug?

Reducto Ad Absurdum. I play games for the gameplay, I read books for the narrative, I go to the museum to see the art and crafts of the past, I don't do those things to see ugly people. Video games are an entertainment medium in addition to being an artistic one. I don't really care for the niggress in EA's game, nor do I even play EA shit. But I do appreciate if video games stuck to the general entertainment rule of presenting palatable background to the gameplay, not a repulsive, ugly niggress that's only there for political virtue signalling. Art is supposed to be captivating and interesting, maybe not necessarily beautiful but it should be unique or open to interpretation. Ugly niggers and fat people that I see lumbering around the streets eating shit being forced into this game doesn't achieve neither gameplay nor improve the game's art and creative direction.

Also, what made me pull your bait out of your asshole is the "beauty standards" words, if you think people have beauty standards and are socially engineering themselves into liking what they evoluted to like, then you need to 40% yourself immediately, tranny. Not in a million years you'll change beauty standards to accommodate skirt-wearing men with detectable stubble and make-up.

Attached: 1560856201801.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

Attached: corky-fb.jpg (656x343, 24K)

>When the first post is, without a doubt, the best post

Attached: 1520810367092s.jpg (223x225, 5K)

I hope you get paralyzed from the neck down just so you cant make shitposts like this anymore

those fucking noses

Your preferences are showing user

ok t.homo faggot

kek

tranny dilate

much better

You sound like the cuckolds who argue they insert as the chad when it's clearly not the case.

Its different actresses

So every old game is bad, ok

A lot of words for a nothing argument, your argument is MUH ART IS SUPPOSED TO BE INTERESTING. Art can be ugly moron and so can people, games arent even art

Mad incel, not an argument

Middle is best

Chad here, actually you're the one we don't give a fuck about

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x1000, 64K)

God, Yennefer is such a top tier waifu

Chads don't care about videogames, but they do care about the appearance of women fictional or otherwise.

(You)
Keep bitching about "beauty standards" in resetgender.

Attached: 0ebd70812b345a73c4d2e62140b232d4.jpg (564x645, 43K)

Attached: 1553048.png (500x500, 316K)

Attached: 1461970615490.jpg (500x332, 12K)

Ok then show a chad who cares about this "issue", I'll wait
Post a selfie with timestamps and I'll take back what I said
Prove it

wtf i'm trans now

>chad here

t. beta manlet

Not an argument kiddo, maybe lose your virginity so you won't be obsessed with your body pillow anymore

not an argument, you women hating ugly incel.
dilate your wound and don't forget to fish out the pubic hairs that slide in and get stuck inside the crevices of your wound before they fester up with puss.

Attached: 1554299876616.jpg (1199x674, 58K)

it's different from the nig in wolfenstein? black relations run deep I guess

PS4 launch was horrible. It was just slightly less horrible than Xbone.

>a Yea Forumsirgin telling us what chads think
besides being a appeal to authority, you're fucking retarded if you think that these devs insert disgustingly ugly women modeled by diversity hires without wanting to shoehorn SJW politics into their game

literally go back to ResetEra, I know your mods recently got busted with CP but you won't find too many like-minded people here you faggot

She is. The BLACKED yenn animations make me shoot buckets.

See

>toned tummy

Attached: I'm getting turned on.png (1358x766, 2.44M)

See

Attached: 1560994624877.webm (480x480, 320K)

Would you prefer to play a game out of cardboard and tissue paper or one with hand crafted wooden pieces and metal engraved playing fields? It's the same game, but the hand crafted artistic board makes the game more inviting or interesting.
Why do you think people paint minis or 3d print scenery for their d&d games?

>I know your mods recently got busted with CP but you won't find too many like-minded people here you faggot
Lol you fags post real children and say OMG CUNNY, yeah you are the same as your boogeyman

I'm more of a triss man. Yen was such a stuck up bitch, felt good to hate fuck her but always going home to triss

Imagine being a black chick, setting down to play Star Wars game and the only main black female looks like a gross alien. Any normal person won't want anything to do with her regardless of gender.

Why does there need to be a black person at all in your example? Cant people relate to characters based on their struggles or life experiences. Can people really only relate on skin color?

This gay ass thread has been Hijacked

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵇʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᴮᵃnʲᵒ ᴷᵃᶻᵒᵒᶦᵉ ᴳᵃnᵍ

Attached: Yum - 9.png (556x800, 347K)

Attached: Egg.png (564x800, 514K)

Attached: 1458679364465.png (600x400, 261K)

dude that was my immediate thought too

is this a reference to that black tranny in shrek?

Wow.

Attached: wowtoko.jpg (187x105, 19K)

HAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: Loud Gundam laughing.gif (500x361, 683K)

Attached: 1519776995618.png (349x409, 250K)

wasn't this confirmed fake a while back?

Waaah I'm a nigggurrrrrr,

Grow up faggot.

based cdpr

It keeps happening

Attached: shrek effect.jpg (1141x550, 100K)

Attached: BK - 2.png (690x800, 759K)

why is it so fucking hard to make an attractive african female? jesus

there I got you now, I can literally SMELL the newfaggotry oozing from your post, ResetFaggot

>Yea Forums in it's entirety is cunnyposting pedophiles so it's literally the same as TrannyEra
see the difference between you and me is: firstly, I insulted you as well as well, but at least I adressed your argument before and it wasn't a ad hominem

Attached: succ.jpg (670x670, 32K)

>handcrafted vs facescan
Face scanning was a mistake. DMC looks like shit, resident evil looks like shit, most western games look like shit that face scan.

are you the artist?

Attached: Leon cruise.jpg (709x538, 64K)

>>Yea Forums in it's entirety is cunnyposting pedophiles so it's literally the same as TrannyEra
Irony is lost on you as now you think the entirely of trannyera is pedos

That's a fucking chick?

I'm trying to appeal to their race minded sensibilities.

He's not wrong and he caught you defending your shithole.

you're again either misunderstanding or misrepresenting what I'm saying and you even fucked up the greentext

imagine having had to migrate to Yea Forums from either ResetEra or NeoGAF

LMAOing @ Ur Life

Attached: rayman roaring laughter.jpg (560x560, 375K)

Nice back-pedaling mate, you're honestly pathetic.

Wait, so you ARE from resetera?! Get the fuuuuuuck outtta here you fucking tranny.

Attached: 1504346849623.png (990x682, 308K)

god damn it

Attached: 1550054189589.png (500x498, 288K)

Now THIS is epic

I agree senpai. Although face scan can be good sometimes. Like pic related. Or in MGS4. They still do touch-ups to the textures however. And the animations aren't fully 1:1 face mocapped because the mocap actor isn't the same as the face model.
Full face mocap can also be good. However it's extremely rare and I'd say only Detroit Become Human pulled it off. QD is a moviegame developer and their previous two were uncanny valley so they had their time to learn this stuff.

However most of the time it's shit and very lazy like you said. Like DMC5, MGSV, MK11 etc.

Attached: 1521361090773.jpg (1781x891, 460K)

lmao, you can't grow into accepting fugly garbage. That shit is due to brainwashing. You are brainwashed.

N-NO I DONT WANT NORMIES TO CATCH ON TO ANYTHING
THEN I WON'T BE SPECIAL AND WOKE

>OMG ALL TRANNYERA PEOPLE ARE PEDOS UNLIKE US!!!!
>actually no there are pedos here
>OMG YOURE MISUNDERSTANDING MEEEEEEEEE, I LOST THE ARGUMENT SO LET ME SPAM TRANNY NOW SO I GET THE LAST WORD IN

Nice argument

It's funny you linked Yakuza, because all women in that game look like utter fucking shit.
>in before some ugly greasy gook pic that is supposed to change my mind
Teenager Haruka was the only decent one, and that was no more in the last entry.

You're defending that nasty cesspit, you should just die period.

This is the equivalent of saying "Not all muslims are crazy violence supporting jihadists"

Everyone knows faggot. It's just that the sheer number of the ones that are combined with the number who either vocally defend their actions or simply stand by and let them carry on without a word of objection is so huge that it doesn't really matter that it isn't all of them.

ResetEra is a pedophile haven full of pedophiles and pedophile apologists, while the rest of the users are completely aware of what's happening but just look the other way. That makes them all degenerate sick fucks who should be lined up against the wall.

You can grow up to see virtual women aren't real and the way the look doesn't matter, I have seen no one IRL ever, I mean EVER, cry about virtual women looks

>OMG YOURE MISUNDERSTANDING MEEEEEEEEE, I LOST THE ARGUMENT SO LET ME SPAM TRANNY NOW SO I GET THE LAST WORD IN

hey hey now, I didn't call you a tranny, trannies typically don't adress others with fag so you're probably just a argumentative cuck

and yes, so far you haven't actually adressed a single argument of mine shitposter-kun

take your meds rofl

Attached: 1560796220588.gif (390x271, 2M)

What a trash opinion. If I'm gonna buy something, I want QUALITY.
Get it? Q U A L I T Y

Attached: 44259790_10212076969344408_1828729849808683008_n.jpg (633x758, 53K)

>when you make a 3D model of your friend and realize they're a muppet

Attached: evil.jpg (648x346, 30K)

So prove it, show me 10000 members there that defend it. I'll wait

I've never seen anyone either flip shit about wanting them to look ugly.
What's your point? are you telling me you go around sperging IRL to random people about how much you fawn over ugly niggers in video games and how there's people who don't like it?

>tfw you've rotted your brain with HRT

Seeing how weebs here buy shit games like Sekura Kegura or some shitty gacha phone game, you obviously don't care for quality

Well you can't expect the same hand crafted quality across the board. Especially for one off NPCs.
I think plenty of them are cute though. The less wrinkles, pores and details the cuter. It's how real life makeup works.

>ugly greasy gook
Maybe you just don't have the fever senpai?

Attached: 180348z3zvdgzdzp3l6ix3.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

>are you telling me you go around sperging IRL to random people about how much you fawn over ugly niggers in video games
No I just talk about gameplay, story, themes

Something you won't understand

>how dare you have standards and higher tastes! >you must prefer mediocrity and lack of aesthetics, life is meant to be ugly, like me!!!

Attached: 1492450466562.png (960x720, 927K)

First Mass Effect now this? EA is Shrek's biggest fan.

Attached: 1536510749470_0.png (360x360, 140K)

>it being in alpha changes the appearance of the bottom character so drastically

Are you too braindead to not see the irony here?
You're crossing a huge mile on the other side of the road that you claim to not be in. Does HRT slowly kill off your brain or something?

I'm so fucking horny and lonely that I'd probably fuck the living shit out of Yea Forums-chan.

send help

Attached: whatpart2.jpg (402x346, 17K)

Here you go, anons.

Attached: shrektical_skeptical_shekels.jpg (1031x531, 77K)

>brisket is simmered, and not smoked
this image is for faggots and yankees

Attached: 1553979004638.jpg (183x183, 14K)

>fact denial
>posts trans positive images
You're that special kind of stupid, aren't you?

You are trying really hard playing the guessing game now since you have no good way of defending your shit taste. You're right about lots of weeb games not being very good, I'll give you that.

based

Copy that

No. it was 100% real you mongo

You need to go away and never come back.

Attached: 1493435169567.jpg (1293x1880, 563K)

She was a good VA, you probably played a lot of games with her before vidya devs fell for the face scan meme. Now her roles are shit.

Attached: copy_that.jpg (585x595, 133K)

Weebs dont have high standards by looking at the gacha shit they play
Not an argument
Weeb that plays gacha shit saying others have shit taste lol

Hey, we like beautiful things. Just because you don't doesn't mean that we should be deprived of them. Take your own advice: if you are repulsed by beauty, then don't look at it. Go look in the mirror.

What is with companies giving blacks huge bulging eyes? How is that ok? I didn't even know that was a nigger feature

most based and underrated post ITT

Attached: wfga.png (880x697, 931K)

>I have CP in my harddrive: the post

You all may not be pedos, but you are in support of reinforcing stereotypes, separatism, body mutilation, abnormal sexuality, nymphomania, body-centrism, violence, and societal disintegration. In other words, you're a disease.

>have sex with real people
I'm not going to start cheating on my waifu

>play games for gameplay. What's so hard about that?
While I like games with good gameplay, I can't accept your opinions on virtual women . Your worldviews are trash

So you are a faggot? I knew it. You’re not attracted to improvement upon the female form, so you must be.

god you really are mad your shithole of a forum got busted with having staff who are complicit with CP

based

christ why are you still trying? Back to your CP forums

>you aren't obsessed with fictional characters, you must hate beauty!!!
Back to fucking your body pillow
Why would you tell me you have that weeb
>your worldviews are trash
Coming from a guy admitting to not having sex with real people cause he loves a fictional character so much
Right cause CP has never been on Yea Forums right

Tell me all the positive values you find on here, I need a good laugh

>Coming from a guy admitting to not having sex with real people cause he loves a fictional character so much

I've had plenty of sex. I'm here to just trash your worldview on video game "beauty", and everyone else that thinks like you do.

not him but I won't tell you about the positive ones, I'll definitely tell you the negative ones are contained in a confined space where most of the users aren't even Yea Forums's core userbase and are mostly reddit immigrants.
Please please PLEASE take your own advice and have sex, this level of virgin bitterness can't be good for you.

Someone post on EA Twitter.

Why do you keep responding like a bot?

Attached: Sheen.jpg (332x363, 20K)

Their non-standard is still higher than what the west is supplying so that's saying much.

Attached: 6568b9d6d780113f336401a2c65082df.jpg (500x440, 33K)

Based

Attached: 12394671936204234069.jpg (411x389, 16K)

>resetgender trannies caught with CP, how do you deal with that?
>"t-there's CP also on some other degenerate shithole of the internet"
10 year old toddler amerimutt cope mentality.
You're a walking proof of the NPC meme. What does it feel like to be an NPC?

cuck nigger sneed

>I've had plenty of sex
Fucking your body pillow isnt sex
>I'll definitely tell you the negative ones are contained in a confined space
Good joke, people advocate for genocide, racism, anti-semitism, violence
Incorrect, anything is better then gacha shit

Uncanny...

>some caught with CP
>OMG THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, THEY ARE A HIVEMIND
10 year old toddler amerimutt cope mentality.

Imagine being this mad that men would rather look at pretty women than your ugly mug.

Attached: 1371262841777.jpg (358x249, 27K)

fuck off faggot, yes Yea Forums used to be known for it's loliposting, but 4channers never really got off on trying to be morally superior and take pride in this imageboard being a gigantic crazy fucking shithole, and even if that were an argument, CP has been banned and cleaned up for years now and it's been a permaban for more than a decade, even just cunny- and loliposting at this point also gets insulted unless it's in a dedicated thread for it at /d/ or some shit at this point and the mods here, even though they're fucking faggots, there's never been a gigantic CP scandal with them, nor has there been a scandal with either moot or hiroyuki sexually harassing anybody

while NeoGAF and ResetEra on the other hand will ban you for the most retarded shit in a gigantic attempt to make themselves look morally superior, and then those same mods who ban you for "homophobia", "transphobia", "extreme mansplaining" turn out to be disgusting fucking pedophiles and sexual predators and the NeoGAF admin gets caught harassing women

literally do us a favor and put yourself out of our misery, here's a guide on how to fucking end that miserable piece of shit you call your life:
wikihow.com/Tie-a-Hangman's-Noose

Attached: KILLYOURSELF.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

>Good joke, people advocate for genocide, racism, anti-semitism, violence
those are all attributes of resetgender.

Your worldview is retarded. That black chick in op is ugly as fuck and you are defending it. You are fucked in the head. It should be a good looking person, not some ugly mug.

shave your 5 o'clock shadow titless tranny

THAT'S A CHICK!?

how will he ever recover?

wait a minute, is this just a coincidence?
it seems that we are in a simulated reality and this was a way to save data processing

That's a girl?

Wait, why can't games have ugly people? I'm not him, I'm just curious why you think no games should ever have weird or ugly looking people in them. That doesn't even make sense to me.

Attached: 1543673041382.png (754x554, 290K)

>and loliposting at this point also gets insulted unless it's in a dedicated thread for it at /d/
Wait, since when has loli been allowed on /d/?

>but 4channers never really got off on trying to be morally superior
Yet you are crying about others morality, nice try retard
Yeah I'm sure your values are open borders, love and peace for all

It's just common sense to have attractive people in entertainment, especially in video games. Video games are fantasy, and fantasy never makes sense when trying to compare it to reality. Anyone that actually supports ugly characters in video games, are just supporting support bad character design.

I love S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and it's full of ugly, lumpy dudes. I would like the game less if everyone was a handsome Ken doll chad. You actually have no idea what you're saying.

Attached: 225px-Ceres_-_RC3_-_Haulani_Crater_(22381131691).jpg (225x225, 9K)

They aren't that ugly at all dude. That girl in the op though, she looks like the crypt keeper trying to be a human.

Attached: tales-from-the-crypt-crypt-keeper-1.jpg (649x360, 120K)

Literally same poster
unfunny forced reddit screencap

>They aren't that ugly at all dude.
Yes they are

Was going to make a joke that CD projekt is going to turn into the bottom soon enough.
I really wish this wasn't real.

Attached: Mai[1].png (973x1297, 769K)

>alpha
>the "I was just pretending to be retarded" of game development

You're missing my point on purpose. If I played a Fallout game, and everyone was pretty, I'd be pissed. You need ugly depictions of people in video games and it's not wrong to use ugly or unattractive people however you want if you're making a game. Sure, not everyone is going to like it, but I think you're just revealing a lack of depth on your part insisting everything should be a soap opera or something. That's weird as fuck, dude.

middle is better than right. The muscles are enough details as is.

>I like how bad stalker is

no you just look past the flaws. You sound like someone with Stockholm syndrome.

> if everyone was a handsome Ken doll chad
Why does everyone use this strawman.
>its either ugly as shit or literal anime girls, no middle ground

you just have exceedingly low standards.

You just have a porn addiction from lack of sex and interaction from relationships

Holy shit, didn't know Mace Windu was still alive!

Attached: a59.jpg (323x326, 14K)

But I'm defending artistic freedom to make everyone as attractive or as ugly as they want and then allow me to choose the games I like. I'm not the one saying that ugly people literally don't belong in the medium.

Embrace the modern times

Attached: 1561762221241.jpg (460x298, 32K)

Legit why is it always zeke in the most random shit

Attached: zeke_zombies_ate_my_neighbors_by_fellowroot-d80fuos.jpg (298x200, 9K)

Someone with just porn addiction and lack of sex has better standards than you. You're that pathetic.

Nice attempt at deflecting. You act like this response abnegates the post you replied to. What's better is that you imply agreement with the charges because instead of denial, you tried to deflect. Marvelous, indeed.

I fixed the last one for you user

Attached: hope you like it.jpg (3000x1809, 1.53M)

WEW

Attached: 1555523529244.jpg (480x480, 16K)

>But I'm defending artistic freedom to make everyone as attractive or as ugly as they want

No you're defending bad artists that hide behind "art styles". You're also mistaking ugly with purposefully flawed. You can make something look flawed but also beautiful.

>I'm not the one saying that ugly people literally don't belong in the medium.
Unappealing designs don't belong.

This fucking board is a parody of itself

No one is against ugly.
They just hate amateur art.

Attached: eb63aa50f62a5c7ffee3370ddbab40cb[2].jpg (700x1000, 100K)

Christ that got me.

Attached: Laugh-Meme-04.jpg (340x340, 22K)

Attached: 1560002819374.png (272x324, 92K)

Dilate.

Attached: 1522799165822.png (1000x1000, 350K)

Attached: 1479712965075.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

There is no artistic freedom under big publishers like EA lmao
It's all regulated.

Is that what you tell your body pillow lol

Attached: 1452736650273.gif (500x500, 967K)

Holy shit.

It's not deflecting, its pointing out absurd hypocrisy

Attached: 1491196759.gif (511x514, 182K)

>Unappealing designs don't belong.
Yes they do, stop being stupid

kek

Attached: 1545405683602.jpg (826x1110, 133K)

Attached: brehs.jpg (3000x1809, 1.52M)

Why do you surround yourself with things you hate? Do you just hate yourself?

You're on Yea Forums, have some self awareness.

fuck

Attached: 1558196710488.png (818x818, 141K)

LOLSORANDUMM

based

Attached: laughincrocos.jpg (550x413, 105K)

Attached: matsumotoairportcalaugh.gif (260x170, 2.96M)

(You)

Attached: you.jpg (500x281, 118K)

A mod can confirm it's not the same person.

Let's see what you look like, dont tell me you are ugly now. Do you hate yourself?

Add reactions at your own discretion

Attached: Same but different.png (1893x774, 807K)

>user couldn't possibly be more upset

>user upset I hit a nerve cause he knows I'm RIGHT
oof

Attached: yuyuface.jpg (480x507, 35K)

Here the final and better version, anons

Attached: final version.jpg (3000x1809, 777K)

Attached: 1542050248260.jpg (608x402, 45K)

lol

Attached: 1554563253927.jpg (743x742, 143K)

why do you hate yourself?

based

Why are you projecting your insecurities?

If you use the word normie you are a normalfag.

Attached: 1525908495200.gif (300x169, 502K)

Attached: 1k7s86ycirny.png (479x322, 114K)

Do you always talk to yourself like this?

how the fuck is this real holy shit

Attached: 1540880377916.png (382x649, 276K)

Attached: 1552516751203.png (506x550, 199K)

fags of Yea Forums only please weigh in, would you?

I mean it is a nice ass, wouldn't mind sliding in this position, fucker damn near lies in it subconsciously. I may hate these tranny commie fuckers but god damn do I love sliding my big fat cock in them.

Attached: welp.jpg (312x191, 18K)

Only really insecure people get so mad over other people having any sense of beauty standards. It is a shame that some people are as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside. Really perpetuates the negative stereotypes about the ugly folk.

put me in the screencap

Attached: 1558291489813.png (500x256, 41K)

2000 aeons in microsoft paint

Attached: fiona.png (473x482, 286K)

Still projecting I see

lol mad

Can I see what you look like mr. Chad :)

>Not "2000 parsecs"

Okay now I have a question. HOW is EA literally ever going to recover?

S-see everyone? Great game! We got plenty of (((diversity)))™ and you will be able to play as a half-ogre. We chose this character because we thought her kind is (((marginalized)))™. P-please buy our game! We are good people! See?

>u mad bro

well looks like I won this argument, enjoy this last (You) as a consolation prize

>inb4 this is posted on kotaku as why gamers are ebil

Nah, I'd like to see you first, pretty boy ;)

fuming

>still hasn't denied the charges

Yakuza animates horribly. You fags obsessed with stills

Attached: 1557342247774.jpg (498x271, 49K)

So, you admit that your insecurities and lack of positive reinforcement drive you to despise things others are attracted to and find beautiful?

>300 replies
>143 posters

Attached: 1557811996199.jpg (800x586, 105K)

lmao

Attached: 1513666412002.jpg (480x564, 33K)

>new fag hasn't seen a discussion and is confused

>no u
So youre ugly then
So you admit you're ugly? Shit negro that's all you had to say!

Attached: 1561088643173.jpg (877x531, 75K)

>WE DID IT REDDIT!
have sex

Y'all are racist. This is the face of a proud womyn who don't need no man to tell her that she's not good enough to be in your icky electronic toys.

Attached: 1558139920483.jpg (1080x1440, 139K)

>starts with no u
>gets mad when responded with no u in response
What a sperg.
Post your face. Stop deflecting and prove us that you're not an ugly isecure loser that got mad as fuck because he's insecure of his looks. You started it, so the burden of proof is on you. Do it. Your face. Now.

HAHAHAHAHA I don't get it

oh no DUUDE LITERALLY THE SAME OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1512799596462.png (808x805, 555K)

>normies
You are one.

I didn't start with no u moron, now stop deflecting

>So every old game is bad, ok
Many old games look good due to good art styles
Many new games have no aesthetic despite technically superior technology

>no face
>more no u
Insecure, ugly and retarded. Still waiting for that mugshot of yours. Common, post it, you ugly retard.

>guy who won't post his face calling other insecure
yikes

Is that black woman model a public asset or something? I swear I've seen that exact face for years now.

>Many old games look good due to good art styles
Incorrect, many old art styles are outdone by newer games like ni no kuni 2 looking better then old anime/cartoony games

She has massive udders if that helps also she mostly played whores on mad TV appearing with pasties over her tits.

Not that guy but Kingdom Hearts 2 looks better than Kingdom Hearts 3 for example.
And all sprite based SNK fighters are better than what they have today.

Why would I post my face on Yea Forums, of all places? I am not some sperging assmad retard like you, I don't want to get doxxed or some shit like that. And don't really care much about butthurt internet retards, such things should never interfere with my IRL life. Obviously, you don't have any kind of meaning existense beyond autistic screeching on the Internet so you don't understand such things due to living in your mom's basement for too long. So post your ugly mug to prove me wrong or admit that you're an ugly insecure sperg that gets mad at dumb shit. It's that easy.

Holy fuck put me in the reddit screencap

Attached: 1550207733011.jpg (762x681, 61K)

You're dumb. Dumb poster, my refusal to post my face on the internet means nothing. Your inability to refute anything and the constant deflection says much.

Attached: 1484055285101.jpg (500x491, 40K)

AYYYYY

Ugly isn't a race. However, you are racist by implying that all black people are ugly by attaching the moniker to her race.

Put 2008 Head on 2017 Body and its perfect

>calls others retard
>when he is a paranoid scared redditor that thinks he will get doxxed cause on a selfie
Yeah reddit is 2 doors down, go back

Y'all. It's Sheen from Jimmy Neutron!

Attached: sheen.jpg (210x295, 13K)

You never made a argument to refute moron

Have either of you actually played the games you claim look like shit? Or are you just falling for Yea Forums's shitposts? Cause none of those games actually look like shit or lazy.

I played all of those listed games, yes. Well I didn't play MK11. I watched the story on Youtube. The facial animations are horror-tier.

>brainlet calls other reddit because he's a deflecting insecure autist that gets mad when other people don't follow on his whims
Surely, if I am just such a paranoid redditor and Yea Forums is a really best place for selfies, you are going to post your own selfie here, just to prove how baseless are my concerns, right? Well, mr. Yea Forums? Post your face, we're waiting.

I was the first one to ask for a selfie, only one deflecting is you

>The facial animations are horror-tier.

I'll admit there are times the animations can look wonky but it's not the majority of the time. Just because it's not in a style you like doesn't mean it's bad.

Attached: 1558357521756.jpg (943x1499, 200K)

>me first
What are you, a fucking toddler? I don't give a fuck what are you and when are you, schizo. I have my own privacy concerns with places like Yea Forums, like any sane person would, so I am not doing that dumb shit. You're the one nagging other people to show themselves off on an anonymous site, so unlike me you have no reasons not to post your face, buddy. Cmon, show us your face. Why are you hiding, you're not scared about being doxxed here, right?

INCLUDE ME IN THE FUCKING SCREENCAP

Attached: 1560837957086.jpg (1000x844, 96K)

uncanny

Well done user

Attached: 47.png (474x500, 284K)

>cries 50 times about deflection
>point out hes the one deflecting
>still crying

Just go back to r/eddit where you belong

Attached: desudesudesudesu.png (783x589, 374K)

THE ABSOLUTE NIGGA

Attached: 1561078425982.jpg (1072x1609, 148K)

>deflecting retard still deflecting instead of doing the damn thing
Show your face. Why are you not showing your face? Is it because I am right? Guess I am fucking right. Thanks for proving my point, retard.

I honestly find it hard to enjoy the story of games that aren't performance captured now. It raised the bar, you can't lower it again.

>loses the deflection argument
>instantly goes back into the argument he lost
What's your favorite subreddit champ?

someone better compile this thread

hi leddit

Attached: 1530198827874.png (400x400, 439K)

>based fp

Attached: 1556674532455.jpg (316x316, 71K)

Holy fuck, well-spotted.

Attached: 1438352646420.jpg (215x235, 7K)

>when deflection fails him, he tries projection
>out of options, deflecting retard cries about reddit
How about you stop deflecting show your face, you ugly fuck? Ah wait, you can't because you're an ugly insecure bitch and a also a hypocrite that nags people to do shit he himself won't do.
Thanks for admitting your defeat, another internet sperg obliterated.

>normally I agree with this

Then go kill yourself.

Cry moar, tranny. A lot of modern western games have shit-tier looking women in them and people are fed up with it already. Nobody likes looking at ugly characters in their entertainment.

Learn what deflecting means kid before you embarrass yourself more

Attached: 1561691945304.jpg (643x429, 51K)

uncanny

do a bridge jump

She’s not good looking but her in game models make her look way worse than she actually looks

That's why you're supposed to use different actors for it, you think the voice actors in DMC5 all look like super models or something? or that Steve Blum is asian?

One got a warped pentagram necklace.
The other got an illuminati triangle necklace.

freaky

Wow

Attached: 1561739435850.jpg (567x567, 38K)

FPBP
FUCKING EBIN
ALSO KILL SPEEDONVHS KILL ADAMANTIUM

Attached: chiya.png (1381x1055, 1.13M)

adamantium idgaf about but what do you have against speedonvhs? he's a pretty aight goyim

No, I still disagree. The move towards using closer likenesses means more nuanced and natural expressions. I don't need characters to look like supermodels- I want them to be and convincing.

Obviously, this doesn't matter as much for silly over-the-top action games as it does in more serious adventure/narrative titles. And yes, a sufficiently skilled animator can make anything expressive (Pixar). But that takes an enormous amount of time and requires top talent- it isn't generally practical to do that in games. 1:1 body+face mocap is the next best option.

(TLOU2 is apparently using better techniques to morph the facial capture, but even that still required some pretty blatant changes to Ellie's face to make her closer to Ashley Johnson. It was criticized at the time, but was honestly worth it judging by the E3 2018 trailer.)

audible fucking kek

Attached: 1560687908976.jpg (342x342, 56K)

Attached: 1399663128866.jpg (1029x798, 154K)

Attached: 1553221195762.jpg (302x319, 6K)

Attached: 1533754220012.png (400x400, 182K)

My point isn't that they need to be super models, my point is that you don't use the voice actors for your motion capture because they can't actually act for shit

she was in wolfenstein, and is modeled after the Mad TV actress

Attached: Untitled.png (503x492, 353K)

God that's embarrassing

Attached: 1417663804750.jpg (380x358, 41K)

Ironic because you kikes have been bitching about how women looked in video games for years and harassed game studios and their character artists into conforming to your standards.
Suck a dick and dilate.

>you don't use the voice actors for your motion capture
Yes, you do. Otherwise the performance isn't particularly natural and you might as well not bother with facial mocap at all.

>because they can't actually act for shit
Too bad, get better actors. It's kind of like the reverse of silent film actors losing work when talkies became the standard.

Pic related.

Attached: hellblade_mocap.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

>Yes, you do. Otherwise the performance isn't particularly natural and you might as well not bother with facial mocap at all.
what the fuck do you think voice actors are for? The mocap actor reads the lines and the the VA voices over it, it's not fucking hard

dranny tilate

Attached: 1561249445357.jpg (1338x738, 163K)

just thinking about this makes me want to fucking vomit.

EA will literally never recover from this.

Imagine them pulling it out with puss covering everything.

>get better actors
the girl in your pic isn't even a professional actor.

KEK

Attached: 1561703848818.jpg (472x650, 23K)

CAN'T UNSEE FUCK

Why do "progressive" western devs feel the need to make black women as ugly and goblinish as possible? I'm more yellow than jungle fever and even I can recognize that attractive black women exist.

Attached: 1543004376210.webm (640x640, 1.17M)

sports micro transactions

Like holy shit are they trying to make people racist?

Attached: 1555191708901.jpg (1427x1419, 851K)

these are obviously mixed my dude

significantly better

>Tashi Rodriguez
That's not even a half-Negro. That's just a Mexican.

Yes, that's still the way things are often done. The results aren't great. You're always going to lose something if you try to divorce facial expressions and body language from voice.

And yet, the result is much better than the vast majority of games that try to cling to separate VO and mocap actors.

They wouldn't want to make you crave them. Only male blacks are meant to be portrayed as good looking and desirable.

>b b b b but it's an alpha!

It's not just black women, it's ethnic women in general

Attached: faith.jpg (3264x1632, 563K)

Made this in a rush since i got some stupid shit to do, feel free to add whatever to it.
Thanks for the image, saved me a lot of work

Attached: Untitled.png (1294x1176, 833K)

are they modelling after the same nigress? i saw exact same bug eyes somewhere else.

dilate

this game already looks boring and the ugly black bitch drags it down.

still hoping it turns out ok because we haven't had good star wars games in like a decade now thanks to the unholy alliance of disney and EA.
but I doubt it will even be ok.

god I hate disney and EA so much.

>haha, bro why don't you want characters that purposefully look like sub-human potato gremlins?
>what are you, a child!?

nice screencap, not clogged up with blurry text scaled up and a ton of reaction images

HELLOOOOOO /R/Yea Forums

That’s a chick? Don’t devs realize these depictions or blacks are even more racist?

It’s actually racist to think black females look like that

this is beautiful. If you don't think so you're a fucking racist incel.

have
fucking
sex

Attached: 1546109134994.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Clearly fake

Put me in the screenshot

Well fuck me, CDPR makes all their females look better. Why can't EA learn from CDPR? Is it really that hard to make an attractive black female?

Attached: CDPR 2019.jpg (350x431, 17K)

>even the normies

He says, posting on normie central

Based frostbite engine

Your beauty standards are the result of eurocentric brainwashed.
African features are beautiful
Women that have some body hair and face stubble are beautiful
Plus size women are beautiful

Deprogram your brain, you've literally been conditioned by patriarchy.

I'm just seriously trying to help incels. Have a nice day play some fun games and learn to love non eurocentric features

And the funny thing is, that jew boy is having more fun than your entire shitty life.

Cmon son our standards are low, it's a miracle that you AREN'T able to meet them.

Attached: Clipboard01.png (432x767, 21K)

It literally looks like a psychotic, fish-eyed goblin

Attached: 1498681497416.jpg (475x479, 20K)

Yeah, the fuck they were thinking when they did the second cover, holly shit

IT's aCtuALly rAciSt to thiNk bLacK femaLes lOok liKe tHat

kys

that was a good one there bro

Attached: 1553908012319.png (557x522, 305K)

is "ugly black lesbian" the new "bald space marine"?

Show me a single non banned member that attacked them in the first place.

Glad i wasnt the only one

Name 20 games where ugly black lesbians are PLAYABLE characters, not just some NPC

why?

You said they were the new blad space marine yet I cant think of any games where they are the main character

Include me in the screencap

Name 20 games where you play as a bald space marine.

put me in the screencap instead of

giantbomb.com/bald-space-marine/3015-3504/

Name 20 games where bald space marines are PLAYABLE characters, not just some NPC

>>WAHHH MUH VIRTUAL NPC GIRL DOESN'T MEET MY BEAURY STANDARDS
I can tell your an ugly person because your triggered so much about the fact that gamers don't want to see your kind in their video games. I literally see ugly people all the time in the part time job I work in, because people don't cook their meals anymore. The last thing I want to do is see more ugly people in my free time playing video games.

That's only 12 games. Can you not read? Are you retarded?

>12 games
>out of those 12 only only like 5 have PLAYABLE bald space marines
L
O
L

KEK

is it just me but i don't remember there being a pole? was it edited in?

Attached: 15540551916.jpg (585x591, 97K)

Yet you can't name even 3 games with playable black female lesbians, yet you cry like it's a epidemic

WHAT THE SHREK!!!

when has a game EVER looked better on release day than in the trailers?

Attached: 1544187883963.jpg (282x424, 52K)

Shrek is unironically more attractive

No one's talking about PLAYABLE characters, retard, you started that. Look at the first post you replied to Also niggers are fucking disgusting so of course everyone's complaining.

Thanks for making my night, user.

Attached: 1425485996546.gif (245x168, 795K)

So you are literally mad at NPC characters you don't have to play as? Do you also get mad in GTAV when a women NPC walks by?

Attached: 1561513248839.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Expecto patronum

lawbreakers
apex legends
uncharted lost legacy

Attached: 1560837290973.jpg (182x182, 13K)

poor backpedal

>So you are literally mad at NPC characters you don't have to play as?
Yes
>Do you also get mad in GTAV when a women NPC walks by?
No

You have my respect

Attached: 1558250258096.gif (460x460, 2.4M)

have sex and stay out of women's bathrooms

Attached: 1557916474542.jpg (480x503, 63K)

None are lesbians and uncharted chick is Indian or something not black
Doesn't even make sense retard
>Yes
Then you got problems

Today was a good day

Attached: pic.jpg (638x425, 154K)

I wonder how many pictures you have of trannies on your computer

I wonder how many dilators you have

Yea Forums is the gutter of the internet. if resetera's STAFF is on a lower level of morality than us, while preaching all that moral high ground shit, they should just disband

yes they are lesbians and there's more than one playable female in uncharted.

>Doesn't even make sense retard
the person not making sense is the one acting like ugly bug eyed black women (usually with afros) aren't the new bald space marines. That guy should have just swapped 'lesbian' for afro/bug eyes

Not that user, but probably to expose how fucked up trannies are. I mean, it's pretty obvious, user.

all me btw

It's the bottom picture shooped?

Be honest with me, Yea Forums.

>there's more than one playable female in uncharted.
Thanks for confirming you never played the game nor have any idea what you are talking about

RACIST!

Attached: 1560230801663.png (671x638, 758K)

>Then you got problems
No I don't.

it isn't tho
reddit.com/user/sammytrans95/

there are 3 lesbians you retard

>Thanks for confirming you never played the game
of course I wouldn't play uncharted trash, I never claimed to. I would never touch lawbreakers or apex legends either, I don't play shit games.

So if it's not a problem then you should tell your family and friends(if you have any) about your hate for blacks

They hate blacks more than I do.

>there are 3 lesbians you retard
>oh but I never played them so won't really know
Why do you think your opinion is worth posting?

prove they aren't lesbians

Yeah they already know. I'm from a pretty racist and homophobic country. Even my coworkers feel the same. Racism is completely natural and normal, user.

(You)

What a retard. You can know a character is homo or not without playing it.

Hey man a tip for you
If you actually believe that the devs will show the game looking worse than it looks in reality then fucking kill yourself. It's a bullshot and the real deal will look worse.

Chloe has a love scene with Drake retard
Weird then why were you utterly wrong?

>If you actually believe that the devs will show the game looking worse than it looks in reality then fucking kill yourself.

Attached: 1523531586975m.jpg (1024x1020, 106K)

Stupid mouthbreather can't keep up, peabrain imbecile with goldfish short-term memory.

>different time of day
every time
try again faggot

That's not an argument

Weird how you think apex legends and lawbreakers don't have homos and how you think you can only play a shit game to know it has homos?

>different time of day somehow adds more skin textures
Ok retard

I'm googling yet see no black lesbians in those games, you got a source for your claims?

textures are the same, dumbfuck. left side is intentionally blurred for (You) bait). whoever blurred it missed a portion of the beard and nose because they are a complete retard

>see
wow wtf bigot? you cant see homosexuality!

Attached: 1556901584055.jpg (900x1200, 256K)

Attached: 245949416.png (512x384, 512K)

>Alpha
Do you think genuine alphas are really shown off at E3? An intensely-polished vertical slice demo does not comprise an 'alpha'.

Subsurface scattering

Oh my God

Attached: lol.png (285x235, 93K)

So if you can't see homosexuality then why do you say they are homos?

Attached: 1542367010795.jpg (491x404, 33K)

>ITS THE SAME
>BUT AT THE SAME TIME ITS BLURRED SO NOT THE SAME, SOMEONE MUST HAVE BLURRED IT EVEN THOUGH SIMPLY WATCHING THE VIDEO SHOWS THE SAME IMAGE
Retard

Attached: 1559550966299.jpg (579x555, 109K)

>VIDEO
lol gotcha.
compare actual screenshots of the game of fuck off retard.

How the hell am I going to get a God of War E3 2016 build to get a screenshot you tard, only video exists of it

this, and these 2-

gamepedia.cursecdn.com/projectbluestreak_gamepedia/1/15/Toska9_cutout.png

gamepedia.cursecdn.com/projectbluestreak_gamepedia/1/11/Bomchelle_cutout.png

are not heterosexual women by any means you delusional tranny

Attached: 19150970464401edcy2yy65cxk1veiljsb4e0zjgl9szsivhjmjawyqmrgwdetpxvdy5gw1eu9zbmcxgntcbaqocj8ruv2hy5zlu (3840x2160, 1.54M)

you forgot to put me in the screencap

So you got a source saying they are homo from a developer or you just think they are homo based on appearance

they are homo based on appearance

Attached: 1546479693574.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

what does op mean by this?
i honestly don't understand that pic

OH FUCK

Where's the fucking Afro, Dice? Why are you being racist and portraying the strong black woman of color without her cultural hair?

Attached: Mandatory Woke Squad.png (944x662, 912K)

2 inches soft and 4 inches hard

The game is coming out in 4-5 months though.

you cant. so you need to admit you have zero evidence to back up your argument. using blurry artifact-heavy video is retarded

admittedly that's still nigga hair

>bottom right
I am too lazy to look but would have you rest assured that I can find Samuel L. Jackson making that exact expression.

I'm late to the thread, but I think I worked out what's wrong with the bottom

Attached: innsmouth look.jpg (216x380, 17K)

Attached: you.png (1280x720, 650K)

afros are cool though, not that many people wear them nowadays actually.

>can't cut dudes up with your lightsaber
>no pretty girls allowed
>wall running
Drop it like it's hot.

have sex, have sex reassignment surgery, dilate, and go back to discord, tranny

why western devs always make goblinas when they design black female characters? it's like /pol is behind the design of black characters but in reality those are designed by s0.y drinkers

Attached: nani.jpg (400x318, 17K)

My fucking sides, it's like they literally copied his face and only changed the ears, recolored it and added some hair. This can't be real.

Unaesthetic art taints the psyche.
If you're tolerant of trash, you are trash.

Attached: c3bf7358d9ce597d63b118b89791bac0.jpg (958x638, 121K)

dial 8

how fat are you?

D O N K E Y

any chance for source material of this ?

Attached: 1531602923151.png (709x686, 798K)

Absolutely fucking destroyed that fag holy shit

Attached: 59793F94-3E26-4DC1-8563-1A83609AC93F.jpg (500x508, 120K)

No, that's hideous.

Attached: 1560546244779.jpg (1115x970, 151K)

Attached: 1559349292721.jpg (557x557, 51K)

Attached: 1552793764733.png (626x223, 124K)

Attached: lurk more.gif (1100x800, 2.36M)

noice

Attached: 1518956831429.jpg (728x640, 500K)

>her game got censored
feels bad man

Attached: 1553568691395.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

>still caring about EA

apparently not

samefag