I boughted this. While it installs, are there any super important missables I should know about?

I boughted this. While it installs, are there any super important missables I should know about?

Attached: Cute boy.jpg (460x215, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ameblo.jp/koulinovesperia/entry-10347292825.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finish up your English course and I'll tell you.

Have a side quest guide open while playing unless you want to stop and go talk to literally every single NPC and object in between every single event.

>boughted

If I need to have a guide open imma refund before it installs lol
I just want to avoid super important shit like characters and also cute clothes

Refund if faggot

Good, then refund it, you would've given up at the big doggo anyway

ameblo.jp/koulinovesperia/entry-10347292825.html

The characters in this game make me want to vomit.
They gave me diabetes.
Combat was alright, I guess. But the characters made me want to gag on a rainbow shotgun.

You won't miss anything then, but please learn English. This is an English speaking website, you need at least a basic level of English to post here.

Install taking years. May aswell ask
Anyone in this have a playstyle like Presea. Slow. Strong. Completely immune to hitstun
Most fun char in tales imo

?What did I say wrong? This?
That's correct english. If its a doing word, you add ed. Refunded. Prompted. Thanked. Boughted.
That's how I was taughted

Bought is past tense, so you don't need -ed.

As this is a tales thread, just finished Symphonia tonight, hot damn what a ride.

English is a stupid language

Based Wiggumposter

where are you from user? if you're foreign thats fine. if you're from an English speaking country you need help.

you will literally need to follow 2-3 guides (and youtube vids of events from said guides) to make sure you don't miss anything. fucking google it.

I said I don't want to miss important things
Not everything?

Attached: 009.jpg (688x302, 84K)

>American education

Attached: 1543125391313.gif (100x100, 24K)

There are missable artes and top tier weapons from side quests, you won't miss weapon skills in the ps3/DE version.

Get a guide really. Fun game. Play on hard you faggot and learn the cancel system.

Depends on what you think is "important".

Are missable events that give costumes important?
How about Artes? Mystic Artes? Hidden Bosses? Super Bosses?

Vesperia is bursting with side content and missables, but you wont know where to find them unless you have a guide.

I think he's asian, most of them have problems with past/current/future sentences in the early age of understanding english