He is right, you know?

He is right, you know?

Attached: 1559051487278m.jpg (635x1024, 93K)

>"The 3 Stooges are problematic and racist."

James is a faggot.

Doesn't he know they were jewish and anti-third reich?

Thin skinned as fuck.

Damn, I forgot that he did said that. Damn.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: IMG_1697.jpg (2048x1148, 271K)

Is Mike Matei the guy with the footlong dick?

9 mil in the bank
9 inches in his pants

When did he say that?

Actually, that's typing, James. Typing.

kb+m = oldschool fps, strategy/rts, point n click adventure

plug in a controller to your pc = everything else

Nah, I don't have a work station in my house
I've got my Super Famicom, dreamcast, PS2 and N64 hooked up right now in fact I haven't used a computer since I dropped out of high school 10 years ago, fuck that shit I hate sitting at desks

Nowhere. He said "A lot of content in the three stooges doesn't stand up, and isn't funny in the context of modern sensibilities". Which is absolutely correct. And even then, he probably only said that because if he didn't google would literally make him unable to make any money, and since it's his livelihood, he has to bend the knee.

I can make shit memes too

Attached: You.png (575x685, 517K)

I was watching one on Turner Classic Movies set during the Confederate War of Independence, they were dressed up like women or something and holding a baby and the one soldier asked to see the baby and it turned out to be a nigger.
It was really funny and the joke holds up more today than it did back then because more people are committing bestiality

And you're not pinned to modern sensibilities, are you user?

Why do you have a picture of a child sitting on a potty?

If it's the same guy I'm thinking of, 9 inches is significantly underselling him.

I don't understand what that means

are you a frequent twitter user who cries and has a psychotic break and jumps off the manhattan bridge any time someone calls you a mean name or says something or does something you don't like? If not, you're not pinned to modern sensibilities, which coddles people and reinforces their ability to hide away from hardships and difficulty in the world by saying "anything you don't like is bad and shouldn't exist".

That seems oddly specific

imagine trying to play tribes ascended with a controller
LOL!

rip

>This is play
Looks more like "This is slavery," his hands held together, shackled by limitations imposed on him.

It's my own take on it, but the idea is the same. People who can't handle opposing viewpoints or remove their own political opinion when trying to view a piece of art, then cry about it. Those are "modern sensibilities" and are directly, objectively the reason most media that comes onto the market in every form of media, from music to movies to comics to vidya is so sterile and overtuned to be inoffensive to every market.

Yeah dude I don't understand what you're talking about you don't need to sound smart to impress people on this shithole

I'm not trying to sound smart just explaining what I mean, and what james meant.
If you shit your pants crying when someone makes a joke in blackface, you're a faggot. You're an even bigger faggot if you think that people should be decried, and humour of a certain time period should be scrubbed from history because it's no longer politically correct.

So you don't have a job and you're a phoneposter?

I have a job, I'm using my iPad not a phone

Even worse.

He says "fuck" like 4000 times an episode.
That's fuckin' based!

>Which is absolutely correct
No. Comedy is not restricted by "modern sensibilites" you faggot.

>didn't read the post
If you adhere to those same sensibilities you're literally going to think that. That is objectively 100% undeniably fucking fact.

This is the reason why I don't game on PC

>poop
>diarrhea
>shit

he genius

he's not even trying to sound smart, you're just absolutely retarded if you think any of that is "look how smart i am :^))))" language

WHAT THE HELL IA WRONG WITH THE MONG ON THE RIGHT

James honestly doesn't know a lot about video games, it became painfully obvious that he only played Nintendo and Mike guides him through literally everything else.
Literally every non-AVGN video on the channel is Mike showing James a game for the first time, and James barely reacting and just saying "yeah I never played this one".
He never played anything but NES and most of his expanded collection is for show.

I never seen him say anywhere that he was good at playing every game that he happens to own.
He even admitted that in his early AVGN videos he purposely plays like shit and looks for problems in the game for the comedic effect, although I heard he doesn't do that anymore either.

>I never seen him say anywhere that he was good at playing every game that he happens to own.
I didn't say that either.
I'm saying his video game knowledge is sub-par, he simply hasn't played or often times even heard of major classic franchises and it seems he only has perspective on the NES library, with Mike having to fill him in on literally everything else.

the only game he actually owned when avgn first started was jekyll and hyde. Everything else was mike's, in that shoebox. He had a PS2 and a gamecube, but "didn't play them all that much" according to a few panels he's done recently. It surprises me more that people don't know mike is actually the real avgn.

He never really claimed to know anything about modern games though, from what I've seen he always admits he stopped playing games around the N64 era.

Yeah, makes sense.
But to be fair, Mike comes off as knowing more because hes James go to guy about looking stuff up or finding things for him.
Mike's the type of guy to read up on the games he owns and then tries them out before bringing them on James and Mike Mondays, so ofcourse it comes off as him knowing more about it so they have things to talk about.
James doesn't care to do that he just collects the games and checks them off his list.

Attached: mike_matei.jpg (477x410, 94K)