How do you feel about this item?

How do you feel about this item?

Attached: SSBU_Assist_Figure.png (230x230, 31K)

Your favorite character's home, but not mine's.

I'm fine with it just wish you could pick with character would assist you like Assist in other Fighting games.

I really like beating up whatever pops out of it.

they should scrap it and make AT characters assists instead

people take it too personally and seriously

also, I have a ruleset especially made for giant battles where ats are the only item, it's great

>Using Items at all
Stop.

Attached: D3BajvkWoAE_biH.png (666x375, 259K)

so how'd you do at your last local mr. bigshot seriousman

You're right.
Your favorite character's home is in the spirits.
PWNED!!!

Yeah, your favorite character's a spirit instead.

Here, you need this.

Attached: 1538517904004.jpg (1024x800, 88K)

Nice job.
You stole my post, which was right above yours.

Imagine being Sean Taylor, creator of Shantae, and receiving correspondence from Nintendo concerning Smash, only to discover they just want to put a jpg of the character in the game as a sticker. I can't imagine how deeply upset that makes the man, as much as he may smile on the outside about it. The unyielding cuckoldry of it all.

I don't compete. Items just ruin games entirely.
>leading 3 stocks to 1 at a friend's house
>he picks up an assist trophy, 3 pokeballs
>they keep spawning, he has total stage control
>xerneas spawns, at this point I'm at 1 stock
>"fuck"
>I lose despite having destroyed him up until items saved him.

Shantae can't be in Smash because Mario is already in.

Items were fun in the other games but in Ultimate they are way to chaotic and smash balls are nearly impossible to break if you're in the slightest lead

Yeah, he stole your post in 15 seconds, we've got a real rogue over here.

This isn't melee.

This

The Stinky Day meme was actually pertaining to a Smash 4 tournament.

you're literally "that one friend"

They are a brilliant way to represent even more characters and games without having to commit to an entire character.

This man understands.

Attached: DfjmZijW4AAhcHF.jpg (927x1200, 171K)

I'll admit I'm overly competitive, but I just can't stand RNG. Some things are okay, such as Luigi's side B or G&W's 9, but only because they cause extreme hype.
Things like items just don't work. I somehow manage to grab a single pokeball and I just fucking win because of it.
You can't get back stage control because of the constant influx of NEW pokeballs that I keep grabbing.

Items really started getting out of control from Brawl onwards, and now they really are untenable. I generally play with the Melee items switched on at a low spawn rate.

this makes me fucking wish he came back

Attached: 1539913868428.png (1280x720, 590K)

>he
Wait, what?

Itens felt pretty good on 64, what went wrong?

>no party favors in a party game
Shiggy

Too many items spawning too fast. Too many are way OP now as well. It used to be you just had to be careful when somebody got a Hammer but now there’s tons of stuff that fuck your shit up

Really the only item I 100% can’t stand though is Gust Bellows. That’s the only one I actively turned off

It's cool. Anyone getting upset that their character even gets the chance to show up and fight at all has unrealistic expectations.

Now something that would improve their purpose of being a consolation prize for not making it to the roster would be some kind of mode where you can actually pick which Assist characters you want to join you instead of hoping they show up on RNG.

The worst one for me is that fucking gold whatever from Skyward Sword that just carries you off the screen. I can't escape from it no matter how hard I button mash.