Switch comfy: Vouchers

What is everyone spending their vouchers on? I went a little crazy and ended up with 11 left. So far I only bought MUA3.

Attached: 1.jpg (656x369, 28K)

Astral Chain and probably Fire Emblem. Everything else I already have or doesn't interest me, maybe Daemon x Machina but I'm not completely sold on that yet.

I'm getting Sneed and Chuck.

I got four vouchers. One for Mario Maker, one for DQ11. Not sure what the others will be but I know I’ll use them.

Here's what I am thinking so far...

FE3H
Daemon X Machina
Astral Chain
Luigi's Mansion 3
Link's Awakening
NMH3
Animal Crossing
Empire of Sin
Trials of Mana

Fuck the two pokemon games though... Still I have two vouchers left. What do you think I should get or should I just hold onto them?

Attached: D89bH9OUwAINpup.jpg (1020x2047, 547K)

I’m thinking 3H and Astral Chain
Can you buy multiple pairs of vouchers?

Im just going to jig rig my switch at this point. Its not even in range of my wifi despite my xbox getting 40mb/s on it when they are right next to each other. The game sales are garbage too.

Does that mean free games? I'd get every switch game then, preferably physical copies

Using the raise/swych you can buy 4 vouchers for 160.

No the vouchers are just super cheap right now they are around $80 for two.

What’s the Raise Swych?

This
DxM was really rough on the demo and nothing seems to impress me at E3 this year

Raise is just a site that sells giftcards, now they have having a sale. $84 for a $100 eShop gift card. That being said you need to keep refreshing because bots keeps buying them to resell on ebay. There's a thread on leddit as to how you do it.

What does that mean then? By fast search it costs 99,99. And there's bunch of eligible in future games listed there at 59,99

Where are you guys getting vouchers this cheap?

raise, swych, massgenie

Here's the deal, all new Nintendo Switch games will be eligible for the vouchers. This means any AAA titles including 3rd party titles as long as the game is at one time listed for $59.99 then you can use a voucher on them. The costs for two vouchers is $99.99. However you can also purchase them using eShop giftcards as well as gold points. Right now there is a sale on eShop gift cards, you can buy a $200 one for $160 if you utilize both coupon codes one from Raise which is "shop7" + "10extra" + a $5 referral and the total comes to $79.76. The Swych ones you need to buy two $50 card, one using a normal coupon code "19plasma" and a referral code which is $5. So technically you are only paying $164 for 4 $59.99 titles.

They're buying sketchy 100$ gift cards off a site called Raise for 80$

To get 12 like I did I used 3 separate emails and 3 separate phone numbers. Knowing that I will be buying these games anyways I ended up paying around $500 for $720 worth is games.

IDK if they are sketchy or not but so far I haven't gotten banned yet.

Astral Chain and Fire Emblem

Final Fantasy VIII remastered is coming out THIS year?
Holy fucking shit, nice

How much will Panzer Dragoon cost?

Thanks for the explanation, but sounds too much work. Just buy used copies and save time and money. Or pirate if you happen to have early model I guess.

Would love to pirate but some of the games(DXM, Luigi, Animal Crossing) I want all have online features. Plus $500 isn't much money, you spend that in a night on drinks. Once the Switch mini comes out I might try it on that or the old Switch.