fanatical.com/en/game/company-of-heroes-complete-pack
youtu.be/v_OHJxN9C1Y
store.steampowered.com/app/447820/Day_of_Infamy/
store.steampowered.com/app/327510/WASTED/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sleeping Dogs is True Crime streets of L.A with left hand traffic

9/10 because i don't think steins gate might be worth it

Which one?

Attached: please respond.png (637x499, 88K)

Same here actually, I'm conflicted. I like the artstyle and I like Spike's adventure games but 20 bucks may be a bit much.
I don't know that game but I'm guessing it's some hidden gem so for 2 bucks I think it's worth it.

I've seen several games people are looking to buy that I have spare HIB keys for, if anyone wants to trade anything. I know it's a long list to go through, and it's there's a lot crap, but there's a lot of things that I've seen anons interested in; I'd delete the ones I think people wouldn't be interested in, but I've traded for ones I would have deleted. I've also got Don't Starve Together and Shadow Warrior as inventory/tradeable copies.

I've traded with several anons in these threads the past few days, and I know it won't do a bit of good to have anyone vouch, since I could easily just samefag, but I do have people leave comments on my profile just to prove I won't rip you off.

pastebin.com/vSz4C2hj

steamid: steamcommunity.com/id/fm_salchemist/

Shadow Warrior 2 or Amid Evil?
Also I've never played Borderlands but this deal looks like it's got a ton of stuff, how bad is it actually?

I don't have anything to trade but I wish you the best of luck

the one with the biggest discount obviously

I'm getting these two for free with the token discount

Attached: dis.jpg (238x140, 13K)

>Pheonix Wright 30% off
>Obra Dinn 10% off
>Dead Cells 33% off
>FFXII 20% off

For fuck's sake Gabe give me some decent discounts this is pathetic.

I grabbed Nioh because I've been holding out for 75% off for what feels like years now and so had to stomach just 60%, and Hollow Knight because I was planning on grabbing it for full price soon anyway.

This is a bad sale.

Sleeping Dogs down to 2 eur, wow. I bought this game full price when it came out, no regrets. Love it.

Replaced Steins;Gate with Nioh.

Attached: sale.png (619x383, 79K)

I've been trading for gift copies of games from my wishlist, and I've had pretty good luck the last few days. That's really the only reason I've been shamelessly self promoting in pretty much every thread. Usually, I'll do like $20 worth of keys from my HIB account for a $7 game from my wishlist; it's lopsided, but I'd much rather have a cheap game I actually intend to play than a more expensive key I'll never activate. Plus, if trades aren't lopsided in the other person's favor, there's no incentive for them to go through the hassle of trading.

Is sleeping dogs worth it?

Are you going to play it? If not then probably no.

Someone care to explain this bullshit?

Attached: ay2lEC9.png (1565x513, 121K)

the key word is "today's"

I've got the regular version of Sleepy Doggos plus a few of the DLCs. Is the Definitive Edition any different, or is just the base game with all of the DLC?

How do you get the discount so fast? Im still at like 2k points

if you watch the anime i don't think you will miss much

>Download SAM
>Get all achievements for TF2
>Idle the game for 30 mins
>???
>Profit.

except you can only claim 1100 of those 20k points unless you already spent a lot of money on steam in the past

might so, heard its good.

I like 2D metroidvanias but I never played Dark Souls. People keep shilling that Hollow Knight is "souls-like". Will I like it?

Hollow Knight is just Super Metroid without the endgame crazy movement options. So a Metroid Fusion with a less shitty map.

People comparing it to Dark Souls are just referencing the NPC sidequests that you find throughout the world, or that you lose currency when you die but can get it back. It's like people comparing Shovel Knight to Dark Souls for the same reason, incredibly vapid.

Does Hitman 2 gold come with the levels from hitman 1 or do I need to buy that little DLC thing?

Thanks, guess I'll check it out then.

Any reccomendations for online games with good co-op that I can play with a friend? Some examples of games we like are Gauntlet, Terraria, Risk of Rain 1/2, and EDF.

Do you like bullying people? Dead by Daylight could always use more survivors.

Someone convince me to not buy Baba

it's a brainlet filter

Do you like feeling like a dumbdumb? Because this game will do that. A lot. Then the answer to a puzzle will suddenly come to you, and you'll only feel stupider for not having thought of it before. Then you'll get stuck again, and wonder what you've become, what happened to the person you used to be? To the person you could have been. It's too late to follow any of your dreams, and happiness becomes an impossible pipe dream. Eventually, you'll learn to recognize that you'll never be happy, so the best you can hope for is feeling complacent.

Then you figure out the answer and move to the next block.

I know, I'm one after all, but I loved the dev's previous game and Baba's demo regardless. I already have too much shit to play though so I need a better reason than that.

Life is already like that for me.

sleeping dogs crashes constantly on my end, and it's the only game that does it. just fyi

wait for a better sale then

okay dad

Attached: last 5.png (235x310, 8K)

bls respon

>Have a fuckton of points from achievements
>Have to spend 200 bucks to actually access all of those points
This shit is gay

I really enjoyed tolva, felt a little short but the atmosphere is fantastic, dlc is alright but the main game is where its at. $4:99 is a steal

>Hylics
I see you are a man of taste

go for just the original steins gate

thoughts?

Attached: Capture.png (619x600, 88K)

I want a slow and laid back JRPG
Does Ni no kuni 2 meets the description?

Attached: 1557010166079.png (531x407, 286K)

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=jwEjdKuQeUA

Yes, you need the legacy pack

thoughts so far? this is not final, gtg soon but will purchase more later

Attached: Untitled.png (629x483, 89K)

Any difference between legacy and legacy upgrade?

Is Monster Hunter World worth it?

Legacy upgrade only works if you have the first game

Mad Max is incredibly underrated, avalanche's best since JC2

quantum is shit, sniper 4 is eh, get the prey bundle with dishonored 2 instead

Any good games $2.50 or less?

Attached: 1556983557989.png (1287x858, 1.61M)

Alright, doing it.
Thanks lads

Is the PC version of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy good?

the void

What can you do and fly in Elite? Are you just a space miner?

already got prey, will drop qautum and will make a decision on sniper elite after an hour of playing, thanks user

worse, a space trucker

Shit negro what's happening in the trailer there's colors, naked chicks and monsters

50 cents too much. I'm on a budget and 2.50 is literally all i have left

Attached: 1559252436733s.jpg (125x67, 3K)

>Papers, Please
It's fun in a weird way that I can't really describe
>Sleeping Dogs
Haven't played
>Zero Escape
Congratulations, you have good taste
>Steins;Gate
I love the original and 0 is pretty good/OK, either way good choice

Good

Men of War - $1.24
Endless Space - $0.99
Hitman: Blood Money - $1.99
FlatOut 2 - $1.49
Overlord - $1.24
Hacknet - $1.99
Just Cause 2 - $1.49
Reigns - $1.49
Civilization III Complete - $1.24
Death To Spies: Moment of Truth - $1.74
Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri - $1.49
Stronghold Crusader HD - $1.99
NiGHTS Into Dreams - $1.19
Ultimate General: Gettysburg - $1.49
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition - $1.99
Tropico Reloaded - $1.74
Hard Reset Redux - $1.99
Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology - $1.99

Here you go, poorfags. The amount of fun per dollar in this list is mind boggling.

I keep forgetting this is happening

Attached: 1510600225399.gif (560x560, 439K)

mad father was fun. aya a cutie

Attached: bef399d7fcdcdda2613f6af51402783229c1a5c8.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

signal from tolva sucks. everything feels flat

This and its incredible how it runs on a fucking toaster, I own a GTX 660 and runs great

Since I have enough "big" game for this year and more I have decide to buy only smaller games and indie shit. Bite me.
I know a lot of these probably suck, but I play a lot of indie games for curation anyway

Attached: ebin.png (622x1570, 220K)

looking to play a visual novel. danganronpa or steins:gate?

Both are great, but S;G edges over DR if you want a better more serious story, and DR edges over S;G if you would like some gameplay in there too.

Zero Escape.
Danganronpa has gameplay but Steins;Gate has a good story. Danganronpa is pretty dumb but it's really fun at times.

Zero Escape is very overrated by zoomers that played it as their first VN. It's really not all that great.

DR1 and don't touch the rest.

fucking danganronpa all the way in

Don't get the Zero Escape Trilogy, instead, just get Zero Escape: The Nonary Games. ZTD will leave an unsatisfying ending.

DR2 > DRV3 > DR1

yes, no, maybe

Attached: steamcart.png (615x383, 82K)

how does Zero Escape on PC (ACTUAL SPOILERS)handle the sudoku on two screens?

nioh is actually pretty good at $20. if you're playing for the first time, I'd just like to let you know that the quick-change scroll ninjutsu and rejuvenation onmyo magic make the game a million times more enjoyable.

I don't know

get the NIS spooky bundle for both yomawaris, htql and rose int he twilight
all fantastic games

looking for more recommendations on party games

Attached: Steam_2019-06-28_18-23-44.png (608x365, 67K)

Anyone knows any Roguelikes similar in scope and level of complexity to Dwarf Fort adventure mode?

Also, is EDF 4.1 fun when played alone? I don't have friends.

Attached: 1552678973803.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Poorly. But at least it has many QoL improvements.

Mad Max is surprisingly good, definitely worth 5muridollars. Sleeping dogs is great.

Keep in mind that Katamari is a 6-8 hour game.

Anyone know of any games like digimon story cyber sleuth, Yokai Watch 4, Akiba's Trip or Persona 5 where it's an rpg type game with an open world in a modern city, preferably tokyo, with a bit of fantasy?

25 gaben buckos... help me choose !

Attached: what do i choose.jpg (598x300, 40K)

yomawari was pretty basic desu

Honestly, "Qbik" struck me as a pretty good and quirky pixel-art puzzle game. $0.49 cents at the moment; You could do far worse.

Tfw still undecided

Attached: video games.jpg (1864x1398, 264K)

Skip out on HiT it's overrated.

Get hat kids game its really underrated

not an answer !
what else do i choose ?

It is overrated, but it's still a good fucking game. That price is overpaying though. I paid $9 for a key + first dlc

OJ is great with friends, great for seeing everyone raging on mic because of rng dice
Touhou Luna Nights is Dio metroidvania I know jackshit about touhou so this is my only comparison, fuck anyone trying to kill me
Deus Ex hass shit ton of lore, explore everything. Some stuff you'll only discover during other playthroughs not joking. I think people nowadays recommend to play with GMDX mod enjoy it

Is Atom RPG worth it?

I got another 7 bucks to play with but I dunno what I want
Never played a Yakuza game but I just want something that I can sink a fuckton of hours into

Attached: ss+(2019-06-28+at+08.34.20).png (614x389, 54K)

have a look at Domina

Katana Zero is really good but depending on how you play games you might be done with it real quick
Wizard of Legend is fun if you like roguelikes, but everything can be based on luck of the draw,
Id say they are both worth it but I have not experience with the other 2

THANK YOU !!!

I'd get rid of LEGO. I say that as someone who actually quite likes the LEGO games. Fanatical (who used to be Bundle Stars) puts the LEGO games at huge deals fairly often, because I think they're owned by the same company.

I'd get warhammer 2 instead of 1 if I were you

Are Risen 2 and 3 any good compared to the original?

how many tokens per 1k boost are you supposed to get

There's a debuff stat based on how many people from the other teams are shelling you. Team Corgi wins every day unless all the others team up to gank them.

Genital Jousting if you party with retards like I do.
But seriously, Duck Game and IDARB are both amazing party games.

im already eating ramen... not an answer !

Amid Evil

Don't go into Mad Max expecting the potential of any semblance of a happy ending. It's 100% misery. In every way.

>nioh
Seconding this user. Quick-change is a fucking must have.

Buy the Original Lego Star Wars 4-6. That game is the definition of kino

>The year of our lord 2019
>He still hasn't played Papers, Please

Attached: concerned dog.jpg (1200x1096, 94K)

GMDX mod for Deus?

wait that discount actually lets you get things for free?

It's a great game, but there's nothing kino about it. Stop overusing that word, it's lost al meaning.

You guys got any good recommendations for character creators that aren't MMOs or Skyrim?

Attached: 1437550232302.jpg (480x640, 82K)

Is EVERSPACE any good?

My nostalgia goggles are fixed to my face when it come to that game, kino

Dragons dogma

it seems like it would be but it really isn't

Then you just don't know what kino means. Lurk more, newfag.

Yeah I havent played a touhou game before either was thinking of picking it up because she plays like DIO

do sex buddy, getting mad over internet terms

Its pretty good, it was my first 2hu game as well and I had a good time with it

That one seems good. Anything else notable?

Worth 12,59 eurobux?

Attached: euro-truck-simulator-2-beyond-the-baltic-sea-cover.jpg (934x1246, 733K)

>La noire
>VA-11 HALL-A
>Shantae
>Steins:gate
am i fucking up with any?

What should I get if I'd like some good games I can play with just a keyboard and no mouse? My mouse broke down and I'm waiting a few days for a new one to ship so all I have is a touchpad.

zero escape is shit

Duck Game is a god tier party game

a meme? or is it kino?

Attached: 1542332600941.png (943x674, 679K)

Pirate's Curse or Half Genie Hero? I like them both, but PC is much better

All this for nearly $47

Attached: 124.jpg (652x1052, 147K)

absolute shit taste faggot

Seconding this, but for the original as well.

instead of getting the force awakens, i would recommend the originals (like complete saga) instead. it is significantly cheaper; you will have more money to spare.

Civ 6 worth it for somebody who has a mild interest in strategy type games?

Attached: 1549786976407.jpg (960x846, 89K)

EVE Online. Yes, it's MMO, but character creator is good enough to play with it for a day, make a decent pack of reaction pics and uninstall.

Attached: 2013-10-06_00025.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

How is Crosscode?

It's decent, Encounters DLC is highly recommended because while the base game contains all the gameplay, all the soul is in DLC.

Attached: everspehss.jpg (312x130, 11K)

Can anyone rate?
I got:
>Rise to Ruins
>Kingdoms & Castles
>Kenshi
>Planet zoo delux preorder (First game preordered in years as typically oppose but gagging for a zoo tycoon and thought fk it as it with my other points gave me a 5 voucher)
>Empires: Dawn of the Modern World (GoG - not on sale)

How'd I do?

can someone explain the appeal to Lobotomy Corporation besides animu girls i keep seeing it on Yea Forums and im so confused

Attached: 5fc1440c1ddd287a34008477c214273c.jpg (564x816, 91K)

>Trine
>Soma
>Hellblade
Keep those, the rest goes into the trash.

>obese anime

gimme a good lovecraftian, detective, or autistic sim game

i would recommend. if you have american truck simulator, i would recommend the washington expansion even more. scs makes great expansions

I thought the music was pretty good

So so platformer

indie games and classics for me this year

Attached: games.png (621x558, 110K)

Definitely. Love it but I have a logitech G29 (whatever it is) wheel and its utterly brilliant. ETS online is great as well. Theres just something amazing about being stuck in traffic at rotterdam with 100 other players where everyones an ass and you have to experience it to understand as it sounds shit but is awesome.
That's basically ETS2 - Looks shit, sounds unfun, but it all just works to create something excellent.

>rock of ages
I've never seen anything about this series from somebody who's actually played it. I'm convinced it doesn't really exist

Should I get Kenshi? I've been interested in it for a while, but I'm worried actually playing it won't nearly be as fun as watching youtube videos on it. Like, by the time I actually get a place going to the level that the real fun can start, i'll already be burned out

Attached: kenshi-cover.jpg (271x377, 17K)

Yes, they're great, comfy games. Love em and keep coming back. Have both ETS2 and ATS with all the map expansions, save for BtBS. Was just wondering if this is a good DLC.

Try the demo on the devs' website

I have 20 buckaroos, recommend me some turn based multiplayer games.

Attached: redflag.jpg (1242x1238, 135K)

I just realize i have the 5 bucks redux.
any good game for 5 bucks?

>hellblade
>above Edith finch
lel what. If you're going to play a walking sim, at least choose a good one.

I need a good FPS recommended.
>faster paced
>single player focused
>little to no roguelike elements
>actual good aesthetic

I've got keys for both Rock of Ages and the Pixeljunk Shooter+Monsters bundle, if you wanted to trade for something cheaper than them.

I was just reading that you can no longer gift games to people who do not live in same country as you? Is this true?

Attached: 1561515863849.gif (290x214, 2.63M)

is the user from yesterday who was up to trade me amid evil for risk of rain 2 itt, said it had to be today but never added me

Is for honor dead ? Always wanted to get into it

Attached: Capture.png (640x686, 146K)

any recommendations for something that came out in the last 12 months? any genre

Attached: file.png (485x638, 127K)

>There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.
There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.
>There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.
There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

Attached: 1548226509586.jpg (1280x1296, 121K)

Dusk
Nu-Shadow Warrior
Amid Evil
Doom 3 + RoE (NOT BFG Edition)

Attached: V0t8YiguBhM.jpg (380x347, 40K)

It's dead and it's garbage.

What the fuck is wrong with my steam dude?

Attached: 1531048022256.jpg (1457x383, 24K)

If you don't have Nidhogg 1, I recommend it over the sequel

>Rise to Ruins
My negro

All I have is "Don't Starve Together" if you'd be interested in that. Would that work for you? If not it's cool

Add me on Steam, we'll work it out.

thoughts on what i should get?

Attached: ....png (1125x801, 477K)

Project warlock any good?

StS 100%

does anyone know if theres a cap on the 5 dollar coupons? ive gotten 2 so far and it seems like i could get a few more

how nice, they've finally changed the grand prix to give everyone a better idea of where the teams stand

how'd you get tokens so fast? i've been boosting everyday and only have 8000

NLSS tier. Get risk of rain 2 next

So far, I've bought Into the Breach. I've held off on buying it for a while now because I wasn't positive I'd like it as much as FTL, but it really captures the same sort of addictive magic despite being a totally different game at its core. I may buy Celeste, but the sale isn't really as good as I'd like. That game never seems to go on a fucking good sale.

Other than that, I'm considering Vanquish and Bayonetta. I played Vanguish once on console and didn't think it was that amazing, but I don't think I was playing it cuhrayzee enough. I think the more precise controls of M+KB would help with that.

>we'll work it out.

Attached: 1561567139469.png (1280x720, 410K)

What would you get?

Attached: Capture.png (141x45, 3K)

already have ror2

I got the Overlord bundle, Dark Souls remaster and Fable. Not bad.

Played Slipstream and it was good fun
Any good racing games on sale right now? I enjoy arcade-y and speedy racing games like F-zero more then the RL simulators

A job

Attached: 1553355329617.png (256x256, 115K)

wizard of legend is pretty fun

get slap city then

>spending more than $50 a year on games
Mortgage is more important mamas boy

pathologic 2 any good?

i hope you like reading

>Budgeted so poorly he has no money to spend on hobbies.
Sorry about your room temperature IQ

>Video games are my only hobby
Project more cuck

I can't fucking buy anything because steam is fucking garbage. Fuck steam and fuck you guys im mad.

>i hope you like reading
I put up with it in Placescape, I think I'll be ok.

its ok

>Getting called out on his poor financial situation so he lashes out because he feels inferior.
Maybe you can manage a McDonald's one day.

You can as long as the regional pricing difference is under 10%, unless they changed it since last sale.

>corgi jumps x1500 in a split second and bird falls x1000
This shit either has some fat fucking angry whales or is rigged.

MGSV is cheaper on other sites check out humble or isthereanydeal.

no it isn't :(

Does the Valkyria Chronicles 4 DLC never go on sale? Seriously I'm waiting for to get the dlc to play the whole thing.

RE7 ANY GOOD?
PLEASE RESPOND

>ori
Get Strider instead. It's way better and is only 5 dollars.

Attached: mike_smug.jpg (315x330, 91K)

Consider the following:
Blood Bowl 2

Attached: unfed.jpg (1920x1080, 614K)

dark souls is mostly like what a 3d Castlevania should be so i think the comparison holds more weight than the other guy said

you get points from games that you have achievements in. you have to play for 30 mins so i just find ones i have a fair amount in and idle. you have to scroll down the event page a bit and active claim the point for each game you've spent 30 mins in.

Jackbox party packs unironically.

Don't know about open ended roguelikes like that but ToME is the best roguelike of all time. Period. You can fight me on it.

Thoughts on river City Ransom: Underground

I don't know a single game on your list, but I like your style. I'm not doing it during this sale, but during some of the steam sales, I'll just take $20 - $30 bucks, and buy a bunch of shitty indie games for cheap.
I end up with a lot of crap for sure, and some of it shouldn't even be worth playing as a browser game, but there is some gold to be found in those shitty indie games. I hope you find some gold in that batch.

Attached: thumb-up-terminator.jpg (500x406, 45K)

No. Don't do that.

Redpill me on my friend pedro

Never played it, but Gangbeats is supposed to be a good party game, and I'm pretty sure it's on sale.

not dead, just not that great

I don't know the conversion rate for Ausbux, but I got MGSV + GZ + DLC for ~10 USD here: gamebillet.com/metal-gear-solid-the-definitive-experience

If you're just after MGSV, you can find it for 5 USD here: humblebundle.com/store/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain
& GZ for 4 USD here: humblebundle.com/store/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes?hmb_source=search_bar

mad max is overrated

rate

Attached: file.png (620x324, 65K)

Spec Ops isn't that great. Don't fall for the meme. At its core, it's a painfully generic cover shooter. The "Heart of Darkness" story isn't really that great, either.

is kiwami 2 toaster friendly?

Just played Furi, which YOU guys told me to buy.
Beat it in 3 hours, wasn't it supposed to be difficult?

Also, fuck walking slowly from boss to boss - even auto-walking, devs were sucking themselves off making barely passable art assets for unity that they thought looked pretty.

Anyway, never talk to me or my cart ever again, thanks!

Attached: 1547806063110.jpg (403x389, 19K)

1/10

Hare just went from 5th to 3rd in a span of a minute. NOW THE FUCKING RABBIT IS 1st THIS IS MORE BLANTANT THAN TWIN FUCKING TOWERS

i changed my mind on friday the 13th. new cart

Attached: file.png (624x316, 79K)

What are some good RPGs to buy? What are some games with a lot of mods like Skyrim?

how good is squad? I wanna play a good shooter since i'm frustrated with CSGO now, is it super tryhard or can you find some casual servers? and is the gunplay good?

Just played Ruiner, which YOU guys told me to buy.
Beat it in 4.5 hours, wasn't it supposed to be FUN?

Also, gameplay was a borefest after the first 2 hours, devolver keeps sucking themselves off making these shitty ass games.

Anyway, never talk to me or my cart ever again, thanks!

Check out Project Reality over Squad. It's a meme and I honestly don't get why people prefer it over Project Reality when PR has so many features Squad doesn't. It's also free. If you want a good shooter, get Rising Storm 2 Vietnam. You die very quickly but it's a fun as fuck game to play

>making
devolver is a publisher

>Papers Please
Drop that meme shit. You could play better games on fucking Newgrounds, no joke.

It's my first time shitposting, sorry.

wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=0FOTEmUPuY0&list=PL4DN9D4oLcBY-ky0A2bHfGdhySrvOEvRF

Attached: dxball2.jpg (460x215, 37K)

It's fun, try it out

I'm indecisive as hell. What game should I buy?

Attached: games.jpg (954x925, 254K)

PP might as well be a free flash game on a website. It only got exposure because of its theme.

bros I can't decide what to get first, aside from maybe shovel knight and cuphead everything got a significant enough discount to be worth it.

Attached: wishlist 2.jpg (975x1262, 186K)

HOLY FUCK
HOW DID I MISS THIS

I bought the original years ago and just got the sequel on the sale. It some weird hybrid of marble madness + tower defense + monty python + art history. Never really bothered with the multi but the single player campaign is fun.

eye is a shitty game

There are a lot of good RPG's but I don't know of any that have the mod support Skyrim does. I'll just list a lot of enjoyable RPG's.
>Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines
>Deus Ex, Human Revolution, Mankind Divided
>Divinity Original Sin 2
>If you want something really old, play Geneforge
>Kingdoms of Alamur for a decent rpg
>Dark Souls or Nioh if you want something that loosely follows the genre RPG and is challenging
>Grim Dawn if you want an ARPG
>Fallout New Vegas if you have a big iron on your hip
>Prey which could be called an RPG depending on who you are
>Knights of the Old Republic 2

I've bought Touhou Luna Nights, Kero Blaster, Stardew Valley and Squad.

The grand prix badge is so OP, ive gone from lvl 28 and now im 56. the level isnt super important but i like how much its increasing

New Vegas

also bought Amid Evil

Use a random number generator and pull the trigger

Baba is good. I'm interested in Wreckfest too but even at half price I'm not sure if it will be worth it.

XCOM 2 and Shovel Knight are both very solid. Baba is You is still overpriced. I don't know about the fighting games.

Steins;Gate has a better story, Danganronpa has actual gameplay and is more fun and lighthearted. I personally preferred Steins;Gate but if you only have space and time in your life for one, play Danganronpa because Steins;Gate actually got a good anime adaptation.

Night in the Woods isn't worth buying at any price

rise to ruins is good, even if its still in alpha

Ive already bought it and beat it. Its not terribly long. Its super fun, spam thousand daggers to win when you get the item. its super fun though and the music remixes are great even if you dont know the original music

You want to hear some crazy shit? It isn't just a rerelease. It's also an expansion. They've added new features like animated boards.

If you buy EDF, I have keys for all of the DLC I'd be willing to trade for something in the $10 range.

>finally finish my backlog
>can finally play instantly the games I buy
>tfw no money

>Yakuza 0
An astonishingly good game. Very fun combat with a surprisingly interesting story. Also can be pretty funny
>Tales of Maj'Eyal
Good game. Randomly generated but fulfills my powertrip needs. A bit janky so it might not be your thing. DLC isn't necessary to have a good time
>Danganronpa
Danganronpa is a game with a great premise and good music but it's story is on the border of fucking retarded and enjoyable. I had a good time with it because I like mysteries but I wouldn't expect great writing.
>E.Y.E
Don't listen to the other user. You play E.Y.E. for it's gameplay, multiplayer, and weird design. It's story is very strange. Janky as well so it might not be for you. Also has some weird design here and there.
>OneShot
Haven't finished it myself but I enjoyed the music and puzzles. I don't think it's super long but it's worth playing.

The rest I have no fucking clue. I know people like Legend of Grimrock a lot but I didn't enjoy it myself. Just not for me.

wHAAA

ToME
ToME
ToME
ToME
ToME
ToME

EDF 4
Return of Obra Dinn
Total war: Napoleon
Black Mesa

Yay or nay?

Reminder to get the greatest VN of all time while it's on sale:

store.steampowered.com/app/658620/Wonderful_Everyday_Down_the_RabbitHole/

yay

Is sleeping dogs worth 2 bucks?

so far i bought:

pathologic 2
planescape EE
atom rpg

any light hearted games you can put many hours into? something not tough, thanks

pass

Don't get Night in the Woods. It's overrated. It does have a nice artstyle and some good characters but outside of that the game feels like a drag. Honestly went into it with low expectations because I didn't know what to expect and I wanted to enjoy it if it was surprisingly enjoyable like Oxenfree for me. It also shoehorns in a dumb plot at the end that's fucking retarded. If you get anything, get Hollow Knight, Shovel Knight, Undertale if you know nothing about it, Tekken 7, XCOM 2, and Rivals of Aether.

Been playing rogue legacy. Pretty fun but its grindy as hell

I thought Tales of Maj'Eyal was freeware?

Obra Dinn is really overrated imo. I'd recommend pirating it before you buy it or just skipping it.

But achievements and cloud saves user.

it's a good time for $2

I did this and got Danganronpa. I've been wanting to play it for years and it's not going to get any cheaper, so I bought it.

So it is. I didn't know that. Downloading it now,

Yeah that's a pretty good price for it.

I'm gonna get Pathfinder, but are the DLCs any good?

Attached: i wish i was at church praying to my deity.jpg (1777x937, 154K)

Is Frostpunk good if you like city builders?

What are some games where I can be comfy, own a house and get married?

Stardew I guess

Stardew Valley, I think there are also some Harvest Moon games on steam but they're garbage.

Skyrim

can you stack $5 coupons in the cart?

Attached: 1561516321547.jpg (850x826, 161K)

Rune Factory. Stardew is the obvious one. Harvest moon also obviously.

no its more of a survival game

how casual/comfy are these games lads:

the messenger
two point hospital
hat in time

It has zero replayability and is pretty linear. Might as well watch a lets play.

Reminds me that I'm tempted to good Genso Wanderer but all the DLC is scaring me off.

cyberpunk va-11 hall-a or hypnospace outlaw?

How does it compare to Tangledeep, the Mystery Dungeon knockoff on steam that is like a third of the price?

should I pull the trigger? not sure if I should include the DLC on NecroDancer

Attached: 1545276398942.png (564x463, 72K)

pull. those are all good games

Kenshi is a janky piece of shit that you'll need to mod, and I absolutely love it. It will kick your ass over, and over, and you'll be glad when it does, because even the bad things that happen are good for you. There is a decent amount of lore, but you have to actively find it yourself if you want to know anything, and no story to speak of. Pretty good character creator, and you can have pretty much as many members in your party as you want. I think 30 people is the vanilla cap, but one of the more required mods for the game is a 256 character cap.
It's a very niche game, and for sure doesn't appeal to everyone, but for those it does appeal to, it is fantastic.
Can't speak to anything else you've got, but Kenshi is a potentially very good grab if you're the right kind of person.

Are there any games like Undertale on sale?

Not the story part, but the mixing shmup with RPG mechanics part. I like shmups, but I don't like how arcadey they are where you just get 6 stages to play through and the only thing to do is try to get better until you can beat it all on one quarter.

Basically, are there any shmups out there with more unique/varied gameplay to them in addition to the shmup part?

Attached: cheeen.jpg (391x545, 40K)

Honestly the main I'm considering getting it is because it's Touhou, although Tangledeep does look pretty descent

Someone stop me from paying ten dollars for Mafia, a game from 2002 with cut soundtrack.

I wrote this
Before I saw your post. I'm just pointing you to it.
Honestly, I have the most fun during the early game when you get your ass beat all the time. I have a major case of restartitis with this game, and am constantly starting new games.

got stick fight a sale ago, it was pretty shit and got boring quickly

Any mods to restore it? it's pretty damn good game although dated. I'm kind of surprised they had to cut the soundtrack considering all the songs were from the 20s and 30s.

Delete sleeping dogs, do yourself a favor. Its one of the biggest gaming disappointments Ive ever experienced. No kappa.

youtube.com/watch?v=dmyJ1RVfnPE

how do you not have papers please?

LET'S GO /BIRB/

Attached: birb.jpg (1153x436, 32K)

>corgifags annihilated for their arrogance
I love it

Is Void Bastards worth grabbing?

Attached: 1383209025448.jpg (375x450, 25K)

I played the zero escape games on 3ds, but I'm thinking I might them on pc for this price.

There's barely any content, it's not worth the current price.

I GOT 50 AMERICAN DOLLARS, NIGGERS

WHAT SHOULD I BUY WITH 50 AMERICAN DOLLARS?
I LIKE METROIDVANIA GAMES AND WOULD ALSO LIKE TO GET INTO RTS GAMES

Attached: 1436199078585.png (295x301, 232K)

BUY SANCTUM 2 YOU NIGGERS it's comfy

sleeping dogs was kind of boring

r8 pls

Attached: liiiist.png (960x573, 331K)

fanatical.com/en/game/company-of-heroes-complete-pack

best RTS I've ever played.

Thanks.
Immortal Redneck worth grabbing? Popped up on my recommended between me asking about void bastards, and your response.

Attached: 1383213998049.jpg (288x360, 20K)

SPORE + Spore Galactic Adventures
Risk of Rain
Terraria
Spelunky
Starbound
Worms Armageddon
Sanctum 2
WASTED
Ziggurat
It's not rape if she cums

quantum is awful

RTS:
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance
AoE2 HD edition
Zero K (it's free)

3 amazing RTS games and I've used up less than $10 of your budget. A little more of you want to spring for the entire AoE2 expansion collection.

>Discover queue
>add filters
>get same dev/publisher games trash fire projects

Attached: getdustedfags.png (963x525, 586K)

I've heard good things about VA-11. Can't say anything more about it.
Ikaruga is pretty good. I had it on 360, and quite enjoyed it. Never been a big fan of bullet hell games, but it managed to draw me in. I'd say it's worth five of your monopoly monies.
Never even heard of the last one.

maybe i'll just get both, they look perfect for me
rarely spend over £5 on steam but eh fuck it

Attached: thisisthepolice.png (975x512, 548K)

It's neat and has a good amount of content but I don't think it gets updates anymore. It was fun while I played it though

Attached: 1475456887278.jpg (600x501, 65K)

For $4, that's good enough for me. Thanks friendo.

Attached: 1383205478390.jpg (340x255, 60K)

I think that's how much I spent on a physical copy. In 2003.

Environmental Station Alpha. Get it.

I've got a key for Immortal Redneck if you wanted to trade for something.

how are you just gonna drop an unrelated farscape pic in this thread without saying anything.

Attached: jothee.jpg (856x642, 33K)

>Banner Saga Trilogy is on sale for $26 CAD
god damn

Redneck Rampage is better

Attached: Redneck_Rampage.jpg (640x480, 65K)

How are project warlock and painkiller?

I'm thinking maybe one game more among one of these

Attached: screencapture-store-steampowered-wishlist-profiles-76561198005533870-2019-06-29-12_41_57.png (908x2991, 1.68M)

I haven't started part 2. Part 1 had a bit that really pissed me off, though. At one point, your party stops in a city, then you switch to a different, new party for like two weeks, and during that time, your first party still consumes resources, so if you didn't stockpile on food in preparation for a party switch you had no way of knowing was coming, you'll switch back and find all of them starving and dead.

More likely for people to read your post if you include a picture, and I figured that if I used Farscape, I'd be more likely to get a response from someone with good taste.

Attached: 1383213680039.jpg (200x225, 12K)

katana zero

What game that's on sale on Steam will give me feels like this music video:

youtu.be/v_OHJxN9C1Y

Is the Borderlands Handsome Collection worth 5 buckarroniolasauruses?

Attached: ok.jpg (161x184, 17K)

yup

2 Really cool games with a lot of content including all DLC.

Yea, definitely worth the $5

Is Ruiner worth the money?

Attached: 1560458940565.jpg (500x397, 27K)

for 8 dollars yeah, is pretty short for its full price unfortunately

yes

Is there any comfy rpg/jrpgs you guys would recommend? Looking for something I can play here and there while seeing progress at the end of each session. Nothing too story intensive as I don't want long and intense sessions.

Worth it if you like dbz but dont care about multiplayer?

Attached: Untitled.png (947x179, 133K)

I'm looking for some good multiplayer games to play with my friends. How are the jackbox games? And are they still fun with only three players?

How much is that in real money? What's your experience with fighting games? Can you do a quarter circle motion?

Deep Rock Galactic is a 10/10, one of the only indie early access games that isn't a trash heap

That sounds infuriating. I'm a big fan of FFT and I've been keeping an eye on the games because of that, but I haven't played any of them yet.

Battle Chasers is a great turnbased jrpg with an amazing western artstyle

>friend of mine and i join team pig
>joke about losing to corgi
>it's my birthday
>he couldn't come to the board game party i set up
>finally finish our 3rd round of betrayal and everyone leaves
>check steam
>find this
I'm gonna make it, anons. So are you.

Attached: bighog.png (1250x775, 321K)

>Mafia 2
>Dark Souls Remastered
>Banner Saga
>Baba Is You
>Killer7
>Islanders
>Blue Revolver

I'm pretty confident in most of this list but Blue Revolver. Is the game actually good or is Yea Forums bullshitting me?

I wish I had friends

Trails in the Sky was that for me, especially comfy because the mouse controls are really efficient for playing the entire thing with one hand. Though there are some lengthy cutscenes and dialogues sometimes, the story doesn't really get very involved until the 2nd game.

Reminds me of the times I got random gifts from Yea Forums anons I befriended during Christmas time. Glad to see you're getting the love user and I hope it continues till your dying day.

This. I wonder what it's like. It's also too late for me but good job for you user

hyper light drifter is really good

The actual game itself is good, and the story is pretty good despite it being hopelessly bleak. But just know in advance that if you switch parties and didn't have a lot of food left for the caravan bits, reload an older save and stockpile, so you don't have to download an older cloud save and lose like two hours of progress like I did.

its New Zealand dollars (use google to convert to whatever you want).

my experience with fighting games is i dont care about multiplayer. and ive played and loved almost all tekken games (not 6) but havent been interested in other fighting games except for the ps2 boudokai games which i thoroughly enjoyed

Definitive Edition of AOE2 is coming out soon, waste of money buying HD Edition.

I think this is the most games I've gotten during any sale.
>bought
Kingdom Come Deliverance
>traded for
Wasteland 2
Atom RPG
The Council
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
Katana Zero
Baba Is You
Unheard
Fran Bow
Republique
South Park: Fractured But Whole
Kona
Torment: Tides of Numenera
The Spy Who Shrunk Me
Silent Storm Gold

It does, it’s such a comfy JRPG

You're probably not gonna like it. Unless you really love DBZ. You might get like, 10 hours out of it? It's also how much you're willing to stomach the story mode. There's a bunch of fun character interactions but the mode itself is very repetitive. If you don't get any joy out of learning the fighting game mechanics then you'll probably drop it after 5 hours. Up to you if that's worth the price.

Thanks user.

Hi Yea Forums! I'm the user behind such posts as and
should I blow almost $30 or should I take into consideration that I've had about four or five cocktails and buying games on Steam while sipping 100 proof brandy is a bad idea? Bear in mind that money is not an object here I'm just bored on a Friday night.

Attached: drunk steam sale.jpg (621x384, 25K)

Anyone tried Wizards of Legend?

drink responsibly

I have Blue Revolver. I'm not a huge shmup fan but it's decent. Nice amount of weapon variety and the sprites are nice. Story is too weird for me to understand but that's not important I guess. They lock you out of credit feeding until you earn it with in game funbucks, so maybe that will annoy you if you just want to feed and win. Learning break points was fun, and although people tell me it's an easy shmup I found it pretty hard. Which I guess doesn't matter once you unlock the ability to credit feed.

Sooooooooo I should buy games where I kill KKK ghosts in a cat robot suit while being a decent Diablo ripoff?

is blood bowl actually good?
here my my wishlist top discounts. anything here worth it?

Attached: well.png (844x1118, 606K)

Yes, it's a lot of fun, but only for about 5-10 hours. Once you get the mechanics down and you start getting arcana that do multi-hits, you'll find the challenge drop and it becomes pretty easy. Of course, this was last year for me, it updated since then and they added another boss I think. I haven't tried it but I hope it made things more challenging. Overall it's a good game on sale, I'd get it if you haven't yet.

I personally didn't find Ruiner to be great, the controls just felt wonky to me but hey might be different for you. Neat concept for a game but couldn't hold me beyond 15-20 minutes.

Anybody? I remember some controversy surrounding Civ6 when it came out so I want to be sure before I pull the trigger

Attached: laughter.jpg (720x696, 57K)

You might like FEAR. FEAR 2 and FEAR 3 suck though.

Heat signature is one of those games that I felt with a bit more work could had been an absolute legendary game. Still worth a try. Pick a character with the 5mins to live trait and actually really try to complete their story mission. Its a rush.

NO. buy Civ 5, hell Civ 4 or Civ 3.. fuck pirate Civ 2 no one will give a shit. DO NOT buy Civ 6 it is shit compared to what you can get for a fraction of the price. Civ 6 is for people who are strapped to that series and can tolerate the rape that it encompasses.. DO NOT BUY IT.

EYE divine cybermancy. No fuckin contest. It has multiplayer but its more then playable singleplayer.

Dusk or Amid Evil, which one will it be lads?

Attached: 1540328048893.png (1280x1237, 974K)

Is there anything unique to this game compared to other Shmups? I haven't exactly played many, but I'm thinking about Ikaruga instead.

Dusk if you're looking for a quake game..
Amid Evil if you want Heretic for twice the price of Ziggurat.

Should I buy the complete editions of Civ V or Stellaris?

Can anyone recommend me some hidden gems? I like survival horror games and role-playing games like New Vegas. Preferably under $25. I've gotten RE7 and RE2make and they are both 10/10s.

Why the fuck do Call of Duty games never get a reasonable sales price? 15 bucks for a 10 year old game? Is it even worth it?

Attached: 46de552d47f87b55668da538d92e4505299370e8.jpg (616x353, 26K)

.... Darius Burst Chronicle Savior...

I'm sorry I didn't read your post but I saw shmup...DARIUS!

anyone else that can't even find anything to buy?
there's almost nothing that I actually want because I own everything already

some I might want to try like toukiden but that's pretty expensive for something i know absolutely nothing about and everything that's highly acclaimed and already multiple years old like stardew valley is only on like 20% sale because people buy it anyway instead of caring about how they're getting ripped off

howd i do?

Attached: GGGGG.png (1229x490, 45K)

Buy base Stellaris then pirate the DLC like you should with every Paradox game

They probably want you to buy them directly from ActiBlizz.

Isn't it normally $9.99 for major sales?

not buying your gaymes on the russian steam market, Yikes

Alright anons I am an indecisive fuck help me decide what I should get out of this. I'm only considering burst re newal because I can play as my wife Ryoubi with DLC. Also is dark souls remastered worth it? Is anything changed other than some multiplayer stuff? Also any recommendations for some good metroidvanias that may be a little less known? I already have all the more well known ones.

Attached: steamsale.png (620x473, 112K)

I've got Stellaris I could trade you.

Steamid: steamcommunity.com/id/fm_salchemist/

any good drifting games?

Shockingly, MW2 still has some good lobbies, user. I still fire it up.

Attached: cock_of_dooky.jpg (258x237, 15K)

assetto corsa

deathwing will disappoint you. play it first to confirm this then refund it.

Fuck me I forgot. Thanks

it only got exposure because the hipster indiescene was still having some media influence at the time it was released

played it for 40 mins, it seems ok

Absolute Drift is kino

Attached: absolute_drift.png (2056x2056, 59K)

hollow knight is a borefest dont buy it

>$30 for half genie hero

I got the PS4 collector's edition for $10 at Toys'R'Us before they went out of business... just saying you're over paying.. I do not blame you for your Senran Kagura purchase it's on my wishlist and I'm tempted since the PS4 version is shit compared to PC (love me some Peach Beach Splash. .. Snek 4 Lyfe).

Attached: Hikage_render_2.octet-stream.png (322x586, 145K)

fair enough

Weird request but is there any games like Sengoku Rance? Like gameplay wise. It's been my holy grail to find a game similar to Sengoku Rance.

I'm sorry. I'm an idiot. Is there a way for.me to see a wish list?

My heart is for Ryoubi but snakebros are also cool, good taste user

Attached: 1548221827341.jpg (1406x1540, 1014K)

Slipstream. Just kidding it's not that great and I really wish that Drift Stage would come out on fucking PC.....

>buying things that aren't on sale

Don't do this. You can get those anytime.

Glad to hear my bro. I hope you find life and home town..

Should be towards the bottom of the "games played" bit on a profile.

I came home from work ready to pick something up for the weekend but I don't even feel like buying anything on my wishlist. I guess I'll get Rain World finally?

Not so much no. The break points I mentioned was interesting, in that there's a special way to aim at certain body parts of a boss to get "breaks" on them resulting in higher score. But that's not exactly all that unique. Plus it's purely a score mechanic, it's actually harder to do than just beating the boss normally, so if you're not score chasing it's worthless.

Ikaruga is more of a puzzle game than a shmup, so if you're after that then maybe you should go for it instead.

That's been on my list for a while but it's always so expensive...

It's so expensive because it's loaded with content. Seriously if you enjoy the Darius series it's worth it. Easily $30 worth of content. great sale purchase. strongly suggest and this coming from a guy who bought Raiden V Director's Cut for PS4. DO IT. DO IT NOW.

viught like 5 VR games

Attached: pOh6vwN.jpg (608x879, 104K)

Anyone have any suggestions for some lewd games with somewhat good gameplay? So far I have Evenicle, HuniePop and Smashing the Battle.

If you decide you want Civ VI, I can trade you for something that's half the price of it.

should I get lego star wars complete saga?

loved the first 3 games on GC

Any of the CoD games worth getting? I'm kind of yearning for a mindless shooter with good graphics and I want something to hold me over for Destiny 2.

Attached: 1472464823788.jpg (625x720, 111K)

Thank you user

Are there new tower defenses that aren't flash-shit? I bought PvZ to replay it but I would like to play another ones.

Attached: 930.0x524.0.jpg (930x524, 126K)

Look at Rise to Ruins. It's kind of that kind of other stuff but pretty neat.

Anyone know how is Ruiner, I remember when it came out it, there where issues on how difficult it was but have they update it to solve the issues?

Attached: 1425790651781.jpg (282x341, 44K)

sleeping dogs normal edition looks better on PC
definitive got bad textures and lighting is fucked up

Might just end up picking it up because of that. I've spent more on far worse games, but it still annoys me that it's still a fair bit of cash for such an old title.

Buy Ace Combat 7

I was almost buying but the season pass isn't on sale and it's fucking expensive. I saw a lot of positive comments about it, is it really that worth it?

Drift Stage got abandoned officially months ago, dude.

Attached: 1550570417620.jpg (531x57, 10K)

only 1 game worth playing in that list

how is this game? never cared about tohou but im itching for a new metroidvania that isn't bloodstained

Attached: download (4).png (1034x558, 770K)

I didn't buy it because the DLC more than likely will be cheaper in a few more sales
Just core for $35 and DLC can be done later

It's 3D hotline miami with too many mechanics.

No mention of it on their twitter and they made a random tweet 12 hours ago

>bought hell let loose week before sale
>still enjoying that
>bought shadow warrior 2 yesterday
>nice gameplay with bad cutscenes
Thinking of getting star control origins now.

me & my friends are thinking about picking up worms but we're not sure which one, which one do yall recommend?

>Papers, Please
>more expensive than Sleeping Dogs
This world is unjust and bad.

really fucking good, if a bit short

Armageddon

>12 hours ago
oh fuck
I just said all that based on the main guy a couple months ago saying he was "too depressed" to work despite the thousands he got from crowdfunding and fucked off.

The tweet wasn't about the gaem though. it just said "I'm Captain now".
The last tweet about the game was in April

>zero escape trilogy
can't wait to see you hooked only to discover the third game is basically what would happen if Kojima and David Cage teamed up together. So stupid it's actually beautiful.

Attached: 1539332147808.jpg (859x1024, 98K)

what should i get boys??

Attached: Untitled.png (619x557, 105K)

A gift for you mother, you egotistical prick

i take care of my mother you animal

MGSV for sure.
Everspace only if you really love space shit.
Amid evil if you need retro shit.
D2 is neat.
Mad max is repetitive.
Prey is neat.
Just cause 3 is excellent for that price.

Is Haydee any good? I got $3 or so from cards and might as well spend it.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 45K)

Any of the sword art games worth it? Or anything with a similar MMO vibe?

Show me a picture of her happy face then you cunt

should I pull the trigger?

Attached: steam_cart.png (648x732, 133K)

Really fucking good. Wish it was longer but what's there is some of the best I've played in a game.

Attached: 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Remove bitcher 1 and 2.

redpill me on tales of vesparia.

Never played tales games before but i want to try out some jrpg shit. and i dig the anime

remove all the games starting with "The Witcher"

I've got the XXL edition of Just Cause 3 if you wanted to trade for something.

Anyone here played Portal Knight before? im looking for something casual and light hearted to play coop with a few friends since we cant commit too much on more difficult things like terraria.

Any good lewd games, anons?

Attached: 1203980984350.png (800x1021, 679K)

Play Disgaea

What's Prey like? Is it more FPS/adventure or RPG? I guess it's supposed to be like system shock/bioshock?

Sanctum 2 and Defense Grid are pretty good

"Spiritual successor" to System Shock.

Buy Day of Infamy you Grongos
store.steampowered.com/app/447820/Day_of_Infamy/

Attached: 1534058480097.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Seconding the user who said Sanctum 2. Fuck I think I'm gonna play it again.

Terrible taste. Witcher 1 is great

I grabbed eroico, evil maze 2, and a few kagura games on sale.

Play Disgaea and Dragon Quest instead.

>buy a multiplayer game that barely has 200 players

my autism is forcing me to play any game series in order, unfortunately, so I can't
:)) genuinely had a chuckle

I didn't know The Witcher games had any sort of infamy on Yea Forums.

how did I do broes?
Used 3x discount from the event to buy killer7. It's nice so far except for shitty scaling filter used on 2D graphics.

Attached: GbGWlU.png (362x168, 5K)

Should I get Celeste or Hat in Time?

Celeste if you want sjw points.
Hat in time if you want an actual game.

>515 games in library
>just bought 5 more

Attached: 4687_steamsalesale_7e81469434c5077f4b96f914f30f9c67[1].jpg (625x416, 38K)

Corgi gang

It will be 201 when you buy it mate. If everyone's put off buy the playercount then it won't grow

Attached: 1534117371857.jpg (1918x1079, 511K)

Is My Friend Pedro good?
It looks pretty fun but I heard it's really short.

Someone give me good game recommendations. I'm a brainlet who enjoys games like fallout and metro.

>844 games
>brought 5 and probably going to get a couple more

Attached: XkP71ddMej.jpg (650x650, 56K)

>5000 games in library
>dont need to buy any more

big brain here ama

Only played Hat in Time, but it was a wonderful experience.

Do a spring cleaning, just go to help, steam support and remove those games you don't need.
I do this once in a while to stay under 200, feels nice.

great selection

get the expansions for grim dawn as well

>Steins;Gate + 0
Only get the original, 0 is fucking garbage.

This is where I'm at right now. I don't want to spend $70, though.

Attached: Untitled.png (614x318, 58K)

$7.50 to spend on steam, what get.

I got:
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger HD
Wonderful Everyday Down the Rabbit-Hole
The Silver Case
The 25th Ward: The Silver Case

How'd I do?

Yes
Maybe
No
God why

Browse the under $5 list

Ty was alright. Wasn't amazing, but good for nostalgia of early-2000s platformers.

imagine being team corgi right now

I loved it when I was younger, yeah.

Attached: corgi1.jpg (354x336, 30K)

Then yeah, you'll probably have a good time with it.

Tokyo Xanadu eX+ or Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection? Which should I go with first if I like Falcom games?

Anyone here play Get Even?

Should I pick it up? Looking for something spooky similar to condemned

Attached: 1561644050377.jpg (200x280, 43K)

>buy garbage
No, zoomer

Zwei

Attached: zweiplaytime.png (344x116, 68K)

If you have autism for for planes it might be worth it, but even then there are much better plane games on steam

If you're still here if you want a shmup with a gimmick you can try Graze Counter. Whole mechanic being grazing bullets/enemies to charge your meter and then letting loose with your "counter". Also includes a second meter you charge by collecting the drops from your counter blast so there's a good amount of special management. It's pretty short but there's a good amount of characters. Definitely worth it for 5 buckeroos.

...what? The hell?

Attached: anonwut.png (342x447, 272K)

>buying expensive ass VNs
lol

any games with some gun autism around? I don't care about graphics. I would prefer it to be FPS though.

thanks user, I'll trust your judgment

Dusk? Amid Evil?

>removing games from your steam account when they're literally just digital text flags saying you own it, meaning they take up zero room both physically and digitally
Why would you do that? Why not just hide the games? What if you want to play them again? Spring cleaning for physical shit makes sense because you don't want a shit game taking up room on your shelf, but on Steam there's no point at all.

I'm a reviewer

Attached: the3rdplaytime.png (519x126, 99K)

Yes

Attached: flanker beam.webm (852x480, 2.93M)

Thank me.
store.steampowered.com/app/327510/WASTED/

That shit doesn't work for me.
They keep popping up a few weeks later.

Never played any of them, so I can't help you there, but drunk buys are the best buys.
Especially when you don't remember buying them, and find them later. It's like a gift from drunk you to sober you as an apology for the hangover.

Attached: 1453100660381.jpg (440x287, 164K)

It's a psychological thing, quantity and quality.
Seeing you have 100-200 games looks better than 500 fucking games.

Ground Branch probably has the most realistic gun modification and movement system of any FPS
But every other aspect is undercooked

Attached: OddballEllipticalAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif (640x360, 1.37M)

Drop plague, not getting your money's worth there.

You can hide the games though. Is it an OCD thing where even though you hide them your brain still knows they're there?

Short as fuck. Can be beaten in one sitting but its a very stylish fun game. Shame the replayability only depend on the shit you can do in game but no other game modes or stuffs that make it different on some other playthrough.

Indeed.
It doesn't help that the old humble bundle had you redeem all games at once.
>want 1 game
>10 added to library

used all of my slows and steals on them, even after the great reprisal.
no ragrets

Wanted to like that game but the time limit and bullshit hunter robot ruined it.

I think all the sites were like that, back when there were more bundle sites around. It's the only reason I have 600+ games.

Thinking of getting the jackbox party pack. Are they good? Should I just be looking at the newest one, and what's the minimum amount of players to make it optimal?

Only the first two.

Just play Relaxed Mode, it's the same but it disables the time limit and the hunter.

Several of my friends have one of the Jackbox packs, and the only games we ever play are the ones where two people answer a question and everyone else votes on the best one (I want to say it's called Quippage?) and one where you write a slogan, then draw something, and you have to make t-shirts out of them. Those are great fun after several drinks.

Play Ys series.

>at 10,000 tokens after doing the point tasks
> it's impossible to get to 15,000 tokens for the discount because of max points limitations
ffffuck I just wanted $5 off of MHW

Attached: 1555714072657.png (223x203, 63K)

I'm all for S;g and Papers, Please.
Papers Please Devs also made that game Please don't touch anything which is pretty good too.

Also, you'll find that the art style in S;g and S;g zero (and elite) differs quite a lot. Take Kurisu for an example, it's more like the anime past the original game.

Seconding the guy who said Armageddon. It's THE Worms game.