What is his fucking problem?

What is his fucking problem?

Attached: fTbgridh.jpg (1024x567, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/288816739297419265
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing, apparently.

He doesn't give a fuck. I can respect that.

>mfw femfreq went bankrupt
>mfw anita will be selling her sloppy cunt on the streets

Attached: 1528694822527.jpg (966x1013, 65K)

Kamiya is about as alpha as Japanese men come. He doesn't have some faggy bowlcut and can actually grow facial hair. If he had been born earlier in time he would have given Tojo a run for his money.

>Ugly. She should stop complaining.
ETERNALLY BASED

Attached: 1317135536255.jpg (298x298, 25K)

He's a horny little Japanese man with a small penis, hates the thought of fat white cocks tearing up Asian pussy.

Only the Ugly one is questionable.

Absolutely nothing.

It's good he doesn't care about their opinions but he's a hack with an insane ego. His only good game is Viewitful Joe 1.

that's the best one

>western males
>Keep giving SJWs never ending constant attention
>Won't stop talking about them, making videos about them, giving them views and free publicity and indirectly spreading their opinions
>wonder how and why they won't go away

Hmmm.....

>Japan, not affected by it
>I don't care
>Stop talking about these people to me
>Go away.
>Stop complaining

Gee it's a real head scratcher here isn't it.

found the tranny

Attached: 1560024454352.gif (480x360, 1.98M)

Does he tweet like this in japanese?
I've only ever seen screencaps of his english tweets.

Even then it could just mean he finds the criticism and/or the organization to be ugly, English is not his first language obviously and ugly is still a perfectly apt word to use in that context.

What a fucking child.

>Japan, not affected by it
If only

Attached: snoy.jpg (2000x360, 58K)

Bayonetta?

>ugly

Attached: Dv-NtIvUwAAV6Ra.jpg (600x628, 96K)

the problem started when they moved to commefornia, outside some bad decisions like the PS3 hardware and retarded memory cards for the PSV, Sony was fine before that

>english tweets
>not immediately blocked
I doubt it's real. The answer is still "nothing" though

That's California, America doing it though. Not a Japanese policy.

Based Kamiya.

Wish western devs had balls like him and Kojima.

newfag

>Not a Japanese policy.
It is now. Games will be censored in Japan too.

most devs will jump ship to the switch, like they're doing already

>Kamiya doesn't give feminists the time of day because he realizes they're powerless women with autism just screeching
>incels on Yea Forums are actually so beta they feel threatened by these women

Attached: 1525851507937.png (128x128, 14K)

Enough of these nonsense questions.

Is there even any proof that a Japanese company would allow the American branch to control their decision making? Also, California is no different than the rest of your degenerate kike loving country.

every time I hear the name peanutbuttergamer its tied to some sjw scandal
first with jontron then with projared and today this
dont even know where the faggots from but I automatically dislike him

>le based kamiya
He is probably the most assblasted bald manlet I've ever seen. He gets mad about everything in twitter.

Based baldy nip.

>California is no different than the rest of your degenerate kike loving country.
yes it is, it's way worse than any other state

>Also, California is no different than the rest of your degenerate kike loving country.

It has the same problems as the rest of America, but it's highly concentrated there because it's essentially ground zero for poz.

>Not a Japanese policy.
lol someone hasn't been keeping up
>B-b-but COMMIEFORNIA!1!1!!
lol this decision was made long in advance, by Sony as a whole

You'd be getting sun rays regardless of whether they had moved to California.

The dude from Senran Kagura left the company cus of it. So....

He's handsome and aware of it

Hes too based for soilent males such as yourself to comprehend.

Attached: Gi0wJ_d.jpg (640x904, 60K)

Where's the proof that Sony Japan would let Sony of the US handle the decision making?

Left Marvelous? Yeah, but where is the proof that "muh commiefornia" was behind this? Is it really that incredible for you guys to think that the nips could have decided to make this change?

>6 of them eats Bethesda's shit
Come on.

>muh commiefornia
Because it happened exactly when Snoy let the Commiefornians make the rules.

Because they moved their HQ to California, where the decision making happens. Hence the bizarre censorship which is totally out of place for a supposedly Japanese company.

I for one will be donating. It's not right for such an iconic figure in gaming, whether you like her or not, go out like this.

Most of his nip tweets seem to be the usual mundane stuff, can't seem to find anything as out there as his english stuff, but maybe I'm not looking hard enough.
My guess is that if he ever used his powers to btfo a japanese, the CEO would force him to issue an apology.
They probably just treat foreign twitter like the wild west since most japs can't into english despite being required to learn it for 10+ years.

>citation needed
>implying a Japanese company would let the US branch make the rules
sasuga, touristchan

They did mate, look it up, there were articles on it and everything.

I remember him saying that Japanese are more respectful so he reciprocates the gesture and that Americans are more rude so he treats it as if he was at a bar. This was long time ago. Don't know if he still feels that way.

You Americans are so easily manipulated by identity politics it's no wonder Jews control your government without much effort.

>no "Blocked"
Yikes. Mememan is afraid.

Thank god you exist to show us the error of our ways, please become my president so i may worship you and spread your glory to the universe.

I'm not American, and besides, all governments bend the knee to Israel.

I don't worship kikes like Trump and Hillary, so I wouldn't get much support.

Nothing, also you should play his games

>angry birds
Why did you fucks ever trust this man

>Truth is questionable
Really makes you think

Was that the year angry birds was making massive bank?

cuck

>replying to an obvious shitpost
have sex, incel

these tweets are like 6 years old and deleted

how are you still making this thread

>get called an incel on Yea Forums
>get irrationally angry
>know it's not a tranny or roastie calling me it, but some shitposter who is also likely a virgin
>still think of all the girls who wrong me in life and get filled with rage
How do I get over this? I know they're just shitposts but it makes me feel really self conscious.

Have you tried having sex, incel?

Have sex?

Why is he so fucking whiny. Is their anything more onions than spending your life crying on social media

I'm just saying, japan knows how to deal with trannies

Attached: get fucked.png (1361x913, 669K)

Japanese Phil Fish

>mfw newfag Yea Forumsedditors don't know who Phil Fish is

Attached: 1561401851141.jpg (750x750, 494K)

Clean your womb

become gay at least faggots will have sex with you

based

Yeah, they allow people to legally change their sex. Japan is very progressive, despite the memes.

I report him a lot on twitter just because of his whole NO ENGRISH ARROWED policy. It notified me once that action was taken once but I have no idea what if any has happened

Nice post little faggot

Attached: 1560524929732.gif (700x704, 295K)

I'm a male that has had sex and frequently tells people to have sex.

It's funny to me because you think that I'm a virgin but I'm not.

Attached: 51c15ef5e242d79480c0b562eaa73a92.md.jpg (375x500, 44K)

I wouldn't say sterilizing them is very progressive

t.actually cringe and bluepilled

>call someone a virgin
>immediately get called a tranny or roastie
>post vocaroo calling them a beta cuck
>no reply
Every single time.

>t.actually cringe and bluepilled
This unironically makes you based.

>ugly. She should stop complaining
HOW IN THE FUCK DOES KAMIYA GET AWAY WITH IT? HOW IN THE FUCK HAS THE ENTIRE OF THE WESTERN GAMES MEDIA NOT EVISCERATED HIM? HOW CAN YOU BE SO BASED THAT NO ONE FUCKS WITH YOU??

As I get older I start to understand where Fish was coming from even if he did have the face and stature of a onions boy

Attached: 855A6CE3-C18C-4112-BC3B-CE175BEB46B9.jpg (712x534, 47K)

I thought he stopped tweeting in English and blocks anyone who tweets at him in English

I'm glad I bought some of his games

Do you also find it hilarious that this place used to be full on "no girls on the internet" but now if you call someone a virgin or an incel, they immediately think you're a woman?

changing something on record means nothing really
but preventing trannies from doing shit like "pregnant man" or "transgender parents" is doing something right

Attached: 1521893409195449117.jpg (794x648, 69K)

>but preventing trannies from doing shit like "pregnant man" or "transgender parents" is doing something right
How does any of this affect you?

Gotta love Keita Takahashi

>d-dude people don't respond to my autistic voice clips :(
cope

He was born without the ability to give a fuck.

have sex

>why are you against other people being murdered or pedophilia, how does this effect you?
Your logic is shit tier

You gonna answer that question?

>furries raping dogs or scat fetishists exist
>HOW DOES ANY OF THIS AFFECT YOU?
yeah so that makes everything a-okay huh, tranny boy?

Attached: wojak-soyboy.png (644x800, 15K)

Honestly, I feel bad for the incels that are so paranoid they think trannies/roasties lurk this board just to make fun of them for being a virgin. There's gotta be some mental illness behind those thoughts.

>Ugly. She should stop complaining

Attached: 1553948290246.png (800x810, 85K)

Yikes!

Not American, but if you keep being ignorant how world politics affects our video game industry you'd be the sheeple that contributes to the cancer.
I don't want them to turn our games into un-fun propaganda-spitting bullshit. Its why I stopped watching TV and unsubscribed from cable.

I'm not that user, dummy

It affects the society you live in epic troll-kun

He doesn’t give a shit about western politic bullshit, he just makes fun games and shit he likes.

Damn shame. I guess that's what isolation and virginity does to the brain. It just rots it.

>goty
>nothing
Kamiya you fucking mad lad.

How? Give some details, and make it quick. I'm going to have sex tonight.

Holy fucking shit you people are genuinely retarded. I know this site has been astroturfed by right-wingers to hell and back, but my god.

>Hey, what's wrong with someone wanting to be tra-
>FUCKING FURRIES RAPING DOGS AND SCAT FETISHISTS NEED TO BE BANNED

My favorite part about it is the scat fetishist thing. You can make an argument about the dogs, but what do you care if two adults want to get together and exchange fecal treats?

Phil Fish was a justified dick who eventually went too far from what (admittedly little) I have seen.

if you roleplay a tranny you're as good as one.

>telling some virgin loser to go have sex is roleplaying as a tranny
Delusional.

his logic was bad. he could still be correct, but his logic was bad and this alone is reason to make fun of him.
>"you shouldn't care about things happening that won't affect you personally"
>why shouldn't I care about things that affect other people?
it's a sound response.

>say something popularized by trannies
>"not like them"
Get IQ.

I love in all this no one gave an answer to my question. It was a basic-ass question and you morons couldn't even do that.

nice strawman, tranny wh*toid, really out of context.
>scat is okay because two adults etc
you heard it from tranny lovers, folks

>say something popularized by trannies
People have been telling losers to have sex for literal centuries.

That one was faked

I searched his Twilog for it

can't read between the lines, tranny? do we have to spell it out for you trannies?

But that's not a sound response. It's literally the exact same moral busybody shit that absolutely no one likes. Yea Forums is unironically advocating for a nanny state that enforces chasity and shuns sexual promiscuity. And for what? To fight off the nebulous and imaginary force known as "degeneracy"? It's such a vague concept, and it's very clearly rooted in a fascist ideology.

I bet this gif of Mario and Sonic making out genuinely makes some of you angry. I just know it.

Attached: 1552329488361.gif (491x352, 3.88M)

Can you explain to the class how what two consenting adults do behind closed doors is any of your business?

oh shitpostersan, you're so silly

Phil Fish wishes he had half Kamiya's resume.

Army of Darkness Defense was fun but it sucks its delisted now

Still no answer. Sad!

>I know this site has been astroturfed by right-wingers
Nah, this is more like a push back from the forced degeneracy the LGBT has spread over the years in this site even though it is unwanted.
I'll just say the same thing I said years ago: I sympathize with the LGBT, but I'm straight and I'm happy with the way things were in videogames and anime and my life. Sucks to be abnormal, I can relate. Really.

Hire a prostitute so you will no longer be an incel.

>the "exact same phrase" use by blasted fags
>i-i-its totally different
and again Get IQ.

>Nah, this is more like a push back from the forced degeneracy the LGBT has spread over the years in this site even though it is unwanted.

If any of that was forced, you'd have a rainbow colored buttplug spreading your tiny cheeks right now.

I shouldn't feel disgusted by the idea of exchanging fecal matter because of consent?

Get laid, bitch boy.

Doesn't count to them because Chad can get laid for free.

Well it (probably) feels just like that when I see a tranny in videogames. Really a big turn off.

Only cause yous so fucktarded user-kun.

You can feel disgusted with it all you want. That doesn't have anything to do with you.

One of the last women I had sex with enjoyed being spit on. Some liked being fucked in the ass or licking my butthole. That disgusts some people, but guess what? It was my bedroom and none of their business.

It removes their shitty genes and protects the family structure. But Japan has a HUGE birthrate issue so Idk if even allowing trannies is smart.

Already fucked your parking lot of a mother homeschooler.
Get brains.

>you people chose to discuss the thing that interests you instead of discussing what I wanted. you fools!
look, the reason is that if trannies reproduce they subject poor innocent children to their insanity and they will probably grow up to be broken miserable people
>caring about the wellbeing of others is moral busybody shit so that's not a sound argument
if you don't agree that it's bad for children to be raised by trannies well I hope you change your mind. in general people care about each other and having a lawful society that stops people from harming others is a good way to enforce this. I shouldn't need to explain that though. I think your problem is that you think there's nothing wrong with children being raised by trannies

The only reason you feel that way is because you're coded to thinking that straight is normal. When you don't acknowledge LGBT, literally anything they do is going to seem like them "forcing it" because you don't even give a second thought to what straight people do. Bill says he has a date with Sally and you don't give it a second thought. Bill says he has a date with Greg and you think Bill is forcing something down your throat, when in fact, Bill is just being Bill.

>and they will probably grow up to be broken miserable people
This board is made up of broken miserable people and most of you are presumably not gay or trans, myself included.

And someone else being broken or miserable has nothing to do with you.

I don't fucking care who Bill dates.
but when they are both mentally ill and are bending facts to say they aren't and forcing laws to get their way, that's when problems pop-up.

>This board is made up of broken miserable people and most of you are presumably not gay or trans
what is the connection between the two? I'm not saying LGBT people are broken and miserable. I'm not saying that they create more LGBT people.
>someone else's problems aren't your concern
and we're back to square one... be honest, do you genuinely see something wrong with having laws against murder and theft that can be used to protect everyone or do you think the law should only work for you? you get to make the choice. which do you pick?

Look, I agree that the LGBT and minority representation in most video games is laughable. I don't know a lot about anime since I don't watch it, but I agree with you that art is literally being infested with this garbage. I even agree that, in layman's terms, these leftists are promoting and enforcing censorship onto Japanese companies. I get you.

But listen to yourself. You are using the exact same logic as these people you hate. You want to impose your values onto others for their own well-being. You are literally no different than those feminists who chastise Ikumi Nakamura for "being brainwashed".

>B-BUT THIS TIME IT'S TRUE! GAY PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY BEING BRAINWASHED!

Get fucked.

You don't care about the mental well-being of others, user. Please stop trying to pretend you have a moral leg to stand on.

This thread is exactly why he blocks English posts now.

>the idea of scat shouldnt be considered disgusting or immoral because it has nothing to do with those who don't participate in it
>please disregarding the unhygienic behavior and everything else involved in it
>but you can feel disgusted
right
it's pretty much same with this tranny pregnant man garbage

Attached: disaster-girl.jpg (600x450, 33K)

>because you're coded to thinking that straight is normal.
But straight is normal. It's normal in nature. It's what God wanted people to do. You just likely convinced yourself that if you made yourself the new normal, people will actually accept you. It's more complicated than that.

nothing, play his game. Thats all

>immoral
lmao

>God
???

Ah, yes, all those people who die second-hand from those filthy scat fetishists.

>You want to impose your values onto others for their own well-being
Not really. I just want people to be aware that the lefties are already on our doorsteps and that Yea Forums's (and other gaming communities) not giving a shit about it has helped the infection because the lefties appealed to the desperate ironic nerds who want to be in with the hipsters.
Time has passed for action, I guess. And gaming is fucked because of it, whether we all hate it or not.

>You don't care about the mental well-being of others
this is just bait. I want to dispute it but ultimately it's an irrelevant detail to the claims I've made so far. I think you're just angry you don't have an answer to the soundness of my argument

It's people like you and your dumbfuck "do whatever you want :)" mentality that has caused acceptance of shit eating furries in the first place. No, dude, people shouldn't be eating eachother's feces in public nor private. This is what influences other people to do it. What the fuck, dude?

But it's not just "not giving a shit" though. You people are actually advocating for trans people to be locked in asylums and have certain fetishes become illegal because you find them gross.

>I just want people to be aware that the lefties are already on our doorsteps and that Yea Forums's (and other gaming communities) not giving a shit about it has helped the infection because the lefties appealed to the desperate ironic nerds who want to be in with the hipsters.
Have sex.

>This is what influences other people to do it.
I have no desire to eat shit and neither do you.

So they're not doing a good job at influencing.

Odds are, if you need to declare to yourself that your argument is sound, it's most likely not sound. It's like that retarded kid who insisted that he's smarter than you but it turns out he's actually full of shit.

Attached: 1550752460524.jpg (1721x2160, 842K)

I'd hatefuck Anita tbqh
That deepfake of her in slave Leia cosplay brainwashed me into thinking she's hot

>Ugly. She should stop complaining
based

Attached: 1452240859965.png (524x304, 32K)

He's a retard who can't speak coherent English, apparently.

>You people are actually advocating for trans people to be locked in asylums
Being labeled mentally ill doesn't mean you have to be stowed away into an asylum. It means that the gov't is to help you get free or discounted medication or transition.
>and have certain fetishes become illegal because you find them gross
When did I say that?

someone said I was wrong and I said he was wrong because he didn't explain why I was wrong in the first place... so I'm retarded even though he didn't explain why I was wrong. and you won't either

No, I don't. But that doesnt account for dumb or impressionable people, or even people who do have those urges and proceed to indulge in them because of societal acceptance. You don't want degenerate behavior propagated, you want virtues propagated. People get those mixed up.

>people who do have those urges and proceed to indulge in them because of societal acceptance.
Nigga, you stupid as fuck. Leave your house and find me 10 people off the street who want to eat shit.

Can't. I'm an incel gamer nerd, remember? I'd rather fap to cute anime girls.

Attached: 1502000549742.png (2480x3507, 1.93M)

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that YOU said that. But the vast majority of Yea Forums seems to believe that certain fetishes need to be banned to "protect people from themselves".

This is an extremely pervasive mentality within Yea Forums, and it honestly makes me scared of the future when the pendulum eventually swings and right-wingers start to hold power again.

Attached: 1553114997553.gif (500x570, 465K)

Playing games and jerking to anime does not make you an incel.

t. someone who has had sex.

Attached: 3259f1efb04d1e7a3fbdd5e207b9d93a.jpg (500x710, 264K)

You'll grow out of it.

t. nerd loser who faps to cute anime girls

Attached: 1561071268073.jpg (765x1000, 522K)

absolutely based

That's not how niches work, asshole. They are shared by the underbelly of society and then are given the opportunity to rise further up when "acceptance" becomes more prevalent. You remember those jokes about dudes pretending to be girls? "Traps"? That shit wasn't around as nearly as much 10 years ago. Can you not see the slippery slope here, or is that nonsense to you too?

> femfreq went bankrupt
Is that true? I always figured that once she finally couldn't scrounge any more cash with her shtick she might abruptly switch to the other side to see if there's any money to be made.

>Can you not see the slippery slope here
This is also the logical fallacy that you're running with right now.

And it's stupid because even tamer sex acts, like anal, are still not completely prevalent. Hell, some escorts and pornstars don't even have anal sex because it hurts that much. People who get PAID to fuck still avoid the act. And you somehow think we're going to wake up to a world where people are all literally going to eat shit. You are fucking stupid and should have sex.

Your beliefs are out of the norm, not ours. There is a reason the acceptance of sexual deviancy had not been a popular thing among the normal members of any society for thousands of years. You think some questionable records of Mediterranean men fucking other men and little boys is enough to say the shit of today is "normal"? No. Fuck off.

>I just want people to be aware that the lefties are already on our doorsteps and that Yea Forums's (and other gaming communities) not giving a shit about it has helped the infection because the lefties appealed to the desperate ironic nerds who want to be in with the hipsters.
Be honest, how old are you?
I think Anita's tranny friend that was working for her started accusing her of not paying her and not being able to pay her bills. I'm not sure about her nig friend though.

>Be honest, how old are you?

No one said it happens overnight, you're putting words into my mouth. I didn't say everyone would suddenly start eating shit, either, I said its prevalence and acceptance is a problem that will lead to its propagation. It's a problem when 10% of a population is eating shit. When 50% eat shit, it's not a disaster, its a societal moral conundrum that precipitates moral breakdown. But clearly we haven't reached that point yet, and I don't expect it to.

that's unfortunate

First of all, sexual deviancy has existed for thousands of years. Ever heard of James Joyce's love letter?

You're literally appealing to an era of humanity that never existed. You genuinely believe that there was an era of mankind where everyone was strong and beautiful and perfect, and then the evil SJWs and cultural Marxists took over and destroyed muh family and muh cultural values. You are LITERALLY a right-wing mouthpiece.

>No one said it happens overnight
You think me including anal sex as the example here would have been the clue in that I do, in fact, realize that it's not overnight. In fact, that was the entire fucking point to my example. Anal sex is still viewed as taboo and in some cases, just something that people don't do because not everyone finds it pleasant or arousing.

It's 2019 and if everyone isn't having anal sex after decades of it being in mainstream porn, we're never going to get to the point where eating shit is mainstream. You. Dense. Mother. Fucker.

Don't feel bad about it. Society dictated that I should be outcasted because I was fat and into anime and video games instead of girls and sports when I was a kid. So, yeah, I'm used to thinking differently from other people.

>Anal sex is still viewed as taboo

Not him but

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1560297468097.png (1024x1004, 726K)

I forgot what this thread is about for a minute. Uhh do you think you could take Kamiya in a fight? I prolly couldnt cos I'm a fat lazy retard

I'd take him on, but I'd probably lose.

I said be honest.
0/10, see me after class

Yea, even if you get your ass kicked you can still brag about it famalam

Just because it's in every other porn you watch doesn't mean society at whole is accepting. Some people won't even admit that they tried anal before. One woman I slept with didn't even admit that she liked anal until she was more comfortable with me as a sex partner.

But I am honest.

Attached: 20190629_082326.png (720x960, 807K)

>brag about being beaten up by a 5'5" desk jockey

lmoa

twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/288816739297419265

that ID explains why you are retardedly conservative

no way. he probably secretly studied martial arts for years while making devil may cry, viewtiful joe and bayonetta to get a good understanding of how to implement the combat in those games.
uh oh is that braille on the right safe?

WOW!
IT'S ALMOST LIKE PEOPLE AREN'T AS SEXUALLY PROMISCUOUS AS YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE!
IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOUR ENTIRE NARRATIVE OF "SOCIETY GOING TO THE DOGS BECAUSE SOME MEN LIKE TO SUCK COCK" IS COMPLETELY ILLEGITIMATE!
IT'S ALMOST LIKE Yea Forums IS JUST A MOUTHPIECE FOR BREITBART AND OTHER RIGHT-WING OUTLETS!
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Attached: 1535996243578.gif (275x216, 825K)

shit nip with bad ""games""

Mate I get you've never spoken to a girl but in the off chance you get into bed with one, make sure to ask if they do anal before you jam it in.
Maybe 30% of girls enjoy anal and of those 60% are prostitutes.

Yes its safe. It expired just a year ago and I'm not looking to travel again since I have already visited Japan. At least before I die I got to see Mt Fuji up close.

>IT'S ALMOST LIKE PEOPLE AREN'T AS SEXUALLY PROMISCUOUS AS YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE!
They really aren't. I know attractive people that go months without having sex.

sucks to be a Philippines fag. 15 days?

>How do I get over this?
By having sex

That's not braille, it's the passport identifier number that's been lazered through the pages.

He made DmC. Imagine fucking I dunno, Miyamoto twisting your nipples.

So you admit then that society isn't going to collapse if we accept deviant fetishes. That is the logical philosophical extent of what you're saying.

Vacation. Sad I didn't time it right for Comiket. But I wanted to see the sakuras and snow melting.

That's been my argument all along. I'm not the retard going on about how society is going to start eating shit because some fur porn that got posted here has scat in it.

But you're right. This place is overrun with conservatives (and I don't mean rightists, I mean people who don't stray outside of missionary sex with a single woman) for some stupid reason.

...Oh. My bad. I should have read the post chain better.

Nothing, he's a based developer.

No worries. There are a lot of retards in here, so some friendly fire is expected.

>The only reason you feel that way is because you're coded to thinking that straight is normal.
That's because it literally is.

You can't just say something like that without giving the sauce.

have sex incel

You should realize by now that most non-American posters here are conservative Asians. Me, being a Flip, makes me more liberal than others. You don't want to talk about anal sex with Taiwanese and Koreans.

it will and people are more degenerate then they will admit in public,not like id expect the mentally-ill to have any sort of coherent thought beyond trying to justify what everyone privately views as a joke or a quaint delusion at best.

I would let his big Asian penis in my tiny white pussy.

lol get out of here you jew

You keep putting words in my mouth because you're deluded into believing everything is a right-left paradigm. Get out of that shit, first of all. I don't support any established political party.

I don't think anyone in any era was strong and beautiful and perfect, that's not how humanity works. But I understand that transexuals, furries, rampant shit-eaters and other low-rung hyperhedonists were not anything apart of the norm, and if they were at some point in time in some society, that only means we must learn to avoid propagating that kind of social interaction.

Why does your argument consist of "you MUST be this so you believe this, this and this"?