Game requires googling

>game requires googling

Attached: 11cGK.jpg (1920x1200, 553K)

just try combinations untill you figure it out desu, that's what I did

i role played as someone who was too smart to open a visibly HAUNTED FUCKIN DOOR!

Attached: 1406168496783.jpg (719x842, 196K)

Okay, how the FUCK were you supposed to figure this out?

Perception: 2... Oh wait, it's not an RPG.

>tfw you realize those are the only two puzzles the game has

Attached: 1487234123421.jpg (960x729, 80K)

It's just a total of 27 combos, user, and you don't get punished for failure.

Hint: You are too retarded to figure this puzzle out.

god I hated that part, sloshing in the water for 30 minutes before I gave up what a shit show

>Not reading the book in the first dungeon
>not looking at the answer in your hand
>being filtered by skyrim

what was the point honestly?

>Being filtered by Skyrim
There isn't even any RPG mechanics that help these poor tards out. No perception attribute.

Attached: 1555799573472.jpg (200x313, 10K)

People had trouble with this? I just noticed you could turn items around and actually read the journal you picked up in those ruins, so I naturally inspected the golden claw thing it was talking about. Is each generation of gamers just getting dumber and dumber or something?

It was just a way to show off the new feature where you could inspect item models, and it was the only time it would be used in a meaningful way.

>not inspecting your items
>the combination is literally on the key

>Game hands your ass to you during a story-heavy quest because you either didn't read years worth of patch notes or don't have friends who have played the game since it launched 6 years ago to tell you that you have to go to this obscure place off the beaten path in a place you wouldn't be likely to check and then grind the new thing you found for 10-50+ hours in order to actually progress in quest you've likely forgotten about and have moved onto doing other things instead.
Your pain is nothing. Game is pic related.

Attached: warframe.jpg (960x960, 123K)

I literally spinned each disc twice on my first attempt and got in, that's how dumb it is.

wait a minute that claw

>game requires to look on the back of the cd case to proceed further

Attached: 1556003824691.png (1920x1080, 3.41M)

>game let you taste ingredients

Attached: La-Bocca-Della-Verita-Mouth-of-Truth-Perorin3.jpg (1200x1200, 207K)

The only problem I had with these doors was when the rings wouldn't move and had to reload a previous save to fix them

>didn't know i could rotate objects
>had to look it up
I don't feel bad about not knowing.

they showed it in every preview video

The guy you free from the spiderweb drops a journal that tells you exactly what to do but you zoomers probably didn't read it

Attached: 13871245.gif (235x240, 1.76M)

There aren't actually "people" who didn't know how to open the door right?

Attached: 1560629470862.gif (480x366, 3.85M)

What? The symbols you need are literally just 50 feet from you on a wall. You just need to to back 20 seconds and look.

I know this is a meme thread but The Secret World has quests that pretty much required a google search, they even put in an in game web browser.

I did read it. I had no idea what the journal was referring to though, only later figuring out you could twist shit in your inventory.

Still not sure if it was bad design or not because theres no indication you could do that

This is how you spot newfags; they showed this puzzle long before release.

>Journal gives you idea.
>Claw gives you combination.
>Can spin each disc twice to get the combination
>People having a hard time figuring this out.

>reddit punctuation

>Fuck the rules.

WAIT A MINUTE THAT CARD

Attached: wait a minute that card.jpg (640x360, 80K)

I overthought it and thought it was some fucked up food chain

yes

The real newfags are the ones who fall for the oldest bait in the world
Or are the real newfags the one who comment on people intentionally falling for bait?

Seriously, how were you supposed to figure this out on your own?

I think the problem is that the "puzzle" is worthless without the card, making the puzzle just something to pad out time.

>tfw you realize the "two" puzzles are actually the same